Monster Girl World chapter 1

My first MGE story set in my OC world of Terra

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Akira444
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Alexander
Favorite Monster Type: Manticore

Monster Girl World chapter 1

Post by Akira444 »

This is my first story in the MGE fandom and also my first story taking place in my original world of Terra. For information on the setting of the story, check out my world guide in the custom section under "Monster Girl World". I'm new to writing monster girls, so be nice to me!

MGW is an anthology series that tells the stories of humans and monsters throughout the ages. Some stories take place in modern times, others in medieval times, all in various locations and cultures around the world. Some chapters are stand alone while others are continuous, and i'm not telling which ones are which.

Also, be sure to check out the official website for this series that I made just last night: https://monstergirlworld.home.blog/
Spoiler: show
Chapter 1-Welcome Home

Spring was in full bloom and it seemed that the entire world wanted to share its bounty with its children. The weather was wonderful and warm, a far cry from the constant rain showers that dominated April, and the trees and plants were lush and vibrant, and this atmosphere extended to the more naturally sensitive monsters as well.

John Smith loved spring. It was partly because of the warm weather and amazing natural scenery that just blossomed all around him all at once, but it was mostly because he loved the rainy seasons that came with it. April was his birth month and it was often rainy around that time of year, hence why he probably loved rainy days (when he wasn’t caught in a downpour). It also made open train rides like the one he was taking now very enjoyable for someone who always called dibs on the window seat.

After spending three years attending Lutherford Magic College in Livingston, John graduated as a full-fledged magician and was finally returning home to his town, Miura. He had a great time there, learning the mystic arts, meeting new friends, dodging monster students and teachers (especially the teachers. Who knew Owl Mages were into real-life roleplay?), making bad decisions at frat parties, fighting self-entitled Baphomets who think the world’s out to get them because they’re lolis. Livingston was a decent city to spend his college years in, but there was no place like home. He missed his family and friends, and wanted to see how they were doing since he last visited.

The train was very crowded and by a stroke of luck he managed to snag an empty booth where he could be alone with his thoughts. The hustle and bustle of city life was easy to get used to after a while, but he liked to have some time alone after being stuck in crowded streets and buildings for three years. Fortunately, he wasn’t alone for long, and I say fortunately because…

“Fuck…yeah, that’s it.” John groaned as a pair of lips sucked hard on his dick, the moist suctioning feeling growing in strength as more of his length was taking into the tight mouth of his partner.

Sitting between his legs on her knees was a young werecat named Jenny, whom he went to college with, and one of his main squeeze’s when the sexual tension born from hanging around super-hot monster girls on a daily basis got too heavy to bear. Clad in tight jeans, a tight red shirt pushed up over her plump breasts, Jenny wasted no time in getting the party started as she gave her friend one last BJ before they parted ways at the train station.

Glancing up at him with sparkling cat eyes, Jenny hummed in growing sexual hunger as she pushed her head lower on his lap and started bobbing her head back and forth on his dick. She sucked and lapped up every inch of his penis with her sandpaper-like tongue, a sensation which was indescribable.

John peered down into her rampantly bobbing face and met her own gaze, her shining eyes showing that she would’ve been grinning up at him had she not had her mouth stuffed with his cock.

The cat beauty worked his length with unbridled passion while looking up at him with tiny hearts in her eyes. Jenny’s lips squeezed on his shaft as they glided along the length, moistening it with her saliva. Her tongue wormed forward, wriggling around all over the portion of his length that was wrapped inside her warmly moisturized mouth. Jenny was savoring the unique taste of the precum dripping from his cockhead as she gingerly worked her head back and forth on her sex friend’s length. She slobbered all over it, sucked every inch of it that she could currently take inside her throat, which was a lot actually, and most importantly give John a taste of heaven, which she was succeeding in doing on all fronts. His loud moans encouraged her to suck even faster.

“Shit, Jenny,” John groaned. He loved her exuberant blowjobs. “I’m going to miss your cock sucking.”

Jenny mentally smiled and increased her pace. Her lips squeezed down even tighter on his length, gliding and sucking the sensitive skin along for the ride as she started taking more of him in. Jenny focused her efforts into now swallowing more of John’s length into her throat and the man could only moan blissfully while his head tilted back. With the ease she was famous for, Jenny managed to fill her throat with all fourteen inches of his amazing cock (the results of spending so much time in a college bathed in demonic energy).

Loud, noticeable slurping noises filled the booth and though both friends knew they were making quite a show for the passengers in the other booths, neither cared. Jenny gripped the sides of John’s thighs as she started throatfucking herself into his length while constricting her oral cavity on all fourteen inches sheathed inside her mouth. John hummed in approval and moaned while subtly rocking his hips back and forth. Jenny started pursing her lips even tighter as she started taking slower, longer licks of his dick, using her rough tongue to ring him ever closer to his final release.

She dragged her lips slowly while exerting as much suction force as possible, making John groan pleasurably in his throat as he just now felt his hips unconsciously pumping forward on their own.

“Ah…!”

This time, the entire train car heard John’s obscene groan as his member pulsated and throbbed in its deliverance of thick blasts of creamy semen straight into Jenny’s gullet. The werecat’s eyes rolled back as she felt the first blast wash over her tongue and she rocked her face back and forth in his lap, rapidly sucking out more of John’s cum while he was releasing twice as much as the average human male. He hissed and bucked his hips against her face as he unleashed torrent after torrent of sperm down her throat. Like the pro she was, Jenny gulped down every drop without daring to miss a single glob of the precious substance.

After about a full minute of cumming, John finally felt his cock soften, to an extent, and withdrew from Jenny’s cum splattered mouth as she scraped up any remaining residue of the essence using her tongue. As she licked her paws, she gazed up at John with unbridled lust and a seductive smile.

“Thanks for the meal, lover.” She purred.
XXXXXX

Tranquility was a large town that didn’t really look like one. Though nowhere near the size of a city, it was still large enough to give the feeling of a sophisticated town that prided itself on not looking like some four house, five store, one farm boony town that teenagers loathed to be born in. There were plenty of places to visit, plenty of attractions (aside from the lovely women) and wonderful people who welcome visitors and travelers wanting to settle down. John couldn’t have been any more blessed to be born in such a comely place.

The train pulled in the station, puffing steak everywhere as the passengers disembarked. Thankfully, John managed to make himself look presentable and bade Jenny a goodbye with a kiss on her furry cheek, earning another purr from her. They’ll see each other again during the Fall season anyway, so it wasn’t that sad a parting. Granted, John didn’t look anybody in the eye when he got off the train, knowing that pretty much everyone in the car could hear him busting a nut, though he wasn’t fooling anyone if the knowing looks some of the other monsters were giving him were anything to go by.

Stepping onto the platform, he took a deep breath and sighed happily. It felt so good to finally think about something other than magic formulas and spell conditions for once. It’s as if everything’s stayed the same!

“John! John, over here!”

A young woman’s cry came from within the thick crowd and John felt his smile get bigger when he recognized who it was. His eyes quickly zeroed in on two girls around his age who were relatively easy to spot because of their matching features. They were monsters after all.

“Mira, Lisa, hey!” John called out and pushed through the boarding passengers to reach them. He barely got within a foot of them when one of the girls leapt at him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug.

“John!” Lisa Astoria cried out, nuzzling his cheek. “It’s sooooo good to see you again!”

“I wasn’t gone that long, Lisa. I was just here for Spring Break.” John said, though he returned her hug with just as much enthusiasm. “But I’m here to stay now, so don’t worry about me leaving anytime soon.”

“Lisa, please, let the man breathe. I’m sure he’s still sore from sitting in that stuffy train for most of the day.” Mira, Lisa’s older sister, said with her kind smile. “It’s good to have you back in town, John.”

“It’s good to be back, Mira.” He replied.

Mira and Lisa Astoria were monster sisters and his two best friends. They were two of three daughters to the town mayor, who was an Echidna. As echidnas were known for having of multiple monster species, the girls were different species. Their older sister, Sayla, was an echidna, while Mira, the middle sister, was a succubus, and Lisa, the youngest sister, was a werecat. They inherited their mother’s genes and were incredibly beautiful in their own way.

Mira, being a succubus, was a voluptuous young woman with long silver hair tied into a ponytail with a pink ribbon that was arranged into a small bow with a few strands sticking out to hang in front of her eyes. Her dark blue sundress did little to conceal her large cleavage, stopping at her knees. She had also had on black shoes that were definitely designer made. She looked no different from a human woman save for the short black horns sprouting from her head and the bat-like wings folded on her back.

Lisa was a werecat. Like Mira, she had short silver hair that ended just below her ears, with cat ears sprouting from the top of her head and slender blue eyes. Clad in a tight grey crop top that hugged her decently large bust nicely, she wore jean shorts with black leggings underneath and brown leather boots resized to fit her large feline feet. Her forearms and forelegs were covered in white fur and ended in paws tipped with sharp claws, typical of werecats.

The two sisters were getting lustful stares from the human men still lingering in the train station, but they were used to the stares by now. Not that they really noticed it, as they had eyes for their childhood friend.

“Everyone’s eager to greet you back at town. We went ahead to wait for you when you got here.” Mira said.

