Inmate (MGE)

Lilim in a modern world setting.

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Inmate (MGE)

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 1: Isolation
Spoiler: show
"Ugh... where am I?" Liliana muttered, half-dazed and rubbing her left arm in discomfort as she awoke slowly. She started to touch the back of her ribs and felt something was off... The permanent absence of her grey wings and feeling rather lighter than usual.

"W-where are my wings, and my tail?!" she said, touching the back of her hips and felt three different lines of stitches on her lower back. Panicked, she quickly came to full awareness realizing she was in a padded room with electromagnetic sensors pulsating in the room. She then tried to open the front door but to no avail, then she attempted to bang on the front door to catch someone attention.

"Help! Somebody! Anybody!"

As she yelled for help, the lights in her room lit up and a woman in a lab coat, appearing in her late 30's approached her window.

"I'm afraid you won't be seeing them anymore, you'll be spending the rest of your days in here until you've served your purpose."

"Who are you?" Liliana demanded, who banged her fist at the door.

"That's not gonna work missy. This door's reinforced with titanium alloy." she said in a mild tone as she stopped banging her fists and decided to listen to labrat's reply. "Good, you seem to be the civil type. My name is Beatrice, I specialize on the knowledge of human anatomy. You seem to hold something no humans would have, the ability to fly at great heights and speed. So I decided to strip you of your wings so that we can study its movements and engineer our own set of wings. Had someone else found you. They would've shot you dead."

Enraged, Liliana resumed banging on the door again: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She yelled in anger as she tried to hold out her hands to try to cast a charm spell on Beatrice. But all she got was a gesture of finger-pointing and a loud chuckle, turning her mood back to an upset one with tears of frustration.

"Hah! You're such a comedian. That ain't gonna work. See those sensors above in your room? They render your magic useless by emitting electromagnetic pulses. You're basically down to level with us now. A weak human being." Beatrice replied as she fished out a notepad from her pocket and jotted notes down before stuffing the notepad back in her pocket. "Now then, why down you just sit down and think about your new home. I've other subjects to handle let alone yourself. Until we meet again, good morning to you Liliana si Morcia, second generation succubus and thirteenth hellspawn of the Demon Lord, and quite the unlucky number too." Beatrice finished as she departed from Liliana's view.

"Wait, how do you know my-"

As Liliana saw her captor depart from view, she began to tear, backing away from the window and sat in a corner to wipe away her tears while trying to recall what happened moments that led up to her present situation.

'How did I get here?' She thought while trying to recollect her memories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Demon Lord's castle)

In a large dining hall, held up by a two rows of large pillers and with each pillar a headless knight stood guard in the room, holding their longsword downwards in one hand while holding their head in the other, watching various Lilim and Succubi women sharing conversations while eating roasted pork while a lesser succubus, dressed in a french maid costume walked across the table, pouring a milky liquid into their cups before quietly returning to the kitchen for frequent refills. One of the Lilims, distinguished from the rest of her siblings, stood up and raised her cup, prompting her other siblings and fellow succubus women to follow suit.

"A toast, to another successful and peaceful assimilation of the town of Gwillim."

The sounds of a (ting) echoed the room as they slowly drank their fill before simultaneously slammed their cups down on the table.

"That hit the spot! Freshly squeezed mansauce, a whole townsworth all in a single pitcher." she said while laughter echoed the hall as Liliana stepped into dining hall through the front entrance as everyone turned their attention to her.

"You're late my unlucky sister. What's the matter? You still didn't get laid yet?" Dellera, the fourth oldest sibling asked. Prompting her other siblings to snicker at the infuriated Liliana who formed a dark orb with her raised hand as a threat before letting it fade peacefully at their silence, then turning to Dellera.

"It's not that Dell, I'm tired of seeing men giving me a look of false love when they can't decide that for themselves. I want a man who can love me for who I am and not because of my pretensive charms." she said as the lesser succubus maid walked up and pulled an open seat for Liliana to sit down on. "Thank you Terri."

"Y-you're welcome Ma'am." Terri replied.

"You don't have to call me Ma'am by the way." Liliana suggested nicely.

"S-Sure thing Liliana." she said nervously before scuttling away.

"What? Tired of men seeking your charms? You can't be serious! We've been doing this for a long time and-"
"And for what? Fucking men left, center and right for their spirit energy? I seek more than just simple infatutati-."

"You're beginning to sound like a human woman Liliana." Dellera pointed out, much to the shock of her siblings quietly listening to them.

"Sorry, but I prefer doing things my own way. I don't even think our Mothe-"

The sudden instance of hearing their mother questioned by Liliana raised Dellera's ire immediately. causing her to slam her fist onto the table. "You dare question Mother's ethics?"

In response, Liliana replied: "Question? More like I challenge her current system."

Dellera's patience grew thin as she teleported instantly behind Liliana and hoisted her off her chair, forcing Liliana to stand and face towards her. "Now you listen to me. Mother gave us food, clothing and a place called home. Now why in the world would you want to bite the helping hand?"

"Dellera, open your eyes and look around you. When was the last time any one of us had a "son" yet?" Liliana asked. That question alone sparked murmuring and small arguing amongst the other siblings and succubi.

"SILENCE!!!" Dellera commanded as the room went quiet once more. "Liliana, I think you really need to just find a man and this will all wash away."

"I intend to, but not with the way you all do it. Now you'll have to excuse me. I've lost my appetite with this bickering." She pouted.

Liliana then opened her wings and decided fly and crash through a ceiling window above before it magically repaired itself while her siblings resumed their normal conversations and meal. "She'll be back. Hopefully a man who'll straighten her out." Dellera said before ripping a chunk out of a pork leg with her bare teeth.

'I'm tired of this. They only think for themselves and indulge on semen.' Liliana thoughtfully mused as she flew across the night skies in resentment. As she flew across a paved forest, a shiny glint caught her eye below. "What's that?" She thought, swooping down towards the light source until she came to ground level. Folding her wings back, she approached a stone statue and in its hand held a rusty, digital wristwatch. Something Liliana has never seen before

"What's this little gem?" she thought. Trying to pry the watch out of its wrist but to no avail. Frustrated, Liliana punched the statue's hand, crumbling the whole statue. "Oops." she said, ignoring the damage of the statue while inspecting the rusty trinket. 'Could use a bit of polishing up.'

As Liliana started to make a sprinkle gesture on the watch. The rust and wear reversed as the watch had been restored to its original condition. Having done so allowed the watch to activate.

"I've never something like this before."

Putting on the watch, recalling the way the statue wore it, she suddenly felt drowsy.. Unable to stand, she fell forward and went into a deep slumber as the watch started to beep a few times before her body disappeared instantly.

--------------------------------------
(Present Day, November 2012)

Liliana had woken up from the sound of her watch constantly beeping. As she came to, she looked around and saw she was still in the forest as before. However something was different this time around. In front of her was a red barn and a house. Much to her surprise.

"I've never seen such a building before."

Curious, she spread her wings, flew and lands softly in front of the house to investigate. As she approached the front door, she was startled by the sound of a dog barking at her from inside of the house.

"Shh." she said as the dog immediately quieted down and walked away obediently. Liliana then knocked on the door while magically concealing her wings, horns and tail into her body.

"Just a minute!" A voice shouted before someone answered the door. As the door opened, she saw a young man in his 20's, brown long hair, slim build and was wearing coveralls, eyeing her top to bottom while trying to hold his composure to her.

"H-Howdy good lady. W-What brings you here in the rural areas of New Zipangu?" the man asked nervously with a southern accent.

'Such a nice man.' Liliana thought as she replied: "What is this home of yours? I've never seen something like this."

"Ah yes, my pappy built this house with my ma when they were good lookin' as you back in '78. Now then, what brings you all the way out in the middle of nowhere?"

'Wait a minute.... why isn't he offering himself to me like all the other men have?' Liliana thought, noticing the gentleman hasn't even attempted to lay a finger on her as other men have before. 'Mayb-.'

"Who're you talking to Ben?" an old lady asked while approaching the front door and walking with a cane in one hand. As she caught sight of Liliana, she instantly panicked as she dropped her walking cane pointing at her. "DEVIL! DEVIL! YOU BEGONE FROM MY PRESENCE! LEAVE MY SON ALONE YOU VILE CREATURE!"

Confused, Lilana asked: "What? I'm sorry what's the matter wi-"

"You monster, leave at once!" the bewildered elder shouted as she pulled a pump-action shotgun from her cane basket and pointed it at Liliana, much to Ben's shock.

"Mother what's the matter with you?"

"Stay back son, she's a no-good devil, just like the one who took your dad away!"

"I'm sorry what are you talking about? I want monsters and humans to be together and I think you're mistaking me for-."

"Silence!" The old woman said, pulling the trigger on her shotgun.

(BANG)

As the pellets started to scatter. Liliana quickly blocked the shot with her wings that she withdrew, revealing to Ben her true form.

"Oh god." Ben nervously muttered as he backed away from Liliana as he ran beside his mother, taking the shotgun from her and pointing it at Liliana, much to her bewilderment. "Get back demon!" he shouted.

"B-but why?" Liliana asked before she heard Ben pump the shotgun. Much to her disappointment as she quickly fled before getting shot again.

"Ben, I suggest you lock your doors. It's not safe anymore." his mother said to which Ben complied with a nod.

'What's with those humans?' Liliana thought in depression as she flew countless miles back to her home castle. As she arrived at the front gates, she noticed the castle appeared devoid of any life or activity.

'The hell happened here?' She thought. Flying up to her bedroom, she noticed all of her belongings were gone. There was nothing other than stone, dust and cobwebs to greet her. Entering the dark dining room downstairs, the whole place was just like her bedroom. There was nothing left. No tapestrys, no table, and not a single one of her siblings in sight. Suddenly, she heard the sound of a clang and rasp breathing.

"Who's there?" Liliana called out as a dark figure approached her while she summoned a ball of light to illuminate her view. The figure then walked into the light revealing Terri, deprived of energy.

"Terri? Is that you?"

"Where have you been all these years?" Terri replied weakly.

"What are you talking about? I left a night ago and I woke up. What the hell happened here and where's my sisters?" Liliana demanded.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Liliana, they have passed....It's been over 600 years that you've been gone. There's no one left now."

Hearing that, Liliana grew disdain: "Excuse me? What do you mean passed?"

"They're no longer among the living, they have departed from old age including your mother and father....I'm sorry Liliana. You've been gone for so long."

"B-But.... It can't be...." Saddened by the loss of her siblings. Liliana broke down into tears as she obliterated a column in a single punch in anger. "Damnit! Why?" she thought as Terri approached to comfort her once she came to her senses. "Now then, what has happened while I was gone?" she asked as she wiped her tears with her arm.

"A number of things. First off, the order has been out of sight for a long time. Yet they somehow managed to clear the blight from this world. Second, there's a place flourishing with monster girls and humans called New Zipangu.

"Wait, did you say New Zipangu?" Liliana curiously asked, having heard from Ben mentioned the place. "What is that?"

"It's a beautiful city on a large island. It's a place your family would always desire as a haven for monsters and humans living together in harmony."

"You serious? There's a large populace that both species co-exist?" Liliana asked again. "But if you knew said place existed, why are you still here?"

"Because no matter what happens to this castle, it's forever my home." Terri replied before she suddenly started to collapse, but Liliana caught her mid-collapse.

"Why? Why haven't you even found yourself a man yet? You're dying Terri." Liliana teared again, not wanting to see another friend disappear before her very eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm not fit for this new world. I'm long overdue...." she said as her body started to disintegrate into sparkles. "May I wish you well for your future....Liliana si Morcia." Terri's last words spoken before her sparkles crumbled past Liliana's hands, much to her loneliness and silence as she wept in sorrow, hands on her face and down on her knees before she stood up and wiped away her tears once more.

'Well then... Off to New Zipangu. Maybe I can find some answers there.' Liliana thought before spreading her wings and flying out of the castle in search for the city.

(End of Chapter 1)
Chapter 2: Desert Trek
Liliana continued her flying in the daylight skies in hopes of finding the city of New Zipangu. However from her current position, all she saw was nothing but desert from her current position. Suffering from heat exhaustion, she landed softly on a hillside of sand and started walking while shielding herself of the sunlight with her wings, sweat and heavy panting having preoccupied her senses.

"Water....Need water...."

Liliana's watch began to beep while forming a blue arrow. As if its trying to guide her.

"If you say so..." she mused. Following the direction of her watch, she felt a sharp prick on her feet. "Oww." Liliana pouted as she lifted her pricked feet finding out she accidentally stepped on a green scorpion, appearing lifeless of movement from her foot stomp.

"Oops sorry...Nothing like a little bit magic to help."

Liliana picked up the dying scorpion with one hand while waving her other hand in a circle motion above the scorpion as the crush wounds started to heal. Seeing the little critter waving happily with it's claws, Liliana placed the scorpion back down on the sands. "Let's hope this won't happen again. Bye now." Liliana said to the scorpion as it scuttled away while she resumed her tiring trek, unaware when she turned her back. The scorpion slowly grew in size as its head morphed into the upper half of a tanned-skinned woman with long green hair and a veil to cover her face as it continued to walk away from Liliana quietly, unaware of its own transformation.

As Liliana followed the arrow, the beeping of the watch grew short in interval as she started to see something ahead of her view. A small Oasis covered with palm trees. Desperate to quench her thirst, Liliana ran to the oasis, stripping herself of her clothes as she skinny dipped in the water and throwing her head back up to the surface with a deep breath in relief while taking in large gulps of water.

"Ahh... Much better. I could fly again..."

Liliana then leaned her back against the sands as she looked up in the skies, seeing the sun set. Marvelling in beauty at the sight of the horizon going dusk.

"Mmmm.... Beautiful." she said before stepping out of the oasis and hovering above the palm trees, ripping two coconuts off the tree and returning back to the ground. She put down one coconut while she perfectly split the other coconut open with a karate chop. slurping the sweet coconut water and picking away at the fruit in delight.

'Delicious. Nothing like the stuff back home....' she thought while finishing the two halves of the coconut while collecting her clothes, washing the sweat off and redressing herself. Finished with her pit stop. Liliana extended her wings out wide while taking off into the now dark skies, feeling the cool air relieve her as she saw the arrow on her watch glow green and aimed to travel West of her current position. Unaware that the once clear oasis turned a slight tint of blue in colour.

"Now where are you leading me?" she said, continuing her flight as her watch's beeping started to shorten again, informing her of another place of interest. Looking below, she saw a large stone structure as she swooped down and landed at the front of the entrance.

'Hmm, this structure looks just like what my mother read to me during bedtime stories.' Liliana recalled, recognizing the body of a lion and the head of a man. Curious, she entered the abandoned structure but was unable to see in the dark. Lifting her hand once more, she emitted a blue flame in her hand to illuminate her surroundings. All that was in front of her was an untouched coffin and a skeleton with an oddly shaped head, holding a flail. Unlike that of any other human skeleton she has seen or resurrected before.

"Hmm... Maybe I could get some answers.... What if..."

Liliana carefully picked up the skeleton while putting aside the flail and touched its skull. As if trying to read the mind of the spirit that formerly inhabited the empty shell. However, the skeleton quickly came to life and pushed Liiana back as the skeleton glowed a fiery red.

"You disturbed my long slumber, why have you trespassed on my domain?" the skeleton angrily asked while holding its left hand out, as Liliana saw the flail float and fly into its hand. Much to her surprise. "Your very presence desecrates my sanctuary."

"I'm looking for some answers, I've got so many questions that need to be answer-."

"Hold your tongue trespasser!" the skeleton shouted as rotting flesh started to form on the skeleton as Liliana watched the reverse decomposition form, seeing muscles and tissue reform and regenerate completely, alive once more. All Liliana could see in front of her was nothing of a skeleton. Instead in front of her, a tanned woman with long black hair, jackal ears and furry paws replacing her former limbs as her flail transformed into a golden scale. Wearing gold decorations and baggy purple pants.
"You entered the premises without even answering the Sphinx's riddle!"

"Look if the riddle has something to do with walking on four in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening. I know its 'Man'."

"H-How did you know that riddle already?" The Anubis demanded.

"It's quite an old riddle actually, my friends used to talk about it one time."

"Is that so? Did you know there was one more riddle rarely asked?"

"Gee I wonder what it is?" Liliana replied sarcastically. "Lemme guess.... There are two sisters, one gives birth to the other while the other gives birth to her.... The answer to that riddle is 'Day and Night' Yes?"

Surprised, the Anubis kneeled down to Liliana with her paw to her chest. "My apologies. You've earned my respect stranger." She said before standing back up. "Now then, what brings you here?"

"I'm afraid I'm not from this time, I've been told from my friend that I've been thrown 600 years into the future. Would you know anything about time travel?"

"No, I know nothing of what you speak of. All I've done most of the time was guard this sarcophagus." The Anubis replied.

"Who would you guard this coffin from?" Liliana asked curiously.

"Graverobbers. The corpse may not be of any value, but the golden sarcophagus seems to be what people tried to rob. Glad its still here, assuming you're the only one who's been in here the last three-thousand years or so..."

"Well then, I guess I should be on my way now."

"Take care."

"But first.... Can you put me back to rest?" The Anubis asked.

"Umm...."

"What's the problem?"

"About that.... I think once my spells are casted... I can't seem reverse it." Liliana answered truthfully.

"Are you serious?!" She asked angrily. As the Anubis formed a mirror-like object to see her current looks. "I-I'm a woman?!" she gasped, finally looking down and noticing having breasts. "What the?!" as she dug her paw under her pants, feeling 'nothing' below. "WHERE'S MY PE-"

"Umm, I think I better get going now. Goodbye" Liliana said quickly as she turned and ran out of the Sphinx structure in panic as potshots of fireballs flew her way as she spread her wings and flew away.

"GET BACK HERE AND FIX ME!" she yelled in anger.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Re: Inmate (MGE)

Post by Katsoro »

Boo Hoo such a said start Q.Q poor Liliana she has no lock at all.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

I'm starting to wonder how they actually managed to capture Liliana due to Lilim having all that power (Even thought she seemed to be weak due to not partaking in the feast her sisters were having....

It also had me wondering if other Lilim did survive that weren't accounted for?

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 3: Interview

"Hey.... Rise and shine." A guard said, waking up Liliana from her slumber as she slowly brought herself to her feet. Knowing she wasn't going anywhere, she was handed a blue jumpsuit. "Put them on. Our lady would like to have a word with you."

Liliana took the clothes and dressed herself with it as the guard opened up her cell door and two more guards accompanied her out of the cell and into a hallway. She could hear the sounds of screaming and torture echoing the halls as she came to a stop at a small room with two chairs, a table and a two-way mirror. Waiting inside the room was a woman in her mid 20's donning a labcoat, a pair of glasses and bearing the nametag 'Beatrice'.

"Have a seat."

Liliana then walked towards her seat as two guards handcuffed her down to her table, departing from the room and removing their masks while keeping guard outside the interview room.

"Hey, Alex. What do you think of that smokin' babe?"

"Tristan, Hush! That's the last thing you want them to hear from you." Tristan whispered.

Inside the two way mirror showed a bulky man in his 40's and a younger man in his late 20's as they were operating a small camcorder.
"Alright Mike, rolling in 3, 2, 1.... record." The burly man ordered Mike as Beatrice begun her questioning.

"Enjoy your sleep Liliana?"

"After the things you people done to me, I don't think I slept well." Liliana replied with a cold tone while rubbing her stitches where her wings used to be.

"Well, we had to take certain precautions with women of your kind, and you're quite a rare find amongst the monsters and humans coexisting together."

"What do you people want? We haven't done anything wrong with-"

"Correction... what your mother did to the entire monster race will bring the downfall of both species at the current rate it's going. Ok sure, they no longer kill and eat humans but the fact remains that procreation corrupts everything they touch and human women become demonic slaves to the pleasure it brings. What really bothers us all with the unsustainable system is that your kind continue to bear daughters and not a son could be produced. How do you feel knowing both species could die out without passing on the next generation properly?"

"As hard as it is for you to believe, I feel the same way too.... Beatrice. Actually I'm quite a standout among my relatives. I don't actually support the system that she had wrought upon everyone. But I feel it's certainly better than what the old demon lord had for a system."

"Hmm, is that so Liliana Si Morcia? I see..." Beatrice replied before jotting down a few key notes with what they both shared.

"Next question.... I hear you were from the past roughly 600 years ago, how did you manage to get here among our times?"

"I had an argument with my siblings, they chose the path of ignorance, to continue fucking around in bliss while I wanted to seek an alternative to the current system at hand. I provided to them the doubt of bearing a son while my forth sibing, Dellera continued to play ignorance. Disgusted, I left my castle to cool off until.... I found a strange object on a statue and restored whatever it wore, I put on what it had wore and fell asleep. When I woke up, things were different, my castle was abandoned, I tried to speak to a man about the surroundings, until an old hag shot me, forcing me to flee."

"Yes... that old hag you so put it was a senior member of our group and is still a devout monster hater. She has a particular sixth sense when distinguishing humans from monsters. Ok, what else did you do?"

"I was told to find my answers in New Zipangu… so I flew there in search of said answers."

"And? What did you find?"

"Well..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Liliana flew in the dark skies as she looked below to she dots of lights scattered below her.

"Could this be the place Terri spoke of?" She thought in curiosity as she took a nosedive towards the ground until she slowed her descent and landed softly on a strip of asphault. Checking her surroundings, she saw a row of houses structured similarly to Ben's home. "This must be New Zipan-"

"HEY GET OFF THE ROAD DAMNIT!" A man in a yellow pickup truck yelled as he horned and swerved out of LIliana's way as he drove past her.

"A magical carriage? What is this place?"

As LIliana stepped onto the sidewalk and looked around, her wristwatch activated to indicate one of two paths to follow, a blue arrow indicating an optional route while the green arrow pointed straight ahead, her main route. 'Blue it is then.' she thought while following the destination to a noisy strip club. Curious, she walked into the front entrance and pushed the door open to hear rave music, various women screaming and throwing money at a well-toned man who was dancing topless on a metal pole with only his boxers left.

"Worms, all of them." she mused as she sat down on a barstool as a bartender approached her. She had a long ponytail for blonde hair wearing a red and black uniform with black dress pants..

"Why hello there. You don't seem to be someone from around here, What's your poison? It's all on the house today."

"I would like to try that particular drink you have there, Green Fairy."

"You sure? That's pretty strong stuff.”

“What’s the worst that would happen?”

“Well, I’d hate to see my staff throw you out if you lose control.”

“That shouldn’t be likely…. So yeah, I’ll have a shot.”

“Ok, coming right up.”

The bartender stepped back, grabbed a bottle and a specially shaped spoon with a sugar cube on top to prepare the absinthe. As the drink dissolved into a misty white substance, she took away the spoon and presented the finished beverage to Liliana. “Enjoy your drink.”

As Liliana nods back in agreement, she took a small sip, and quickly gulping the small shot in an instant.
Despite the strength of the beverage, Liliana remained unphased.

“Hmm, tasty substance but I’m feeling nothing so far.”

“Let’s hope it stays that way my friend.”

Mentioning that, Liliana noticed a glowing fairy with short hair and wings circling the bartender in a playful manner. She also noticed it flew behind the bartender and proceeded to give her a raspberry gesture along with the middle finger. Curious, she responded back with the gesture while the bartender noticed her doing such.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing flippin the bird at me?" She asked coldly until Liliana quickly turned her attention to her again.

"Not you, the fairy behind you!" she replied while the bartender swished her hand around, feeling no trace of a fairy.

"I think you've had enough to drink, now be on your way."

Before Liliana could depart, she noticed her watch going off as she saw it point to a familiar face stepping up onto the platform and proceeding to give the male stripper a handjob, much to the squealing of the women watching them. Only to be yanked by a Minotaurus bouncer and abruptly thrown out of the club. Curious, Liliana followed the girl who shook off the fall, she had black sclera, a white t-shirt and blue short shorts worn. Liliana then offered a hand to help her, to which she responded by taking her hand and getting up before dusting herself off.

"Thanks, been quite a night for me I'll tell ya." She said with a bit of a smile.

"You look familar, you remind of a particular someone."

"Me? Oh. There's nothing special about me, other than hearing alot of references to my great grandmother. I am Marion Si Morcia, great granddaughter of Dellera, nice to meet you." Hearing that, Liliana's expression turned to shock. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Marion asked.

(End of Chapter 3)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

So She ends up meeting one of her descendants... and of Dereulla no less

That would be interesting to know how that happened...

It would also be interesting to know about the person who was wearing that time displacement watch too....

But I want to see where this story goes...

So I'll be patient and watch...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Ahh so here it is i thought was never going to find this
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 4: Strange Relative

"Oh my I got a Great Grandniece!" Liliana squealed delightfully before hugging Marion tightly, much to her confusion. Noticing her discomfort, she let go quickly. "I'm sorry about that. I happen to be your grandmother's younger sister. I am Liliana Si Morcia, 13th daughter of the Demon Lord."

"Umm wow... my very own Great Grandaunt.... If it's alright with you, I could show you my dig if you like?"

"Uhh... Pardon?" Liliana asked with a confused tone.

"'Dig'... as in my own home."

"Ah I see. Sure, I'd love to see your place."

"Ok then, follow me."

"Want to take to the skies, or stroll?" Liliana asked.

"I'll walk, the last attempt to fly while drunk had me stuck in a billboard for a day or so..." Marion replied, scratching the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Oh? Ok then." she said as the two walked along a sidewalk, while Liliana continued eyeing her surroundings. "So tell me.... How's life been treating you?

"It's been quite mixed up the past 19 years of my life."

"How so?"

"That I've been looking for my long lost mother ever since, that I've been fending for myself and that I've given my first time to this cute hunk at high school." The thought of such made Marion drool with delight with her eyes closed: "Ohhh I'll never forget how rough he was with me in the shower room."

"Why isn't he with you now?" Liliana asked.

The gleeful look Marion had suddenly changed to that of a sad expression: "He and his parents travelled overseas. Never heard from him ever since..."

"Couldn't you just fly to him?"

"I'd love to, but I don't have time since I'm a busy person here in the suburbs."

"Sorry to hear that."

Walking further down, Marion accidentally bumped into a short girl who wore a tanktop with yellow baggy pants, she had buckteeth and short hair with round ears along with a tail. "Hey watch it blackeyes!"

"What was that?!" Marion irked with a hostile tone, her body glowing with a red aura while forming an orb of dark energy in one hand. "Watch your words rodent. You might not walk on two feet when I'm done with you." The sight of her powers drew fear from the mouse girl.

"Eek! Dellera's Great Granddaughter!" The girl squeaked before she scurried off on all fours.

"Kids these days..." Marion muttered as she let her powers fade before the two continued down the road. "They just don't seem to have respect. They've become much more spoiled since the last few generations."

"Hmm, I noticed." Liliana replied as Marion stopped and pointed at an apartment complex at a staggering fourty-two floors high.

"That's my home. C'mon in."

"I've never seen such a structure before... Looks even taller than home." Liliana remarked. Entering the lobby, Marion pressed the elevator button and waited patiently as the doors to her left opened, seeing a Werecat family of four exit the elevator as she and Liliana enter in, who was eyeing the various buttons on the wall. "What does that red button do?" she asked curiously while reaching for the button while Marion grabbed her wrist quickly.

"Don't touch it or we'll be stuck in here." she replied. "That's the emergency stop button."

"Alright."

Marion then released her grip and tapped the 35th floor button. Whistling playfully as Liliana flinched a bit at the sudden upward movement of the elevator. "Oh relax Grandauntie." Waiting for a minute, the elevator suddenly stopped, opening up to a straight hallway. "We're here, now for my room." she said, as they exit the elevator and stopping to '3503'. Marion then fished out her keys from her back pocket and unlocked the door. Entering inside, the entire room was filled with garbage and trash leftover from weeks worth of laziness, the smell was enough for Liliana to plug her nose in discomfort.

"No offence, but this' a pigsty. My mother would've punished me if my room looked like this." Liliana said. holding her hands up and clapping them twice, seeing the garbage, filth and disappear as scattered clothes folded themselves up and slipped into her dresser. "There.... good as new."

"Whoa. That was fast." Marion replied, seeing her room return to cleanliness. "How did you do that?"

"Wait, I thought you could do that yourself Marion. You're like me are you not?"

"No.... I can only project dark energy, transform human women and charm men of my choice. That's the extent of my powers at the moment."

"Oh, I see."

"But thanks for the instant cleanup though."

"No problem."

"So.... would you like something to drink?" Marion offered, having gone to the kitchen to prepare said beverage.

"I'll have tea thanks."

"One tea coming right up." Liiliana heard as she scanned her surroundings, one of the things that caught her eyes was a large scrapbook. Curious she asked Marion.

"May I see your scrapbook if you don't mind?"

"Sure, don't mind pages twenty through thirty though."

Taking the scrapbook out of the shelf, she opened it up to see the first few pages, in it were younger pictures of Marion with her playing in a park, chowing down on a burger and wearing various clothes. Flipping page after page, most of her photos were that of Marion albeit a few years older partying and drinking with a well toned man. Going into the pages Marion highlighted earlier, Liliana turned flustered at the various sexual positions Marion and her partner did together. Quickly flipping past page thirty, she saw pictures of Marion waving goodbye to the same man as before in an airport terminal.

"Sad, isn't it?" Marion asked who was now beside Liliana with a platter of tea and a small kettle. To which Liliana replied with a quiet nod before gently taking the cup of tea from the platter. She took a small sip from the warm tea and smiled back in satisfaction to Marion.

"This' pretty good tea Marion."

"Thanks. I always get the best of the best."

As Liliana finished her cup, she placed the cup back onto the platter and started to feel dizzy, much to Marion's confusion. "What's wrong Liliana? Are you ok?"

"W-What did you do to me?!" Liliana demanded, grabbing Marion by her shirt before her grip loosened as the drug took full effect as she slumped unconscious onto the floor asleep.

"What? I didn't-" Marion replied honestly before quickly checking her teabags to notice she didn't serve the usual tea she normally served, but different labelled teabags instead. Checking back at Liliana, she eyed her wristwatch with suspicion. Having a closer look, she saw the label 'Order Industries' engraved. "Oh no you've been followed-"

The sound of her entrance door crashed open as half dozen of armed soldiers wearing cross necklaces poured into the entrance as they noticed Marion looking back at them as they raised their rifles at her. "FREEZE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN-"

Marion instead made a beeline for her balcony window mid-speech as the leader yelled "STOP!" But she jumped off the balcony as the leader looked down below to see her spread her wings and fly away from a safe distance. Then they turned to the unconscious Liliana sleeping soundly before the team leader received incoming transmission.

"This' HQ, what's your status? Over."

"Paul here, the main target's under our control, the secondary target has escaped capture."

"Copy, take in the main target into custody.

"Copy, over and out." Paul replied before putting away his comm and turning his attention to his fellow soldiers. "You heard HQ, bring her in." he said as two of his men picked up Liliana by her limbs and carried her out of Marion's room as a bunch of neighbours opened their doors to see the spectacle. "No worries people, go back to sleep." He said while waving a fake badge and ID to them as they all returned to their rooms. Liliana was then taken out of the apartment through the elevator and placed into a fake swat truck before they all got on and drove off quickly.

(End of Chapter 4)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Interesting Liliana met her grandniece and gotten captured by the Order...

It leave me wondering how they have a Corporation that openly calls themselves The Order I figured they would try being more covert about being an Anti-monster conspiracy. (Like S.I.N. , Tri-Cell, or Cobra /Arbco corp.)

Still it was kinda sad to see that Liliana was left behind by Marion like that. New Zipangu would have better security for protecting it Monster girl citizens...

However something tells me more will be explained in the later chapters...

On another note I noticed how you had the stories above spoiler(ed) and not chapters 3 and 4 but figured you wanted to make it so your post would be noticed...

Still I keep my eyes open for new updates..

Destined Paths Of Eden
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

The chapters that were spoilered were chapters written back at MGU and passed over into this forum
(before I requested Perentie and Helios to delete them). My reasons for wanting them deleted from that site will remain private to respect Tsar's wishes and to not affect my position here.
Basically, any unspoilered chapters here are chapters I've finally decided to resume working on after so much dust collected on those stories.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

It makes me wonder what the hell was order technology doing 600 years in the past and how, but i wait until it is revealed how and why. So far, were basiclly at where we are, well a little bit behind, but she's captured now whats next.

REBEL
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Chapter 5: Thorn in the Rose.

"Ah yes, it's been awhile. You wore one of our experimental gizmos. The traitor; Subject 22 was given that when we banished him from our ranks. But what exactly happened to him?" Beatrice asked as Liliana grew more aggravated with her responses recalling moments that led up to her capture.

"He appears to be turned to stone. I don't know how exactly, I just happened to find him there."

"I see. Now then, we'll be continuing our experiments with you until you are no longer needed."

"To hell with that! I'm not going to be your guinea pig." Liliana rebuffed as she tried to reach Beatrice in an attempt to choke her, but her restraints prevented her to do so.

"Ok, I think we're just about done here." Beatrice replied as she drew out an anesthetic syringe and quickly jabbed the needle into Liliana's arm, injecting the fluid and withdrawing the needle as Liliana fell asleep from the effects. "Guards, put her back into her cell. We'll start this again."

"Ok, that's a wrap Mike." The burly man said as Mike powered down the camcorder. The two guards Tristan and Alex then entered the room, removing Liliana's restraints and hauling her out of the room as the two waited for a few seconds for the cell door to open before they entered and carefully placed her body on a bed. Alex first attempted to leave, but noticed Tristan fondling Liliana's bosoms, pulling off the top part of her and coming close to suckling her teat until Alex snapped him out of it with a backhand to the back of his head.

"Tristan, the fuck you doing?! You'll get killed doing that!" Alex reprimanded him.

"Wait what? ... Sorry, my bad." He replied.

"Oh geez, the emitters are off, get out now." Alex noted.

As the two exit the cell block, the metal door shut tight and the sounds of locks clicked into place as Liliana slumbered the next day after.

"What now Alex?"

"Rendevous with Mike, we have an Echidna to snuff out in a seclusive lab not far from here."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Days had passed as Liliana went through a number of interrogative sessions, but her inquistors couldn't dig for more infomation from her, despite using truth serums and electrodes to force information out, she remained unresponsive yet showing signs of pain, the lack of nutrition took a toll on her body as she started to thin out slowly.

(One night later...)

"Hey! Let go of me you monsters!"

"Leave the traitor in this cell block. We'll deal with him later."

Liliana woke up a bit from hearing a bit of a scuffle outside of the cell block as she peered out the window to see a young man similarly aged as Liliana, who's dressed like the other Order members being thrown into a cell beside Liliana's own cell before his door slammed shut, much to Liliana's surprise as the closed door caused a bit of a crack in the hole. Enough for Liliana to peer into the other side of the inmate's cell. She could see him banging at the door demanding to be released.

"Let me out! I have rights you know, and so do these monsters too! You can't treat them like this!" Hearing this, Liliana realized the man dissented from his ranks. But she kept quiet until he cooled off from his failed bouts to be freed. Eventually, the man stopped banging and shouting as he turned to his bed and lied down to think it over.

"Psst! Hey, you hear me?" Liliana whispered to the man in the cell, who then turned his head in the direction of the source of the voice.

"Who's there?" the man asked.

"Over here..." she replied back. As the man slowly got off his bed and peered through the cracked hole, seeing a young woman with long silver hair and red eyes speak to him.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm just a succubus, looking for answers. Instead, I find myself here. What about you?"

"Me? Well... Let's just say I'm just a man who no longer believes in the system this organization has brought upon the monsters. I find their methods to be.... crude, barbaric and inhumane. I tried to change the organization from the inside, but instead I find myself to be branded a traitor." He sighed as he faced his back to the wall. "My name's Jorge Marillion, though you can call me George. What about you?"

"Liliana, Liliana Si Morcia, 13th daughter to the prestigious demon lord. Like you, I don't believe in the same system my mother set upon the monster race, knowing well her system is very unsustainable and despite attempts to talk it over to my sisters."

"Nice name, don't mind if I use Lily for short?" he asked, causing Liliana to blush a bit, having never been given a nickname before.

"Not like it matters much given our situation. But yeah, sure."

"Anyways Lily, I guess we both have something in common... Though it's a shame we'll probably get executed unless we figure out a way to escape." George said, noticing Liliana blushing and twitling her fingers. "Are you ok Lily?"

"There's one way we could escape, but that would mean we would have to do one thing..."

"And what's that Liliana?"

George's curiosity led Liliana to blush even more as she was more flustered "Make love to each other. Doing so will allow me to get my wings and powers back. But.... I've never made love to a man yet."

"I haven't made love to a single woman either." George replied. "I've spent my whole life saving for that special someone... But in this case. I'm willing to give my first time to you if it means our survival."

Hearing his response, Liliana smiled back, thinking George may be the one. "If we can get out of this alive, I will pledge myself while to you. But first... how do we get into the same room? I could teleport, but I'm unable to with those devices on."

"Indeed, those emitters prevent you from using your powers." George paused for a moment until something came to mind.
"I got an idea, but you need to listen to my instructions carefully Lily."

"I'm listening." Liliana replied waiting to hear out his plan.

"You need to cause a cancellation with those emitters. If you just swap the wires together, the hacked emitter should cancel each other out and cause a temporary blackout, but we have 10 minutes before the backup power supply turns everything back on. You understand?"

Liliana replied with a nod as she stood up to reach up behind the circuits of the small emitter, seeing wires. "I see a red and green wire each."

"Ok, rip the two wires apart and swap them together." He instructed as Liliana carefully ripped the wires and rewired them in the opposite connection. Causing the emitter to glow an inverted colour and sparks flew before her room powered down. Much to the attention of a power maintenance operator.

"Good, it's working Lily. Can you teleport into here?"

Liliana meditated for a few seconds with her eyes closed, when she opened up her eyes seconds later, the young man stood before her.

"Alright, *Sigh* Let's do this." Liliana said nervously as she took off her clothes as George lied down on the floor to allow Liliana to mount him. She took her hand to his member and stroked it gently with her soft fingers to allow him to get hard as he moaned in satisfaction.

"That feels good Lily." He said as Liliana positioned his manhood to her folds as she hesitated for a moment, taking a few deep breaths before she recollected herself. She then pressed the tip of his member to her folds as she winced at his length, slowly lowering her body more as she squint from the pain of being pushed apart by his member as George looked at her pussy engulf his shaft halfway until he could feel her hymen blocking further penetration. Looking at Liliana's expression, she smiled with tears streaming down her face at the sensation.

"I want you.... all of you." Liliana said in a more assertive tone, looking into George's eyes as she dropped her hips down completely, tearing the hymen apart as she made a small yelp of pain as she looked below to see virgin blood trickle down his shaft. She then placed her hands onto George's chest as she proceeded to buck her hips gently to withstand the pain and pleasure overwhelming as she moaned in ectascy while he held her hips in place while moaning at her tightness pumping him for the first time.

----------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am, we have a problem." The operator said to Beatrice, who was on her lunch break.

"What is it now?" she asked as she sipped her cup of coffee on hand.

"Liliana's cell block has blacked out. Her emitters are disabled." He said as Beatrice spit out her coffee in bewilderment.

"Are you shitting me?! Get them back online damnit!" she said as the operator pressed a few buttons in an attempt to power the room up but it wasn't working.

"I can't, backup power is coming in 10 minutes."

"We don't have a fucking minute to waste with the likes of her!" She said as she pressed a button on the intercom. "Hello? Units two and three, investigate Liliana's cell block. Use lethal force if necessary."

"Copy, heading to Liliana's cell block." the voice said on the other side as sounds of cocked rifles were heard in the background before the communication ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?! Again?!" George cried as he spurt his second load inside Liliana's womb, her wings having grown out of her stitches and her tail flailed freely as she continued to pump him of his semen. A dark aura fills the room, engulfing the walls in purple as she sped up her thrusting. George however had muscles growing in size to a bodybuilder as he felt much more alive as he gripped Liliana's hips and assisted in moving her hips more as he felt yet another orgasm rising, his eyes glowing red as he could feel limitless energy flow and invade his mind and body, as if he could do whatever he wanted when he wanted to as he fired the last of his load into her again.
Lilim34.jpg
"Y-Yes.... I feel complete!" Liliana responded in bliss as she arched her back at her own orgasm before she took a breather and got up off of George with a content smile, disconnecting their union as she leaked of his fluids. Her eyes glowing red with everlasting power as she peered out the cell window, seeing two armed guards waiting outside. "I think it's time to even the odds now don't you think?" she said as her clothes regenerated to her black dress as George managed to do the same with his own clothes, generating casual clothing instead as both of them formed a ball of dark energy at the door.

"Indeed, it's time for them to pay." he replied as they both shot the door open with their charged energy blast, causing the flung door to violently knock the two guards back as they were knocked out from the weight of the door as the sound of alarms blared across the entire facility. George then gestured Liliana to step out before her. "Ladies first." he said as Liliana instead took his hand and accompanied each other out of the cell block.

"Time to make some noise." Liliana said, as the pair ran across each cell block, firing dark orbs at every door, releasing various monsters from captivity as they all stood behind their saviors and invaded a nearby armory, they readied themselves with armaments as more guards poured into the room and raising their rifles at the former captives. In the middle of the group, a Minotaurus pushed herself between the group and standing beside Liliana and George, holding a minigun.

"Guten Tag!" She said in rage as her minigun barrel started to whirl and rotate, picking up speed...

(End of Chapter 5)
Order headquarters.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Finallyyyyyy!!! Fucking Retribution :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :haha:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

[youtube]7WHptG35EWU[/youtube]
There, your thread is complete
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Finally vengeance and retribution has begun....

I hope that Minotaur has a time with that minigun and teach those order puke the true meaning of hell have no fury! :evilllol: cry some more!!!

Still it's a shame about that guy with the watch they used as a test subject first... :shock:

Besides that I hope Beatrice and those Order Soldier have a good insurance provider... :evilllol:

Because I think whatever kin they have are about to be well cared for... :evilllol:

In lighter news It nice to see Liliana found someone to heal her... possibly a consort. :nosebleed: :love:

I'll keep watching...

Destined Paths Of Eden
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Awwwww hellll yeah bitches its on now

REBEL
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Inmate (Final Chapter)

Post by Pierce »

Final Chapter: Ashes to Ashes.

Inside the burning cell area, an intercom voiced a declaration of emergency regarding two escaped captives freeing other captives before the voice went silent from the sounds of a minigun, forcing the voice into silence. A soldier, bloodied and battered attempted to crawl away while leaving a trail of blood in his path as he looked at the scattered corpses of his fallen soldiers and dead monsters. He attempted to crawl towards a handgun which was only a meter away. Upon grabbing it, a foot stomped his hand, preventing him to use it. Looking up, he saw George pointing a ball of dark energy in front of him as he waited for him to deliver the final blow. Instead, he quickly reached in his mouth to quickly pry out the death pill implanted in his third molar as he brought the wounded soldier to his feet and pinned him to a wall.

"Now then, you're going to tell me what you know, you may live should you cooperate...."

"G-George... How could you betray u-"

"It was people like you and our predecessors who betrayed us! Had you followed a life of coexistance, we wouldn't be in this predicament.
"Sorry, I'd choose death over becoming part of theit procreation."

As George raised his fist to smash his face in, Liliana quickly held back his punch, her soothing touch gave him a sense of relaxation.
"Let's do things my way George." She suggested, as George stepped back to allow Liliana to question the soldier, he gazed into her visage, his mind slowly felt being flooded with happy thoughts and feelings of relief. He felt he could answer any question Liliana would bestow upon him.

"So tell me, what do you know about the people in charge of this place?"

"T-They're descendants passed down from an old traditional group called The Order, knights who dedicate their lives to slaying monsters. They originally believed that killing the monsters would prevent corruption of the world."

"Even so, it's a shame your generation refused to learn from their mistakes."

Before Liliana could get anymore answers from the soldier, his eyes closed shut as he went limp due to blood loss. His life ended before her as she placed him down on the floor. "What now George?"

"We need to find Beatrice, she has most of the answers to the chaos."

Another alert blared around the facility as an automated voice spoke aloud.

'ALERT, FACILITY SELF-DESTRUCTING IN FIVE MINUTES, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY'

"Shit, Beatrice must've set off the underground bomb below. Cmon Liliana! We need to get out of here now!" He shouted as he held her hand to lead her out of the place, but as he saw the room leading to the exit, three more guards blocked the entrance and opening fire at the pair, but George quickly pulled Liliana out of the line of fire behind a wall as they heard gunfire cease due to a loud thump. Peering over the wall carefully, he saw the three guards knocked to the floor and each getting curb-stomped by the Minotaurus who helped them earlier. However, as she walked out the exit, seeing the dark skies with a full moon, she fell to her knees coughing blood as she saw Beatrice, a scientist and a few soldiers already escaping the facility by helicopter. She let out a lour war cry before she slumped on the ground. As George and Liliana approached her, her body was riddled with numerous gunshot wounds as she managed to turn her face to the pair.

"Thank you, for freeing me from their torment..." She said while drawing her last breath and remained motionless. George then leaned down and closed her eyelids.

"Rest in peace, you fought well."

'FINAL WARNING, FACILITY SELF-DESTRUCTING IN 60 SECONDS, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY'

"Great, how are we supposed to escape?!"

Liliana then grabbed George from behind and bear-hugged him.

"Hey, what are you doin- Whoa!"

Liliana opened her wings and flapped them a couple times before she lifts off into the sky while George held onto her arms as tight as he could as she flew to get a safe distance as fast as possible.

'FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE....'

A large shockwave eminated from behind as the facility detonated, obliterating the place as the explosive shockwave caught up to them, tumbling and throwing them further into the skies as the pair descended and crashed in a small lake, falling unconscious from the landing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(3 hours later)

"Oh my aching head..." George groaned in pain as he slowly came to, seeing that he had washed up on an unknown shoreline as he felt something else below him. Looking below, he saw Liliana grabbing ahold of his member and tenderly licking away his shaft as her techniques made him hard quickly. "W-what are you doing Lily?" he asked as he moaned from Liliana fellating him for a short moment before taking her mouth out to speak.

"Shh... relax. I'm just relieving that aching 'head' of yours, and replenishing my energy." she said in a teasing manner as she stroked him quickly while her tongue swirled around his foreskin. He quickly arched his back upwards as she quickly deepthroated him while he quickly came down her throat while she swallowed what she could before taking her mouth out of him again, licking her fingers of his ejaculation.

"Just one more..." She moaned softly as her face grew red as she positioned her hips on his still hard member, her last romp having boosted his sexual stamina as she quickly dropped down on him again, she moaned in pleasure once more as George caressed her breasts as she bounced on his cock. Liliana's expression of pleasure turned to that of wanton lust as she rocked her hips faster in an urge to make him cum again, her own fluids trailing down his shaft with each thrust as the pair held hands as they moaned louder, their orgasms drawing imminent as George slammed his hips upward and spurting another load into Liliana's womb as he stopped to take a breather as Liliana fell forward to kiss him, swirling her tongue with his as she resumed her thrusting.

"More...." Liliana moaned again, pumping him of his semen as each orgasm gave Liliana and George a surge of energy the following night before they eventually passed out in exhaustion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(5 hours later)

George woke up slowly, feeling much more energetic than before as he turned to see Liliana sleeping soundly as he looked at the glowing sunrise in the horizon.

"Hey.... Wake up." He said, rubbing her shoulders as she opened one eyelid and smiled to see George before him.

"Morning honey." She responded playfully as she got up slowly as the pair watched the sunlight glow together in joy. "Won't ever leave your side as long as I live." she said before leaning to kiss his cheek, to which he responded with a nod. "What are we supposed to do now with Beatrice on the loose out there?" she asked

"We'll find her, and put her down when the opportunity comes." As the two were about to leave, George saw huge amounts of smoke in the distance. "Lily, do you mind helping me up to the skies again? Something's not right."

"Hmm?"

"I see smoke over there." He said, pointing at what he saw as Liliana turned to face the direction of his pointing finger.

"That doesn't look so good." she replied.

"Let's take a closer look shall we?" he suggested as she stretched out her wings once more and carried George as before as they took to the skies again. Upon closer inspection. He could see the large city of New Zipangu smoldering in flames and smoke as his expression turned to horror. "Oh no..."

"What's the problem?" Liliana asked.

" 'Project Antithesis'. The final trump card in the event of a disaster against Order Industries.."

"What is it?"

"A chemical formula to reverse the effects of monsterization your mother placed upon the monsters all these years. Now, the day of reckoning has begun." he said as Liliana continued to fly towards the burning metropolis.

"Tell me more." Liliana said.

--------------------------------------------

The End.

Ending soundtrack.
[youtube]HaTmnNrP18U[/youtube]

(The story continues in Switchflipped)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

So we cn add another group to the post apocalyptic confritation ahead of us, now this is where shit gets real, can't wait for the continuation.

REBEL
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Let me guess...Liliana will become the new Demon Lord of this era, huh? :nerd:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Great story...

greater cliffhanger...

Liliana finally escaped just in time for the monster girl version of Resident Evil Apocalypse with the Order Corporation playing the part of Umbrella

Shame about the Minotaur dying but it left me wonder if the other monster girls in the base escaped...

I guess your connection to your main upcoming story is complete...

Destined Paths Of Eden