A Secret Confession.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

A Secret Confession.

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Thomas fiddled with his clothes just slightly. He was full of nervous energy as he slowly approached. His palms sweated slightly, and his mouth felt dry. Had his family known what he was about to tell those who managed the church, he would likely be disowned, or at the very least, given severe reprimands before made to labor for the town as penance and a way to keep his mind off the thoughts that clouded his teenage mind.

The church was empty at the moment, thankfully, as the only ones who would be here were those who were here for the same reason as Thomas: confessions. Quietly, nervously, he took a gulp and slipped inside, quickly sitting on the bench within. He waited, staring at his knees that didn't seem to want to stop shaking, waiting for signs of life on the other side, barely viewable except for that tiny window that rested within the wooden wall to his right, the only decoration besides the curtain before him; the rest was silent, unfeeling wood. It made him feel trapped, as if he was already being punished for what he did.

Then, he heard a sound, signaling that someone was there, and then he was startled when he heard the voice. "Yes, my child?" The voice was female, and familiar to Thomas, which made it all the more surprising to him.

"Sister Solecia...is that you?" he asked, confused.

An airy laugh greeted him. "Oh, my, is that you, Thomas?" she said, recognizing him and seemingly ignoring the question at the moment. "To think that it would be you in the confessional this time....Yes, Father Kurei is unfortunately currently unable to be here; I must act in his stead. Is that going to be a problem, Thomas?" she asked, and Thomas felt like he could see the almost motherly expression she must be wearing on her smooth, mature face. Making Thomas feel even guiltier, he remembered all the times he'd stared at her lately, transfixed by her appearance.

Snapping out of his trance before it took him completely away, he tried to stammer back a denial of a problem. "N-No, Sister. It...should be fine..." he murmured, letting out a sigh. Sister Solecia was silent, most likely listening intently for when he would begin to speak. He rubbed his slightly-damp palms on the pants of his outfit, before crossing himself in the air before he finally spoke up, in a shaky voice. "...Bless me F...Sister, for I have sinned. I have never confessed before; I felt I had no cause to. But two days ago, I committed a sin against the teachings, and I seek forgiveness." he said, just letting it all run forth, letting himself confess to his spiritual crime.

"I see. Go on, my child. What was this sin?"

"...The sin of lust, Sister."

"...Oh, my..."

Thomas gulped, wondering if he'd offended Sister Solecia, but he had to continue, lest he lose what little courage he had to continue. "Two days ago, I was returning from a trip to the nearby town, running an errand for my mother. As I walked, I heard noises, and my curiosity overtook me, so I investigated. To my shock, I saw a man and a monster, locked in carnal embrace."

"...I see..."

"I could not keep my eyes away. He looked normal, and she...she was a common Werewolf. But the way they moved, the sounds they made....It was hypnotic, like I was in their thrall. They did not notice me, or perhaps they did not care. They continued to writhe with each other, and I...I..." he faltered at that moment, almost unable to bring himself to admit what he had done. It was almost heretical, after all.

"...Go on, my child. What did you do?"

"...I pleased myself..." he said with a sigh of resignation, his gaze returning to the floor as he slumped over in his shame. "The sight was too much for me to handle, to behold, and my body was so warm with the fires of desire, of jealousy...of want. So there, in the bushes, I disrobed and began to..." he cleared his throat, censoring his actions. "...until I expelled my desires, before sneaking away, still unnoticed by the couple who continued to mate with each other. Their cries of passion...I can still remember them..."

"....."

"...Sister Solecia?" Thomas said, not looking up from his slumped position. He didn't hear a response...in his state, he wondered if she had left, not wanting to hear more of what had happened, and what he had done. Those thoughts were dispelled when he heard the curtain move, and looked up in surprise, seeing just the person he was talking to, Sister Solecia, looking down at him. She wore her nun's habit, but something about her dress seemed different somehow, though Thomas couldn't place it at the moment. Her silvery hair poked out slightly beneath her headwear, her violet eyes staring down at him with an unreadable expression, her lips curled into the slightest of smiles. "S-Sister Solecia...?" he repeated, sitting up straighter and leaning against the back wall instinctively.

