All for Nothing

Losing what means the Most...

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
JohanLitvisk
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Prof. Eye Beam
Favorite Monster Type: Cheshire Cat and Manticore

All for Nothing

Post by JohanLitvisk »

This is a little short one. May induce angry and sadness (Depends on how well I can convey those emotions)...
Spoiler: show
You'd be hard pressed to find someone as beautiful and powerful as her. The grace and poise that she displayed was beyond anything the realm of man could ever conceive. Yeah, maybe she was arrogant, but If you had the power wipe out entire cities in seconds and move mountains, you'd be proud and haughty too, at least deep down. Yeah, I may have been sacrificed by my fellow man in order to stave off her wrath, but I came to love her. Screw them anyway, it's not like I had choice. I could hardly believe that it would all turn out like this...

I labored so hard to gain her love, to become more than just another spoil of conquest. Meticulous hours, days, months, hell... years it took! I knew she would come to love me. All I needed was time. Slowly...surely she came around. They she blushed and stuttered at my devotion and kindness filled my heart with hopeful dreams of the future. She opened up to me, shared so many insights and emotions, I never wanted to leave her.,.

I can remember the first time she came to me in the night, pulled my into her embrace and made love to me. It was mind blowing...I can't even begin to describe the unadulterated pleasure the coursed through my veins that night. Time became relative, all else didn't matter at all. I never felt so positive and optimistic in my life...

And then, it all came crashing down...

It should have lasted forever, but It slipped away...

Heh, no, she didn't die an untimely death...

No, she didn't leave me for another...

Why? Why did it end?

Here is why...

She changed...

Gone was that proud beast roared loud into the heavens, that bowed to none, no matter how powerful or numerous they were

The mighty beast that cut through steel like a knife through warm butter...

The beast that breathed fire hotter than hell itself...

The beast that loved me with all her heart and soul..

Washed away by gravity of this reality...

Why did it have to be this way? Why did the beast fall so hard? Where is she? Where is mighty dragon that ruled these mountains!? WHERE IS MY ONE, TRUE LOVER!?!

GONE!

AND WHAT IS IN HER PLACE!?!

A SHELL OF WHAT ONCE WAS!

A SIMPLE

FEMALE

LIZARD!!!

DO YOU LAUGH AT MY PLIGHT MAOU!?! DO LAUGH WITH GLEE AND GAIETY AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?!

SHE IS WEAK IN MIND AND BODY! SHE KNOWS ONLY THE PRIMAL DESIRES WHICH SHE IS NOW GOVERNED BY!

WHAT ONCE BOWED TO NONE NOW FOLDS OVER LIKE A TWIG!

WHAT ONCE BOASTED OF HER GREAT MIGHT NOW COWERS AND MEWLS!

WWWWHHHHHHYYYYY!?!!?

I guess I'm a broken man now. Trapped here with the brainless bimbo my wife has become. I am her "master" now, no longer her "greatest treasure"...

She can't even put up a fight anymore...

Just a weak, doting slave.

Is this my fate? To lose the one I held dear?

That would be case...

Such is the fate of the mighty dragon...

Rising so high for pride and yet falling so low for cock...

All because one powerful, white haired succubus deemed it so...

All my work, all my blood, sweat and tears...

All for Nothing...

Nothing left...nothing right...
Well, there goes that rant dressed in a semi-poetic (probably not) story. As always, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: All for Nothing

Post by Zadocfish »

You didn't describe what he did to turn her into a submissive; in the profile, it's stated that it usually only happens when a male has asserted dominance or otherwise proved himself to be her superior in some way.

Beyond that, remember that the profiles are quite exaggerated when it comes to MG behavior; not to be taken quite literally, as it were. This works only half-way, and only with a very, very literal idea of the material.

As for the writing itself, the all-caps took any drama behind the shed and gave it both barrels through the skull. Italics would have been... acceptable. All-caps and drama, nay, all-caps and writing do not enjoy each others company. Also, watch the ellipses. They're fine when used in moderation, but the more they are used, the more melodramatic and lifeless the work becomes.

Overall, I have seen better and I have seen worse. Bottom line, the emotions you are trying to convey are dramatized and stretched to the point of meaninglessness, and the concept behind the events is vaguely possible, but extremely flawed. But, you didn't make any major spelling or syntax errors, so I call it mediocre... though that might be a bit generous.

I'm not trying to be mean, though; just pointing out what I noticed. Others might like the work.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.