Garden Mishap

Two Officers in a Greenhouse

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Garden Mishap

Post by Pierce »

Garden Mishap

“C’mon Joey, were gonna be late for the wedding party, hurry up.”
“(Sigh) This wouldn’t be the case if you hadn’t been binge drinking with that red oni last night.”
“Oh Scarlette? ‘I think that’s her name’ eeh at least it was fun.”
"It doesn't change the fact that your breath wreaks of alcohol. "

Two off-duty, plain-clothed constables, Howard and Joey are celebrating their best friend’s wedding by fetching a bouquet for the bride. The union of Kent and Meryl. A man and a merrow. However, Howard’s tendency to drink and sleeping-in often ends up putting himself and his partner behind schedule.

“Well, there’s the problem. A T-bone collision. Poor roper.” Joey said. Seeing random tentacles hang from outside of the car with the driver and her passengers slumped and lifeless.

“May the demon lord bless their ascension into the afterlife.” Howard said, while making a hand gesture of a cross to his chest in respect to the deceased. He also recognized one of the officers for an orc at the scene of the accident.

“Sup Jen.” He said while she simply waved back before turning to jotting down more info on her notepad regarding the crash. After being free from the jam, they continued to scan for stores with flowers.

“Hey, pull into there, that greenhouse might have some flowers there.” Howard said while pointing in the direction of the place.

Pulling into a small lot, they exited Joey’s Crown Vic (With the label on each side, Zipangu Provincial Police with a slogan "Deeds Speak") and stopped at the front door.

“Alright, let’s get this over with, we won't hear the end of it from Kent if we don’t show.”

Entering the front door they were inside an airlock and an elderly man was turning over his personal protective equipment to the cashier/receptionist. A gas mask, earmuffs,and some gloves while leaving with a bunch of roses in hand.

“Thank you, come again next time.” The cashier said, noticing the two he said: “Welcome! What would be of interest to you?”

“Straight to point, I like that. I’m looking for some flowers, particularly for a friend’s wedding.” Howard said.

“Ah, matrimony at its finest. There should be some flowers at the far end of this greenhouse, but first… You‘ll need gloves and some gas masks on before you can enter. ”

“Yeah I'm curious. Why‘s that?”

“What? You’ve never studied plant-based mamono in school?”

“Nope, we've exempted mamono biology.”

“Well listen up closely. At the middle of the greenhouse, there’s a bunch of aroma-strong plants called Alraune. You can lightly shower them with a hoe, and they‘ll usually take a nap afterwards. But while in there, don‘t remove your mask and don‘t touch them. This also applies to another room full of pollen called Kesaran Pasaran and rooted plants called Mandragora. This is your only warning.”

“Why?” Joey asked.

“Let’s just say you’ll go into a rut sniffing their fumes, hearing a shriek or getting high from the pollen.” he replied.

“Right... anyways, I’d like two masks, two earmuffs and two pairs of gloves.” Howard said.

“Coming right up.” The cashier said, pulling out two respirators and latex gloves under his counter. After putting on the equipment and proceeding into the airlock, they saw the airlock close behind them. They saw the cashier wave back at them. "Enjoy mother nature." the last words heard from him before the door shut completely.

“Ok, let’s do this.” Howard said, clapping and rubbing his hands together in excitement.

Seeing the other door open up, the pair came to shock and awe at the view. A variety of trees, potted flowers and grass in the first room. They also noticed three dryads waving at them before they waved back.

“Looks like a fricken jungle in here.” Howard said.

“Forget the sightseeing, let’s go.”

Walking past the garden, they came across another airlock. Entering it, the door they entered close behind them and the front door opened up to another room, more trees and some cactus, this time the room was gassed with something translucent and pink.

‘He wasn’t kidding about the aroma.’ Joey thought.

Walking straight through the scenery, they came to the source of the mist, a pair of Alraunes each beside the next door, a beautiful pair of nude women with flowers beside their hair, green skin, pointy ears and partially submerged in some golden sticky substance in a large plant in each. One looked at Joey with a promiscuous smile while holding her hips while he thumbed her down.

“Look sis, we got visitors.”
“I see, we should entertain our guests.”
“You’re right we should be gracious hosts.”
“What should we do?”
“How do I know, we need to come up with something.”

Looking at each other, both Howard and Joey sighed at the sibling’s short bickering while readying a pair of garden hoses set to “Shower“ conveniently placed beside them.

“Sis…our guests sighed.”
“Sigh? What is Sigh?
“Well a sigh is a-?”

Their conversation cut off at they were lightly hosed from a distance. Taking in the sensation of the cold water, they act as if they were enjoying being watered and started to scrub their arms and rubbing their breasts, cleaning off dirt and dust they had collected from being stationery for some time. Finished, both had turned off their hoes while the plant siblings leaned back into their petals, relaxed and not wanting to do anything else but sleep in their mixed pool of nectar and water.

“Let’s go Howard.” Joey said while Howard looked aroused, getting off from the shower scene but Joey had grabbed and pulled him into the next airlock.

“Sorry bout that, but gotta admit, they were hawt looking.”
“No kidding, the world could see your bulge for miles.”
“Well it’s their fault they were born well-curved and endowed.”
“Remember, we’re here for some flowers. I‘m starting to think your mask isn‘t worn right.”
“What are you talking about? I’m fine.” Howard assured while tugging his mask tightly.

Entering the last room, they came into view of a bunch of enlarged dandelions in the late stages, where pollen and seeds scattered about, they noticed a few of them looked like little children, happily laughing and dancing around, singing together while ignoring Howard and Joey due to being occupied with a pair of students who were experiencing a high, having intentionally removing their masks/earmuffs and were going hysterical at the effects. "Pollen junkies, typical." Joey said.

They eventually found the flowers they were looking for, in three distinct colours.

“Found it. What do you think Joey? red, blue, or white?”

“Get the white ones. It’s their first wedding after all.”

Grabbing a bunch of white flowers. They made their leave, but not without noticing one of the teens uprooting a flower from the soil, revealing a scared mandragora screaming for a few seconds in the soundproof room which made him drop the young plantling to the ground as he and his other buddy covered their ears in a futile attempt to quell the noise. As the screaming quelled, he stood up dazed and dropping his pants, grabbing one of the floating Kesaran pollen and shoving her into his erect member like he was fucking a barbie doll.
Spoiler: show
Kesaran.JPG
"Jesus! Let's go!" Joey said with Howard holding the flowers running back into the airlock and turning away from the awkward sight. "My goodness he wasn't kidding about that."

As the doors closed and the other door opened, they quickly walked past the sibling alraunes and continued towards the next airlock, only for one of the alraunes to snag Howard by the leg with one of her vines and tripping him onto the ground.

"Help! Joey!" he screamed as he was being pulled towards the left alraune.

"Let go him!" he yelled as the Alraune teased them in a game of tug-a-war with Howard now standing up while Joey desperately tried to pull him away from her. "I said let go of him damnit!" In an instant, her vines released Joey, tumbling them backwards and falling face-first on the floor, accidentally knocking off their gas masks.

"GAS!!!" Joey yelled as he tried to put his gas mask on properly but the effects had kicked in immediately. His mind went into a blur as the world around him was filled with visions of euphoria and lust while trying to retain self-control. Eventually his desire to resist was quashed as he moved solely on instinct towards the alraune to the right of the airlock. She was giving him a hand gesture to "come here" while he unbuckled his pants and letting it drop to the floor, revealing his standing member.

"My my, quite the lucky catch I got." she said while carrying Joey in mid-air with her vines, while an extra vine was picking away at his remaining clothes and throwing them aside. Joey on the other hand had struggled a bit, trying to pull his limbs together (his last bit of resistance) but her vines held him tight and gently.

"Uh Uh, you didn't think we were gonna be satisfied with just a cold shower were you?" she said softly. As she lowered Joey into her petals in level with herself, he couldn't help but feel her hips rubbing his, feeling his erection needing to pierce something while she caressed his face.
Spoiler: show
[
Alraunea.JPG
"Nice rod you got there." she said, lubricating his erect member with her nectar with her hands before scooping a handful into her right hand and taking a sip from it. She then forcefully kissed him with her nectar, drowning his mind further with lust. In response, he grabbed her breasts and began to suckle on her right while teasing her left with his fingers. Not holding out any longer she thrust herself towards his member as she moaned in pleasure being taken in by him.

"Ah! So thick and warm!" she called out as Joey continued to slush in and out of her while he continued to play with her breasts, switching left and right every minute or so.

Meanwhile Howard was also approaching the left alraune autonomously, but when she leaned in for a kiss, she caught a whiff of his alcoholic breath, causing her to wince while she pushed him away, wheezing a bit, going dizzy and finally fainted in a slump. He had also been released from the hypnotic fragrance while coming to his senses.

'Whoa, what the hell?' he thought. Looking around, he noticed Joey was mating with the other alraune. "You, get your hands off my partner!!!" He shouted. Trying to pry Joey and his mate apart with his hands.

"Don't interfere!!! I haven't finished yet!!!" She shouted before Howard exhaled his breath at her, she then reacted to his alcoholic stench, going dizzy a bit before fainting too, slumped like her sister. Joey however had took longer to be free of her hypnotic fragrance due to a bit of nectar he consumed before literally cumming to his senses as Howard tried to pull him out.

"W-whoa wait, What the? Howard get me outta her!!!" Joey yelled as Howard pulled him out of the petal as his lower half was drenched in nectar. "What a mess I've become." he said, bumping his head a few times to snap out of it.

"Let's get you cleaned up first before we leave." Howard said, smacking Joey's shoulder.

"Yeah, and thanks, drinks on me next time we get wasted."

"No problem, bros before hoes."

A moment of washing, drying off and putting on their clothes/PPE. Howard and Joey made their way out of the greenhouse, back to the entrance with the same cashier as before.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" he asked while taking back the personal protective equipment they turned over.

"Yeah." Howard said, showing him the flowers.

"That'll be $13.50 please."

"Here." Joey said paying the cashier with a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change."

"Thank you, have a nice day."

The duo had left and drove to a nearby public washroom, changing their clothes into tuxedos before arriving at a chapel on a dock just beside the shoreline, seeing a number of Kent's relatives play with a few Nereids, Mermaids and a Sea Bishop.

"Oh good, they haven't arrived yet." Howard said.

Exiting the car, the pair had approached the chapel while everyone else starting to gather outside at the dock noticing the groom and bride's limo pull up.

Meanwhile back at the greenhouse...

"Oh don't cry sis, there's plenty more fish in the sea." The left alraune said to the one to her right, who had been crying for half an hour after she awakened from her separation.

"(Sniff) But he felt soo good inside of me!!!(sniff)"

The siblings immediately turned to the doors they were guarding open up and seeing two teenagers stumbling out, still laughing before going dazed and silent from the misty aroma.

'Where did those two come from? We didn't see them come in this way. Oh! They must've snuck in through the back door.' The left alraune thought.

Looking at them, the right alraune stopped crying as her sad expression turned into a lustful smile at the sight of her new guests.

"Let's have some fun sis." she said, seducing one of the male teens approaching her.

The End.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.