The curtain fell closed behind her, and the dim light led to the atmosphere of mystery, Thomas unsure of just what was going on, why she was here in this part of the confessional with him. She stepped closer to him, before speaking. "My, my, Thomas...lusting after a man in copulation with a monster...how sinful." she said, going ever closer to him. His hands pressed against the wooden back wall; he wasn't exactly able to move anywhere. Something about the tone of her voice was shocking to Thomas; he'd never heard this sort of tone from her, nor seen this sort of expression. "Perhaps I should take it upon myself...to teach you the right path..." she said, her voice barely a whisper, but Thomas heard every word clearly.

"Sister Solecia...w-what are you talking about...?" he managed to choke out, his previous nervousness paling compared to his current discomfort at the moment. But he couldn't slip past her in this cramped space; he was at her mercy, it seemed.

With another airy laugh, she approached, and leaned forward. A soft scent wafted to Thomas's nostrils as her face drew closer to his. "As I said...I will help you reach the right path, my child...~" she said with affection. Then her hand shifted from the bench beside him, and Thomas shuddered and gasped as the nun's hand fell to his leg, and quickly made its way up to the junction between them.

"Si...Sister Solecia..." he gasped out.

"Ssh..." she shushed him, and he immediately fell silent, though he couldn't help but let out small whimpers, as her fingers teased the area, a shockingly good sensation even through his conservative clothing, a single forefinger sliding up and down his most precious area. Her touch, and the sensations it was bringing him, were causing him to grow and feel warm inside, even quicker than seeing man and wolf together in copulation in the wilds outside the city's borders. He began to press against his pants without any conscious effort, his body aided by his hormones, and wishing to escape its confines.

"...wrong...it's wrong..." he murmured, straining against nonexistent restraints, as if he was chained to the wall.

She ignored his protest, and instead upped the ante, her hand walking its way up to the hem, before slipping beneath the pants, to the skin hidden behind it, and deftly gripping hip with the tips of her fingers, pulling so that his erection shamelessly poked out the tip, as if to greet her shyly. She let out another airy laugh, a comforting, enjoyable sound despite the strange, mostly-unwanted things she was doing to him. Then both hands got into the act, and though he tried to wriggle away, he had no power nor ability to evade, and so she pulled, and twisted, and forced his pants down, until he was exposed.

His face burned with embarrassment, with shame, his arm falling over his face so that he didn't have to see the shameful acts that were being committed upon him. Solecia clicked her tongue at him, a disciplinary noise, as she pulled his arm away. "You need to see this, Thomas...~" she teased. She used her hands, and begin to move her outfit around. Thomas now realized what it was that was different about her outfit: it was made of two separate lengths of cloth rather than a unified cloth at the bottom. Her shapely, long legs fell into view as she turned the outfit around her hips, and after that, all barriers to sight vanished, as a flap of cloth was tucked away, revealing that Sister Solecia had no undergarment beneath, merely her own body, beautiful to behold despite the wrongness of looking at it, her legs leading up to a glistening junction between...

Thomas was transfixed, his teenage brain unable to resist his urges to do some sort of tunneling to get out of this room before something he would forever regret happened, but it was too late, as Solecia was already moving close to him, standing as if there was nothing odd about this situation, as she approached his waiting body, lightly touching his forehead affectionately, she descended her own body. "Wai..." he said weakly, a feeble attempt to stop her.

But it fell on deaf ears, as her sacred junction touched his, the warmth wetness touching his shaft, making him gasp at the sharp contrast of feelings, the strange sensations going through him at the moment. He continued to let out little sounds, as Solecia deftly rubbed him, better than any touch of her hand could bring him, even if her touch was incredible. Her breath was coming out much more thickly, as was his, as she apparently began to feel arousal, though obviously not against her will like it was with him. He continued to gasp and groan beneath her; at this point, his shaft was almost entirely lubricated with the juice from her own private area.

With another airy laugh, she raised up, separating the contact, before she sat upon the tip, and kissed his forehead. "Thomas...Remember this sensation~" she said, before she sank down on him, keeping her lips tightly shut, to muffle out the long, drawn out sound of pleasure that emitted from her, in tune with Thomas's rising sound effect as he felt more and more of his penis sinking into a burning liquid fire, a hotbed of sinful pleasure that was the inside of a nun. What Thomas did in regards to the man and monster in the woods paled in comparison to what he was currently embroiled in. He couldn't think, he could barely articulate...all he could do is feel, and the feeling was overwhelming.

