Sticky Love Quest

Will be in differents chapters

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Sticky Love Quest

Post by Theorem »

STICKY LOVE QUEST Introduction :
This story take place in Zipangu. I'll create my own places in this land, since I want to stay free of making my story anywhere and in any situations I need to. This a romance story, full of adventures but... There will be sex scene. Not as much you can think, since it's a love story and not a sex story. Have fun and post comments !

Chapter One : The meeting
Spoiler: show
It was quite a while that Berislav didn't walked this far. He was still an apprentice, a rookie. Aged of 18 years old, it was the start of his first quest. His master, the wise Robbutean, told him that thing : you can't be a man if you don't find why you are walking forward. Is first mission was simple and hard in the same time... He must cross the entire land of Zipangu. He will meet horrible monsters, dangerous creatures, and deadly traps. Everyone know about the monster girls and their terrible fancy. Berislav thought that his master was leading him to death... To discover what ? He doesn't know...

“What a dumbass...”

He mumbled to himself. Walking in a grass plain, the ground started to become more and more soft... Brown water and mosquitoes, high grass... Yep, no need to describe more. Berislav entered into a swamp. Crossing this place was... too hard for him. He decided to go around and walk where it was dry. This kind of places was dangerous... a hand on his sword, he walked slowly... and a huge tongue appeared, trying to catch him. Jumping back, a frog girl got on his way.

“Hi cutie! You must feels pretty lonely. I'm alone too, let's play !”
“I don't think that's my kind of play...”
“What are you talking ? It's going to be fun !”

Pushing her tongue once more, Berislav kicked as hard as he could on her green slimy skin. The monster girl cred from her wide yellow eyes. Still kicking and fighting for his freedom, the man finally got his katana out of the sheath, his kimono already stained with dirt. His legs covered by a white socket was full of sticky clear saliva.

“Come one, release me or I cut your damn tongue !”
“Maaah... Okay...”

Making up her mind, the monster girl released Berislav, getting on his legs, putting his geta properly. The monster girl caressed her soft green skin where he kicked. In the shrine he was raised, the respect of others was important. Unlike the goddess way of think of hating monsters, Berislav learned respect and understanding.

“I'm sorry for kicking you... You will heal soon.”
“I know... You are a strange boy... Where are you from ?”
“I'm Berislav Stanov, from the Far East Shrine Kon'iro Hi.”
“Ho, that's why you wear a dress...”
“T-That's not a dress ! That's a kimono !”
“Call it how you want in your language...”
“... Well, how do I cross this swamp ?”
“You are on the good way. Continue further.”

Thanking the frog girl, Berislav continued his way through the marshes. It was gloomy and dark already... His geta pressuring on the soft dirt was entering in. His sockets weren't white at all now... A good wash when arriving in an inn was welcome... This swamp will finish one day ! … Maybe...

“Ah by the ancestors... What am I doing here ?”

As he walked, something was following him. He didn't noticed at first, but when he got near of the end, he saw a bright light... a camp fire ? Smiling, he started to walk more quicker. The idea of having a snack with humans and sleep in a warm place was so good to him that he didn't tought more far.

“Don't go there...”

A red slime appeared. She was all slimy and looked sticky... Her color was a orange red, looking so warm and cozy... But that wasn't the time for that kind of thinking. Her lovely big boobs was far more interesting ! Wait wait wait... Why is she blocking the road anyway ? Does she wants sex ?

“Come one ! I walked in this damn swamp all the day. I'm hungry and I'm cold. Do you understand ? I wanna pass. Comprende?”
“You can talk normally, I'm not stupid.”
“Oh... sorry...”

Who said the slimes was stupids ?... Not the red ones, it seems. Berislav tried to walk, but she moved to block him the passage once more.

“Are you playing ? I'm cold and hungry. Leave me alone.”
“I won't... They are not nice guys. They capture monster girls to sold them on the slave market. Don't go there or else, they will attack you and take all of your money...”

So in fact, she was protecting him...

“Why helping me ?”
“You didn't hurt my friend the frog girl... I thought you were kind... And you know how to fight... Please, save us.”
“... From being captured and sold ?”
“Looks like you are not as dumb as I thought...”

Well, he deserved it, that's why he simply smiled at her.

“I'll protect the weak. I'll stop those guys !”
“In exchange... I'll offer my body to you.”
“W-What ?”
“You understood... S E X.”
“W...wait. I'm not...”
“A pervert ?... All men aren't perverts without saying it ?”
“Oh come one... Well, that's a bit true as I'm thinking about it...”

Without adding anything, Berislav took his katana out, walking in the direction of the camp fire. The place was full of cages of different size and type. Some of them were already full of monster girls. Five people was talking to each other while drinking beers. Looking at the Japanese style man walking to them, they stopped drinking.

“Misters... I must ask you to freed those prisoners...”

They simply laughed.

“In the name of what we should obey.”
“Nothing in particular... If you don't do it, I'll let monster girls around here make justice after I release their friends.”
“Hahahaha ! You simply wants to be killed. You want to freed them ? Then, you must pass on your bodies.”
“That's... good to know !”
Chapter Two : A good reason
Minutes later, Berislav was looking at the slavers, at his foot. They tried to attack him, but in vain. The sword wasn't even covered of blood. Just the point of it was dripping some red liquid. Knocking each one on legs paralyzed all of them. Walking to the cage, Berislav opened all, releasing monsters girls who looked at him before jumping in water. Other monsters came to welcome the jailed ones. Happy to see them meeting each other once more, Berislav smiled. But happiness disappeared for angriness. Then, he smiled at the slavers on the floor.

"I hope you run fast..."

Men started to crawl on grass and dirt. Frog Girls, Slug Girls, Triton Girls jumped out of water and caught them quickly. Without mercy, they dragged them into the marshes.

"We are going to have full of babies !"
"I take this one !"
"You are going to pay for departed my mother !"

The men cried and screamed... Berislav didn't care a bit for them. You have what you deserve. That's how the world turn. Monster girls have her own justice and now, it's time for a rest ! The voyager sat on the warm seat, taking a bottle of sake on the backpack of the slavers. Drinking slowly while hearing the moan of pleasure faraway on the swamp, he closed his eyes slowly.

"What do you drink ?"
"Uhaaaaa !"

Berislav jumped out of his seat, throwing the bottle of sake on the campfire, making it a temporary napalm explosion. The flames enlighted the Red Slime from before, standing just behind the seat.

"C-Come on ! You can't just talk that loud when I'm almost sleeping !"
"... You can't see it on my face, but I'm sorry."
"You done it on purpose !"
"... Yes, stop drinking that thing. They used it to drug monster girls..."

Scared while understanding the meaning of that, he looked surprised at the slime.

"Y... You are kidding me ?"
"Nop, and if your idea is to sleep here, other monster girls will attack you. I can stay here and watch. Since you helped us... I'll do that for you !"
"... Alright... Ok, watch for me while I sleep..."

Some hours later, since the smile didn't need to sleep, she looked everywhere, thinking... She was bored here... Other slimes was so dumb she can't even talk about weather ! That was insane ! If continuing to stay here, she will become completely stupid like others. While thinking about that, her best friend jumped out of the dirty water.

"Hi Reddy !"
"Bonjour Froggy."
"Guh ?..."
"... Hi."

Froggy smiled, looking at the human...

"Are you going to eat him ?"
"No, he helped us. I'm watching that no one attack him."
"Hmmm... doesn't seems cool... It's booooring."
"Boring or not, go back with others now."
"... Hey, Reddy... are you going to leave us ?"

She was surprised... but then smiled a bit.

"Yes, Froggy... When this man will be awake, I'll follow him and understand why we have feelings... What is the true meaning of love."
"It mean sex !"
"No no ! It's... deeper than that."
"That's not."
"... Geez... Can you understand a little bit of my point of view sometime, Froggy ?"

The Frog Girl hesitated and then nodded.

"... Take care, Reddy."
"Take care too, Froggy. I'll try to come here."

She jumped in the water... While waiting for the sun to rise, she tough about her long road... It was going to be a long long way with this man...
What Love mean ? Why am I feeling ? Who am I ?... This the Quest that this human and the monster girl are taking...
Where is it going to lead them ?
See that in the next chapter !
Chapter Three : The long travel
"No no no no ! It's just out of question ! I'm not making a sticky journey !"

That's what Berislav said before getting gulped by some slime of Reddy and discover the supreme attack Red Hold and Slime Heaven. Of course, she didn't done it to the end. I wonder why, but Berislav finally accepted to be followed by her. His kimono having red spots and his long pony tail all sticky and glued, he looked at her, his face blushing.

"Ok... You can follow me... But keep your hands away from me !"
"I knew you will finally accept..."

Finally walking out of the marshes, Berislav and the Red Slime followed a road for the nearest town. Reaching the village of Peng was pretty hard. The duo was forced to cross an entire forest said to be the place of hunting for lamias. Hoping to not be attacked, they followed the road of dirt, walking (well, only Berislav was walking) right in front of them. Discussions started to center around the quest of each others.

"So, Berislav, where are you going like that, dressed this way ?"
"I've always been dressed that way ! That's how we dress in a shinto shrine..."
"Shinto ?... Is that different from this damned goddess that want to hunt down monster girls ?"
"It completly different. We pray for different monster girls in fact, they are almost sacred for us."
"Wich one you were praying at your shrine, then ? A nice looking slime like myself ?" She said moving her breasts.
"... Nop, in fact that was a cool and nice Ryu called Sakura."

The Red Slime stood silent, imagining the scene. She was thinking about all that shrine, having a real goddess to pray that was protecting them. She finally talked again.

"Then, you have met slimes before ?"

Berislav nodded.
"Yes, she was a Nureonago. She was very nice and was cleaning the shrine often. It's said that my master, the Wise Robbutean, rescued her and she became a Miko. She usually make her slime looking like she was wearing that. It makes me wonder... why are you always nude ?"

She looked at him. Looks like Berislav liked the Nureonago because she was making clothes. She silently tried to make appear clothes on her... But sadly, that was pretty hard. Forcing her self, she finally made a strange bikini-like top and bottom, more orange than the rest of her body.

"L... Like this ?"
"Hey ! You are doing it ! that's cool !"

She smiled, proud of herself. While relaxing, the bikini slowly disappeared without noticing it. Berislav gently rubbed her head.

"That was short... But looks like it ask you constant efforts. I'll get used to your nudity."
"I'm sorry Berislav..."
"Don't worry. Well, how can I name you ?"
"N... Name ?"
"Yes, I'm Berislav, I can't continue to name you just by your race."

She made a surprised face but looked down.

"I don't have a name... Slimes don't have that... I'm sorry..."
"Oh... It doesn't matter... Alexia."
"Huh, Alexia ?" She said, looking at him.
"Yes... That was the name of my sister... We were young... She died of disease..."
"I'm sorry, Berislav... I don't deserve a name like that..."
"Oh, don't worry... You can be Alexia. Like that, I'll be protecting you like I was protecting her."

Alexia blushed, looking at him. She concentrated and brought back the bikini on her body. It was only for pleasing him...

"I'll do my best... One day I'll be like the Nureonago, just for your kindness..."
"Thank you, Alexia."

She smiled at him and she rubbed the top of her head again. But finally, bushes was pushed away and a Lamia appeared, looking at them with gluttony.

"What a touching scene we have here... I was wondering if I'll gulp you while talking or not... Don't worry, you will be together, in my belly !"

Alexia frown her eyebrows and Berislav unsheathed his Tachi. The Lamia was way stronger than them...
The fight was going to be really hard for both of them !
Chapter Four : Road to Peng
Facing the terrible Lamia, Alexia and Berislav stopped berating. This enemy was far more stronger than them. She looked at them, pulling her long purple pony tail, looking at them with hunger and lust. Her red eyes wasn't hiding her toughs as she moved her purple tail slowly, covered with light brow spots. Salivating, she finally talked again.

"You both... are you lovers ?"

Berislav gulped his saliva, choked. "W W W What ? Of course not !"
"We are simply... sharing the same interest !"

"Enough talk ! Prepare to meet Mishka, the incarnated death red eyed !"

That said, she simply rushed to them, hitting Berislav in the stomach with her fist. That was so fast, he simply tried to dodge it. Her knuckles shoved deep in his belly, making it so sorefull that he felt on his knees, trying to catch his breath. Smiling evilly, she caressed her chin and lower lips.

"As I tough, this human is so weak... I won't even milk him and just swallow that pig whole and alive !"
"Guh ?..." said Berislav, trying to stand again.

Alexia was looking at the scene. Normally, she wasn't able to feel pity for a man. But... This one saved them and... gave her a name. She finally risen and took an offensive position.

"I won't allow you that !"
"Oooh... I'm almost fearing you... Little and weak red slime !"
"I'm a red slime yes... But I'm a person now !"
"Come on, Red Slime. You are just as weak as him. Go lost and let me eat that pig."

Without warning, Alexia spitted some goo all over Mishka's face. Blind and angry, she moved her tail in every directions. Taking this advantage, she used more and more attack of slime. Using Red Gale, she tried her best to weaken the snack. Mad and vengeful, she suddenly jumped on her, her face covered by red goo, only her white teeth in an expression of anger and her bright red eyes was appearing on this face.

"How dare you !!! You are dealing with stronger than you !!! Enjoy your fucking last minutes, you are going to die, Red Slime !!!"

Using Sure-Death Tightening, Mishka opened wide her jaws, ready to eat her prey, but she suddenly screamed in pain. Yelling so loud, she released Alexia. Berislav has been crawled all this time. While she was attacking Alexia, he finally reached them and impaled her tail with the blande of the sword. Pulling it out, covered with blood, the lamia turned back to Berislav, jumping on him with anger, she squeezed his throat.

"Damn pig ! Die now ! Die !!"

Just before passing out, Berislav threw his blade, Alexia catching it.

"Hey bitch ? You want some of this ?!"

Slicing the already injured tail in two pieces, Mishka stopped in the utmost of pain. Looking at them, lost in a strange mixing of fear and pain, she just look at them and vanish in the bushes, letting some blood dripping behind her. Coughing, Berislav finally stood up again, taking his sword back. Unable to talk now, he simply smiled at her. She responded with a smile.

"Don't worry... Let us walk to the nearest city... and have some rest."

Berislav nodded and they finally took the road again. No doubt about that, they will meet Mishka again. Her tail will heal and grow again. She will never forget about them and chase them... But, forgetting that, Alexia et Berislav finally arrived the village of Peng. The city was calm and had some monsters. It was kinda fun to see them working together. The voice of Berislav finally woke up.

"Let's... find an inn."
"Yes, you must be tired. We will, visit this city in further details later..."
Chapter Five : Must say...
Last edited by Theorem on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Artworks made by Butter-T
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Sticky Love Quest

Post by Feathers »

I did a quick spell check and fixed what I saw (since you asked me to in PM). As for a full proofread, you mentioned you have help on that. There is a lot of fixing that needs done, but the story is not unreadable at all.

That being said, I was able to understand it fine, and I must say, I like your sense of humor! The portrayal of the red slime was amusing, "You can talk normal, I'm not stupid!".

You don't overdo it on scene setting which I love. You set up the scenes at leave it to my imagination instead of trying to force me to understand YOUR version of the scene. I like that, that way I can focus on the dialogue.

Hopefully others read over your story and can help out more with grammar. I will be checking in for Chapter 2. :)

Romance/love stories are the best! :serenade:
(in my opinion of course!)
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Theorem »

Thank you for the message and help !
I posted the chapter two.
Now that I've presented the characters, the real adventure begin !
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Theorem »

Double post for warning.
There is a new chapter :)
Have fun !
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Very good! I like it do far! :D
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Finished reading 2-3, looks like the monster girls rape and then eat their prey? Or maybe you are just leaving that up to the reader. Alexia has a good balance of humor/lewdness. I'm wondering why Berislav has a pretty strong dislike of his kind, although slavers aren't much to worry about I suppose. I'm curious how does a Red Slime actually blush? The instant clothes thing was cute, and the pat on the head too. :) The quest for sticky love begins..
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Theorem »

Thank you for your comments !
Yes, I'm leaving that rape of your imagination.
Maybe the slavers will be eaten for have captured and sold so much monster girls...
Or just squeezed dry :p

New chapter posted !
I've done my best about the fight agains't the Lamia and our duo :)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Doing good so far. A few English grammar errors, but I know your working on it. English is a hard language to learn.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)