The Experimental Fugitive

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

The Experimental Fugitive

Post by Pierce »

Warning: Killing of Monster Girls and Humans.
Chapter 1
Spoiler: show
Somewhere in the outskirts of New Zipangu...

“Sir, I think you should take a look at this.” a young man in his 30’s said, wearing a lab coat with the name tag (Jonathon) as he was looking through a microscope. An older man in his late 40’s, sporting a beard and a lab coat with the name tag (Brock) approached the young scientist as he peered into the microscope as well. Looking within it lies a green, unfertilized egg being penetrated by a swarm of energized spermatozoa, as one managed to engulf itself inside and becoming fertilized, before going through cell division.

“Remarkable… This will be a first for man and mamono-kind. The first hybrid mamono anyone‘s ever seen.”

“What would you like done with the Incubus/Alraune sample Brock?”

“Send in the echidna Jane. Get her prepared for artificial insemination.”

“Yes sir.”

Taking the sample from the microscope, Jonathon took it in from a syringe and exited the labroom while Brock had spoken to Jane, strapped down onto a bed. With IV drips and a life support system to monitor her heart rate.

“Will I be ok?” She asked, regarding her insemination. Determined, Brock placed his hand to hers.

“As long as you remain calm and relaxed, your path to motherhood will be done in less than a few minutes.”

“Thank you. I've always wanted to name my daughter ‘Alicia‘.”

“When she’s born we’ll have her registered immediately. I guarantee you that. Jon, insert the egg.”

Brock held Jane’s hands to keep her unafraid as Jonathon slowly injected the sample into her uterus. Once done, Jonathon then brought out an ultrasound machine to track the sample’s progress from Jane‘s belly.

“Wow. Take a look at that Jane.” Brock said to her, pointing at the screen as the tiny egg already hastened into a embryo and then into a fetus. “Looks like you’ll become a mother in a minute or so.”

“Fantastic, come to me Alicia.” She said smiling, as she watched the fetus becoming close to a newborn child, already starting to kick at her stomach with its serpent tail as her belly bulged. “Look! It’s even kicking! This is better than I imagined.” Jonathon said in excitement.

As the three watched the newborn becoming imminent for release. A trio of armed soldiers burst into the room they were in while the two soldiers on each side stood guard at the door. Furious, Brock stepped forward and spoke to the approaching soldier who appeared to be the commanding officer. Noticing his stainless steel dogtag in the shape of a cross.

“What are you religious fanatics doing here? This is a restricted area! Leave at once!!!”

“The Order sent their regards…” The soldier in the middle said, as he raised his carbine at Brock and fired several rounds to his chest as he collapsed lifeless. Jane had let out a horrified scream as Jonathon tried to comfort her.

“Have your convictions blinded you so?! Men and mamono are equal beings!!!” Jonathon yelled.

“The bonding of both men and mamono is strictly forbidden in our tenets. For that, you will be purged with the rest.” The soldier said, activating his laser pointer to his forehead as he squeezed the trigger.

(BANG)

The bullet struck Jonathon between the eyes and escaped through the back of his skull. Killing him instantly as he too fell lifeless to the floor while Jane screamed out once more at the gruesome sight, catching the killer’s attention while helpless from her restraints.

“You monsters! How could you kill them? They‘ve done no wrong to you!!!” Jane said in anger as he lowered his rifle.

“They are sympathizers to the mamono. They’re to die along with the creature scum. Since you’re the mother of monsters yourself. I’ll end your life painfully.”

The soldier then drew out his combat knife, held it in the stab position while Jane struggled with her restraints as she continued to scream for her life. In a split second, he sank the blade down into her chest, twisting it to stop her heart as she drew her last breath as the sound of a flatline echoed across the room. The commanding officer turned on his walkie-talkie, speaking to his superiors.

“Mission complete. The target's eliminated.”

“Outstanding work men, I will recommend you and your fellow men to be promoted to ‘Hero’. Collect all documents, incinerate everything there and return to base. You‘ve done the world a favour, one step at a time.”

“Understood. Alright boys, take any documents before getting the incendiaries out. We're getting promoted after this!”

After collecting key documents, The soldiers pulled the pins from their grenades before tossing it into the room before making their hasty escape as the grenades detonated, torching everything in sight as test tubes cracked and circuitry shorted out from the scorching heat.

While the fires were working their way towards the late Jane and her fellow scientists, her vagina suddenly split open, revealing a newborn’s hand grabbing her labia-minora and pulling herself out from her late mother’s uterus and collapsing onto the tiled floor, slipping her red serpentine tail out last. Having starting to develop physical and mental condition quickly, she checked her surroundings as she realized she was in danger of being cooked alive.

Attempting to slither away, her umbilical cord leashed her from escaping. Desperate, she sank her baby teeth into her own cord, until she severed it from her mother. Now free from her bond. The naga (still growing into a juvenile mamono as her long silver hair developed instantly and her baby teeth fell out revealing fully developed teeth and fangs) slithered out of the burning lab as she barely managed to escape certain death as the ceilings started to collapse.

Looking outside in the night skies, she noticed a black van fleeing into the distance while she approached a shiny item one of the soldiers left behind. A broken secondary dogtag, in the shape of a cross. Picking it up, she looked at the engravings left from one of the soldiers: Sgt 1st class Mike Lambert. April 1st, 1985. Minutes later, the naga grew into an adult form, developing grey skin, flowers from the side of her head and the horns of a succubus and managed to speak independently.

“My tail… so itchy.” she said in irritation, as she scratched the tip of her tail to relieve the itchiness, feeling her tail split and divide into three segments with mini villa-like tentacles flapping around before the segments closed up again.

'What... What am I?' she thought. As she slithered around for a reflection until she saw a puddle of water on the ground revealing a reflection of herself as she touched her face in surprise of her looks. She had yellow-coloured serpentine eyes, pointy ears and large breasts to add to her completed development with tattoos strewn about on the left half of her body. Finished with checking herself out, she transformed into a small snake before slithering away from the wrecked lab and down a manhole, unaware that a UAV, operated by the Order was watching her flee the scene.

Meanwhile back at the van.

"Hells yeah! You've done us a fucking good job Mike!!!" one of his comrades said while giving a high five to his other partner in the back seat. "Oh I can't wait for that promotion!!!" the other said.

As the three chat about their success, Mike received a call from the higher ups. "Hey guys, hold up a sec. The head honcho has something to say." he said receiving the call.

"He must be urgin' to congratulate us now."

"Shh. He on the line now."

"Sgt Mike, what's your status?"

"A-ok, we're currently heading back to base."

"You fools! Intel reports you haven't finished the job yet."

"WHAT?! What do you mean not done?!" He asked in an angry tone, causing his buddies to go silent.

"Our airborne surveillance spotted an unknown witness escaping the scene. Your orders were to not leave witnesses alive."

"Didn't you get a bioscan of it?"

"Negative, our scanners couldn't pick up anything with the registered monsters we scanned before."

"Wait? There was something else in there?"

"You have your orders, take out that witness, man or monster. Your promotion will be on hold until your objective is complete. Failure to comply will result in termination of your status and you will be executed on sight. Understood?"

"I copy, over and out." Mike said before throwing his comm out the window.

"What the fuck just happened Mike?"

"Looks like we haven't finished the job yet. Our promotion's on hold."

Angered, one of his fellow soldiers slammed his fist against the side of the van: "That's bullshit! We were so close!!!"

"I know, let's finish the job, otherwise expect to stand before a firing squad."

Making a U-turn, Mike floored his accelerator as he drove back to the scene, now occupied by firefighters putting out the flames.

'Shit, gone without a trace.' Mike thought, exiting the van along with his partners. "Let's start looking around."

Having drawn out a device that tracks specific scents that certain mamono emit. He picked up a scent. "Alraune pollen... But that can't be right, they can't move on their own." Following the scent, they came to a manhole.

"Uhh sir, we're not going down there are we?" one of Mike's subordinates asked.

"Up to you man, either smelly or dead, it's your call."

Opening the manhole, the trio climbed down to the sewers while Mike kept his trace of the pollen scent.

"That way I think." Mike said, pointing in the direction of the scent.

Kilometres away from the sewers, the serpent slid out of a large pipe and out into a lake, leading to a large forest. It continued to slither away further into the forest until it transformed back into her original self. Tired, exhausted and low on spirit energy, the serpentine girl collapsed on the ground as it slept.

Meanwhile, half a kilometre away, a young teenager unknowningly approaches her position. Unaware that he'll be crossing paths with hers.

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 First Encounter

Lucas Thorne, a young outdoorsman had usually enjoyed his solo trips to the local forests to get away from the busy, urban lifestyle. That, and to blow off some steam caused by his sibling arguments with his older brother, James Thorne.

‘Nothing like some fresh air and some time alone.’ he thought as he stumbled, nearly tripping on a tree branch due to the darkness. “Jesus! Nearly twisted my ankle there.” his environment unsettled him further with the sounds of howling wolves: ‘No bitches (female dog definition) around, no problem for me.’

Coming across a small lake, he watched as the drainpipe spewed septic waste out from a nearby drainpipe.

‘Disgusting, It must be the ass end of the city‘s waste.’ he thought again with discomfort at the sight of sludge pouring out and the trees surrounding it wilted from the toxic effects. ‘I think I’ll check out the forest instead.’

Travelling towards the more healthier trees, he expressed delight at the more positive view of mother nature as opposed to the man-made after effects. Tired, he decided to set up camp for the night before attempting to return home the next day. He opened up his backpack and rolled out a sleeping bag, some pepperoni sticks, a small ziploc bag full of baby carrots and a small canteen of water, eating and drinking his fill before sleeping.

‘I wish I could enjoy this more often then spend time with my crabby brother.’ he thought, looking at the starry skies for a moment before sleeping it off.

(8 hours later)

The sounds of tweeting birds and the occasional woodpecker forced him awake as if they were his alarm clock. Opening his eyes slowly, he came to his senses seeing the sunrise beam throughout the forest and began to pack up his stuff before leaving, but not before hearing the sound of a snore.

“Hello? Anyone there?”

The sounds of snoring grew louder as he tried to pinpoint its source, until it eventually faded out again once he came across a nude woman collapsed on the floor, silver haired and with light skin, sleeping in the fetal position with her legs curled, unaware she’s a mamono.

“Hey! Are you ok?” he yelled, dropping his backpack and running to her aid, taking off his jacket to cover her body up. Lucas then leaned towards her and noticed she was starting to awaken.

“Soo…hungry.” She replied weakly.

“Give me a sec, I‘ll help you with that.” He said, reaching for his backpack for the pepperoni sticks he still had leftover. He started to rip the stick into little bits before gently feeding it into her mouth. However, the torn bits were still too tough for her to chew on.

‘(sigh) I know I shouldn’t be taking chances, but what the hell...’