Solecia let out a soft sigh as she sat on his lap, completely full of him. Her gaze was towards the heavens beyond the wooden ceiling of the confessional, as she gripped his hips lightly, before rising and falling, bringing forth at least twenty new sensations for Thomas to memorize like she told him too. Instinctively, his hands gripped at her hips, too, as he relished the softness of her body, even beneath the clothes she still wore. Before his eyes, restricted breasts bounced, as Solecia began to ride him, muffling her moans and letting out tiny cries of his name.

No words could truly describe what was happening to him. He would have to settle for poor substitutes for the non-existent word that did describe it: Wonderful, sensational, unbelievable, sinful, insane, incredible...none were enough, but they were the closest words that he could use. His own lips moved, and he answered her muffled moans and nominal cries with his own, whispering her name as he felt her insides actively squirm over him, making each descent and ascent of her body feel different to his shaft, making it hard to get any rhythm, but also ensuring that there was no pattern, no risk of monotony in the feeling.

He grasped at her breasts, which squished beneath her clothing, the only cloth that restricted them. Her face flushed, his burned, and the sex continued, the fornication enhanced by his teasing of her other pleasure zone while she continued to provide an unforgettable experience to him, using him for her own needs.

But being so new to all these sensations, he couldn't last; it was the same when he masturbated to the Werewolf and the man in the woods. He could feel a pressure begin to build, starting from the lower parts of his chest and rapidly making it's way up, or rather down, to his groin. He groaned audibly, hoping they were still alone, before whispering a worried whimper. "Sister Solecia..."

But she would have none of his warnings. "Inside...fill me with your 'sin,' Thomas~!" she moaned, perhaps the loudest she'd been, though it was still a quiet action. With her calling it that, Thomas was hit with a twinge of guilt, that destroyed any barriers he had, and any control he had over keeping his orgasm held back for another second. With a sharp cry, he unloaded. The first shot was furious, and the second still strong, both shots being done while Solecia continued to bounce upon his lap, before she fell and held herself as his third shot blasted inside, his fourth shot the first sign of diminishing strength, as he moaned in pleasure, in tune with her own pants of sated desire, all throughout spurts five through nine, before a tenth shot was more of a dribble, and he was done, moaning, panting, gasping.

Solecia let out an airy laugh, pulling herself off of him. Nothing dripped out of her, and yet, as Thomas checked, nothing stained the floor; he had been sure there would be more of a mess for him to hastily clean up to hide their horrible little crime they both committed here. Solecia, however, distracted him, by pulling him up to his feet so that her beautiful lips met his, making him stiffen up from the shock of this act of affection, surprising him almost more than the sexual acts they just engaged in. After the several-seconds long kiss, she released him, giving him a signal to dress himself, which he did hastily.

"Now Thomas..." she began, once he was completely dressed again, already having fixed her own dress, looking just as she normally would on an average day, despite her previous state of appearance or actions. "...Any time you feel the sin of lust welling within you, come see me~ Our god will forgive you, and embrace you. You are forgiven, my child. Go with my blessing." she said, almost business-like and normal, but her expression and voice held an unmistakable affection about it.

Thomas wasn't sure what to say, so he just nodded weakly, before slowly leaving, hastening his pace a bit as he was halfway to the door.

After Thomas had left, Solecia smiled after him. Alone in the church, she let the chained tail she hid from the world out for a moment to stretch, the length of it twisting around her leg, spade-tip almost touching her toes, as she continued to smile, before letting out another airy laugh.

"Yes, Thomas...our god will embrace you..."
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Re: A Secret Confession.

Post by Katsoro »

wow O////O that's... kinky a tad short but kinky. I can take a wild guess where Father Kurei is :twisted: .
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: A Secret Confession.

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I love this fic, I read it a while back and it was really hot and WAFFy... like a hot WAFFle :blushing:

Also thank you for writing one about one of my favourite Mamono, I adore Dark Priestess quite a bit, i think they are even in my top five :shy 2:

Maybe you can write a Vampire one some time too :please: