Karika the Troubled

High Orc Fanfic

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Karika the Troubled

Post by Pokemonaces »

Well hello guys once again, it's me again. I occasionally pop out of the dead to check the rather desolate TMM forums, usually not too much activity, but I suppose I'm partly to blame for that :sigh:

Anyways, I don't even remember when I started this fanfic, it was probably a short time after the High Orc was translated so for it to take this long is...yeah. I just had so much games to play that I didn't have time between videogames, work, and sleep to really work on it up until now. So I guess without further ado, here's another fic from me to you guys.

If you guys know me well enough, my works always have a vanilla'ish theme to them and this one is no exception, so sorry in advance if this gets a little diabetic to read :XD:
► Show Spoiler
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Akira444
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Alexander
Favorite Monster Type: Manticore

Re: Karika the Troubled

Post by Akira444 »

This is a cute story. Always happy to see new stories on this site.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: Karika the Troubled

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow, that was a great story and the way you set up Faulkner as an instructor at the TMRC was just awesome including why Trisha or the other girls didn't rape him on the spot. But what really got me was how they met up again off school grounds which was worth reading twice.

Shame it was only a one-shot I could see another one just on her moving in and adjusting to living together along with meeting the parents.

Still, it was great to read.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals