Monster Isle - (Ch. 21 part 2)

The Adventures of Alex Ispen

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: Monster Isle - Ch. 19 and 20 complete

Post by Creator_Drake »

Ah, well you can't win them all. I'm a guy that goes with the flow, and tries to enjoy things as they come as much as possible. I can understand your reluctance though, its perfectly reasonable. You'll always get speedbumps along the way, but you can't let that stop you from pushing forth your ideas for the world (ie these communities lol) to see and experience.

The turn your story took was one I didn't expect, but nonetheless, I find it interesting. If you decide to rewrite it, by all means. I'll read it with no less enthusiasm. :^^:
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Actually, telling the true. The turning point is surprising and I enjoy reading the fucked up part.

I enjoying reading it even through I dislike that Sylvia return, but I won't goes "I hate that character and I want her disappear"
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

FUCKING SYLVIA! I like where this story is going. :3 But tell me, does Sylvia eventually die, permanently? Or does something else happen?

Also, sexy Imp sex? I look forward to it.

ONE MORE THING. Will Alex eventually reach down and grope one of those boob mushrooms? I'm curious to see what would happen.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:FUCKING SYLVIA! I like where this story is going. :3 But tell me, does Sylvia eventually die, permanently? Or does something else happen?

Also, sexy Imp sex? I look forward to it.

ONE MORE THING. Will Alex eventually reach down and grope one of those boob mushrooms? I'm curious to see what would happen.

Not even in a spoiler will I divulge that information.

Sexy Arch Imp is indeed sexy.

If that's a request, sure, I can swing that.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

So, now Sylvia is a "Dark Queen" huh? Well, that was unexpected, since she was a what? a half succubus? I can't remember well. When I read that, I started to believe that Sylvias's father could have been the guy from the "Avatar" movie, I mean, seriously, whatever they threw at him, the guy simply refused to die!!! It seems Sylvia is like Herpes, she'll stay with Allex to the End (Dave Chapelle is a genius!!! :mrgreen: )

Poor Dark Slime, that was harsh (they're among my favorites) I bet the final battle will take place in Sylvy'as core (If she have one, in the first place). Now I love the part of Human mama Rezandra, I bet that was one of Alex's most amazing "wtf moments" ever. And we also see that Sylvia is a perv too; a boob knob, I laughed soo hard with that. I thought you would made appear something like, I don't know, Meiru's head maybe, specially if we consider that Sylvia is a n ubber bitch, that would have been excelent for tormenting Allex.

I'll stop the speculations for now and wait for the next chapter and also I approve what imaginary Rezandra said "Look for the real me" I can't wait for that, mom-sonny teary eyed reunion (specially, after all Helios has made poor Allex go through; dude, you are a sadist :mrgreen: ) Congrats man, cause everything until now has been unexpected...and I really hope to see a "Bakunetsu God Cock" attack!!! ;)

P.S. Could you make Allex stop calling Rezandra, well, Rezandra, and make him to finally call her mom? Sometimes, I got this feeling that Allex, has some kind of trouble about calling her mom.
Last edited by Hood on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Hood wrote: P.S. Could you make Allex to stop calling Rezandra, well, Rezandra, and make him finally call her mom? Sometimes, I got this felling that Allex, has some troubles about calling her mom.
I'll keep it in mind. That is a good point.
MonsterGirlLuver

It may perhaps be a request. Curiosity overtakes him and he kneels down and gives the boobshroom a good squeeze. >:3
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:It may perhaps be a request. Curiosity overtakes him and he kneels down and gives the boobshroom a good squeeze. >:3
...and promptly gets a money shot of spore to the face.
MonsterGirlLuver

What does the Spore do? Extreme hornyness? Or death? If its fatal, then no. If it causes an end to his adventure. Then no. If it is simply a minor setback that doesnt affect his quest at all, go for it.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:What does the Spore do? Extreme hornyness? Or death? If its fatal, then no. If it causes an end to his adventure. Then no. If it is simply a minor setback that doesnt affect his quest at all, go for it.
I doubt it would be death spore since it is inside of the mind
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:
MonsterGirlLuver wrote:What does the Spore do? Extreme hornyness? Or death? If its fatal, then no. If it causes an end to his adventure. Then no. If it is simply a minor setback that doesnt affect his quest at all, go for it.
I doubt it would be death spore since it is inside of the mind
well you can go brain dead you know...
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
MonsterGirlLuver

I wonder what happened to the story? :( I want to see more~ Helios~ More please~?
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

I'm almost done with school. Once I'm complete, I'll get a bonus check to pay for a new laptop.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:
Creator_Drake wrote:Man what a turn! The adventure just doesn't let up, this is great!
Other people felt differently. The reason I hadn't posted 19 here is because is wasn't well recieved on MGU. It had been sitting for about 2 months and I just couldn't think of how I could possibly rewrite it. So it'll just have to stay the way it is for now.
Spoiler: show
What people didn't like was how Sylvia returned.
I know the feeling Helios...

It why I kept Monster girl Apocalypse to this site only.... :info:

Plus some critics there who will remain nameless are very annoying.... :hate:

I didn't understand it at the beginning but after reading the chapter 20 it all started to make sense.

Plus the introduction of arch imp was a excellent touch :goodjob:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

i really love how this is turning
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

It has taken far to long to continue, but Monster Isle is finally back on track. I hope you enjoy it. Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Chapter 21 - Stirring Desire (part 1)
Spoiler: show
Monster Isle
By: Helios Leinheart

Chapter 21 – Stirring Desire

“Isn’t this place wonderful?” the imp said dreamily as she twirled through the air like a leaf on a breeze. They were just passing a pair of pale women with mushrooms growing out of their heads. Upon closer inspection, Alex realized that they were actually mushrooms themselves. The imp waved happily as she passed by, but Alex was a great deal more wary. He caught a whiff of musty spores on the air and quickly covered his mouth and nose with his shirt.

