Honokasa the Kunoichi

A very long Yamachichi fanfi

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Honokasa the Kunoichi

Post by Pokemonaces »

What's up guys. I wanted t post another fic, in fact I was going to post it last year near Christmas but I didn't have time for it so I had to save it for next year so here it is.

This one got longer than I expected and I was cutting it short because as of typing this I had finished it only ten minutes prior. I wanted to post it before Christmas so forgive me if any spelling or grammar errors are abound but I wanted to meet my own deadline :nono:

Anywas this fic has a LOT of cliche's and is saturated in vanilla flavored cake with frosting equivalent to Gigantamaxed Alcremies!

Also this fic strays from the norms that I do since the monster girl in question isn't an MGE monster girl but one from an Eroge game called The Three Charms Which in short is a game about a monk boy who wants to be taught by the greatest monk he knows, but ends up getting lost on a mountain with yokais that want to rape him.

I'll talk more about the game if I feel like it but this is what the monster girl in question looks like. She is a Yamachichi btw
► Show Spoiler
Anyways here it is. It's really long and I should have split it into two parts but I was too lazy XD. Goodluck to those who try to read this in one go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: Honokasa the Kunoichi

Post by Pokemonaces »

Part one
► Show Spoiler
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool