A Tamer's Duty

A short story set in Pokegirl's Epsilon

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

A Tamer's Duty

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The open road...
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A lone man rode along the long desert road in-between towns with his red motorcycle beneath him, a large pack strapped down in the sidecar. He checked out his watch and then looked at the setting sun, nodding. He patted the bike and turned it out into the desert, driving it out a ways into the hardened ground.

“Master?” said the motorcycle, a weather-beaten vehicle that was still in prime condition otherwise, “Are we stopping here?”

The lone man nodded, removing his helmet. “Here's a good place to set up camp,” he said, brushing out his short, brown hair with a hand. He removed his pack from the sidecar of the motorcycle, and removed the tent pack from it, starting to set it up.

The motorcycle unfolded, shifting in form until it became a robotic Pokégirl, her helmet with short gold horns on it. The Speeder looked around the desolate area, frowning. “Are you sure it's all right to set up here, master?”

The tamer removed his jacket, which bore his name on it, Redmond Parker. “It should be,” he said. “This is where that wild Sandgirl was sighted.”

The Speeder scowled, looking at the sand and dust blowing around the campsite they were setting up. She didn't like sand. It tended to get into her engine. “Shouldn't we have brought the others, then? Or at least Mari? She's a water-type, after all,” the robotic girl said. She folded her arms underneath her breastplate, looking down at her Tamer from her seven foot height, a foot taller than her Tamer.

“The mission required me to bring only one Pokégirl along,” Redmond said, “And we needed to get out here quickly. Mari would be best for the mission, yes, but the fact that you double as a transport and have a sidecar to carry the extra equipment makes you more useful to me overall.” Redmond grinned, and said, “Besides, Kasi. I love all the others, but I like being with you the best.”

The Speeder blushed, grinning. “Well, if you put it that way...” she said.

Redmond grinned. “Besides,” the handsome young man said, “You've been wanting some time to ourselves for a while.”

Kasi huffed. “I was hoping for something other than an exploited mission, honestly,” she muttered. “You're always so obsessed with work.”

Redmond smiled, putting down the tent stakes he was fiddling with. He went over and cupped his Pokégirl's cheek, kissing her lovingly on her smooth metal lips. She blushed. He smiled, and said, “Would you love me if I was anything else than what I am?”

Kasi sighed, leaning her head into his hand. “No... No, I suppose not...” she conceded, smiling. “Let me help set up.”

Redmond nodded, and gave her some of the tent pegs. “Thank you,” he said, blushing, “I can never figure these stupid things out...”

Kasi shook her head. “Five years in the service and tents still baffle you,” she teased.

“Well, if they didn't make them out of confusion and turmoil...” Redmond huffed, looking over the awkward mess he had made trying to set up.

The robot girl shook her head, smiling, and leaned down to help her master build their shelter for the evening. Once the tent was complete, Redmond went outside and set up a small device.

“What's that?” Kasi asked, curious.

Redmond smirked. “A little surprise for our sandy friend,” he said.

Kasi frowned, and shrugged. “So what now?” she said, laying down in the tent, resting her head on her hands.

Redmond began setting up a small campfire. “The mission is to capture a wild Sandgirl that has been harassing travelers along this route. Sandgirls in the desert are extremely dangerous, so it's our job to catch them.”

Kasi shook her head. “I repeat: Are you SURE that I'm the one you want here? I'm an electric type. Sandgirls are earth types.”

Redmond smiled. “Trust me,” he said. “I trust you.”

Kasi bit her lip. It was risky. Her elemental type wasn't the best to use against earth-types, but Redmond had made good tactical decisions before. “...Okay. Again, so now what?”

Redmond pulled out some bread, including a silvery, high mineral loaf for her. “We wait.”

Kasi blinked. “...Wait? As in, out in the desert where I can get sand in my axles? As in we're the BAIT?” she said, giving him an incredulous look.

Redmond raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, so?”

Kasi glared at him, harrumphing. “Better be one hell of a fucking surprise for that thing...”

Redmond kissed her. “Don't worry, it will be.”

Kasi rolled her eyes, and removed her helmet, idly running a hand through her short, silvery hair, eating her bread. “Well, at least it's nice here,” she said. “Even if it is full of sand.”

Redmond smiled. “It helps that we have good company,” he said.

Kasi sighed, smiling. “Well, we'll see,” she said. “I just don't like sitting around doing nothing...”

Redmond grinned wickedly. “So who says we'll be doing nothing?”

Kasi blinked, and then grinned as Redmond went into the tent with her and began pulling his uniform shirt, and boots off. “We may be on watch out here for that feral Sandgirl, but I see no reason we can't have some fun,” he said. “And I can thinking of nothing better to do in a nice, isolated place like this than 'doing a little bodywork' on my lovely motorcycle.”

