Reclamation of another self (Working title)

An old member's return to writing.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: (Title to come)

Post by DogKama »

Firedragon wrote:
DogKama wrote:I've written a couple of stories on Fimfiction(MLP fanfiction site)
Alright, time to call in the exorcists. Or maybe a couple Terminators. Or Chuck Norris. Or Subria... :lol:
LOL, I joined the sight about four years ago but I mostly write odd ball stories or stories with a dark and serious tone.

Note, I just posted the first part of this one shot and it will act as a test of sorts to see how people react to this style or writing. Ill give it a week or so to settle before either making edits to it or moving on to the second part.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Re: Reclamation of another self (Working title)

Post by Animajunki123 »

Hum... Hum... huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum...

I like where your going with this. I'll take it your not gonna write a fap fic, so I look forward to what you do with the idea here.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Been real busy with my job and only just recently started writing the next part to this story. Here is little taste of what is too come, comments and thoughts are always welcomed.

► Show Spoiler

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

YAY! I thought you had given up on this. Can't wait for more.
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Re: (Title to come)

Post by Raet »

Feathers wrote:Also what really grinds my gears with a lot of stories, is when people grab a thesaurus and swap for rarely used words just to try to add "spice" (aka try to sound smart). Journalists (gaming included) are especially guilty of this, and it drive me insane when I have to Google a word that NO ONE would use in real life. Of course when you have people like Sheldon in Big Bang doing it, it can be amusing at least.
Actually I do that, and it is not to brag. I have read many fics where I get frustrated because people use the same words again and again. So I look up different words that mean the same thing I.E. synonyms. As a child I read the children's books from the "William" series. A series written by an author named Richmal Crompton. That series frequently used words like lugubrious, pugnacious, belligerent to name just a few "difficult" words. I also enjoy the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so to me it's normal, it has nothing to do with showing off, and everything to do with trying to be evocative.
ImageImage
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Ahah wow what a late reply! Yeah you aren't that kind of writer so I wouldn't get that impression from you anyway. When I made that reply I was doing a lot of news reading, and some of the word choices they were swapping for were just so awful..