Pieces of time

a collection of one shots

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
woenix
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Pieces of time

Post by woenix »

Pieces of time

These stories are inspired by MGE, more specifically by the image of the profiles (I like sexy monsters). They will not follow completely KC setting (because I don’t share completely his vision but still I can relate, and after the monsterization explanation, I think that now things are messy. Anyway, I will wait and see) but some of his creations: the New Demon lord Lilith, the Order,…. I hope to create a nice parallel universe.

You are welcome to critic any of the stories.
woenix
Fool
Fool

Revenge

Post by woenix »

Warning: this story contains implied and explicit deaths of monstergirls and humans.

Revenge
Spoiler: show
part 1
edit by Raet

“Why are you here?!” the burly sergeant demanded of the rookie in front of him for the second time. He had repeated this question multiple times and already knew the answer he would receive, but that was not the purpose of this exercise, not at all.

The recruit stood at attention, dressed only in his tatty trousers, exposing all the scars that covered his entire athletic body. He couldn't have been more than twenty years old.

His impassive face was framed by short hair, cropped as short as was possible, a style typical of military standards. His eyes appeared perpetually enraged.

“I'm here because I want to be part of the Order army, so that I can take my revenge against the monsters and protect others from what happened to me, Sir!” he replayed resolute.

As in every other recruitment ceremony the Grand Priest was attending, when he saw and heard the recruit, he was intrigued and asked

“If I may, I would like to know what the motivations are which drive all this determination and also your name?”

“Your holiness, my name is Tredur, and I wouldn't bore you with my past life.”

“Do not worry for me, my child, rather, tell me your story.” He merely smiled.

The Grand Priest noted a hint of hesitation in the voice of that rookie, but that was nothing new to him, everyone reacted that way while talking to him; one of the most important people of the Order.

“I was born in a little village far away. We lived a peacefully life, working the fields that the citizens had in common, with the harvest we were able to satisfy us and our family, but one day three years ago, without motivation or provocation, we were attacked by monsters who didn't hesitate to kill everyone to take our meagre resources."

The young man paused, apparently taking a moment to gather himself.

"The Army took too long to intervene and when they arrived, they found the massacre that those monsters left behind. None were spared, corpses of men, woman and children were scattered all over the village. I was the sole survivor, in a manner of speaking, for I had already one foot in the grave. All the scars that you can see on my body were obtained during that time. I tried to protect my family, I fought tooth and nail against numerous beasts with the only weapon that I could find at home... A pair of sickles. Ultimately I didn't have the strength needed to fend against them. They killed my family, and left me to bleed to death."

Shaking his head the stoic rookie continued his tale.

"By chance, that battalion of the Army was captained by a powerful and expert sorcerer. One who was able to save me and erase the exact memory of what happened for my own good. I guess he knew that reliving that shock would surely have killed me.”

The Grand Priest raised a strong hand, questions danced in his eyes.

“I am apologise for my poor faith, but if your memory was wiped clean, how can you be sure you know what happened?”

His tone was suspicious, as if the recruit had just told him a pack of lies.

“The sorcerer didn't erase all of my memories of the attack, he couldn't remove the memories of the deaths of my fellow citizens and my family. They were far too deep-seated in my mind. He was however able to make me forget what horrible deaths they had to suffer and what brutal crimes those monsters committed, the act of bringing death to my village.”

“I see, please carry on.”

“After that there isn't much to tell, for almost a year I was under observation by the sorcerer and his medics, when I recovered, I remained with him until four months ago when I decided to leave and came here to be recruited by your forces. During the time at his side, he taught me a few of his spells, so that I could defend myself from any monster, he also trained me in the art of combat."

The Grand Priest listened carefully to the story and was now sure that the boy didn't lie; his words were full of anger and blood-lust for his and the Order's enemy. He spread his hands expansively, a smile upon his otherwise grim features.

“Thank you for the explanation. Sergeant, do please continue.”

The ceremony continued but the Grand Priest didn't follow any other part of it, instead he started to talk to his most trusted men about the recruit, all were present for the special occasion.

“We will have to keep an eye on that rookie, I see in him great potential, I am sure that he will go a long way in a short time.”.

It's not the right time.

part 2

I know that this day has to remain in the pages of history, that's why I want to write about it in my memorial that is soon to be in every single house of this world.

As the dear reader may recall in one of the entry of the last year, I wrote about a very promising rookie, by the name of Tredur, who has been accepted to enter the training to be part of the elite forces, now after just a year he had completed the all drill, which normally takes tree years even for the best soldiers.

The thing that makes this day so important is the fact that in this very day took place his the ceremony of the first blood, this ceremony as you can guess consists in battling and killing one of those odious monster-girl armed and without any kind of help from trainers or guards to demonstrate the strength and skill of the future soldier, and he excels even in this last test.

The ceremony took place as always in the arena, above the prison cells were the beasts are been held. The arena has been build to protect the important figure attending, which was just me because all the commanders and guards were expendables pieces of the order, but I was too important to the cause.
The battleground was located in a pit twenty meters below the bleachers, on the first bleacher starting from the below there were archers every two meters, with arrows ready to been shoot, all around the perimeter of the pit if somehow the monster was able to pass across them at both side of the VIP bleacher (mine) there were twenty of the stronger soldier ready to lose their life to save their leaders.

All these precautions turn out to be useless because of the man who was waiting standing that the ceremony started.

After the official presentation of the candidate, I gave him the high honour to listen to me: “Tredur, I am very proud to see you after so little time. You really surprise me. Now don't betrayed my expectations ”. Than I site in my throne waiting to attend at the show.

What made me very cheerful was that I could notice the wrath and determination, which made me believe in him, over the year didn't diminished but it increased as like as his strength, which his toughen body could show after all the training that he had had; I was sure that he had trained himself in a way so to don't sacrifice his agility for strength but instead to balanced them.

The scars that covered his body were hidden by simple craftsmanship clothes, over them he had a few pieces of armor just to protect shins, trunk, back, shoulders and forearms.

When I was watching him to understand which improvement did he goes through, he walked to the weapon-rack and chose which of them he would use in the coming battle but before picked any of them up, he turned around and asked, “Your Highness am I allowed to use magic during this test ?”, his voice didn't show any kind of fear nor doubt.

“Yes, you are allowed to use any skill and ability you may have ”.

He heard the answer and picked up a sword, two kama ( sickles) and a chain four meters long. Using a spell he joined the kama at each end of the chain and than walk away from the weapon-rack, which turn 180° degree and melt with the rest of the stone wall.

When Tredur was in the middle of the arena from one of the lower bleacher two soldier trough a oversize battle-ax which landed on the ground of the arena leaving a crater and moved the sand reveling the earth underneath.

Deducing that the battle was going to start very soon Tredur prepared himself to everything that could get out from the big iron doors in front of him, which in that moment bursted open, an ear-splitting war cry re-echo in all the building, almost at the same time Tredur was swept away by a dark blob which fling him at full speed on the other side of the arena.

I'm sure that the kid used some sort of incantation which had soften the crash of the mass and also one against the ground because he was already up, a little shaken but no wounds nor bruises were visible, after a crash that should have killed him, after checked him, wanted to see what was the thing that hit him.

When all the dust of the crash between the two settled I was able to see, with what he was against, his intended enemy was a Minotaur, who in that moment was on her way to pick up the ax which was few meters away from her.

The monster-girl had shaven hair, which probably was the work of her prison guards and they also cut and smoothed her horns, in this way she will had less weapons if she had a chance to escape, but now both her hair and horns shows some sign of re-grown.

Probably at that point Tredur was thanking is luck that the prison guards had done those changes at his opponent otherwise with her first attack he had have two huge hole in place of his lungs. Thing a little more difficult to cure that just protect himself from the crash.

I continued to examine his aggressor; her shin was a little tanned, on her back there were visible marks of the good work of the guard: many light colored stripes of skin evident proof that they whipped her many time during her incarceration probably to extract more information of our enemy that they can.

Her butt and legs were cover of short brown coated, the legs had the typical animal form of her spices and a long tail, with a turf of fur on the end, spread from her butt.

Tredur he charged her with the sword, she was already armed when she turned herself. Tredur maybe didn't even care to check his opponent in the fury of his attack but I had the time to see her front before the two of them start to battle each other to the death. Her human resemble part was cover in rags to hide, but not in a very good way, her huge breasts, which were almost exposed, and her womanhood; as well as her back also on her trunk there were scars. Her face shows her blind rage but (dear reader you may not understand how much I feel ashamed about this) you could notice her old beautiful and attractive features an illusion which probably tricked many good soldier bringing them to their death in her past, but now justice fell upon these demon reviling her truth self blood-lust monster, her big and emerald green eyes, that tricked many, now were encircle by the red of blood and anger. I'm almost certain that she was in her twenties or at least she looks like one .

Before the two engaged their fight I saw the lips of Tredur move to pronounce something maybe another of his incantation.

When he enter the weapon rage of the minotaur, she attacked him with many strikes of her ax, that he dogged and at the same time he was able to wounded her on her arms few time, thanks to his agility.

The new waves of pain made her fell in a berserk state and thank to that she was able to disarm her opponent throwing the pieces of his broken sword against the wall. Using this disadvantage moment of him, she prepared to inflict the final blow by charging the ax behind her back, ready to cut him in two with a vertical swing, but before she could swing her fatal strike, in a heartbeat she was on her knees with the ax on her right. Her legs, body and arms chained to tight to even think to move a muscle.

I have to assure you, reader, every single witness of that scene had his mouth and eyes wide open by the astonishment of the moment, even I wasn't able to follow all the moves that that soldier did to chain his opponent up, he was to fast, almost inhuman fast.

Now Tredur was behind her with a kama ready to inflict the final blow. The other kama was stuck in the ground to prevent any kind of movement of his victim which work as an anchor.

In her final moment that low being started to cry and begged for her life “ I beg you, release me … I have never do anything to harm humans … I had been capture without motive, I didn't do what the accuse me, I never attack a human, … please I beg you release me”

She continued with all this lies but Tredur as a very good and strong soldier remain emotionless waiting for my order to finish his ceremony.

“Wow!! You are truly astounding, I never seen someone so good to make inoffensive a minotaur in so little time, I am very pleased and now you can proceed ”

The monster-girl who also heard as well my words start to shout “ Bastards, motherfuckers, and above all you, you little filthy disgusting puppet, all of you, you are nothing m.......” Her shouts were interrupted and become a cry of pain when in a single fluid move the blade of the sickle penetrate her chest and heart all the way to her back. Than it was drawn so that the billows of blood could exit faster and in the end it cut her throat, making her shouts just few death rattles.

In few moment the minotaur exhale her last breath, her corps remained in the same position because of the chain that block it, in the meanwhile a bloodstain underneath it become bigger and bigger covering with its red color the sand of the arena.

“Well done Tredur, you have the benediction of the Chief God on yourself, and now I’m proud to inform you that you are part of the elite forces of the Order.”

“Thanks Your Excellency, can't express how much this is important to me” He replied shaking the kama to clean the blade from the blood which had cover also all his arm.

“My child, you can't understand how much you action today make me proud ” I said standing up ready to leave, I couldn't stop myself to shed few tears of the emotion.

“And before I leave Tredur as proof that you attended this ceremony and succeed in kill your first monster-girl as part of the elite force. I give you the honor to caring the body of that horrible beast to the street of the city so that everyone can see your glory, once outside the city walls you may get rid of the body in the way you feel more appropriate” I added.

“Yes sir” He answered loading his shoulder of that burden already drained and he proceed to the exit of the arena.

I am sure that this boy will be my best work.

The great priest of the order XX X MCXIX

not yet

part 3
edit by Raet

Only two weeks after his First-Blood ceremony, Tredur, had already been elected captain of a platoon of the elite forces due to his noteworthy ability as a leader, he had also shown great bravery and strength on the battlefield.

Now, after two years, he was the commander of five hundred soldiers and had another five hundred begging to be placed under his leadership.

In every single battle he fought, he had planned the offensive strategy, apart from this, he was also the first to enter the battlefield and always the last to leave it, in more than a few occasions he had strode from the field of battle without a single scratch, leaving behind a heap of corpses. He was a perfect and unstoppable war machine and nothing seemed to scare him or stop his rage.

Thanks to his bloody work the Order achieved many crucial victories and very soon his name was pronounced with respect by the population, for his enemies it was synonymous with fear, cruelty, massacre and violent death. His foes were not the only ones gripped by the feelings of terror his name provoked. Even the common population felt a tinge of fear in their hearts. In the cities sometimes you could hear people muttering, wondering what he would do when he ran out of monster-girls to kill.

- - - - - - -

Under the orders of Commander Tredur, today we are almost ready to attack a village of unbelievers. A center in which monster-girls can walk the streets, have jobs and most disgusting of all, sleep in the same beds as humans, without any restriction or concern.

“Commander what is your attack plan ?” I asked my superior.

“You and Mortimer will attack from the forest with your forces, Jack and Sonia will came from the North East, in this way you will push them in a southerly direction. I will be waiting there with the remainder of the troops. We will finish them off. ”

He answered loud enough that all the other captains could hear his command.

With a thunderous clap of gauntlets on breastplates, we accepted our orders. This seemed to please the commander greatly, as he smiled a grim smile and nodded.

“Then take position. I will give you an hour. Do not let them see you otherwise you know what is waiting for you.” He added this final warning and to emphasize his words he slowly drew up one of his infamous and lethal Kama.

I took a good, long look at it, hoping to never meet it in the rage of the battlefield, and also remembering the nick name with which my commander was also known: “The Beast”. He gained this nick-name for his brutality in the battlefield but also off it, in fact he personally dealt with the punishment of betrayers and anyone who committed an error. Normally the punishment would be public execution by his hands.