Kasi shook her head at the pun. “Good lord, master...”

Redmond chuckled. “Sorry, couldn't resist,” he said, reaching over and slowly pulling off her chest armor, revealing her soft, silvery breasts. He gently squeezed the round, plush orbs and leaned in to kiss her, the motorcycle girl moaning in delight, slipping her tongue into her master's mouth. Redmond smiled, slowly pulling off the rest of her armor, leaving her completely nude.

Kasi blushed, gasping softly as her smooth, silvery body was caressed, Redmond's hands sliding easily over the metallic curves of her body. His fingers gently traced the soft skin of her womanhood, making her shiver in delight, a low revving noise coming from her throat.

She gasped as her Tamer took a hold of her, laying her down in the tent and kissing her passionately, teasingly tracing his fingers along her nipples, the silvery nubs hardening in pleasure under the intimate contact. Redmond spread her legs, admiring her smooth, hairless pussy as the Speeder blushed.

“Naughty girl,” Redmond teased. “All lubed up for me already?”

“Just keeping things nice and smooth for your dipstick,” Kasi said, grinning, “you dipstick.”

Redmond smirked and stuck a couple fingers into her sex, making Kasi gasp as he twisted them about, his thumb stroking the small, metallic nub of her clitoris. He knew every inch of Kasi's body, and knew how to pleasure her.

“I'm sorry, was that an insult?” he said, smiling despite himself.

Kasi's glowing blue optics flickered as she moaned in lust from the teasing fingers. “Aaah...”

“You should be nicer to me,” Redmond said, “Otherwise this might be all you get.”

“Nooo, master is so mean!” she said, almost mewling as she gripped the blankets underneath them.

“Are you going to apologize?” he said, teasingly rubbing his thumb across her clitoris. His manhood was painfully hard inside his pants.

“Ngh...” Kasi whimpered. “Please...”

“Let me hear it,” Redmond teased, playfully rubbing his fingertip along her netherlips, the soft, flexible metal moist to the touch.

“Meanie!” Kasi moaned, scrabbling for his belt buckle.

Redmond pushed her hand away, smirking. “I need to hear it clearly,” he said. “How else can I give you want you want unless you tell me what that is?”

Kasi licked her lips, moaning as her head fell back. “Stick it in me, master! Please! I need to feel your manhood inside me!” she begged. “Pump me full of cum until I can't even move!”

Redmond smirked and pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing his thick, rock hard cock. Kasi eyed it hungrily, spreading her legs wide. Her soft, silvery sex was dripping wet, Kasi using her fingers to spread it invitingly wide.

Redmond, groaning softly, took his position over the eager motorcycle girl. Letting her wrap her legs around his waist, guiding his maleness slowly into her eager pussy.

Both of them gasped softly, Kasi loving how her master stretched her out, Redmond savoring the slickened, but still tight passage as he began to thrust in and out of Kasi.

Kasi moaned softly, pulling her master's face towards her. She kissed him passionately, grinding her hips against his as her tongue invaded his mouth, Redmond slipping his into hers as well. The two tongues played about for a brief moment, the robot girl's moans interspersed with the growing sounds of a motorcycle revving.

Redmond gripped Kasi's ass tightly as he pounded into her, each thrust into the Pokégirl's tight cunt senting lightning bolts of pleasure through them both. Kasi groaned, arching her back. Redmond took the opportunity and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, licking and suckling the soft, metallic orb eagerly.

Revving sounds issued from Kasi's throat along with her moans of lust as she bucked her hips up against Redmond's own, her legs wrapped almost as tightly around her waist as her cunt was around his cock. She thrust her hips in time with her master's thrusts, allowing him to thrust into her up to the hilt, his balls brushing against her sex with each thrust.

Finally, with a loud cry from both lovers, they both came hard, Kasi's cry punctuated with a loud engine revving from deep in her throat.

The two relaxed, Redmond laying on top of Kasi and not withdrawing from her sex. He grinned, and kissed her, the motorcycle girl mmming delightedly, her 'engine' almost purring.

“Hmmm, I love it when you do 'bodywork' on me, master,” Kasi said, grabbing one of his hands and guiding it to her ample bosom.

Redmond smirked. “Who says we're done?” he said.

“Oh?” Kasi said, an excited grin on her face.

Redmond grinned. His cock was still hard, despite having cum just a brief while ago, and he was still very much in the mood. “As I recall, I haven't taken that amazing ass of yours in a while,” he said, slowly withdrawing from Kasi's dripping sex.

The motorcycle girl barely manage to repress a whimper as her Tamer pulled out of her. Instead, she just grinned, and rolled over, rubbing her firm, round buttocks up against her master's manhood. Redmond grinned, gripping her asscheeks tightly, and plunged in.

Almost two hours of intense lovemaking later, the sun going down in the meantime, both Tamer and Speeder were relaxing in their tent, enjoying some cake that Redmond had brought with them. Kasi snuggled in close to her master, practically sitting in his lap, gently stroking his manhood with her soft, metallic hands. She was debating giving him oral, when she heard a loud splashing occur outside, as well as a startled female cry.

“The hell?” she said, going into a fighter's crouch, lightning crackling around her arms as she prepared to put her armor back on.

Redmond smirked as he listened to the sputtering outside. “Relax,” he said. “That was my surprise going off.”

Kasi blinked... and then grinned. “Splash trap?”

Redmond nodded. He opened the tent, and saw a nude woman with a muscular body sitting by a pile of upturned sand, dripping wet and shivering in the cold desert night. Her body, saturated by the water, was slowly turning from sand to flesh. He looked her over, surprised at her appearance. Most Feral Pokégirls didn't have bodies like that unless they were a physical type.

He decided to keep to protocol. “All right,” he said, pulling out a Pokéball from his gauntlet, which had removed earlier. “You gonna cause trouble?”

The Sandgirl looked up at him and sighed in relief, shaking her head.

She's glad to see him, Kasi thought, worried. Was she just looking for a Tamer all this time?

Redmond had similar thoughts going through her head. He kept them to himself for now, pulling out a towel. “C'mon in,” he said. “Let's get you dried off and get some food in you. We can get to the fun stuff later. Remember, you promised that there'd be no trouble.”

The Sandgirl smiled weakly, nodding. She crawled into the tent with the two of them, Kasi letting the Sandgirl sit in her lap as she dried her off. The Pokégirl shivered softly, leaning into Kasi.

The Speeder sighed, smiling. The wild Pokégirl may have been causing trouble for travelers for the past month, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for a fellow Pokégirl that had gone Feral. It was not a pleasant experience, and she thanked every god and goddess she could think of that Redmond was there for her.

Redmond looked her over, stroking her chin. She's obviously had some sort of physical training, he thought, noting the powerful muscles in her arms and legs, as well as her six-pack abdomen. But she looks a little malnourished. Which is strange, as most Ferals have an instinct for feeding...

Kasi finished toweling her off, noting with mild amusement that the Sandgirl had become a little aroused by the affectionate act. She blushed, putting her hands over her breasts as the two of them looked her over.

And then Kasi noticed the tattoo on her back, just under the Sandgirl's long, black hair. Her LED eyes brightened in shock when she recognized the style. The Sandgirl wasn't a wild Feral, she was a Thresholded Tamer! She looked at it more closely, looking for the unit number... and gasped.

“Redmond... Redmond, she's from the ninety-eighth Austin division!” Kasi said.

“The Lost Division?!” Redmond shouted, his expression incredulous. The 98th had vanished in its entirety six months ago, with no sign of where they had gone to.

The Sandgirl nodded, and made a motion that she wanted to write something. Redmond, stunned, gave her his databook and opened the notepad function.

The Sandgirl smiled gratefully at him and began typing, going for about ten minutes before handing back the databook. Crying softly, she curled up against Kasi protectively. Redmond read the message on the databook's notepad aloud, frowning.

“'My name is Staff-Sergeant Emily Dupree,'” he read. “'My division was sent to investigate a possible Titan Monster sighting in this desert. There were rumors that it was a Devilbrung, so we all went out, just in case it was one of Typhonna's old horrors.'”

Both Redmond and Kasi twitched at the mention of Devilbrung, the worst sort of Titan Monster. Emily, the Sandgirl, shuddered and snuggled in close to Kasi, her face pressed up to her breasts. Redmond shook his head and finished reading.

“'As it turns out, it was more than one Titan Monster. There was an Eye Ball and about seven Headbangers, one of which had a Mister Face on it...'” A dismayed look crossed Redmond's face. “'It was a slaughter. We probably could have handled the Eye Ball, but with the Headbangers helping it and the Mister Face's madness attacks, we lost everything. My entire harem was killed by the Eye Ball after being driven to madness by the Mister Face. I managed to escape, my last girl sacrificing herself to let me get away. I guess Threshold triggered while I was in the desert, turning me into a Pokégirl. With no one around to Tame me, I went Feral and lived like that, trying to find civilization. I kept trying to get people's attention, but I couldn't speak and could barely control my powers, so I ended up making myself bigger without realizing. You're the first ones I've been able to tell this to, so thank you.'”

Emily shuddered and whimpered, burying her face in Kasi's bosom. “Geez...” the motorcycle girl said, shivering in fright. “Two Devilbrung...”

