Monster Girl World chapter 2

A young werecat's descent into depravity in the music industry

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Akira444
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Alexander
Favorite Monster Type: Manticore

Monster Girl World chapter 2

Post by Akira444 »

Spoiler: show
Chapter 2-Career Advancement

Felicia Felidae had a dream, and that was to become an idol. She grew up in Nippon watching young girls sing and dance in bright, extravagant costumes and under bright lights in front of thousands of cheering fans. Ever since she was a little kitten she was enchanted by them, almost as much as she was being a magical girl, and wanted to be just like them when she grew up.

Felicia knew she looked the part. She was a werecat with white furred paws and feet, but inherited her werecat mother’s blue hair, which reached down to her slender white tail. Striking green eyes shown with her innocence and natural sensuality her kind was known for that she thought were perfect for the job. She inherited her Europan mother’s beauty and her Nipponese father’s height and toned physique she was quite proud of. The native nekomata sometimes gave her a hard time for looking like an oddly colored muscular tomcat, but Felicia paid them no mind. She had a goal in mind and that was going to show those prissy cats what she was made of.

The idol business was a hard one that could run a girl ragged if they weren’t prepared for it. Felicia saw many news stories of girls who couldn’t take the pressure and led themselves to ruin. Many of them were human girls, whereas monsters with their natural beauty and allure attracted all kinds of fans and gained huge followings of their own. ANIM48 was one of the biggest idol groups in the industry, one of the first fully monster idol groups to usher in this new age of Nipponese music. Felicia wanted to at least get near their level of fame, but she knew it was hard work.

However, there was more to being an idol than knowing how to sing, dance and look pretty for the camera. Lots of behind the scenes stuff that only those in the industry were privy to.

“Please, Mr. President, just consider letting me join! I’m working hard with voice and dance lessons.” Felicia practically begged the company president, bowing low enough to see her own reflection in the man’s spotless floor. “I’m sure it’ll be worth your while to let me show what you can do!”

President Tanaka was a shrewd man who was the head of the major music company that spearheaded the age of monster girl idol groups in the 20th century. He was didn’t say a word to her as he looked over her qualifications, his expression never betraying his thoughts. A true pro in the business world. Once he was done overlooking her resume, he put his paper down and gave her his full attention.

“Ms. Felidae, you clearly do have some training in singing and dancing, but you are still a high school student. This isn’t like modeling, it’s strenuous work and even for monsters there are such tough labor laws that might get in your way.” He said.

“I’ll do anything if I can become like those in ANIM48.” Felicia said honestly. “I want to be nothing more than to be as famous and inspirational as them.”

Tanaka hummed, tapping his finger on the desk. Girls like Felicia weren’t too uncommon, wanting to get into the big leagues very quickly with little knowledge of just how cutthroat the business can be. Monsters especially were very competitive and even violent when it came to being on top. Just before Felicia’s appointment, he was approached by a siren for a chance at a solo career, though her haughty attitude and complete disregard for the anti-magic seals placed all over his office made her a rather unattractive candidate. Time was money and he didn’t like wasting time catering to self-centered bitches, human or monster, who thought they were tough shit until things went down.

Though, this girl might have the right stuff. He remembered seeing her online. She had quite a following on YouTube and had even made some songs herself. Not to mention she was very easy on the eyes. A werecat with a mixed heritage that definitely showed in her physique and personality, clad in tight torn jeans that strained against her tight ass and a white t-shirt that was tight against her chest and left her midriff bare. Combine her sinful curves with her innocent looking face and there might be something he make of her. All that needed to be done was to see if she could “perform”.

“I hope you realize that you’ll be competing with every other girl in the business who has more experience than you, yes?” He asked her. “You need to be sure that you’re ready to take the plunge, because failure won’t be accepted here.”

“I understand completely, Mr. President!” Felicia nodded eagerly. “I’m ready for the next step if you’ll have me!”

“Well then, in that case, we’ll take that extra step right now.” Tanaka stood up and walked over to Felicia, who looked at him curiously. “Before I can really accept you, I need to see how well you perform. And I don’t mean your singing talent.”

Felicia was a bit confused until she smelled his arousal. She stiffened up as he slowly moved her toward the desk until her firm ass cheeks were resting upon it, sensing his growing lust for her. “W-What?”

“The entertainment industry is a long, hard road to take. The idol business is especially harrowing. Many girls like you take shortcuts to make it up faster in the world before their general appeal dies out with age and dying interest. I’m sure even you’ve heard rumors about what goes on behind closed doors.” Tanaka said, stepping closer to her.

Felicia nodded nervously. Show business was seedy in some pretty twisted ways, most notably for the fact that many notable idols slept their way into bigger and better careers. There was no secret that label employees, managers, investors and execs fucked the idols.

“I can see that you do have talent, but there are other qualifications that I need to see before I make my decision. I think you can guess what that is.”
Tanaka reached out and brazenly groped her breast, squeezing her tit through her tight shirt. Felicia yelped, but couldn’t back up any further because of the desk. Tanaka smirked and pressed up against her, pushing her legs apart to stand between them.

“W-Wait, that’s…!”

“You said that you’d do anything.” Tanaka said casually, still fondling her large tit with an eagerness that didn’t match his calm expression. “If you’re serious, then you’ll take any job I give you?”

“B-But I’m not ready for this!” Felicia said, whimpering when she felt him pinch her erect nipple through her shirt.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s okay. I’m going to teach you everything.” He used his other hand to start rubbing her covered pussy, already feeling her heat through her jeans. “You do want to become a famous idol, right?”

Felicia didn’t respond, but he knew that her lack of resistance was basically her answer. He nodded and pushed her onto the table.

“If you want to be the next ANIM48, then relax and leave this to me.” Tanaka pulled her shirt up over her breasts and swiftly relieved her of her bra, letting it drop to the floor before pushing down on her shoulders.

Felicia slipped down to her knees and she looked at the rigid cock waiting in front of her (when did he open his pants?). This was her ticket to stardom?
This was the price for fame? Just the thought alone would’ve been enough to enrage Felicia, but she couldn’t bring herself to protest as she took the shaft in hand and began to lick it. Already she felt her body start heating up with arousal, sparked by the Tanaka’s own growing arousal at having her on her knees before him. Felicia was never one to back away from a challenge, and if this was what it took for her to make it big, then so be it!

Her rough feline tongue lathered his cock from tip to base repeatedly before she gathered up the courage to take the plunge and pushed forward. Not only did she take it into her mouth, but she sucked it down hard, right up to the entrance of her throat.

Tanaka groaned and shuddered a she felt the slick tightness of Felicia’s mouth around his shaft, an instant and powerful sensation sucking him down deep. “If there’s one thing you monster girls are good for, it’s sucking dick.” He grunted, placing a hand on the back of her head. He didn’t push her or anything, he just had to feel her soft hair in his hands as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. “You’re doing wonderful. Just keep going.”

Felicia did not comment on his remark, steadying herself and pushed forward, taking the rest of Tanaka’s dick into her mouth swiftly, deepthroating him without any difficulty. It wasn’t a hard thing to do, considering her mother had taught her all the tricks of the trade when it came to doing blowjobs to snag a boyfriend, and she was quickly working overtime, bobbing her head rapidly as her lips pressed against the thick shaft.

She was aggressive as she could be, seizing the opportunity to really throw her all into attaining her life’s dream. She took it all the way down, planting kisses to his base without even so much as a hint of a gag reflex, not letting her inhibitions stop her from showing this man her stuff. Each breath she took in was heavy with that addictive scent of arousal and lust that emanated from his skin, and she could taste his essence in his sweat and precum.

Tanaka moaned and squirmed on his desk, grinning down at the sucking werecat practically inhaling his cock. The girl was taking his cock like a pro. This was one of things he loved about his job, fucking potential money makers and veteran idols alike for greater job opportunities. Thank Ilias that the business world was corrupt enough to allow stuff like this!

Just an hour ago, Felicia had never even tasted a cock, let alone as desperately as she was doing now, but in her hurried frenzy, she wasn’t much in a state to care. She let whatever had come over her control her actions, swallowing the little spurts of salty pre down before even savoring the taste. Her other hand had quickly disappeared down her jeans, panties pulled aside as she hammered her fingers into her dripping pussy, not caring about the way she was leaking all over her jeans. It didn’t matter. Nothing but this mattered; she had to make an impression so she could get her career off the ground.

Three curled digits frantically finger fucking her sent her careening over the edge even ahead of Tanaka, who couldn’t believe that he hadn’t cum yet from her fervent sucking. Her pussy gushed all over the inside of her jeans, messing up her crotch and even leaking through the torn seams along the legs.

Tanaka wasn’t much further behind, and he knew it. Wanting to make sure that Felicia was a girl who knew how to swallow, he pushed her head down until her lips were flushed against his base, and Felicia gave an involuntary moan as his cum shot straight down, splashing against the lining of her throat on its way to her stomach, as she squirmed in her post-orgasmic need and excitement. Tanaka held her head in place throughout his entire climax, not letting her go until the flow of cum finally tapered off. Felicia was pulled off his cock and she gasped once his cockhead left her lips.

“Very good, Felicia. I think you do have what it takes to make it in this business.” Tanaka praised. “You have the raw materials, but you’ll have to learn how to use them. In return for that wonderful cock sucking, I’ll personally give you special lessons. If that’s okay with you, of course.”

Felicia, dazed and focused on swallowing the cum in her throat while recovering from her orgasm, looked up at Tanaka through teary eyes and said, “Yes…p-please do…I’m ready.”

