Chaos School of Eris

A story I'm working over.

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Chaos School of Eris

Post by DragkeirDradon »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11WZ ... sp=sharing

Anyone with the link can comment, and helpful comments are very much so appreciated.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Re: Chaos School of Eris

Post by DragkeirDradon »

Quick Summary of the idea:
The story follows different groups of humans and monsters making the best of their situation when trapped with each other in a school built by the Goddess of Chaos.Not only do they have to avoid the dangerous threat of detention, they have to survive under the constant terror of the Posion Fangs, a gang of monsters who took the rules into their own hand and are the cause of violent rampages across the school.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.