The Second Wife

A mysterious new step-mother.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Lemon-Sir
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Mr. Self-Aware
Favorite Monster Type: None

The Second Wife

Post by Lemon-Sir »

All right, first ever completed MG story! I hope you guys enjoy, please let me know what you think!

Ch. 1!
► Show Spoiler
Ch. 2!
► Show Spoiler
Ch. 3!
► Show Spoiler
Chapter 4!
► Show Spoiler
Epilogue!
► Show Spoiler
BONUS!
► Show Spoiler
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: The Second Wife

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

This story was really really enjoyable. I'm honestly baffled this hasn't gotten even a single comment yet until now. It clearly deserves more views and reads than it does.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Yes I love this story too, but that is a problem on both TMM and MGU, people rarely comment on art, on writing and on the new settings info. We want to hear what you think, even if it is just saying that you like what you see. Just Desserts has been here for 2 years and hasn't received a single comment while on MGU it has quite a few.
ImageImage
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Yup, I know about this story. It was one of my favorites on MGU. But sadly, the last chapter I read was chapter 3 (I didn't know it was already finished and also I didn't know it was on this place too) because at that time I faced a lot of real life issues and became less active. My actual excuse right now, is that I became a bit involved in League of Legends. My second excuse is that I'm no critic and the only thing I can say is "I like this" Sorry for that...
Raet wrote:Yes I love this story too, but that is a problem on both TMM and MGU, people rarely comment on art, on writing and on the new settings info. We want to hear what you think, even if it is just saying that you like what you see. Just Desserts has been here for 2 years and hasn't received a single comment while on MGU it has quite a few.
Yeah, I know that feeling very well...
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Lemon-Sir
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Mr. Self-Aware
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Lemon-Sir »

Stahp it. Imma blush...

I'm glad you like it! I guess since we're a bit of a...niche site we don't get a ton of traffic. I'm really happy you commented, Flash and Hood! I'd given up on hearing anything from TMM about The Second Wife, although I've gotten plenty of feedback back on MGU. Made my day!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Heh, probly helps that I only read and heard of the story to begin with from this site then. :D
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.