Good Boy Meets Cow Girl

A young boy meets a friendly Holstaurus. He helps her and she decides to repay the favor.

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Silly587
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Writer Enthusiast
Favorite Monster Type: Leanan Sidhe

Good Boy Meets Cow Girl

Post by Silly587 »

This is one of my best stories that I've made and I thought I could contribute a bit to the site. Cheers and Enjoy reading the story.

Summary:
A young boy meets a friendly Holstaurus. He helps her and she decides to repay the favor.

Story contains some sexual themes. Will contain sex in the second part. Please give this story some reviews.

Chapter 1
Part 1
In the cool morning air, Ken could often be seen jogging towards his favorite training grounds. Ken Potter, a young man of thirteen year, was an aspiring martial arts student. With black hair and brown eyes, his mother and several other women in the village doted constantly over him. His parents were respectable people and understood his need for space, but that didn’t stop them from showing him of to the other parents saying that he was the perfect son. They would always remark on how well behaved and smart he was. Although this was true, he actually did this to avoid talking with other people. He enjoyed being alone and it gave Ken a sense of freedom to be able to do these sorts of things by himself.

Ironically, being the top of the class also meant that he was usually the first person to ask if his classmates had a problem with a subject. He was constantly being asked about things like “Ken, could you help me with this” or “Hey Ken, have you seen my quill and parchment? I could have sworn I placed them here somewhere.” He helped whenever he can of course, but sometimes too much was just too much.

This is why Ken sought solace in the training grounds these days. The training grounds were often empty and a good distance from the village, but Ken would usually pick training ground # 4 since it was the one nearest the exit. His teachers said it was a smart choice to pick, but Ken simply chose it because it was the first one that he saw. Truthfully, he couldn’t see the difference. It was a large area, but the concept was quite simple. The training grounds were actually divided according to size and purpose while a rest house was placed in the middle of the area. The idea was that anyone who got hurt during training could easily be brought back to the rest house, which was stacked full of first aid supplies.

His favorite spot within the training grounds gave him the perfect vantage point; if anyone came near the training grounds, he would be able to spot them and move on to somewhere else.

Ken had gotten a routine down in his life. He would wake up, cook for his family, go to school and listen to his teachers and elders, go to the public library and study, go back home, cook, study some more and finally go to sleep. His grades were excellent and he never missed out on school. But quite frankly, he was beginning to hate this pattern.

This day was different though. After 30 minutes of jogging, Ken heard a whine from somewhere to his right. He was unsure if it was a person or an animal. He had heard of creatures called ‘mamono’ before, but his parents and teachers had often told him that they were wild beasts that took spirit energy from men and kidnapped people. What he saw, he thought, could not possibly be a mamono.

What lay before him was a beautiful pink-haired girl with amazingly blue eyes. She was clearly in pain. He wanted so badly to help her, but the horns on her head and a white tail told him not to go even near her.

“Please…please help me” the young girl said.

That settled it. There was a woman in need and she needed help and he was the only one nearby. Throwing caution to the wind, he placed her arm on his shoulder and helped her limp all the way to the training grounds.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two were not far from the training grounds. After a few minutes of walking he let her rest under a big tree that marked the entrance of the training grounds. Thankfully, he had often helped with the local doctor and knew how to deal with these injuries such as these. Ken got up and searched until he came upon what he was looking for. He took some leaves and crushed them until the paste came out. He went back to the girl and applied the ointment and massaged it into the sprain until it was fully absorbed into the skin. There wasn’t anything nearby that could serve as proper dressings for covering the sprain so he took off his shirt and ripped a small portion from his shirt.

“Thanks” a voice whispered to him.

He looked up and stared at the woman. He wasn’t sure how to respond since he always knew that mamono were dangerous. But then again, this one hadn't attacked him yet, so he figured that he aught to at least be polite.

“You’re welcome” he replied meekly. He looked away, surprised at himself for being so shy. He wasn’t normally the shy type but the girl was quite beautiful and this made him particularly self-conscious of how he looked at the moment.

“Umm…aren’t you going to put that on my ankle now?”

“What? Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.”

Slowly, Ken wrapped the torn piece of brown fabric around her ankle and sat down a few feet to her side. He wasn’t sure exactly what to say to her. He wanted to say “Hey everything’s going to be just fine. You’ll be up and running in a few hours and then you’ll be on your way” but he just felt so nervous. He was just about to try and think of something simple to say to her before she beat him to it.

“Thanks. You’re awfully sweet.”

“It’s ok. Y-You don’t have to say anything” he looked down and what awaited him were the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were as big as melons and the bra that she wore just made them even bigger to his eyes. For a while, Ken just stared at them and couldn’t tear his eyes away.

“You like my breasts don’t you?”

“What? I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! I wasn’t looking! Honest!”

“Well…could you do me a quick favor? It won’t take much of your time, I promise” she said. She slowly sat up and placed her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them up.

“My breasts really hurt. They’re swollen with milk and they need to be massaged" she said, bringing her breasts close to Ken's face.

“Can’t you feel it?” This time, the holstaurus brought her arms around his head and pressed him to her breasts. They felt big and seemed to be leaking, staining the tiny bra that she wore.

Ken looked up through her tits and said “I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.” As if to prove himself, he brought his right hand to one of her breasts and rested his palm there.

“They’re not that big and…umm…I’m sure that you can find someone who will be more than willing to help you with this. If anyone I knew found out what I’m doing, they would tell my mom…”

Ken couldn’t continue anymore. His eyes were locked on the breasts of this fascinating creature. He rubbed her right breast sideways, at first slowly, and then faster. Warm milk flowed out and Ken’s inhibitions gave way to his inquisitive mind.

‘I think she’s a holstaurus. She can’t be a succubus; she doesn’t have any wings and she didn’t use magic to heal her sprain. Her feet are hooves and she seems so sweet, I doubt that she could hurt a fly’ he thought. ‘I wonder what holstaurus milk tastes like…’

At that thought, Ken suddenly became aware of what he was doing. He was massaging the breasts of a Holstaurus! He quickly tried to pull his hand free but the mamono grabbed it and pressed it back to her wonderful cleavage.

“Please, I beg you! You don’t know what it’s like! I can’t do it by myself; it just doesn’t work that way! I’ve been running away from this mad farmer for weeks and there has been no one I can trust to do this for me. I had to keep running or else he’ll catch me, bring me back to his farm and punish me! I don’t want to go back but I can’t keep running like this” she cried. She quickly explained how her sisters were often whipped to make more milk and how much her sisters sacrificed just to let her escape. Tears fell from her face, running past her aching breasts and nipples.

“So please, please, please, please...” she whispered.

“I’m not asking for much…just this one favour…and that’s it”

Ken couldn’t look at her face anymore. He knew that he had to do what was right. Ken tried to reason to himself one last time why he shouldn’t do this. In the end, all he could come up with was simply because it wasn’t right. But here was someone who had clearly endured a lot of emotional strain. If he were in her place, he would have given up a long time ago. She must have been so scared, all alone with no one to go to for comfort or reassurance. She was in so much pain before, but now she was crying from a different kind of pain. Now all the pain she kept in her heart was spilling forth like an open tap on a tiny tea cup. Sighing inaudibly, he looked the Holstaurus in the eye and spoke.

“Well…I guess…if it’s only just…just a massage…”

The monster girl cheered up a little and gave a weak smile to show that she appreciated it.

Stalling for time, Ken carefully removed her bra. It was a cute white thing, really. He found his gaze traveling to her boobs again, so he looked over her shoulder to see the catch of her bra. 'Darn it! Focus Ken! You just have to massage her breasts, that's all! Don't get any weird ideas!' He bent closer to her shoulder to see, but his nose was suddenly filled with her feminine scent. He felt his strength waning, draining from his arms and pooling into his nether regions.

Desperate, he quickened his mission and was awarded with the glorious sight of her tits. They were actually quite white and creamy. Her nipples were a delicate color of pink and were quite erect.

