Why Does Mommy Have a Tail? (part 2)

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Why Does Mommy Have a Tail? (part 2)

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Warning: This story contains sexual content

This should be about three parts.

---
(Description)

Greg has made a happy family for himself, but his wife holds a secret that his ten year old daughter eventually discovers. Now that she knows, there's nothing left to do but explain to her why her mother has a tail.

And Greg's recollection is nowhere near as clean as the version he tells his daughter.

---

Part 1
Spoiler: show
“Why Does Mommy Have a Tail?”

A Story by: Helios Leinheart

“Daddy? Can I ask you something?” said Clarice as she walked into the living room in her My Little Pony pajamas. Her father grinned at the sight. He always thought that she would lose interest in MLP by age nine. Here she was, ten years old and still wearing them with pride.

“Of course! What's on your mind?” Greg replied pleasantly, laying down his newspaper and motioning for Clarice to come join him. He pushed down the leg rest of his recliner and sat up.

“Umm...” she said. Her face was slightly flushed and she seemed nervous about her question.

“What is it?” Greg asked concernedly.

“Why does mommy have a tail?” she asked innocently. Greg raised his eyebrows as his pulse started to race. Both he and his wife had of course tried to hide the truth from their daughter. They had done an excellent job for ten years. How did she find out?

“What? What tail?” Greg laughed, trying his best to appear convincing.

“I saw you and mommy last night. I don't know what you were doing, but I saw a tail coming out from under the blankets at the end of the bed.”

Greg instantly blushed as fiercely as the sun. While his daughter may not know what he and his wife were doing, he certainly did. And it was definitely a topic of discussion for Clarice and her mother at a much later date. About a decade later if he had any say in the matter.

Greg didn't know what to do. He and his wife had made an agreement before Clarice was born. They agreed that they would never tell her their secret until she was a grown adult in the hopes that it would allow her to have a normal childhood. What was he supposed to say? They had never planned for a crisis like this.

“I'm home.” came the voice of Patty from the kitchen entrance. Greg heard the telltale sound of grocery bags being placed on the counter.

“Honey, could you come in here for a sec?” Greg called out, hoping that the presence of his wife would give him the strength to deal with this situation.

“Hey? What are we talking about?” Patty asked with a smile as she stepped into the living room and stood next to Greg and Clarice. She was wearing her favorite gray sweater over a flowing dress with flower patterns that reached down to just above her ankles.

“Well, Clarice here just had a question. You know.” Greg said as he gave Patty a look that was meant to clearly state the issue at hand.

“Oh. Oh I see. It's that question about where babies come from isn't it?” Patty said as she got down on her knees and prepared to regale Clarice on the wonder of childbirth.

“Honey...” Greg said, disappointed that his daughter would now probably have to hear two bombshells in one day. Patty looked into his face and suddenly realized what he was talking about. She glanced down at Clarice and saw her looking down at her behind, apparently trying to catch a glimpse of the elusive tail. She sighed and put an arm around Clarice, pulling her into a warm hug.

“Mommy? What's wrong?” she asked as Patty swayed back and forth with her daughter wrapped tightly in her arms.

“Nothing's wrong sweetheart. We were just hoping we wouldn't have to tell you until you were older.” Patty said reassuringly.

“So we are gonna tell her?” Greg whispered discreetly to his wife.

“Yes hun. Better that she knows rather than always being distracted by not. Here. Sit down sweetheart.” said Patty as she lifted up Clarice and sat her in her lap. She put her arms around her stomach like a seat belt and held her close, smiling down at her as she did so. She then looked up at Greg and nodded her head. He took a deep breath and thought for a moment on where to start.

“Why does mommy have a tail. That's a question that has a loooong story attached to it.” said Greg as his mind rolled back to that day when he and Patty first met. Now that he thought about it, he was going to have to do some heavy childproofing for this particular story...

“Yep. Drank too much again.” said Greg stupidly as he hobbled back onto the sidewalk and did his best to remain steady. His home wasn't that far away. He didn't understand why that snobby bartender had to take his keys. He had a better chance of getting home safe if he were driving. Less chance of getting trampled by all the pink elephants.

The bartender was well aware of Greg's excessive drinking habit. As to why, it was nothing so serious as lack of work or a total deficit of love. He was just a horny guy, and it just so happened that the best place to pick up a gallon of chicks was at the bar. On the nights that there were none that would have him, he would drink himself into a stupor out of frustration. A night without booty made him quite moody.

Tonight was such a night. He had plundered the depths of every bar around and came up empty handed each time. As a result, he had drank until his face was flushed red and his eyes were suing him for intoxication with intent to blind. The booze was also giving him a raging hard-on, furthering his need for some soft company for the night. Curse him and his unnaturally high sex drive. He needed some relief, and not the kind from a bottle of lotion.

As fate would have it, another creature of the night was thinking exactly the same thing as she was flying high overhead. She looked down when her sexy senses started to tingle. There was an easy meal somewhere close by. She quickly spotted him. His aura was burning red with the fires of lust. Of course, the enormous bulge in his pants made that obvious enough even without demonic powers. She scanned the area to make sure nobody was around and silently swooped down towards her prey.

As she got closer, she noticed a hobble in his step and detected the odor of beer on his breath. She truly was fortunate. Succubus policy was to never let their existence become known to the general public. Their main method of doing so was by feeding under the guise of a normal human girl, but there were some that simply whisked away their prey to a secluded area and just sucked the life out of them. Patty was the prior, though she was well known in hell for being far too good at sex. Even for a succubus. Often her prey would lose their souls to her simply from the perfect sex she gave them.

In the case of this man, she could afford to be a little risky with him. He was clearly drunk, meaning that he would likely wake up in the morning and not even remember her face. Nevertheless, she would have to lure him in as a human before showing her true form. Even a drunk knows when something shouldn't be fucked.

Though, Greg was the guy that had slept with a woman that closely resembled Kathy Bates. Apparently his dick knew no bounds.

She landed on the sidewalk behind him and transformed into the image of a normal human girl in a tube top and short skirt. While her wings and horned disappeared, her tail remained visible as always. She pulled it up under her skirt and coiled it like a belt as tightly as possible. She couldn't afford to scare her dinner. At least not until she had him safely in bed. Then she could terrify him all she wanted.

“Hey there big boy.” she said as she strutted down the sidewalk with her nether cheeks swaying back and forth. She decided that she would toy with him for a bit. She liked to build up anticipation before digging into a tasty meal.

“Whoa...” Greg said, flabbergasted that such a sexy specimen would be walking around this late at night all alone. She was just perfect for him. All of the erogenous parts of her body were deliciously exaggerated in size. Large and squishy boobs that jiggled like jello with every step. Wide thighs that looked ready to crack a walnut. And a junk filled trunk that bounced back and forth like a game of pong. She had a very pretty face as well. It wasn't drenched and painted with cosmetics like the faces of most of his dates. She just had a natural beauty that didn't require the aid of expensive creams and such. The same went for her cutely cut hair that laid flat on her head and made a perfect line around the back of her neck.

“What's a handsome fella like you doing out here all alone?” the enchanting beauty asked with a grin. She had a slightly southern accent that just made her sound all the more appealing to Greg. It had been awhile since he'd had some southern hospitality in his bedroom.

“I was just about to say the same thing. Just substitute 'guy' for 'girl' and 'handsome' for 'drop dead gorgeous' he replied. It's amazing how the site of a potential fuck-buddy can sober you up.

“Tell me something I don't know hon.” said the woman teasingly. She stepped past Greg and continued down the sidewalk as though she were intending to just pass by. Greg caught a whiff of her perfume and inhaled deeply. Whatever it was, it was certainly both expensive and exotic. He leaped into action and followed after her like a dog on a leash. There was no way he could let this golden opportunity pass by.

“You live around here?” he asked, doing his best to keep his urges from leading his questions. If he took this slow, he just might nab himself some quality ass for the night.

“Actually, I'm from out of town. I'm just taking a stroll to clear my head.” the beauty replied, pleased that the fish had taken the bait. This meal was as good as hers. All she had to do was reel him in.

“What problems would need clearing from your pretty head?” Greg asked, applauding himself on an excellent compliment. This ass was as good as his. All he had to do was feed her a little more bullshit.

“Well, I've just been lonely lately. I can't seem to find a man that isn't interested in starting a family and all that crap. May I be perfectly honest with you?” she asked as she stopped at a stop sign.

“Sure.” Greg said with intense anticipation. This deal was getting better all the time.

“I'm really only interested in getting laid.” she said, putting on a depressed face for the Greg to see. He gave himself a slap, expecting to be woken up from this drunken dream. When he didn't wake up in his bed, he cleared his throat and prepared to strike.

“Well...I think that's a very admirable quality.” he said as gentlemanly as possible. He was quite composed on the outside, but inside he was fist pumping. The god Aphrodite had truly sent him a blessing.

“You're sweet. I wonder, how do you feel about serious relationships?” the woman asked. This was getting way too easy for her. Men would believe anything she said if they thought it meant she wanted to get into their pants.

“Can I be honest with you?” Greg said, finally ready to take the leap that would land him in bed with her for what could prove to be the greatest night of his life.

“Sure.” the woman replied with a grin.

“I'm just interested in getting laid too.” Greg said with a grin of his own.

“I'm Patty.” said the woman as she took Greg's hand and slid her index finger around his palm sensually, causing chills of excitement to roll up his spine.

“I'm Greg.” he replied as he tried to control his trembling body. Her finger felt like a lightning rod that was surging electricity through his body.

“Now that we're acquainted, how about you show me your place sugar.” Patty said in a maddeningly sexy tone.

“Uhh...sure. It's just this way.” Greg struggled to say clearly. Did this woman have any idea how insane she was making him? He had finally done it. He had snagged the perfect catch and was now ready to reap the rewards of his efforts.

Of course, he had no idea that Patty was thinking exactly the same thing...

Very few words were exchanged between the two after they crossed the threshold into Greg's home. From the instant the latch closed on the lock, the two could not be separated. Their bodies were bonded together like the positive and negative charge between magnets.

“Bedroom. Now.” Patty ordered urgently before she took Greg's ear in her lips and sucked on it passionately. Good god. This woman was truly an otherworldly being. The two climbed the stairs with an awkward, four legged hobble. Greg wasn't sure who was more eager. All he knew was that he had never felt so stimulated by a woman before. His heart was racing. His face was blood red. His pants felt close to ripping from his throbbing boner.

They breached the doorway into Greg's bedroom. It was only at that point that the two parted for a moment. Only long enough for the woman to push Greg down onto the bed and to turn back and lock the door. When Greg recovered from being shoved so suddenly, he looked up and saw the beauty stripping before his eyes.

“Here's the deal. You do not try to leave this room. You will stay on that bed and give yourself to me. If you can satisfy me, I just might let you live.” the woman said as her skirt fell from her waist and revealed that she hadn't been wearing any panties. Her naked body was even more glorious than the clothed one.

“You're not fooling around are you?” Greg said with a laugh. She was apparently a lot more kinky than he had expected. He did admit. The notion of being fucked so hard that it killed him was very arousing, which he was certain was the intended effect.

“No. I'm not.” the woman said with an evil grin. She leaped onto the bed and landed directly on top of Greg, knocking the wind out of him. While he was occupied with catching his breath, she was busy removing his clothes at the speed of light. His t-shirt flew across the room and knocked over a lamp. His jeans followed, sending the framed photos on top of his dresser sliding to the floor. She didn't even bother to slip off his boxers. She just ripped those right off of his body.

“Hey. Take it easy. We have all night.” Greg said, feeling slightly perturbed that he was being dominated so easily.

“We have longer than that hon. We could have eternity if I wished it.” said Patty as she pinned Greg by the shoulders and fastened her mouth to the base of his neck. Her breasts smooshed into his chest. Her soft lips sucked forcefully at his skin, sending a rush of blood to his neck. His face grew hotter and hotter while his erection grew more and more painful.

“Do you have some kind of god complex or something?” Greg groaned as the woman continued to stimulate him. It's like she was trying to fill him with nothing but thoughts of sex. Well, she had succeeded in that long before they had even exchanged names.

“God? No. Devil? Yeeeees.” she hissed sensually into Greg's ear. She rubbed the side of her head against Greg's, filling his nostrils with the natural smell of her hair. She started to tease his erection by rubbing the lips of her pussy back and forth across the painfully swollen head.

“Hey, whatever works babe. Now can we start this? You're killin me here.” Greg begged as she continued to tease him relentlessly.

“Oh, you'll know when I start to kill you. But don't worry hun. I know you'll love every second of it.

For what seemed like forever, Greg was denied the sweet sensation of vaginal walls wrapping around his cock. He was already longing for it before he even met Patty. Now he practically needed it to survive. He lost control a few times and tried to thrust into her dripping pussy, but he was thwarted each time as she lifted up and wiggled her nether regions teasingly. Like a carrot on a stick, she was teasing...no...tormenting him.

“Enough already!” Greg finally blurted out in frustration. Four-play was nice and all, but this was getting ridiculous.

Patty grinned and licked her lips hungrily. The time had finally come. Now that she had pushed him to his breaking point, there was no way he would be able to stop himself now. He would continue to ejaculate until nothing of him remained. She wouldn't even have to suck it out of him. He would essentially kill himself.

“Alright then. Come on in!” Patty said loudly as she lowered her hips onto Greg's cock with one smooth motion. Greg cried out in ecstasy at the sudden sensation of silken flesh rubbing against his cock. Good god it was sweet. Her insides were positively drenched with warm and sticky fluids. She started rocking up and down, creating a symphony of squelches and squirts from their union.

Greg wasn't alone in his enjoyment. Being an experienced succubus, Patty rarely ever felt more than a mere ounce of pleasure from her victims. This man was different. He was especially well endowed and actually had the self control to keep from blowing his load after the initial contact. The prospect of actually feeling sexual pleasure from her feeding and not just the satisfaction of swallowing a delicious meal not only excited her, but also made her feel competitive. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of a man that could endure her perfected skills.

“You're an excellent lover hun. Had a lot of practice ehh?” Patty asked through heaving breaths.

“You might say that. Looks like you've practiced too. I've never had anybody as good as you.” Greg replied.

“Let me show you just how true that really is.” Patty said. It was time to bring out the big guns. Most of her victims only caught a glimpse of her demonic form just as they were passing into the next world. She closed her eyes and dispelled the enchantment that had given her a human appearance. Her black wings sprung out from her back and spread to full length over the bed. A pair of horns curled out from her hair and pointed forward. She uncoiled her tail and gave it a luxurious stretch before coiling it around both of Greg's thighs individually.

“Wow. I really did drink too much...” Greg said as he stared curiously at Patty's strange new accessories.

“Sorry hun, but you're not that lucky. I am a succubus, a perfect incarnation of carnal desires.” Patty said, wagging her finger side to side.

“That so?” Greg said with the mildest of manners. Ahh, the wonders of alcohol.

“And a courtship with me comes at a hefty price.” Patty added.

“Oh yeah? What's that?” Greg asked. He was willing to believe anything at this point. Anything to keep the wonderful feeling of her exquisite pussy. Even if he was just having a drunken dream, it still felt more wondrous than anything before.

“I take the energy that keeps humans alive. The energy that keeps their hearts beating, allows them to heal, and makes every human different. Namely, the energy of your soul.” said Patty as she placed her finger directly on the middle of Greg's chest.

It was at this point that Greg's self control started to wane. He felt the bubbling of an orgasm start to well up like a pot of boiling water. He knew this was going to be a big one.

“So you're going to take my soul?” Greg asked as he strained to keep his cock from exploding. He was just going along with whatever she said.

“If you are weak, you will lose it no matter what. But if you are strong enough, you just may survive. Lets see which you are.” said Patty lustfully. She leaned down and slid her arms underneath Greg, pulling him tightly against her body so he could feel every bit of her flesh against his. She entwined her legs with his and clamped her mouth over his. Her wings began to glow with a purple aura as she raised them to be vertical over her back.

This was her famous death embrace. Like a rafflesia flower clamped onto the back of an insect, she would leech the energy from Greg's body and store it in her wings. No matter how hard he struggled, he would never be able to escape her passionate grip.

Greg grunted in surprise as he felt his muscles start to quiver. It felt like a tiny electrical charge was being sent through his body and weakening his cells. There was nothing he could do to stop his ejaculation now. Patty ground her hips against Greg's, finally breaking his control and sending his sperm rocketing into her body.

“Yes! You're all mine!” Patty sang out after breaking her kiss. Greg's body convulsed as he felt his cock not only firing spurt after spurt of endless semen, but his own energy with it. He finally realized that something was wrong and tried to lift an arm to push Patty off. He became terrified when he realized that his arm wouldn't budge. His muscles were weakened and drained of all energy. He looked into Patty's face with real terror lighting up his eyes. She merely looked down at him with with a pitying smile.

“Looks like you aren't as strong as I thought. It's okay though. Death is always sweet for those that leave this world in my arms.” Patty cooed from next to Greg's ear. He truly was an excellent meal. The best she'd ever had.

Greg tried to speak, but his jaw immediately went slack and hung open when he tried to form words. He could even manage to wiggle a finger. His heart was struggling to keep up a steady beat. He really was dying.

“Good night hun. You were the best.” said Patty. She kissed Greg on the forehead and laid a hand over his eyes. As gentle as slipping into a warm bath in winter, Greg closed his eyes and became at peace. Sure, he was probably dead from fucking a demon of hell, but at least he finally got the perfect bed mate he had been waiting for.

Part 2

“You see honey, even I didn't know how special your mommy was when I met her. I thought she was just a very pretty person.” Greg said to Clarice.

“Did you ever.” Patty said as she covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. She remembered just how head over heels Lady Gaga he was for her that night.

“Yeah...well. We became friends after talking and...” Greg faltered. He had no idea what to say. There was no way he could tell his innocent daughter about the raunchy playtime called sex.

Patty smiled and leaned down to speak quietly to Clarice.

“We did something together that made you. I'll tell you about it when you're older sweety.” she said calmly.

“Oh! Is it what you guys were doing last night? Does that mean I'm going to have a little brother or sister soon!?” Clarice asked, realization lighting up her eyes. Patty blushed and no longer appeared quite so composed. She might have been an expert in bed, but even she could have an awkward moment in front of her daughter.

“Clarice, your mommy is very different from other mommies.” Greg said, trying to return Clarice's attention to other more manageable matters.

“If I recall hun, so are you.” said Patty with her eyes on her husband.

“Heh. I guess you're right.” Greg said sheepishly as he flashed back to the day that he learned about his own family's secret.

“Well...I feel perfectly lousy...” said Greg as he laid on his bed without moving a muscle. Not only had he awoken with all the symptoms of a hangover, but his body was weak and aching. He would have dearly loved to walk to the bathroom and down about fifteen aspirin for his headache, but he wasn't sure he'd even have the strength to swallow. Not that he had the strength to even walk to the bathroom either mind you. He started to wonder if he had gotten sick.

“Crazy ass dream.” he muttered, thinking back to last night's vivid experience. It was hazy, but he was pretty sure that a sex demon fucked the life out of him. He wasn't surprised that he would have such a strange dream. Sex was quite literally on his mind at all times. In fact, he could have gone for a little at that moment to ease his aching bones.

