The Arrival of the Dark King Side Stories

The Detectives had a good reason for arriving at the pokecenter late...

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
The Arrival of the Dark King Side Stories

Post by Kmon13 »

Disclaimer:
Pokegirls and the world they inhabit were created by Hentai pirate, Metroanime, and Various other contributors that would take too long to name who added something to that world...

However, A-kun, Kerrik Wolf, Kelvin's Choice, Zikore, and many others are on that list.... myself included too I guess...

A/N: Hey Kmon here I know I’ve been gone for some time but now I’m back. I’ve also been looking at the changes to the Pokegirl evolutions in the Pokedex and figured I’d improve the pokegirl I’ve been trying to make available to canon since I joined…

But I gave up on that and plan to use it in my Author Insertion series I started writing again….

Along with the special skill /TM, I plan to make useful. Other than that I ask that you’ll honest and civil in making your comments….

Thank you…

Why the Detectives where late...
► Show Spoiler

Notes:
A/N: Okay I hope that explains why the Detectives were late getting to the Cruelesbian City’s Pokecenter and show the debut of the Helghastit pokegirls role as Morgantech's shock troops....

I also shown you the Pokegirls in charge of his security forces on this world and what they were capable of ....

Perhaps I'll put up their Bios later when I send them to set up a meeting between Monty or one of the other SI Author's kidnapped by Sanctuary.... Will it be Zikore, Kelvin Choice, Zypheit, Yui Hime.... who knows!

Just trust me when I say I know some of you will have words about only seeing Feb and Mila fight while Dualis was leading the troop but trust me you will very soon!

Also a Cookie to anyone for what Hentai manga I modeled them from... :info:
Last edited by Kmon13 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: The Arrival of the Dark King Side Storys

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Craxy that is all I have to say,it seems the detective duo went through hell and still got the short end of the stick from their boss. Feb and Mila are a force to be recogned with,and Macavity doing what she does best.

Don't read many hentai manga's so I wont be able to recognize the reference,but I would be surprised if its a series I'm familiar with.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: The Arrival of the Dark King Side Storys

Post by Kmon13 »

Vendettadabeast wrote: Crazy that is all I have to say,it seems the detective duo went through hell and still got the short end of the stick from their boss. Feb and Mila are a force to be reckoned with,and Macavity doing what she does best.
Yes, they were given a raw deal, but I plan to fix that very soon. The Chief has a boss he answers to as well and Monty will meet him very soon about the reason for their suspension, so keep that in mind.

Vendettadabeast wrote:Don't read many hentai mangas so I won't be able to recognize the reference, but I would be surprised if it's a series I'm familiar with.
Well, let's see if I could help...

This is the last page from that comic
► Show Spoiler
This was the Idea for The Pokegirl race Kain is using to bring the pain to Sanctuary...
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals