Hope For the Holidays.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Hope For the Holidays.

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Holidays suck when you're alone.

Seriously, what is there to do for times like this, except be irritated at everything everyone else is doing, while you're going about the usual business as best as you can. At least, that's what I think every year around this time. All the season gives me is more irritation. Work becomes increasingly hectic and unbearable, as I'm forced to deal with more and more last-minute shoppers who forgot to buy a gift for their daughter, their brother, their wife, their mistress...whoever it is that they quickly nab up a little ten-dollar trinket to make it seem like they've given real thought to what they're getting.

The weather stinks, too. Every night heading home you're bundled in two or three layers of clothing, trudging through all the snow that's been tossed around from other people walking around, and it still doesn't feel enough, until you crawl into your apartment and quickly dash straight for the heater to melt the ice off your eyebrows.

Then you got the actual holiday itself. No place is open to go spend your day at, the TV plays nothing but endless marathons of the "spirit of the holiday" specials to inject saccharine sweetness straight into your blood through your eyeballs, and couples and families walk all over the place laughing and having fun. Leaving guys like me to just want to sleep the entire day away.

That's what I planned to do this time, anyway. It's all I ever do around this time of year. Got nobody to buy for, and nobody's buying me anything, so I never have any plans, so why not just kill the entire day at home? It's just another day for me; no need to act any different. Just soldier on through it like every year, and eventually it'll all brush over, and the world will go back to normal the next day. All that good cheer and giving spirit will be drained back to normal levels, the good old fashioned days of people fighting each other for their spot in the line for one-dollar cups of coffee.

Coffee. Funny, that's what I was drinking at the moment, staring out the window and watching some more snow fall from the downcast sky, to add to the layer that was already still fresh on the ground. I didn't hate snow, really, but it honestly caused more problems than it was worth. It made the roads and sidewalks slippery; I'd seen three accidents this last two weeks alone. At least today there weren't many people out there getting themselves hurt. All home enjoying the presents they opened a couple of hours ago, I'm sure.

I finished the last dredges of coffee and set the cup into the sink, running a little water and pretending it was clean for the moment. I headed back to the living room and settled into the couch with a sigh, digging a bit to find the remote beneath the cushions before I finally found it and started surfing for a holiday special that I could stomach without wanting to roll my eyes right out of their sockets while I was watching. Eventually I settled on something that was alright; just another garden-variety holiday movie, but at least the main actress was nice to look at, and it didn't seem to be all that dull, at least at first.

At first being the operative word. As was my usual process on this day, the toll of the cliche and predictable movie that played eventually began to wear on me, and I could feel my eyelids start to get heavier and heavier, my yawns becoming harder and harder to suppress. Eventually I just gave in, and with the TV still going, I just laid my head back on the couch and started to sleep a dreamless sleep.

...For a dreamless sleep, something sure was vivid about it, though. It felt like there was someone else in the room with me, another presence that was getting closer and closer to me. But I was just dreaming, so it's not like I had to move, even when I started to feel something against my arms, my legs, my face. Then my legs again, and the feeling of something touching me was touching me in a place I'm usually not touched by anybody other than myself. This made me shuffle a bit, but I didn't go anywhere; hey, if it was going to turn into a wet dream, might as well let something exciting happen to me, even if it was fictional. So the feeling continued at my crotch, and I could feel myself start to grow and feel confined in my clothes. Which didn't last long, either. Whatever was going at me in the dream decided to unzip my pants and let it out. I let out a light hum and probably smirked from having this sort of feeling go on, but that quickly turned into a gasp as I suddenly felt something warm and wet go all over my cock. It was so jarring that my eyes burst open, ending the dream. "Damn. Just getting to the good stuff..." I muttered as I lifted my head up and sat up a little straighter.

The first thing I noticed was the red hair. Then the red eyes. Then my unbuttoned pants. Then my dick in her mouth. I blinked in confusion, but the girl at my crotch didn't seem too perturbed by this, diving down to the base of my loins while tightening her oral grip, then letting it slide upward, a whole bunch of sucking sounds coming from her, and one gasp coming from me. Was I still dreaming? It felt way too good to be a dream, but there was a girl at my crotch that I've never seen before, going at me like it was nothing, here on the holidays. "Who the...ahhhhh....are you?" I said, having to stop mid-way in my sentence because she decided to suck on me once again; damn, was she good.

The girl swirled her tongue around the tip after popping off, before standing up with a smile and a laugh, as if my question was funny to her. "Isn't it obvious? I'm Santa~" she said, giving a little twirl in front of me. It took me a moment that the red-haired beauty in front of me was at least telling half of the truth. She was wearing that typical sexy Santa clothes, all that red and white ending low-cut at the chest area and leg area, showing off some ample cleavage she had and some nice looking legs. She even had the hat with the little cotton ball at the end of it. The one thing that she had that wasn't a part of the ensemble was the little red tail she had. What the hell? But there it was, swinging behind her like a real tail, long, thin, red, and ending in a spade-shape of a tip. I looked up at her, and I couldn't hide the blank expression on my face.

"You're not Santa." I said bluntly.

"Heheheh...Guess you caught me~" she said with a playful wave, as uncaring of the loss of this "secret" as anyone could be. "I'm just here to spread a little 'holiday cheer' to you~" she said, her eyes flicking back to my crotch, still exposed, and licking those crimson-colored lips she had, like she had just spied a delicious meal, or a studly young man instead of the shut-in she had woken up with a mouth hug.

"Holiday cheer?" I repeated. "...Yeah, right. Who put you up to this? Eric? Zach?" I said, naming off a few of the moron friends of mine who might do this kind of thing.

"No, silly. I'm doing this because I want to. And because you've been such a good boy this year; you deserve a nice present~" she said with that same smile on her face, like I was a particularly tasty morsel for her.

"Heh. Yeah, sure. Lady, if you've got nothing better to do today than break into my house with a Santa suit and a fake tail up your ass, and blowing me from out of the blue like that, then you have more issues than I do." I said dryly, making to shift to draw my pants up to cover up my exposure.

Except that as soon as I made the move, that tail whipped forward and wrapped all the way around my dick, and rested the flat end of the tip on the head, while the girl marched forward with a subtle sway in her hips. She kept a tight grip on me with her tail, before sitting on my lap above me, hovering over me with a sly look on her face, a look that suggested she had everything under her control at the moment. She lightly drew her finger across my cheeks, stopping on my lips for a moment. "Don't be naughty~" she warned. "One should never reject a holiday gift, after all~"

With that little warning said, she slipped away, moving back to the position I originally found her in, the tail slipping away from me like a snake slithering off, only to be replaced by the warm covering of her mouth, which slipped around my cock like I just stuck it in warm water. I shivered just a moment from the return of this same sensation, gritting my teeth as she took the whole thing down like it was nothing; this girl was a pro, even if she was looser than any girl I had known before. My hands gripped at the couch next to me as she latched onto me. It was like she didn't want to release my member, drawing her mouth up and down it while making all the most obscene sucking noises I've ever heard before, all while vice-gripping me with her lips, her tongue slapping and sliding over the shaft at whatever depth she had me inside her.

"G...God..." I managed to whisper out, trying weakly to resist, but this was a blowjob that was almost literally mind-numbing; I couldn't seem to think straight. Even when I did manage to lift a hand and dimly try to push her off or something, all I got was one of her hands reaching up and interlocking fingers with mine, stroking the back of my hand almost lovingly, before releasing my hand, which flopped back to the couch uselessly. Her pacing had begun to speed up at this point, and she was apparently a Santa that was thirsty for a different kind of milk, if her aggressiveness was anything to go by. The sucking sound from her lips continued to echo in the room, as well as the moans and slurps of a woman that was eager to get me to blow, something that wasn't far off at this point. My breath started to get heavy, my chest heaving, and my body started to burn inside. I was past the point of no return. "I...gotta..." I breathed out, just in time for the woman to put her hands down on either side of the couch, and push down completely, enveloping every inch of me, taking me practically into her throat, which was the last thing needed to make the damn burst. A river of fluid flowed through me and shot out in bursts. I groaned with every spurt as I shot my load right into this sucking Santa, who didn't even twitch when I started to cum. She just closed her eyes and moaned in enjoyment.

Finally, this mind-blowing blowjob was at an end, and she pulled off of me with one more slurp, and smiled, before opening her mouth and letting me see the pool of thick white that I had just sent into her mouth, before closing it and letting me see her neck work as she gulped it down, all gone in three goes, and she repeated the earlier open-mouth gesture just to let me see how clean her mouth was, before licking her lips and letting out another laugh. "Well, now, someone's a little repressed~ It was like it couldn't wait to be let out~" she said happily, standing up and swaying sultrily before me.

I panted a bit as I looked up at her, not sure if I should be upset, happy, or something else. I settled on being confused and dismissive. "Well....You got what you wanted out of me, right? So that means it's time for you to go on your merry little way, right?" I asked, hand on my chest, fighting to keep my gaze on her and not at the ceiling after what I just experienced.

She just let out another laugh, as if I had said a really funny joke this time. "You really are silly~ You're supposed to enjoy your present all day, you know that..." she said, marching over to me and hovering over me again.

I returned her sultry gaze with an incredulous one. "What are you talking about? Even if you mean what I think you mean, look at me." I said, gesturing towards an exhausted and shrinking second head of mine. "I'm in no condition to 'enjoy a present all day.'" I said, adding air quotes for emphasis.

"Oh really~?" she said simply, and glanced back at my crotch. The tail of hers shot to life once again, wrapping around me. This time, rather than the tip laying its flat end on top, it took the point, and poked right at the tip of the head, right at the hole. I let out a high-pitched noise of shock that was probably beyond description; any guy who had that sort of thing happen to him would probably make the same noise, though. It lasted only for a moment, before her tail receded and let go of me. I was about to ask her just what the hell she thought she was doing, when my entire body was flooded with a warm feeling. I couldn't really describe it, save for maybe that it felt like a fire going from my chest, and burning its way straight to my dick, which was up and raring to go, even thicker than before, in less than five seconds. "You seem perfectly willing to go to me~"

I was too speechless at this sudden forced burst of energy to my penis to really react in anything other than shock, so it was up to her to continue on, which she did so happily. She reached up and pulled at a small zipper at the area of her cleavage, and before I knew it, one bit of clothing was gone, and I was staring at a magnificent pair of tits swinging near my face. She seemed pretty content with that, letting out a soft laugh. "Always so preoccupied with breasts...Well, they do have their uses~" she said, walking over and going back to my crotch, and the throbbing member that was begging for something to help it erupt. Said help came when she knelt over me and slammed her breasts against either side of my cock, causing me to shiver in extra sensitivity as I was enveloped in soft pillows of flesh, pillows that she immediately began to move up and down, massaging me, sending cool waves of pleasure through me like a current. I shifted a little, not used to this sort of treatment, and certainly not used to this sort of sensitivity, what with my revived erection and all. This just seemed to make her even happier, as another laugh went through the air. "Heehee...men are always so powerless when it comes to breasts, aren't they? Always sitting back and making us do all the work~" she teased.

Something about that comment bugged me a little, and I somehow found the energy to sit up and grip her shoulders, looking down at her. "Well, if you're so tired of doing the work, then allow me." I heard myself saying, before pushing her a bit away from the couch and standing up. Almost as if she sensed what I had in mind, she shifted herself to a better position on her knees, and held her breasts up and together like an offering, which I greedily took her up on, gripping her shoulders and pushing my hips forward, slipping them between her breasts and taking the initiative, focusing on sliding forward and back at just the right rhythm to get as much pleasure as I could, grunting a bit in my effort. She seemed entirely OK with this, and just smiled as I did so, even adding to the experience by occasionally giving the tip a kiss or a lick to egg me on. Not that I needed any encouragement at this point; my dick was begging to blow, and I was having a hard time resisting it. To that end, I kept going and going, grunting with force as I started pounding away at her cleavage, gripping her shoulders tighter than I meant to as I started to hit the finish line. "Uhh...g...gonna cum...!" I grunted out, which caused the woman to double her teasing of my cock as I sped up. And it was all she wrote after that, one last thrust leading me to stop right in front of her face and burst with just as much force as the first time, shot after shot of my cum decorating the woman's face, and it felt like I just wouldn't stop.

I did stop, eventually, though, and pulled away, breathing hard as I let the woman recover from getting a face-full of my essence all over her. She just seemed to revel in it, acting like she had just had some sort of delicious chocolate poured all over her, that she scooped up and put to her lips just like it was a treat, even humming her approval of the taste. I didn't have a lot of time to really let that sort of oddness sink in, though; my second head was still going strong, and I still felt a burning need to release all that I could. Lucky for me, this holiday hooker or whatever she was turned over to her hands and knees, ass raised at me, and slid the skirt of her Santa suit up to reveal a delicious sight, because she wasn't wearing anything beneath; I was instantly greeted with the sight of her bare ass and all it held, which she gave an enticing pat and gave me a wink in her direction. "C'mere, big boy, let out all that holiday frustration~ Punish Santa for being naughty~" Ha. Like she had to really add too much to get me going at her at this point. I was caring less and less about how or why she was here at this point.

I practically leaped at her, and had her mounted within seconds. She wiggled her hips playfully as I used my hand to steady my aim, wanting to go straight inside at the first opportunity I got. The second I felt something moist and warm at the tip, I slammed forward and groaned out as I was enveloped by tight, hot pussy, which made the woman moan out with delight at having me inside her. "Oh, yes~~" she said, voice husky with lust. That was all the encouragement I needed to let myself go. I didn't waste any time. I wanted to slam away at her, and I doubted she'd want anything different. So I pulled back, then slammed forward, waiting until the slight jiggle of her ample behind and the wonderful sound of her pleasured moans subsided before I pulled back and slammed again, starting to repeat the process at this rhythm. Pull back, slam, wait. Pull back, slam, wait. It was a pleasurable torture to the both of us, and I couldn't complain, with the vice of a pussy she had that made it an actual effort, physical and emotional, to pull away from before slamming back in like I was being sucked in. "Oh, yes....punish me, give it to me hard...~" she moaned out after several moments of this "abuse." "Make Santa full of your naughtiness~~" ...Hm. Was she really asking what I thought she was? Sounded like an invite to blow inside her.

Well, considering how loose she was, she probably liked the risk or whatever. Or maybe she was sterile. Whatever. If she wanted it, she was going to get it, and I was going to make it count. I shifted myself to lay atop her almost, my torso against her back, reaching my arms around to grab her bare breasts and squish them beneath my hands, the soft mounds mine to play with, and to use as a grip, as I stilled my legs, and began to pound away, like the animal that my lust seemed to be making me act like. I was slamming just as hard as before, but much more fast, and the girl's back arched upward as she practically screamed with delight from my pounding at her, and I wasn't able to hold back my own moans and curses from how damn good it felt inside this girl. I couldn't stop my thrusting for anything but being physically forced away, as the slapping of my loins against hers echoed in the room, eclipsing the sound of anything except for her howls of wanton desire, practically begging me to release inside her.

So I did. The fire in my loins built once more, and even while she screamed to be filled with my "naughtiness," as she called it, I didn't stop pounding away at her, thrusting and slamming even as I felt the familiar twitch and release that signified the eruption of my sperm. I kept going, feeling the added slickness and stickiness from thrusting into a pussy I was filling up at the same time, until I finally stopped and held myself inside, rubbing her butt with one hand and remaining gripped to her breast with the other, as I finished my orgasm up with a few more thrusts, the little nymph moaning all the while beneath me. Once done, I felt quite a bit sapped, and fell back as I slipped out of her, letting out a sigh of exhaustion, my arm falling over my eyes as I just muttered a couple of random happy sounds.