He closed his eyes and decided he would try to go back to sleep. His boss was an understanding guy, but missing work because of a hangover for the fifth time in a month was seriously pushing it. He would likely wake up without a job, but it's not like he had a choice. He could barely even move. Must be that nasty flu, he thought before he passed out.

While Greg was having a snooze, Patty was desperately trying to get some rest herself. However, she was encountering an issue that she never had before. She couldn't seem to breach the border into hell. She had crossed the border from earth to hell and back again thousands of times. Why couldn't she do it now?

“C'mon you stupid spell. Why won't you work today?” she growled at the pentagram she had drawn on the floor of a broken down cathedral. She was ready to sleep off the delicious meal she had enjoyed the night before. She certainly was surprised when Greg actually managed to survive. Surprised and thankful, for now she could find him whenever she was feeling especially hungry one night. He was very delicious after all.

“C'mon!” Patty shouted after she mumbled the spell sleepily for the tenth time. She stomped her foot against the rickety floor, causing it to break right through the old wood and into the middle of a family of rats that had been living underneath it.

“Eww...” she said, repulsed by the disgusting rodents that tried to climb up her ankle. She shook them off and flew out of the cathedral, giving up on the faulty pentagram. She longed to feel the soft silk of sheets against her naked body as she slept. Even a demon needed her beauty rest.

She decided that she would have to consult her older sister on why she was being denied passage into hell. She closed her eyes and pin pointed her aura to the west. She wasn't that far away. All she needed was a fire to communicate with her. She looked back at the ruined cathedral and shrugged her shoulders. She snapped her fingers and caused a blaze to spurt forth from the unkempt bushes on the side of the church.

She moved closer to the fire and called out for her sister to appear.

“Erica! I must speak with you!” she said, causing an oval shaped portal to appear in the flames. What she saw made her grimace. Unlike Patty who was a merciful feeder, her older sister was not. Erica was the type that preferred to take everything from a man, and she preferred to do it slowly. Call it hell's torture or heaven's pleasure. Either way, it never was a pretty sight. Patty had just happened to call her sister when she was just in the middle of feasting upon a pale, yet still happy looking man.

“Sister! How's it going? Care to join me for a snack?” Erica asked pleasantly as her hips continued to bob up and down. Her long and pure white hair was matted to her back from all the sweating. She might have been more of a petite succubus, but that didn't mean men didn't turn to putty in her hands.

“Ugh, no thank you. I'm full to bursting. I called you because I can't seem to get back to hell.” Patty said as she averted her eyes. The prospect of watching her sister turning a man into a shriveled up bag of skin didn't appeal to her at all.

“That's odd. You didn't forget the spell did you? With that accent of yours, you've always had a little trouble pronouncing the words correctly.” said Erica.

“I can say the spell just fine! I said it ten times and I still couldn't get through. Please, I need to get to bed.” Patty said, annoyed that her sister still viewed her as a child.

“Well, did you have a human with you?” Erica asked as she stopped and looked at Patty curiously.

“No. I made sure I was alone. I know the rules.” Patty answered, clearly irritated.

“Are you certain, because that's the only thing that can bar a succubus from hell. The presence of human life. Are you absolutely sure that you were alone?” Erica said, now appearing slightly worried.

“I swear I was alone. I'm still alone. Nobody comes around to this old place. I.....” Patty said before she stopped suddenly. Her mouth hung open as a sudden thought entered her mind. Her heart started to race as panic was pumped into it. If what she feared was true...

“Sister? What's wrong?” Erica asked concernedly.

“I...I have to check something.” Patty replied as she retook her human form and prepared to leave.

“Are you sure you wouldn't like a bite to eat? There's plenty here.” Erica offered again. Patty paid no mind and left her behind, leaving the cathedral to burn to the ground.

“Bah. Suit yourself. Now where were we, my delicious morsel?” Erica asked her helpless prey as she laid her breasts on his face and continued to drain the life from his body with her silken pussy.

Greg awoke just as the sun was starting to set. He still felt weakened, but his hangover had passed gracefully. He sat up in bed and realized how hungry he was. He was far too weak to attempt making anything himself, so he reached for the bedside phone and dialed his favorite pizza parlor.

With nothing left to do but wait for dinner to arrive, he dragged himself out of bed and struggled to put on some clothes. Even the small act of getting dressed was like running a marathon. He was just happy that his hangover was gone. Though he hated the fact that his weakness rendered him unable to search for an ass to tap. Looked like he would be spending the night alone again.

After pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, he hobbled downstairs and flipped on the living room light. He collapsed in his recliner and turned on the television. The first thing he saw was footage of an old cathedral burning with firefighters busy trying to put it out. The camera then flashed to a news reporter.

“No witnesses have been reported for this act of arson. If you or anybody you know have information that could lead to the capture of the person who did this, please call the number at the bottom of your screen.”

“That sucks. I used to go there as a kid.” Greg muttered just before he heard a hard knocking on the door.

“That was fast.” he said with surprise as he pushed himself out of his chair and shuffled over to the door. He couldn't wait to dig into that delicious meat lover's pizza. The knocking became louder and more urgent as he slowly approached.

“Don't expect a tip if you're gonna keep that up!” Greg shouted on his was to the door. He unlocked the hatch and opened it. With his eyes busy looking down into his wallet, he didn't see the angry succubus that was standing in the doorway.

“Got change for a fifty?” Greg said just before raising his head and discovering that it wasn't the pizza that had arrived. Not unless the dress code of Giovanni's had been changed to include demonic wings, horns, a tail, and a total lack of clothing.

“Who the f....” Greg was interrupted as the demon pushed him back with a foot, causing him to fall backwards onto the carpet.

“I have a question for ya hun.” Patty said angrily as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Her eyes were shaded like she hadn't been to sleep in a long time. It had taken her a long time to walk back to Greg's house. Not remembering where it was didn't help matters either. She was dreadfully tired and felt ready to pass out in a gutter if she had to.

“Wait...didn't I dream about you last night?” Greg said stupidly as he pointed his finger.

“Dream nuthin! You mean you don't remember caressing these delicious curves?” Patty said, offended that even though her prey survived, he still didn't remember her. She knew that this was the best case scenario and that she shouldn't complain, but it still kinda hurt her pride.

“No way. That was real? HEY! You're the reason I can barely lift a finger!” Greg accused, realizing that it was the only logical assumption.

“That's right, and I'll do it to you again if you don't answer my question truthfully.” Patty said. She forced Greg down to the floor with her arms on his shoulders. She leaned forward so her face was just inches away from his. She bared a pair of small fangs in an attempt to scare him. It worked.

“So uhh, what's on your mind then?” Greg said with a nervous chuckle. He didn't recall her being this fearsome the night before.