“Really? I hope you didn’t have to wait long.” John said.

“Nonsense, we’re happy to meet you here. It’s a fitting welcome for Tranquility’s first professional magician!” Lisa grinned.

Mira grabbed John’s bags before he could protest and smiled at him. “Come on, we have the car out front. Wouldn’t be right to have the guest of honor do the heavy lifting, would it?”

John blinked as Lisa giggled and kissed his cheek. He was home again.
XXXXXX

Tranquility was an old town with a lot of history between humans and monsters. The town was one of the first settlements to properly accept monsters among its populace in the late 18th century American wilderness, back in a time where outlaws and rabid monsters posed a threat to humans and monsters who just wanted to live their lives without having to fight for it every day.

John was born and raised in this little community of theirs. He loved the homeliness its people shared, the tranquility it was named for. Here, the evil and problems of the world didn’t reach them and everyone was happy with that fact. Even the abundance of demonic energy emanating from the monsters in town hadn’t changed the area into a monster realm, at least, not from what people could tell. These days, monster realms were often indistinguishable from the natural world unless it catered to a specific species of monster.

John and the Astoria sisters drove from the train station into town, heading through the bustling downtown area, another familiar sight that brought back many good memories of spending hours at the bookstores and malls on weekends with Mira and Lisa, just enjoying life to the fullest.

“Nothing’s changed.” He said.

“On the surface,” Mira said. “But there are some changes. Remember Timmy?”

“That little dude with the unhealthy interest in pyrotechnics?” He asked.

“Yeah, him. He left town last year to study over at Mount Dume.” Lisa said.

“Wait, that reservation with the hellhounds and salamanders that’s over ninety degrees all year round?” John blinked. “Why is he going there?”

“Well, Dume is the best place in the country to learn fire magic. Timmy will be fine, he’s smart enough to know not to provoke the monsters there.” Mira assured him.

He wasn’t convinced. Timmy, one of his few male friends, was the type of psycho to provoke a salamander into lighting him on fire just to seek the sparks light up. Still, if that was his choice, then so be it. Knowing that man’s luck, he’ll probably cause a civil war between hellhounds and salamanders trying to gain the attention of the chronic pyromancer.

After a decently long drive, they made it to the suburbs where John grew up. They drove along a long line of near identical houses, though on the inside they were drastically different to accommodate some of the monster inhabitants that reside within, until they stopped at a dark brown house that looked more like a lodge that should’ve been in a mountain somewhere. Mira pulled up to the house and they all got out just as a man walked out of the house.

“Johnny!” The man called out. He looked like an older version of John, with short dark hair and thin glasses over dark blue eyes. This man was John’s father, James, who worked as a doctor that specialized in monster biology.

“Hey, dad!” John called out.

“Welcome ba-“ James was cut off by a brown blur running him over out of the house and sprinting toward John.

‘There she is.’ He thought with a wince as he was grabbed by two muscular furry arms and pulled into a powerful hug that could’ve snapped a man’s spine in two if any more strength was put into it. As his face was pulled into an ample bosom barely covered by a black t-shirt, John, turned his head to be able to speak. “Hey, mom.”

“Welcome back, honey! I missed you so much!”

The girlish squeal came from the tall woman with brown furry hands that ended in sharp claws and muscular legs with similarly brown furred feet, unrestricted by shoes. This muscular woman who looked like a cross between a bear and a female bodybuilder was John’s adoptive mother, Sarah, who was an Ursa (Grizzly). She had a dark tan with short black hair tied back into a ponytail, round furry ursine ears and hazel eyes. Her current outfit was a T-shirt that strained against her large breasts and a pair of torn jeans that definitely weren’t torn when she got them. All in all, she looked like a normal mother who had the characteristics of a bear.

Sarah was his father’s second wife, having met under circumstances that neither of them had explained in great detail (meaning it probably had something to do with the obscene and sexy, in which case, John was best off not knowing) but apparently she had fallen in love with James at first glance…or sniff, ursa have strange habits. John was the product of his father’s first marriage, a human woman who died a little while after giving birth to him. From what John understood, this was part of the reason his father started studying medicine, but he never pried too much into it.

“H-Honey, you’re crushing the poor boy.” James groaned, rubbing his back. He was sure he had a paw print on the back of his white shirt.

“Huh?” Sarah looked down and saw John slowly turning blue in her cleavage, making her grin and let go of him. “Sorry, honey, it’s just been so long since you were last home.”

“Well,” John breathed, rolling his shoulders to get the feeling back into him. “Those final exams are no joke. One screw up could get me a failing grade.”

Sarah hummed and frowned, leaning into his personal space and sniffing. She wrinkled her nose and gave him a look. “And judging from the smell of cat on you, that wasn’t all you’ve been studying.”

“Oh?” Mira raised a delicate eyebrow at John, tail swishing behind her. “Who’s the lucky lady, John?”

“Jenny, a friend from college. The werecat I introduced you to last year. She’s just been acting as protection against the other monsters at the school.” He said, rubbing the back of his head. “I mean, it’s bad enough I got the attention of a teenage Baphomet with a thing for magical girls.”

Sarah gave a bellowing laugh and patted her son on the back, almost knocking him over. “That’s my boy! Attracting all the girls and he’s not even trying! Just like his old man!”

“Please don’t say that outside.” James groaned.

James yelped when Sarah snatched him up and hung him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. “I’ve got some honey-flavored tea going on right now just for you, honey. Get your bags inside and we’ll have a chat in the kitchen.”

John nodded, smiling as his mother carried his father into the large house in a manner that would’ve been embarrassing to any other man, though James just laughed it off. A clawed finger tapped his shoulder and he looked down to see Lisa glaring up at him with a cute pout.

“You had sex with another werecat?”

“Sorry, Lisa, but Jenny’s…a good friend who offered to keep the other monster girls off my back while I was at college. It’s nothing serious, just some stuff between sex friends.” John assured her and rubbed her head between her cat ears, making them fold up in pleasure. “You’re the only kitty for me.”

That seemed to satisfy Lisa and she purred under his touch. Mira smiled and took his arm in her grasp to pull him along.

“Come on, we better get in before your mother hunts us down. I don’t fancy being handled by her again as an adult.” She giggled.
XXXXXX

The reunited family had a wonderful time that evening. Over dinner, John went into detail about his time at college, earning his magician’s degree and seeking employment in numerous areas of the magical workforce. The friends he made there, his exploits and the girls he…encountered. Sarah had a grand old time congratulating her little boy in becoming a man, telling stories of how she got James to open up to her after weeks of teasing and unsubtle innuendoes. John, Mira and Lisa didn’t exactly want to hear the explicit details of Sarah’s conquest, but the ursa was a hard woman to perturb.

Once they were finished with dinner, Sarah and James decided to give the three friends some time to themselves (for reasons only Sarah knew, if the wink she shared with Mira was anything to go by) and left the house for a night out by themselves. This left John and the monster sisters alone, and it wasn’t long before they broke out the drinks for their own late night party.

“You sure you don’t want any sake, John?” Lisa asked with flush cheeks as she finished up another cup-yes, a cup-of imported sake from her mother’s stash…which was actually given to them by their mother. “It’s some really good stuff. Put some hair on your chest!”

“No, I’m fine, thank you.” John said, taking a sip of his red wine.

Monsters tended to have a higher tolerance to alcohol than monsters, some species more than others, though it wasn’t by a large margin. Sake, one of the strongest drinks there was in the Far East, was especially strong for monsters and could lay young women like Lisa out in seconds. Though, Mira didn’t even seem close to buzzed like her sister and John.

“What’s the matter, John? Afraid you’ll drink too much and pass out?” Mira giggled. “Don’t worry. We won’t ravage you in your sleep.”

“Yeah, we want you awake and aware when we get a hold of you.” Lisa purred, rubbing her cheek along the length of his arm like a real cat.

John coughed in his drink and cleared his throat. A drunk werecat was a sexy werecat, and it seemed that Mira was refueling Lisa’s drunkenness to increase her amorous behavior.

“Sooo…” Lisa began in an even more slurred voice. Her eyes and ears were droopy and her tail lazily wagged behind her as she pressed her body up against him, wearing only a pair of short shorts and a tank top that barely covered her stomach. “You had sexy time with that other kitty, right?”

“Y-Yeah, that’s correct.” He stammered.

“Ever wonder what’s it’s like sleeping with a real cat, sweetie? I guarantee that I’m ten times better than that skank who got you jizz before me.” Lisa gave a drunken giggle and curled up on John’s left side, squeezing his arm to her breasts with a smile.

Mira smiled at her sister and sat back to watch the show unfold. “Lisa, if you keep pushing him, he’ll burst into flames.”

“A-Am not!” John said, his face fiery red. Both girls could see his growing erection through his shorts and simultaneously licked their lips at what lied beneath.

“You totally are!” Lisa placed herself on John’s lap, grinding her supple ass into his crotch. John couldn’t help but moan gutturally within his throat as she rubbed her barely covered sex over his erection.

“L-Lisa?!” He yelped, feeling aroused as Lisa gave a low moan when she felt his package pressing against her.

“Lisa, did you forget that I get first taste of him before the night is over?” Mira said sweetly, getting up to walk over to them.

“No, I’m the youngest, I want to have him first!” Lisa whined.

Mira frowned at her sister’s stubbornness. Lisa wasn’t usually this selfish and stubborn, but alcohol made her loose and brought her werecat instincts to the forefront. Trying to get her to relinquish her boy toy would be next to impossible.

“Say, John,” Lisa hummed, tightening her legs around his waist to bring herself closer to his body heat. “Since you’ve been fucking a cat girl so much,
does that mean you like werecats better?”

“Um…”

“Nonsense, John obviously likes well developed young women like me.” Mira said, giving John a wink. “Don’t think I didn’t notice you glancing at me on the drive here.”

John began to sweat. “Well…”

“Please, sis, succubus are so common that people barely give you guys a second glass anymore. You’re not as…unique like werecats.”

“The people in Nippon beg to differ.” Mira said dryly.

“Why tangle with the average skills of a common succubus when John can fuck an exotic werecat? I’ve spent the past year learning how to give a man a good time just I can give you a proper welcome home present.” Lisa said.

For a moment, John thought that Mira was going to break out her “Devil Glare (trademark)” and lay down the law, but to his surprise, the older sister just smirked and stood over them like a queen ready to issue her judgment.

“Say, Lisa, how about we settle this little dispute of ours with a competition?” Mira offered in a silky tone, bringing one hand up to caress John’s hair lovingly, earning a glare from Lisa.

“What do you have in mind, Mira?” Lisa asked.

“I can’t exactly let that comment you said on succubus go, little sister. We succubus are one of the strongest monsters in the world and no man can resist our charms. In response to your insult, I challenge you to see who the better woman is.”

“Oh?” Lisa grinned. “What’s the challenge?”

“Whoever can make John cum the most wins. Succubus vs werecat, let’s see who among us is the greater monster.” Mira said confidently.

“Say what?!” John exclaimed.

“You’re on! Let’s do this and see who the better monster is, big sis!” Lisa yelled and shook hands with Mira.

John looked between the two girls and groaned, knowing that no matter who wins this challenge, by the end of this night he was going to be tapped out and near death.

“Don’t I get a say in this?” He whimpered.

“Nope.” The sisters sang as they practically tore off his shirt. Mira licked her lips while Lisa gave a pleased purr at what they saw.

John, despite his average appearance on the outset, sported a rather handsome build of decent muscle and firm bodily volume. He had a swimmer’s build born from daily exercise with a manticore with anger problems. Lisa felt her thighs buck a little in wettening anticipation.

“Oh, I knew you were a cutie under those stuffy clothes!” Lisa gushed.

“My clothes aren’t-“ Mira put a finger to his lips.

“Hush, John. We’re just getting started.” She said and knelt down before him to pull his shorts down along with his boxers.

The cock that sprang out from its confines was the result of a human growing up in a place where demonic energy was plentiful in the atmosphere. It caused alterations in the body, such as increased libido, and certain enhancements for men and women…like John’s large dick. It was incredibly thick, reaching almost twelve inches standing out in its full glory. Despite having been just given a blowjob by a werecat on a crowded train, he still blushed. These were the girls he grew up with, after all.

“Oh my, looks like spending time with all those other monsters has done your body some good.” Mira moaned, holding his phallus near her face with her soft hands. “Has it lived up to your expectations, Lisa?”

‘I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!’ Lisa thought hungrily.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Mira giggled, causing Lisa to pout and hurriedly undress in front of them.

John gulped as he caught sight of Lisa’s naked body. The silver haired feline had her mother’s curves in addition to the tight, toned body werecats were known for. Her breasts were smaller than Mira’s but only slightly so, and would definitely fill his hands perfectly. Her limbs were lightly toned with bits of muscle that added to her lovely appearance and made John’s cock even harder.

Mira smirked and took off her own dress to reveal a firm pair of D cups that were definitely bigger than Lisa’s and a nice, firm lower body clad in a thin black thong that she easily took off with a snap of her finger. True to her species, Mira was a sex goddess with the face of an angel, curves in all the right places befitting of a succubus. She certainly lived up to her reputation as a supermodel with a body like hers.

“I take it you like what you see, John?” Mira asked him.

John gave a slow nod, his eyes roaming up and down her body. “I do.”

Mira laughed and turned to her sister. “Well, Lisa, let’s get this started.”

“Finally!” Lisa exclaimed. “What should we do first?”

“The first challenge is…how deep you can take him and how good of a job you do. You first, kitty cat.”

Lisa felt her chest swell up in excitement and nervousness, as she never really had sex before (shocking for a werecat), having wanted to save herself for her secret crush. Steeling herself, Lisa pushed John to sit down on the bed and she got between his knees, lowering her head to his dick.

“Mmmh!” Lisa hummed as she wrapped her juicy lips around the head of John’s meat, earning a groan from him. She slowed down a bit as she tried to handle his thickness, placing a hand on her thighs to do this solo without any external aid. Mira looked on lavishly as she caressed John’s muscular chest.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and pushed herself forward, wrapping her lips around more of his cock and stretching out her mouth. John leaned back into Mira’s chest as he felt her swallow more of him into her throat. Though she only managed to get halfway, Lisa still persevered and started bobbing her head down onto his meat. She hummed as her head bounced back and forth repeatedly sucking him into her mouth while struggling to keep it lodged inside.

‘He tastes so good! I can’t even take him in completely, but he tastes so fucking good!’ Lisa thought as she sloppily sucked and licked on his throbbing shaft.

“Lisa…!” John moaned feeling himself edge closer to his finish with the tightness of Lisa’s mouth on his cock. The cat girl felt encouraged by this and continued feverishly pumping her head halfway down his massive dick.

Wet sucking sounds came from his lap while Mira cupped the side of John’s face and pulled him into a deep loving kiss. He felt her tongue elegantly glide into his mouth and roll around his tongue. The two sensually made out while Lisa continued to devour his sausage with growing ease and skill as she grew more comfortable taking his cock into her gullet.

Trails of spit leaked from her lips as she continued for several minutes until John gave a deep groan to signal his climax was coming. Mira reluctantly broke off their kiss to watch her little sister take on his first load.

“Ngh! Here it comes!” John grunted and bucked his hips up into her bouncing face.

Lisa’s eyes went wide when she finally felt his balls, which she was fondling, shudder before pumping cum through his cock and into her mouth.

“Mmm!”

Gushes of thick creamy cum spurted straight into Lisa’s mouth. Large, thick bursts splattered into her throat, so much that some cum spilled from the corners of her mouth. Lisa admired the taste of his semen, but it came so fast that she was forced to gulp it all down rapidly, so she didn’t get a chance to properly savor it. Still, she felt traces of his mana wash over her tongue and she hummed in delight as feeling his wonderful energy fill her belly. To think that little skank Jenny got to drink this before she did!

After a solid minute, Lisa pulled her lips off him and swallowed the rest of his seed with a sexy moan. “That was amazing.”

“I’m sure it was, Lisa. From what John here told us, quite a few girls at college got to taste this almost every day.” Mira said.

“Now that’s not right.” Lisa pouted. “We’re your best friends. We should’ve gotten first taste of you.”

John didn’t know what to say about that. He knew his two friends were very beautiful and sexy, but he always thought that pursuing them sexually would only cause friction in their friendship. Apparently, these sisters had no problem sharing with each other.

“Now enough talk,” Mira said, getting to her knees while bumping Lisa out of the way. “It’s my turn.”

Without warning, Mira aimed her open mouth over the slick head of John’s large penis and pushed herself forward, taking it into her mouth with ease. Lisa’s eyes went wide as she saw her big sister expertly push her head into her friend’s lap, sliding the thick length into her throat without trouble. John’s eyes rolled back into his head as he clutched the sheets beneath his hands.

Mira hummed blissfully as she went further and further, completely sheathing the entirety of her lover’s meat into her throat with eyes closed. Lisa’s jaw dropped in shock as she settled into John’s lap, her nose poking his pubic hair. Lisa even caught sight of the slight bulge in her neck courtesy of his dick snugly sheathed inside her gullet.

‘How is she doing that?!’ Lisa screamed in her mind.

“Gods above, your mouth feels so tight!” John groaned, tilting his head back in bliss as he felt his cock in the tight, wet embrace of Mira’s throat. “It’s like being sucked by a vacuum!”

Mira started pumping her head back and forth into his waist, taking him in deep and cushioning every inch of his member with oral flesh. Her lips pursed tightly, sucking across his skin, her tongue lathering all over the amount of cock inside her mouth and her throat muscles caressing everything else. It was the blowjob of a lifetime.

Loud, wet slurping sounds filled the room as Mira gracefully bobbed her head along his length, using everything her lilim friend had taught her as she took in his delicious meat. The fast pace and strong unrelenting rhythm she had going on made Lisa nervous as she watched it happen. Apparently people weren’t exaggerating when they said that succubus were natural born sex fiends. Mira was going on instinct alone!

Minutes passed as Mira continued to effortlessly deep throat him until finally John tossed his head back with a loud groan and came hard into her mouth. Lisa swallowed hard as she witnessed the spectacle of thick bulges of sperm coming down his dick to erupt straight into Mira’s hungry mouth. Mira’s lips curved into a smile as she felt the thick batch of spunk pour into her throat.

To Lisa’s amazement, Mira didn’t spill a single drop as she chugged down the thick globs of semen with ease and without even letting a few drops leak from her mouth. She didn’t choke, she didn’t gag, didn’t pull away until he was finished. Even then Mira continued to drink up the last few spurts before slowly dragging her sucking lips off his cock, leaving a slick, glistening phallus in her wake as she sat up with a satisfied sigh of relief and pleasure.

“My favorite meal of the day. Thank you, honey.” Mira cooed with a peaceful sigh of elation.

“A-Anytime.” John whimpered. The girls noticed that John was still hard and erect despite cumming twice within an hour. The demonic energy they were leaking kept him nice and hard for their little challenge.

“So…does this mean I lose the first round?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, you spilled a few of his precious essence when he blew his load into you.” Mira said, earning a resentful nod from the younger Astoria.

“Fine then, that was my first time anyway. But I know what I’ll definitely be good at!” Lisa stood up, tits bouncing slightly as she turned to John. “John, I want you to fuck me!”

At this point, John didn’t even bother to ask questions anymore. He just stood up and pulled her over to him, earning a squeak from her. Lisa was placed on her back on the bed and her legs were spread apart to allow John to get into position.

Lisa felt her heart rate rise as he pressed the head of his cock into her glistening vulva. She had dreams of this moment, but it just seemed so unreal now that she was actually doing this with him. She whimpered when she felt his engorged had push past her folds and into the shallow basin of her tight pussy.

Her claws tore into the sheets below her while he pushed more of his length in. Lisa had been saving herself for him, and thus her pussy was rather tight around his shaft as it got deeper inside her. As he pushed himself in deeper, Lisa felt her mind swim at how tightly she was clenching around him.

‘Goddess, he’s so big. I knew that spending so much time around other monsters would change him, but this is unreal!’ Lisa thought, panting with her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“Lisa…I’m going to start now.” John grunted and drew his hips back a big before plowing them back into her body. Lisa let out a loud meow and started moaning as John began picking up the pace.

‘Shit, she’s tight!’ John thought as he rutted into her. His hands gripped her plump thighs and increased his pace, making sure to go only as fast as his body would allow him without reaching his climax from her tight cunt. The sheer tightness of her pussy showed that she was a virgin and had more than likely been waiting for a chance like this.

The sound of their sweaty flesh smacking together was only drowned out by their moans. Lisa clung to his muscular arms, holding on for dear life as he rutted her like a big beastly animal. Her face was red and her eyes rolled upwards as she struggled to remain coherent long enough to feel his seed flooding her womb. Mira sat on the sidelines watching her love interest with a smug smile, loving how her sister tried and failed to remain conscious through the rough fucking.

‘I probably should’ve told her that John is a very aggressive lover in bed. The stories of the women he’s fucked in college are a testament to that.’ Mira thought, rubbing her thighs together. She was getting heavily aroused by the sight of her friend ramming into Lisa, even more so that her sister looked exhausted just trying to keep up with John’s frantic and powerful thrusts.

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” Lisa wailed with her eyes rolling into her sockets and her tongue falling out in bliss. John’s body fervently rutted into her tightening cunt in hard, fast movements that made her entire body feel like jelly as she clung tightly to his shoulders. She was about to cum soon and he knew it. Anticipating another big load of sperm flowing into her depths, Lisa’s arousal reached its peak and she started cumming.

Arching her back and pressing her well-endowed chest into John’s chest, Lisa started undulating violently in a titanic orgasm underneath him. Her walls clamped down desperately on his meat to milk semen from him as his thrusts got faster. The moistening pressure of her convulsions continued on as she shook and shivered orgasmically while having her tongue while having her tongue roll out and face written in pure ecstasy underneath his body.

Soon enough, John caved in to the tight sensation of Lisa’s squeezing pussy and bucked his hips into her body one last time before cumming. Tossing back his head, he grunted deeply as he felt another bulging payload of sperm travel through his cock to fill Lisa’s depths. Lisa didn’t even realize what was happening until she felt that first burst of cum explode in her pussy.

Lisa wailed, her legs shooting into the air as thick bulges of sperm blasted into her tight cunt. She felt the cock inside her expand with each burst of cum before depositing the thick globs into her pussy. She hadn’t even thought of whether or not his cum would take seed, despite her taking the pill. All she could think of was the amount of cream he painted her insides with, with the excess spilling back out of her pussy and leaking down onto her ass. Thankfully for her, John didn’t take long to finish and he pulled out afterwards, leaving a gooey trail of semen oozing out of her stretched, savagely fucked hole.