At least until I felt something tickling at my cock, and moved my arm away in time to see the girl back over me, adjusting my hard-on to greet her slit once more, this time with her as the one on top. At this point I was starting to feel the effects of over-exerting myself, and tried to reason with the girl. She couldn't possibly be wanting even more from me, after all. "H-Hey, come on, now. Haven't we both had enough?" The question sounded stupid even as it left my lips, and I wasn't surprised to see her not even say anything in response, just to smile and laugh, before sinking down on my and making me gasp from the return to her internal slickness, a sound that was overshadowed by her own teeth-gritted moan of pleasure. She held herself down on me, hands on my chest to steady herself, before smiling down at me and starting to ride me. I groaned as this new round of sex began, finding it hard to move any part of my body at this point; they all felt so heavy. I just laid there and watched, and felt, as she continued to go up and down on me, rising and falling and letting her breasts bounce in an almost mesmerizing fashion. They were moving so smoothly and quickly that they looked like a blur.

I blinked a few times, before rubbing my eyes. Wait a minute...they were a blur. Everything was, for just a moment, until I rubbed my eyes and blinked away the blurriness. Things were getting strange. I was starting to feel weaker, and the blurriness was starting to reappear in the corners of my vision. But the girl didn't seem to notice my discomfort. Weakly, and with some effort, I tried to reach up to her, tried to move my mouth and form some sort of word to let her know something was going on. She only responded with a smile, and grabbing my hand and interlocking the fingers again, rubbing the back of my hand soothingly, not even slowing down in her movements, which still tortured me with a good feeling despite this unnerving blurriness. "Aww, almost down for the count?" she asked. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you while you're out~~" she said.

She continued to hold onto me and ride me, and the last thing I remember was a familiar twitching feeling at my crotch, followed by a familiar release...

Then there was nothing.

-------------

My eyes shot open, followed by shutting from the pain in my head from this sudden awakening. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, holding my hands to my throbbing head afterward. I felt weak, tired, and cruddy in almost all manners. To compound things, the first thing I realized upon sitting up was a numb pain in my hips. Sitting up was hard enough, but it felt like I wasn't going to be able to move for most of the day, at least not without a hell of a lot of effort to go with it.

The second thing I noticed was the clock on the wall. There was enough light in the room at the time to let me know that it was already morning. Which means it was the next day. The holidays were over for the moment, finally. At first I wondered just how. I figured all that Santa crap I had just went through must have just been a really vivid dream or something. It could all be explained easily, after all. Sleeping the holiday away? Really damn bored of all the movies and crap, or just really tired. Sleeping on the floor? Fell off the couch at some point. Lack of pants? ....OK, that one I didn't have an excuse ready right off the bat.

That's where the third thing I noticed came in. Sitting on the floor, not far from me, was a slip of red paper. Curiously, I snatched it up, and read the fancy gold lettering that had been penned onto the paper:

Be a good boy and I'll be back next year~
Have some milk and cookies ready for me, and we'll make a night of it~

"Santa" ♥

....Heh.

....Maybe the holidays aren't so bad after all.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: Hope For the Holidays.

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I recall this one won you the title of Top Artist back on MGU during their Christmas fanfic competition, well done :pleease:

I think this fic describes how I feel on some holidays too, though most of the time it's not really bad for me as I spend them either with family or friends, I stay home alone at them very seldom... though when I do I feel quite like that guy I must say. :wall:

Anyway, another awesome WAFFle from our head WAFFle cook the WAFF king :XD:

I wish she stayed with him as his present though, I would get quite lonely and miss her if I had to wait a whole year just to see her again... might even mount an expedition to the North Pole just so I can see her again :serenade:

You should maybe do a follow up fic for this sometime for some other holiday like Easter... where she shows up claiming to be the Easter Bunny... or you could do a WereRabbit for that too I guess :^^;:

Anyway, looking forward to more from you :yay: