Adrift

A tale of trust, survival and friendship while trapped o a mysterious derelict drifting across space

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Adrift

Post by Blake81 »

Animajunki123 wrote:I heard snickers can be a good bribe material to get the ID working on time... Just a suggestion >.>
Nah, my ID is as whimsical as a cat; I simply can't tell just what will rouse that lazy bugger from its pillow and get it all excited. :^^:
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Just a bit of an announcement here:

Due to certain life-changing circumstances (Having moved to 'Murica earlier last month, losing almost everything I had), I'll most likely not be publishing any new stories or chapters for a while. This is partially because I'm having to rebuild my life from zero and that I just can't write on my notebook's tiny whiny keyboard. But don't worry, if everything goes swimmingly, I'll be back around new year.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

You mean America. Say with pride, newcomer! :D

At least you have someone with you to live with right? No completely zero at least. Speaking of building life from ZERO, have you seen the anime? Starting Life in Another World from Zero. Hehe.

I bet your story is going to be pretty damn amazing since you have such a strong inspiration from your new life going into it probably. Anyways, I don't believe in "luck" for stuff like this, more so effort, and I see you have a lot of that goin for ya. So, looking forward to hearing about your success! 8-)
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Feathers wrote:At least you have someone with you to live with right? No completely zero at least. Speaking of building life from ZERO, have you seen the anime? Starting Life in Another World from Zero. Hehe.
I do, I'm living with my aunt and cousin until we can buy ourselves a house. And nope, I haven't seen that one yet. Only anime I've been watching this season has been Drifters.
Feathers wrote: bet your story is going to be pretty damn amazing since you have such a strong inspiration from your new life going into it probably. Anyways, I don't believe in "luck" for stuff like this, more so effort, and I see you have a lot of that goin for ya. So, looking forward to hearing about your success!
Well, I'm not so sure, but anything's possible. :P

What I can say for certain is that I've seen plenty of RVs that have made me think ''Damn... I wouldn't mind living in there....'', heheheh :^^:

Btw, if anyone has ever been curious, I've always had a very specific image in mind for Cole's RV home, namely a late 70s/early 80s Class C Lazy Daze RV. Why that one? Because it's the only RV type I've ever been inside of, so I can picture it in my mind as I write. :P
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Once again, a bit of an announcement.

With my life mostly rebuilt (and a new job starting tomorrow), I am happy to announce that Adrift 8 is pretty much complete and will be published once it has been properly proofread.

And also, I plan to give the whole series a bit of a ''grammar makeup'' in the upcoming weeks as well. It's nothing major, just replacing some obsolete punctuations and the like, but it should make the story as a whole much easier to read.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Aaaaaaaand Chapter 8 is here! Enjoy!!

And also please tell me your thoughts on this new ''grammar makeup'' I've given it. If it's well received, I'll retroactively apply it to the old chapters.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

After a long delay, Chapter 9 is here at last! Enjoy!