Lucas started to put a couple pieces into his mouth, pre-chewing the food before feeding it to her mouth to mouth. She managed to chew on it properly before he repeated the process several times until he used up his sticks. He then took his canteen out and poured a bit of water to his hand before she drank from his palm gently. She then started to get up slowly, letting his jacket drop, exposing her large breasts. He couldn’t help but marvel at the sight of her jugs but maintained his attention towards her well-being by covering her up with her coat again.

“Aren’t you cold? I’m freezing my ass off right now. I’ll go get some extra clothes.”

Returning to his backpack, he grabbed a pair of clean underwear, an extra pair of jogging pants, and a sweater as he helped dress her up.

“There you go, should be warm now.”

"Thank you..." she said, smiliing back at Lucas.

"My pleasure, good to know I could be of help."

"What's your name?" she asked curiously.

"Lucas Thorne, and you are?"

As the girl searched for a name, her thoughts echoed the voice of a name her mother thought of before her birth.

"A-Alicia."

"That's a pretty name you have. By the way, what happened to you? You look like you've been through hell."

"Very..."

'Ok...' Lucas thought before shrugging it off: "Anyways, if you like, I could take you back to your home if you want."

"I don't have a home..." Alicia replied.

"You nomadic or something?"

"Not quite."

"(Sigh) If you want, I'll invite you to my home so you can get cleaned up and let you be on your way afterwards." he offered, extending his hand to her.

"Ok." she answered, taking his hand as he picked up his backpack and walked with her out of the forest towards his volkswagon beetle he left at a public parking lot. Unloading his equipment in the back of his car. He opened the passenger door to let her in, she entered the front seat as Lucas entered his.

“You gonna put on those seatbelts? I can’t have you flying out the window now.”

“Seatbelts? What’s that?”

“Huh? Oh here, let me help you.” He said, as he leaned over for her seatbelt, accidentally pushing her breasts with his arm before reaching the belt and clicking it into place. “Sorry bout that. Safety first.”

“It’s ok, kinda tickled too.” she replied.

Driving out the lot, he continued onto a highway an hour before the death squad‘s arrival. Unaware of her recent proximity but still picking up traces of her pollen.

“Well? Any luck finding ‘it’ Mike?”

“Rats, the trace was strong at that one spot, she must’ve slept before taking off.” Mike said, looking at his tracker leading off to a roadway while noticing a pair of recently placed footprints. “Someone picked her up.”

“Damnit, the longer we waste time, the closer we’ll become six feet under!”

“Calm down rookie, that’s why we got GPS satellites positioned all over the world. She can’t hide from us forever.”

Pressing a few buttons on his tracker, a screen depicting a GPS locater popped up, requesting voice commands. “Computer, playback current location an hour ago.”

Looking at the video rewind, he noticed a pair of humans entering a small car. “Pause. Magnify image.”
The screen zoomed in depicting a teenager entering a car with a girl entering the car with him. Surprised at the discovery, he made a call from his buddy‘s walkie-talkie.

“Command, this Sgt Mike speaking, do you copy over?”
“Copy that Sgt Mike, what’s your status?”
“The target witness was being taken by an unknown individual, driving a Red Volkswagon Beetle, Licence plate: (BUGG ME).”
“Copy that, we’ll run that plate into our system, over.”
“Over and out.”

As Mike finished his communication with command, one of his comrades spotted something in the woods as he raised his rifle.

“Sir, we got company.”

“Hmm?”

His subordinate’s suspicion confirmed as a pack (six-pack) of werewolves came out of the woods, surrounding the trio who had raised their guns up in defence, one of them stepped forward, apparently being the alpha-wolf.

“Give up, and we won’t be so rough in bed.” the alpha offered. Showing off her claws in an attempt to intimidate them.

“Stupid bitch, we don’t yield without a fight, you're not even armed.” Mike said, fishing out a stun grenade.

“GET EM ALIVE!” she yelled.

As the six wolves simultaneously pounced on the three. Mike had quickly tossed the flashbang in midair while holding their ground as sunglass-like visors slipped onto their eyes. A bright, white light blinked for an instant stunning the six-pack. By the time the alpha-wolf recovered from the effects, she was held down by Mike’s boot to her neck. While looking to her side in horror that her comrades were shot dead already.

“You are really stupid, aren’t you? Taking on armed men with nothing but your claws.” Mike said, while the Alpha snarled, clutching his foot with her paws as he aimed his carbine towards her head.

“YOU”LL PAY FOR TH-”

Her speech was cut off as his bullet sunk into her head, execution style as her arms dropped lifeless and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Mike then relieved his foot from “it“ as his other partners dragged their bodies into a pile while he returning to his contact with command.

“Command, Sgt Mike speaking, do you copy?”
“Copy that, over.”
“Requesting body disposal and transportation, over.”
“Copy that, dispatch and transportation has been sent for cadaver collection, ETA 20 minutes, over.”
“I copy, any findings on the car? over.”
“Positive ID sir, subject goes by the name of Lucas Thorne, aged 17, home address: 614 coesim road, be advised that his location is a restricted area, the place is highly concentrated with mamono activty, be very subtle down there, over.”
“Copy that, standing by. Over and out.”

Mike tossed his walkie-talkie back to one of his subordinates as he inspected his rifle before his backup arrived. The three being transported elsewhere in a swat-like box car before an ambulance in their place arrived, with special ops units collecting the werewolf remains in bodybags before taking off into the distance.
Chapter 3
Chapter 3: Home and debriefing

Inside Lucas' beetle, driving 80 km/h Northbound towards home, a small house in a suburb of New Zipangu, he was curious about Alicia.

“What were you doing out there alone and without clothes?”

“I-I don’t know, all I recall was crawling out of something tight and narrow and flames surrounding me.” she replied calmly.

“Go on, what else do you remember?”

“I escaped the scorching flames before the structure had collapsed and ventured down some dark, smelly tubes. I eventually crawled out and collapsed in the forest, until you found me. That should be the gist of it.”

“I see… don‘t know what would’ve happened had I not found you.”

“I’m glad you didn’t leave me alone out there… Thank you.” Alicia said with relief, resting her palm on his.

“No problem, I‘m glad I could be of help.” he said, feeling Alicia lean forward to give him a light kiss on his right cheek. “Oh!” he blushed until he arrived home. “Alright, home sweet home.”

Pulling into his small driveway, he turned off his car and exited while going around and helping Alicia out, opening the door and unbuckling her seatbelt. “Let‘s get you cleaned up a bit.” he said, holding her hand gently as he led her to his front door. Unlocking the entrance with his key, they were introduced to the clean sight of his hallway. Kicking his shoes aside, he had led her to his bathroom upstairs. Teaching her how to turn on and off the shower head and testing the water to show her the most comfortable water temperature.

“Ok Alicia, I’ll leave you be until you clean yourself up.” Lucas said, locking the door for her as she looked back at him smiling.

“Thank you.”

As Lucas closed the door for her, he turned around as a familiar face stood before him.

“Hey bro! Who’s the chick you brought in here?” his brother asked curiously.

“Don’t worry about it James, she was alone in the woods and I helped her out.”

“Did she return any sexual favours?” James lewdly asked. .

“Don’t be absurd! I’m not shallow as you are.” he replied with annoyance.

“Well then, I’ll be going, there’s a nice flick out lately.” James said.

“Do as you like. I could care less.”

As James put on his shoes and walked towards the exit, he added one more thing to mention.

“Don’t leave a mess with that hottie of yours.”

“God, shut up!!!” Lucas said, throwing a book at him while he blocked the throw with the closed entrance door. 'Annoying as usual.'

However, James didn’t have plans to watch any films.

'Lets see that hot body of yours.' he thought while smiling at the intention.

Sneaking into the backyard with no one watching, he quietly slid the bathroom window open slowly as he tried to get a good look at her with his one eye. He was stunned at the drop dead beauty. Seeing her scrub herself clean with her arms while rubbing her neck, breasts and her own arms one at a time before working her way down to her firm buttocks and eventually her thighs and down to her shins.

James, excited at the view began to get hard at the voyeuristic sight and not wanting to give himself away but wanted to “release” himself, he unzipped his pants as he started to “pet the chicken” at the hot beauty continuing to clean herself, now applying shampoo to her silver hair as she scrubbed deeply into her long hair, as he continued his stroking as he glazed at the view of soap suds streaming down her body, arousing him further as he was moments away from climaxing. but not before noticing her skin change into a bluish colour and her legs melding into a red-coloured serpent's tail.

'What the fuck?!' he thought with surprise as he went soft without finishing, realizing she was some lamia mamono of some sort. He pulled up his pants and rushed back inside the entrance while Lucas laid on a couch reading a magazine, his eyes glanced over the pages.

“Hmm? Back so soon? Didn't know they made short movies or did you change your mind?” he asked before his eyes turned back to his pages.
"You didn't tell me your friend was a mamono!"
(Glares back)“Right right, pullin my leg just like last time, seen that shit before.”
"I'm telling you, she a freakin-"
"That's enough! I've had it with your shenanigans, what, you had magic Matango mushrooms lately? Quit bothering me!!!"
"Fine! Be that way!" James shouted.

Running into his bedroom and slamming it shut, he turned on his Dell computer and opened his firefox browser. Glancing at the mamono world report for a moment, he read a small article about a massive orgy that occurred a few nights back at some concert involving a Siren and a few Mermaids unintentionally causing a temporary sexual outbreak with their singing with the crowd.

"Well shit, I wish I was there to get some or two." he muttered.

He also read another article regarding a recent fire at a small laboratory. The authorities called it off as an accident with the wiring and circuitry, having found no bodies inside.

'Must be scammers trying to collect some insurance money.' he thought, while browsing other articles.

/////////////////////////////

Meanwhile at one of the Order’s underground base of operations, Mike was inside a large conference room with his Commanding Officer, discussing the documents collected at the lab.

“What horrendous things they’ve done, trying to play god and making terrifying abominations!!” the CO said with a disgusted expression. “Don’t you agree Michael?”

“Of course sir. if we had the chance to turn back time, I would've taken out the Demon Lord long before she would make the monsters she call mamono.”

The CO sighed as he rest his palm on Mike‘s shoulder: “I wish we have soldiers up to your standards. Long ago, our ancestors started off with over a hundred-thousand loyal men. Now remains about less than five-thousand of us. Damnit!!! That succubus bitch had swooned most of our troops while many more revolted and rejected our ideals, calling them barbaric and decadent!”

“Rest assured sir, my convictions remain solely to the chief god and the cause to safeguard the continuation of the human race. I owe that for the hospitality you've given me.”

“That’s good to hear.” he replied in content to his response. “Don’t fail me like many others had. Bring your men and return at 0500 hours for briefing. Until then, get some rest.”

“Yes sir, if cornered, I would rather die than fall to their carnal desires.” he said, opening his mouth revealing an unbroken suicide pill in his molar in the event of capture.

After a salute, Mike had stepped out of the conference room and went into a large changeroom, redressing himself in casual, plain-clothes and looking at a photograph of himself and his lover.

'I'll find a way to change you back Angela, I swear it on my life.' he thought before kissing the photo and putting it back in the locker.

(Flashback begins)

A few years ago Angela and Mike were orphens and had grown up together under the custody and care of the order, who had found them abandoned and took them in for recruiting purposes. They had believed against the ideals of the Human/Mamono situation and willingly rejected their union under the false pretenses as horrible monsters that eat people. As they grew up into adulthood, they'd grown close together and even started going steady.

All seemed well up until they had their first sortie with a small group of excavators and themselves as their security: To vacate an Amazoness settlement with lethal force and occupy the land for another base. However, the amazoness tribe came prepared with a temporary alliance with a large group of werewolves and were ambushed at the tribe's entrance before they could fight back. The end result was a few excavators dead while many others were captured and swooned by the werewolf/amazoness captors. Angela on the other hand had escaped with Mike, but had been scratched by one of the werewolves and once they returned to base, she had been kept alive under stasis thanks to Mike's pleas to let her live as she transformed into a werewolf, losing her memories and consumed with lust.
(Flashback ends)

Exiting the locker room and into a hallway leading towards the exit. He walked past a dozen men entering the hallway with six bodybags on a few stretchers with one of the bags revealing a werewolf paw sticking out as the corpses were being transferred to room #731: Vivisection.

End of Chapter 3
Chapter 4a and 4b
Chapter 4a

“Hey Alicia, you done yet?” Lucas asked after he gave a light knock at her door.

“Just about.” she replied while turning the faucet off, drying herself off with a towel and dressed herself with a new set of clothes Lucas provided earlier. A grey t-shirt, checker coloured boxers and blue jeans. Checking herself out with the mirror once more, she left the bathroom as Lucas waited patiently for her.

“You look pretty good Alicia.”
“Thank you.” she replied.

"Well now, is there anything I can get you? Perhaps a glass of water to drink?

"No I'm fine, though I'm feeling rather tired." she said while hinting her mood in a gesture of a yawn.

"No problem, I got a spare guest bedroom you may use." Lucas said as he led her to the second floor and opened the door leading to the guest bedroom. A white bedroom decorated with wallscrolls written in random kanji symbols and a queen-sized bed.

"Thank you, and I apologize for any trouble I might've caused." Alicia said as she hugged him lightly.

"No worries, I'm glad I could be of help, good night." he replied while closing her door.

Alicia then plopped herself down onto the bed as she fell into a peaceful slumber. Her mind going blank as her subconscious took over.

-----------------------------------------------

"Wha? What the?" Alicia thought as she appeared in the same lab as before, but only as a spectator being unable to interact with the environment as she watched a familiar serpentine woman enter the lab and being greeted by two friendly scientists. Looking closely, she could make out the tags on their labcoat (Jonathon) and (Brock).

"Welcome back Jane." Brock said extending an arm out for a handshake.

"So, did I qualify?" she asked.

"After careful consideration. Out of the 20 volunteers. The test results determined you'd be the best possible surrogate mother. After all, your particular kind has been endowed as the mother of monsters."

In an instant, Jane welled up in tears of joy as her hopes of birthing a unique child was guaranteed.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" she bursted in happiness as she hugged Brock coiling up around him too tightly.

"She looks so familar, where have I seen this 'Jane'?" Alicia suspected.

As Jane uncoiled, Jonathon approached her with waiver forms on hand.

"Ok Jane, all you need to do now is sign here and you should be all set."

Without hesitation, Jane took the forms and giving it a once over, ensuring consistency in the fine print.

"Got a pen I can sign with?" She asked Brock.

"Of course." he replied as he quickly withdrew his pen from his breast-pocket and clicked it for her to use. Watching her signing the contract swiftly before handing back to him.

"Now then, I'll be seeing you tomorrow evening. I need to finalize the samples. Good day to you Jane." Brock said before turning his back on her as Jane walked out of the lab. Alicia then followed her, seeing Jane enter a taxi without noticing a man eyeing the echidna top to bottom and overhearing his radio communication device.

"Target sighted, mamono activity confirmed. Echidna-class species, standing by for further orders over."

"Copy, eliminate target at your best opportunity, over.

"Roger, we'll eliminate the target and raze the facility tomorrow night."

Before Alicia could follow the unknown man her view started to blur as she fell unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine sleepyhead." A familiar voice spoke. Opening her eyes, her blurred vision focused out as she saw Lucas leaned forward face-to-face with her.

"Morning Lucas." Alicia replied. "How long was I asleep?"

"I'd say about a nice eleven hours, It's noon already. I also made some brunch downstairs, let's have a bite to eat."

As Alicia got up, she thought being around Lucas would be a burden for him and considered departure.

"I think I should get going now. I don't want to be of anymore trouble for you."

"Are you sure you don't want something to eat? Ok, I'll respect your decision. However, should the outside world give you trouble again. Feel free to come back anytime if you like." Lucas offered as he noticed Alicia blushing.

"I'll keep that in mind." she said as they walked to his front door. "For that, you get a special gift from me."

"And what would that be?" he asked.

Alicia gave a moments pause as she leaned in to kiss him as he felt her heartbeat rise. Lucas responded by locking lips with hers as he felt as though his heartbeat synch up with hers. He could feel how warm her lips felt, especially tasting the abnormally sweet saliva in her mouth, almost like nectar. Their tongues swirling around each others for a minute or so before she gently broke it off and catching their breath.

"My first kiss. See you soon." she replied.
"Mines too, and ditto." Lucas said as Alicia proceeded to exit his home and walk out onto the sidewalk, she then turned around and waved goodbye to him as he did the same for her as she turned away and grew distant from his view.

"She's one of a kind." He spoke to himself as he rubbed his lips with content satisfaction.

"Yes, especially coming from a lovey-dovey snake like herself." James sarcastically said, surprising Lucas for a moment and breaking the pleasant mood he was in.

"You need to learn some manners asshat, she's not a snake." Lucas replied with disgust to his comment.

"I'm warning you bro, she's really a-"

"NOT another word from you James." Lucas said, hinting anger with his grim tone, irritated at his brother's presence.

"Suit yourself." His rude brother replied leaving to enter the kitchen to eat brunch.

Lucas then looked once more at the front yard and seeing beyond it, the skyscrapers and monolithic structures of New Zipangu before closing his entrance door shut before turning to his meal.

End of Chapter 4a

Chapter 4b

Mike had returned to the meeting room as scheduled, arriving early to maintain punctuality. Seeing one of the doors open, he saw his two partners walk in doing smalltalk as the CO stepped in seconds later. The three immediately stood straight and held a salute.

"At ease." the CO replied as the four sat down as he took out documents. "Given new evidence recently found searching further in the files I've proposed a different method of approaching this 'thing'."

"How would you like us to proceed sir?" Mike asked.

"We would like you to take her in 'Alive'." the CO replied.

Hearing this made Mike bewildered at the request. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't hear the last part correctly, can you repeat that?"

"I want you to bring it in breathing."

"All my life I've killed those under your command, why spare this abomination?"

"Well now, here's why: This creature may hold the key to two important things. It could produce male offspring, or reverse the effects of mamonification. This could allow us to change monsters back to human and weed out the 'true' monstrosities."

"Hmm. That's something we all would want, it could even-."

"Yes, this may even bring back Angela."

"If it helps in bringing her back. I will carry out your orders at all costs."

"Good, now then as soon as possible, apprehend the experimental fugitive. Oh and as a reminder, she's deep within monster territory, so I suggest you keep a low profile, don't kill anyone unless needed to. Finally, this' my only warning to you. Should you get captured and get swooned by them, you know what to do. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes. That last part's covered deeply sir." he said, showing his death pill once more for assurance.

"Well then, this meeting's dismissed."

As the CO collected the documents back and stepped out, the three remained to continue discussing the matter.

"What's with you two being so quiet at this meeting? Got something in mind Tristan?" Mike asked his partners.

"It's nothing." he replied calmly.

"Well, now's the time to plan this out. How the hell we supposed to enter New Zipangu without gettin taken away by those creatures?"

"You could just add their scent to us so that it leaves us immune." Alex added.

"Hmm a smart idea. But the only drawback is the immunity is ineffective to the creature type which you bore their scent with." Mike noted. "Let's just hope the creature of the said scent doesn't come across us."

"Well said Mike. Let's use the scent from the werewolves we shot. After all, they generally hang around the forests and rarely come around urban environments."

"Alright, let's get some scent."

The three got up and entered a long hallway with various doors side to side, each room showing a number of scientists and their dirty deeds with the various monsters in each room. Curious the three peered in each room to determine whether the creatures being dissected upon may be needed for the intended scent.

One room showed a scientist pour a vat of purple slimy liquid into an rectangular aquarium but filtering out a spherical ball from the liquid as he grabbed ahold of it.

"This almost looks like a tennis ball albeit purple." the scientist said, bouncing the ball on the ground in delight. "Bounces like it too."

The liquid tried to escape the vat as the sphere revealed a smiley but one of the scientists picked up a scalpel and proceeded to slice open the core like an apple to discover its insides, the slime in the container started to shake violently as the core's smile turned into a X_X face before the container ceased movement, being mere jelly. He then peered inside the cut-away of the core revealing a mini-brain inside of it.

"Remarkable, the fruit of knowledge is at its very core." he said, before injecting the core with preservatives and storing it in a nearby fridge.

"Nope, too slimy." Mike said as they peered into the next room.

-The second room had a heavily-restrained minotaurus, who was kept alive being bound by a heavy neck and wrist brace with a mouth gag as the only thing she was forced to stare at was a red projection screen, changing fade and sharpness of colour to see which shades of 'red' affected her the most. A timer beside it indicated she had been forced to stare at it for three hours as a few scientists wearing hazmat suits started to collect her secretions between her legs flowing non-stop in a large container.

"Want milk?" Alex said as the three burst into laughter at her humiliation as she looked at the three laughing at her and started to break down in tears while struggling with her legs, managing to kick away one of the harvestors as he smashed violently into a wall, knocking him out instantly. The others then withdrew cattle prods set to "MAX".

"Hmm, too messy. I'll pass." Mike said as they ignored the prodding and continued down the hall and peered into the next room with a prominent sign on the front door. This time their eyes were glued to the sight of what they saw except for Mike, who merely glanced.

Subject Thirty-Four, Succubus class: Designation: Liliana, Last update: Subject's tail and wings severed for research and development on human aviation. Danger: Do Not Enter without special permission from high command. Trespassers will be shot on sight.
As prevalent with high security, keycard locks and a two gun turrets emphasized specfically for this room.

A fully-developed nude woman with curvy hips and large breasts was sealed in a special room so that her presence prohibited magical sexual arousal only to her outward physical appearance and her hair (which was originally stated on the sign to be a light blue) was a colourless grey instead which covered her right eye. The woman noticed she was being watched as she showed a look of surprise as her face was flushed.

Sidestory Fanfic: "Inmate"

"Don't look at me you pigs!" Liliana pouted as she covered up her vital spots and turned her back on them.

"Alright, let's give the lady some privacy." Mike said as he was the only one of the three without a 'bulge'. "Alex, Tristan. Hold still for a sec."

"Yes sir." they said, knowing their punishment.

Mike then grabbed Alex's shoulders and slammed his right knee into his crotch as Alex fell to the ground wincing in pain as he proceeded to do the same to Tristan, also collapsing on the ground in pain as he let them get up a minute later.

"Remember, temptation is a sign of defeat. Better I caught you than the commander himself. He'd have your head on a stake." he said in a normal tone. "Ah here it is." he said seeing the lab with the dead werewolves being dissected upon in front of a small classroom attended by silent pre-teen order recruits. "What's up Stan?"

"Not much." Stan replied as he left a mini spray bottle for them, ready on a table. "Got you covered already."

Checking out the bottle, Mike noticed it looked exactly like the same stuff from the minotaurus, except it was extracted from the vagina of a werewolf. "Thanks a bunch."

"No problem. Now then if you excuse me." Stan said as he put on a rubber glove and started to fist its other orifice. The three quickly made their leave with an expression of disgust.

"I can't imagine what nasty shit he has to go through." Tristan mused.

"Scientists.... you'd have to be fucked in the mind to live up to their level of morality." Mike said as he sprayed the odorless substance on himself, then Alex and Tristan. "Now then, let's go have a word with that boy in-town. See if he can point us in her direction."

End of Chapter 4b...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Re: The Experimental Fugitive

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 5
Chapter 5

In the busy streets of New Zipangu, a large intersection instantly fills up with various people in business suits. A centaur speaks on a cell phone as a school of harpies flew overhead. As a hung chochin swings happily over a bar rooftop passing down fliers down below. A Red and Blue Oni drank while blissfully singing along a song from the radio with their equally drunk partners.

Among the crowd, Alicia continued her free-roaming while glancing at various items in each shop.

A jewellry store filled with necklaces, ear-rings and wedding rings all glittering before her eyes. "Beautiful." she said as she continued passing other shops along the way. A chocolate store filled wiith fudge, candy apples and pastries. A brown-patched holstaurus steps forward with a platter of chocolates.

"Hi there Ma'am. Would you like to try a sample?" The server asked happily as Alicia remained indecisive with the large platter of chocolate.

"I'm not sure what I want to pick."

"Oh? How about this one?" the Holstaurus offered, pointing at a heart shaped chocolate, the pressed hand prints on both sides indicated that the chocolate was intended for two. "This' what I have when my darlin's around."

"I see." Alicia said while gently picking up the chocolate and gave it a small bite. An immediate expression of a smile grew on her face as she took another bite. "This' really good!" Alicia remarked as her day couldn't feel anymore joyous as the intake of endorphins grew.

"Thank you. I'm glad to see a satisfied customer. In fact, I'm looking for someone who can taste-test my works of art just for an hour or two for today. You'll be compensated with chocolate and a sum of money if you accept. Interested?"

"Sure. Your stuff's delicious!" Alicia accepted without hesitation.

"Wonderful! Let's get started." As the server led Alicia into her shop

(Two Hours Later)

Alicia had walked out with a light bag of chocolate and a hundred dollars as a large crowd surrounded the shop, who marvelled at the sight of a chocolate statue Alicia crafted with the holstaurus. "That gal's quite the artist. Lucky charm too."

As Alicia continued down the sidewalk. She came across a clothing store. Curious, she entered inside and stared at the unusual wardrobe of clothing apart from the norm. A Youko clothes-designer approached her as her 4 tails wagged softly.

"Good afternoon. How are you?""

"Pretty full, but happy as ever." Alicia noted, still feeling energetic from the excessive chocolate intake: "I'm looking for something, something which stands out."

"Ok, be right back." the Youko replied.

"Let's see how appealing these threads are to you."

As the storeowner stepped out of view she immediately a minute later with a small set of clothing. An asymmetrical miniskirt patterned in purple and black that came along a top, also equally patterned with the said colouring and gold decorations, complete with gloves and boots. On the fabric tag it noted: (Specially crafted silk: Roomi Zanders).

"This' wonderful, How much is this?" she asked.

"Oh, this' a discounted item. It's about $70 from it's old $150 price tag. Try it on and see if it fits first."

As Alicia was led to the changeroom. She swapped clothes within a few minutes or so and came out with a glamourous look. Much to the surprise of the Youko owner.

"Looks like fate chose you for those clothes. It doesn't even need to be tailored either. Normally there's an old saying regarding no free lunch, but for you, I'll make an exception. Those clothes are on me, think of it as a gift."

Surprised, Alicia responded: "Really, as a gift? I was going to pay for it bu-."

"No need to worry about it. Those clothes never circulate around anyways. But I think it suits you well in particular."

"How should I thank you then?" she asked as the Youko took a picture of her.

"You already have. Thank you and please come again."

"I look forward to it." Alicia replied as she hugged the Youko before stepping out of the shop. 'I think I'm starting to like this place.'
She said as she ventured deeper towards the heart of the city.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

"Lucas, what do you want to do today?" James asked.
"I dunno, I'm not feelin' the mood going anywhere right now." Lucas replied rubbing his forehead in contempt.
"Want to check out the movies for real then? How bout drinking with buddies instead?"
"No thanks, I prefer the outdoors when I can."

"Man you're so boring." he pouted as he grabbed and tore open a bag of nachos and chomped down a few chips.
"Well you're so annoying.... Fine. Where exactly do you want to go then?"
"How about the arcades? I heard they got new management and brand new games."

"Maybe, but ONLY If you're paying for the playcard. Its your call..."
"I don't care, because I'm tired being stuck around inside."

Lucas and James gets out and enter their beetle. As Lucas turned the ignition and shifted to "drive" as he drove off the driveway and onto the roadway.

"So what exactly are you going to play James?" Lucas asked as he merged onto a highway.
"There's this new driving simulation game, plus a cool dancing machine. You should try it."
"Eeh, I got tractor feet. Though those ticket games seem interesting to me."
"You sure you want to play those? That's a waste of money if you do poorly."
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(One hour later)

Mike, Alex and Tristan arrives at Lucas' household, arriving by car. Mike then walks up to the entrance door and gave it a knock. No response.... He then rings the doorbell a couple times.... Again no response...

"Umm Mike I don't think their home." Tristan said.

"No problem then..." Mike replied, drawing out a lockpick gun and a wrench before inserting it into the keyhole. Unlocked in a few seconds, the three entered the house, vacant at best.

"Alex search the basement. Tristan take care of this floor. I'll check upstairs."

As the three rummaged through furniture, junk and collectibles deemed useless to them, the three returned back to the entrance.

"So, found anything? I got nothing." Mike said.
"Nothing of importance." Alex replied.
"Just one thing." Tristan said.
"And what's that?" Mike asked.
"She was here." Tristan noted, as he lead them to a bathroom as they saw traces of molted snake skin in the shower drain.

"What now Mike? Wait for them to return or catch them?" Alex asked.
"We're going to catch them on the spot ASAP. Now then let's-"

The three froze instantly as the sound of a doorbell was heard. "You two, hide. I'll take care of this." Mike said as he brandished a Walther P99 and peered through the peephole, seeing a little girl waiting at the front door. A sigh of relief came to him as he holstered his pistol and gently opened the door.

"Hey there little girl, how can I help you?" Mike asked nicely.

"I'm looking for my mother and friends. I haven't heard seen or heard from them for a day or two." The girl said in a depressed and lonely tone, as she handed Mike a picture of a woman in her 30's, with dark brown long hair, wolf ears and pearl-coloured eyes. Someone he recognized too well as the woman in the picture was the exact person he executed earlier.

"Sorry, I've never seen her before." he calmly lied before handing her back the picture, as he noticed she was sniffing around unusually. "Is there something the matter kid?"

"No... It's nothing." she said as she walked out wiping the tears from her eyes as her tail drooped low to the ground. As he closed the door, Mike signalled the two it's safe as they came out of their hiding spots.

"Who was that?" Tristan asked.

"Some girl looking for her mother and friends." he replied.

"Wonder what happened to them?" Alex asked curiously.

"We killed them, that's all." Mike said in an uncaring tone.

"Oh well, guess the world ain't fair." Tristan remarked sarcastically.

"Speak for yourself." Mike replied. "Alright then ladies. Let's do some searching around in the metro. My pheromone scanner should pickup the exact scent from the leftover scales."

The three exited the house and continued tracking the scent by car while heading towards downtown. While the little girl who stopped crying quickly followed the car from a distance on all fours.

'Why do you have my mother's scent?' she thought suspiciously.

End of Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6:

"Hey, wake up you." Lucas said as he nudged James awake from his nap. "What's the matter bro? You said you wanted to come here. Stayed up late last night or what?"

"Sorry. I had to clear things things up with some mod. He got into a fight with some troll who's too laxy to write good role-playing story." James replied as the two stepped out.

As Lucas and James entered the arcade, they were greeted to the sounds of alarms ringing, kids and various mamono of all ages playing games and some eating out in the dining area while a momentarily glancing at a small group binge drinking. After James paid for two playcards, one for himself and Lucas. They split paths choosing out games of interest.

"Have fun." James said.

"You bet my ass I will!" Lucas replied excitingly.

As James waited in a lineup for "Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition", Lucas' attention was towards a young man sitting in front of a 10ft tall game, sitting calmly while pushing a button as a rubber ball dropped from above and fell directly into the "jackpot" hole below. Yet he didn't care a bit about the endless flow of tickets mountained from one side of the machine.

"Holy shit man, that's alot of tickets!" Lucas interjected. "How'd the hell you do that?"
"Simple." The man replied, "It's all about timing. Get it right and you'll be able to win big just like me."

"What about other machines, would you know ones that payout well?" Lucas asked curiously.
"Very, very few. The vast majority of games here are eye candy and for entertainment purposes usually. If you intend to play those games solely for tickets. You'd be losing out in the long run. Me on the hand, I see beyond the illusion. If it doesn't pay well, it's ignored." he replied while hinting with a serious tone.

"You sound like an expert. How long have you been doing this?"
"Started with shooter and driving games 15 years ago. But starting doing well in redemption 4 years ago after a bit of trial and error."

"Got a girlfriend?"
"No, none the women and mamono here interest me. Though I spoke to a cute and kind girl in college. She stopped attending class midway and I haven't seen her since."

"How's it feel now at where you stand?"
"Very... very bored yet wiser playing here. But I still had fun regardless."

"Ok....By the way, what's your name?" as Lucas held a hand for a handshake.
"Name's Anthony, and you are?" as he shook his hand.

"Lucas. Don't suppose you mind helping me win?"
"Sure. I would love to. However this' going to a take a long time for these tickets to dispense." Anthony said as he stomped on his pile of tickets with his foot to compress the pile. "I'd love to show you other games that have high yield, but I can't leave my tickets around when some bratty kids and that pesky goblin intends a snatch and go at opportunity's notice."

"I see. I think I'll check out the other games while you wait. Gimme a shout when you're done."
"Will do."

Lucas then walked and noticed a small cockpit game, complete with a joystick and a throttle.

"Mechwarrior... Too old fashioned." he remarked as he resumed his glancing. He then noticed James stirring a crowd while playing as "Ryu" while a young lizardwoman played as "C.Viper". The pair were exchanging blows, absorbing attacks with a focus cancel while whittling their lifebars down to a near end.

"Damn, never had anyone fight so good in a match." The lizardwoman remarked.
"Heh, same could be said for you." James replied, while mashing some of the buttons.

"DOUBLE KO!" The in-game announcer shouted as the small crowd cheered in surprise at the draw game, much to the disturbance of a drunk red oni.

"WHY DON"T YOU (hick)PEEPS SHUT THE (hick)FUCK UP!" she shouted while picking up her empty beer bottle and tried to toss it at the crowd, but was shocked as the bottle stopped in mid-air before being magically placed into a recycling bin.

"Alright Ma'am. Time to leave now." A woman in a suit and tie demanded, who magically appeared in front of the Oni while her wolf ears pointed straight up.
"You and(hick) what army bitch?" she asked in defiance.

"This." she said as she clapped her paws together as a half a dozen of women wrapped in bandages magically teleported in front of the Oni and hauled her out of the premise.

"LET GO OF ME!" the Oni demanded as her musings grew distant.
"One bad apple out of my domain." the Suit and Tie woman noted as the crowd applaused her for the deed before dispersing.

"I've never gotten a draw game before... Want to be my boyfriend?" the lizardwoman asked, looking into his eyes with smile.
"Sure cutie." James said, feeling confident as the two drew out their cell phones to add each other's contact number.

"Call me." She said before making her exit. "Oh, and names Tammy by the way."
"James. Looking forward to it."

"I see you've finally got a mate bro. Congrats." Lucas praised as they fist-bumped.
"Oh you know, having my way with the ladies."

"Wonder how'd that turn out if she kicked your ass?" he joked.
"Who knows." James replied.

"So... any luck winnin' tickets?"
"Didn't start yet. Just spoke to some professional who's willing to help me on that, he's been makin' a killer lately."
"Oh really? What game?"

Lucas then pointed at the tall machine with Anthony still sitting on a stool and telling a goblin to 'Beat it.' who got caught trying to pull a fast one on him.

"Wow, what a brat." Lucas said.
"Likewise man, likewise. Anyways, I'll be right back, gotta drain the lizard." James said as he depart to the nearest restroom. As he turned a corner out of Lucas' sight, out stepped Alicia from the women's side, being over-encumbered with various shopping bags.

"Alicia!" Lucas interjected as she looked at him with surprise, dropping everything on hand to approach him.

"Lucas! I missed you!" Alicia reciprocated as the pair embraced in a hug locking lips with each other passionately. Their minds absent from their surroundings for a minute.

"You can stay with us as long as you like Alicia."
"Thank you Lucas. I'll be by your side as long as you want me to." she said as they shared short bursts of kisses.

"Until then, you look like you could use some help with all those bags."
"Yeah, heavy too."

"What are you doing here snake?" James asked suspiciously, having exited the restroom and surprised to see Lucas embraced with the 'Lamia'.

"James, the hell's wrong with you? Stop calling Alicia a snake."

"Umm. Lucas... there's something I have to tell you." Alicia said, bringing Lucas' attention towards her.

"Yes, what is it Alicia?"
"I'm afraid your brother's right."

"What do you mean?" he asked as grew cautious about finding her. "Is there something you didn't tell me when I found you?"
"I wanted to tell you, but I was worried you'd be afraid of me."

"Look, I don't care even if you're a mamono. If you really are one, I want to see your true self. My opinion won't change about you."
"A-Alright... I'll show you the real me."

Alicia stepped back from Lucas while taking off her boots. She closed her eyes and held her hands together as her skin turned a blue colour. Lucas expressed surprise that her legs merged into a red serpent tail as succubus horns grew out of her head along with flowers decorating the left side of her hair. Finally her eyes assumed a serpentine's form.

"So THAT'S your true form?!" James yelled.
"Who or what exactly are you?" Lucas asked curiously, unchanged at her true appearance.

"I-I don't know what I am. All I remember was being in some burning building in a dream I had." Alicia replied nervously.
"Wait, what building?" James asked while his arms were crossed, recalling the fire incident he read from the internet earlier.

"It looked like a laboratory of some sort. I had visions of some guy in a labsuit... his name was Jonathon. There was another one like him but much older... Brock was his name."

"Go on." Lucas insisted for more info.
"Finally, a wom-no a snake woman of some sort.... I think her name was Jane."

"What do you know about these people or rather... what were they doing?" James asked.
"They were saying that Jane was qualified for some experiment. Something about being a surrogate mother."

"Anything else they mentioned?"
"That was just about it. However, as she left, someone followed her. Mentioning about her being an Echidna-class creature."

"Echidna? No way! Those girls haven't been seen for three decades now Alicia. The last known Echidna was last found dwelling in an abandoned maximum security prison just North of here. But those were just rumors I read at one point." Lucas noted.

"If you like. Could you show me this place? It might hold answers to who I am."
"Of course. I'd like to know about your origins." Lucas replied.

"Uhh, I dunno Lucas. This could be dangerous." James noted. "You sure you want to investigate a place known for convicts murdering humans and mamono?"

"Well I found her James, so I'm now part of this."

"(sigh)Goddamnit man, you should've ditched her knowing she could be trouble." James muttered, enough for Alicia to hear within earshot. She then suddenly grabbed James by his shirt and pulled him towards her face, lifting him off the floor while giving him a look of death as Lucas watched silently in horror. Too afraid of angering her anymore than she has been while James remained unflinched with her aggression, returning the cold stare back at her.

"You can't kill me, you're a mamono. Your instincts tell you it's against the rules." James said with a smartass tone.

"I'm not like them and I don't know who the hell you think you are, but hearing that earlier comment about ditching me, know this. Your brother's twice the man you'll ever be!" she said in contempt before putting him down roughly. "Now then Lucas, let's go. With or without your brother."

"Well James, it's your call?"
"I'll think I'll stay and I'll take a taxi home. I despise hanging around with arrogant people."
"Suit yourself." Alicia said as the she and Lucas hauled the shopping bags out of James' view as he continued to frown.

'What a crazy bitch!' James thought as he sat down on a stool facing the counter. "I'd like a bottle of scotch and whiskey." he ordered while paying a male chubby bartender in his 40's serving him his drink minutes later. Downing every drop as he could.

Meanwhile....

'Where's that Lucas? did he change his mind?' Anthony thought as he bear-hugged his pile of tickets while noticing Lucas was nowhere in sight. 'Shame... one less customer to teach.' as he turned to bank his tickets with an Orc attendant and leaving the premises on foot. As Lucas' buggy drove out of a parking lane. Mike parked into the same spot minutes later. Unaware that his target parked there.

As Anthony walked out of the arcade towards home. Mike passed by him ready to enter the premises.

"Ok guys, I think it is here..."

Mike said as the trio entered the premises with the pheromone scanner still on-hand.

End of Chapter 6.
Chapter 7a and 7b
Chapter 7a

"Tristan, keep watch outside. Alex and I will go in."

"Yes sir."

As Mike entered the arcade, his detector started to fluctuate at the high-concentration of pheromones as he approached the play area. However the detector peaked at a young man, binge drinking and carefree of his surroundings. Curious, he approached him.

"Excuse me sir, I'm looking for someone who's missing." Mike asked.

"Uhh, oh wha? Yu men that snake wuman?" James replied with a slurred tone.

"Yes... It would be appreciated if you can point us in her direction. She's a dangerous person." Alex said.

"(hick) Got a pikturh fo meeh to cee? mah mind's not so (hick) ssttraight nuw."

Mike then unfolded a printed photo of a GPS image of Alicia being accompanied by Lucas to his car. Surprised, a wave of nausea struck James at the same time as he felt the need to purge a pitcher's worth. He then got up and rushed to the bathroom to expel his binge while the pair followed him. While a young girl watched the three enter the said restroom from a distance.

"Who are you guys?" James asked after he purged himself of his binge. By then, Mike pushed him back into the stall with himself while Alex stood guard.

"What the f-" James interjected as he was cutoff, feeling a handgun pressed to his chin. "Look, what do you want from me, money? I'll give it you, please don't kill me."

"I don't want your money. Simply tell us where the abomination is and I'll let you go." Mike said, clicking the hammer on his gun back, further indicating he wasn't messing around.

"Alright alright...." James said as he tried to recollect himself. "They said they were heading to some abandoned maximum security prison. That's all." James answered as he noticed a dangled "Cross" necklace glint in front of him and noticing a dog tag 'Mike Lambert'.

"Much better." Mike replied, holstering his handgun back into his pocket.

"So you'll let me go right?" James asked nervously.

"Yes. But first..." Mike then suddenly muffled James while he drew a syringe and shoved the needle into his neck, injecting the serum as he feel asleep, collapsed on the floor. "Ok, let's get going Alex." he said while leaving James in the toilet while the two quickly departed unsuspicously with the exception from the werewolf girl who had watched from a distance then swiftly snuck into the stall to find James on the floor. In an expression of horror, she thought the worst for him.

"Help! Murder!" she screamed as she bolted out of the door and bumped into a woman in a suit and tie as she turned a corner.

"What's wrong kid? the Anubis asked with a confused look. "You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

"There's a man collapsed in the washroom! I think he's dead!" the girl exclaimed.

"Show me." she asked. As the girl led the Anubis to the restroom, she nervously pointed at the seemingly lifeless body. The manager then pressed her paw onto James' chest, closing her eyes for a moment for concentration as she could sense a heartbeat, albeit irregular in beating.

"Nope, he's still alive. Somebody drugged and knocked him out." She said while chanting an incantation, reversimg the effects of the drug and alcoholism as James awoke suddenly from his slumber.

"WHOA what the hell?!" James yelled, seeing the Anubis and Werewolf cub before settling down. "Where are those two?
"You ok?" she asked. "We just found you collapsed on the floor."

"Did you see two men exiting this washroom?"
"No... why do you ask?"

"These men interrogated and drugged me. They also wore a cross for a necklace."
"Cross? You mean like a holy one?"

"Yeah, and barely managed to read one of the names from it. 'Mike Lambert'."

To James' surprise, the Anubis' facial expression depicted a shocked look. "Oh dear... This' real serious." she said before drawing out her cell phone. "I'll call the police immediately."

"Wait, what do you know about him?" James asked curiously, pausing the Anubis from dialing.

"Two things young man: Mike Lambert is a high ranking order member. Second.... He's on Zipangu's Most Wanted list for multiple connections to kidnapping and murder of both humans and mamono. In fact, I'm surprised he didn't kill you or any of us en masse. Care to explain that?"

"How do you know so much about him?" he asked. To wit, the Anubis replied.

"It was a few nights ago that I stayed up to watch some television. Apparently his name was mentioned when I flipped through the channels and came across the most wanted television show... Now then, what I wanna know is why he spared your life?"

"He was demanding me at gunpoint where some snake woman with my brother was, they were going to kill me if I didn't speak. Please, you need to help my brother. I think Mike will kill him."

"Where's your brother now?"

"They were heading towards some maximum security prison North of here. Now hurry and call the police. Tell them they need to be stopped before they do something to him."

"I'm on it." the Anubis assured as she immediately dialed for the police.

"911 emergency, how can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm reporting the presence of an Order member. Suspects' name's Mike Lambert."

"Ok, running name up now on the computer. Please hold." the operator said as the sound of keyboard typing was heard on the phone for a minute before a reply came. "Anything else you'd like to add about said member?"

"The suspect's heading towards an abandoned maximum security prison. Also armed and dangerous."

"Searching up location now." The operator said as more typing was heard before another response. "Ok, dispatching Special Weapons And Tactics team to the abandoned Zipangu maximum security penetentiary.

"Thank you, goodbye." As the Anubis hanged up. James got up and tried to leave before getting interrupted. "Hey where are you going?" she asked.

"I have to help my brother, however I can." he said as he bolted out, accidentally knocking a waitress' over along the way as he
exit the premises and saw a vacant taxi. Entering the back seat, the driver spoke, noticing his hasty entry.

"In a hurry? Where do you want to go? Be there in no time."
"Take me to Zipangu maximum security penetentiary."

"Huh? why would you want to-" The driver was cut off as he was instantly handed a hundred dollar bill.
"JUST TAKE ME THERE NOW!"

"Wait... Take me with you!" the cub demanded as she got into the taxi beside James.
"This' not safe for a little girl like you." James said.

"That man did something to my mother! He reeks of her scent and I want to know what he did to h-"
"Fuck it, just DRIVE!"

"Okey, dokey." The driver said as he floored the gas pedal, dodging a bit of traffic on the roads while forcing the cub and James back into their seat. They were furiously buckling their seatbelts on from the swift lane changing the taxi driver was causing, weaving through traffic.

End of Chapter 7a...

Chapter 7b

As Lucas continued his drive towards the prison, he noticed Alicia taking a nap despite her slight bout at James, apparant by her snoring. 'Hmm, looking pretty cute with your true form. Though I still don't know why I'm helping you.' he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Hmm... this again?" Alicia thought, seeing that she had reappeared in the same lab as before. This time, she saw Jane lightly restrained down to a bed while Jonathon artificially inseminated her as Brock held Jane's hand for comfort. Alicia also noticed through a preview screen of a catscan revealing the fertilized egg rapidly going through cell division as it immediately depicted a snake-like embryo with a human half as it continued to grow in size. As the embryo reached the fetus stage, three men in miltary combat attire stepped in and had a brief comment with Brock before he was riddled with bullets.

'Oh no...' Alicia thought in horror as she covered her mouth with her hands while witnessing Jonathon executed next after his protest of their ethics. Finally, Jane eventually received the coup-de-grace with a knife embedded into her heart by the team leader. 'Jane...' she thought as a wave of depression hit her while she fell to the floor, head down in sadness while ignoring the three procuring documents. Her bout of depression then came to a sudden end as she saw the leader throw grenades afterwards setting the room ablaze as she turned her attention to an unusual movement in Jane's belly.

"What the..." Alicia said while she saw Jane's womb bulging and a hand reached out from her slit as the newborn crawled out of her late mother. The newborn then gnawed at her umbilical cord to free herself then slithered out of the facility as the ceilings were crashing down around her. As it slithered her way out, her body continued to grow into an adult form by time she got out from the burning building, checking her tail out as it split into three from itchiness. Then it eventually transformed into a miniature snake crawling into a manhole, much to Alicia's surprise at recalling the event.

"No, it can't be!" she exclaimed, startled at the revelation of being the fleeing newborn. Suddenly, she collapsed once more before she could picture her late mother's killer.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Alicia. We're here." Lucas said.

In front of the two: A rundown, neglected penitentiary. The fences ripped apart and street graffiti decorating the walls. Before they could exit, Lucas noticed a sad look from Alicia's facial gesture. "What's the matter? You don't look so good." he asked.

"I'm starting to remember important things about myself, and I'd like to ask you something before we proceed." she requested.
"Sure, I'm willing to answer what you have to ask... go ahead."

"Although your brother saw me as a complete stranger... Why did you help me instead of turning me in?"
"I was raised by parents who're philanthropists, in other words, people who like to help others in need. My brother on the other hand thinks only for himself."

"....Thank you.... I'm not sure what to do without you."
"No problem."

"I've also heard you hate your brother calling me a snake woman. Why do you hate him for calling me that?"
"It was some prank he pulled on me years ago. Hated him to this day since." Lucas said, giving a forced chuckle.

"What was the prank?"
"I'd rather not get into details. Besides, there's something I'd like to ask you."

"Sure."
"I noticed you wanted to leave us earlier before, but now you wanted to turn around and stay with me. What got you to change your mind?"

Alicia then gave a shrugged look: "I guess I'm the homesick type when I stay in one place for long."
"I see.. I guess we should get going then, find out who this 'Jane' is."

As Lucas said that, Alicia's expression grew to a depressed look.

"What's wrong?"
"About Jane, when I was dreaming..... I saw something terrible."

"What did you see?"
Alicia coldly replied: "I think Jane's my mother, and she's dead."

To Lucas, he expressed shock at her revelation: "My god that's terrible, how do know she died?"
"I saw someone kill her with a knife to her heart. My mother's killer was accompanied by two more men just like him."

"How do you see all this in your dreams?"
"I don't know, I'm just seeing these as if it's a flashback of sorts. Also when the killers fled, one of them left this." Alicia said, handing him the broken dogtag she found earlier.

"Mike Lambert huh? This dogtag also looks like a cross." As he mentioned the word cross, a momentary look of fear crossed his mind: "Oh no..."

"What is it?" she asked curiously, noticing his horrified look.
"This cross belongs to an order member. Those people are very dangerous Alicia, they hate monster girls or sympathizers of them and will kill anyone on sight being caught with them."

"Those monsters." she said with a clenched fist and punching out the passenger-side window in anger, shattering it instantly.

"I will ensure my mother's killer will suffer." she mused in anger while Lucas froze in fear at her sudden outburst before she noticed his expression. "What?" she asked before looking at the broken glass to her right before rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment: "Oops, sorry about that."

"Umm yeah, let's just head inside." Lucas suggested nervously.

As the two exit the car, Lucas tried to pull open a gate door which appeared too rusty to open. "Mind giving me a hand?"

"Of course." Alicia replied as the two tugged at the door as the sounds of squealing rust echoed all around, scaring a flock of pigeons nested above before managing to get the door completely open. Inside, the building was filled with a large hallway, a reception desk scattered with paperwork.

"Definitely seen better days." Lucas remarked. "Let's check one of the cells for signs of recent occupation."
"Will do." Alicia replied.

As Lucas opened a door to another hall, the room was filled of empty cells, roughly 20 on each side and two floors high.

"Nothing here, Alicia check the second floor, I'll check the third."

Alicia then slithered up a pole, giving her swift access to the second floor as opposed to the stairwell provided. While Lucas ran up to the third floor. Eyeing each cell for signs of occupation. "Find anything Alicia?" he echoed out to her as he discovered nothing out of the ordinary with the cells on his floor.

"Yeah I found something." Alicia replied. "Take a look at this."

Lucas then walked to the second floor and finally caught up to her. Alicia then pointed at the not so recently occupied cell. The cellroom was decorated with pictures of Jane from child to adulthood. Scattered diaries, dusty clothes and leftover rotten food, complemented by swarming maggots.

"Is that Jane Alicia?" he asked, pointing at a fully grown echidna picture, decorated on the wall.
"Yes, that's her."

"Examine the pictures. I'll check her logs." Lucas said while picking up the latest entry diary, apparent by being the only book opened and not piled along with the piles of dusty books while Alicia peeled pictures off the walls and inspecting the rear side of the photos.

"There's nothing here. All she seems to talk about in this entry's about being a mother who's too shy to visit the outside world and gene mixing...Hold on I think there's something else." he said, finding a hidden note underneath.

"What did you find?" she asked, seeing Lucas rather confused at the letter which's written in an incomprehensible runic language.

"Umm... I can't seem to read it, Take a look for yourself." he said, handing Alicia the letter as the runic inscriptions seemed to auto-translate in her view as she read it out for Lucas to understand.

"Dear Alicia. If you ever read this, then I've served my purpose. Our foremothers stayed in seclusion for countless years trying to change the current system of the monster girls only childbirth. Once again if you're truly reading this, you may provide hope to the imbalance in this world. Now go out there and get yourself a strong, brave man who may get you to-" Alicia then stopped reading seeing the entry incomplete.

"To what?" Lucas asked, anxious to hear where it ends.

"I don't know what, the last part of the inscription cuts off." she replied.

"Damnit, it was starting to sound interesting. But how did you read that?"
"I'm not sure, it just adjusted itself for me to understand it."

"But I didn't see the runic change." Lucas objected. "Anyways, what now?"

Once Lucas finished asking his question, he heard Alicia suddenly let out an ear-piercing scream as she fell to the floor, twitching in an erratic manner. As he turned around, Lucas noticed too late a man in his 30's pointing a handgun to his face and seeing another man incapaciting Alicia with a tasar gun, seeing two wires embedded in her back. As she tried to get up, the man with the tasar pulled the trigger again, hearing her let out another agonizing scream from the electrical surge before she gave up and stayed on the floor. A third person then quickly pulled her wrists to her back and restrained it with tie wrap as Alicia looked up at the man holding Lucas at gunpoint.

"Back away from her now if you want to live." the man demanded to Lucas as he cocked the hammer back as Lucas slowly distanced himself from Alicia as commanded.

"Who are you?" Lucas asked while looking back at the distressed Alicia.

"Name's Mike, and don't you forget it boy." he said, while he turned to Alicia. "On your tail abomination, or he dies."

End of Chapter 7b
Chapter 8
Chapter 8

"You murderer! You were the ones who killed Alicia's mother!" Lucas interjected as Alicia gave Mike a vindictive glare.
"Yeah? So what? She was a top-priority target off my list." he replied shamelessly.

"Why you-AHH!" Alicia raged, attempting to stand up but getting electrocuted and plopped helplessly onto the floor again.
"Hey! Leave her alone. She's done nothing to you!" Lucas protested as Mike kept his handgun pointed at him.

"Silence!" Mike yelled, pistol whipping Lucas on the forehead as his recoiled, holding his face in pain as Alicia looked helplessly at his suffering. "Do not speak unless told to do so." he added as Tristan held Alicia while Alex remained steady with his taser, keeping his trigger-finger ready for any sudden movement.

"What do you want with her?" Lucas defied, ready to take another hit as Mike kept his gun firm and replied sternly.

"Very well then, I'll explain it to you before you'll rot in this cell.... My superiors are looking for a way to reverse the monsterizing of monster girls. This genetically engineered hybrid you call a friend here may have the specific genes needed to make that happen. In short, she will be for the benefit of mankind. While corrupted monsters return to their human forms, the true monsters will be unmasked."

"The city's been doing fine without your help. The government has regulated birth control for both species for quite a long time. What's the point in what you're doi-"

"Our goal is the restore humanity and weed out the inhuman monsters off the face of the planet!" Mike replied with a raised tone. "That's what our Chief God wanted from the very beginning, to purge all monsters and their impurities."

"Have you any idea what you're saying? You're want to commit mass genocide for your stupid Chief Go-" Lucas protested again with a fiercer tone as Mike pistol-whipped him once more, feeling more blood trickle down his forehead as Alicia watched in anger at Mike's cruelty.

"Stop i-AAHHHH!!" Alicia pleaded before another scream came to Mike as Alex pulled the trigger again while Tristan remained unaffected by the shock due to insulated gloves worn prior.

"You. Monster. Stay quiet. You're not worthy to speak among men, including this sympathizer to your forsaken race. Oh and hold still for Tristan."

As Alicia turned her attention to Tristan, she saw him brandish an abnormally large syringe gun. Enough to extract half a pint of blood. In an instant, she struggled again at the sight of the large needle as Lucas gave Mike a look of resentment.

"No... keep that away!" Alicia panicked as she tried to sq but received another jolt before collapsing again. Tristan then quickly jabbed the needle into her arm as she scream and winced in pain while Lucas watched helplessly in anger at the syringe being filled up completely with her blood before withdrawing the needle crudely, leaving a trail of blood from her puncture wound before sealing up on its own. Much to Mike's surprise.

"So you can heal yourself but fear needles? What a baby haha!" He laughed as his buddies followed suit, the sound of their laughing echoed the prison...
--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Shh! You hear that?" The werewolf girl asked in a whisper while accompanied by James in a corridor.
"Yeah... I hear laughing, tread softly." he replied.

As James attempted to enter the doorway leading to the three floor cell, the cub quickly yanked him under a desk away from the door and shushed him as three men exited through the doorway, escorting Alicia while not noticing the two hidden as the four quickly left the prison.

'Where's Lucas?' James thought. The moment Alicia and her captives exited the doorway, James and the cub then snuck into the large holding area, seeing Lucas tending to his bruised forehead, locked in Jane's cell on the second floor. "Brother!" he gasped as he rushed to his cell while the cub was trying to inspect and tinker with the keyhole trying to free him. "What the hell they do to you?"

"I'm fine. You've got to stop Mike, he's going to harm Alicia."

"Who cares about her, right now we need to get you out first." James said as the three heard sounds of rotating helicopter blades drawing close until various swat soldiers came crashing down from the glass ceiling, armed with MP5s and various carbines as they landed softly onto the floor and begun an area sweep.

"We got three live ones." The swat member radioed his transmission before approaching the three. "What are you doing here? You guys alright?"

"Get me outta here! And save Alicia, they're going to take her away!"

"Stand back." The three distanced themselves as the team leader shot open the lock, then opened the door as Lucas hugged James in relief.

"I'm sorry, who's taking whom away?" the soldier asked.

"Alicia! Mike and two guys have kidnapped her and are getting away. You've got to catch them before they do harm to her!" he exclaimed.

"One moment." the swat leader said before he turned to his radio again. "All units, search for four persons' of interest, priority target: Mike Lambert. Where is my ground support damnit?"

("Ground support has been caught up in a traffic jam, expect a delay." the radio responded.

"Fuck it, just get here ASAP."

"Ok, I'll get someone to treat your injuries."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going 180 km/h, inside Mike's car. Alex and Tristan sat in the backseat with Alicia in the middle with Tristan's taser still pronged in her to ensure she doesn't retalitate. Mike, while driving picked up his communicator in one hand, trying to get feedback from headquarters but only receiving static.

"HQ do you read me? We have the target, returning to base." he said, but only received static. "This is Mike Lambert, we have the package, please respond." he waited for a few seconds until all he could hear explosions and a distress call directed to everyone aside from himself.

"All units, return to base immediately! Headquarters is under attack. A top class captive has escaped and is rallying up inmates. I repeat, headquarters is under att-" The transmission was cut off, following by an explosion before only radio static was heard.

"What? It can't be.... What the hell's happening?" Alex asked in panic as Mike turned his attention to the three.

"I don't know, but we're gonna hel-"

"LOOK OUT!" Tristan shouted at Mike, where he turned his attention back to the road to see a deer in his path, swerving out of its way and causing the car to roll, flip and tumble as Alicia was ejected from the car's sidewindow, having not worn a seatbelt earlier and landing in a large pond while the car continued to tumble until it violently collided with a tree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes later...

Mike woke up first, seemingly ok as he felt little to no discomfort from the crash thanks to his airbag. looking back, he turned to see Tristan still unconscious but a tree branch staking his thigh. Turning to Alex, he saw his lower half crushed into the debris but there was no Alicia present among them. Worried, he stepped out of the wreckage and pried the trunk open, collecting an AR-15 and pouching a dozen mags. He checked his rifle quickly and scanned his surroundings, glad of not seeing Alicia's presence. He then walked to the passenger side of the door and tried to wake up Tristan: "Hey... Wake up." Mike said, slapping his face lightly as he came to, Tristan then looked down and screamed in pain at the sight of his leg puntured.

"Hold still man." Mike said as he shot one end of the branch holding Tristan's leg. He then wrapped his arm over his shoulder and tried to crawl away from the wreckage as he heard Alex's cries for medical attention.

"Mike? Tristan? Help me out!" he shouted in pain, feeling his own legs crushed deep.

"I'm sorry... Godspeed Alex." Mike said before turning his back to him as he carried Tristan away.

"Don't leave me goddamnit! What if that 'thing' finds me?!" Alex shouted, his awareness boosted as he tried to grab whatever he had in the car to defend himself.

----------------------------------------------

'Oh my aching head....' Alicia thought in discomfort as she awoke underwater, in haste she swam up in panic for fresh air until she surfaced, coughing out water before she turned to investigate her surroundings. Seeing smoke in one direction, she approached the source of it and saw the wrecked car. Looking at it from a distance, she only saw Alex inside the backseat, trapped and partially crushed in the wrecked vehicle, his buddies having abandoned him.

"My legs.... my fucking legs..." Alex griped in pain as he turned to see Alicia approach him.

"You!" Alicia raged as she quickly slithered herself closer to the wreckage.

"Stay back!" Alex panicked in a state of fear, trying to draw his taser but she quickly swiped it from his hand and pointing it at him as he hyperventilated due to her presence, being unarmed, badly hurt and now at her mercy.

"My turn asshole." Alicia coldly spoke, pulling the trigger and shooting a prong into Alex as he quickly scream and squirmed in pain as she sadistically smiled at his suffering, seeing tears and bloodshot eyes as he continued his squirm and twitching. However the taser powered down, no longer being able to electrocute Alex, much to her disappointment.

"Don't kill me! I beg of you!" Alex pleaded for his life as Alicia effortlessly ripped open the car door and violently tear him out of the car as he shrieked painfully, much to her deaf ears as he watched his legs being twisted off and amputated by the kneecaps from the wreckage as she slithered up a large tree, while carrying him by his collar until she got to the top of the branch. Carrying the powerless taser, she snapped a cord off the gun and wrapped one end of the cord around his neck while tying the other to a tree branch. Finally, she extended her arm out holding Alex, ready to release her grip.

"No...You wouldn't! Have mercy!" Alex pleaded weakly, seeing his imminent end.

"See you in hell monster hater." Alicia said she let go, seeing Alex scream at his plunge until the cord straightened completely, snapping his neck as its body hung silently while she watched from above before slithering down.

'Now where the hell's the other two.' She wondered, finding a bloodtrail leading away from the crash. "You're not getting far." she muttered, following the trail in hopes of catching up to the two.

(End of Chapter 8)
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

What happen to the succubus story that got her wings and tail removed?
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:What happen to the succubus story that got her wings and tail removed?
I have to repair the third chapter I lost.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

(Final Chapter)

Mike quickly moved Tristan away from the crash site, having heard the horrified screams of Alex from a distance away and stopping at a cornfield, he then placed him down carefully beside a tree while handing him his rifle, but he refused it.

"Wait, I think we should hide in the crops, we're like a roman candle out in the open..." Tristan weakly suggested, suffering from blood loss.

"Alright just hold on man and you'll be fine." He said before carefully picking him up again and wading through the crops, but not without noticing the bloodtrail left behind. "Shit, we have to escape fast."

Mike and Tristan continued to wade through the endless view of corn until they noticed a large crop circle inside for them to rest comfortably, but enough for them to stay out of ground's eye view. Mike then placed Tristan down carefully again and picked up his walkie and changed it to a private channel.

"This' Mike Lambert, verification code 4,7,9,1. Requesting pickup, do you copy over?" He waited for a few seconds before hearing a response.

"Copy, what's your position?"

"A large cornfield. We have collected the blood sample of the fugitive."

"Fugitive? Is she not under your custody?"

"Negative sir, we had an unfortunate circumstance and the subject escaped custody, she may be hostile and pursuing us. We're not sure what her full capabilities are."

"Copy that, ETA 3 minutes, deploy a flare round so we can drop a ladder on your position. You may eliminate the subject if deemed necessary."

"Roger, over and out." said Mike's last transmission before putting away his talkie and attending to Tristan's leg wound.

-----------------------------

Alicia continued to follow the bloodtrail, slitering slowly and quietly to keep aware of her surroundings.

"I can smell you nearby..." she mused while noticing the bloodtrail leading to a cornfield. "I'll find you two.... and tear you limb from limb."

Instead of heading straight into the crops, she circled the field to check if they had escaped from either side, but saw no footsteps or blood leading out of the field.

'Trapped like a rat.' She thought with a sadistic grin while slithering into the cornfield.

------------------------------

"Sir we have detected a private order transmission." One of the communications soldier addressed to the team leader as Lucas, James and the werewolf cub overheard.

"Really? Where's the call being traced to?"

"At Forty clicks away from this location."

"What was the nature of the call?"

"They were requesting assitance and transmissions suggested escapees attacking a laboratory."

"What about the other recipient of the transmission, got a fix on his 20?"

"At 'Elma's Crops' twenty clicks away from here."

"Alright, head out to the location of the lab now. Divert the backup forces to the two locations there."

As the swat team moved out of the prison complex, the team leader turned to Lucas. "Wait here boy, we will get someone to attend the wounds-"

Lucas then got up and rushed out of the cellroom along with James and the cub who followed suit. "Wait, where are you going?"

"To find Alicia! I can't bear to see something happen to her!"

"Those are dangerous men!" He replied before the trio ran out of view as he followed after them.

Lucas then ran out of the complex and rushed into his car, fumbling with the seatbelt and rushing to stick the key into the ignition while James and the cub sat in the backseat. Before he could start the car he saw the swat leader had his gun fixed to his forehead.

"Look, you're in no condition to do this..... but if you really want to go see her, at least have me accompany you there." He offered to which Lucas responded nodding silently as the swat soldier got inside the front passenger seat after dusting off broken glass from it, checking his handgun and handing it to Lucas. "Now remember, two in the chest, one in the head."

"Wait....Why are you breaking protocols as an officer?" Lucas asked curiously.

"You.... remind of me of a person I read in history class... L-Luka was his name, hell you look strikingly similar to him...."

"About Luka...I'm actually a descendant of his bloodline. My late parents used to tell me stories about a legendary boy and an accompanied Monster Lord who helped each other mend the relations between the humans and monsters."

"Then I guess it's an honour to be helping someone with said history. I'm Frankin by the way.

"Guys, save the acquaintances for later. Let's go!" James suggested as Lucas floored the gas pedal and aimed for Elma's crops.

-----------------------------------

As Mike waited cautiously for his pickup, he could hear the sounds of helicopter blades draw near as he got up and saw their transport approach.
But he also heard rustling in the crops. "You hear that?"

"...Yeah... I do." Tristan weakly replied as Mike took back his rifle and approached the source of the sound with caution, his heart pounding at the thought of her approaching again. As he stopped right at the source, a rabbit popped out of the crops before running away from Mike, spooking him for a moment. He let out a sigh of relief and turned back to Tristan, only to find him held in a bind by Alicia. Her tail coiled around his body and she proceeded to constrict him.

"Put him down right now monster!" Mike demanded as his rifle's bead was on Alicia's forehead as she remained firm, coiling Tristan tighter as he started to suffocate and squirm in her grasp. Growing weaker, Mike demanded again. "I said put him down right now!"

"As you wish." Alicia replied, gently taking her hands to his head and giving it a quick *Snap* before she let his body drop lifelessly to the ground. "Nice choice of words too." The look of anger filled Mike, witnessing his friend die before him mercilessly.

"No!" Mike yelled as he attempted to unload his rounds at Alicia, but she quickly side-slithered, allowing her to dodge his shots until his rifle jammed up. "Fucking Useless!" He uttered, quickly discarding his rifle to the ground and brandishing his combat knives in each hand and kept a defensive stance against Alicia, who started to coil her tail, preparing a springing lunge. "Cmon, I double dare you!"

Alicia responded with an uncoiled lunge towards him but suddenly felt the sharp pain of a bullet piercing her gut from a sniper inside the helicopter above. As he worked his bolt action to ready another shot, Mika gestured him to hold fire as he approached the injured Alicia, who clutched her stomach in pain. He put away one knife to grasp her by the throat as she weakly gripped his choke arm "This' for Alex and Tristan." he said, shoving and twisting his other knife into her gunshot wound. She clenched her teeth before making an ear piercing scream before going silent and limped under her own weight as he lightly threw her body aside. Mike then waved at the helicopter to descend as one of the side doors opened up.

"I got the blood sample here." Mike said, turning over the sample to one of the soldiers as one of them noticed Alicia's body.

"Is that the abomination Mike?" The soldier asked Mike.

"Yes sir, the subject's pacified."

The soldier then turned to two of his grunts inside of the chopper: "Collect her body, it could be valuable research."

As the two soldiers exited the helicopter to retrieve her body. Five swat soldiers popped out of the crops.

"Freeze! Put your hands in the air!"

"Get us outta here!" Mike said as he closed the chopper door as the helicopter ascended away from view as the swat tried to open fire at the chopper, but to no avail due to the bulletproof protection it provided.

"HQ do you copy?" one of the swat members asked.

"This' HQ."

"We have two suspects apprehended, a fleeing helicopter and a wounded lamia, requesting medevac by helicopter." he said as the two order soldiers were disarmed and handcuffed.

"Copy, we have the chopper tracked by satellite. Medevac will arrive in ETA 5 minutes. Over."

"You there, give her medical attention now!" He said as one of the unoccupied swat soldiers approached Alicia, lied her body down straight and taking out a gauze and bandage wraps to treat her blood loss. "She's not breathing."

"Give her CPR damnit!"

As he opened her mouth and breathed in, Lucas, James, the cub and Franklin arrived in the crop, much to Lucas' horror to see Alicia unresponsive.

"Alicia!" He cried as he tried to approach her but was blocked by the leading swat member.

"Kid, you need to step back. Don't interfere with the CPR."

Lucas then stood back and watched the soldier press his hands to her chest in an attempt to start her heart again. However, she remained unrespondant to his medical attention as Lucas grew despondant at her lack of response, in a last minute attempt he took out an adrenaline syringe and jabbed it into her chest and waited for a few seconds. Suddenly, Alicia choked out blood and started to breathed again "Alicia!" Lucas yelled again as he approached Alicia and hugging her while tears streamed his eyes.

"Ow hey! I'm still hurt." Alicia replied before coughing out the last bits of her blood before she looked Lucas in the eyes and returned the hugged as the cub started to sniffle at the sight of Lucas' reunion with Alicia and hugging James' leg tightly. Then the swat teams turned their attention towards the arrested soldiers for questioning, but they fell limp all of a sudden as the two captors tried to revive them, only to find broken death pills in their mouths before backing away.

"I guess they weren't going to give information." Franklin said before turning to Lucas and Alicia with astonishment: "You both really remind me of Alipheese the Sixteenth and Luka."

"Alipheese?" Alicia said in confusion.

"It's a long story." Lucas replied and wiping a bit of blood off of Alicia's lips as she smiled back weakly in response as they all heard the medevac helicopter approach and land beside them. As the doors opened, Alicia slithered into the helicopter with Lucas' assistance as he turned to James to hand him his car keys while Alicia laid down on the stretcher in a bit of pain as Lucas held her hand in relief. The door closed shut as the helicopter ascended from sight and out of view into the sunset.

"Franklin?" The werewolf cub asked, tugging his pants with her paw.

"Yes?" he asked whlie facing her below his leg.

"I want those men to pay for what did to my Mother, she's been missing for some time and I could smell my Mother's scent off of them so they must've done something to them."

"I see. We will file a report at the office as soon as possible. As for you James, take care of her until that time."

"Yes sir."

"Me and my men will attend to these corpses. See you." Franklin last spoke before he turned his back on James and turned to inspect Tristan's body.

"Alright, let's get out of here, what's your name?" James asked the cub.

"Carol."

"That's sounds like a nice name." he said while leading Carol out into the corn crop.

---------------------------------
(Meanwhile with Mike)

The helicopter landed on a large laboratory complex rooftop as Mike exited the chopper with the blood sample in hand as he entered a checkpoint before being given access to the next room. In it, a war room with soldiers running about and communicating with their headquarters under attack, but hearing no response as survellance feeds linked to the headquarters went blank. He then walked into another room where scientists were working with various liquids and samples as he approached the head scientist, evident with his unique nametag.

"Dr Jefferson?" Mike asked as he turned to face him.

"Why hello there Mike, did you get the sample?" Jefferson asked with a positive tone.

"Here it is." Mike replied, holding it out.

"Wonderful! I will analyze the sample. Now then, get some rest soldier."

"No... I can't rest. Not after what she did to my friends..."

"Well, you will get your just desserts in due time with what I could do with this. Now then, excuse me." He said as Mike turned around and returned to the helicopter. Jefferson on the other hand wore his gloves and inserted drops of blood from the container into various vials.

Three hours later, he was peering into a microscope, looking at Alicia's blood sample combined with the blood of a corrupted succubus as marked on the slab. The results showed Alicia's blood reversing the effects of corruption in the succubus' blood sample.

"Alright, time to initiate the program 'Project Antithesis'. The goal is to undo the wrongs of this world." Jefferson spoke in an audio recording as he continued to peer into his microscope for further observation.

The End
(The story continues in "Switchflipped")
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Finally, it's being awhile since I read you story.

Now, do Inmate :P
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Wow the end, it gets better and better, i can't wait to see mike finally get kiled for all his wrongs he done he deserves it.

Great job another well finished story.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

An interesting story... and it connected to two other's if I'm correct?

I hope to see more of soon the ending was unexpected when I heard Luca and Alice XVI mentioned...

I also remember the story with the Dawn of the dead scenario on the MGU.com sight...

Will you be going the same route in this rewrite?

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Kmon13 wrote:An interesting story... and it connected to two other's if I'm correct?

I hope to see more of soon the ending was unexpected when I heard Luca and Alice XVI mentioned...

I also remember the story with the Dawn of the dead scenario on the MGU.com sight...

Will you be going the same route in this rewrite?
Ah yes, so you do recall my fics back in MGU. So let me verify this.

All my fics (excluding the red slime and Yukionna fics) are interconnected in its own custom canon running a concurrent timeline. New Zipangu.

The so-called Dawn of the Dead scenario (Switchflipped) is on hold until I finish a loose end with one last fic, Inmate. Regarding Liliana Si Morcia, the 13th Lilim. Once that fic is done, I can mashup pretty much most of my characters from all my other fics.

Lemme break down the fics that are involved in the New Zipangu custom canon.
Anthony and Roomi/Juri: Flipswitch (This fic was made for my top favourite MG)

Howard and Joey: Garden Mishap (This fic was made in regards to Perentie spotting a funny scene back in Flipswitch, so I expanded on the funny scene in question)

Dudley and Dana: Bullets for my Lover (This fic was made in regards to my hobby of range shooting)

Garett and Michelle: Marksman (I made this fic during the pre-translation of her profile and thought it would be interesting to have her act like the Cobra unit "The End")

Lucas Thorne and Alicia: The Experimental Fugitive (I always saw something in those two aside from raunchiness in MGQ, and I still nickname Alipheese XVI a KC Hybrid, having adopted character designs from three of his previous works the LIlim, Alraune and Echidna)

Liliana Si Morcia and ?: Inmate (I always felt there has to be ONE Lilim who expressed dissatisfaction with the current system her Mother had conceived)
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

A whole group of interconnected fics? Nice. I tend to like interconnected stores.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

You call MechWarrior old fashioned... :shocked:
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

SIERRA-116 wrote:You call MechWarrior old fashioned... :shocked:
I was referring to this cabinet in-story [youtube]y3wZ0m1uxA8[/youtube]
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Hey, it's a Summoner. Prefer a Timber Wolf Myself.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...