Redmond scowled, and opened up his databook's phone feature. “Pack up and armor up,” Redmond said. “We're getting out of here and calling in some heavier artillery. Sergeant, can you show us where the pack of Titan Monsters was sighted?”

Emily nodded, shivering. Kasi stood up, gently having her stand aside as she willed her armor to reappear over her body. She and Redmond both began packing up the supplies as Redmond radioed in.

“This is Corporal Redmond Parker, 106th Dallas Division, reporting in mission status. Wild Sandgirl found and captured. But there's a new wrinkle. Over,” he said.

“Oh geez,” said an alarmed male voice on the other end of the comm. “What else? Over.”

“The Sandgirl is Staff-Sergeant Emily Dupree of the Lost Division. She had gone Feral, but was coherent enough to tell us via writing what happened. The Lost Division encountered two Devilbrung, an Eye Ball, and a Mister Face, the latter of which was attached to one of the seven Headbangers in the group,” Redmond said, sighing. “I am returning immediately to base with Sergeant Dupree to make a full report. Over.”

“Yeah, get back here quick, Corporal,” said the voice. “Geez, the Captain's gonna freak when she hears this... Over.”

“Roger,” Redmond said. “Over and out.”

He and Kasi finished packing, Kasi shifting to vehicle mode. Redmond placed the pack in the sidecar and strapped it down, frowning. There was no room for Emily in the sidecar now. He shook his head and removed the empty Pokéball from his gauntlet. “Sergeant,” he said. “I'm gonna need to carry you in a Pokéball. With the supplies, there's no room in the sidecar.”

Emily frowned, staring at the small blue sphere.

“It's really not that bad,” Kasi said. “It's a little unsettling, because there's a brief feeling of weightlessness, but you get used to it really quickly. It's kinda like floating in midair!”

Emily bit her lip nervously, and motioned that she wanted to write again. Redmond gave her his databook, smiling, and she began to type again, this time just holding it up for him to read.

“'First off,'” he read, a slow grin forming over his face, “'thank you for referring to me by my rank. It's been a while since I've felt human and this is helping nicely. Secondly, you're going to have to Tame me, aren't you?'” He chuckled, and answered, “Well, that's the general procedure.”

Emily thought for a moment, and began typing again, this time handing the databook back to him. Redmond chuckled as he read the note. “'Never was much into guys, although I've been with a few. I'd love to be able to talk and think properly again, though, so I guess I'll just have to get used to it on a regular basis. At least you're kinda cute, and your Speeder is beautiful.”

Kasi giggled. “Aww!” she said, her headlights turning slightly pink as she blushed.

Redmond chuckled. “Don't worry,” he said, pocketing the databook. “I promise I won't infect you with guy cooties.” Emily blushed. Redmond grinned. “C'mon. Let's get you back to civilization, get you fed and cleaned up, and get started on eliminating those Titan Monsters. I can introduce you to the rest of the lovelies in my harem.”

Emily smiled. She'd like that a lot. She looked hesitantly at the Pokéball again, and nodded. Redmond tapped her on the forehead with it, Emily gasping softly as she was engulfed in a blue light, which was then pulled into the sphere, which grew to accept her and then shrunk down again. He put the Pokéball into his gauntlet and sighed.

“Fucking Devilbrung,” he muttered, getting onto Kasi's seat.

The Speeder revved her engine, giggling. “I'd rather not, thanks,” she said.

Redmond chuckled. “Let's get the hell out of here,” he said. “A perfectly romantic excursion, all shot to hell.”

“YOU are the one who wanted to combine a mission with it,” she said as Redmond pulled up her kickstand, the two of them driving off.

“Always you gotta find problems!” he said with a laugh, both Tamer and Pokégirl trading banter as they drove back to headquarters. It had been an interesting encounter, but they were glad it was over for now. All they wanted to do was make their report and get Sergeant Dupree back into action, the law allowing active Tamers who thresholded to keep their rank and position.

After all, it was all a part of their duty.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Re: A Tamer's Duty

Post by Drazzimyr »

This... is very, very interesting so far, hope to see more
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

DarkbloodCarnagefang wrote:This... is very, very interesting so far, hope to see more
I agree, and trust me, there is much more to be found in his world. Much more.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

My first pokegirl fic,very interesting indeed,I really hope to read more,especially on some of the types I like. For instances some of the legendaries or other ones I never heard of before.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Vendettadabeast wrote:My first pokegirl fic,very interesting indeed,I really hope to read more,especially on some of the types I like. For instances some of the legendaries or other ones I never heard of before.
Keep in mind that this story is set in my personal Pokegirls Alternate Universe, Pokegirls Epsilon.

I'm glad you enjoyed, though. :D
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/