Ken took a deep breath and placed both his hands on her chest and rubbed slowly. This time, he was more attentive to her needs. He slowly massaged her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. As his fingers passed over her sensitive nipples, she let out a soft yelp. Ken couldn’t believe how sensitive her breasts were and increased his efforts.

After a few minutes of massaging and rubbing, the holstaurus looked at Ken and said

“Ahh...Nmph...Aah...Aah...I feel so good. But I need more. Aah…so good…ah…please…ah…ah …moooore…”

Ken looked up at her lust-filled eyes, confused. “What do you mean? What more -”

Suddenly, she grabbed his head and brought it to her leaking breast. Ken’s mouth was open and when his open mouth connected with her breast, it spurted a great amount of milk. The mamono continued to hug Ken’s head tighter to her breast, each squeeze earned a generous squirt of milk, which Ken reluctantly gulped down.

Instinctively, he tried to pull away but she pulled him back and continued to press him more and more into her breast. Her milk was flooding down straight from her nipple and directly into his stomach. It felt incredible. He was quite alarmed by the amount of milk, but it felt exhilarating none the less. Shock from the sudden intimate contact had left him unable to move and when he tried to mumble his reluctance about the situation, he instead simply exhaled a teaspoon of milk through his nose.

At last, after what felt like an eternity, she loosened her hold of Ken’s head. But that didn’t mean that she was done. Before she could bring him to her other breast though, Ken managed to grab her shoulders and scream at her to stop.

“What…ARE…you…trying to do! I never said I’ll suck those humongous milk jugs of yours!!”

Realization dawned on the monster girl, soon to be followed by remorse. She cried on Ken’s shoulder and poured out her heart right there and then.

‘Oh no, she’s crying. What a jerk I am. She may be a mamono, but she still is a girl. And for whatever intentions she has, she must have been through a lot. I can’t just be insensitive to her. I need to set things right.’

“Umm…I’m sorry…It’s just…I barely know you and we…uh…if you want me to…y’know…do that…again…let me be the one to do it, ok?”

Ken looked down and saw that the tit that he had been sucking on was still leaking copious amounts of milk. He also noticed that the other tit had been left unattended. After deciding on what to do, he looked up at the mamono.

“OK. Here I go.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spoiler: show
[youtube]r5G-nJ7yBWA[/youtube]
Part 2

Ken lowered his head to the left tit of the mamono and proceeded to suck. He sucked and used his tongue as best as he could to get the milk flowing. He then brought his right hand to her other tit and massaged as gently as possible. Her right tit was already flowing freely from his sucking before so he massaged it to make sure that the milk kept flowing.

As Ken suckled on her tit, her breasts became softer. They didn’t sag though. They simply felt more like dough instead of hard flesh. When he pushed his head further into her flesh, they yielded to the pressure and his mouth was sprayed with more and more milk. This time he was ready and he thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

He savored the milk; it tasted creamy and…whole? Ken couldn’t describe the taste. It felt like a part of her being, the part which was pure and untainted, had turned liquid and was streaming down his throat. He tried to think of something he could compare it with. Honestly, he couldn’t really compare it with anything that he had ever drank or eaten before. The closest he could compare it with was the feeling. He felt so satisfied and happy…like this one time when he woke up in the cool of the night and walked out to the lone window near his bed to be greeted by the warm, heavenly rays of the sun. With the coolness of the night surrounding him and the faint traces of warmth from the rising sun, Ken thought that was the closest thing he could get to being in heaven.

He was wrong.

'This milk…this must be what heaven tastes like.'

Without him noticing, his heart was beating faster and he had closed his eyes to investigate the flavor more thoroughly.

‘I could get used to this…’ he thought, which surprised him.

Regardless of tact and whatever was left of his inhibitions, he suckled faster and faster. He widened his mouth to engulf more of her breast in his mouth and developed a slow but strong rhythm and noticed that this caused her to leak more milk. He alternated his licking and sucking. By now his right hand was drenched with her mammary liquids. Exploring what would be the best way to fully arouse her now, he pressed himself closer to her.

The mamono let out a small gasp of pleasure. Ken looked up and saw that she was trying her very best not to scream from the pleasure coursing through her.

‘Hmm…I wonder what it would take to make her loose her cool’ Ken thought as he continued his fondling of her tits. Emboldened, he decided to find out. He brought his left hand slowly behind her back and to her right hip. She let out another gasp, which delighted him because this time he saw it on her face.

He gently rested his hand there and, using his fingertips, brought his hand up, palm first, fingertips the only thing touching her bare skin. She arched her back.

“I…” his fingers started their climb

“mmmmmph…” she started tensing up

“hu…hu…nnnnugh” she crossed her legs, bit her lower lip to stop herself, and wrapped her arms around his head and shoulders. He kept on sucking on her left breast and using his right hand to grab one of her legs. When his fingertips finally reached her bra line, his hand brushed the sides of her boobs and she came.

“aaaaah!” she exclaimed, a burst of milk flooding Ken’s esophagus. The spray hit the back of his throat and almost made him heave. Persevering through the flood, he gulped and swallowed the milk as fast as he could. The burst didn’t stop though; what was once a burst became a series of long series of squirts until he felt like his stomach couldn’t handle anymore.

Finally, the stream of heavenly milk stopped and he detached his mouth from her tit with a slurp.

“Bwaah! That was great” Ken said. He looked at her face for a moment then fell on the grass, his arms stretched to the sides, a silly grin pasted on his face. He giggled quietly to himself. “Hehe…your milk tastes amazing! I don’t know about you but…”

Ken opened his eyes in surprise. He felt her soft hands grabbing his pants and unbuttoning it.

“H-Hey! Wh-what the heck are you doing!”

“Well…” she said as she slid his pants off of him.

“I figured…” she threw away his sandals and grabbed his penis.

“Since you helped me out quite a bit…” she giggled as she stroked his purple-headed soldier slowly.

“I’m going to help you out even more! Don’t you worry; I’ll make sure you enjoy this and be really gentle with you.” Ken realized where this was going. He had a good comeback on the tip of his tongue when she gave his cock a good squeeze.

“Irrk…”

‘Dammit, that felt good’

His cock had gotten hard without him knowing it and the cow girl had taken the initiative. She pumped his cock slowly, buying her enough time to lie on the ground with her head looking directly at his dick. He looked up at her and followed every movement that she made, even though her actions made him feel weak and thoroughly aroused.

She casually set herself on the ground, making every gesture and movement as sensual as possible. From placing her hand on the ground to slowly extending both her legs to the side, then shifting them behind her, to placing her left elbow on the ground as support to push those mountains that she calls her boobs to his penis. His mind was overloading with sensations and pre-released hormones. Somewhere in the non-existent back part of his mind, he had already forgotten what he was supposed to say to her a few seconds ago.

She expertly milked his cock. Keeping pressure on it, she pressed it to one side of her face and licked the lower end of the head.

Ken suddenly realized just how good she was. She was stimulating three different parts of his cock at the same time! The base of his cock was being pumped by her right hand; the lower end of the head was being licked by her tongue, while her soft cheeks were rubbing the tip of his cock slowly. It felt incredible. He didn’t want this to ever stop. After what felt like forever, she spoke.

“If you want…” she said, bringing her face just above his cock, stroking faster now.

“I could be your first…” she squeezed harder. Her hands were going so fast and she was squeezing so tight, he felt like he could agree to anything she asked of him.

“But you have to take responsibility for what happens, OK?”

At first, Ken didn’t register what she said. After a while, he snapped his eyes open. He knew what she meant: she could continue, she would get to fuck him, and he would shoot his young, potent seed inside of her. He may be young, but he wasn’t naive. He had asked this once to his parents and had gotten the gist of it.

“I had my period a few weeks ago” she said, whispering sexily. “This is when I am most fertile, when I am most ready to have children. This is also the time when I make the most nutritious milk. I’ll keep my promise though and respect whatever decision you make.”