As they passed the female fungus, Alex saw somebody lodged in the back of one of them. It appeared to be a lamia like Rezandra, but her snake half had been assimilated into the mushroom mass. Her human half had turned utterly pale and fungi had started growing out of her skin in random places. She still seemed alive, but her expression was soulless. Her eyes were open but motionless. Her mouth hung open while her head rolled slowly from side to side. Alex could just imagine how it must have felt, trying so desperately to break from the paralyzing stupor while mushrooms assimilated her body.

“Guess nobody is safe in this world.” Alex muttered as he turned away from the sickening sight and returned his attention to the imp, who surprised him when he saw she was floating in the air right in front of him with a pair of boobshrooms held up to her chest. Alex wasn’t quite sure of what to say to the smiling devil.

“Look! Now I have boobies!” she said with a laugh.

Alex cleared his throat and turned his head, at a loss for words. When he tried to walk past the imp, she lunged forward with a giggle and rubbed the mushrooms against his bare arm.

“Hey!” Alex said irritably as he jerked his arm away. When he did, he accidentally applied pressure to the mushroom, causing the two nipples to burst with a milky substance that sprayed him in the face. He slung his head back and forth and hurriedly wiped the foreign fluid from his face, the imp’s high pitched laughing ringing out in the air.

“It’s not funny!” Alex spat while he wiped his face with his shirt. The stuff could have been a harmless imitation of breast milk, but he seriously doubted that anything in this twisted world was truly harmless, including the imp.

“Aww, poor baby. Here, let me help you feel better” the imp cooed as she took Alex’s head in her arms and held it gently to her chest. The silky material of her outfit brought pleasing warmth to Alex’s face. A cloying odor filled his nostrils and permeated throughout his body, causing his member to twitch ever more urgently. For a moment, Alex couldn’t help but enjoy the warmth of the imp’s body against his for a moment, but he quickly pulled himself away when he realized what he was dealing with. He did his best to look agitated, but the imp could easily tell that he enjoyed it.

“Alright, that’s enough of that.” Alex said sternly. The imp smiled at him shyly and made to move closer. Suddenly, Alex felt a strange twinge in his head. Like his heart had just pumped extra hard for a brief moment and sent blood surging to his brain. The sound in his ears became muffled. His vision went blurry. He became unsteady on his feet.

“What’s wrong?” the imp asked. Her plan to remove Alex’s rational mind was progressing excellently. He had no idea that the milky substance was actually mushroom spore. Spore that would attack a very specific part of his brain and render it useless for a time. The part that governs consent.

‘Once the spores have worked their magic, this pathetic human will become my docile pet. Then he’ll never be able to leave’ the imp thought devilishly while she watched Alex struggle to shake off the sudden attack.

“I’m fine.” Alex said breathlessly. He still felt awkward on his feet, but otherwise was able to continue onward.

“Maybe you should rest. You can lay your head on my lap if you’d like” said the imp invitingly.

“You must think I’m a real fool” Alex muttered with a chuckle. The imp felt a twinge of nervousness roll down her spine.

“I know what you’re trying to do” he said, stepping away from the deceptive devil.

“What do you mean? I’m only trying to help” the imp replied, trying desperately to keep his suspicions in check until the spores had time to do their work.

“Trying to help yourself. I don’t know what that mushroom stuff was, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you do. I think I’m done traveling with you. I can find the place on my own. If it even exists” Alex spat. He walked past the imp with his eye set firmly on the path before him.

“Wait!” the imp said in a panic. When Alex didn’t stop, she gritted her teeth and teleported directly in his path, causing him to stop abruptly. She hadn’t waited this long to let her new pet escape so easily.

“Wait” she said again with malice in her tone. Her eyes had started glowing purple. She no longer appeared cute.

“We had a deal. It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t want me to hold up my end, but I still expect you to hold up yours” she said with her arms crossed.

Understanding that he wasn’t getting away without a fight, Alex concentrated on bringing out his aura. When he didn’t feel the gentle warmth rising around his body, he dug even deeper. Though try as he might, he simply could not find the energy within him. It was like his magic had disappeared completely.

“Silly boy. You are powerless inside Sylvia’s dream” said the imp as she raised a hand, causing the ground underneath Alex to rumble. He could hear the sound of screams getting closer from underneath him. He started to tremble and ran as fast as he could from the devil.

“I however, am not!” the imp laughed loudly before clenching her fist. The warm skin underneath where Alex had been standing exploded open, releasing hundreds of tortured souls from their prison of flesh. Alex turned his head as he ran and saw an enormous mass of female bodies rising from the ground. They floated through the air like spirits, but their bodies were covered with the same creamy skin as the ground. Their faces were eyeless and noseless, leaving only gaping mouths that howled terrifyingly.

“Return my pet to me!” the imp ordered, sending the writhing mass of spirits soaring through the air directly at Alex.
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: Monster Isle - (Ch. 21 part 1)

Aw. I was hoping for more~ But oh well. Can't wait to see how he gets outta this one.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Man Alex has got a major problem on his hands... she may not be real but she got good control over the dreamscape so I'm guessing she an aspect of Sylvia's mind...

Cunning, sneaky, and a horny aspect at that...

Oh well I'll be watching for more updates as it gets better and better.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

damn sneaky imp bitch :hero: .... well we saw it coming alex u need a miracle right now :harp:
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Alex isn't alone in this world you know. His friends might all be restrained, but there's one that slipped by unnoticed.