“T-That was…that was…nya…” Lisa purred, lying on her back sprawled and fucked silly. Her glazed eyes faintly glanced over to Mira as the older girl proudly stood over her, taking John’s hand into her own and guiding him over to the plush chair in the corner of his room.

“Looks like you couldn’t handle him, Lisa. John has too much experience fucking monsters to be laid out by you.” Mira said, pushing John into the chair and sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

While Lisa laid comatose on the bed, Mira and John were locked in a deep kiss, rubbing their tongues together to get a taste of each other. Mira rubbed her tight ass in his lap as they made out, and after a few minutes of kissing, she broke the kiss and stood up. Walking over to the edge of the bed he just fucked her sister on, Mira bent over it and shook her booty at him, silently inviting him to take her that way.

John couldn’t say no to that, could he?

John hopped to his feet, quickly running over to Mira and gripped her firm hips, his lengthy throbbing cock tapping the cleft of her buttcheeks readily. John pointed his cock at her entrance and slid himself in, sinking his engorged head into her labia, making Mira shudder excitedly on contact. With one first push, John plunged the rest of his long meat into her sopping tight cunt.

“Yes, YES! Stick it all the way inside! Show me what you showed those whores at college!” Mira howled with a crazed smile on her face as her vaginal cavity was filled to the brim with wonderful man meat. John sheathed all of his length inside her body, filling her up and wincing at the tightness of her vaginal muscles squeezing him from all directions.

His member had reached all the way to her womb, creating a slight bulge in her belly that Lisa saw and felt surprised at. John was balls deep inside her sister, who preferred to have nice, rough sex in contrast to her sweet personality. Mira knew how to manipulate her body to contract her pussy muscles around his length at will, and she used that to great effect as she pulled him in deeper with her lower muscles alone.

When she started grinding her hips against his, John knew it was only a matter of time before she made him cum, and began his final round. Grabbing her wonderful ass, he pulled back his cock and slammed it back in, initiating another round of rough fucking.

Mira cooed as he started pounding into her pussy, quickly reaching the same pace he had with Lisa, though she was taking it better. Loud claps of their bodies came from his pelvis slapping her plump ass cheeks, bouncing her prone form against his rutting body. He held her close and fucked her deep, repeatedly penetrating her cervix to enter her womb with each thrust. Mira was delirious with pleasure and her face contorted into an expression of pure ecstatic bliss, licking her lips sensually and tightening her grip on the headboard. She had dreamed of this night for so many years now and she finally got her chance to taste his essence.

John panted and leaned forward to grasp her swinging breasts to roughly knead them as he fucked her long and hard. He lost track of time as he did this and focused only on the suctioning hole that swallowed his cock without problem. Their bodies were ripe with sweat as he continued pumping his shaft into her, making her melt as she approached the throes of climax. Lisa sat up against the shaking bed as they fucked without taking so much as a breath, fueled by their insatiable lusts that turned them into mad beasts.

Almost an hour passed and Mira’s heated moans reached an apex. John himself grunted in building euphoria as he felt the succubus willfully constricting her walls around his throbbing member, causing him to final cum.

“Here it comes, Mira!” John announced with an orgasmic roar as he slammed her hips into her ass one last time before dumping a thick load into her pussy.

Mira shuddered violently as she felt that liquid warmth splashing into her womb, seizing up with an intense orgasm right then and there! Curling her spine, she felt her pussy tighten and convulse around John’s cock even as it continued to pump thick globs of semen into her. The young stud gritted his teeth as his balls throbbed and pulsated, hosing down Mira’s womb with thick ropes of cream that previously coated the mouths of the lovely monsters.

Minutes passed before they finished climaxing and John finally pulled out of Mira’s pussy, his balls milked dry by the girl. Her stomach wasn’t even distended from the large amounts of seed pumped into her, her body already absorbing the extra essence in his semen. Still, she could feel his cum settling in her womb and she patted her belly with a pleased hum. John’s release finally tapered off and he pulled out of her, slumping back into his chair.

Mira stood up on wobbly legs and walked over to her sister, who was just starting to get strength back in her legs. “Now who is the winner, Lisa?”

“You are.” Lisa grumbled.

“That’s correct.” Mira nodded with a smile and pulled her sister to her feet. “Though, after that wonderful experience, I’d say we’re both winners.”

John waved a white flag weakly, groaning, “Yay.”

Mira and Lisa giggled and cuddled up next to John as he recuperated from his overly long but very welcome sex marathon. He held them close, slowly falling to sleep even as cum continued spilling from each of their stretched holes. John looked at the girls in his arms and smiled.

What a wonderful welcome home present to come back to.