Without a single sound, knowing already who to follow, the army divided into three groups which each headed to take position at the specified locations.

- - - - - - - - -

As always we waited for his signal to start the attack, it had become as normal as the echoing sound of the commander's voice made louder by a spell “Non dolorem patiemini ab nullis, requiescant in pace”.

Before Mortimer and I gave the order to attack to our troops he looked at me quizzically and whispered;

“ Ehi Marco, it has been years, but still I don't know what the hell that means. He shouts it every single time he is on his way to kill someone”.

“Me neither, but the word is that it is some kind of spell which should weaken the enemies, or something like that, if you think about it very time he pronounced it the battle ended in our favor ” After our little chat we gave the order to charge.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

As like every other battle we fought, we won, but that didn't stop the fury of our commander who continued to kill everything in his sight leaving no survivors in the village.

At the end of the battle he personally killed all of the hostages, in front of myself and the other captains.

Meanwhile our forces were revelling after our grand success even if many of them were not in the mood for it.

This time I couldn't bring myself to watch that awful massacre and I was not alone. This time something in us all had snapped. We were unable to to keep our eyes on our pleading and crying enemies.

A few hours later the commander called a strategy meeting in his tent.

The other captains and myself stood before our leader, a feeling of dread roiled in my belly.

“What happened to you to day, why did all of you look away? They were just animals and I killed them as they were, these are our orders and what we believe as the Chief god's agents.” Even if his words and tone were brimming with a frightening mix of confusion and rage he still did not look pissed off. This was good if I played my cards right maybe the four of us could leave his tent without being hurt or dead.

“Sir, we have been on your side in every battle you fought in these last two years and we always followed your orders, you know that we will never betray you or our god, so please don't take my words as a sign of betrayal.” When he heard that someone had the courage to speak he tried to calm himself to listen to my words, he did not interrupt me at all.

“What I want to say is that in these past two years we always attacked a single evil being who would terrorize villages, or rogue army troops or barracks of the monster-girls, we never attacked a village of civilians this was the first time...” I hoped I had not made him angry. He simply raised a gauntlet clad hand, his action interrupting my speech.

“And so who, in these types of villages are the ones who produce the warriors who then became troops that were on duty in the barracks, who attacked villages, kidnapped men, corrupted women and ruined families? We were merely attacking the source of future soldiers, I believe what you have said has no merit. Please don't tell me that you show pity for them or even worse, that you have become an unbeliever”

His reply dripped with disgust, yet for a moment I saw a strange sparkle in the dark pits of his eyes.

Right now I started to worry about how he would take the next half of my speech.

“Mmh … , the fact is that before the attack, the other captains, myself included noticed a few strange things.
In this village the monster-girls didn't seem to enslave the humans and we noted many uncorrupted human woman walking in the streets, free and happy without any concerns about whether she walked into a werewolf or a roper; they didn't seem to keep them alive as extra food resources either. I know that this may seem strange to say but they looked like they either loved or very friendly with all of their neighbours. It was as if they had built a real family with them. I also recall a strange sight in which I saw young human boys and babies hug a monster-girl who had some feature in common like they were related somehow. This monster-girl did not seem to be one of the kind that can infect human women. During the attack I watched this monster-girl repeatedly trying to save or defend human children and I heard her shout; 'Run my child, run!' Those words are what a mother would say to her children in danger.”

For the first time in all my time serving under the Order, I felt something very strange remembering that fact, I felt sorrow for that monster-girl who will never see her children again.

Tredur's seemed as though a volcano threatening to erupt, his face had become a thunderhead, I swallowed nervously.

“You understand that your words, which you have asked me not to acknowledge as betrayals, sound very much like those a heretic would say? You do see this don't you? Many times you have even spoken without any concern of heresy against our faith. I should make you pay, in this instant for every single word you just uttered.” His voice sounded much angrier.

Things were already becoming very bad, very quickly, I had to think of something to change his mood.

“Sir ...what I wanted to say, was just that maybe after what all of us have witnessed today,.... perhaps what we have been taught to be fact and reality was in fact twisted by someone to satisfy their own ends.” Oh my god what have I just said?

Trying to be apologetic I knew that I had said something terribly wrong and anything else would just add fuel to a fire which I should have tried to stop. I knew that I was on the verge of the precipice of death for what I had just stated, this was because I saw the most terrifying thing in my entire life in that one moment. There was I smile, a real one, a sight that after all the time spent under his command I knew meant only one thing, that blood would be shed soon.

“Non dolorem patiemini ab nullis, requiescant in pace ” This was the last thing I heard.

Tredur moved too fast for Captain Marco to have time to react, he crumpled on the ground beheaded, his blood forming a grim death flower on the sandy floor.

“If I recall correctly he said that all of you share his opinion and every single one of you want to betray the Order.”

His calm voice was a sharp contrast to his bloody kama which he now pointed at his captains who were already armed and pissed off over the death of a friend and comrade.

He received no verbal reply, they simply attacked him at once.

After ten minutes Tredur exited the tent alone and without a scratch. He headed to his soldiers' campsite.

“Everybody the battle is won, the party is over, get yourselves ready we are going home!” He shouted his orders loud enough that everybody heard him. The army cheered rowdily, they prepared for the arduous trek home.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.---.-.-.-.---.-.

Three weeks had passed from when I had heard of Tredur's latest victory, finally his troops were back at the capital. As the good soldier he was, the first thing he did after entering the city was to head directly to me to make a thorough debriefing.

“So I heard that you scored yet another great victory?” I smiling proudly at him.

“Yes, Your Highness ” His reply was as stern as always.

“Good, very good, but I have also heard that you killed your captains... Why?” My tone must have shown my feelings regarding this matter, with this monster-girl problem we could not afford to kill great leaders.

“Your Highness, I had to kill them, because the forces of evil had reached even the best of them, they had become heretics. I had to kill them otherwise that disease would have spread to everyone in my army.”

His grave tone added weight to his grim explanation.

“I see, you did well Tredur. But let's talk about more serious matters, I have wonderful news for you, the High Council, at my behest, has decided to give you the highest honour that you could possibly dream of. We want to bestow you with the title of Paladin. With that you will became one of the leaders of the Order like myself and the others members of the council. This is a great privilege so you will have to earn it.
Scouts report about difficult situations from the Eastern lands, you have to go there and conquer those lands. You can bring all the soldiers that will follow you. You have my blessing to go there and clean up those lands filthyfied by evil. After which, you must return for your ceremony.”

The jovial tone of my voice had taken on a hard edge. I wanted him to feel just how important and serious the situation was.

“Your Highness, you will never comprehend just how much this means to me.”

His tone was emotionless, but I knew by the look in his eyes that he was thrilled by the news.

Almost there.

part 4
edit by Raet

In the eight mouth that followed Tredur attack and conquer all the villages, without concern if they were inhabited by civilian nor how many monster-girls lived there, of the region achieving great victories; and for that he and his army were called back to the capital to prepare for the celebration for his soon promotion to Paladin.

In those attacks Tredur's army suffered many casualties, but only a few knew that those fallen soldiers weren't caused of the resistance that they met. Instead many troops rebelled against the Order's army trying to save civilians; every case of insubordination was handled by Tredur personally, before that the news could come around.

For all this time and few month before not one attack of the demon army against city or village of the Order was register, even the random attack of single or small group of monster-girl didn't happened.

Meanwhile in the Order lands everyone knew Tredur's deeds but instead of rejoice for the good news in the population spread fear and sorrow knowing those massacre that that proclaimed "hero" cause without caring who died under the lethal hacks of his armies.

This fear took more and more root and have been the cause of many citizen riots, which tried to speak their mind and stop what started as a war for defend human kind became instead a massacre of civilians and their families .

It became common thought in the population that humans and monster-girl could live tougher in harmony without all this useless and frighted blood bath.

For these cause many family decide to leave the capital of a bloodthirsty nation for villages.

These new heretical and subversive ideas didn't pass unnoticed by the Order's heads who started to purge in their own cities.

The most violent riot happened when become common knowledge that Tredur and his soldiers exterminate a entire civilian village because they were hosting a single orphan, four years old monster-girl, helping her and adopting her.

.-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

“Tredur you should be very proud of yourself, the council will be reunited in few weeks to elect you Paladin ” I said smiling proudly to my protégé but my smile was short living, because had a new which hurt me deeply so I added.

“But I have to inform you of a very bad news that disease which afflict yours captains mouth ago in these mouths it spread even to the population, and it afflicted others of your forces.
I have to be straight with you. Even if I trust you, I was forced to infiltrate some spies in yours troops when you came back to the capital, to find out what your soldiers think. My spies inform me that the teeth platoon without any kind of shame or concern, spoke of commit sacrilege with those monster, as it was their habit”

For the first time of all these years that I knew him, I saw the determination in his eyes fading away and been replaced by unstoppable and devastating wrath much greater than the one that I saw in our first encounter. It looked like in his eyes there where flames ready to burn to ashes everything that cross their path. For a moment I catch a glimpse that his eyes become like the one of a beast: the irises were blood red surrounded by a pick black sclera. By god if he scared me if my mind pull that sort if trick on me. But I knew my loyal commander, he would never do anything to me, his master.

"It makes me proud to see, that this sacrilege action offend you so deeply, that means that you are the right person for the great honour that you will receive .... but that said, you know that I cannot let these actions go unnoticed, it's my duty to make everyone respect the law, due to that I had to publicly punish those blasphemous, flake them an example " I exposed to him seriously, making him understand how critical was the situation.

"Your Excellency, I would really appreciated if you don't do that, if the word come around that in my troops there are some heretics and I didn't find out by my own and attended to them, it would be an unforgivable disgrace on my honour. I beg of you, let me handle this without anyone notice anything " He begged me trying to hold back the fury that that news woke in him.

"Tredur you know that I have to inform the Council of these founding, which probably will not make them happy . some of them could suggest to postpone or cancel your election to paladin ." I inform him afflicted . " This will even affect me, because my fellows council members will lose the trust on my judgement because I was the one who suggest you for that role " The situation was critical my reputation could have been at risk .

After he understood how all this was going to leave a deep scar on my reputation; I saw why he was called “the beast”: his anger blew up out of proportion he seems to the edge to get himself on fire, for the second time in our meeting I felt so awe that my mind trick me again, for few moments it seems that the air near him overheated, when he took control over his wrath turning back to his detached and emotionless state that feeling vanished.

“Sir, I have to insist, can you please don't alert the rest of the council. I will do everything in return. I was born for that role, if I lose this opportunity, I will be forced at the suicide for the dishonour, besides I could never live with myself knowing that Your Highness has to pay for my mistakes. I beg you, let me handle this, without filling the council in ”.

He begged me again. His suggestion was very appealing, and I was almost moved by his devotion to me. He was a war machine but he was under my completely control, he was just my bloody puppet, and from this horrible situation I could even take a better hold on him. This was a sure win for me, I just needed to play my card and everything was going to be even better for me.

" For your own good I will make an exception, but you have to handled the situation today" Besides I couldn't ever put up with all those " I told you so" stare of that useless damn-ass of Alexander while he gloated because he have an excuse to take more power in the council .

" It will be done, Your Highness. Thank you, for your trust " with that I let him leave .

He left to take his way which took to the quarters of the army .

The fury and the wrath few moments ago took the best of him came back and grew stronger every step he took in the direction of the the quarters of the tenth platoon. When he finally was in front of the doors, he knocked down the door with a kick almost disjointed the hinges and entered .

" YOU USELESS JACK-ASSES, DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!" The sound of his voice resound in all the barracks which his army resided in .

" Sir, we can explain" The fastest of the group replay realized what had triggered that fury, the others were to terrifying of their commander to even move .

" I don't need any kind of explanation, you filthy heretics, the Grand Priest told me everything, and now I'm here to handle this situation, before any of you screw-ups ruins what I dreamed for years " He didn't shout, he just said that with a strait face, something that scared much more the troops, and than he drawn his infamous kamas and added.

" Non dolorem patiemini ad nullis, requiescam in pace"

Tredur exited from that room, only when all the platoon was on the ground. all the others soldiers of every platoons was already outside their quarters after they heard the shouts of their commander.
Tredur continued walking without stopping to explain what happened, he just ordered to the nearest platoon, the eleventh, to clean everything up. When he met the captains and the sergeants, he order them to reunite in the head quarters.

"Everyone listen to me very carefully and related at your subordinate word by word. If I will heard , and I will came to know it, that someone, anyone of you or your subordinate, had the great idea to ruin everything that I work for in all this years. I will .... kill them" He said in the silent that fall on that room, his wrath frozen the blood of his subordinate.

.-.-.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-

" Ah! Here you are, I was waiting for you. I heard that you redeemed your name. Well done, now you can rest, because as I promised, I will not spoke of this at the rest of the council, it will be a useless stop to the rise of an bright star." I welcomed him enthusiastic. And thank to that as always Alexander will not have real excuses in his attempt to antagonize me everyone else in the council .

" Thank you Grand Priest. You don't know how much this means to me" Speaking this words on his face there was a smile, that was one of the few times that I saw him with that expression.

" I see " I said condescending "Now it'd time for you, my friend, to prepare yourself for the council, they will be here in twenty days. Just for celebrating your future nomination I have something special for you." I add showing him to glasses and a bottle of the best whiskey of the country, taken from my personal wine cellar .

It's time.

part 5

The situation in the cities were now unnatural calm and quiet due to the iron fist that the forces of the Order used to squash the riots.
From the census returns many family were missing, which had left the cities and villages for unknown destinations.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Finally, the day I have been waiting for all these years had come. I was in the same room with all of the highest generals and officials of the Order. The Council was reunited and soon I would be decorated with the highest honour that a commander could receive, I would be elected Paladin. That would make me officially part of the Council.

“Today, the Higher Council is assembled to invest you, Commander Tredur, with the title of Paladin. Do you have something to say to the Council?” Spoke the ruler of the capital, Alexander Vorspe, his tone was austere e grave but there was something in him that gave the sense that he already despised me, because I was a pawn of the Great Priest.

“I just want to say how much I am glad to see all of you again after all this time” I was so happy to see confusion in their faces, but my fun was cut short. When I was ready to continue my speech the doors flew open and a guard entered in a hurry.

“Your Excellences, spies have discovered that an assassin has infiltrated the capital and the palace to murder the Council!” The shaken and out of breath man, cried these words before gasping for breath once again.

At the news a wave of frenzied chatter ran up and down the great hall as the Council, wishing to live through the ordeal, fled toward the exits. Some of them displayed their disdain at how poorly the defences were managed in the capital and all of them showed a hostile disposition towards the Grand Priest. I could not let that continue.

“Your Highnesses please remain calm. I am sure that the assassin is counting on your separation, and the disarray that will follow, so that he will have the opportunity to murder you one by one. It is best if we stay together.” Then I spoke to the guard “You, inform my soldiers about this assassin and give them all the information you have. They know what to do to stop this threat. They will flush out this bug, now go!” The guard did as he was told and hurried off.

“Members of the Council, as I told you before, this is the safest room of the palace, every single one of you here have your own strongest and most prepared bodyguards. None can enter these doors, survive all of them together, and lay a finger on you. This assassin also has to pass my dead body before hurting anyone else and I think that everyone in this room knows what I am capable of. The assassin will never try to do something while every one of you are in sight of me."

All of them calmed down at that, obviously as long as I was with them they felt protected from this threat.

“Now the most important thing to be sure of, is that none can enter this room till my soldiers give news about their research, and then you will go in your personal quarters with triple the security guards.”

I helped and coordinated the bodyguards to block the doors.

“Ok sirs, now we are in the safest place, considering that we have time to kill, I guess, we could continue where we left off.” I looked around to make certain that all of the council agreeded. None replied, instead they looked around anxiously, the mood tense.

“As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, none of you can even begin to understand how much I have been waiting for this moment” What had started as a smile slowly twisted into a grim sneer “I have been waiting since our first meeting at Relar, I am sure you remember that name do you not?"

"In those days, all of you were just commanders who like me wanted to go a long way in a short time. What better way to gain those positions that you so desperately craved than to attack a neutral village or rather, one which was labelled as 'heretic' with all of your armies for your own personal profit and blood-lust? I should also tell you that I know all about your lies concerning said village containing spies..."

The council member had begun shifting uncomfortably on their feet, their faces first masks of incomprehension, before changing rapidly to those of fear. Regardless, I continued painting a picture, which they would most certainly not appreciate.

"I can tell that all of you are confused by my knowledge of an event which happened more than thirty years ago. This is very easy to understand, all you need do is think of the worst possible scenario, I assure you it is in fact that which you believe it to be.” I saw, as my words hit home, the fear evident on their faces rapidly morphing to that of outright horror.

The bodyguards interrupted my speech by charging toward me, hoping to protect their masters. It appeared they understood what would soon happen to them, but still held a level of loyalty to their lords, which even I felt commendable. Nevertheless, as with every other battle I fought, this one would have the same fast and bloody ending.

“They got it right. I was there, I am the only survivor of that massacre, I saw you kill everyone just because you believed that they were different; you did not stop either for the children, my children. After covering me in arrows, you took it out on them; before you left you burned the whole village to the ground, left all those corpses to the mercies of the local fauna and left me with my life slipping through my hands.

I was lucky enough that the Demon Ream Army moved its troops, even if late, managing to save what little remained of the entire village... me”

I let the council try to escape, giving them enough time to remove the blocks from the doors.

“It’s useless, I had them sealed with magic and outside you will merely meet your deaths at the hands of my soldiers who are taking over the city. I have been planning all of this for thirty years.” I informed them while cleaning the blade of my Kama. I have to admit I relished the sight of them losing hope.

“I must assure you though; I will not let them rob me of that pleasure.” I grinned evilly.

Then I continued prowling around them, I was going to make this last and enjoy myself too; “When the Demon Realm Army had arrived, it was too late to save me using normal medicine or some healing spell, so they infused me with as much demon energy as they had at their disposal to save me. Now you should ask yourselves, why did they care so much for the life of a common farmer?”

I heard General Malcolm Ironfire, the ruler of the north-lands saying something about taking a heart with his bare hands, a few seconds later I gave him his own heart to hold in his hands; thirty years ago, he was the captain of the first platoon, which attacked my village. Seeing one of the most distinguished amongst them beaten so soundly, the others distanced themselves in a useless attempt to delay the inevitable.

“That army had a priority: protect the only son born from a monster-girl. The Demon Lord wanted to reclaim that strange miracle that she had had.” I saw the aghast and incredulous look of the Grand Priest.
"Yes, they had a son; he was like his father ...an incubus, but not from transformation, rather, from a live birth. After his birth, they tried to recreate that for every other monster-girl, but we will get to that later.
You must also know that the boy decided years back to leave the palace and go live with his family somewhere else less chaotic."

I approached Lord Fredrick Manesnow, lord of the est-lands, to me also known as the bastard that was the head of the cavalry; I took the chance to cut every part of his body that grew from that trunk.

"When the Demon Lord received the message of an imminent attack on her son's own village, she sent an army to protect him and the village, but they arrived too late. The villagers had already been massacred, and the Demon Lord's own son was about to die, they did everything in their power to save him”.

“All that demon energy and the fact that I was already a incubus had a strange reaction and made me become some sort of higher incubus almost like the ones before this Demon Lord came to power in appearance, with power far above those. There was a problem: my transformation was too abrupt and with the shock, that I had and the wrath, which possessed me, I would be a very dangerous threat to everything if left on my own. so I had been escorted to the Demon Realm; where my parents trained me to control all of that new enormous power; meanwhile in my mind I started to create the scheme of how I should take my revenge on those eight persons that caused me such pain and to destroy the Order. The Demon Lord believed that my revenge could be useful even in her interest so she decided to help me in every way she knew with the help of her husband, even if it was going to be too bloody for their taste. In addition to the control training, they taught me many useful arts such as warfare, magic and combat.”

Commander John Armaiolor had the brave idea to attack me with a sword taken from a dead guard. I was sure that the population of the south would not miss the lord of that land after he increased the tax just to build for himself a bigger palace. I remembered him ordering the second platoon to burn the village after the massacre. The sword that should have protected him was now jabbed into the right side of his neck, emerging from his left hip.

“The years passed and you one by one with the help of the others took the place of the highest officials members of the Order, meanwhile I was becoming stronger and stronger. I learned a few tricks; the first was to answer the question; 'how could an incubus pass unnoticed under the eyes of the wizards of the Order?'. It took me almost a year but I was able to succeeded with the help of the Demon Lords, I managed to reacquire my old aspect losing the horns, tail, wings, demon aura and became capable of hiding my own power, making them appear as normal magic skills. Thanks to this, I was able to enter the Order and began destroying it from the inside.

The Demon Lords and I knew that if I wanted to enter the Order forces to take my revenge, I was going to inevitably kill many precious and innocent monster-girls and humans and their families. A risk that at first I did not care about, however my parents helped me to understand so I start helping them. How could I make the population see the horrors and errors of your teaching and at the same time refrain from killing monster-girls and others innocents? We came up with the second trick, this was much more difficult to master, you know it as 'non dolorem patiemini ab nullis, requiescat in pace' this simple phrase has an enormous power: this is a spell capable of making anyone believe that the one who had it cast upon them is dead until the caster breaks it.

This is a very powerful and complicated mix of illusion spells that affect every person who looks at the person enchanted. When the spell is cast, the enchanted will fall into a trance stage and the spell will take control over the body, the enchanted will never really be damaged or hurt when any kind of weapon or offensive magic harms him.

To an observer it will appear that the enchanted, or more correctly the victim, had been pierced but in reality the weapon will vanish as it should penetrate the body with the illusion even conjuring up spilt blood. The body will even appear wounded if looked at. The observer will hear the groans of pain. When the weapon is extracted, it will reappear as it was really pulled from a body, cheating aggressor. The enchanted will act as if he was really hit and mimic the death that should occur to him.

Sometimes, too many times I had to tamper with the spell so that the enchanted really would suffer from the wounds without falling into the trance stage, but without really endure the damages; making them really feeling the pain of the wound that should have been suffered. Sometimes the illusion was not believable enough to the attackers". I felt regret for all those memories.

This time I had just spoken the words of the spell without activating it, I wanted them to suffer.

Peter Dreddef, ruler of the east land and captain of the third platoon, which I almost decimated to protect my family, did not even see the blade that cut his body in half.

"I want to inform you that: all citizen of all the cities of the Order not counting the few fanatic here and there; after seen or heard of the most horrible and cruel face of the Order, which I held dear to show to all, instead of a life of fear and suffering, they finally understand that the monster-girl just wanted their place on the world. They prefer the coexistence with your dear hated monster-girls, and the monster-girl promise to do not turn human unless the human herself asked without any kind of pressure on her.
Now all your citizens which escaped from the cities of the Order are protected in the proximity of the Demon Ream, but not close enough for the demon energy to change any of them on its own. in these places the discover that ten years ago the Demon Lord succeeded in her experimentation: with the help of my father and all the best wizards, they were able to change the monster-girl giving them the ability to give birth to human baby some of them could also give birth to few female human baby.".

The Grand Priest shocks the head in denial of my words and in pain, he said, “No, no, that can't be true”. He was in shock so I add with all my hate and contempt for him.

"With them there are also all those innocent people that had suffer for my glorious victories as commander of the Order which never really happened. They all are away from your clutches, waiting for me to finish here to be back to their homes and theirs normal life. I made them wait long enough” With that I charge them.

I proceed to kill the last ones of them: the paymaster general Alan Solveth and Elisabeth Fernan, the chief of the spies, they were the two captain of the archery platoons of the army that attack Relar with three hundred soldiers: one for every citizen; then there was Alexander Vorspe commander in chief of the attack. They damned my name few times before dying.

When finally the Grand Priest and I were the last two breathing. He addresses me with a trembling voice “Tredur stop, I beg of you stop, have mercy”

“Do you have any idea how hard it was to “kill” all those civilian and act as I enjoy all that, after what happened to my village and above all speaking, meeting and listening to … you and yours useless blab, unable to do anything otherwise I will ruin this moment.” When I faked working for him I never shown mercy and for sure, I will not give to him.

“I became a real monster so that the people of the order could see which one was the evil and it not the monster-girl but your corrupted view of what is good and bad” I was furious.

I run to him, slam him against the wall and lift him from the ground leaving him there hanging him with my two Kamas jabbed in shoulders which embedding him on the wall as a painting, I happily saw the excruciating pain that cover is face.

"I should thanking you, it's your merit if this happened, if you reported what have done my soldier, even if I told them to say nothing that could jeopardize the plan, I should had waited few more years before I could end this ,but thanks to the fact that you believed me your pupil and now is too late "

“Tredur...” His voice was feeble

“And by the way my name is not Tredur”. I interrupted him, grinning at him as I hold is head in my hands to see in that already dead man the despair caused by his words, all his certainty, ideas and hopes that he believed and the deeds, that he had accomplish till then had been crushed under his eyes and he was hopeless he couldn't do anything to stop it.

When I saw that his eyes went glassy as the corpse it will became, I had my revenge: with a fast move I snapped his neck. I craved that sound for all those years, as blunt and unnatural as could felt to anyone else, to me was the note ending of a well-played song.

After all that I stop and observe my work, checking that everyone was dead, after that I sit on a big chair and waiting for the doors to open.

Haft an hour passed before the door opened and all his captains, which some of them were monster girl, entered.
They stop at the doors looking at that sight of death: all the walls, the ceiling and furniture were been tinted of dripping red blood which it was dripping to reunite at the sea that it was spilled on the floor, the corpses and limbs of the heads of the orders and their bodyguards rises as small islands. On the other side of the room in front of them, on a chair that seems a throne there was their commander who raises his head to look at them. Behind him lifted from the floor by 50cm hanged in the wall there was the body of the Grand Priest, his head dangle in an unnatural way.

"Sir the city is taken, we managed to don't have losses of guards, as ordered, we captured all of them we had to send to sleep someone but they are all unharmed" Said a captain that I did not see for a long time.

"The civilians?" I asked as standing up and walking to them without caring for the splashing sound of his steps nor the stickiness.

"Unhurt, some of them even helped” Reply the same Captain as he waited for my arrival.

The bloody man said “Well done, you and the other captains remain here and will that none gets hurt, you will be in charge to check that nothing bad happened between the two sides. In a week time the ambassadors of the Demon Ream will be here and they will do the bureaucratic part to end of this bloody useless war.”

“Very well, and with this guys we will take different ways” I said seriously.

“Why sir?” Marco was very surprised by the words of his superior “Why? We won you taken your Revenge and we still have to do many things to ensure that nothing goes wrong.”

