Chaotic Tidings

Insanity in Disguise

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
JohanLitvisk
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Prof. Eye Beam
Favorite Monster Type: Cheshire Cat and Manticore

Chaotic Tidings

Post by JohanLitvisk »

Finally made a new story after so long. This one's gonna be crazy, I hope.

Surgeon General's Warning: Over the course of this work of fiction, you will encounter violence of gory kind, sexual activities and attributes both vanilla and kinky, a whirlwind of memes and references, and general insanity. You've been warned.

PROLOGUE
Spoiler: show
"So you came at last Rhoms. Took you long enough."

"Sorry, Eris. I was just enjoying the shits and giggles...er, sights and sounds."

My name is Rhomina, also known as The Grey Demon, servant of Eris/Discordia/Azanoth, goddess of Chaos, the oldest primordial force in existence. I just so happen to be her most trusted assistant, meaning I take care of all the hard labor. Y'know the usual: killing, arson, spreading chaos and anarchy across the land and all the other shit our detractors say about us. In reality, I'm simply keeping the balance of things. Order and Chaos have to exist in equal amounts.

"Yeah sure. You I called you here, don't you?

Eris's fettered form was classically beautiful if you ask me. She had long, unkempt hair crimson as blood and delightfully suntanned skin. Though she was kinda lanky, she has the fire in those red eyes of hers. They can shine bright with motherly affection as easily as they shine with raving madness. In spite of being kinda lanky, she had a nice, healthy figure. Not thinner than a twig yet not the size of a lumbering, lard-filled land whale. Her breast weren't bigger than her head either. I'd say they're a nice pair of perky C-cups, give or take.

"Hey! Are you paying attention? Stuck in your own world again, aren't ya?"

Faster than I could track, she reached over and smacked me upside the head. Letting out a hiss, I immediately grabbed the back of my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?"

"Pay attention! I don't have your here just to stare at my face for all of eternity."

"Fucking bullshit…"

Quickly composing myself, I stood at attention waiting for my orders. Eris let out a chuckle at my predicament and stomped her foot on the ground. Immediately, an intricate mirror appeared in front of me. The gilded frame was filled with image of twisting and winding vineyards. To the uninitiated mind, it would be incomprehensible and alien, maddening even. Luckily, my mind is already too far gone for that shit to work anymore, so it looks like it should. I stare into the mirror to find my own features looking back at me. My skin was completely grey everywhere. My bushy white hair traveled down the small of my back, simply worn loose. My eyes have black sclera, with one eye being white and the other being grey. I'd say I was about 5 foot 9 inches tall with a pretty rocking body. My breast are on the smaller side of the D-cup range and I had nice, eye-catching hips tip. A white, tapered tail swissed lazily behind me as I stared into the mirror. Much like my mistress, I was also in the nude as well.

"Y'know, I always wondered why we're nude is little pocket realm. You got something you wanna say, Eris?"

My lips curved in snarky smirk. I do crack myself up with brazen attitude.

"You can believe whatever you want to believe, Rhoms. I called you here because I have an assignment for you. Take a look."

The image in the mirror shifted from me to some random planet. It kinda looks planet Earth of the Sol System, but the continents were complete different. In addition, there were these strange purple patches all over the planet. Interesting…

"So...what am I looking at? You want me blow it up?

"No, no, no little Rhoms. Something very important to all of us is sealed on that planet.

"What's it called?"

"No fucking clue. I've heard some of my fellow deities call it Eden."

"Like the Garden?"

"Yeah, but it is not THAT Eden. Years ago, it form by a being only know as the Chief God. He and a bunch over gods created a thing called the Cycle."

I rolled my eyes at that statement. "I see originality was left out their minds when they made it."

Completely ignoring my statement, Eris continued, "They created humans and monsters. Humanity would grow unfettered until a "Monster Lord" came to power and pushed humanity to the brink of extinction. Then the Chief God would bestow great power on "Heroes" who would kill the "Monster Lord" and let humanity flourish again. The Cycle repeated over and over for a long time until the Chief God mysteriously disappeared. Around that time, a really odd Succubus named Lilith popped up. She wanted to bring peace to humans and monsters, so that they could coexist peacefully."

"That's admirable. Did she fuck it up?"

"Sort of. A hero The Order, a human religious organization that worship the Chief God, fell in love with her and decided to help her achieve her plan."

"I see. He wanted to get his dick wet AND be an edgy rebel at the same time. What an idiot."

"Well, it worked out. By having copious amounts of sex, they shared their powers with each other in some kind of symbiotic relationship. Together, they somehow became stronger than the new Chief God, some wet behind the ears Archangel how had the hots for this former hero. Lilith became the new Monster Lord and changed all monsters into Mamono, combination of monster and sexy succubus."

"Huh. How did she fuck it up?"

"Her transformation was incomplete because the Chief God interfered. Mostly because she got shafted out getting that Hero Dick."

At that, we both broke into roving laughter. This entire thing was chick fight between two powerful beings. Fucking hilarious.

Once we calmed down from our reverie, Eris finally explained we she was sending me her in the first place.

"You remember the Deep Ones, right?"

"Yeah. They disappeared long ago, didn't they?"

"They ended up here, and sealed away be the Original Chief God. Your goal is go find them, and bring them back to me. They should remember you…"

"You want be to go to a world of sex crazed maniacs to free insane maniacs?"

"It would be no different than dealing with the Nymphs. Just keep you dick and pussy safe and everything will be alright. Don't come back until you find them!"

Well, looks like I'm in for a adventure. Best get prepared...