Lust Burns Hottest.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Lust Burns Hottest.

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

The dim, yellow, flickering lighting added ambiance to the room. The murmuring, indecipherable words of the patrons added a flavor and life to it, as well. The rack of bottles behind the counter, with the bartender at work tending to this drink and that refill, added the constant reminder of what a place like this was. Although out of the way and surrounded by little other than open air and space between civilizations, these taverns were a welcome sight by any traveler needing a moment of rest, a little bit of sustenance, and in many cases, even a place to stay for the night.

The man currently seated before the counter was one such patron in need of a little relaxation. Dressed in gray-colored robes that covered his form, the hood raised to cover his dull-tinted reddish-brown hair, obscuring the cool gray-blue eyes he possessed, he every bit looked the stereotypical mage, and while he would debate the part of "stereotypical," Liro would not deny what class and manner of lifestyle he lived. A half-full glass of low-strength mead sat before him, drops of water trailing down the cooling glass's outside. Reaching to grab the drink in his hand, the lengthy sleeves of his robe just barely obscured the arcane red symbol marked onto the back of his hand. The crimson decoration shaped itself with high arcing strokes along the sides, near the edges of his hand, before tangling back inward and amongst the other lines etched amongst the center of the appendage.

Ignoring the murmurs and discussion of the rest of the patrons, interacting with the bartender only when it came to refusing or accepting a new refill, Liro's other, mark-less hand worked with a quill in hand, writing and noting down a scribbled list of notes and details he had come across and listed while on the trip to this out-of-the-way little haven. Amongst the somewhat legible writings were lists of creatures and details about them, having been written down while the mage traveled by, for the sake of future theories and research. Having just made his way through a very dry, craggy area, with the constant scorch of the arid atmosphere and the sun attempting to bake him as he walked, he still managed to recall and finish on some of the notes he had written.

Feeling the cold liquid slip down his gullet after another sip of his drink, Liro mentally tallied the last few details of the lists. 'Scorpions, sizes of moderate to large, primarily living in family groups surrounding rock grottoes...dried out remnants of nest suggest occasional Harpy species migration, possibly no longer a current event....scale samples, tracks left behind, and certain markings indicate regular visitation by...' As his fingers mirrored the words in his head, the tinny scratching of his quill working the words onto the paper, there was a sudden noise from the entrance of this tavern, a great and loud slamming of the door as it burst open, nearly thrown off its hinges from the impact and the wearing of age.

"There you are!" cried a female voice, a tone of excitement and almost aggressive determination sounding out. Although Liro didn't turn when the door was burst open, the sound of the voice caused a trickle of recognition to run through his body, the quill slipping and adding a much unnecessary flourish to the end of the final word in his list.

'Salamanders...'

Slowly, Liro turned around, taking care to put down his glass before his tensing grip caused him to place a broken glass onto his tab. Sure enough, as his hooded visage glanced at the now-open door, there was an unfortunately-familiar sight standing in the doorway, shadow stretching across the floor towards him, as if emphasizing the figure's intentions. The figure's proportions were athletic and lithely built, standing almost a full head taller than he would, with a muscular build around the upper arms and lower legs, just before the appendages would change from a shade of grayish-red, to bright crimson scales and claws. Clad in bits and pieces of warrior apparel, particular the shoulder and waist area, it was clear this girl was a fighter, as was customary of her species. Each step her clawed feet made against the wood of the floor made a small thump that sounded uncanny in how easily it was heard. Her lengthy, dark-red hair was caught in a ponytail that draped to just below the middle of her back. Behind her backside was her thick and powerful reptilian tail, sharing a color with her scaly arms, which flicked left and right as she walked, sending flakes of sparks and embers across the room, causing patrons to dodge in fear of suddenly becoming much warmer. It was clear that this tail of hers was probably alight only moments before entering. Now, it seemed more like that fire was burning behind her bright yellow eyes, locked solely on one figure, Liro.

'Gods, she still hasn't given in, has she? I thought I had managed to get away from her.' he thought wearily, two fingers finding their way to his temples to rub them slightly, the mark on the back of his hand glowing just slightly, unnoticed by any except the man who had it etched upon him, who sensed the warmth. He had little time to focus on the growing sensation, though, as soon enough, the scaled woman was upon him, standing right next to his seat and looking down at him, an intense expression on her face, which gave way towards an ecstatic smile.

"Finally! I've been lookin' all over for you! When are you gonna quit runnin' and hidin' and admit that you're the one for me, huh?" she insisted, reaching down a little quicker than Liro anticipated and pulling him up into a tight embrace, enough strength applied to temporarily wind him. The lizard-woman paid little attention to the light coughing as she all but swung him around in her grip. "Ever since that day, when you made me have to chase after ya, I ain't been able to think about anything else! I just gotta have ya, I just gotta!" she continued on, professing her affections.

Now the center of attention for the entire tavern, Liro was subject to the scrutiny and low chuckles of his fellow patrons, those who weren't looking at him in envy. One man in particular, having had enough liquid courage inside him to chance an approach, swayed his way towards the pair, staggering only slightly in his walk. "Hey, Lizzie-baby..." he slurred. "...why don't you drop the kid in the bathrobe, and--Oof!" Without so much as a blink, the man was swatted away by a thrashing tail, sent almost flying back into his seat, which toppled over with him along for the ride.

"Ain't nobody gonna get in the way of our fun time, are they?" The Salamander said, grinning down at Liro, tail beginning to emit steam and a few more sparks as it thrashed about. "Bartender, ya got any rooms?!" she shouted, excitedly turning to the man behind the counter, who nearly jumped with the sudden amount of attention thrust on him as she all but carried Liro in one arm to the counter. Slapping a scaly palm on the counter exuberantly, she asked the question again. "Tell me ya got a room! Now that I found ol' lover boy, I just gotta break him in! I need to feel him inside me, make him all mine!"

"I don't think so!" Another voice, also feminine, but higher in pitch and angrier in tone, emanated, not from the doorway, not from any table in the room...but from Liro's hand. The mage's eyes closed in an expression that looked akin to someone resigning themselves to something they dreaded. The Salamander looked around, momentarily confused and stunned, before fire erupted from the back of Liro's hand, shooting out in the exact shape of its source, the marking on his hand, forcing her to drop the mage in surprise, as the fire arced while launching upward, swirling back downward and forming a humanoid shape made of flames. A few moments later, the flames subsided, and a pile of sparks fell to the ground as Nisara, the Ignis bound with Liro, materialized, her shapely form's modesty shielded only by flames that flickered idly on her flesh. Her appearance heralded shocked reactions from onlookers, which, a moment later, turned into jeers, howls, and other comments. The patrons were already treating this as some form of entertainment, much to the silent consternation of the mage locked in the middle of the argument.

Nisara's hands, normally pale but flushed with warmth, like most of her skin, rested on her sides as she sized up the reptilian interloper, dark orange eyes narrowing in her direction. Even with one obscured by the wavy, flame-colored hair that covered her head, their burning gaze could be felt by both Liro and the Salamander, who still had a stunned look about her. "Master is mine, I won't have you claiming him all to yourself!" she exclaimed, a fist clenching and being coated in flame, which slowly flowed back to circling her wrist after the momentary flare-up.

Challenged, the Salamander wasn't going to back down, her own, larger hands resting on her side, as her stunned expression turned to one of amusement. The tail flailing behind her slowed down, to an almost calculated sway. "Oh, really, now? What if I just kicked your ass, then? That'll make sure he's mine!" she offered, grinning as she raised her own clawed and clenched fist.

Nisara's expression narrowed for a moment, before turning into her own confident smile. "You could try...but I have just as much power as Master." she said, arms crossing proudly. "The same strength that bested you in seconds." she added, smirking.