Ken tried to think hard, but she was still pumping his cock hard and fast. He was too young to have children. He still had school, friends, homework, kitchen duty, and some random school mate he had to punch after this for no apparent reason. His parents would scold him for getting himself into trouble and he’ll never hear the end of it from his classmates. But that all seems so far away now…All that he could think of was the pleasure. The sweet, sweet pleasure of her soft hand and what her…

“Hu-hrrr-hhuuuhh”

He was close now, so very close…

“I’ll take that as a yes”

She briefly stopped her actions and kneeled slowly over his cock. Somehow, while she was pumping his shaft, she had removed her miniskirt and panties. He could see her…umm… womanhood…was thoroughly soaked. She had a small patch of pubic hair, just like his, and she was carefully maneuvering herself over his cock.

Panic shot through him and with a surge of adrenaline, stopped her before she could plunge so deep into his manhood that their pubic hairs would kiss.

“No” he whispered “Not like this.”

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body, making sure that he could feel her sex pressed into his stomach and away from his cock. She was taller than him and the top of his head only tickled the bottom of her tits. Undeterred, he spoke, pressing his cheek against her stomach.

“I wish I could say that I can take care of you…but I can’t.” He pressed on, rubbing her back as he spoke “You’re tired…exhausted…too much running and no one there to comfort you, or say that it’s going to be alright. I know what you’re trying to do”

At this, he felt her tense up but he continued his coaxing.

“I know that what you really want…what you’re really looking for…is someone to take care of you.”

“You’ve only had your sisters to trust and they were taken away from you. You’re scared…scared of everything around you. And you just want that fear to end.”

He slowly looked up at her, and through her tits he said to her with a smile

“I know I might not seem much, but I’m actually a very reliable person. So please…please just trust me when I say…everything is going to be alright.”

He tried to read her face but the only thing he could see was pure shock. Her eyes though told him all he needed to know. And slowly, her eyes leaked tears. She didn’t even wipe her tears, letting the tears come as his words registered into her mind.

With a shaking hand, she wiped the tears from her face and looked down at him. And for the first time that night, Ken thought he saw the real face of this beautiful girl for the first time. Her eyes were a deep blue and she smiled in such a way that she looked absolutely adorable.

‘I think I finally know what a beautiful girl looks like’

Unfortunately, his mother had other ideas.

“KENNETH WILLIAM POTTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” The imposing figure of Ken’s mother loomed in the distance.

This was how Ken Potter was stuck in this particularly strange situation. A thirteen year-old boy with excellent grades, a shy boy but still polite and obedient, the kind that would never break a rule or cause trouble…was lying on the ground half naked, his pants and boxers and various other articles of clothing littering the nearby grounds, his right arm drenched in what looked like milk, holding a woman that looked a few years older than him. Said woman was completely naked, her well-endowed chest an inch from the top of his head, and holding her son like she was his lover.

Ken thought of many things in the space of one second. Finally, after what he felt like was the best solution for this predicament, he decided to do what most other boys would have done in his place.

“HI MOM! GUESS WHAT?! I FOUND A HOLSTAURUS! I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE! CAN I PLEASE, PLEEEEASE KEEP HER! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD!”

Surprised by his sudden switch of mood, the young mamono smiled, knelt to his side, and gave him the biggest hug that she could, pressing her breasts to him as he did. She felt so happy now. She knew that he would never abandon her. She could tell right away that his mom was nice and that she would allow her to stay. She giggled a little as she thought of something particularly naughty.

‘I’m going to have to give you a proper thank you after this. You’re a little young, but I can wait a few years to get married.’