And so began her fall into depravity.
XXXXXX

Since that day, President Tanaka brought her into the fold. Now under the president’s direct coaching, Felicia was given all the vocal and dance training money could buy as she was molded into a singer humans and monster can fall in love with. To her credit, she worked hard and showed her talent, even when she was forced to do the added…lessons behind the scenes.

“Kya!”

Felicia’s bellowing meow pierced the tense silence as Tanaka slammed his cock into her drooling entrance, his hands holding tightly onto her hips, squeezing her perhaps a little too hard as he got a steady hold on her to keep her still. For a guy who spent most of his time in business meetings and in the office, Tanaka was deceptively muscular, and his abs weren’t just for show, which he displaced when he started to thrust, his body rolling frantically as he wasted no time in getting rough and savage with the werecat from the first slam into her.

As for the monster girl, she was bent over the bed inside a very expensive room in a love hotel that Tanaka rented out for the entire night. Naked and covered in sweat, her paws grasping the silk sheets to the point of almost tearing them as her hot tightness needily clenched around his cock, her soaked folds desperate and pleading just to be filled.

Felicia’s arms spread out over the bed and she stared wide-eyed forward, blankly looking off into space as she took in the hard thrusts. Tanaka hilted himself with each push that shook her to her very core, leaving her shivering and writhing, not caring about the depravity she had to go through just to get a chance to be on stage. Despite her lingering reservations, her monstrous nature led to Felicia giving in to her rough treatment, riding high on the satisfaction of the surge of lust that the older man had done to her. She knew that she was probably the hundredth girl he fucked in this line of work, hence his uncanny skill of fucking a monster like her, she would hardly be the last. This only increased her arousal at the potential that thought had for her in the future.

“Fuck, you cat girls are the best…” Tanaka began, trailing off as his mind became more and more fixated on the task at hand and he lost his train of thought. All his attention was on Felicia, only not only fucking her, but on taking the lurid sights before him, of her furry arms tensed and flexing, claws digging into her paws, spine arching, her feet lifting until she was only on her toes and her tail lightly hitting her sweaty back. He settled on enjoying the view of Felicia’s nice, round rear and savored the feeling of that sopping wet hole engulf his cock.

‘Don’t stop.’ Felicia thought, unable to verbally scream it as she was too busy moaning like a keijoro whore. The thrusts were getting even harder, her eyes hazing over, gently lidding as she held tightly onto the bed for balance. Had she been standing, she would’ve folded over, unable to remain upright. ‘Please, don’t stop!’

Tanaka didn’t stop. He was fucking Felicia as hard and raw as he could, his fingers dug so deep into her sides and his hips crashing down so hard each time that he was making the areas of impact sore, beginning to bruise over a little from the brutal pounding he gave her. His muscles flexed and his skin was hot and sweaty, and he knew that she was a keeper. Already she was turning out to be worth the time and money spent on her.

When Felicia’s orgasm came, her eyes were looking anywhere but the ceiling, rolling up as she shuddered and twitched before letting out a mighty scream. Her oozing pussy leaked even harder as her orgasm tore through her, leaving her shuddering and moving frantically, the intense clenching down around Tanaka’s cock certain to undo her as she soared to the lofty heights of her well-deserved but unwanted orgasm. It was so intense that she could feel it in her knees as they went weak just in time for Tanaka to fill her up with all the molten seed her kind always sought flooding her pussy. Male essence flooded her body and lightly energized her. If that wasn’t enough, a quick pull out sent more splattering onto her round ass and all over her clenching thighs as she panted and mewled.

The fall from that high was vicious though, as when her mind was coming to, Tanaka was getting dressed and telling her what he thought of her progress.

“I hear you’re getting quite the fanbase after that last concert. Being an internet sensation certainly helped attract people to you, among other things.” Tanaka chuckled as he got dressed. “You’re excelling both on the stage and in the bed, so I think it’s the right time to introduce you to our partner companies. I hear there’s this movie producer who might consider asking you for a role in his flick.”

Felicia only heard him in a daze, she was still out of it from the rough fucking he just gave her. But she did manage a small, “Thank you, sir.”

These lessons were to improve her sexual skills. He taught her how to use her body to her maximum, how to moan, how to look like she was getting the daylights fucked out of her (which wasn’t hard considering it always happened to her). Basically he was teaching her how to make her partner feel as good as she was feeling. It was no different from a prostitute, only she was being paid in newer opportunities, and even she couldn’t deny that she was getting results after being used like a whore.

Felicia had gone too far to back away now. She had to keep going.
XXXXXX

The bright pink walls and dim lights of the love hotel room were so familiar to Felicia that she practically knew the building inside and out at this point. The sound of her being throatfucked was also a common sound to her ears, as was having a thick cock shoved down her gullet without hesitation or mercy.

The man she was servicing tonight was a TV show host to get a chance to appear on his next show. He looked like that loveable late night show host who can make you laugh with his natural charisma and bright smile. In truth, he was just as sleazy as the rest of them. She barely got her clothes off before he started fucking her mouth with the eagerness of a child at Wassalia (Christmas in this world). Good to know that her dad’s favorite TV show host had a thing for feline monsters of the teenage variety.

When Felicia’s career really began to take off, she gained popularity across the country, thanks in part to her natural singing and dancing skills (werecat agility and flexibility was nothing to sniff at), and also thanks to Tanaka using his connections to get her as many opportunities as possible. His satisfaction with her also showed in the bedroom, as he fucked her harder and longer every time he thought she was doing a great job (which was often).

Eventually Tanaka started making deals with various producers and managers to increase her popularity, and this usually involved her being passed around to other men who had no qualms with fucking a cute teenage monster girl. Felicia took more cocks in a single year than her mother did throughout her 4 years of college. The perks of the task kept her servicing these men even though she knew it wasn’t right, but she kept her displeasure at the whole business a secret from Tanaka. She wasn’t going to lose this chance when she was doing well already.

“Fuck, I knew you monster bitches sucked cock like no one else before but this is amazing!” The man sighed, leaning back on his hands to enjoy the show. “You’re almost as good as those whores from the Red Light District.”

Had Felicia’s face not already been blood red, it would have from that comment. She just kept sucking, closing her eyes and deep throating him as hard as she could. The handsome host grunted a bit when he felt his balls tingle and knew that he was close.

“I’m about to cum, girl.” He panted and grabbed her head. “Get ready for your late night snack!”

He started to facefuck her, grinding his groin and balls against the beautiful monster’s face and slowly working himself to a climax. Felicia couldn’t help but sit there and take it like the whore she was, and will ever be to these people. He was rough with her and she hoped he would be done soon.

Her wish was granted a moment later as he hilted inside her gullet with a loud groan as rope after rope of his virile cum was pumped down the werecat’s esophagus. She swallowed obediently and didn’t pull away before he stopped cumming and he finally let go of her hair.

“That was fucking great.” The host said as he fixed his clothes. Felicia sat naked on the bed, her body sweaty and frustrated at not getting her own release as well. “You’re definitely going to be on the next show, so keep your schedule open for next time.”

“Thank you very much.” She said softly, bowing her head. “Please come visit me again.”

Even though the “pillow business” worked for her, she wasn’t liking the changes it was doing to her. It gave her a bad feeling, like something inside of her was murky and dark. It made her feel dirty.
XXXXXX

Felicia closed her cell phone and leaned against the window with a sigh. She had just checked her Tweeter account and she was still hot stuff. People loved her, not just for her music, but also for her genuinely kind attitude that not a lot of singers can really portray without seeming fake. Her fanbase was exploding and she was quickly rising through the ranks as an idol whose name will be known throughout the country and beyond.

“Still, all this sex just to get ahead. It feels like cheating.” Felicia muttered and sighed. The flowery dresses, pretty make up and cute voices were all just a shallow façade of how things really went behind the scenes, which was more than she wanted. “Maybe I should take a break. I’m sure the President will understand…”

“Hello there!”

“Wah!” Felicia jumped in her seat and looked up to see two young women standing in front of her.

They were monsters: one was a Nekomata dressed in a blue blouse and white skirt that only went halfway down her thighs. She had black burred paws and feet but her hair was rainbow colored and she wore a very beautiful set of earrings that sparkled in the sunlight. The other was a siren with dark red hair that went halfway down her back and had bright white wings that was in contrast to the cute gothic Lolita outfit she was rocking.

The minute Felicia laid eyes on them, she immediately recognized them as the two members of ANIM8; the Nekomata was Shiina and the siren was Ayano. Felicia’s tail went ramrod straight and her fur stood up as if electrified as the two girls addressed her.

“Hey there. You’re the new popular girl that’s been causing a storm around here!” Shiina grinned and leaned in close to study Felicia’s features. “You’re Felicia, right?”

“Y-Yes!” Felicia stammered and mentally kicked herself. “I’m Felicia Felidae!”

“I knew it! It’s hard to miss a cutie like you with fur like that.” Shiina abruptly took hold of Felicia’s paw and began rubbing it. “Wow, your fur’s so soft. You must really take good care of it!”

“Shiina, leave the poor girl alone.” Ayano lightly scolded her friend and gave Felicia a beautiful smile. “I’m sorry for her behavior. She just gets so excitable whenever she runs into another feline monster. She nearly ran over a sphinx that was visiting one of our concerts last year.”

‘OMG I’m talking to the members of ANIM8!!!’ Felicia thought, her face red. It was a wonder that she was even able to form words. “It’s o-okay! It can’t be any worse than being mobbed by fans, r-right?”

“Haha, she even has a sense of humor, that’s cool!” Shiina gushed, earning a winged whack on the head from her partner.

“Use your indoor voice.” Ayano said. “Excuse us, Felicia but we noticed you sitting here all alone and looking sad. We wanted to see if you were doing okay around here.”

“Yeah, we know this business can be exhausting, so it’s nice to help people out every once in a while.” Shiina nodded.

“Well…it’s…”

“Come on,” Shiina plopped down next to her on the couch and nudged her. “You can tell us. I bet it’s nothing we haven’t gone through ourselves.”

“That’s right.” Ayano nodded.

Felicia bit her lip, before throwing caution to the wind and started talking about the “pillow business” that Tanaka had her doing in order to get herself more work and opportunities. The ANIM8 girls were respectfully quiet throughout her explanation, but she noted that they hardly looked shocked or even disgusted at what she was doing to get ahead in the business. When she was done, they shocked her by the big smiles and nonchalant attitude they gave her.

“That’s all? Please, girl, it’s nothing to be worried about.” Shiina said bluntly. “You know it’s something that most inexperienced idols like you often do to get up in the world.”

“B-But it’s not right. I mean, I know I’m not the only one doing it, but I know that you two don’t do it.” Felicia said, earning a little chuckle from Ayano.

“Felicia, that’s a naive way of thinking. We’re also in the “pillow business” as well, ever since we started our careers.” She said.

Felicia looked at her in shock. “W-What?”

“Yeah! How do you think we got this big this fast? It wasn’t just because of our singing and looks, though they did play a large part in it.” Shiina took out her phone and brought something up on the screen before practically shoving it into Felicia’s face. “See? This was taped back when we were just starting out.”

Felicia nervously looked at the footage and gasped, her paws flying to her mouth. It was an orgy! Shiina, Ayano, and three other monsters (a Holstaur, a wererabbit, and a hinezumi), the other members of ANIMM8, were having rough and heavy sex with multiple men, and they were loving it.

Felicia saw Shiina on her hands and knees being spitroasted by two large men who were thrusting in and out of her mouth in a sick pattern, one sinking into her cunt while the other pulled out of her mouth and vice versa. The one fucking her mouth grabbed her hair to use as hand holds every time he pushed into her throat. Shiina’s large tits were hanging under her, covered in white cream from an earlier blowjob

Ayano, always the calm and reserved one, was being held between two other men who were thrusting into her cunt and asshole respectively. Her slender frame was nearly engulfed between their muscular bodies, and her expression was one of a girl getting the brains fucked from her. Felicia wondered just how deep their cocks were reaching inside her, spreading her holes apart in synch with each other. Her eyes were rolled up into her head and was tongue was hanging out like a dog, her modest breasts shaking in tandem with them thrusts.

The Holstaur was in the middle of servicing two other men, with one man, most likely a producer or something, sandwhiching his cock between her large, soft tits and rapidly thrusting into her cleavage. Behind him, her thick thighs were parted to allow another man to thrust deep into her cunt with enough force to make the girl and producer shake with each thrust forward. While she could see the hard grip te second man had on the Holstaur’s plump thighs and ass, Felicia couldn’t see her face, but she knew she was enjoying it from the sound of her loud moans.

The wererabbit was bouncing on one cock while servicing three more with her mouth and hands. Her face was obscured by a man’s firm ass while her petite hands were busy jacking off the other two shafts, moving up and down their cocks with astounding speed. The hinezumi was probably the most adventurous, having taken the largest man there and was bouncing atop his massive ten inch cock, forming a bulge to form in her womb every time he thrust hard into her. The red haired Xingese monster was delirious at this point, moaning and drooling all over herself while being used as a cocksleeve.

“This was from a meeting with other producers and directors arranged by Tanaka to show us off to other companies and get them to support us.” Shiina said, smiling as if she hadn’t just rocked Felicia’s world. “There were even a few human girls there too, and they definitely weren’t given special treatment after a fucking like that.”

“Monsters like us need the essence men provide, and the extra perks that we get in return aren’t too bad either. We get paid to sing, fuck and dance, while we’re set for life as long as we don’t say anything.” Felicia heard Ayano whisper in her ear. “I bet you’ve felt like you could take on the world after having one of these older men slam their cocks into you, right? That’s what it means to be a monster here in Nippon. There’s nothing wrong with loving kind of work. We were practically born for jobs like this.”

Felicia couldn’t muster up the will to say anything. So the girls whom she looked up to as idols and role models…they were whores just like her. Monster sluts who were in it for the cock as well as the money and weren’t afraid to fuck behind the scenes to surpass the competition.

“Say,” Shiina grinned cattily. “Ayano and I are heading out with the president to a resort in Oina for another meeting with the other old guys and we’re taking some of the newer idols with us. We’d love it if you’ll come along.” Shiina said. “This might be a big break for you. Fine food, large cocks, hot springs, anything you could want. What do you say?”

Felicia was still in shock at what she had seen. She was so out of it that she didn’t even hear the mechanical “Yes” she gave when accepting their offer.
XXXXXX

Every few months, Tanaka would attend a business meeting at a hot springs resort with a couple of other well-known names in the entertainment industry. Producers, movie directors, and managers who are well versed in the ways of using sex to get their girls to the top. He was certainly glad to not only have ANIM8 to brag about to his coworkers, but also the up and coming werecat singer “Neko-Tan”, who had taken the music industry by storm. However, business was only half the reason he was even here spending his calm, peaceful days talking endless about work.

“Now that we have that settled, that’s enough talk about business.” Tanaka said to his cohorts and clapped his hands. “It’s time for some entertainment!”

“Yes!” Yelled Makura, the son of a movie director who started a genre centered around monsters as the main stars.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day!” Said Takase, another music producer who looked like he spent more time eating than working, and was well known for vigorously fucking his idols in return for some favors.

Tanaka grinned and turned to the sliding doors to his left. “You can come in now.”

“Okay!”

The panel slid open to reveal a group of monster beauties, clad in short flower patterned kimonos and nothing else and all famous faces in the entertainment industry, from music to movies. Among them was the idol group ANIM8, and Felicia, who looked noticeably chipper in contrast to her gloomy mood over the past few months.

“Good evening!” The girls smiled, immediately losing their kimonos and exposing their wonderful bodies.

The horny men wasted no time in falling upon the girls like wolves do prey. The hinezumi drummer from ANIM8 was pulled to her knees and had a cock stuffed in her throat, with her partner grabbing her head and pushing her mouth up and down his shaft. The Holstaur guitarist was being vigorously fingered by another producer who was sucking on her left tit like a hungry babe while she moaned and panted under his ministrations.

Felicia, Shiina and Ayano were on their knees in a circle while three men stood over them, their cocks long and hard and filled with cum that needed to be released into their bodies. With this many monsters in a single spot, the dense atmosphere of demonic energy in the air was basically an aphrodisiac that threatened to drive both men and women insane.

“Hi, I’m Felicia Felidae and it’s a pleasure to service you all tonight.” Felicia said in her typical high pitched voice used for singing and talking to her fans.

“We hope you’ll be satisfied with just us for the night, since our friends are occupied at the moment.” Ayano said with her soft tone and polite smile.

“But we’re more than enough for you big boys, so let’s get this part started!” Shiina grinned.

The three girls didn’t even wait for them to get hard as they pushed forward and happily started kissing and licking the dicks all over to help try and get them harder and more ready for what was to come now, moving with a desperation and heat that was brought about by their natural libido and their monstrous natures.

“Eager little sluts.” Grunted the head of a TV studio who had a history of fucking teenage girls who starred in children’s programs Ayano was sucking him off, the idol happily kissing all over his dick with great indulgence. “You three are really in synch,”

“Of course we are!” Shiina gasped. “We bonded over the trip here and it’s be really fun getting to know each other. Nothing like bonding over music and cocks, am I right?”

Felicia was stuck with the man with the largest cock of the trio, unable to suck on it even as it reached full hardness, while Shiina and Ayano noisily slurped the dicks in front of them into their mouths. Sighing, she decided to make the most of the situation and decided to work her hands along his cock while sucking on what she could get into her mouth.

The room was full of a cacophony of throat noises and moans as the girls were molested and fucked, mouths shoved onto cocks, hands pumping and fondling plump monster flesh, the wet noises of cunts being spread open and fucked vigorously. There was no shame from either side, and they all willingly lost themselves to the heated rush of primal need that overtook them.

Felicia, Shiina and Ayano weren’t even trying to keep themselves together or maintain coherent thought in the midst of servicing the big dicks with all the ravenous hunger they could muster, not worrying about anything that didn’t involve the most direct and senseless oral indulgence. The trio of huge cocks gave the girls everything they wanted, and they were eager to let the pleasure wind them up hotter and needier as they pressed on sloppily, their heads working back and forth in sloppy indulgence. They simply did what their nature as monsters dictated them to do, and that was seek out a suitable male and take in his essence by any means possible.

The one Shiina sucked on grabbed her rainbow twintails, tugging her down his cock and making her gag harder on his shaft as rough motions guided her brutally back and forth. She didn’t mind at all, even as swaying strands of drool ran down her chin and she struggled to keep herself composed in the midst of this heat and desire. Her feline nature, selfish and needy, kept her pushing on harder, slobbering all over the big dick and earning the thrills she craved so hotly, overwhelmed by them all and desperate for more.

Ayano’s wings braced against the thighs of the man she worked on, head rocking desperately back and forth of her own accord as she worked to treat him to the sloppiest, most aggressive treatment she could, not caring to wipe away any of the spit dripping down onto her chest. She worked with speed and vigor powerful and hot enough for nothing to hold her back now, and she took every powerful thrust of the big cock in her mouth with the skill and elegance of a practiced whore.

Taking a different approach entirely, Felicia decided to focus on running her rough tongue up and down the slimy cock in her grip while her furry paws jerked it off. She paid the most attention to the pair of heavy, low-hanging balls, adoring his nuts with her mouth and treating him to something so much more depraved than he was expecting. Her ears folded to her head and her tail waved behind her as she submissively knelt down and worshipped his member. No longer reserved or reluctant, Felicia was now hopelessly lost to the hunger and loved every second of it.

All three girls treated their cocks to very different treatments, but each of them happily showed their own devotion to the men who made them famous almost overnight. They loved the chance to treat these men to their most firm and eager treatments, all to the ultimate end of earning their cum. At once, the men tugged all three of them back, surprising the girls with their eagerness to give them facials. Cum gushed forward and splattered all over their pretty faces, making them yelp hotly under the gooey heat of their rewards.

“Shit, that’s great!” One of the men moaned.

“Yeah it was, but I didn’t come here just for a grade-A blowjob!” The second man growled. His partners mirrored his intentions and they tugged the girls off into different directions with the firm goal in mind of indulging in their bodies hard and fast.
XXXXXX

Shoved down to her hands and knees, Felicia’s ass was stuck up high in the air, rewarded for her obedience with a big cock sinking into her, making her gasp and buck happily. Her hips almost immediately began to shove back in erratic, desperate pushes, her neediness getting the better of her in the midst of how she worked herself back and forth to soak in the pressure of hard thrusts bearing down deep upon her. It was the kind of pleasure she craved, the sort of throbbing, hazy bliss that she needed now.

Rough hands seized her azure hair, using them as reins to guide her back harder, shoving forward all over again and repeating the motion, ensuring an endless, friction-heavy rush of pure bliss that nothing could tame. Felicia was absolutely delighted, gasping and twisting under the weight of such a hot and primal rush of sensation that she really didn’t know how to handle any other way. It was all too much pleasure coming at her at once, but she thrived in that sort of environment now, racing on with the single-minded, fervid goal of achieving pure release and bliss under any circumstances.

The deep thrusts wore her down as he pounded into her with such swiftness and vigor that she found it impossible to contain the pleasure washing over her now. Her partner-no, her master, wasted nothing as he held tight onto her hips and fucked Felicia hard. Felicia just took on this relentless treatment the best she could, rolling with it all and letting louder, needier moans spill from her quivering lips as she let it all go.

In the end, Felicia was rewarded with a powerful, throbbing orgasm surging through her body, making her buck and shudder in raw ecstasy as she felt the pleasure race up through her. Needy gasps and whines begging for him to cum in her signified her steady descent into molten bliss and her claws instinctively extended to tear into the tatami mat under her paws. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she felt pure need burn through her sweaty body, letting all wash over her in delirious bliss ensuring that she was unable to think straight as she felt the cum hush into her waiting twat and fill her up with gooey, molten joy.

Pinned up against the wall, Ayano’s legs wrapped around the lap of the man balls deep inside her, the siren gasping happily as she took on the deep, unrelenting vigor of his hard thrusts into her. She bit her lip and embraced the heat that followed, more than familiar with this feeling by now in her long music career. Her claws hooked each other behind his back and her thighs tightened around the man’s waist as she felt him claim her with such depth and need that she was absolutely hopeless now.

Hands pinned her wings against the wall, holding them right over her head as she lavished in this rough treatment, unable to contain her absolute glee in being overwhelmed and taken like this. The usually reserved and elegant young lady gave her master a sultry look and licked her lips, getting all the manly essence she needed from him. Many of her fans would balk at seeing their lovely siren singer acting like some whore who loved cock (which was basically all monsters, just on different levels).

The wall she was pinned to shook and creaked a little under the pressure of deep, relentless thrusts hammering into Ayano without pause of mercy, overwhelming the poor girl with every second of throbbing pleasure and bliss that crashed into her. Ayano loved having her cunt split open by a thick, meaty dick. The only other feeling that could match this was teasing her otaku fans with little second-flashes of her toned ass and a little slip of her nipples while acting like she didn’t notice.

She gave herself completely to the fiery want and the unquestioning bliss that hammered into her. The thick cock forced her tight little pussy loose, and kept it that way, fucking her hole into submission and making it remember the shape of this massive penetration, which helped her fuel every frenzied howl and whine she let out. Faster her hips worked, each push forward swiftly denied by a slam that shoved her right back against the wall again and shook her to her very core. Her eyes slid shut and she just hung there taking the brutal pounding that threatened to snap her lithe, slender body in half.

One last powerful slam forward and the man buried his cock deep into Ayano’s waiting cunt, flooding it full of hot, gooey cum and making her yell like a wanton whore. She lost herself, so happy to surrender to the thrill of this hung, older man fucking her into submission with the promises of better job opportunities in the future.

Shiina sank her way onto the big cock, cooing as the man she urged to sit down on the floor received a playful, writhing lap dance before she took to working on back and forth, moaning in hot surrender amid the swell of desire taking her now. Her strong, toned body twisted in firm, lustful glee as she worked her way down; this was Shiina in full slutty stripper mode, moaning hotly as she bounced atop his fat cock in need motions.

Of the girls of ANIM8, Shiina was probably the only one who jumped head first into the “pillow business” without any reservations. She was already knee deep into compensated dating with older men and the male teachers of her school (including the principal) had taken turns in fucking her in the confines of their classrooms and closets. Whoring herself out to get higher in the music business was nothing. This was seen by how she expertly worked her hips eagerly along the hard shaft deep inside her cunt. Shiina had long since abandoned any modern reservations and limitations monsters resigned themselves to these days. If she wanted cock, she hunted for it like the predator she was. She was perfectly happy to leave all sense of composure or decency at the door just to get that sweet, sweet flood of cum in her womb.

Quicker and hotter motions carried her forward as she pressed on, earning a slap across her perky ass from the man who just sat there and let her go like she was the hottest performer at a strip club. She was an impressive mess right now, a complete disaster racing on desperately in pursuit of more, and she looked so great doing it, bouncing on in desperation and letting herself ache with the throbbing rush of heat that carried her away. She looked and sounded like every bit the whore she was, and she embraced that identity completely.

The snug embrace of her needy, dripping twat rubbing up and down his cock as she worked herself senseless trying to fuck her way down onto it made for something that had her master throbbing within her tight inner walls, and Shiina’s moans only helped drive those sensations further. She as out of control, hot, eager, and loving every second of it as she raced on without care or hesitation, caring only of being taken.

Shiina found the hot reward that awaited her to be a powerful one: a messy, molten creampie shoving its way deep into her waiting cunt, making her cry out happily as the warm load deposited deep into her set off a powerful rush of orgasmic delight too powerful to contend with. It all burned so hotly into her, making her twist and writhe with erratic, desperate motions as she happily gave herself up to ever intense second of bliss before slumping down breathlessly against him.

Gazing up at him, she grinned and asked, “Ready for another go?” As if she didn’t just fuck herself into a near-catatonic state seconds ago.
XXXXXX

At the end of the night, or early morning rather, all the girls were shoved onto their backs, their legs up in the air and lined up for the men to give them one last fucking to finish their little orgy off. Lying there with cum leaking out of their loosened up cunts and covered in sweat and other fluids from their endless fuck fest, these girls, who were among the top idols of Nippon’s entertainment industry, were little more than sex drunk monsters filled to the brim with male essence.

Felicia was laid side by side with Shiina and Ayano, and they took each other’s hands, sharing this moment together as they squealed in ecstasy together. The idols filled the room with their squeals of pure delight which no one tried to hold back as they let themselves get pounded into raw, senseless submission by these incredible cocks. Together, they could take on another around happily and cap off this wonderful orgy the best way they knew how: as friends.

Their legs pressed up against the shoulders of the men fucking them as a new angle brought on a rougher, more senseless kind of penetration, a vulgar pace bearing down upon them with a speed and firmness so intense and powerful that there was just nothing left to do about this at all. They lost themselves to their inherent natures and gave up all sense of control and need for the sake of being used as cum dumps. The men fucked their investments and money makers to the hilt, making sure to punch straight into their cunts with each thrust downward.

Begging for cum and gasping for air in the exhilarating final seconds of this deep, rough side by side pounding, the girls all held hands as they simultaneously took their hard fucking like pros, moaning their way through getting used and fucked, wanted nothing more for their good looks and great singing talent.

They came. They all came. With powerful thrusts the men slammed balls deep into the tightly clenching cunts of their monster whores as the girls howled and writhed under the thills of being held down and creampied, pumped full of messy spunk and given everything they craved and more. It was delirious bliss, a throbbing haze of lust and hunger too powerful to deny themselves as they let the pleasures send pulsating shocks through their bodies. The warm gooey floods helped bring them down from their highs as the girls insisted on taking selfies with their cocks before parting, getting down to kneel before their cocks to clean them of their juices.

This was the life Felicia had chosen and submerged herself in. Since that night, she had become a star in Nippon, her face and voice known everywhere by youth and adults alike. Most of the time she’d go solo, but she’d also partner up with the girls of ANIM8, with whom she became good friends with. She’d star major and minor roles in movies, attend fundraisers and encourage other girls to become just like her.

Felicia had achieved her dream, and all it took was becoming a whore for the upper echelons of the entertainment industry to use as they see fit. And she couldn’t want anything less.