'Oversimplifying things, again, Nisara?' Liro thought as he slipped into the chair he had sat in before, already attempting to tune out the verbal argument between the two. His fingers found his temple again, as his mind wandered back to the moment that started all this...

-----------------------------

It had barely been over a day in the past, while Liro and Nisara were making their way through the dry, arid region that rested between civilizations. After having used some of Nisara's strength to talk a few scorpions into leaving him alone, Liro found himself observing what he assumed to be a few scraps left behind by another traveler. As it turned out, he was just looking at some discarded bits of scales. Naturally curious, he examined them for the sake of his notes. It was just as he was coming to the conclusion that the scales belonged to the species of monster known as Salamander, when a shadow made its way over him. Bent over to examine, Liro hadn't noticed said Salamander coming back for a visit, wondering just what the heck he was doing around the area she would shed. In his shock, Liro had jumped back, Nisara using her abilities to coat his hands with flame for defenses.

The sight only served to excite the Salamander, whose expression wasn't precisely aggressive before then, the flickering flames in his hand catching her interest. "Oh-ho...so you're a fighter after all, huh? Then how about a match, then?!" she said, excitement rising with each word, as she went for her sword. Without even a chance to refuse, Liro needed to defend himself with Nisara's help.

'Do not worry, Master, just allow my strength to become yours.' the Ignis had told him. Ill-equipped for fights as he seemed, Liro simply swung his arms defensively when the Salamander's charge brought her close to him. In a few moments, so much happened before his eyes: a grasping hand of flame shot from the back of his right hand, ceasing the movements of the warrior woman and ripping the blade from her grasp and tossing it aside. His left palm, open and facing the reptilian's chest, blasted out a wave of flame a second later, knocking the Salamander clear off her feet and into the distance. The sheer excessive amount of power seemingly applied had Liro stunned for a moment, until he saw the Salamander getting up in the distance, glaring in his direction.

Gathering his things, he bolted quickly, cries of the Salamander insisting he wait fresh in his ears, until the arid area she inhabited was behind him. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last time he had to deal with her, as he found out at a visit to a small stream for a drink and quick wash. He nearly fell into the water as the lizard-girl bounded after him, grinning and yelling wildly. "I love you! You make me so hot!" she had said that time. Understandably confused, Liro had asked what she was on about. "There's not a person out there who ever, ever beat me that quick and that hard. You're an amazing fighter...gods, my tail and my chest are still burning from that hit!" she explained, emphasizing the still-burning embers all over her tail. "So, c'mon! Let me see how strong you are where it really counts, too!" she suddenly shot, leaping at him, only to be evaded and drop into the pool of water, spluttering and flailing as the mage she was after bolted once again.

Since then, he'd been attempting to give her the slip again and again, only to find himself constantly being caught up to, even now...

-------------------------

"Sir! Sir!" the bartender's voice pleaded for Liro to come back to reality, snapping him out of his memories to the scene in front of him. Their verbal argument having led to no clear victor, the two fiery women seemed to have decided to take to a more physical approach. Judging by the fact that all the flames that Nisara possessed were roaring about her body, snaking around like a living creature, while the grinning Salamander was reaching for her blade. "Please, sir, you've got to stop them, before they end up wrecking the place...!" the bartender pleaded once more, gazing at Liro desperately.

With a sigh, Liro got up from his seat, clearing his throat clearly and loudly. "Enough!" he said, his voice sharp. To ensure he wasn't ignored, his hand shot forward, palm blasing out a spark of fire that burst in front of both women's eyes, which caught their attention just in time, ceasing the simultaneous swing of flaming fist and sword. Reaching up to lower his hood, Liro gazed at the both of them, before rubbing his eyes in exasperation. "I don't need an entire tavern's repair bill on my tab, Nisara. You know better than this." he said, glancing at the Ignis sternly.

"But, Master, I..." Nisara began, before being stopped by Liro's hand raising to silence her. This prompted the Salamander to laugh, which got silenced as well by a stern look from the mage.

"You, I never invited to follow me, no matter what you want to keep reading into." he shot back. His response was only a rather sheepish look from the warrior as she sheathed her blade once more. With a sigh, Liro shook his head, eyes closed. "But it's clear now there's only one way to settle your impromptu little rivalry, since the both of you seem so dead-set on vying for my body." he said dryly. Turning to the bartender, he continued. "Are there any rooms available for the evening?"

"Well, there is one. Upstairs and second on the right..."

"Please apply that to my tab, I'll be paying in the morning." Liro said simply, walking away from the counter to the nearby staircase. After exchanging a glance of curiosity (in Nisara's case) and mild confusion (for the Salamander), the two women followed the mage upward.

The tavern filled with murmurs as they ascended the stairs, save for one inebriated customer who laughed and jeered in their direction. A few moments later, there was momentary panic as he needed to put out a fire that seemed to spontaneously show up after he had his fun...

---------------

Once there in the room they were assigned to, Liro let the girls walk their way in before locking the door behind them while they looked around. Liro expected little in the way of lush furnishings, and was not disappointed in his theory; the room was little more than a bed, a light on the ceiling, and some open space. Once the lock was in place, he turned to catch both girls staring in his direction. His eyebrow perked only slightly. "You can dispense with the confused looks, you two. I think we all know why we're all in here at the same time."

A knowing expression passed the two of them, but Nisara looked a touch concerned. "Master, are you sure about this?"

"The two of you were fighting over who they think is superior in compatibility to me, right?" Liro responded. They nodded. "What better way to test the theory than practical comparison?" he explained. "It'll help get rid of some of that pent-up aggression in the pair of you, too..." he muttered as an afterthought.

"But, Master..." Nisara said, her voice still toned to a note of concern, which was silenced with a look from Liro, not one of sternness, but of understanding, of affection. The Ignis fell silent, but after a moment, the silence was more comfortable.

At least until the Salamander interjected. "So it's a fuckin' competition, then? Hell, I can get behind that!" she said, now fully into things once again, the belt that held her scabbard clicking as her claws worked to unhook it, letting it fall to the floor in a thump.

"...How aptly put." Liro commented dryly, working to disrobe himself, the single mound of clothing falling off his body and leaving him in his underclothes. Soon those too would leave his body, leaving him completely exposed to the open air. His eyes kept themselves on the two women as he stripped. The dark-colored flesh of the Salamander's skin was framed rather well by the weak lighting the room provided, as more of it came into view with each little article dropped to the floor. Belt, scabbard, flakes of armor covering...it all went away until the muscular flesh was all that remained, and judging by the grin she wore as she stood there, a few feet away, she was proud of her form. As well she should be, she was obviously firm in the back and the front, dark-colored nipples standing proudly against the soft skin of her impressive bosom. Just above her firm buttocks, her tail still squirmed about in the air.

Noting Liro's visual focus on the Salamander, and with little clothing to dispense of herself, Nisara took matters of arousing her Master into her own hands. With a wave of her hands, the flames covering her most private areas dispensed, and her own nipples against the flush flesh she possessed showed that she was no less excited about this little event than the lizard-woman was. "Master..." she cooed, her body floating over to his as she took him by the hand, leading him to the bed. The mage was put onto the edge of the soft mattress, sat down as his bound Ignis straddled him, legs hooked around his torso already. Her orange eyes flickered in the light like a flame of their own, as she placed her lips against his. His eyes fluttered for a moment as he shared a kiss with her, a kiss that remained chaste for only a few moments, before Nisara's tongue would prod and poke against his lips, begging his mouth for entrance that he would grant, their tongues swirling for a moment, before Nisara pulled away, with a smile. "Master...let's share fire again..." she cooed.

Raising a single finger, Nisara ignited a small flame just above it, which flickered before his eyes, before she stuck the flame and finger in her mouth, sucking on the digit alluringly, the narrowed gaze she gave him letting him know it was deliberate, as it always was. With a slight pop, the finger disappeared from her mouth, the flame no longer there. "Ready, Master?" she said with a giggle, and as her mouth opened with each word, the light and flickering existence of the flame was apparent, before she kissed him once again. This time, as her tongue slipped into his mouth, so did the flame, instantly heating up his mouth and body more than ever. Like a liquid being forced into his throat, instinct caused him to swallow the special flickering flame, and he felt it slide and heat himself from the insde as it went down his stomach. It was like ingesting a hot pepper which had instant effects; a light sheen of sweat already coated his body, making him glisten in the light of the room. His insides felt incredibly heated, and no doubt most important of all to the women, his manhood was now standing up proudly, full of vigor and fire that had been implanted in him. "Master..." Nisara cooed once more, leaning in to nuzzle at Liro's neck, before licking slowly across his neck, cleaning off the salty sweat she had forced him to start creating.

"Mmph...dammit, quit hogging him..." groaned a huskier voice, prompting Nisara to stop her licking for a moment to look back at the Salamander, standing a foot or two away, squirming in place as a clawed finger inched back and forth between her legs. Nisara simply went back to clinging to Liro and licking his neck, prompting a shudder from the mage, while the lizard-woman no longer stood idly back, moving forward and getting to her knees, where the rigid strength of Liro's manhood rested in front of her. "Hot damn...I see why you wanted to hold onto him." she commented with a smirk, a claw wrapping around the shaft, big enough to contain the entire thing in her grip, save for a tiny bit poking from the top, which she leaned in, a small rush of air stimulating the top as the Salamander took in his scent. "Goooods..." she nearly panted after inhaling. "That smell...that heat....fuck, I gotta taste him..." she all but moaned, mouth seeming to open in slow motion as her tongue dangled outward, licking at the head of his member. Liro twitched at the sensation, the Salamander's tongue hot against the head of his cock, and having a slightly rough texture to the tip that made for strange sensations when her tongue circled around it.

With one hand in Nisara's grasp, the hand that shared the mark of their bond, Liro's other hand grasped at the sheets below, bunching them in his hands as he was licked above and below, the crook of his neck tingling as sweat was replaced by Saliva, his feet shifting in place just slightly with the feel of slight roughness against his cock. The Salamander's grip held him firm in place while she panted around his cock. A clawed finger teased the length of his manhood, thankfully not sharp to the touch, instead a soft tease from base to tip, before he was sampled again by her mouth. The lizard-woman couldn't see his expression, thanks to the Ignis straddling him and blocking her view, but she would have seen a man with a very flushed face, eyes half-lidded from the feeling as he gazed upward. His Ignis lover decided that enough time had been spent above, slipping off him after she gazed back and saw her foe having such a good time tasting her lover. "Now you need to stop hogging him." she commented, slipping to her knees and nudging the Salamander aside, whose grip released from his shaft and left him open for Nisara to swallow up, enveloping him entirely in her mouth.

"Ahh...Nisara..." Liro whispered, feeling the warmth of her lips wrapped around him, watching her gaze up at him with those lusting eyes, while partaking of his organ. Her throat hummed and vibrated slightly against his dick, the muffled sound of her once again referring to him with his title, stimulating him from top to bottom once more, her head bobbing and her lips sucking noisily as she took him almost completely in, then released him, only to swallow him up once again into her mouth. The Salamander, not to be beaten, and more importantly not to be denied her own pleasure, came back to her position, fighting for the right to get at Liro's manhood, nudging the Ignis off of him, a lewd slurping sound coming as Nisara was forced to let go.

"Ain't no way I'm gonna lose at makin' him feel good. Check this out!" The Salamander said, full of confidence. Leaning forward a little more, raising her tan rear into the air, her tail curved upward and towards his cock, wrapping its scaly form around the base, and squeezing firmly against his cock. Half of his manhood stood untouched, but enough tail remained that the tip of her scaly appendage could tickle at the tip, making him twitch, and with only the base wrapped up, beneath the base was still something the Salamander could lick and suck at, and Liro twitched again as his orbs were sampled by the fiery reptile, all while her tail squeezed and tickled all over his flesh. "Feels good, don't it?" she said, her voice slightly muffled by her activities. "I can turn up the heat, too!" she said, and indeed followed through with that, the air around her tail beginning to distort, a distinctly steamy feel in the atmosphere following, the feeling of her scales rubbing against his flesh heating up, making the mage groan as he was put underneath a more heated stimulation, warming and churning his insides.

"Haa...." he was trying to hold onto himself, but the stimulation was getting to him. The sweat that Nisara had licked off was resurfacing again. Seeing her competition was upping the ante, the Ignis returned fire by nudging the lizard out of the way.

"If anyone can turn up the heat, it's me!" she insisted, pointing a finger upward and igniting a flame once more. This time, when the flame went into her mouth, she didn't waste time with a display of oral skills, instead opening her flame-coated mouth and taking in his cock once more. He cried out in stimulation, suddenly deep in what felt like boiling water, but without the burning sensation of pain, only pleasure. Nisara swirled her tongue around his shaft while holding him inside as deep as she could handle; his cock was covered with the heated burn of her new tactic, and more of the sheets were bunching up in his hands, more of his will was needed not to reach his apex.

"Well, how about not cheating and actually doing it against me, huh?" the Salamander interjected, pushing her way in, but this time not completely knocking Nisara off, instead moving to fit her own place in, nudging the Ignis's oral grip on his manhood up a little, so that her rough-tipped tongue could circle his base, clawed fingers playing with the orbs beneath. Now Liro had to put up with dual stimulation of both girls going at it, and it was clear to him that it wouldn't last much longer. Nisara released him from her flaming grip for a moment, and he was immediately taken into the Salamander's hot grip, while the Ignis took to the lower parts once more. To compound her stimulation, she would wave a harmless, warm flame just under his shaft and ballsack, heating him up inside even more. The girls continued to alternate positions, again and again, until Liro could hold back no longer. With a subdued groan, his expression softened as he released, just between "shifts" of the girls. The two fiery women cried out in surprise as he erupted, globs of his white offering splattering all over their chests and faces. Against Nisara, it was a pleasant and welcome sight, as always. On the Salamander, the white looked quite good, clashing against her dark-toned skin. "Damn...he really pumped out a lot..." the Salamander mused, licking up some that had splattered one of her claws.

"Of course...I always know how to make Master cum a lot." Nisara said proudly, rubbing some of the cream into her flush skin.

"Ha...like he wasn't blowing his load because of my sucking."

"It was my flame that did it!"

An argument was already starting between the two, and was rapidly cutting into the mood, causing two fingers to find Liro's temples once more, before he cleared his throat, and made a single comment that snapped them back to attention. "Focus?"

Sheepishly, the two fire-related monsters let out soft chuckles, before getting back to their feet. Liro moved to allow them to the bed, and Nisara moved to the center and laid on her back, beckoning for the mage to come closer. "Master, I'm waiting for you..." she purred, spreading her legs, and then using her hands to spread the area between, showing just how ready she was for him, her arousal already leaking down to the sheets beneath.

"Me first! I'm the newbie, here!" the Salamander interjected, all but falling onto Nisara, their bodies pressing against each other as her own backside and pussy lips called out to Liro, the lizard-woman making sure to shake her hips slightly to entice him. "C'mon, you know you want to try something new for once!" she said.

"Master wants me! I know how to please him!"

"He doesn't know what he's missing!"

An exasperated sigh left Liro, unheard by either monster as they started to wage a verbal war again, and with a wave of his hand, he put a stop to the argument.

"Listen here, you little bi--Mmph?!"

"Why don't you just fu--Nnn?!"

Both girl's arguments and curses were cut short as ropes of fire formed around their mouths, acting as silencing agents with just as much effectiveness as any cloth gag. The flames were Liro's own spell, and wouldn't release the girl's from their warm, quieting grip until he was done. "...Finally." he said, exasperated. "If the two of you are so determined to prove who's more compatible, then how about letting the one who you're trying to be compatible with decide things, hmm?" he said dryly, to the muffled protests of the two girls. "Just lie back and let me find out who's best, alright?" he responded. The two girls squirmed in place, making muffled comments...but eventually eased up and relaxed, moving into comfortable positions against each other, their lower lips touching each other directly.

Moving up to position, Liro slid his manhood against the entrance to the Salamander's pussy, letting the warm juices kiss his head, watching the twitching and shaking in anticipation the lizard-woman had going for her. "Hmm...it's letting off less juices than Nisara would...but they do seem a little warmer..." he commented, before pushing forward, wrapping his cock up in warm Salamander folds. The Salamander arched her back in response, a muffled gasp of pleasure coming out of her, as he sheathed himself inside, pulling back and bucking forward again, making her jerk in response. As her pussy walls contracted around his cock while he thrusted, he closed his eyes to savor and analyze the feelings. "Mmph...there seems to be more room inside, compared to Nisara...no doubt the difference between the size of the women....but your muscles are contracting each time I hit close to your womb...you tighten exquisitely on me..." he observed, his hips thrusting hard and deep in between his comments and details. The Salamander only moaned in response, tightening up even more at his comment, following through on her current lead at the moment. His hands moved from her waist, to her buttocks, clutching them firmly in his hands. "Your buttocks are firmer than Nisara's...toned and attractive, but perhaps a bit harder on my thrusts than I would prefer...ooh..." he said, unable to resist a small groan of pleasure. She whimpered in response, likely feeling his complaints could be the small point that cost her the "match." Grabbing onto her tail, he pulled firmly, causing the Salamander's back to arch even harder than before, a muffled sound almost like a scream coming from her as she clamped down on him. "Aaahh....highly responsive to stimulus at the tail, I see....easy to please is a plus, but maybe that's...too easy?" he commented, smirking just slightly, as he pulled again, causing the Salamander to tighten and arch again.

He kept pounding away at her, thrusting in and out of her undulating walls, yanking on her tail firmly each time he hit her deepest spot. By the time he was approaching another orgasm, he theorized he had brought her to at least three, perhaps four, thanks to her tail's sensitivity. "Once more, while we apply...nngh...the final test..." he said, thrusting deeper inside her as he gave an almighty tug on her tail, prompting a scream of pleasure that nearly pierced through the binding flame wrapped around her mouth, the yellow eyes nearly rolling back, as he tensed, groaning as he erupted inside her tunnel, filling up more and more of it with white juices with each spurt, letting out a soft groan of pleasure. "Mmph...your walls tighten especially nice on orgasm, both mine and yours...you no doubt could take a lot inside from me....but it almost makes cumming hard, you become so tight..." he commented, letting the pleasured Salamander fall to the bed, laying first on top of Nisara, then sliding to the side of the Ignis, too weak to stay atop her.

Looking down at his Ignis lover, hearing the muffled "Master?" behind the bindings, and seeing the shimmering flame of lust in those dark-orange orbs of hers, he climbed over to her, reaching to stroke her cheek with his finger, matching their loins once more together. "There's the body I recognize." he said with a smile. "Warm and wet, always ready to accept me inside..." he said. Her eyes shimmered more, closing in joy and pleasure as he pushed inside, easily held inside her smooth, comfortable tunnel. "Ahh....your pussy seems so form-fitted to my body..." he said, as he began to move inside her. Indeed, there was little room to move inside, as the walls seemed almost designed to hug him completely, every tiny segment of his flesh, no matter what angle he thrust, rotated, or squirmed at. Nisara's chest heaved slightly, panting from behind the binding, as he applied those techniques, moving about every which way inside her, feeling her insides undulate and squirm around him, claiming him as theirs, pleasuring him at a constant rate that never waned. "Warm...wet...tight...nngh...I've grown so used to your body, Nisara..." he said, smiling down at her, while she silently begged for more of him, through the pants and squirms of her own body, the moans muffled by her bindings. He lowered himself, his face close to hers as he pounded away, deeper and harder, the bed and sheets shifting and grinding beneath their intercourse. "...Even if something new might be a change of pace...how could I ever forget the first body I ever felt...the one that formed itself to my liking...?" he said, his voice lower and huskier than usual.

This flirtatious, loving teasing was enough stimulation to Nisara to cause her to wrap herself around Liro completely, legs and arms both flying upward to entangle around his waist and torso, pulling him closer and deeper inside her. Her insides were shuddering, and juices flowed freely around his manhood as her eyes closed, sweat and a few joyous tears mingling together on her red-tinted face as she came around him, prompting a boost in strength and speed on his end, one last hurrah before he ran himself ragged attempting to please and compare these crazed, fire-based women that had focused on him. "Nisara....I'm almost there..." he said, looking down at her, her expression pleading for what he obviously intended to give her without question. He smirked as he lowered himself to kiss her warm forehead. "We shared your warmth before....now let's share mine..." he said. With one more thrust, deep inside Nisara's folds, he came once more, triggering another orgasm from the Ignis, their juices flowing and mingling around their loins simultaneously. All throughout this orgasm, the mark on Liro's hand glowed brighter and brighter, fading back to normal once they finished, both of them falling to the bed in exhaustion, Liro now resting between the two competitors. Once his strength and breath returned, he'd release those bonds, but for now he could enjoy a little quiet, at least...

-------------------------

"....So, I guess that means I lose, huh?" The Salamander finally piped up, once Liro had dispatched with the spell keeping them quiet, and the trio had basked in the afterglow for a moment. Nisara cuddled up closer to Liro, smiling as she nuzzled into his arm.

"That's right! Master already said I'm perfect, right Master?" she said, smiling up at him.

Liro idly scratched at an eyebrow, thinking quietly. "Mmm....Through our burgeoning relationship, Nisara, you've formed yourself to be fitted to my body in almost every way." he said, looking at her, which prompted a triumphant look from his lover. "However, the two of you are different species, despite the flame affinity, you know. I doubt that any conclusive evidence of superiority could have been drawn between the two of you, if not for that." he commented.

The two monsters glanced at each other, then at Liro, before smirking at each other, then pouncing on him, snuggling further into him and grinding against him, with mischievous looks in their bright eyes.

"You know, Master, you don't have to be so roundabout." Nisara commented. "If you want to keep 'comparing' us for a while, just say so. I'll be fine, so long as you keep me around~" she cooed, interlocking her fingers with Liro's marked hand.

"Second fiddle doesn't sound too bad with you, you know. Least until I'm perfect for ya, too, anyway." the Salamander commented with a grin. "I'll just have to keep competin' with little Miss Nisara until I'm right at her level, then! No problem for this ol' gal!" she said, pumping a scaled fist before going back to nuzzling.

Sandwiched between the two girls, with their obvious intent, and with the knowledge of what would no doubt be in store for him in the future, Liro just wished he could move his fingers, so that they could find his temples once again. 'I highly doubt this competition will ever end.' he thought, though he couldn't resist a small smile.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: Lust Burns Hottest.

Post by Hood »

A story about a Salamander and an Ignis and I haven't noticed?! Da fuck is wrong with me?!
By the way that could be called a "hot cheese sandwich"
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Re: Lust Burns Hottest.

Post by [BRindustries] »

That was a good read, i never would've thought of using flames that way. ;)
Enough detail to get a clear picture of the scene, yet not too much to slow down the story, just the way i like it.
Though it's a shame we never got to know the salamander's name, that's about the only thing i liked less about this fic.