Kelvin and Hobs

A trader's encounter (Non-New Zipangu fic)

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Kelvin and Hobs

Post by Pierce »

(My first attempt at turning a simple cyber into a oneshot, simply changing the narrative to third person and tweaking pronouns)

===============================================

"Ok sir, thank you very much." Kelvin said as he waved goodbye to a departing customer as he placed a few gold coins into his pouch before seeing other merchants .

Kelvin was a man of trades, he was a merchant when he took over his father's business after his passing. He would travel into cities to trade with prospecting customers, selling weapons and armour. Today was just another routine for him. Currently, Kelvin had just finished his last sale as he had nothing to store back in his caravan except for his tent, having sold all of his goods before departing.

'Hmm, good, now to resupply for the next day.' Kelvin thought, simply packing up his tent and rode out of the castle with his horse pulling him and his wooden wagon. An hour passed as he continued down a dusty dirt road as he felt a violent rumble, tugging his horse to stop as it neighed in discomfort.

'Oh for the love of Helen of Troy, what now?" he mused, getting out of the wagon to discover that one of his wheels broke, having snapped in two as he looks behind to discover he had ran over a deep pothole. "(Sigh) Great.... this' going to take forever." he mused, before looking around to see large fields of grass around his surroundings before heading inside the back of the wagon to yank out a spare wheel. Kelvin then switched the broken wheel with the new one before placing the broken one back into the caravan. Suddenly, he heard running footsteps and turned too late to discover a little girl snatching his money pouch
"Hey! That's not yours thief!" He yelled as he attempted to chase down the fleeing thief into the thick grass.

"Can't catch me big boy!" She giggled mischieveously as Kelvin tried to grab her, but couldn't due to her swiftness. The pair continued running into a small forest and into a small cave, where the little girl disappeared into a small cave while Kelvin stopped at the entrance. He was too tired to keep up and could hardly see inside the dark cave, hearing the same laughter echo around and distance while he grinned in anger.

"When I find you, I'll have my way with-"

Kelvin was cut off mid-speech as he felt a sharp blow to the back of his head, falling unconscious to the floor as he managed to hear a couple voices briefly.

"Hey! Not so rough with him, he's a good lookin' fella!"

"Does it matter? Our leader will get first dibs with him before we'll even get a shot."

"But still, you should be a little gentle in case she shares."

======================================

"Mmm.... ugh my head..." Kelvin mused as he slowly came to his senses, he had woken up inside a cave, and the first thing to come to sight was seeing a large pile of treasure. Looking closely, he could see his own clothes and his pouch of coins in the pile as he quickly discovered he wasn't wearing any clothing. Suddenly, he heard footsteps to discover a girl with a childish body with unnaturally large breasts for her size, flowing long red hair, asymmetrical horns and a goofy but dazed expression on her face,. She laughed goofily as she began removing her clothes, eyeing Kelvin with a lusty expression.

"W-wait, where am I, and what are you doing?" he asked in caution while proceeding to step back, only to be stopped by the same little girl from before, blocking the exit and holding her club in a threatening manner. She quickly shoved him forward back to the well endowed woman.

"Me leader, me lead other goblins to get men, you look handsome enough to be first today~" She said with a giggle as she walked towards Kelvin, being completely nude "Because me leader, me get to have you for me self~"

"Umm... you have me?" Kelvin nervously looked at her nude visage, seeing her large swaying breasts started to get him an erection as attempted to cover it up with his hands, hoping she wouldn't notice. However, she simply giggled.
"Me may not be smart, but me know when man try to hide pleasure rod~" the girl then moved his hands away and gazed at his erection before her while Kelvin watched nervously.
Spoiler: show
Hobgoblin34a.jpg

The endowed woman smiled more as she rubbed her childish hands against his shaft and slid the tip of it into her mouth, rubbing her breasts against him as she drooled a lot to coat his member with her saliva.

"Ahh~" Kelvin moaned while remaining motionless, letting the busty girl fellate her while using her large breasts to continue rubbing his shaft as he felt her mouth slurping his tip. The girl moaned happily as she continued her assault on his cock and moved his hands towards her breasts to assist moving them up and down the length of his shaft. Her pleasureable sensations aroused him further as he moved his hips slowly, pumping his cock deeper in her mouth as he gently brushed her hair with his hands, before gently holding her head and thrusting her mouth een further, feeling precum leak into her mouth while he moaned louder.

The hobgoblin continued to lick instinctively at his pre-cum as she rubbed her breasts against his cock faster and faster, leaving no pause at any point in the pleasure. "Ugh~ I'm going to come if you keep that up~" as Kelvin moaned louder at he was getting closer to an orgasm. She silently took that as a cue to go even faster with both her breasts and tongue as her eyes looked directly into his, and her face flushed red, as pussy juice trailed down her legs. Kelvin then closed his eyes and squint hard as he quietly orgasmed, spurting loads of cum down her throat as he pant in exhaustion, his cock still remaining hard despite the effort.

She swallowed it all happily before pulling her mouth off his cock and happily saying "Warm-up done, main event begin now~" before climbing onto Kelvin's cock and forcing as much of it as she could, deep down her pussy.

"Ahh~" Kelvin quickly gasped her tight pussy squeezing his sensitive cock as he held her hips in support, feeling her slowly move her own hips as he moaned at her tightness pumping him.

"So big-- Biggest one I ever felt!" She said while she gasped and rapidly rocked her hips "It barely fits me, but it feels even better than normal too!"

"S-So tight." as Kelvin moved his own hips in sync with hers as slippery sounds of pumping echoed the cave as he turned and looked to see the other goblins pleasuring themselves at our own scene. Their faces filled with lust from looking at the pair fucking each other.

"Mmmm~ Me feel very good from this, me going to keep you~" The hobgoblin said as she pant happily and move her hips faster.
Her pounding thrusts continued to squeeze his cock tighter as he moaned louder while leaning and pulling her forward towards himself, taking his tongue and licking her large breasts as his hands grab her buttocks and pushed and pulled, pumping her harder.
She moaned wildly and lustfully as drool escaped her mouth, nearly cumming from the new pleasures as her pussy tightened further.

"Going to come again~!" Kelvin uttered, pumping his hips even faster while squeezing her buttocks tightly, slamming his cock further into her pussy as the tip bumped her uterus while kissing her, swirling his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss and moaned as she rocked her hips faster as she cummed hard and tightened herself more, further trying to milk his cock of it's seed

Kelvin moaned in her mouth as he pushed her buttocks as low as they could go, squeezing his cock as deep as he could go, eventually spurting loads of cum deep into her womb. However, the Hobgoblin moaned and kept bouncing her hips faster and faster, still not satisfied despite showing signs of being exhausted. Kelvin could feel her relentless efforts making his cock very sensitive as he struggled to keep up with her pounding thrusts, still trying to milk his member for more semen again as he moaned in sensitive pain and pleasure as he continued gripping her hips tightly, still swirling his tongue in her mouth.

"Mmmmm~! Your pleasure stick too addicting to want to stop~ Me think me milk you more before me stop~!" She said with a lustful yet goofy giggle as Kelvin smiled at her visage while he moved his hips faster, feeling her pussy tightening his cock even more as he could only moan louder in effort. The hobgoblin panted happily as she keep up her movements, easing up slghtly due to exhaustion as she mindlessly ride him and milked his cock happily, as more and more drool escapes from her mouth out of sheer pleasure

"Going to come again~" As Kelvin felt his cock grew more sensitive and swollen as he got closer and closer to his next orgasm, feeling her pussy getting tighter with every thrust in an attempt to make him cum.

"Mmmmm~ Good, after this time me give pleasure stick a break~" She said with a wide and goofy grin.

"Cumming~!" Kelvin cried for the last time as he thrust as deep as he could into her tight pussy, spurting another load deep into her womb as he turned exhausted. The hobgoblin smiled as she climbed off his cock and pant happily a lot as she drooled dazily and stared at him before laying her head next to his. Kelvin snugly held her head in comfort as he was drifting to sleep. "You're definitely a keeper." He said as she weakly snuggled back, as the widest grin she's ever had appeared on her face as she cooed and began to drift to sleep with him.

===========================================

The End.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silly587
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Writer Enthusiast
Favorite Monster Type: Leanan Sidhe

Re: Kelvin and Hobs

Post by Silly587 »

Oh, you. XD

At first, I thought this was a parody of Calvin and Hobbes but silly me (pun intended) it was a hobgoblin story. It definitely got my attention though.

Great story. The sex scenes were great, no questions there. The Helen of Troy felt a bit out-of-place, but that's easily forgivable. The pic was really nice. Keep up the good work, dude.
"Someday, all your dreams will come true, but I will always be myself" - Ruby, Silly587's Leanan Sidhe
"You don't need a reason to help other people" - Silly587
"The secret ingredient to the secret ingredient soup is - nothing. To make something special, you just have to believe it's special" - Kung Fu Panda
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Silly587 wrote:Oh, you. XD

At first, I thought this was a parody of Calvin and Hobbes but silly me (pun intended) it was a hobgoblin story. It definitely got my attention though.

Great story. The sex scenes were great, no questions there. The Helen of Troy felt a bit out-of-place, but that's easily forgivable. The pic was really nice. Keep up the good work, dude.
Thanks for the review Silly.

Good point with the Helen of Troy, I was actually pondering whether or not to insert that or replace it with something more befitting of its setting.

I almost tried to consider leaning it towards a Calvin and Hobbes approach, however this was simply a roleplay excerpt converted into a story.
(Now I can see why Lilythesuccubus preferred third person narrative when I do sessions with her, it would save me a shitton of editing to convert into a ficlet)

There may comes a possibility that I could extend this and make it more as a parody. Until then, I'll see how it will turn out with the current reception.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Very nice and waffy, a comfortable story, something you would expect out of Goblins. I enjoyed that thoroughly.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Pierce wrote:Kelvin and Hobs
First, I thought this would be a Tanuki fic, and that picture...don't you think they're abit small for a Hobgoblin?
and
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Damn At first I thought this would be a Werecat story but after reading ... 360 and that picture of the Hobgoblin jumping her claim was... wow!

I'm amazed Plerce and hope to see more like this in the future...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Thank you everyone, I'll be sure to take this route with my fics, I'll see if I can convert some of my RPs into more oneshots.
Ugh, still have to finish switchflipped as I don't want to leave an epic fic dangling