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Silly587 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Someday, all your dreams will come true, but I will always be myself" - Ruby, Silly587's Leanan Sidhe
"You don't need a reason to help other people" - Silly587
"The secret ingredient to the secret ingredient soup is - nothing. To make something special, you just have to believe it's special" - Kung Fu Panda
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Re: Good Boy Meets Cow Girl

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I still love this work. Good decision, posting this.
Silly587
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Silly587 »

Thanks man. I'm quite happy with this one.
"Someday, all your dreams will come true, but I will always be myself" - Ruby, Silly587's Leanan Sidhe
"The secret ingredient to the secret ingredient soup is - nothing. To make something special, you just have to believe it's special" - Kung Fu Panda
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

My favorite Holstaurus fic EVER! and the ending was great :) loved it.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Can't help but laugh at the last part, good job.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

wait this is in the Continuous Fiction section dose that mean there will be MORE?! :D
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

Silly587
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Silly587 »

Katsoro wrote:wait this is in the Continuous Fiction section dose that mean there will be MORE?! :D
Yes. Almost done. I'll post two days from now.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

Silly587 wrote:
Katsoro wrote:wait this is in the Continuous Fiction section dose that mean there will be MORE?! :D
Yes. Almost done. I'll post two days from now.
ya! ~insert pic of extremely happy anime dud here~ I can't whit!

Silly587
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Silly587 »

Part 3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a glorious day. Sofie breathed in the clean afternoon air and let out a sigh of content. She no longer regretted leaving life behind.

A large sketchbook in one hand, charcoal in the other, Sofie paused on the crest of a dune to take in the view. Hearthshire valley was all that she could see, surrounded by all sides by huge black mountains. The snow from one of its highest peaks shone from the morning light, dappled in contrast to its earthen canvas. Sofie smiled, lifting her face, shadowed by a straw hat, towards the sunlight. It was moments like these that made Sofie realize that there was more to life outside of four stone walls.

Then the memory of her sisters and her past life brought her back to her senses. She should not linger. Coming to the training grounds could still prove to be a mistake . She did have a wonderful view of the village, which she would paint in oils as soon as she returned to town, but an entire evening awaited her, and it would be even less pleasant for her if she returned late. The Potter family were a well-respected group, and she planned to be a member of that group eventually, she thought with a chuckle. The feelings that Ken stirred within her were like her new-found passion for art, and they were not to be denied.

In truth, if she had her choice, she would lock herself in her room with Ken and make wonderful love with him. But she did not have her choice. She had promised Suzanne to be her most sociable self for the party, and Sofie intended to try her best to please her future mother-in-law.

Sighing, Sofie imagined the long evening ahead as she began to descend the dune. This would be her first party with Ken and his family, so she was slightly wary of the event. She wondered if she could make some acquaintances there. She hoped so. As secluded as her previous life was, she was well aware that she would most likely be the only mamono in that party. Ken was supportive of her when she confided in him. When she asked how does one speak to other people in a party, Ken had told her the easiest way to do so was to converse with whatever was on topic or on sight – such as the beautiful vase nearby.

It sounded much easier than it actually was.

Sofie moved awkwardly down the scrub-covered dune and after several feet, paused to rest. Trying to catch her breath, she glanced and her eye caught a flash of bright white. Sofie looked again. She glimpsed a human strolling down another path in the dunes just below her. Like herself, he was leaving, but he had not seen her.

The sight of him was so arresting that Sofie froze, completely forgetting herself and the rest of her surroundings. He was bareheaded, his thick black hair a startling contrast to the stark white of his linen shirt. He wore it casually open, its sides billowing in the breeze, and his hands were shoved deep into the pockets of his pale cream-hued trousers. He was a young man, Sofie could see that, for he was broad-shouldered and lean, but he moved with purpose and grace, somehow as lithe and sleek as a black panther she had once seen in the wild. From this distance she could make out his tanned features, which seemed to be extraordinarily handsome.

Abruptly, her face broke into a smile. She should have recognized him immediately and with her heart thundering in excitement, she started running towards Ken Potter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Kenneth William walked towards the village, he heard a shout somewhere in the distance.

"Ken! Wait up!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will add more tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Tell me if you spot something weird, or you think something could be improved.
Last edited by Silly587 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

It's kind of short and it seems odd changing views like that but that might just be me. All the same it's kind of hard to say much about it as it's so short but it seemed good steel I'm looking foreword to the party maybe I'll get lucky and some will were red :twisted:

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

To to see this story again along with an added chapter... short but still good to see.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals