Flipswitch

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Flipswitch

Post by Pierce »

Flipswitch

Chapter 1
Spoiler: show
Chapter 1: Traditional and Modern Times

-It was the year 1923, and Mamonos and Humans have long been coexistent with each other for some time and parliament just signed a treaty declaring that both Human and Mamonos are Equals sealing the treaty with a man in his suit and tie signing the treaty with his pen while a Scylla also in a suit and tie (sans pants) signed the treaty with her own ink and from the feather of a premier Black Harpy. Although The Order promoted the deaths of the Mamonos and swooned humans before 1923. Law, order, freedom fighters, history and three great wars changed the face of the old world views and now, both species are equal beings after bloodshed, legislation, and cooperation have brought the world to peace.
Note: This is a different timeline, an alternative universe if you say, so no Axis, Vietnam/Iraq war, etc.

A world where bigotry has been long forgotten but lingers with the previous generations, and the remnants of The Order; holding on to their racist traditions while barely existing as a benign organization.
Kinda like the equivalence of a Ku Klux Klan in our current world

-Only now, it is the year 2012, Humans and Mamonos have continued to live in peace with the rule that Mamonos can produce one offspring per family as they result in more female mamono. This gave way to legalized polygamy of one man, one woman and one mamono, keeping populations of both species at level. As the population increased, so did the lack of space, food and resources to sustain all.

4 days ago…. December 8, 2012

-Zipangu, a once flourishing community and the backbone between the Mamonos and Humans has been transformed into a modern world Metropolitan called New Zipangu. With skyscrapers, traffic jams and an endless view of apartment buildings with neon lighting and large projection screen TV’s being lit up all over the city.

-In one view, thousands upon thousands of the men, women, children and Mamonos likewise walk the Earth in a huge traffic intersection with the Yuki-Onna creating snow for the season and Ignis melting icy roadways from the skies.

-In another view within the region, hundreds of small infantry Lizardmen and Heavy-Gunner Minotaurs march alongside human male infantries as part of their military training while Crow Tengus wearing thermal imagery act as drop-offs and pickups for the injured and sorties, carrying various ranged weapons.

-Another sight, an airport runway shows a large group of Harpies, and Sirens flying while carrying small luggage and/or their husbands forming an asymmetric “V” shape led by a one of kind Male Harpy as Captain and Sky Marshal of the fleet
Yes Monster Man “M2”, You’re a cameo in my story 8-) .
, planning to head South for the migration while various airplanes passed above them from the skies which could handle higher altitudes and colder temperatures for the other human/mamono travellers with the logo "Harpy Airlines: One flight ahead of everyone else".

-Finally a view of a beach where swimmers, boaters, underwater divers and fishermen play and form a conversation with the Sea Bishops, Merrows, and Mermaids alongside them.

-At an apartment somewhere in Metropolitan Zipangu lies the life of a young man named Anthony Wolter; a lonely, bored, jobless but rich man who generally preferred living life with solitude with some reading material at the local library when he was finished at a nearby arcade.

-An hour ago at the said arcade, he played a bit of DDR against a Werewolf (losing to her by 206 bad steps), some Virtual On against a Dullahan (but won cause her head fell off during battle midway), and a bit of redemption games with the routine “bricks” of tickets he skilfully earned while human and Devil Bug kids watched in surprise at his prowess and skill. A Goblin tried to pull a fast one by swiping his tickets but he shooed her off before such attempt could be made.

“Nice try you little wretch, beat it!”

-Seeing the Goblin child run off crying after he head-faked her, he picked up his bricks when it finished spewing out of the machine and got served by an Orc “Mandy” for an attendant to weigh the tickets coming around 8828 tickets, she then swiped his card to bank in the tickets to his account.
This form of banking redemption points is usually found at the Dave and Busters arcade/bar
“Wow! I’m surprised you managed that many tickets. Not many people pull off stuff like that!!!”

“That right girl! I’m makin’ bacon!”

“Say What!!?” she said while disgusted and offended.

“Nono!! I’m sorry. I didn‘t mean-”

“Get out of my sight, Now!!!”

-She handed him back his card with contempt while he shook his head at his poor choice of words from his excitement.

“Ah, shit, I can’t believe I said something like that. Oh well.”

-Ignoring his mistake, he made his way to a library after minutes of a good walk. Inside. He noticed a Witch and Baphomet reading stories to human and Kappa children while he searched for a particular book of interest.

“Hmm, let’s see, T, Th, Aha! Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell! My favourite!”

-Getting at the checkout with his book, the bookkeeper; an Alice "Alex" attends to his book for sign out.
Important Note: Although yen is appropriate for Zipangu since the place is based off Japan I will use the Canadian/American Dollar currency due to my experience of calculations with income/expense of the said currency (Hell their both almost neck and neck in value).
“You owe us $3.60 in late fees from your last borrow.”

“I see.”

-Fishing out his loose change, he paid the bookkeeper before taking his novel.

“Thank you, have a nice day.”

“You too.”

-After making his way out of the library, he passed by a TV store with the news reporting a 911 call regarding domestic violence involving an Ogre on the rag and her submissive husband.

"Would you like whip cream with that sir?" He jested.

-Anthony also passed by a sealed greenhouse where the keepers, store owners and customers donned gas masks to prevent inhaling the aphrodisiac scent of the Alraune while Matangos, Kesaran Pasaran and Dryads were also kept inside. Next door a large honey factory with the occasional honeybee or two a second entering and exiting from the rooftop, collecting normal nectar from flowers.

"Interesting." he thought.

-Along the path, he saw a large facility under construction (A skating rink) being constructed by a dozen or so Giant Ants with the Ant Arachne as the Foreman.

"Ugh, I hate skating, never comfortable on the feet with me wearing skates."

He continued his travelling down a run-down street getting near to his apartment. He passed by an alleyway where Giant Slugs and Beelzebub dug through garbage cans for food and a homeless Werecat on the sidewalk, poorly dressed, standing before him, holding a cardboard sign saying: “Will have sex for food, catnip or money.”

“Here…(passes her a 10 dollar bill to her paw) I don’t want sex but you look like you could use something to eat.”

“T-thank you.”. She said with tears streaming down her face and hugging the friendly donor and letting go while he continued his stroll through the street, until he finally come across his small apartment.

“(Sigh) Home Sweet Home.”

-Walking inside, he recognized his surroundings of the apartment and the door to the landlords. Taking the elevator, he stepped in, pressing on the 15th floor button while the door closed shut. Feeling the vibrations of going up, the doors opened and he continued down the hallway. One of the tenant's room (two rooms away from his own) was opened and he took a quick glance, seeing a Dark Elf "Candice" for a neighbour wearing a dominatrix suit whipping the crap out of her masochist subject on all fours wearing a gimp suit and ball gag.

"Wanna join in on the fun?" Candice said with a naughty look on her face, noticing Anthony.

"Uhh, no thanks." he said before closing the front door to muffle the sounds of her masochist being whipped.

After a few more steps, he came to his room, #1512.

"(Sigh) This is soo boring. Is this all the world's got to offer?"

-Inserting his key into the doorknob, he dropped the bolt and opened the door closing it behind him, he also felt the sensation of his stomach growling.

"Soo hungry... I think I'll get some pizza." he thought.

-Dialing his phone, he called Pizza Hut. After finishing his order, he went to his bedroom to read his novel to pass the time.

"Sam Fisher, huh? Cold, efficient, cool guy nonetheless." he thought while skimming through the pages.

After some waiting, he heard a knock at the door, the smell becoming evident of his order.

"Ah finally, something to eat!!!"

-When he opened the door, he is greeted by a woman in a delivery uniform with an ample bust size. Her eyes red and wearing a golden crown with her long black hair in a ponytail. She held before him his box of pizza. But something hit him instantly as he recognized her.

"Ok that'll be $12.50 please."

"R-Roomi? Is that you?" he asked.

-To her surprise she dropped his pizza in surprise of her name spoken and another look at her customer, she pounced on him. Hugging him.

"ANTHONY!!! IT'S YOU!!!" she yelled in delight as she continued to snuggle him. "It's been a long time since we last met in college!!!"

-Anthony unsurprised at her demeanour replied: "Yeah, nice to meet you too."

"So... what have you been up to lately?"

"Not much, just spending the spoils of my riches in boredom while being stuck on this rock. I guess I now know how it feels to say money doesn't buy happiness."

"Aww, you should try dating some of the Mamonos here to keep you company!"

"Eeh, they don't suit me fancy. You're the only one who's been kind and nice to me out of the rest and the others only want to sleep around with people."

-Roomi, now with her face-flushed: "Really? As in for real?"

"Really really."

-Both got up from the snuggle and Anthony passed her his money while she exchanged with his pizza.

"You wanna come inside at the balcony and check out the sun for a bit?"

"Sure! Why not!"

-Getting inside, Anthony left his pizza at his table while Roomi walked with him, checking out the sunset at the balcony.

"Oh look at that, the sun's almost going down." he said.

"It's beautiful. But only so during times like this." she said.

"I wish we had something like this all day."

"I couldn't agree with you more with that."

-As Anthony walked back inside with his back turned, he looked back to check out the sun completely engulfed at the horizon. But also noticed something strange with Roomi, seeing her hyperventilate. He also noticed his watch going into alarm mode. Looking at it, it said: DANGER!!! Mamono in Heat Detected, Evacuate Premises Immediately!!!" Ignoring his watch, he asked.

"Roomi... Are you ok?"

"J-Just give me a sec ok?"

-As she trembled to grab her inhaler, her constant shaking made her accidentally fumble the inhaler over the balcony.

"Noo....." She thought at the sight of her inhaler going distant from her.

"What's the matter with... you?"

-He went silent as he realized Roomi's pants rip apart, revealing a green and enlarged abdomen and her two legs dividing into eight spider legs. Her legs then became a yellow-green pattern while she intentionally ripped off the last of her uniform on her top, revealing her full breasts. She then turned to Anthony with her eyes glowing crimson red, being slightly more imposing in height while shouting with a demanding voice.

"YOU WILL PLEASE ME NOW!!!"

"Wait a minute, you're a Jurogumo?! Roomi you never told me about that before!" He said with surprise.

"LESS TALKING, MORE FUCKING!!!" she shouted with great initiative.

-Roomi then lunged forward at Anthony, tackling him and hitting the wall with the back of his head, knocking him out cold. All he felt for the last minute or so before blacking out was being carried up by her stripping him completely of his clothes and wrapping him up with some sort of heavy-duty silk, keeping him restrained, like a mummy.

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2: Miss Hyde

-Anthony continued his sleep for another 10 minutes or so after his knockout. After slowing coming to, he noticed he couldn’t move, remembering Roomi restraining him earlier. Looking around, he noticed his entire view being slightly darker than normal as he realized she placed his sunglasses on him which had a built in camcorder for hands-free operation with the blue light to the leftmost of his eye blinking meaning “Recording“.
The camcorder sunglasses in question is a RAP4 Hawkeye Sunglasses
All he could see is his bedroom still dim from being dark outside and inside, Roomi, beside him slowly digging through his cobweb restrained body, particularly where his crotch is.

“w-w-Wait!!! Wait a second Roomi, snap out of it!!!” He yelled in futile effort.

“QUIET YOU!!!” she snapped back, whipping out his flaccid member and giving it a few light slaps with her hand giving a cute giggle at the sight of it.

-Embarrassed. Anthony then turned blood red in the face while he shut his eyes, looking away at the sight of her trying to erect his dick with a firm stroke while she continued to lick her lips in satisfaction. Successful, she showed delight at the sight of his liverwurst standing tall, thick and firm.

“Now… I’ll make this stay hard for the whole night.” she said. Looking back at Roomi, he realized what she meant while she opened her mouth, seeing her canines grow into a pair of fangs while looking straight at his dick.

“Whoa Whoa, Wait a minute NOOO!!!” He yelled unsuccessfully as fear shot into his spine at the sight of her, sinking her fangs into his cock while he let out a small cry of pain, injecting a small amount of venom into him. He felt the initial symptoms of pain from his cock turn into a sensation of pleasure and his sack twitched and contracted a bit before relaxing. He realized the size of his penis went two inches longer and an inch wider than normal as she opened her mouth again, closing up her fangs back into regular canines and proceeded to give him a blowjob. The heightened sensations struck him like a freight train as he immediately came buckets of cum into her mouth, while she continued to suck and lick away at the semen scattered about as he gasped for air at the exhaustion of his orgasm. He also noticed that he hasn’t gone limp from the discharge he normally would‘ve had before.

“Tasty… You’ll get used to cumming often.” she said licking her fingers of the leftover cum.

-Getting up, she then stood on all eights and positioned her womanhood an inch from his member, holding it in place.

“You should be lucky, that I’ll be your first. My other side has always been repressed, staying out of sight from anybody at night. But it will feel DAMN GOOD to be inside you tonight!”

-Without hesitation, she bent all eights and dropped herself into Anthony, swallowing his cock whole. Anthony cried in pain while Roomi cried in pleasure as her legs started to twitch and shake from the sensation she took inward. She began to move up and down while leaning forward, resting her hands onto his webbed chest as she rode him. Looking at him, her expression turned into a sensation of constant pleasure while her face became flushed, jaw dropped and moaning heavily at the rising orgasm minutes away from exploding. Looking below her, he noticed how her legs kept her barely stable and the sight of his cock slipping out and engulfing back into her pussy.
“Roomi… get a hold…. of… yourself.” he said, flooded with the sensations of his sex in hers.

“I’m not Roomi… You can… call me… Juri.” she replied while panting from the exercise.

“Juri?” he thought before arching his head back from the pleasure.

-As the straddling continued to intensify with the two. Juri leaned towards Anthony’s face for a kiss, tongues exchanging and swirling around like a sloppy handshake. Again, his orgasm was coming to its peak as well as Juri following suit.

“Juri… I’m coming… I’m coming again!!!” he winced.

“Cum, cum to….my….dark side.” she replied while panting at the impending orgasm reaching her too, her walls further constricting his member.

-Finally, the sensational feeling of euphoria and cries of orgasm peaked as Anthony shot into Juri. Contraction after contraction, his seed spewed continuously into her for a few seconds while she twitched a bit before collapsing on him again both catching their breaths.

“(pant) I’m not(pant)done(pant)just yet(pant).” she said, eyes glowing redder than before.

“You’ve got(pant) to be(pant) kidding me.” he said while thinking in horror despite two “shots” fired. She continued to move again like a coal train picking up speed as his mind went numb from the seemingly endless pleasure while he continued to take a beating from her labia sucking in his still-hard cock and all the cum he had ejaculated a minute ago.

“Stop….Juri…No more…” he said weakly as he couldn't take anymore of the constant pleasure but couldn’t hold back yet another orgasm building up again in his throbbing cock.

“I’m not done yet!” she said again with fierce determination.

-Another pain built up into Anthony, and not just from his manhood. He felt his legs seize and cramp up in pain but couldn’t move his legs to relieve it due to his webbed restraints keeping him pinned.

“Juri.. Juri! JURIII!!!”

-The sensation of the cramping and orgasm hit him hard as he released his load into Juri again with discomfort, screaming in pleasure and in pain while she continued riding his cock as she hasn‘t orgasmed yet. Overwhelmed at her endless pursuit to ride it out. His mind couldn’t take it anymore and he blacked out, moments before Juri reached another orgasm. But she repeatedly rode him after catching her breath, despite his conscience going blank and going out cold.

-Minutes before blackout in another room, beside the one Anthony dwelled in, a lonely Unicorn was hearing the whole ordeal with her ear beside the wall, masturbating to the sounds of the orgasms of Juri and Anthony made while she finished herself off with a horse neigh in excitement, dreaming how her "Future Husband" would please her.

Eight hours later…..

-Anthony came to, waking up unrestrained from Juri’s web work. Still naked, but sunglasses removed from his head, his groin and legs felt sore and bruised from the workout and cramping as he slowly rose looking left at his window from his room, the sun is about to rise in a few more minutes. Looking right of him lay Juri, taking a nap beside him with her head and arms resting beside him, holding his right hand. As he removed her arms from his hand. She woke up, spooking him for a moment, but she just smiled back with content feelings while the sun is seconds away from peeking out from the horizon.

“See you real soon sunshine.” she said.

-As the sunlight beamed through the horizon, Juri started to hyperventilate and her legs began to revert back into human ones and she collapsed to the floor, unconscious for a short moment.

“Juri…. Are you ok?” he asked.

-When she came to, her aggressive attitude was no longer present. Checking her surroundings, she turned to Anthony with tears flowing from her eyes, showing signs of remorse and regret to her alter ego‘s actions.

“What have I done to you?” Roomi said, now crying and hugging the initially confused Anthony seeking comfort from him.

“It’s ok. It’s alright. It’s not your fault… you can stay with me until your comfortable.” Anthony replied, holding her in his arms while she wept her tears away for about half an hour as the sun continued to rise bright and strong. His stomach growled in fury as he forgot about the pizza that Roomi delivered to her last night but was left unattended from his sexual assault.

“Ugh. I’ve never felt so hungry in my years of living.” He mused in discomfort.

“What’s that? She asked.

-Hearing her own tummy grumble, both laughed at the mutual discomfort as she got up.

“You look like you need some clothes.” he said. Seeing her nude and drenched in copious amounts of his semen.

“Likewise. But first, may I use your shower?”

“Sure. It’s just out the door to your left.”

“Thanks. and I'm sorry for what my other side did to you.”

"It's ok, I'll get over it."

-As Roomi left for his shower, he got up and tried to walk, but to no avail with the cramp still present in his legs plus his shrivelled balls.

"Goddamn that hurt...I never thought Jurogumos would be one hell of a beast in bed." he thought. "I guess I should check her mamono profile a bit more."

-Reaching for his HP laptop under his bed. He turned it on and activated his internet explorer and went to Google. Typing her up, He came across two entries. The "real" Jorogumo, being a mythical and lethal creature,

-In Japanese folklore, the jorogumo is a monstrous spider often associated with the supernatural "masters" (nushi 主) of deep pools and waterfall basins.A common folktale motif tells how, while a man is resting near waterfall or pool, a spider (often a jorogumo) appears and attaches a thread to his leg or toe. The man, though not too flustered, thinks this is strange and reattaches the thread to an old stump, only to watch in horror as the stump is pulled into water by a water-spirit intent on eating the man.

"Well Jeezus Christ, She's a killer?!" he thought in panic.

and the succubus' corrupted version being a Mamono-class creature...the Jurougumo...
"(sigh) Much better, non-lethal, but sadistic in bed being repeatedly raped? A little frickin late on that info." he thought sarcastically.

-He also took careful note regarding the sunup and sundown.

"So... she Roomi by day, but Juri at night."

-After reviewing her mamono profile one last time, he typed up a solution to his new dilemma. A list of items he needed to collect should she ever return after leaving:

A Bottle of Cialis
A Bottle of Caffeine Pills
A Bottle of Sleeping Pills
A Jar of Alraune Nectar
An album of some heavy metal music.

"Ok that should help me last any future nights with her. Thank you Mamono Task Force #141."

-After putting away his laptop. Roomi arrived back, clean as a whistle.

"Got any clothes to spare?" she asked.

"Yeah.... That dresser there." he pointed at his brown dresser while Roomi went to grab his green-striped pyjamas to wear temporarily. He noticed how round her buttocks look from behind as a human but put it off since his member needed some downtime.

"You don't mind offerin' me a shoulder to the shower? My legs kinda cramped." he asked after she got dressed.

"Sure." her voice showing her friendly attitude.

-As she offered a shoulder to him, Anthony felt the relief that he could clean himself of the jizz leftover his crotch as if it made him feel disgusted. At the shower, she lowered him into the bathtub.

"Thanks, I'll take it from here, also you don't mind if you could use my turbo-wave oven for the pizza?"

"Of course! I'm famished myself." maintaining her optimistic attitude.

-As she left, he turned on the water to "hot" and let the showerhead sprinkle on top of him. Reaching his sponge, he slowly rubbed his crotch free of his dead seeds and applied some shampoo to his head, scrubbing away at the grease in his hair. After some rinsing, he got out of the shower (now the cramp slowly coming to an end) and walked toward his bathrobe, putting it on and returning to the kitchen. At the kitchen, he sees Roomi finished up with the pizza and carefully removing it from the oven.

"Let's eat." She said with a smile.

"Couldn't agree with you more."

-After a heartfelt breakfast, sharing the occasional slice of pizza with each other, and exchanging stories about their lives during and after as Co-eds, they felt relieved that the annoying sensation of starvation came to an end.

"Mm.mmm That hit the spot." Anthony said, tapping his tummy in comfort.

"Indeed." she said, copying his gesture.

"So.. what are you going to do now?"

"Oh shoot!!!" She realized, she forgot about her job as a pizza delivery worker. "I have to go! My boss is going to kill me!"

"Here, let me get you some fitting clothes to wear for outside." As he left the kitchen to get some clothes for her, he returned with a pair of jogging pants and a spare winter jacket for her to wear and she redressed herself in a minute or two.

"Thanks. I'll return them when I get my other clothes back. As collateral, I'll let you borrow this." She then removed her golden crown and handed it to him.

"Ok, I'll borrow it until you come back for it."

-As he followed her out of the apartment room and towards the elevator door already opened. She kissed him goodbye and waved at him seeing the door close between them.

"(sigh) I guess she wasn't so bad after all." he said to himself, looking at the elevator she departed in.

"I wish I could say the same with my husband." a voice beside him said.

-Turning to the voice. It was the Dark Elf Candice! She appeared disappointed with her husband's output.

"C-C-Candice? What brings you out here?" he asked, a little nervous.

"Just a bit of shopping for my playmate. He's not up to standards lately."

"I see..."

-A sly look grew on Candice: "You look a little different today....Did you finally experience true love of a Mamono?"

"Sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I-I don't know, it wasn't like her. It was as if a secondary personality took over and controlled her senses violating her control and me."

"Oh lucky man, you slept with a Jurogumo?"

"Wait, how do you know?"

"My husband's a frequent customer with her. Sometimes I get to the door and I get greeted by a pizza hut girl in uniform, sporting a golden crown on her head and a black ponytail."

"Yeah, that's who I slept with."

-Candice gave him a teasing nudge as she entered another elevator door with a Holstaurus already inside, going down.

"And good morning to you... Anthony."

"Good morning." he said before the elevator doors came to a close, leaving him alone again.

"Well I guess I'll wait for her. Until she returns, I think I'll hit the arcades again..." he said, returning to his apartment room and closing the door behind him.

End of chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 3: Wheels of Fortune.

December 9, 2012

-Anthony, now well rested from his exercise decided to hit the arcades once again. After changing from his robe and into normal clothes, black pants, blue jeans, black running shoes and grabbing his camcorder shades, he made his way to the elevator. Pressing the button, he is greeted at the sight of a Cockatrice hugging her literally blind date with shades and holding a white cane. Ignoring the two, he entered and pressed the ground floor, heading for his car. The elevator however stopped at the first floor to let out the blind date. seeing them get off, the door closed and resumed to the bottom floor. Once the door opened, he sees the half-full parking lot, filled with cars and oversized vans. After some walking, He approached his car, a gift from his father a few years ago. A Pontiac Sunbird SE, old but frequently maintained it from breaking down. Entering the car, he turned the ignition and made his way out of the lot. The garage door slowly sliding up to let him leave. He drove uphill from the exit and merged into the public roads. Being greeted by a traffic jam.

"Damn it."

-Arriving at the cause of the jam, at an intersection, after an hour of waiting. He saw the aftermath of a t-bone collision involving a milk tanker and a totalled car, the holstaurus trucker ok but horrified and crying at the accident. The occupants in the car weren't so lucky, as Unicorn paramedics were unable to revive the fatal injuries of the Roper for a driver and three male passengers, putting their bodies into bodybags after declaring they all died instantly, while Orcs and Human Peace Officers directed traffic, exchanging thoughts on the disaster.

"Any clue how they died?" the Orc asking her partner.

"The Roper must've been distracted by her companions. Too much tragic stuff these days..."

"Sucks to be them." Anthony remarked before freeing himself from the jam.

-After a long wait, he was glad it was over. He wasn't content on hearing about deaths in general, let alone be at a scene of an accident, but he simply ignored the issue in favour for his leisure at the arcades upon arrival. He then got out of the car after picking his closest spot in the lot and made his way past the mamono school children and teenager boys entering the venue. He then came before a card machine which he inserted his card in it while getting the points to play recharged by inserting a 20 dollar bill through the bill inserter. After dealing with the autonomous machine seeing his recharged card dispensed below, he then approached the playzone, desensitized at the flashy games and the sight of kids winning a a dozen tickets while they cheer and shout at the payout, far from his high roller standards.

"Peanuts...To be happy to win peanuts when the house took your cash in full." he scoffed. "Now, let's play my way..."

-Anthony then approached a towering machine which required him to drop rubber balls into a hole, each marked with a specific ticket value. Knowing how to play the game with little effort and precise skill, he continued his ticket mining as he always had done before, not dropping the ball at the "Jackpot" hole, but rather at the "150" hole for consistency, until he had a go at the jackpot in two attempts. He then sat and watched with little care at the pile of tickets flowing from the machine and hearing the occasional bunch of kids showing surprise at his prowess, either begging for some tickets or asking how he pulled it off, with a few demonstrations to prove his skill.

During [youtube][/youtube]

Aftermath [youtube][/youtube]

-He then noticed the same Goblin who attempted to rob him before watching him from behind in surprise.

"You know, it's wrong to steal from others. But as you can see, I'm earning it fair and square." he said.

"How did you pull it off?" she asked with curiosity.

"I'll tell you, but don't you ever pull a fast one on me again." he warned.

"I promise, I won't." she said.

"See how the orange (18) pocket lines up at the frontmost of the wheel? That's where I need that pocket to be when I press the button to drop the ball." he demonstrated, pressing the button again where the pocket was supposed to be and successfully dropped another ball into the (150) pocket.

"I'll let you try this, IF you do exactly what I just did, and if you land it, you can have the tickets you earned from your attempt."

"Ok... I'll try."

-After watching the machine rotate a few times to orient herself, the Goblin pressed the button when Anthony prompted her to do so and she too successfully landed the ball into the (150) pocket. She screamed in delight at the sight of her success in her first try.

"Congrats kid, you're a hard worker now." he said, handing her the tickets that she earned from his instructions.

"Thank you Thank You!!!" She said in with joy.

"Don't forget what I told you, and you'll be making it big like I am, one of many lessons in life."

"I'll remember that." She said before leaving him to finish his game.

-Once the tickets stopped spewing from the game (One hour later), he grabbed his light but bulky pile of tickets and approached an attendant waiting at the scale and gave a sigh of relief it wasn't the Orc who's banking his points before but rather a Mimic in uniform (without the treasure chest).

"Here." he said, dropping his spoils into the bucket. The tickets were so overpiled that the Mimic asked him to bank it twice.

"Yeah, I should've kept a perfect stack."

-Once the ticket weigh-in was done, he checked his account overall, his grand total was 87k in tickets from his repeated visits.

"Shoot, I only got enough for a XBOX360, I think I'll wait for 13k more tickets for a PS3." He mused.

-Bored as hell, he decided to take a seat at one of the dining rooms, waiting to be served. A minute later he is approached by a Sphinx for a servant but was stopped quickly by an Anubis for a manager, wearing a business suit, a tie and a headset.

"No Cleo, you can't ask questions, I told you earlier that you can serve food though." she said to Sphinx.

"Yes, Jeannie." she replied before she turned back to the bar.

"What was that all about?" Anthony asked the Anubis, looking at her nametag (Jeannie).

"She has a disorder. If somebody answers her correctly, she assaults them, I don't think the children needs to see that."

"Oh..... I see, thanks for intervening."

"No problem... So how may I serve you?"

"Yes I'll have a Chicken Caesar Wrap with a toss of salad and a glass of water."

"Ok (jots order on notepad), be right back."

-Waiting for his meal, Anthony watched a TV mounted overhead showing an Elf for an anchorwoman reporting a funny incident. A Dullahan was bowling in a tournament but her head rolled off her body (during the inertia to stop before the bowl) down into the lane, and knocking all 10 pins down. The onlookers were surprised that her head came into view from the dispenser seconds later, unharmed but a bit shaken.

"Deja Vu." he remarked with a chuckle.

-Minutes later he noticed a Mummy in the distance handing Jeannie his meal to her as she approached to serve him.

"Here you go sir."

"Thanks."

"Wait a minute." she thought, stopping for a second, taking a closer look at Anthony before he bit down on his wrap. "Aren't you the guy winning big here the last 20 visits ago?"

"Yeah, that's me, guilty as charged."

"You must be getting one hell of attention from everyone."

"Yeah...to my annoyance."

"So how do you pull it off? Few people like yourself can win big."

"I have a passion for games like these. I've played with a variety of redemption games over the years. Some yield tickets, some payout poorly, and an exceptional few pays out decently at times with little expense."

"We're looking for game testers, people who show effort in tinkering around with our machines. But at the same time, report flaws and bugs midway. I could set you up for a position like that after a quick interview. You interested?"

"Really? That sounds like something I would look into."

"Wonderful!!! How soon can we get started?"

"How about after I finish my meal?"

"Sure! I got plenty of time today, besides... I'm in charge."

"Where do you want me to meet you after this?"

"See the stairway over there. That's my office and surveillance room. Meet me there when you're finished."

"Sure thing."

"Oh and by the way." she extends her hand out for a handshake. "My name's Jeannie."

"Anthony, Anthony Wolter." he said returning the handshake.

"I'll see you up there in a moment." she said.

"You too."

-After Jeannie departed from the conversation, Anthony spent 8 minutes to down his meal.

"Much better. Now, that interview..."

-As Anthony left his seat, a few devil bugs approached his seat, cleaning up the mess he left at the table. He then walked up the stairway and stopped short of the door in front of him, giving it a few knocks.

"Come in."

-Anthony then turned the doorknob and entered the room. The room itself was full of various electronic equipment, particularly CCTV's and miniswitches, to the center, he saw Jeannie seated behind a desk, counting the profit she made over the last week. Dropping coins on her golden scale, and making sure her bills were neatly stacked. All separated by denomination.

"Good, let's get started." she said, tapping her scale/staff twice, seeing her cash and staff poof into dust and getting down to business. Anthony also noticed that the door he entered automatically went shut and various locks closing itself into place like a vault.

"Have a seat." she said pointing at the empty chair in front of her desk. He then complied and sat down. She then asked questions regarding his passion of games.

"So... How long have you played games like this?"

"About roughly half my life spent."

"What was like back then?"

"I was excited, just like the kids you see out there. Marvelling at the sight of tickets and prizes collected at the end of the day. But I couldn't pursue it much as a child since my parents were the ones controlling my spending habits and the trips to get here. Now, I'm free roaming and pursuing it with passion, playing only with games that I find having high yield and the occasional shooter and driving simulations added to this wonderful place."

"How do you afford to play like this? I've seen your records from your log that you spend hundreds of dollars in here per visit."

"My Father was a wealthy businessman, he pretty much let me have a huge cut of his earnings just to see me enjoy life as it is."

"Interesting... You know, this is the kind people I'm looking for, and you fit the description on the mark."

"Why thank you, I'm a little flattered."

"You better be."

"So uh... Any more questions?" he asked.

"Just two, what's your availability?"

"Anytime in the morning and afternoon, but not in the late evening and no Sundays."

"I see... well then, do you want to try out working here for the first few days to get a feeling at testing?"

"Yes." he said without hesitation.

"As of now, you are hired. You can sign this contract so we can get started."

-As she handed out her contract to him, he went to read over the fine print.

"Ok everything looks complete and regular. Got a pen for me to use?"

"Sure." she said with a smile, passing him a rather thick but hollow pen. He tried to sign it, but realized there was no ink.

"I'm sorry, do you have a pen that works?"

"Oh that pen works alright.... You just have to fill the pen with ink."

"Ink? but I don't have any ink."

"I can help you with that."

-She then proceeded to undress herself before Anthony, surprised at her response. He saw her now, completely topless and her B-sized breasts bare.

"W-What are you doing?!" he said, standing straight from his seat, knocking it over.

"Helping you seal the deal."

"What do you mean?" he asked with nervousness.

"Do I have to explain myself? I'll help you fill the pen with your ink."

"Sorry, but I'm already taken." he said, referring to Roomi.

"That's fine with me, now then... Fill the pen." she said with a more demanding tone, now unbuttoning her pants, letting it drop to the floor, she wasn't wearing any panties and he could see her muffin, clean shaven with a ring piercing.

"What if I call for help?"

"Don't bother, this room is soundproof and no one can get in without my key." she said showing him three keys in a ring and attaching it to her clitoris piercing for a keychain.

"and if a reconsider?"

"You won't want to." she said, pointing at his tent. "Your body's saying otherwise."

"Oh snap." he said realizing his boner begging for freedom from his pants. His soreness from exhaustion from his visit with Roomi mysteriously disappeared in her presence.

-Jeannie then lunged forward over her desk and landed on top of Anthony, she then placed her right paw on his crotch while he moaned in pleasure, trying to resist the temptation. She then locked lips with his to silence him. Overwhelmed at the sensation, he couldn't resist and couldn't bear the will to push her away. Instead, he returned the kiss with her tongue.

"Much better now my pet..." she said, giving him naughty smile.

-She then unzipped his pants, revealing his full-on erection. She then gave it a firm but fast stroke while Anthony clenched his fist at the sensation, saying his last words of free will before losing himself to her.

"What did you do to me?"

"I placed a curse on you. Don't worry, it's only temporary and it will wear off after I'm done with you."

-Jeannie then picked up momentum on her stroking and saw her partner squinting at the impending orgasm. She then quickly placed the pen infront of his penis with her paw as he let out a stream of his semen while she silenced his moans with another kiss. "Now.... My turn."

-She then rose a bit and Anthony could get a view of her clam, with her keys moist and sticky, positioned above his still-hard member. He then saw her drop into him, taking his member in whole while she moaned and began thrusting herself in and out of him.

"yess.... Yes.... YESSS!!!" She cried in sensation at his rod penetrating deeper into her with each thrust. Anthony, now controlled by his instincts then grabbed her buttocks and automatically pulled her deeper into him. She gave out a yelp at his hands holding her into place while leaning forward onto his chest, with his face embedded into his breasts.

"More!!! Give me More!!!" she yelled as she increased her bucking while Anthony tightened his grip on her ass, pushing and pulling her in with force while her face started to express a longing for pleasure. Tears streaming from her eyes and drooling at the feeling and she got up off of him. She turned to all fours and enticed Anthony to take her from behind doggy style. Still not free-willed and hypnotised by her spell, he got up and rammed into her front door while she yelped even louder. Her breathing turned to the sounds of a dog with her tongue out of her mouth while he slammed in and out of her, keeping his grip on her buttocks like before. Another orgasm began to rise in Anthony while Jeannie called out to her own climax.

"I'm cumming... I'M CUMMING!!!" she cried as the flow of sensations washed her mind clear as her eyes rolled to the back of her head while twitching at Anthony's member, filling her up with his seed before both collapsing forward. She then picked up the half-spilled pen and placed a drop of black ink into the tube, making the jizz black.

"Here you go, you can now sign my contract." she said, holding out her pen to him. He took it and placed a hand-written signature in the bottom part of the contract. Both continued to lie on the floor as Anthony blacked out.

End of chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4: Black Harpy Down

-It was 3:00 PM after Anthony’s recent employment as a game tester and he walked out of the arcade with his PS3 on hand as an incentive to his initiation.

(Flashback starts)

-After Anthony woke up when he sealed the deal with Jeannie with his contract signed with his splooge, she checked out his records of play before he was allowed to leave.

“I see you got 87k, what are you trying to get?” she asked, putting her suit and tie back on as well as her pants. She also removed the keys from her clit and dumped it in a sink to be washed.

“Well… just a PS3 in there.” he said, zipping up his pants.

“Done… The supervisors got that covered. Your ticket count however will be depleted to zero after this trade.”

“Really? I don’t know what to say…” he said in a grateful tone.

“Nothing… Let’s just say were even.” she said, smiling at him. “Now if you’ll excuse me. I’ll be back to counting my profit.”

“What about my schedule?”

“For you? There is no schedule. You may walk in and out anytime to test the machines. All I ask from you is a minimum of 20 hours a week, the week starting at Monday, ending at Sunday. Your salary is $15 an hour. Also keep a notepad for logs.”

“That's very kind of you to grant me such a flexible shift.”

"However, you can no longer play in the redemption zone as a customer, you will only test the machines for errors. You are now considered forbidden to play for your benefit as long as you work with me. Break that rule, and we'll have a chat up here again, you understand?"

"Understood."

"Good... you are free to go, and good afternoon subordinate." Jeannie said, opening up the locks to the door magically with the snap of her finger, she also snapped twice to bring back her golden staff/scales and her coins and stacked bills she was counting earlier.

(Flashback ends)

"Nothing wrong with how I got my prize." he said smiling. "I think I'll check out a film before I return home." he thought.

-Anthony opened up his trunk and dropped the console inside. He then went into his car and started his engine again. He then drove out of the lot and into a small street. Next he made another turn and entered a highway. Bored at the drive without music, he decided to play one of his favourite soundtracks to pass time. Something fitting the mood for driving. Especially when some speeder blazed past him and he decided to chase him for fun until his soundtrack was finished before leaving him be.
(There are no speed enforcement in this world, just like the autobahn so yay no cops)
[youtube][/youtube]

-After ripping 220 km/h max, he slowed down and let the speeder go out of view, into the distance, realizing he just arrived at his favourite movie theatre in a matter of minutes.

"Whoo!!! That felt good!!! Now off to watch something interesting."

-Entering the theatre after his arrival, he came to the sight of a large room, filled with concessions, a box office at the front door, and two hallways on each side leading to eight theatres per hall (sixteen total). The roof has hung assortments of statues in old-fashioned flying machines (the experimental ones that couldn't fly),
The theatre I'm describing is based off of the ones I observed in Famous Players: Silvercity, Newmarket and Colossus, Toronto
he then made his way to the box office, run by a pair of Golems.
(More technically advanced like an android as opposed to the archaic predecessor).
"Welcome, please insert your driver licence into slot below."

-Complying with her request, he stuck his card into the inserter.

"Welcome Anthony Wolter. You are 19 years of age, an unrestricted audience member. Please select a film."

-He then pressed the touchscreen for the following film below:

"Black Harpy Down"
Rated:14A
Schedule: 1:10PM, 3:40PM, 5:50PM, 7:20PM, 9:30PM,11:40PM
Summary: A simple capture mission turned into an overnight rescue mission.
Capture team: Black Harpy (Air support), Minotaurus (Armor Support), Elf (Marksmen), Lizardmen (Platoon), Army Rangers & Delta Force humans.
Insurgents: The Order (Armed religious forces and militia exercising mass genocide of mamonos and sympathetic humans in the name of their chief god)
One hell of a nod to the amazing 2002 war movie "Black Hawk Down." Hell it might be a cool idea to make another fanfic off this AFTER I finish this story. Though I noticed people here don't like to hear about the killing of Mamonos and Humans.
"Thank you Anthony, please select the time of the film and insert coins or bills in the respective slots to finalize the payment of $5.00."

-Finally he picked his time at 3:40 PM, placing a bill into the slot, and his ticket and driver licence was dispensed, indicating his time and seat.

"Room 7, ok."

"Thank you, enjoy the show."

-He then walked into his room through the hallway and was stopped by a Lesser Succubus. He then showed his ticket to her and she tore off a piece from it.

"Enjoy the show." she said.

-Entering his room, Anthony took his seat at the back of the wall, at the center.

"What? No one watching this film? Oh well... More privacy for me." he said, putting his legs over the seats in front of him as he watched trailers and his feature presentation.
Don't you hate that feeling that you want to watch the "coming soon" movies instead of your "feature presentation"? I certainly do.
-Two hours later, he exited the theater, content with what he saw.

"Nice battles, sad losses though, and epic indeed." he thought. He went to nearest stall to drain his pipe, reminded that his soreness lingered after leaving Jeannie's presence.

"Good god this hurts." he griped in pain.

-After that he made his way home after about 15 minutes of driving. He returned to his underground parking lot and exited his vehicle. Turning his car off, he exited the car with his PS3 on hand and made his way into the apartment's elevator. Pressing it, the door opened and he got a surprise visit from his Dark Elf neighbour.

"We cross paths again, what a conincidence." Candice said, stressed out at holding a bunch of groceries in both hands.

"Indeed Candice, so how's your shopping?" he asked, pressing the door to "close" before pressing "15".

"Pretty good, some powerful aphrodisiacs to keep my honey up a little longer."

"I see..."

"What have you up to lately?" she asked.

"Same old stuff, you know, hit the arcades, taught a Goblin not to steal, getting dominated by a Anubis for a manager in an interview, hitting the movies and calling it a night."

"Oooh... Domination. Tell me more about THAT." She asked with curiosity.

"Well... she hired me on the spot, but she wanted me to sign a contract with an empty, inkless pen to finalize the deal. She told me to use my semen for ink, and she happily raped it out of me while I was under the influence of her curse. Forcing myself onto her."

"Interesting....." she paused fantasizing about it for a moment "I should try that with my husband."

"Umm. Yeah you do that at your own time... right now, I'm a little sore."

"Sore?... I could lend you something to help that problem."

"And what's that?"

"This." She said, digging through her bag and handing him some sort of rubbing ointment, made from a Unicorn's spell cast onto Honeybee wax as the base ingredient to give relief from pain.

"This is expensive stuff. You sure you want me to borrow it?"

"Of course, I may be sadistic, but not lacking in compassion afterwards."

"Thank you."

"Not a problem for a young man like yourself. You remind me of my first love before I turned to my little Timmy."

"What's that?" he asked before the elevator came to a stop, both arriving at the 15th floor. They both exited and stopped at Candice's room.

"My first lover. But anyways I gotta go, see you later."

-Candice then knocked on the door, and out came her husband, wearing a sweater and jammies and picking up her groceries into his kitchen before returning to Candice and Anthony.

"Hey Timothy, what's up?" said Anthony.

"Not much, same old. I heard from Candice you got finally scored. Is that true?"

"Yeah, in a rough manner that is."

"Well get used to it rookie, I gotta deal with it everyday." he said caressing Candice's face. "Isn't that right honeycakes?"

"You betcha ass you will." She said, giving Timothy a smooch before reaching out for her whip.

"Good night Tim and Candice."

"Good night Anthony." they both said to him before closing the door, Anthony could hear them breaking stuff and Candice yelling at Timothy to submit to her, followed by sounds of pleasure.

"Poor fellow." He thought before returning to his room. After fishing out his keys and picking out the right one, he turned his bolt on his door and saw Roomi, with two cups of instant noodles cooked and ready to eat.

"Good evening Anthony."

"Roomi? How did you get in my room?"

"Simple. I rappelled down from the rooftop and into your house." she said before going into tears.

"What's the matter?"

"I got canned..." she said before breaking down in tears while he came to relieve her with his embrace. Outside, the sun was an hour away from setting under the horizon.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Re: Flipswitch

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 5
Chapter 5: Racing Against Time

6:40PM (Twenty minutes left till sundown)

-Back at home, Roomi continued to sob at the loss of being unemployed as Anthony kept her close to him for company.

"It's ok, it's going to be alright, work like that is small time. You can find another place in no time." he said to cheer her up.

"(sniff) But... this is my third time I (sniff) lost it. I can't control my other side when it's (sniff) dark."

"Didn't I saw you use some sort of puffer last night before you turned?"

"Yes."

"What was that drug?"

"It's something I use to keep "Juri" suppressed and to keep me sane." she said, wiping her tears.

"How long have you been using that drug?"

"My whole life... my bi-polar disorder is hereditary. My mother had it, so did my grandmother, and so forth. It was not until my mother was around when the drug was made. She was able to control her senses at both day and night with it, being able to form a healthy relationship with my father before I was born. One day, when I was 5, she stopped taking the drug completely onward, and she lost control with her other half forcing my father into overdrive, wearing him out every night. He eventually passed away from exhaustion when she pushed him too far."

"I'm sorry to hear that..."

"No. it's ok... I just didn't want the same thing to happen to you. This is the third time I slipped up, but the last two times Juri didn't get lucky having her way with any men, except you."

"When are you supposed to take your drug?"

"Before the sun drops.."

"I see... so, do you have the puffer with you?" he said, now alert that the sun is going down.

"I-I lost it over the balcony."

"Oh shit.... did you recall where it fell?"

"I think it went down near the rear lot."

"Be right back."

-Anthony ran to his room and grabbed a pair of Binoculars before returning to Roomi to look down the balcony to see if he could spot her puffer. He spotted it a minute later, it fell on top of a pickup truck.

"I need to go. Just wait right here while I go get it."

"Please hurry." she said, noticing the sun is minutes away from setting, being halfway in the horizon.

"Lock the doors so you can't get out! If you hear 4 knocks, that's me, ok?"

"Ok, got it."

-Anthony then opened up his front door and rushed straight for the elevator while Roomi locked the door behind him and went to the bathroom door, barricading herself in the washroom. Meanwhile Anthony kept tapping the open button in desperation that an elevator would come to him.

"Open... Open Damnit! OPEN!!!"

-Running out of time, he skipped the elevator and sprinted towards the stairway. Jumping down the stairway. he eventually made it to the first floor exhausted and ran out the back door, trying to spot the red pickup truck which had the inhaler. Turns out there were 20 red trucks as opposed to the birdseye view he observed.

"Shit.. Which truck is it?" he thought, looking in each rear end of the truck hoping to see the little puffer. He eventually found it
in the 13th truck. He quickly snatched it from the back end and ran back into the rear entrance. But he couldn't get in cause the door was one-way in which required the apartment key, that he left in his room.

"Damnit!" he thought while being forced to run around to the front entrance of the apartment, the sun was now 2/3 down.

"Hurry Anthony..." Roomi said, her hyperventilation slowly rising.

-Anthony then knocked on the window pane on the entrance as it is locked in the front as well. He yelled and begged to a Giant Slug for a tenant to open the door saying it was an emergency. She complied but she was too slow to approach the door.

"Hurry!!!

It took her a minute before she could reach the door, pushing the handle open to let him in.

"Thank you, Bye!!!" he said quickly running past the Giant Slug, rushing to the elevator door, but closed on him before he could reach it."

"Jeez Louise, not again with the stairs!!!" He mused before bolting to the stairs again. The sun is now 3/4 down.

"Please....Please hurry..." Roomi said, her own voice growing weak as her heavy breathing increased with each passing second elapsed.

-Anthony ran and ran with all his might to get her the drug, the thought of Juri awakening in her again kept him motivated to run.

"Just (pant) a few (pant) more stairs!(pant)"

-Getting exhausted, his running got reduced to a brisk fast walk and he eventually made it to the 15th floor. The sun is now a minute away from being engulfed at the horizon.

"Oh no... I can't hold it any longer..." she despaired, feeling her legs tingle.

-Anthony then ran to his door and made four loud bangs to his entrance, giving Roomi the go code to open up.

"OPEN!! IT'S ME ANTHONY!!!" he shouted, not caring if his neighbours heard him.

-No response could be heard for a few seconds, until finally his door swung open. It was too late... Juri had already awoken. apparent with her spider legs and her glowing crimson eyes.

"I told you I'd see you real soon!!!"

-Juri grabbed him and threw him inside the apartment. Locking the door behind her and spraying a silk of web on his entrance door, trapping him inside with her.

"Look! I can help you! Lets talk this over!!!" He said, trying to convince Juri to reconsider.

"I don't need your help. I just want to ride you over and over again!!!"

-Juri then charged at Anthony, but he anticipated her move and dodged with a sidestep. Turning around, she bent her abdomen towards him, trying to snare him with her webbing (Spiderman style) but he ducked from the stream.

"Hold still so I can have my way with you!!" she demanded.

-Anthony, now backed into a corner watched in fear while Juri smiled and slowly approaching him blocking out any route of escape.

"Give up now, and I may not be so rough with you in round two." her voice changed to that of Roomi's for a moment with her eyes temporarily unglowed.

-Trapped, he conceded, hearing her good ego once more. "You know what? You're right. I should turn myself in to you." he said, secretly holding the puffer behind his hand out of her sight.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really... but first... I want a kiss."

"If you say so...then we'll have fun."

-Juri lowered herself to Anthony's height, and giving him a slow but passionate kiss. She then released him from her embrace. Apparently a bit of Roomi's thoughts took over for a moment, attempting to freeze Juri's movement, giving him enough time to quickly shove the inhaler to her face and spraying the vapour into her mouth. Juri, realizing by her alter ego's intervention with her eyes going red again, immediately pushed him back, trying to cough out the contents but to no avail as it was too far down her throat and she collapsed onto the floor from the effects of the drug kicking in. However, her legs still remained as a spider. Checking to see if she was ok, Anthony approached her and held her head up to his.
You can end the second optional song here

"Roomi... are you back with me again?"

-She opened her eyes again, looking back at Anthony. "Yes... Thank you..." she said before breaking down in tears once more. He silenced her with his lips locking with hers, and she reciprocated with her tongue entering his mouth. He broke off the kiss as he undressed himself, taking off his leather jacket and his shirt. But when he got to his jeans, he stopped feeling the soreness return to him at his attempt undress that.

"Ngh." he grunted in pain. "So difficult to remove it."

"Here... let me help." She offered.

“Ok…” he said without reluctance.

Note: Another optional song I feel that may fit in this part well.
[youtube][/youtube] try playing this song while reading below. Also note the highest rated commenter in the actual site.
-Roomi got up and fished into his pocket and took out the ointment Candice lent him earlier, she unzipped his jeans and carefully dug his sore member out of his underwear as he moaned in pain. She squeezed a handful of the yellow ointment into her right hand. She then put down the ointment and rubbed the contents onto both of her hands and carefully grabbing his cock, applying some of it on his balls with her left hand and stroking his yet to be erect shaft with her right hand. Anthony could feel the ointment's effects acting instantly on his groin, the soreness gone and going into an erection as a secondary effect.

"No question why this stuff's so expensive.... It really works." He thought in relief.

-He clenched his teeth as he felt her slipping off his jeans and stroking him with her soft grip as she began to lick away at his hard-on, teasing him with her tongue wrapped around his shaft and giving a few licks at the tip. She proceed to fellate him as Anthony arched his head back while she was moving up and down on his cock with her mouth, tasting the precum already flowing and the sweet but creamy ointment, while her eyes began to glow crimson again.

“Roomi… Don’t let Juri get the best of you.” he said

“I won’t. She’s locked away in the back of my mind.”

“Let’s keep it that way.”

-Roomi decided to pick up the pace at her sucking as Anthony rest his hands on her head, feeling his orgasm now peaking.

“I’m about to cum…. Roomi!!!”

-She continued to build up speed, forcing him to call out in a moan, while he tightly held her head deep into his cock releasing himself into her mouth as she simply took in all in, eyes wide and swirling her tongue around his member, swallowing as much of his cum as possible.

“(pant) That(pant) was pretty good (pant) Roomi…”

-Anthony released his grip on her head as she slowly took her mouth out of his cock, leaving a string from her mouth to his member. Still hard from the effects of the ointment.

“But, I’m not completely satisfied, I want to please you as well Roomi.”

-Roomi placed herself on all eights while Anthony lied down on the floor, holding hands with hers while he saw her womanhood moist and ready to be stimulated. She slowly lowered herself down onto his member, engulfing it while they both moaned out to their instinctive pleasure, turned out the ointment benefited Roomi as well as it enhanced her sex drive. She kept her legs standing firm while she acted like a spring, bouncing herself on Anthony’s member and picking up speed. She leaned forward to give him another kiss, exchanging tongues once more and tightening their grip with each other, both their hands embraced and her walls constricting on his member as her pace increased. She broke off the kiss with another moan as she sensed her g-spot getting rubbed, as if she would do whatever Anthony would ask her, begging him to command her, but all he asked is that they both should come at the same time.
“Roomi, let's cum together, that’s all I want from you...”

Roomi sprung quicker into and out of his cock as he started to squint at another impending orgasm.

-At last, ecstasy wiped their minds blank as they succeeded a simultaneous orgasm with Anthony spurting another load of his semen into her. While Roomi’s legs lost balance from the sensation and buckled forward onto Anthony, her head above his. Both gave out a small chuckle at Roomi’s clumsiness as they gave each other a good night’s kiss. Exhausted, tired, and ointment worn off, returning the soreness Anthony felt before. Roomi carried Anthony to his bed and tucked him in while she slept beside him like before, holding his right hand and sleeping with her head down on one of his pillows. Both slept quietly without a snore, until the next sunrise.

End of Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Fun and Games

December 10, 2012 9:00 AM

-The next morning, Anthony woke up to a sweet scent wafting around his nostrils. Opening his eyes in glare from the bright sun and realizing he was tucked in his bed, he got out and changed into new clothes, A blue t-shirt and a pair of grey shorts before he left his room to investigate the smell. What he found was Roomi normal once more, humming to the sound of the radio and flipping flapjacks for breakfast. She was wearing a purple tanktop, blue jeans and a white apron decorated with flower petals. He noticed her crown was worn again and the clothes he loaned before was on his couch, folded and clean. The song from his radio felt soothing to his ears.

Rod Stewart's "You go to my head"
[youtube][/youtube]

"Mornin'." he said.

"Good morning Anthony. Did you get a good night's sleep?"

"Of course. Way better than last time. No pain, very little soreness, nothing else at all."

"Glad to hear, let's chow." she said while sliding the last pancake onto a plate. He took the plate and grabbed two pairs of utensils while making way to his table. Roomi followed suit and grabbed her plate, a bottle of alraune honey, and some napkins before settling down with Anthony, taking a pair of utensils he grabbed earlier and was about to pour the nectar onto her pancakes but was stopped quickly by him momentarily grabbing her wrist.

"Wait, I'm not in the mood just yet." Anthony said with a cautious tone, while releasing his grip and getting out of his seat, attempting to find his syrup in the kitchen.

"Huh?" she thought with confusion until she looked at the bottle again: "Oh! Sorry 'bout that."

"Eh..Don't worry about it." he assured, returning with a bottle of Aunt Jemima's buttermilk syrup. He handed the bottle to Roomi to let her have the first squeeze. "Ladies first. You did made the flapjacks."

"Thank you." she replied, squeezing a bit of the bottle onto her pancakes before passing it back to Anthony. She cut a slice into her pancake before sticking her fork into the slice before putting it her mouth.

"Uh by the way.... how did you get sacked from our night before?" he asked, watching her swallow her slice.

"Well..." she said, taking a larger slice from her pancake before downing it again.

"What did your boss say before she let you go?"

"This."

(Note: Pause the music above)
(Flashback starts)

-Back at the pizza restaurant, Roomi gets an angry conversation with the manager of the establishment after she finished making haste.

"ROOMI!!! Where have you been? This is the third time you came back late!" her boss asked with an angry tone. She's a normal human with green long hair, yellow eyes and light skin, wearing a manager uniform with a name tag: "C.C."
Get my reference? 8-)
"I-I'm sorry Cera, I accidentally lost my puffer and went berserk a-at my customer." Roomi said, trembling in voice.

"This is the third time now you messed up in two months on the job. What about the customer's well being?"

"He's fine, but he ain't complaining."

"Not complaining? When you meant by berserk did you mean sexually assault?"

"You could say that." she hesistated in reply.

"Did you or did you not succeed?." Cera probed further with her own question.

"Did succeed..." A look of guilt appeared before Cera.

"(sigh)I'm sorry to tell you this, but as of now, you are relieved permanently of your duties. You will get your last paycheck a week from now. I'm sorry but this is for the best interests of our company. Goodbye Miss Zanders." she said in an unsympathetic tone while pointing at the exit. In a fit in sadness mixed with anger, she stormed out, covering her face with tears escaping while Cera turned back to her subordinates.

"What are you all looking at? Get back to work!"

(End flashback)
(Note: Resume music)
"I see." he said watching Roomi roll her last pancake into a wrap and wolfing it down. "As I said before, that type of job is a dime a dozen. You can get another one." he said, proceeding to eat his pancake while listening to her.

"That isn't the problem, my bi-polar tendency is."

"Have you tried consulting a doctor?"

"I already have, there's no cure for it, and all they could offer was this stinkin' puffer, which is only a stopgap measure."

"I see... are you still looking for employment?"

"Yes... I'm always running short on income ever since I left my clothing company."

"Clothing company? You made clothes?" he thought before recalling the MG profile's last paragraph, stating that her clothes made from her silk is expensive in value.

"Yes... From the silk produced from my body, it's quite a fetch in the market, but I had an argument with my Arachne boss in her sweat shop, and I left just like that."

"What happened?"

"I couldn't produce enough silk under her quota and she was pushing me to my limits. So I walked out."

"I see..." he said before finishing his last pancake. "You know, I could talk to someone who could hook you up with a job."

"Really?" she said with an expression of hope and delight.

"But first, let me wash the dishes."

"Ok."

-Roomi watched as Anthony picked up the finished dishes and turned on the water tap to his sink, he grabbed a sponge above the sink and scrubbed away at the syrup stains on the plates and utensils before giving it a finishing rinse and leaving the dishes on a dish rack to dry before turning to Roomi.

"Thank you Roomi, those were delicious pancakes you made."

-Blushing, she hugged him with as tight as a grip she could manage while he returned the hug with his arms around her.

"You're welcome....No one has ever been this kind to me."

"No problem." He said while he saw her look up to his face before giving a him a kiss to his cheek. "If you want, I could take you there to where I work if you like."

"Sure, we could do that right now."

"But first... Have you ever played in arcades before?"

"Of course!!! I do a lot of dancing, a few shooters and especially joystick games."

"Joystick games? I'm sure you were pretty professional playing with my joystick."

-Roomi giggled and nudged his rib in response. "Naughty you."

"I know right? Let's go."

-After a bit of cleaning up, Roomi and Anthony was about to leave, but realized the door was webbed shut from last night.

"Give me hand taking off this webwork."

"Sure thing."

-Roomi and Anthony pulled off the sticky webbing like it was piece of glued wallpaper. Bringing it with him, he turned the knob and made their exit, locking the door behind him. He then went to the garbage disposal bin to toss out the webbing but couldn't slip it down completely due to its stickiness.

"Oh well, not my problem."

Returning to the elevator with his arm locked together with Roomi's, they hear his neighbour's door open and out came Candice and Timothy in casual clothing, also leaving to go somewhere.

"Hey Candice." Anthony greeted to the couple.

"Anthony, good morning to you." she said before turning to Roomi: "And hi there pizza girl! Good to see you found a man you could fancy yourself with."

"I don't deliver pizzas anymore." Roomi replied. "And yeah, he's a sweet friend of mine."

"Glad to hear...So where are you two going?"

"To help get Roomi a new job." Anthony said. "What about you?"

"Tim and I are checking out an exhibition, we're leaving early today so that the traffic wouldn't be as bad later in the afternoon. They got a fancy airshow going on later today, and tonight we'll hit their special amphitheatre to check out some Sirens singing their heart out."
The Amphitheatre I'm referring to is the one found in "Ontario Place".
"Oh!! That's one of my favourite places to go to!" Roomi said with instant delight. "Can we please, please check that out after our interview?"

"For you Roomi, of course, only IF the interview goes well."

"Yay!!!" her enthusiasm peaked, snuggling Anthony once more.

"Well then, let's all head down the parking lot."

-Unanimous with the choice, the two couples made their way down to the first floor and into the parking lot. Then they decided to part ways temporarily.

"See you later at the EX." Tim said to Anthony.

"You too."

-Anthony watched as Candice and Timothy enter a blue minivan and driving out, waving back at Anthony before Roomi and himself followed suit in his red sunbird.

"Now then, let's go."

"What if your boss rejects me?"

"If that's the case, we'll go straight to the exhibition instead."

"Ok!!!"

-Turning his ignition, remembering the sound of his engine roar. He made his way out of the lot, into the open road. A sigh of relief came to Anthony as he came to sight of the road. No traffic jam. He merged into the roads and drove his way down the road beside the same path he walked. Only this time, a few things changed. Anthony noticed the skating rink was completed and was ready for use while at the greenhouse, Roomi noticed a couple of adult men with their gas masks worn improperly, held up in mid-air by the Alraune's vines, she also saw another pair of male teens walking in circles, trying to touch the sky and laughing uncontrollably.

"Somebody had too much dose of Kesaran..." Roomi said to Anthony.

"I certainly hope it's temporary, I don't want to see the long-term effects."

"I'm bored, got any music along the way?" she asked.

"How about this?"

[youtube][/youtube]

"That sounds fitting, drive on."

-After driving another mile or two, Anthony made his arrival back at the arcade with Roomi. They both made their way to the entrance and into the games. Once again, lights, more kids and tickets spewing left, center and right were their introduction. Looking at a particular machine he played before, which was the most crowded. Anthony slowly plowed through the crowd and noticed the commotion was because of the same Goblin he helped before winning a pile of tickets and keeping them in neat stacks. She also noticed Anthony and Roomi looking at her.

"Thank you sir! I'm rich because of you!!!" she said with the small crowd looking at him.

"Uhh...You're welcome kid." he said before leaving her to return to her game.

"Did you taught her how to win?" Roomi asked.

"Yeah.... not too long ago." he said. "Lets go speak to the manager so you can check out the EX later."

-Roomi nods in agreement. They made their way past a few Red Oni and their male partners binge drinking and also glanced past a young Girtablilu playing a yellow ninja against a Yuki-Warashi playing a blue ninja in some fighting game.
Girtablilu=Scorpion against Yuki-Warashi=Sub-Zero in a game of Mortal Kombat.
Finally, they reached the stairway leading to her office. Giving a few knocks, there was a moment of silence before a reply kicked in.

"Come in." Jeannie's voice spoke.

-Entering the office, Anthony came to view of the Anubis trying to stack cards into a pyramid shape (the design is half-complete) on her desk. Looking back at them, she raised an eyebrow and snapped her finger, making the cards topple and disappear instantly.

"Oh hi Anthony, are you testing out the machines lately?"

"Not yet, but I'm getting to that afterwards."

"Who's that with you?" Jeannie asked looking at Roomi.

"Oh Roomi? She's my friend."

"What would you have her here for?"

"I was wondering if you still have room for another?"

"Go on."

"My friend is in need of employment and I was wondering if she work alongside me as an assistant?"

"I'll decide that after I ask her a few questions."

"It's all you Roomi, good luck."

-With that, Anthony stood back while Roomi sat down in the guest seat, determined to answer any of her questions.

"So, you must be Roomi?"

"Yes.... Roomi Zanders and you are?" she asked, extending her hand.

"Jennifer Greene, but everyone calls me Jeannie." she said returning the handshake.

"Jeannie? That's a pretty cute name." Roomi remarked, the Anubis blushed at her flattery.

"Why thank you... So anyways, have you ever worked at an arcade before?"

"No, but like Anthony, I used to play a number of games a long while ago at various places including here."

"What games did you play?"

"Dancing, driving, and a few joystick games involving fighting and tennis."

"I see... what about redemption?"

"Not too good at it, but I've seen the occasional few who've won big."

"Ok... what about scheduling?"

"Preferably mornings and afternoons. No evenings."

"Why's that?" Jeannie asked, curious at the exception,

"I have a mental condition, a bipolar disorder, at day I'm fine, at night I'm aggressive."

"What do you do if you go aggressive?" she probed further.

"Well...um.... I assault men, but all were unsuccessful I assure you on that."

"Were? I take it Anthony here was your first success."

"....Yes." she said nervously looking back at Anthony. "But I take medicine to ward off the condition."

"If you have medicine, why can't you work evenings then?"

"I'm simply taking precautions at night."

"Ok, one more question... When can you get started?"

"As soon as possible."

"Very well then... you are hired, but because of your condition, you must work alongside Anthony as a co-worker."

"That's fine with me."

-Jeannie reached out from under her desk to reach a contract for Roomi to sign. Looking at the contract carefully, she noticed it was already signed by Anthony. She also noticed that a blank spot magically form, intended for her to sign it.

"Ok, that's fine. Would you have a pen I could use?"

"Of course."

-Jeannie reached out for a hollow inkless pen for Roomi to sign, but Anthony realized it was the same pen he had to fill before. He interrupted Roomi for a moment.

"Umm Jeannie? Don't you have a normal pen she could sign the contract with?"

"Nonsense! This pen ensures a binding agreement with a small contribution of your spirit energy. Because you're both in the contract, you two have to fill the pen together."

"I'm sorry Anthony, what is she talking about?" Roomi asked in confusion.

"I don't know how to put this into words appropiately but I'll be straight-forward about it. She wants you and me to ejaculate into the pen."

"That's exactly right." Jeannie replied with a lustful grin.

-Roomi, now blushing at the strange request "Umm... Can't we at least have some privacy with that?"

"No... you will both demonstrate that here and you might even get an early boost in salary if you do so in front of me." Jeannie said, her words reinforced by the entrance once more locked up like a safe.

"Uhh...well..." she said in embarrassment.

"I won't force you Roomi, I'll let you decide that." Anthony said, holding her hand and giving her time to think it over. A minute later, she came to a conclusion.

"Alright... I'll sign it."

"Wise decision, now then, both of you.... Fill the pen." she said with her elbows on her desk and her paws together, waiting for them to act.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing this myself..."

"I could help you with that."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll help you, and in return you can help me, if you're much more comfortable with that." Anthony said, referring to her to try mutual masturbation.

"Ok, I'll opt for that, but make it a quickie." she said with confidence.

"Then it shall be." he replied.

-Acting on their basic instincts while Jeannie watched in delight. Roomi massaged Anthony's crouch until she felt a buldge before reaching for his zipper, pulling it down and popping out his erection, thick and hard while she took it into her right hand and gave it a stroke. Anthony however returned the favour, digging his fingers under Roomi's jeans and down into her womanhood, thrusting his middle finger inside, she attempted to hasten the exhibitionism and quickly picked up her stroking with a squeezed grip, noticing the precum flowing and looking at Anthony's face redden while he also inserted his ring and index into her, feeling his three fingers moisten from her warm juices escaping while looking back at her, clenching teeth and eyes closed with a blushing face, holding back her impending orgasm.

"Don't hold back, let yourself go." he said.

-Adhering to such, Roomi's eyes came wide open, letting out an orgasmic cry as Anthony quickly took his drenched fingers out and quickly inserted the pen into her, feeling the twitch at her release of energy into the pen while her grip with his member tightened further while maintaining a consistent speed feeling his orgasm approaching.

"Ok, I'm going to shoot, Quickly, get the pen!"

-Roomi quickly removed the pen inside of her and aimed the top part of the pen at the tip of his member as he squint at his own orgasm, releasing his payload inside of it. Both settled down to catch their breath while Jeannie looked at them, content and with a smile.

"Wonderful. Lemme just get that pen ready for you." she said.

-Roomi handed her the creamy pen while Jeannie grabbed her special ink droplet to insert into the pen. The liquid reacting to her droplet before turning black.

"Now then, you may sign the contract." she said while wiping the excess fluids outside of the pen and handing it back to Roomi to sign. She made a handwritten signature and passed the contract back to Jeannie.

"Now then, you both now have salaries are $20 an hour instead of $15. You can test, play and check for errors and flaws in the games. Any flaws are to be noted and brought back in the form a report. You have no schedule whatsoever and you must be together when working. Finally, you are not permitted to play redemption games for your benefit, but merely to test it. You understand?"

"Of course, and thank you Jeannie, that's so kind of you." Roomi said.

"Now then, feel free to sign in and out anytime, just make sure you have 20 hours minimum at the end of the week, and good morning to you both."

"Thank you Jeannie, this means a lot for Roomi." Anthony said.

"Your welcome, now if you'll excuse me, I've got to do some surveillance checks, I think some of my subordinates were stealing food in the kitchen."

-Jeannie turned her attention away from the pair and towards her desk, magically forming back her half-completed pyramid, stacking more cards by hand into the structure and occasionally glancing back at the TVs. The door behind Roomi and Anthony unlocked once more, allowing them to leave.

"Let's go test out a few of your favourite games before visiting the EX."

"Ok! How about In The Groove 3?"
Although there's In The Groove 2 is the only latest official release, the third is a not too recent fan-made mod to the official.
"Yeah sure. I could use the workout."

-Arriving at the dance machine, they put in two credits and selected one track only
Yes I know all dancing games carry three soundtracks per game.
. Anthony set his difficulty to "Normal" while Roomi set hers to "Hard".

"Hard mode? |'d love to see that."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

[youtube][/youtube]

-Once the song started, both proceeded to step towards the corresponding arrows: up, down, left or right. Anthony was having difficulty hitting some of the arrows because of his slow reflex and poor timing, resulting in numerous broken combo chains. Roomi on the other hand continued to tap rapidly on the arrows with her two feet while getting an unbroken combo along with "Excellent" and "Fantastic".

"Wow you're certainly something!!!" he remarked.

"Just a minute Anthony." she said, keeping her concentration towards the game. Her face starting to blush and her forehead profusing in sweat before starting to pant in exhaustion while Anthony returned his concentration to his own stepping, finally keeping a long, unbroken chain of steps placed. At the end of the song, Roomi managed a Tri-star but was 14 steps away from getting a Quad-star (Absolutely perfect).

"Ooh, so close!!!" she said in disappointment.

"As I said before... wow. I haven't seen anyone dance that well aside from that Werewolf I fought two days ago."

"Nawww... that's nothing."

"I see... So you're a perfectionist?"

"Quite so."

"I understand... Just like when I earn tickets here."

"I guess we do have something in common."

"Indeed."

-Stepping down from the dance pad, Anthony wanted to try something else.

"Let's try out that taxi game."

-Before they could start, the game froze.

"Well, that's the first game to fail. Duly noted." he said, taking out a notepad from the machine and writing a log at the error.

"Let's go play something else." Roomi suggested.

"Of course, and after a few more games, we can check out where Candice is."

-A time lapse of 3 hours occurred with Anthony and Roomi sharing, testing and making a few logs of the many games scattered throughout the area. At one point they stopped for a break at the bar, eating a light meal before returning to their duties for another hour.

"I think that's good. Let's sign out and meet up with them now."

"Yay! The real fun begins!!!" she said with joy.

-Roomi and Anthony signed out and approached the exit, returning to the parking lot and back to his car. The weather was unusually warm outside.

"Next stop: The Exhibition." he said, starting the car once more.

"Mmm. Treat me with cotton candy when we get there."

"I sure will."

-The pontiac made its exit from the lot and onto the road and into the distance approaching a view of a ferris wheel and roller coaster in the horizon.

End of Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 7: Fun and Games (Part 2/2)

December 10, 2012 6:00PM (One hour till sundown)

-About two hours had passed since Anthony and Roomi had made their departure from Jeannie's arcade and were currently stuck in a traffic jam, just as Candice predicted earlier. The sounds of honking, mufflers and the occasional cussing from an impatient driver was all they could hear.

“Ugh, how much longer do we have to wait?” Roomi mused, lacking patience.
“Just another street away, and we should be there.”

-Fifteen minutes later, the pair finally came into view of the venue. A very large gate for an entrance and two line-ups for entering and exiting. To the right of the entrance an underground parking lot for an alternative entrance. The source of the traffic jam.

“Well I guess we'll have to go underground, all of the parking outside are occupied.” he said.
“I’m just glad we’re here, that’s all I’m looking forward to.” she said, giving a sigh of relief.

-After paying for admission and parking, they noticed the lot was only half full.

“Heh, no hassle for parking spots.” he thought.

-Once settled with a spot near an escalator (Section C). They both exited the car and entered the escalator, passing various couples and families, most of which seem human and the occasional mamono couple. At the top of the escalator, they got into view of a large hallway, filled with a crowd of people and a variety of concession stands: A pizza stall, an information kiosk and a number of doors to their right leading into a flea market of sorts. To the left of them, a number of large windows and doors overlooking the crowded carnival games and a different variety of stalls.

-Looking from a distance, they witnessed a number of various games and stalls. A Werecat throwing baseballs at glass plates, a Hobgoblin playing whack-a-mole, wrecking the machine with her own club for a hammer, a Dullahan selling cookies and cookie jars resembling a miniature version of herself, a Cockatrice serving corn on the cob, an Ogre and some random guy fighting in the octagon for recreation, a lizardman shooting a red-coloured star out with a bb gun, a dwarf playing a game of ring-the-bell, and finally a large tidal wave simulator being ridden by surfers and a Merrow.

“Soo Anthony, let’s go get some cotton candy.”
“Sure thing.”

-Travelling out into the carnival, they walked up to a cotton candy stand, run by a Kesaran Pasaran for a server, no bigger than the size of Anthony's palm.

“Welcome!!! What could I get for you?” the little sprite asked.
“Two cotton candies please.”
“Ok what flavour?”
“Roomi, what type of flavour do you like?”
“Bubble gum.”
“And you sir?”
“Blueberry.”
“Ok, that’ll be $4.00.”

-Anthony dropped a pair of toonies (A two-dollar coin) into her hands and she slipped the coins into her till while the pair watched her stir their paper cones into two machines, wrapping it with a cotton-like substance before handing it to them.

“Here you go.”
“Thank you.” he replied.

-Roomi, marvelled at the sight of cotton candy that she engulfed her face into the puffy substance while Anthony looked at her with surprise before laughing at her cottoned face as she pulled herself from the sticky treat.

“Whoa! Slow down there Roomi!!!”
“(With a partially muffled voice) But… I love cotton candy!!!”
“I can see that.” he said trying to muffle his laugh.
“What? What’s so funny?”
“You should see yourself in a mirror. You look like you just grew a cotton beard.”

-As Roomi looked around for a reflection, she glanced at a randomly placed mirror and realized her face was partially cottoned, Anthony’s muffled laugh escaped him while she laughed back, embarassed but enjoying herself.

“Let’s get you cleaned up before we do something else. Besides, nature calls for me.”

-A few minutes later of walking, they came across a restroom.

“See you in a minute or two.” he said.

-As Anthony and Roomi parted ways in the segregated restrooms, he was surprised (after his business taken care of) seeing Timothy inside, washing hands beside him.

“Timothy! What’s up?”
“Hey Anthony, not much.”
“So did you have fun while we were off in that interview?”
“Plenty. Played a few roller coasters, scored a hit on the dunk tank, a won in a game of bingo.”
“Cool.”
“What about you guys?” he asked as they stepped out of the restroom.
“We just got here, and had some cotton candy along the way.”
“You should play some more, go get some stuffed animals or ride some roller coasters or something.”
“I’ll definitely get to that.”
“Well I gotta get going, can’t keep my honey waiting at the big concert.”
“See you.”

-As Timothy walked away into the mixed crowd, Roomi made her exit from the stall.

“Clean as a whistle.” she said.
“True say, now let’s have some fun.”
“Ok!”

-With arms together with each other, they walked around, looking for something to play. The first thing that came to sight was bumper cars.

“Anthony, we should try that!”
“Sure thing.”

-A few minutes later of waiting in a small line-up, they eventually got their turn. Entering a two-seated car, they were buckled in and ready to start. Looking at the other drivers; an Elf and her daughter, a Holstaurus and her boyfriend, a little girl with a redhead Dullahan accompanying her, two teenage boys cosplaying as their favourite anime characters (Spike Spiegel, and Vash the Stampede respectively), and a young adult with premature grey hair and a Medusa for his partner.

“Alright everyone, you may all start after the buzzer goes off.” One of the workers.

-Hearing the buzz, everyone scattered about, either dodging cars or simply doing head on collisions with each other.

“GET THE RED BUMPER CAR DANNY!!!” yelled the Holstaurus, pointing at Anthony/Roomi’s car.
“Uh oh, drive away!!!” Roomi shouted.

-Anthony attempted to weave around a few bumper cars, avoiding collision until he was hit sideways by the Dullahan driver with her head rolling off into their bumper car onto his lap. A loud shriek was then heard from the little girl beside her now headless driver.

“Hey! Help me get my head back on!!!” The redhead yelled at Anthony.
“Roomi, get that for me will ya?!”
“Ok, Ok! Hold on!!!”

-Anthony attempted to drive back to the bumper car where the Dullahan’s bumper car was while Roomi tried to fit her head into place, a thump (caused by the Holstaurus' car) came from behind them causing Roomi to lose her grip on the Dullahan’s head, dropping it onto the little girl‘s lap, screaming once again at the sight of her partner‘s head.

“Oh stop screaming and put my head back on!!!” She demanded. Obeying her, the little girl quickly placed her head back onto her body. “Linda dear, I told you that this was a bad idea.” the Dullahan remarked, holding her head in place while the girl took control of the steering wheel, driving randomly into other people. Back to Anthony, he reversed and bumped into the Medusa’s car.

“Sean! Bump them back!!!” his Medusa partner yelled, plain-faced with the exception of her snake hair hissing wildly at Anthony/Roomi, looking back at them.

'Crap....Forward!!!' he thought in panic.

-Managing to distance themselves from their car, they suddenly rammed head on into the Minotaurus' car.

"Got you again!!!" The Holstaurus shouted.

-A sound of the same buzzer going off and all bumper cars had ceased movement.

"Alright, that's it everyone, get out."

-Everyone began to unbuckle themselves and proceeded out the exit.

"Well that was short." Roomi said.
"No kidding, third time now seeing heads roll."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm referring to the Dullahans I've seen for the last two days or so."
"Oh! (heh) that."
"Let's try something else."
"Of course."

-The pair walked past a few games and stopped, showing interest in a game of over and under, seeing a burly man in his mid 40's introducing them to his game.

(Over and Under is a game of chance where the player bets that the two balls will add up and either total over 7, on 7, or under 7, under/over pays 1:1 while seven pays 2:1)

"Greetings, what a lovely pair you are. Would you like to try your luck?"

"What do you think Anthony?"
"Just once, it doesn't matter to me anyways, since I'm already loaded."
"Really? If so, why would you work at the arcades then?"
"The manager wanted someone to ensure her games work so yeah, I took the job regardless because there was nothing to do at home."
"I see."
"Alright then, we'll try this once."

-Anthony placed a 5 dollar bill on top of the "over" board as his bet.

"Here you go, good luck." The operator said, passing Anthony and Roomi a plastic ball to toss into a net funnel. Tossing the ball into the funnel, each ball rolled into the funnel and down onto a random number on the field. Anthony's ball rested on 4 while Roomi's ball landed on 5.

"Congratulations." The operator said, placing five loonies on top of Anthony's bill.
"Alright, let's check out something else." He said.

-Taking his small winnings. They continued their walk around until they came across a "Ring the bell" game.

"Hey there tough guy. Think you're strong enough to ring the bell?" The Minotaurus for an operator asked.
"Anthony, I think you should give it a shot."
"Sure, I guess it couldn't hurt to try."
"That'll be $3.00 for one hit, $5.00 for three tries."
"Three tries then." he said, handing the Minotaurus five loonies.
"Good luck, knock yourself out." she smiled.

-Handing him the large mallet, Anthony took a step back with the mallet raised behind his back before stepping forward and swinging the mallet down onto the lever, seeing the lever bounce the block upwards but only managed to get halfway to the bell stopping at "He-man".

"You could do better than that." The Minotaurus jested.

-Still determined to ring the bell, he took another step back with the mallet raised before stepping forward and dropping the mallet onto the lever again, but he only managed to get 3/4 high stopping at "Baphomet".

"C'mon Anthony, you can do this!" Roomi shouted to give him motivation.

-At the peak of his strength, he took two steps back and raised the mallet once again and taking two steps forward, swinging the weight of the hammer down onto the lever, knocking the metal as high as it could go.

(DING)

"Nice job, you've won." The Minotaurus smiled, handing Anthony a small plushie, resembling a Leanan Sidhe with a pull-string. Handing it to Roomi, she gave it a pull, and its response was a giggle with vibration.

"Aww... how cute."
"So Roomi, what would you like to do next?"

"Umm..." She thought, looking at her surroundings and saw a mini arcade inside a little tent. "How about there?" She said, point at the spot with her finger.

"Ok, let's see if they have anything different besides Jeannie's games."

-Entering the tent, they noticed that most of the games appear worn down, old-fashioned and half of them were out of service.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mused before noticing one game which caught his attention. "What is this game?" looking closely it said: Fighting Mania: Fist of the North Star. In front of him lay two boxing gloves and six retractable pads meant for punching (Only punch the pad when it's lit up for a proper hit).

"Hey Roomi, check this game out."
"What is it?"
"It looks like some punching game,"
"Ehh not my type, I hate violence in general."
"I wish Juri could think likewise on that matter."
"Don't remind me."
"If you say so, I think I'll give it a shot."

-Inserting a loonie into the game, he selects the first level of the game. Skipping the storyline, he faces his first enemy in-game and starts. One pad approaches Anthony and he punches it but it registered a miss and his character took damage.

"What the hell?, I hit it!"

-Seeing another pad open up, he punched it again but registered another miss seeing his character Kenshiro took another blow.

"What am I doing wrong?!" he thought. Looking at the pads open again, he noticed a light blink before he socked it, finally registering a proper hit. "Much better." he thought, continuing his proper timing of punches for each pad that came to him until he was prompted to punch all six pads 50 times quickly in a set amount of time. Punching the pads as fast as he could, he successfully defeated his first opponent with his Kenshiro saying "You're already dead." before his opponent's head burst into a bloody pulp and his game was finished.

"Meh, short game. Typical."

-Finished, he turned around to find Roomi playing a claw game and successfully grabbing a pearl necklace for a prize.

"Hey Anthony look! I won something!"
"Nice going Roomi! You should try it on."

-Putting the necklace on, Anthony noticed how shiny each pearl looked on her.

"You know, that suits you."
"Thanks."
"We should try out another ride, what would you like to try next."
"How about that ferris wheel?" she asked, pointing at one.
"Sure why not? I could use a bit of sightseeing now and then."

-Walking their way to the ride, they arrived and waited in a small lineup until eventually they were next to enter. Stepping inside the car and the door locked behind them (But can open windows), they both sat down and watched as they were slowly being rotated to the top of the wheel. Marvelling at the sight of their surroundings from the higher ground.

"Looks pretty good up here." He said.
"Indeed."

-Getting higher, they could now catch a view of the whole city and the lakeshore from afar.

"Now THAT is a beautiful sight to see." She remarked.
"Likewise. You should check out the amphitheatre from here, looks like the Sirens are about to sing."

-Anthony and Roomi noticed from afar a large, open view of the concert, all seats filled to the brim as it was a sold out concert the moment ticket sales opened up a week ago. In view the lead Siren started singing while pyrotechnic Ignises were controlling the flow of the flames emitted, creating controlled fireworks for effect. Finally, they were on the peak height of the wheel.

"Lucky Candice and Timothy, they must be having a blast down there, up close and personal." He said.
"No kidding. if only we'd known sooner, we would've sat down hearing their powerful melodies. Instead we're getting a good sight of the sun almost setting in a matter of minutes."
"Uhh, sunset?! Get your puffer ready."
"Of course."

-Roomi placed her plushie aside and fished out her little puffer, pressing the button while trying to inhale, but there was no sound of the puffer expelling the medicine. Frustrated, she squeezed the puffer again but nothing came out, despite shaking it a bit before trying again once more.

"Oh no...." She said.
"What, what's wrong?"
"My puffer.... It ran out."
"Oh my Demon Lord, not now of all places." He said, shooking his head at his upcoming misfortune. Suddenly, they felt a violent shake, rattling their car for a bit before resting.

'Now what?' He thought. Looking below the wheel, he noticed smoke coming from the center of the wheel, realizing their ride just broke down midway. "Well shit, could my day get any worse?"

"Anthony.... Heerrllp mrreee..." she struggled to speak as the sun was completely engulfed in the horizon.
-Looking at her, his expression turned to horror as he saw her hyperventilating again and her shorts were torn from her growing legs and abdomen, erupting out of the windows, trapping Anthony in front of her. Her eyes began to glow crimson red while she effortlessly tore off her tanktop with her bare hands exposing her large bosoms.

"Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, consider this payback for last time!"
-Nervous, he replied: "Look, Juri, can't we talk this ov-"
"NO!!! IT'S TIME FOR OUR HARD LONG FUCKING!!!" she yelled.

-Juri bent her abdomen at Anthony before engulfing him with her webbing, trapping him in his own seat. His arms wide out and restrained from any movement.

"Now then, let's have an encore." She said. She lowered herself in level with his crotch while she began to dig into his shorts, fishing out his member.

"Wait! Stop Juri!!! Eno-"
"SILENCE!!!"

-Juri grabbed some webbing and slapped it on Anthony's mouth, effectively muffling him from speaking. She also spread his legs open and webbing it in place so he couldn't close them. His pleas turned useless as he can only watch her playing around with his flaccid member, tickling it a bit before wrapping her fingers around it, trying to stroke him, but he was unwilling to go "hard".

"Well then, let's do this the HARD way!!!"

-Opening her mouth wide, Juri revealed her canines grow into sharp fangs before she slowly bit into his unwilling member once more. A small muffled cry erupted from him as he tried to struggle in futile attempt from the sensation of pain. Seconds later, she released her retractable fangs, content with his now hard erection, twitching shamelessly at her with his balls contracting a few times before resting.

"Aww, did I hurt you my little Antoine? Here... Let me help you with that."

-Leaning forward, she started to lick the tip of his member, teasing him while she swirled her tongue around it a few times. She then proceeded to fellate him and bobbled her head back and forth, rocking her body, causing their car to swing while caressing his sack. She took her mouth out and proceeded to give him a firm handjob, causing him to squint at the pleasure he's receiving as she picked up speed while tightening her grip on his cock.

"Aww, I like it when you look serious."

-She kept her firm grip on his member, smiling at the sight of his pre-cum leaking out. Motivated to make him cum at his hardest, she expelled a string of webbing and tied it tight around his balls, attempting erotic asphyxiation. She continued stroking him while she fingered herself, feeling the moistness of her own womanhood.

"Mmm...Get ready."

-She stopped to take off Anthony's gag, allowing him speak for a moment.

"Please...please stop, That's enou-." his voice muffled once again.
"Wrong answer."

-Juri then pointed his member infront of her while she brushed the tip of his hard-on with her soaked lips. In an instant, she eventually slammed herself forward into Anthony, thrusting him inside of her. She gasped at the instant sensation and let out a moan of pleasure as Anthony's own sensation remained muffled. Excited, she motioned herself in and out of him, keeping a consistent movement while looking directly at Anthony's face, eyes showing resistance to the pleasure he's taking in.

"Oh don't fight it Antoine, you're not going anywhere until I'm satisfied or daybreak occurs." she said, increasing her speed and movement, building up his orgasm as her walls squeezed him for all he's got. "Until then, you can cum as much as you like."

-As Juri continued her rape, one of two passengers a seat away noticed their ride swinging back and forth and in full view of the act.

"We need to get help, Alex call 1-1-0."
"No John." the Sea Bishop replied.
"What do you mean no? We're stuck up here. Plus, there's an exhibitionist couple in front of us!"
"I know, I want to check THAT out." She said, taking out a camcorder and setting it to record.
"I don't believe it, an emergency like this and all you could think about is sex?"
"You got it. It might even benefit us later."
(Shooks head)"This is bullshit, can't that matter be discussed later? Now please, call 1-1-0."
-The Sea Bishop sighed as she reluctantly dialed the number in favour of her sight."(Sigh) If I knew you were that much of a fairy, I would've let you sleep with the fishes."
"What'd you just call me?"
"You heard me, FAIRY."
"When we get down, this relationship is over."
"Fine with me, you were getting impotent down there anyways."
1-1-0 is Japan's emergency telephone number like 9-1-1
-Relief struck Anthony as he heard help was on the way while his attention was returned to Juri, panting and pushing herself in and out repeatedly while his impending orgasm was forcefully nearing.

"Look(pant)we're on camera(pant)you should say Hi Mom." she jested, looking and waving shamelessly at the viewer while Alex waved back in delight of her view. "(pant)cum(pant)Cum(pant)CUMM!!!" was all that she could instinctively shout while Anthony's muffled cries peaked as his twitching member fired its seed deep into Juri. Sucking in whatever it could take before he dropped his head in exhaustion. Juri, however kept her bucking while Anthony showed discomfort at his sensitive cock, hard and still being stimulated as Juri quickened her pace to reach her own orgasm. Her calls to him turned incoherent as her mind exploded with pleasure and comfort before she fell forward, embracing him with a hug and catching her breath.

"Hope you can keep up again." She said before resuming her thrusting, holding his shoulders while he groaned in discomfort, mentally unable to keep up with her libido, despite his erection refusing to back down due to her venom coursing through, keeping his sperm production constant. As a result, his muffled cries turned to weak, submissive moans and eyes half-lidded, flooded with the ecstasy that Juri's relentlessness continued to give him. He wanted to stop, but his restraints won't allow him to resist and he continued to feel her sex pump him continuously, attempting to milk him for every drop he withheld.

"Good, you've piped down." She said, taking Anthony's gag out of his mouth. He didn't bother convincing her to stop, knowing his attempts were futile. She leaned in for a kiss, holding his face to hers while he simply exchanged tongues, carefree of his current situation.

"How long are you going to do this?"
"Until I'm satisfied. So try not to pass out again."
"That will be hard to accomplish."
"Get used to it my little Antoine."
"What's with you calling me th-"

-His speech got cut off as she gave him another kiss, swirling her tongue invasively and aggressively in his mouth, her thrusting picking up pace as she broke off the kiss, moaning at her sensation of his prick being pounded by her forcefulness.

"Not again Juri, I'll cum again if you keep that up." he said, teeth now clenched as he felt another orgasm imminent from her walls constricting his member tightly, her own fluids dripping with every thrust made.
"Don't act so spineless about it, you're gonna cum hard. Get ready."

-True to her words, she felt his member twitch from ejaculation while she released the webbing from his balls, Anthony's reaction was a loud orgasmic moan, never feeling a powerful sensation like this before as he spurt his load into Juri for a second time, while she increased her pace until she screamed in pleasure, having reached her own orgasm moments later. The sight of dripping sweat, a dropped jaw and a red face was all Anthony could see with Juri's expression before he blacked out once more. His endurance letting up on him again before going blank.

End of Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8: (December 11, 2012) 7:30AM (Half hour until sunrise)

-Anthony had woken up, a bit drowsy and feeling sore from his forced workout and realized he was in bed, but not in his own home, noticing the difference with the blanket and pillow he was resting on. Looking around, he was in a small rectangular bedroom with a desk, a dresser, a bookshelf full of various manga and old magazines and a box full of silky sweaters, shirts, gowns, pants and undergarments. Glancing outside the window, the sun had yet to rise. Finally, he noticed he was without any clothes under the blanket while to his left lay Juri, equally nude and still eight-legged, sleeping comfortably beside him while drooling in her sleep. As he tried to get up slowly, a hand gently held his wrist, she had woken up almost instantly, crimson eyes glowing yet docile.

“Calm down I’m not going to ravage you again.” She said while smiling.
“Are you still Juri?”
“Yeah, still nocturne.” She replied before releasing her grip. He simply sat upright beside the bed, facing her.

“I’m curious, why so aggressive?”
“Control. You have no idea how it‘s like lacking it. To be free from that drug. I‘ve only been myself ten times now. While my other half shuts me off every other night.”

“Well…you seem better now… after you’ve had your way with me.” he said with slight discontent as a smile grew on Juri’s face.

“Because I’m spent, in which I could control myself better.” she said, while yawning and stretching her arms out. Suddenly, a doorbell was heard.

“Be right back Antoine.”

-As Juri grabbed the blanket sheet to cover herself up, she approached her front door and turned the knob, opening it to reveal a dark priest holding out a pamphlet to read. A vein twitched beside Juri’s head, along with an annoyed expression, much to the priest’s ignorance.

“Hi there! I was wondering if you like to-”

“FUCK OFF FALLEN’S WITNESSES!!!” (Slams door shut in the priest's face and locking the bolt) ‘I thought I told them not to visit me again.’

-As Juri returned back to Anthony, she sat back down beside him again while he expressed confusion.

“What was that all about?”
“Preachers… I hate them.” she expressed with annoyance.

“Wait a minute…Where am I?”
“You‘re in my home now…not far from where we were.” She said while resting her chin on her arm.
“What about my car?”

“Don’t worry, it’s just outside my driveway.”
“What happened while I was out? Last thing I recall was getting fucked senseless.” he said while he rubbing the back of his head with slight discomfort.
“Well….”

(Flashback begins)

-As Anthony passed out. Juri had no intention to wait out a rescue, but could hardly move from her current position.

‘Great…now how to get down from here?’ she thought, attempting to kick open the door with two of her spider legs, and in three tries she successfully swung it open, giving her enough leg room to escape. Tearing off the webbing from Anthony, she tossed him onto her back, resting on her abdomen, while tying a rope of web around each other and covered her chest and groin with webbing as makeshift undergarments. She also created a thicker strand of webbing, tying it to the car. Grabbing the plushie she nearly left behind. Juri rappelled down to the source of the problem with the ferris wheel.

‘Oh! Loose connection, this should help.’

-Wrapping the severed wires with some webbing on each end for insulation, she grabbed and attached the wires together and sprayed more webbing for bonding, noticing the ferris wheel powering up once more, but not without a bit of sparks flying.

-In haste, she rappelled down until she was ground level. Ignoring various men, women, children and mamono looking at her with surprise, she walked past them, not looking back at the ferris wheel resuming motion and returning back to Anthony’s car in the lot, digging his keys from his pocket while temporarily transforming her spider legs back to normal for a moment. Juri, in awe looked at Anthony, sleeping peacefully.

“My, you’re a heavy sleeper Antoine.” she said, ripping off her webbing from Anthony and carefully placing him into the front passenger seat. She spun the key ring with her index finger for a second before inserting and turning the ignition key, hearing the sound of his Pontiac vroom once more. She shifted to drive and exited the lot while contemplating her relationship with other men prior to Anthony.

‘Never had someone this close to me in a long time… aside from parents.’ she thought to herself with her hands on the steering wheel, thinking about the early years with her two only temporary companions she attempted to have relations with, but grew spineless upon discovering her night side and never successfully mated with either.

-Her first date was some guy named Zack who she met at some bar called Lizardman‘s Lounge, and it all seemed well until their conversation dragged to the evening and Juri tried to silk her mate for rape, but a Salamander, wearing a red shirt and camouflage pants intervened by pushing her away from Zack and shooed her away.

“Back off whore spider!!!” The reptilian hissed at Juri who in turn, fled.

“That was a close one, thanks Michelle.” the man replied while she tore off some webbing and helped him up.
“No problem Zack, you should be more careful next time.”

-Months later she had a second date with an older guy named Brian who she met when they were climbing rope together, but when she told him that she was a Jurougumo, he severed the relationship before it could start, saying it wouldn’t work out in the long run.

‘It's good that I have you... Being single for three years' been so….heart-wrenching.’ She thought while a tear had left her right eye the more she thought about it while clenching the steering wheel tightly before arriving at her home. A web-decorated, two-floor, semi-detached home with a single garage. Driving up to her parkway, she turned off the car and carried Anthony out. Still sleeping and had murmured subconsciously. “I luv you…”

“I love you too, my little Antoine.” she replied, smiling while stroking his hair.

-Opening the front door with her own set of keys. She entered the hallway and placed him on the ground for a moment, relieving him of his clothes.

‘So dirty, needs to be washed.’ she thought. Tearing her webbed undergarments off. She transformed her legs back into spider legs and threw his clothes in a nearby hamper, then carried him to her master bedroom, tucking him in while she snuggled beside him before falling asleep herself.

(Flashback ends)

-Surprised, Anthony decided to share his life story with her.

“I see, I could understand your loneliness. Most of the girls I‘ve met had high standards in their men, something I lacked and the mamono around me were of little interest. Everyday I felt detached with this world, entertaining myself frequently with games and reading some good novels, but it wasn’t enough. Until you came by and… made me whole, regardless whether you‘re Roomi or Juri. As if I found a companion I could feel content with.” he said.

Touched by his words, Juri leaned forward and hugged him gently before giving him a light kiss.

“Would you accept me for who I am? Roomi by day but myself as Juri at night?” She asked, giving him time to think it over.
“Well I don’t seem to mind a bit of dominance. I could get used to it, so yeah, I would accept you for who you are. But I only ask for one thing.”
“Name it.”
“A bit of self-control, just let me get in the mood before you wrap me up nice and tight, but try not be so rough like last time, biting my sausage isn't my thing you know.”

“Oh? But that's where it gets fun.... Oh alright, just ask Roomi one thing.”
“And what would that be?”
“Tell her to stop using that freakin’ medication." She said with assertion. "I swear a bit of my aggression rises every time she suppresses me.” She said while getting out of bed and putting on a purple kimono, patterned with webs before sitting beside Anthony again.

“But… Roomi told me your mother accidentally killed your father after going cold turkey. What if you do the same to me?”
“Most Jurougumos don’t have their night face yet until puberty. Being 21 however, I’ve been going about as Juri for just 3 or 4 years only ten times now. However my mother had taken that drug for a very, very long time with her night-face left in the dark. I'd say about 20 years or so (aged 42). The more pent up her other side is, the more aggressive she becomes when lashing out on her partner when unleashed. She suppressed her night-face for so long it eventually lashed out at full force when awakened, though her day face had regret her actions and is now stuck in a mental asylum.”

“How do you know all this?”
“During my “free” time. I took the liberty of looking up the medicine Roomi used on me the past 3 years. Turned out it was a controversial drug that barely passed regulations. A few Jurou’s like myself had extreme cases where they go overboard with their night forms and played with their partners to overkill. All of which were long-term users. But by the time I could do something, Roomi returns and shuts me off.”

“If you knew the side effects, why would you allow yourself to continue using it?” he asked, arms crossed.

“Well Roomi wanted to leave home by starting life off independently by making clothes. She was usually in night-crew because we needed the money, and it was quite lucrative too. The drug kept me out during such hours. However, Roomi forgot it one night and I awakened, mouthing off at the boss when she complained about low production.”

“Hmm… Roomi hasn’t been completely honest about that. She omitted your involvement.” he said with a raised eyebrow in regards to the discrepancy.
“It’s not that. She doesn’t like to talk about me.”

“It’s like you got two souls in one body.”
“Indeed, while Roomi's awake, I sleep and vice-versa, also we don‘t share thoughts much.”

-Outside, the sunrise’s approach was imminent.

“Just remember, tell Roomi she shouldn’t be using that drug anymore. I guarantee I'll have control next time just like I am right now.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Until then, good morning to you Antoine.”

“Again I must ask, what’s with you calling me Antoine?” he said with annoyance.
"I think it suits you." she replied and giving him one more kiss.

-Anthony went silent as he saw the sun rising from the horizon, putting Juri back to sleep as she collapsed beside his lap while her spider legs converted back to human legs. He placed his palm on her head as she continued to nap for a few minutes until Roomi awoke instead. Opening her eyes a bit, she sprung up from him and darted her eyes around her surroundings.

“A-Anthony? What just happened? Why are we in my room?”

“Shh...It’s ok Roomi, just relax a bit. I just talked things over with Juri. We'll figure this out when you're comfortable."

-With little to say, Roomi leaned back onto his lap, contemplating her relationship with him so far.

“You must think I’m some monster, huh Anthony?” she said in a low tone, thinking he might have negative thoughts about her.

“I’ll admit it, yeah, until I realize that wasn‘t you, it was Juri. Speaking of whom, there‘s something she wanted to tell you.” Anthony said turning his voice into a serious tone.

“What is it?”
“Juri’s asking you to stop using that puffer, in exchange she’ll be a little gentler with me, can you do that?”

-Hesitant, she replied: ”B-But what if I do something I’ll regret at night?”
“That’s why I’ll be there for you when you switch over.”

-The sounds of Roomi and Anthony’s tummies growled in hunger. Looking at each other, they chuckled a bit.

“Got something to eat? God that was a long night.”
“Umm… not quite. I generally eat out.”
“What would you suggest?”

“There's a breakfast restaurant nearby, we could check it out if you like."
"Well my tummy isn't giving me much of a choice, don't you think?"
"Likewise, let's go."
"Wait, what about my clothes? I can't walk around bare skinned."
"I got something for you if you like until I get your clothes washed."

-Roomi dug into her box of clothes and fished out clean underwear, a black shirt, a thick grey sweater and some jogging pants before holding them out to him.

"I hope you like it, it's my special one size fits all. Try it out." she smiled with her eyes closed.
"Why thank you, I'll try it out right now."

-Anthony took the underwear and slipped it on, a perfect fit. He then put on the jogging pants, once again a perfect fit. Finally, the t-shirt and sweater, a little loose but comfortable.

"Well do you like it?"
"It's pretty good, flexible material too as well as comfortable, I like it."

-Roomi blushed a bit from his response.

"I've never been praised for my own works. Thank you Anthony." she replied with a hug as he hugged her back.

"You're welcome. Now let's go get some grub and have some more fun." he said as another growl bothered him again.
"Of course."

-Dressed up and ready to go, Roomi and Anthony had exited her home and got into his Pontiac.

"Wait, how did you manage to drive my car with spider legs?"
"I dunno, ask Juri. I don't remember much about what happened last night after I turned."
"Perhaps later, until then, let's get some grub."
"Agreed."

-Turning his ignition, he drove out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Umm, Anthony, the restaurant's the other way." she said, pointing in the opposite direction.

End of chapter 8.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Re: Flipswitch

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 9
Chapter 9 December 11, 2012 10:30 AM

-After a bit of driving, Anthony had arrived at Roomi's suggested diner.

"Sunset Grill, never heard of it." he said.
One of my actual favourite restaurants in my workplace plaza.
"They've got a whole variety of breakfast meals, Pancakes, Bacon and eggs, or sandwiches and burgers."

"Sounds lovely, let's go."

-Entering the diner, the place was busy with seats nearly full. A sign in front reads: "Please wait at the entrance for seats, thank you."

"Roomi, you sure you want to wait it out?"
"Oh trust me, it's well worth the wait." she said, snuggling him softly.
"Oh alright. I think I've already decided what I want." he replied, glancing at the chalkboard of selections above.

-Moments later, a waitress approached them, a regular woman with short blue hair and wearing a red uniform, expressed delight at their presence.

"Table for two please." Anthony replied.
"Right here." the waitress replied, pointing at their seats beside the cashier.
"Thanks." Roomi said happily.
"No problem, and here's your menus, take your time."

-A few minutes of eyeing the menu, both had decided on what to order.

"Ok, I'll have the three eggs specials, and Roomi would like the pancake supreme."
"What would you like with the three eggs."
"Scrambled, sausages and brown toast."
"Ok, be right back."

-As the waitress jot down their order and placed it front of the short-order cook. The sou chef went to work in an instant, pouring pancake mix onto the grill and cracking eggs swiftly.

"So anyways Roomi, how did college turn out for you?"
-A slight look of depression formed her expression: "I didn't do too well, I was withdrawn from the program."
"I’m sorry to hear that."
"It's ok, at least I'm not wasting time in something that isn't for me."

-A few minutes later, their order came up as the waitress from before served them their meals.

"Here you go, enjoy your meal."
"Thanks."

-After an exchange in conversation and the occasional sharing of meals, they were ready to pay and head out, but an older man in his 40's burst into the diner and was brandishing a handgun.

"Nobody move! Do as I say and no one gets hurt! No funny stuff!!!" the gunman shouted sweeping his surrounding of the horrified onlookers. He then turned his attention to the cashier. "You! Empty the Till Now!!!"

-The cashier complied and quickly dumped the till into a bag he provided. As he had the gun pointed at the cashier, he turned his attention to the bystanders staying quiet, until he noticed Roomi, most particularly her pearl necklace.

"As for you lady, your necklace... I'd like that from you."
"I don't think so, leave her be." Anthony protested, stepping in and trying to shield her from the gunman's view as he had his gun toward Anthony's chest.

"You think you're some hero huh? Forget who has the gun in hand?"
"She's been through enough already, just leave her be."
"My wife loves shiny stuff, so last warning. Her necklace, or a bullet to your chest."

-As the gunman made his final warning with the gesture of a cocked hammer, a lizardman snuck up from behind the said gunman and pistol-whipped him, knocking him out cold. But not without firing a single round into Anthony's chest in response as the latter fell unconscious to the ground.

"ANTHONY!!!" Roomi responded with a horrified look while she held him tight. "Somebody call 911!"

"It's ok Roomi (huff).... I'm fine."
"Huh?"

-As Roomi looked at where he was shot, the sweater he wore had stopped the bullet from penetrating, but not without leaving a large welt. “But I think I’ll need to see a doctor.”

“That won’t be necessary, I can help.”

-One of the customers stood up on all fours and walked towards him.

“Hey aren’t you’re that Unicorn neighbour that recently moved in next door?” he asked.
“Yup, that’d be me. But first…”

-The Unicorn lady brought her hands to his welt and rubbed the spot softly and in an instant, the welt disappeared.

“Hey it doesn’t hurt anymore. Thanks.”
“No problem, and the name’s Dana, and you are?” She asked while holding out her hand for a handshake as Roomi helped him up.

“Anthony Wolter.” he replied
“And you must be his girlfriend.” she asked, turning to Roomi.
“Y-you could say that.” she replied.
“You’ve made quite the noise a couple nights back.”

-Both Roomi and Anthony blushed while rubbing the back of their heads in unison.

“Umm…”
“Young love, I envy you both.” she remarked, eyes closed and smiling.

“So anyways, how can I repay you for helping me?”
“You know, I've always longed for a inexperienced man, and since you're already been taken, maybe you two could help in finding a partner with me.”

"Hmm... that could be very difficult to accomplish, especially that alot of people here are generally (taken)." Roomi said.
"I understand." Dana replied.
"But what we'll do at best is try talking to people who have something in common with yourself, how's that?" Anthony offered.
"That would be appreciated."
"But first, tell us about yourself..." Roomi asked.

"Well..."

-As Dana told as much as she could about herself and preferences. The lizardman tied up the gunman and kept an eye on him until the police came and took him in their cruiser. As Roomi and Anthony parted ways with Dana. They returned to his car.

"So anything else you want to do Anthony?" Roomi asked.

"If it's ok with you...two things: Jeannie's arcade and perhaps a stroll in Nekomata's park. I think I need a change in pace at what I'm doing after today."

"Okay! I love dancing around."
"That's the spirit."

-About an hour had passed until they'd arrived at Jeannie's. But before they could enter the premises. Jeannie was being escorted out of her own place by the same two officers who had arrested the gunman earlier, handcuffed and growling before placed beside the arrested gunman. Surprised, Anthony stopped to ask one of the officers.

"Excuse me, that's our boss you're arresting... what happened?"

"Your 'boss' is being arrested for sexual assault and slavery."

"Huh? I'm sorry, what 'slavery'?"

"Those mummies working in the kitchen were runaways and was forced to serve her unwillingly. As for the mummies, we're taking them into our care and custody. They will get treatment from her spell."

"One more thing... What 'sexual assault'?"

"A person seeking employment here was being hit on by your 'boss', he said no but she insisted, forcing magic on him. As she let him free after being satisfied. He reported it to us and we came down."

-Curiously Anthony wondered: 'I knew she was a sleazy boss, but I wonder who she seduced?

-A young adult, dressed in a claw-torned pink shirt and black shorts appearing his mid 20's stormed out speaking angrily and incoherently in a flamboyant tone. Seeing this, Anthony and Roomi couldn't help but turn their backs on the man holding back a chuckle.

"Well I guess there's no more reason to be here Anthony, let's go to that park." she suggested.
"I guess so. It's going to be a long drive out of New Zipangu before we get there."
"I can wait." she insisted.

-After 5 more hours of driving through various highways, quick sightseeing, three bathroom stops at various gas stations and leaving the city borders, they eventually made it to Nekomata's Park: A hundred-acre park with cut grass, wavy sidewalks, and a large forest surrounding the latter. However the park was empty, devoid of anyone in sight but the view was content and relieving in contrast to the city life the both had spent most of their life in. Exiting the car, they marvelled at the view of the place.

"Nice... no annoying children or barking dogs." Anthony said in relief.

"The park's just for you and me for the day." Roomi replied, holding Anthony's arm softly.

"Indeed."

"TAG You're it!!!" Roomi yelled, giggling and running away from Anthony.

"Hey get back here!!!" He shouted, laughing back and keeping up with Roomi as they jogged along the long sidewalk venturing further into the park until she came to a stop half an hour later, exhausted and panting as Anthony caught up to her, equally tired. They both lied down on the grass, looking up into the sky seeing the sun set completely.

"Whew! All that running's making me hungry." He said, still catching his breath: "I haven't run for so long."

-As Anthony turned to look at Roomi, she had rolled on top of his belly while she stood on all eight of her legs, eyes glowing as her alter-ego returned. She then proceeded to slowly encase him with her silk webbing, as he watched without fear as his view rotated 1440' degrees before coming to a stop facing her.

"So am I... But first, I left something in your car. Mind if I surprise you?"

"I trust you Juri."

"But first." She added a blindfold to Anthony. "No peeking. Be right back Antoine."

-As Juri borrowed his keys and dangled him onto a tree for him to wait out. Anthony thought to himself.

'Ah this is the life... never a feeling better than this..."

-About ten to fifteen minutes had passed and Anthony was getting bored, so he decided to pass time swinging his body back and forth on the treebranch. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands stop his momentum and digging into where his crotch is.

"Getting frisky are you Juri?" he assumed. He couldn't help but get hard at the situation as he felt a warm mouth engulf his member aggressively. He gasped a bit at the sudden impulse of pleasure hitting him.

"Whoa whoa, slow down, if you keep this up, you'll make me cum soon." he lightly protested to slow down. But he could only feel the increase of pace of his cock getting milked. Feeling the warm tongue swirl his shaft until he couldn't hold back.

"Juri, I'm cumming!!!" he yelled in orgasm, releasing his load into her mouth, feeling it swallow everything he shot out as he squirmed a bit in his webbed restraints. He also felt the mouth continuing to suck on his cock again as he got hard once more, going aggressive again at trying to make him cum.

"Cmon, take it easy, I'm getting sore now."

-As he swung away from her fellating him, He felt the momentum of his body being used to swing back and forth a bit to her mouth until he could feel his orgasm peaked again.

"I'm gonna cum again!!!" He shouted once more. Feeling himself explode into her mouth again as she swallowed everything he shot into her once more. He couldn't help but feel exhausted from the two shots.

"Look I didn't think you'd be THAT hungry." he said. As he felt his blindfold open up. He looked in horror that someone else was sucking him off instead. What he could make of her was an arachne, but nothing he's seen before. She had green skin, long black hair with horns, eight furry legs, claw-like arms and a yellow eye as her left eye was covered by a talisman of some sort.

---------------------------------------------

Juri was checking out how far she could jump from one spot to the next in her spider-form. She was managing about five to seven meters per lunge until she arrived at his car. Taking out of it she left was a little box and opening it, she delightfully smiled at the 24k gold ring before closing it up.

'I knew I found the right person.' she thought in excitement. Locking up his car, she turned around and walked peacefully until midway, she heard a loud scream coming from Anthony's direction.

"Antoine!!!" She yelled as she rushed to his aid running as fast as she could. 'What have I've done.' She thought regretfully.

End of Chapter 9.
Final Chapter and Epliogue.
Chapter 10, December 11, 2012 8:45 PM

-Juri hastened her way to Anthony’s distress until she heard silence moments later, upon discovering the tree she hung him on earlier, he was nowhere in sight.

‘Shit… where’d you go Antoine?’ she thought until she noticed a red cloth on the ground. ’What’s this?’ Giving it an inspection, a look of shock appeared before her and as she ran further down the road.

Meanwhile…..

-Anthony couldn’t see as his captor placed his blindfold back on, his early cries for help had been muffled with a gag made of silk tied firmly to his mouth. he couldn't help but feel like a piece of meat being dragged from the ground. Eventually for what seemed like forever he felt the dragging finally stop and he could hear calm music playing around his surroundings.

-The warm air around him felt like he was indoors. Finally, he smelled something so delicious his hunger grew after his arse being dragged for awhile. Eventually, he felt his blindfold loosen up as the light from a lamp momentarily blinded him before he could focus once more. Before him was the same green-skinned woman who sucked him off earlier (sans the cloth covering her left eye) but wearing a translucent night gown. Looking around his current surroundings, he was in a bedroom with the door leading to a hollow-out cave of some sort as she slowly turned his head gently towards herself with her claw.

“Like my digg? I’ve built it from scratch.” she said proudly before removing his gag.

“(cough) Who are you, and what do you want from me?” he asked hesitantly.

“You’ll have to pardon me, what I did earlier was just my way of saying ‘hello’.”
“Umm, I see…”
“What’s your name young man?” she asked, her intimidating yet intimate presence prompted a reply.
“A-Anthony.”

“That’s a nice name you have, name’s Tabitha, But many others like you generally call me a cow-demon before fleeing.”

“Yes I can clearly see why people fear you. I think I recall seeing an article about your kind.”
“Yeah? and what does it say about me?”

“That you kidnap men you fancy and rape them for the rest of their days.”
-To wit, Tabitha laughed as she settled down before making a reply.

“W-what’s so funny?” he asked in a confused tone.
“Oh please! That’s something my great-great-grandmother would do back in her days finding a man. In fact, consider yourself lucky I found you instead of the others around here. (What gossip did Kenneth Cross wrote this time)”

“Others? What others out here?” he asked curiously.

“There’s been recent sightings of Order members prowling around at night. That and a mix of Werewolves and Goblins sneaking around at nightfall. Full moon too, you definitely don’t want to encounter them at such times.
“Wait, the Order? I thought those zealots were disbanded.”

“Only a handful still remain loyal to their supposed Chief God. But they don‘t wander in New Zipangu, those who do enter generally become enchanted and taken in.”

“I'm sure there's a few who remain firm with their convictions.” he added.

“Those who still intend to kill are generally petrified or given life imprisonment.”

-Anthony remembered for a moment that he was still bound by Juri’s web work.

“So… can you help me get outta this bondage.”
“Sorry, I can’t.”
“What do you mean you can’t?” he said while squirming a bit in frustration.

“I've seen this webbing a long time ago. That silk’s pretty specialized, so specialized it looks like something a Jurougumo would produce. Only she could take it off.”
“Then how did you get to my 'package' then.”
“Well, what she needs’ generally uncovered.” Tabitha teased.

“(sigh)Typical Juri…” he pouted, but Tabitha expressed surprise from hearing “Juri“.
“Wait, did you say ‘Juri’” Tabitha asked with a bit of seriousness. “Would her surname happen to be ‘Zanders’?”

“Yes, that’d be her, but how did you…” he paused a bit before rephrasing the question. “Do you know each other?”

“Tabby!!!” Juri shouted who’d kicked open the door upon entry.
“Juri!!! Long time no see!!!” Tabitha responded in delight as she gave attention and gave a tight hug to Juri before releasing her. "And congratulations for being a woman!"

“Thanks... still tough as usual.” Juri remarked as she rubbed her shoulders.

"You'll have to forgive me for bringing him here cousin, then again leaving him out in the forest alone. What if werewolves took him away, what could you have done then to find him?"

"I'd prefer not to think of the consequences mind you." Juri replied with crossed arms.
“You still got a lot to learn."
"I do, if Roomi hadn't shut me out for the first few years of being around now and then."
"And that's where Anthony comes into play with your life now."

-Juri then looked towards Anthony with wanton lust while Tabitha smiled as he looked back in confusion.

"Umm... You don’t mind helping me out of this Juri?"
"Not just yet, I want to play with you now." she said as she undone the top of her kimono, revealing her large breasts. "I'll let you have some fun too Tabitha."

'Oh great, two girls to please now.' he thought.

"Naw, I think I'll pass, he's got your scent, he's all yours."
"More for me then."

'Whew, close one.' he thought in relief.

"But first, here's a little gift."

-Tabitha left for a moment and returned with a small vial on hand.

"What's that?" he asked.
"Just a personal concoction to keep you lasting for a night, and something Juri and I thought of a few years ago when a time like this comes."

-Tabitha handed the vial to Juri as she gave it a close inspection.

"Remember, only ONE drop BEFORE you get it on with him, too much will make him turn."

-As Tabitha watched as Juri gave Anthony a droplet in his mouth, he convulsed a bit from the taste before returning to his senses.

"God that's so bitter and metallic! What is it?"

"My blood...." she said with a plain smirk.

"Say WHAT?!" he exclaimed as his involuntary erection unbuckled his pants and stood freely.

"So what do you think Juri? Like what you see?"

-Juri rubbed her chin a bit while giving his member a quick inspection, eyeing the shaft twitching and pulsing as she grabbed it firmly with her grip. Anthony winced as he felt a change in sensitivity as well as the feeling that he could cum at will.

"Not bad Tabby, I definitely approve of this."
"Glad you like it, now then... unite. I'm going to take notes and watch you two play. See if the concoction works as planned."

"Hold that thought, I’ve got a present for him."

-Juri fished out the small box she retrieved earlier and presented it to Anthony.

"What's that you got there Juri?" he asked, to Tabitha, she was quite shocked.

"Oh my goodness! Juri, are you're going to-"

"Yes Tabitha, I'm proposing." she said. Anthony was just as surprised as Tabitha.

"I-uh I'm quite speechless with this." he replied nervously.

-Juri managed to pry off some webbing from his right arm as she sat on top of him, his member grinding her crotch as she kept her attention on putting the engagement ring on for him should he commit.

"Antoi-I mean Anthony..... Of the things I've been through the last couple days, I feel compelled to do this at the bottom at my heart." she said holding his ring finger an inch away from her engagement ring. "Will you marry me?" she asked, her heart was throbbing with suspense.

-Contemplation washed his mind regarding the last few days with her; the pizza delivery as Roomi, the first nightly rape as Juri, the games they played at Jeannie's and the ferris wheel at the exhibition, the breakfast incident and most recently their time at the park.

"I-I don't what it's like to be a husband." he replied with a hint of doubt.
"Likewise, I know little about what it's like being a wife. But I'm willing to start as of now. Will you commit yourself to me and for Roomi‘s sake?"

-A moments pause went by until Anthony came to a decision, his heart pounding at such an unusual timing.

"Yes.... Yes I will commit to you Juri, to life until death, I'll be your husband as you'll be my wife."

-Tears of joy forced itself out of Juri's eyes at the response as she slipped the ring into his willing finger. "Thank you Anthony, I've never felt so happier."

"Your welcome.... but before we get started, I want to ask you something."
"Anything you ask, I'll answer.."
"Is there something you‘ve always wanted to do besides just sex?" the question gave Juri quite a change of thought.

"Hmm... I’ve never really thought that far, come to think of it, I've wanted to try out a couple of extreme sports."
"And what's that?"
"Hang gliding, and a bit of rock climbing."
“Tell you what, we can start as soon as tomorrow if you like. Spend times together, just you and m-.”

“Ahem.” Tabitha interrupted, tapping the pen on her notepad now who also happen to have glasses worn.

“Until then, why don't we give Tabby something to enjoy.” Juri said, as she spread her lips open and slowly sank herself
into Anthony's shaft once more while Tabitha began jotting notes while keeping her observation of the two. Noting Juri's technique and Anthony's endurance and ability to keep up with her libido despite his sensitivity of his tip pounding her uterus as sweat trickled down her forehead and her panting grew to incoherent shouting.

"So far, so good. Keep it up you two." Tabitha said, as she switched her notes to a scrapbook and started speed drawing Juri riding Anthony as he came loads into Juri's lower lips while she smiled in satisfaction.

"Good... you came, how obedient of you. Let's try it again." Juri said, resuming her motioning of her hips again. Anthony panted as Juri freed his left arm, allowing him to use both his arms to grasp her hips as she held his wrists for support.
"And you doing a good job keeping up with me willingly."

"Well you really know how to flip my switch Juri." he said before Juri leaned forward to give him a passionate kiss...

---------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

December 12, 2012 (8:45AM)

-After hours of long sex and a midnight snack thanks to Tabitha's cooking. A view of Anthony and Juri, sleeping and drooling in bed and holding hands together as Tabitha gave them a rude awakening, shaking both of them to get up.

"Wake up!!! Wake up you two!!!"

"Ugh- Was is it?" Anthony slowly awoke seeing Tabitha distressed.

"You both might want to see the news now, there's a bit of a problem in New Zipangu."

"Wait, What is it?" he asked as Juri slowly came to.

"People are being attacked on the streets right now, both men and monsters!!!"

"What?!" Juri exclaimed as she got dressed and freed Anthony from her webwork as the two got up and went to the TV. An elf for an anchorwoman speaking of the breaking news.

"This just in, breaking news, we've got reports of strange gas causing affected mamono causing a rampage on main street, attacking and killing everything on sight, for everyone's safety, please lock your doors and windows, we're on high alert and martial law has been declared, I say again please lock your doors and windows, do not step outside, seek shelter immediately. To all the mamono, avoid this grey-coloured gas, any proxymity will infect you and risk the safety of your loved ones. We will stay on air as long as we can to keep you informed of the situation. Hey! Hey stay back!!! (screams)

-The channel went into static before powering down as the trio watched in horror as the sun peered into Tabitha's cave, Juri's legs had transformed back to human ones as her crimson eyes ceased glowing once more.

"Anthony? where am I? What's going on, and what are you doing here Tabitha?"
"It's a long story Roomi, but we can't leave, it's not safe outside."
"Hold on I got a radio." Tabitha said, grabbing a portable one on hand and changing the channels.

There everywhere!!! They're eating people alive!!! (Changes channel)
My mother changed and murdered my father, I barely managed to escape. (Changes channel)
Police! Freeze!!! Take em down Howard!!! (gunshots and the sound of a montrous roar echoed)

"Oh my god! Those poor people." Roomi said in horror. As she hugged Anthony arm in fear as Tabitha continued to hear in.

"I guess we'll have to wait it out then. Until then, help me board up the entrance." Tabitha said, grabbing some plank wood, hammers and a bucket of nails to barricade the entrance. In haste, Roomi and Anthony worked together to wall the entrance with Tabitha for half an hour until they were out of wood.

"There, that should hold." Tabitha said.

-Minutes later, the sounds of banging could be heard outside, a voice of a man screaming desperately to get into the cave while the three held their silence.

"HELP! LET ME IN!!! THOSE THINGS ARE AFTER ME! HELP ME AAHHH!!!"

-The three heard in horror the sounds of the man being dragged away as his vainful screams grew distant before silent.

"What are we going to do now Anthony?" Roomi asked, frightened as ever.

"I don't know, all we can do now is wait it out until help arrives."

"And don't make a peep, we don't want unwanted attention out there." Tabitha said.

-The three then turned their attention to the radio in low volume, listening in to whatever they could find as sounds of distress, emergency broadcasts and news reports were the only active channels.

End