“What is your family name?” Patty asked threateningly.

“Arstile. Why?” Greg replied. He winced when he felt Patty's hands grip his shoulders tightly to the point where her fingernails were almost digging into his flesh. She released him suddenly and stood over him with her arms crossed. She looked down at him with hatred in her eyes.

“I can't believe that the best meal of my life would come from someone of your wretched family. No wonder you were so good.” Patty said in disgust.

“Thanks?” Greg said hesitantly.

“Shut up! You are from a long line of succubus tamers. In medieval times, our kind was well known and hunted by humans. It was a dangerous time, but it was also a blessed time. We could feed as much as we wanted without worrying about covering our tracks. But then your family came along and fucked it all up.” Patty spat as she pointed her finger at Greg.

Greg remained silent. He was concerned that this demon was about ready to shuffle him off of this mortal coil.

“One of your grandfathers, I can't count back that far, made a bargain with a succubus. As demons, we love a good bargain. He offered himself to a succubus in exchange for letting him drink some of her blood. That's all. A little blood in a cup and she could take his soul without any resistance at all. Naturally, she took the deal and gave it to him on the spot without even thinking of the reason why.”

Patty stopped and sighed.

“She never knew until later that she had made a grave mistake. We don't know how your grandfather found out, but somehow he learned that the blood of demons binds with that of humans when ingested. How he discovered that when even we didn't know at the time astounds me. Not only did the blood protect his soul from ever being extracted, but it also gave him a heightened libido and incredibly fertile semen. The succubus tried for hours to suck the soul from his body, but all she could touch was the residual energy. When she eventually gave up and tried to go back to hell, she discovered that she could not.”

She reached down and picked up Greg by the neck of his shirt.

“And do you know why she couldn't return to hell? Do you?!” she growled with venom in every syllable.

Greg shook is head nervously, still afraid to open his mouth.

“The only thing that can bar a succubus from her home. The presence of human life. Your accursed grandfather had impregnated her while she was feeding, and that started the Arstile family line. We could no longer feed so recklessly for fear that we would accidentally encounter someone from your family. Not only that, but your grandfather's reputation as being the first man to tame a succubus gave him a position of power in the church. Our kind feared that he would discover our weaknesses from the succubus that was stuck with him until she bared his child. So we were forced to return to hell and let the memory of our existence fade away for hundreds of years.”

“So you're saying that...” Greg said as he nervously pointed at Patty's stomach.

“You are going to help me find out if it's true. What methods do your human women use to find out if they are with child?” Patty asked irritably.

“Well, a pregnancy test is the most common way.” Greg replied.

“Then do it!” Patty ordered.

“But I don't have any test sticks.”

Patty gritted her teeth and rolled her sleepy eyes. She dropped Greg to the floor and spun on the spot, resuming her human form. Clothes and all.

“Then we are going to get one right now.” Patty said as she gripped the door handle.

“I can't go out there. I can barely stand.” Greg complained as he tried fruitlessly to haul himself up from the floor to make a point.

“Tch...” Patty noised irritably. She got down on her knees and grabbed Greg by the face. She opened her mouth and hastily clamped her lips over his.

“MMRHG!” Greg objected as he tried to push her off. Had she finally had enough of him and was going to suck out his energy again? He continued to struggle until he felt something warm and airy enter his mouth and slide down his throat. It didn't feel like she was sucking something out of him. On the contrary, it felt like she was giving something instead. The strange warmth filled his body and bonded with his muscles and organs. It was a peculiar feeling. It felt like warm air was gently wrapping around his organs and muscles, filling him with energy.

Patty held the connection until she could be certain that enough energy had been transferred back. She hated the fact that she had to help a member of the Arstile line, but she wasn't about to carry him to the nearest store. She broke the connection after about half a minute and sighed as she felt a significant loss of energy in her own body. It made staying awake even more difficult for her.

“Now...lets go...” Patty said through heaving breathes.

“Wow. Thanks!” Greg said as he bounced up from the floor and flexed his newly rejuvenated muscles. He stopped when he saw Patty's distressed expression and quickly opened the door for her. He then opened the car door for her and got into the driver's seat. It was certainly turning out to be a strange evening, but he had to admit that he didn't find it all bad. He actually found it kind of exciting. And despite her cold exterior, Greg felt there was something about Patty that he liked. Something that he didn't quite understand.

Greg had driven to the nearest pharmacy and bought the most expensive pregnancy test at Patty's insistence. Fires were set in her eyes when the cashier commented on what a nice couple they made while Greg was busy with his wallet. Patty made sure that it was known just how much she didn't appreciate the comment by slapping Greg sharply across the face and stomping out the door like an angry child. She turned around and waited by the car with her arms crossed.

“Oh dear, I'm very sorry about that sir.” the cashier apologized while Greg tried to keep the tears in his eyes from showing. Damn could she hit hard.

After a short drive back to Greg's house, they were ready to administer the test. Greg handed the box to Patty and told her where the bathroom was.

“What do I do with this?” Patty asked impatiently as she turned the box in her hand. Greg slapped his own forehead and pointed at the picture of the stick on the box.

“You have to pee on this part.” he said, blushing slightly.

“What the hell is pee?” Patty said.

“Uhh...you know. Urinate? Piss? Take a leak?” Greg said, pointing down at Patty's groin.

“I am a succubus you fool. I don't do that.” Patty said as she threw the box on the floor.

“Ugh...” Greg sighed as he slumped into his recliner and covered his eyes with a hand.

“How dare you rest when I haven't slept for a whole day!” Patty roared.

“If you're tired, you can use my bed. I don't know what to think right now.” Greg said while keeping his face covered. He truly didn't care anymore about invoking her wrath.

Patty was ready to throw a plethora of insults at Greg, but she stopped when the prospect of actually getting some sleep hit her. She would have preferred the high quality silk of her own bed, but his would have to do.

“You...you would allow a demon to seek rest in your home?” Patty asked, wondering if this was a cruel lie just to make her night worse.

“Consider it my special little way of taking responsibility. I don't know if you're pregnant or not, but if you are, I guess it's my fault. God knows I hope you aren't though.” he said, dropping his hand to look at Patty in defeat.

“Well, if you're going to offer, then I guess I'll take it. But don't you dare try to do harm to me while I'm asleep. Or so help me, your family name will do nothing to protect you from the hell I can bring into your life.” Patty threatened most convincingly. Greg shook his head in response.

“Go. Enjoy your rest.” he dismissed with a wave of his hand. He reached for the remote and flipped the television on to the news. Patty remained for a moment, stunned that this human was showing kindness to her. Whether it was kindness or just total indifference, it didn't matter to her. Sleep was calling and it was time to answer.

“Umm...good night.” Patty said in as close to a subdued tone as she was going to get.

“Night.” Greg muttered, surprised by just the small act of her saying good night. It wasn't long after she disappeared upstairs that Greg's stomach growled loudly.

“Fuck! I forgot about the pizza.” he groaned as he buried his face in his hands.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: Why Does Mommy Have a Tail? (part 1)

Post by Hood »

It's finally up!!!, Thanks a lot man!!! Can't wait to see what happens next, Will Greg survive and our little demon will have the surprise of her life???
:evilllol:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Hood wrote:It's finally up!!!, Thanks a lot man!!! Can't wait to see what happens next, Will Greg survive and our little demon will have the surprise of her life???
:evilllol:
I doubt he'll live :nerd: I mean for all I know he could die and then somehow been resurrected with demonic powers :^^: .

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

^yeah, right now he's screwed and it's highly probable for him to just die or stop right at the edge, but one more round with her and the begginning of the story will have to change to that of a young mother and her father-orphan daughter ^^
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

The story is being told from Greg's recollection. So yeah, he obviously didn't die.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

I know he didnt die since hes still around years later.. i was being that one guy that would say such a thing. ^_^
Last edited by DogKama on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Yeah, I know, but maybe he died and the succubus returns him to life when she discovers she is pregnant
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I wanna know what happen next, danggit cliff hanger
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

I'll try not to keep you all waiting too long. For me, this was the hard part and I still had fun with it. So the next part should be pretty smooth.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Just one question, Clarice is a fully human child or will she develop succubi features in the future?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I doubt he'll live
[youtube]Jz-67Rq1TgQ[/youtube]
...And Greg too by the way ^^

Pretty neat concept, it's like "How I met your mother" but with sex... and without Barney Stinson... I can't wait to see her reaction once he opens his eyes 8 hours later as if nothing happened.

.P.S.:
Just one question, Clarice is a fully human child or will she develop succubi features in the future?
I join to this wagon too, is the kid human? an Alice? lesser succubus? full fledged succubus?

.P.S.: When I saw the title (before reading the chapter of course) I thought that the woman was actually an Echidna, since they have a strong motherly instinct and are able to disguise themselves as humans through magic.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Hood wrote:Just one question, Clarice is a fully human child or will she develop succubi features in the future?
You'll have to wait on that.

---

@Kaijin - Echidnas can transform themselves into human? I forgot all about that.

The reason it's a succubus is because I got a request last year from somebody that wanted to see if a succubus could make a good mother. That's what we're going to find out.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Here is part two. Much less in the way of erotica this time (though not absent completely) and much more story driven. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Why Does Mommy Have a Tail (part 2)

“You see honey, even I didn't know how special your mommy was when I met her. I thought she was just a very pretty person.” Greg said to Clarice.

“Did you ever.” Patty said as she covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. She remembered just how head over heels Lady Gaga he was for her that night.

“Yeah...well. We became friends after talking and...” Greg faltered. He had no idea what to say. There was no way he could tell his innocent daughter about the raunchy playtime called sex.

Patty smiled and leaned down to speak quietly to Clarice.

“We did something together that made you. I'll tell you about it when you're older sweety.” she said calmly.

“Oh! Is it what you guys were doing last night? Does that mean I'm going to have a little brother or sister soon!?” Clarice asked, realization lighting up her eyes. Patty blushed and no longer appeared quite so composed. She might have been an expert in bed, but even she could have an awkward moment in front of her daughter.

“Clarice, your mommy is very different from other mommies.” Greg said, trying to return Clarice's attention to other more manageable matters.

“If I recall hun, so are you.” said Patty with her eyes on her husband.

“Heh. I guess you're right.” Greg said sheepishly as he flashed back to the day that he learned about his own family's secret.

“Well...I feel perfectly lousy...” said Greg as he laid on his bed without moving a muscle. Not only had he awoken with all the symptoms of a hangover, but his body was weak and aching. He would have dearly loved to walk to the bathroom and down about fifteen aspirin for his headache, but he wasn't sure he'd even have the strength to swallow. Not that he had the strength to even walk to the bathroom either mind you. He started to wonder if he had gotten sick.

“Crazy ass dream.” he muttered, thinking back to last night's vivid experience. It was hazy, but he was pretty sure that a sex demon fucked the life out of him. He wasn't surprised that he would have such a strange dream. Sex was quite literally on his mind at all times. In fact, he could have gone for a little at that moment to ease his aching bones.

He closed his eyes and decided he would try to go back to sleep. His boss was an understanding guy, but missing work because of a hangover for the fifth time in a month was seriously pushing it. He would likely wake up without a job, but it's not like he had a choice. He could barely even move. Must be that nasty flu, he thought before he passed out.

While Greg was having a snooze, Patty was desperately trying to get some rest herself. However, she was encountering an issue that she never had before. She couldn't seem to breach the border into hell. She had crossed the border from earth to hell and back again thousands of times. Why couldn't she do it now?

“C'mon you stupid spell. Why won't you work today?” she growled at the pentagram she had drawn on the floor of a broken down cathedral. She was ready to sleep off the delicious meal she had enjoyed the night before. She certainly was surprised when Greg actually managed to survive. Surprised and thankful, for now she could find him whenever she was feeling especially hungry one night. He was very delicious after all.

“C'mon!” Patty shouted after she mumbled the spell sleepily for the tenth time. She stomped her foot against the rickety floor, causing it to break right through the old wood and into the middle of a family of rats that had been living underneath it.

“Eww...” she said, repulsed by the disgusting rodents that tried to climb up her ankle. She shook them off and flew out of the cathedral, giving up on the faulty pentagram. She longed to feel the soft silk of sheets against her naked body as she slept. Even a demon needed her beauty rest.

She decided that she would have to consult her older sister on why she was being denied passage into hell. She closed her eyes and pin pointed her aura to the west. She wasn't that far away. All she needed was a fire to communicate with her. She looked back at the ruined cathedral and shrugged her shoulders. She snapped her fingers and caused a blaze to spurt forth from the unkempt bushes on the side of the church.

She moved closer to the fire and called out for her sister to appear.

“Erica! I must speak with you!” she said, causing an oval shaped portal to appear in the flames. What she saw made her grimace. Unlike Patty who was a merciful feeder, her older sister was not. Erica was the type that preferred to take everything from a man, and she preferred to do it slowly. Call it hell's torture or heaven's pleasure. Either way, it never was a pretty sight. Patty had just happened to call her sister when she was just in the middle of feasting upon a pale, yet still happy looking man.

“Sister! How's it going? Care to join me for a snack?” Erica asked pleasantly as her hips continued to bob up and down. Her long and pure white hair was matted to her back from all the sweating. She might have been more of a petite succubus, but that didn't mean men didn't turn to putty in her hands.

“Ugh, no thank you. I'm full to bursting. I called you because I can't seem to get back to hell.” Patty said as she averted her eyes. The prospect of watching her sister turning a man into a shriveled up bag of skin didn't appeal to her at all.

“That's odd. You didn't forget the spell did you? With that accent of yours, you've always had a little trouble pronouncing the words correctly.” said Erica.

“I can say the spell just fine! I said it ten times and I still couldn't get through. Please, I need to get to bed.” Patty said, annoyed that her sister still viewed her as a child.

“Well, did you have a human with you?” Erica asked as she stopped and looked at Patty curiously.

“No. I made sure I was alone. I know the rules.” Patty answered, clearly irritated.

“Are you certain, because that's the only thing that can bar a succubus from hell. The presence of human life. Are you absolutely sure that you were alone?” Erica said, now appearing slightly worried.

“I swear I was alone. I'm still alone. Nobody comes around to this old place. I.....” Patty said before she stopped suddenly. Her mouth hung open as a sudden thought entered her mind. Her heart started to race as panic was pumped into it. If what she feared was true...

“Sister? What's wrong?” Erica asked concernedly.

“I...I have to check something.” Patty replied as she retook her human form and prepared to leave.

“Are you sure you wouldn't like a bite to eat? There's plenty here.” Erica offered again. Patty paid no mind and left her behind, leaving the cathedral to burn to the ground.

“Bah. Suit yourself. Now where were we, my delicious morsel?” Erica asked her helpless prey as she laid her breasts on his face and continued to drain the life from his body with her silken pussy.

Greg awoke just as the sun was starting to set. He still felt weakened, but his hangover had passed gracefully. He sat up in bed and realized how hungry he was. He was far too weak to attempt making anything himself, so he reached for the bedside phone and dialed his favorite pizza parlor.

With nothing left to do but wait for dinner to arrive, he dragged himself out of bed and struggled to put on some clothes. Even the small act of getting dressed was like running a marathon. He was just happy that his hangover was gone. Though he hated the fact that his weakness rendered him unable to search for an ass to tap. Looked like he would be spending the night alone again.

After pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, he hobbled downstairs and flipped on the living room light. He collapsed in his recliner and turned on the television. The first thing he saw was footage of an old cathedral burning with firefighters busy trying to put it out. The camera then flashed to a news reporter.

“No witnesses have been reported for this act of arson. If you or anybody you know have information that could lead to the capture of the person who did this, please call the number at the bottom of your screen.”

“That sucks. I used to go there as a kid.” Greg muttered just before he heard a hard knocking on the door.

“That was fast.” he said with surprise as he pushed himself out of his chair and shuffled over to the door. He couldn't wait to dig into that delicious meat lover's pizza. The knocking became louder and more urgent as he slowly approached.

“Don't expect a tip if you're gonna keep that up!” Greg shouted on his was to the door. He unlocked the hatch and opened it. With his eyes busy looking down into his wallet, he didn't see the angry succubus that was standing in the doorway.

“Got change for a fifty?” Greg said just before raising his head and discovering that it wasn't the pizza that had arrived. Not unless the dress code of Giovanni's had been changed to include demonic wings, horns, a tail, and a total lack of clothing.

“Who the f....” Greg was interrupted as the demon pushed him back with a foot, causing him to fall backwards onto the carpet.

“I have a question for ya hun.” Patty said angrily as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Her eyes were shaded like she hadn't been to sleep in a long time. It had taken her a long time to walk back to Greg's house. Not remembering where it was didn't help matters either. She was dreadfully tired and felt ready to pass out in a gutter if she had to.

“Wait...didn't I dream about you last night?” Greg said stupidly as he pointed his finger.

“Dream nuthin! You mean you don't remember caressing these delicious curves?” Patty said, offended that even though her prey survived, he still didn't remember her. She knew that this was the best case scenario and that she shouldn't complain, but it still kinda hurt her pride.

“No way. That was real? HEY! You're the reason I can barely lift a finger!” Greg accused, realizing that it was the only logical assumption.

“That's right, and I'll do it to you again if you don't answer my question truthfully.” Patty said. She forced Greg down to the floor with her arms on his shoulders. She leaned forward so her face was just inches away from his. She bared a pair of small fangs in an attempt to scare him. It worked.

“So uhh, what's on your mind then?” Greg said with a nervous chuckle. He didn't recall her being this fearsome the night before.

“What is your family name?” Patty asked threateningly.

“Arstile. Why?” Greg replied. He winced when he felt Patty's hands grip his shoulders tightly to the point where her fingernails were almost digging into his flesh. She released him suddenly and stood over him with her arms crossed. She looked down at him with hatred in her eyes.

“I can't believe that the best meal of my life would come from someone of your wretched family. No wonder you were so good.” Patty said in disgust.

“Thanks?” Greg said hesitantly.

“Shut up! You are from a long line of succubus tamers. In medieval times, our kind was well known and hunted by humans. It was a dangerous time, but it was also a blessed time. We could feed as much as we wanted without worrying about covering our tracks. But then your family came along and fucked it all up.” Patty spat as she pointed her finger at Greg.

Greg remained silent. He was concerned that this demon was about ready to shuffle him off of this mortal coil.

“One of your grandfathers, I can't count back that far, made a bargain with a succubus. As demons, we love a good bargain. He offered himself to a succubus in exchange for letting him drink some of her blood. That's all. A little blood in a cup and she could take his soul without any resistance at all. Naturally, she took the deal and gave it to him on the spot without even thinking of the reason why.”

Patty stopped and sighed.

“She never knew until later that she had made a grave mistake. We don't know how your grandfather found out, but somehow he learned that the blood of demons binds with that of humans when ingested. How he discovered that when even we didn't know at the time astounds me. Not only did the blood protect his soul from ever being extracted, but it also gave him a heightened libido and incredibly fertile semen. The succubus tried for hours to suck the soul from his body, but all she could touch was the residual energy. When she eventually gave up and tried to go back to hell, she discovered that she could not.”

She reached down and picked up Greg by the neck of his shirt.

“And do you know why she couldn't return to hell? Do you?!” she growled with venom in every syllable.

Greg shook is head nervously, still afraid to open his mouth.

“The only thing that can bar a succubus from her home. The presence of human life. Your accursed grandfather had impregnated her while she was feeding, and that started the Arstile family line. We could no longer feed so recklessly for fear that we would accidentally encounter someone from your family. Not only that, but your grandfather's reputation as being the first man to tame a succubus gave him a position of power in the church. Our kind feared that he would discover our weaknesses from the succubus that was stuck with him until she bared his child. So we were forced to return to hell and let the memory of our existence fade away for hundreds of years.”

“So you're saying that...” Greg said as he nervously pointed at Patty's stomach.

“You are going to help me find out if it's true. What methods do your human women use to find out if they are with child?” Patty asked irritably.

“Well, a pregnancy test is the most common way.” Greg replied.

“Then do it!” Patty ordered.

“But I don't have any test sticks.”

Patty gritted her teeth and rolled her sleepy eyes. She dropped Greg to the floor and spun on the spot, resuming her human form. Clothes and all.

“Then we are going to get one right now.” Patty said as she gripped the door handle.

“I can't go out there. I can barely stand.” Greg complained as he tried fruitlessly to haul himself up from the floor to make a point.

“Tch...” Patty noised irritably. She got down on her knees and grabbed Greg by the face. She opened her mouth and hastily clamped her lips over his.

“MMRHG!” Greg objected as he tried to push her off. Had she finally had enough of him and was going to suck out his energy again? He continued to struggle until he felt something warm and airy enter his mouth and slide down his throat. It didn't feel like she was sucking something out of him. On the contrary, it felt like she was giving something instead. The strange warmth filled his body and bonded with his muscles and organs. It was a peculiar feeling. It felt like warm air was gently wrapping around his organs and muscles, filling him with energy.

Patty held the connection until she could be certain that enough energy had been transferred back. She hated the fact that she had to help a member of the Arstile line, but she wasn't about to carry him to the nearest store. She broke the connection after about half a minute and sighed as she felt a significant loss of energy in her own body. It made staying awake even more difficult for her.

“Now...lets go...” Patty said through heaving breathes.

“Wow. Thanks!” Greg said as he bounced up from the floor and flexed his newly rejuvenated muscles. He stopped when he saw Patty's distressed expression and quickly opened the door for her. He then opened the car door for her and got into the driver's seat. It was certainly turning out to be a strange evening, but he had to admit that he didn't find it all bad. He actually found it kind of exciting. And despite her cold exterior, Greg felt there was something about Patty that he liked. Something that he didn't quite understand.

Greg had driven to the nearest pharmacy and bought the most expensive pregnancy test at Patty's insistence. Fires were set in her eyes when the cashier commented on what a nice couple they made while Greg was busy with his wallet. Patty made sure that it was known just how much she didn't appreciate the comment by slapping Greg sharply across the face and stomping out the door like an angry child. She turned around and waited by the car with her arms crossed.

“Oh dear, I'm very sorry about that sir.” the cashier apologized while Greg tried to keep the tears in his eyes from showing. Damn could she hit hard.

After a short drive back to Greg's house, they were ready to administer the test. Greg handed the box to Patty and told her where the bathroom was.

“What do I do with this?” Patty asked impatiently as she turned the box in her hand. Greg slapped his own forehead and pointed at the picture of the stick on the box.

“You have to pee on this part.” he said, blushing slightly.

“What the hell is pee?” Patty said.

“Uhh...you know. Urinate? Piss? Take a leak?” Greg said, pointing down at Patty's groin.

“I am a succubus you fool. I don't do that.” Patty said as she threw the box on the floor.

“Ugh...” Greg sighed as he slumped into his recliner and covered his eyes with a hand.

“How dare you rest when I haven't slept for a whole day!” Patty roared.

“If you're tired, you can use my bed. I don't know what to think right now.” Greg said while keeping his face covered. He truly didn't care anymore about invoking her wrath.

Patty was ready to throw a plethora of insults at Greg, but she stopped when the prospect of actually getting some sleep hit her. She would have preferred the high quality silk of her own bed, but his would have to do.

“You...you would allow a demon to seek rest in your home?” Patty asked, wondering if this was a cruel lie just to make her night worse.

“Consider it my special little way of taking responsibility. I don't know if you're pregnant or not, but if you are, I guess it's my fault. God knows I hope you aren't though.” he said, dropping his hand to look at Patty in defeat.

“Well, if you're going to offer, then I guess I'll take it. But don't you dare try to do harm to me while I'm asleep. Or so help me, your family name will do nothing to protect you from the hell I can bring into your life.” Patty threatened most convincingly. Greg shook his head in response.

“Go. Enjoy your rest.” he dismissed with a wave of his hand. He reached for the remote and flipped the television on to the news. Patty remained for a moment, stunned that this human was showing kindness to her. Whether it was kindness or just total indifference, it didn't matter to her. Sleep was calling and it was time to answer.

“Umm...good night.” Patty said in as close to a subdued tone as she was going to get.

“Night.” Greg muttered, surprised by just the small act of her saying good night. It wasn't long after she disappeared upstairs that Greg's stomach growled loudly.

“Fuck! I forgot about the pizza.” he groaned as he buried his face in his hands.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Why Does Mommy Have a Tail? (part 2)

Post by Hood »

That really was a twist; not to mention it was pretty funny.
"You can't go back if there is a human life in the proximities, are you sure you are alone?"
"Of course I'm alo...oh, shit!!!"

How Greg survived was also a surprise, That makes me remember, there was this game about a mechanic, who is send to a magic world because he had a old and really powerfull arctifact that belonged to his family (his great, great, great grandfather was and archmage or something like that) With the passage of time they forgot about their legacy, and said artifact ended as a centerpiece. The part of the succubi blood was truly ingenious, man; so there is a safe way to bang a succubus, you'll only have to play Dracula while fucking her. :twisted:

So, succubus do not piss, huh? I remember seeing this before, but I'm not going to discuss that matter here.

And like you said, we can see how marriage and childbearing can change an indivudual, from a selfish succubus to a caring mother. Really, pre-mom Patty was so , mmmh...Harsh?...and mom Patty is so caring and tender.

Just two thing are depriving me from a good night of sleep...
A succubus named Patty?
And what happend with the pizza?
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

The pizzaman come and no one reply so he left?

What a waste lol
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:The pizzaman come and no one reply so he left?

What a waste lol
Yep. And it was a meat lovers too.

I already replied to your post hood, so you understand if I don't reply here.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Aaah!!! so you know that I'm me, huh?
Sure, I understand, Helios :mrgreen:
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

lol this is good I'll definitely be sticking around to see how this gos.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q