“I know but I can't help you with that I am a fighter not a politic, I hope that you will never need me again. I cannot stay here also because even if the spell helped all those civilians to do not die, that does not alter the fact that I let them feel that experience. I cannot forget that and I am sure that many of them will never forget that too or forgive me. That is why I cannot remain if you will need me I will be back, until then I will remain in exile.
I became a monster only good in war; I am worthless in time of peace.” He made appear a big travel bag from the thin air; with another spell, he transforms his former vestige in a less apprenticeship and a long dustcoat. Then he exit the room leaving there his ex-subordinate.
Walking away he meet a Minotaur who was direct to the captains she had enormous ax strap on her back.

“Ehi! Melanie pretty horns.” He said merry.

"They are growing back well. Don't they?" She reply happily but then she add sadly “But I don't think that they will return to their old glory.” Her emerald green eyes became moist, just think about that make her remember those tormenting moments of her past which still hunted her.

“To me they look beautiful and I'm sure that they will become bigger and more beautiful of your old ones”. His words comforted her, and made her smile again.

The Minotaur thanked him. After that brief chat, they proceed to their own destinations.

.-.

Melanie entered the room where she knew that the captains were and with a smile addresses Marco

“Why that long face we won. The corrupted council” She stop herself and take a look around with a smirk of happiness “Are dead. Now we can show these people that we are not as evil as they think we are. Where the boss is going?” She asked.

Marco gave her a short recap of his speech.

“What? He really believes to get away with it like this.” She said with anger and sadness.

She took a hold on Marco’s arm and drag him away with her, on his face there was a 'what the fuck is going on' expression when she storm out and he was forced to follow, to be on their general's trail.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

From that day on there was no news about Tredur even if many people, humans and monster-girl, said to be helped or saved by a capped stranger who uses as weapons a pair of sickle; always followed with few days delay by a Minotaur who dragged an annoyed and grumbling soldier.
How was it?
Last edited by woenix on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Re: Pieces of time

Post by Raet »

Are you sure chapter 5 was edited by me? I might need to look it over again, I noticed some problems.
ImageImage
woenix
Fool
Fool

Re: Pieces of time

Post by woenix »

Only half of it was corrected by you, I just cancel the false advertising, sorry for the inconvenience. if you have the time can you end the proof reading
woenix
Fool
Fool

Erika

Post by woenix »

Erika proofread by Raet Tonight I was having such a good dream, I was in my big event Black Mass bedroom with six sturdy big-bros, all fulfilling every one of my desires. It was wonderful.

Then out of nowhere there was a blinding flash of light and everything went black, no more bed, no more men, nothing just black. Suddenly I heard this jumble of noise, it became louder and louder, it sounded like same sort of mantra, but I couldn't understand any of the words nor the language spoken.
That's fucking strange, I am the most powerful, beautiful and intelligent Baphomet of all Sabbath, for crying out loud the ability to understand all languages is a basic prerequisite to get the job. When that useless and nonsensical litany finally ended, I was able to wake up.

I fucking hate it when I can't be in control of my own dreams. Keeping my eyes shut, too tired to open them after that bad night of sleep, I said to myself;

“Today is going to suck.”

Almost as if to confirm my statement, I felt a freaking freezing chill on my legs.
I snuggled under the cosy, warm quilt in a fetal position hoping to fall asleep again.
I lay there for what felt like hours unable to sleep, finally I decided to get up, but not without taking my time. First I moved the quilt out of the way... Which took a huge effort of will, then I stretched my body while I lay there for a few more seconds before I finally opened my eyes.

The first things that I saw were... Two pink cushions attached to my chest? I tried to move them but couldn't, feeling a strange sensation at every attempt.

“Did I sweat that much last night?”

My failure to remove those things was not due to a lack of trying, it just felt like such an effort to even move and I still felt really dizzy from that awful night, I gave up and sat on the edge of the bed, knowing that gravity would do the work for me.

I sat there trying to gather the strength to stand up, I started swinging my legs to warm them up, but found that I couldn't move them at all.

“That's odd.”

Meanwhile my eyesight had almost completed recovered, without even checking that last strange fact I stood up and sauntered over to my toilette desk to look at myself in the mirror before taking a shower. I do this every morning so it has become almost second nature to me. I was shocked to discover that instead of looking at myself in the mirror I was staring at the wall.

“Those damn witches, they pulled a prank on me. They shrank my toilette.” Grumbling to myself and feeling too tired to shout at those pests I just lowered myself to enjoy my wonderful reflection.

I had to get on my knees to just to see the mirror. When I could finally look at the glass I found myself staring at an old hag (a woman no more than twenty one years of age) instead of my beautiful self... The horror!

“Ah ah, very "funny", they also put an image of a grandma on the frame.” I grunted sarcastically. I was really annoyed by all these shocks which seemed to have stored themselves up for this already horrible morning.

“Probably was their fault that my legs weren't under the quilt either, I have to make them pay for all this” Without looking at the offensive imagery I tried to remove the awful picture, but the only sensation my fingertips felt was the cold, smooth texture of glass.

“At least they were creative enough to put the spell on the glass.” I commented before with a flick of my wrist, I used the first spell that popped into my mind to break the illusion.

“Clean!”

It didn't work, so I tried a stronger one.

“Reveal!”

Nothing... This was getting ridiculous.

“What the hell? Why use such a powerful illusion just for a prank?” I was losing my temper so I tried another one, even stronger than the first two, still nothing. I went on increasing the strength of the spell, more times than I want to admit, getting myself angrier, frustrated and desperate. Finally I used the most powerful incantation that I knew of to break the illusion. Even that failed.

“It can't be. I can't be” I whined, completely beside myself in despair, I had a presentiment of what was wrong, but I wouldn't believe it. Not only that, I didn't want to find validation for my fears. So I got up, looked away from that cheating glass and closed my eyes.

“I am still dreaming, I am still dreaming. It can't be. Now I will wake up in my bed and everything will be back to normal again. Those witches are too scared of me to even think about pulling a prank ” I snickered awkwardly.

Pinching myself and opening my eyes, I found that I wasn't in my bed at all, I was still standing in the middle of the room and the toilette still looked small, even the bed looked smaller.

“Oh my Goddess.” I gathered all of my strength and slowly looked down, my neck creaking as though one of those wooden dolls. The pink cushions from earlier were still there, but now they didn't look like pillows but like.... I didn't even want to acknowledge that so I tried removing them by force.

“Get off, get off me, for Sabbath get off me, please.” But I failed, the worst part was that by doing so I saw my hands and they didn't look like the hands of a small girl but like they belonged to a woman.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I shouted but almost instantly I shut myself up with those huge hands.

I had to remain calm, if I shouted again, the witches would hear me and come here to check up on me. What would they think of me, if they saw me in this horrible state? They might even ban me or worse.

In that moment a thought flashed through my mind:

'I kept a few lolification elixirs in one of the drawers of the dresser, in case the stocks ran low and they were needed.'
I scrambled over to the dresser, almost bashing my head on it and I tore the second drawer from its place. I threw the drawer on the bed and rummaged through it searching for them with a frenzied smile.

“Found them! Come here my pretties.” The five lifeless bottles just lay there, while my smile became even more deranged.

I took one and tossed it down my gullet.

“See nothing to worry about, in few seconds I will be back to normal” I said calming myself and taking a sigh of relief. Then I kept looking at my hands waiting to see the effect, anything to spare me the awful sight of those horrible balloons that made me look like a Holstaurus (actually one with a small D-cup.)

Time passed yet still there were no changes, I had no other choice but to take another one, which I swallowed and again nothing happened, so I took the last three popped them open and guzzled them, panic setting in.

Nothing.

“How could this have happened to me?!” I wailed, all hope flying out of the window.

I ran to the cursed toilette to look if, between all of those bottles, there was at least one more elixir. I was so desperate that I didn't care to slow down and I crashed into my own furniture, causing a few bottles to topple onto the surface and even more to smash on the floor.

I started my desperate search for the magic bottle, I used both hands to pick up all of those bottles and feverishly checked them for that one name I needed to see so badly. Every time that it wasn't the right one I threw it behind me without even caring where they fell or smashed.

The room filled with the rhythmic sound of glasses shattering into something.

There was just one bottle left and I recognized it, it was my goal, my Holy Grail! An obsessed smile marked my face as I threw myself at it, but before I could grip it, my breasts hit the desk giving the final much needed jolt, which that bottle, balanced precariously on the edge of the desk, needed to fall to its doom shattering on the floor and scattering its precious fluid.

Despair took hold of me as I fell to my knees, my arms lifeless and wilted at my side, the only thing I could do was take a deep breath and scream my head off.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I started crying my heart out quietly, my arms slowly finding their way up to and around my hateful chest.

After a minute I heard knocking on the door and the worried voice of my first servant saying “Baphy are you all right? Are you in danger? ”

'Oh my Goddess, she heard me, fuck fuck fuck.' I had to come up with something. The first thing that came into my mind was to lick the spilled potion in the hopes that it would still work. 'Sixth time is the charm isn't it?' I lied to myself faking hope.

“Erika, I am worried please talk to me, may I come in?” She asked and started turning the handle, meanwhile my tongue was just a few millimeters from the floor.

Than I realized that the door was awfully near to me, even if the potion worked, if she opened it she would see me changing, I couldn't let that happen, so I changed my plan and locked the door shouting “NO!!” I was so scared to be caught I didn't even think to hide or disguise my voice, so I corrected myself speaking again but keeping a higher tone so that my voice would sound like one of a little girl.

“No Joy, don't enter, I am fine ” I lied.

“I heard some noises and you screaming, are you all right, your voice sounded strange, are you sick?”

Oh Goddess, oh Goddess and now? “No I am fine, that it is because........” I took a pause to come up with an excuse; “....... Because I hurt my throat deep-throating this big-bro....” And with a fake deep voice I said “Hi!” trying to sound as masculine as possible.

“But mistress, last night you said that you wanted to be left completely alone for the entire night, you didn't want to be disturbed by anyone and I was certain that no-one entered your rooms. ” She ventured perplexed.

“He entered using the window ” I lied barefaced, almost biting my claws off, then an excuse to the last lie came to my mind “He was an Order Hero that attacked me, but I have converted him now.” I added and again with the fake masculine voice I said “Right!”

"..."

“ You stopped an attack by a Hero.... converted him …..and made him into your big–brother .... in just a few hours!?!” She took a pause that scared me to death.

“WOW! You are freaking awesome! ” she added in delight.

Did she just buy all that bullshit? Are all my servants this dumb?

Well since she bought all that crap I might as well make use of it; “ Yes, I am that good. I am as cool as ice” I added without even realizing how stupid that sounded but still adding in the masculine voice “Yes!”

“You are my idol” She cried, her voice full of adoration.

She kept quiet for a few moments, than added “ But none of the incantations or guards saw or detected any kind of intruder, and normally the Order attack with an entire army, they don't send a Hero without any kind of backup ” she said, her voice riddled with puzzlement.

Fuck, I didn't think of that.

I had just one option to solve this … get angry “Are you calling me a liar?!” I said raising my voice.

“No, never. I was just ...” She sounded absolutely petrified.

I interrupted her using the stress of the situation to fake my anger; “Ok, now go........ go to the guards and check the incantations if they are still working, then go check if there are more soldiers in the palace we cannot let this temple of the Sabbath fall into the hands of the Order. Go, go !” I shouted trying to make her hurry.

I sighed with relief when I heard her panicky footsteps fading away as she rushed to execute my orders. Her voice rang out faintly, calling the other witches to help her out.

Now I had to do something to hide myself and then find a cure, it would be better if I left this room before someone else came back to ask me something.

I headed to my wardrobe and opened it, I had to find something to dress myself in. I couldn't avoid looking at the reflection on its doors, especially when there were two mirrors fastened to the insides. They were huge almost three meters tall. Looking at them I couldn't help thinking.' Why in the hell did I need this huge thing when I wasn't even a meter tall?'

Than I saw the woman reflected by the mirror, it was an aged version of my old self, she was taller, she had longer hair, a tail and horns. She …. I ,yes that was me, I was almost 1,70 metres tall without the horns. The breasts had grown too, they were bigger, round and firm, they looked perfect for that new sinuous and curvier body. All in all I didn't look bad. But I couldn't put it out of my head, the fact that all of this wasn't normal, and I had to do something to return to my former self.

'Focus Erika, you can look at yourself later. Now you have to think of more important things.'

I gathered all of the biggest clothes that I could find and I tried to dress myself, but due to the fact that all of those clothes were created to fit a little girl, I had to make a few changes... Like ripping them in many places to make them more suitable for my new form.

With the clothes... tailored to the new me, I pulled on a cape which after my sudden growth spurt would only fall as far as my knees, but it would still hide me a little at least.

With what I managed to put together I could pass as a poor, homeless, under-breasted (respect the standard ) Holstaurus, who entered the church for shelter, if they didn't check me .

I took one last look at my reflection before leaving my room.

'I have to find out what the hell happened to me and how I can change back.'

With those thoughts in my mind, I walked away from the reserved part of the church, which contained all of the rooms for my witches and their familiars, my rooms, the rooms for the biggest event, the boardroom, the kitchens, dining hall, and the staff rooms, to the big hall where we celebrated our masses... Well, at least the public part.

None gave me a second look, too worried and busy searching for the made up soldiers that I told Joy to search for.

I made my way to the doors which were hanging open, revealing a perfectly sunny day outside.

'Oh my Goddess! They are all dumb as shit! They didn't even bother to lock the entire place down. Even the big-brothers didn't think of that. How could we even survive this long without being destroyed? Well at least I will have no problem escaping.'

I walked to the doors, turning to take one last look at the inside, it was messy, all the witches and their familiars were running around without precisely knowing what to do, but still it was my home and I loved it and everyone in there even if many times I didn't demonstrate it.

“Hang on everybody I will be back, I promise you” I said out loud even if no-one was listening to me, and than I was gone.