To the World of MGE

Shuu's adventures in the world of Monster Girls

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

To the World of MGE

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Okay so...this will be my very first attempt at writing adult fiction. I've often wrote stories, but never anything erotic. After doing a bit of RPing, I feel like maybe I want to give it a shot with this one. I'm planning on making this a continuous fic, but any of the mods want to move it elsewhere, feel free to do so. Feel free to give me any kind of feedback. Like I mentioned, this will be my first time doing this type of story so please help me out. Thanks and enjoy.

Warning: This story will contain explicit and sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised.

Chapter One: To the World of MGE
Spoiler: show
Shuu hated his life. His long time girlfriend, who he intended on marrying, ditched him for another guy. He lost both of his jobs, and with that, most of the money he had saved was running out. His landlord was constantly heckling him for last months rent too. Shuu had nowhere to go and no one to turn to. Life sucked.

Shuu sat in the middle of a dim, candle-lit room. He had sold most of his belongings just so he could have enough money to eat and buy the candles to light the place. The only real possessions he had left were his cellphone, though his service would end at the end of the month, and his laptop, which he charged at various places while looking for work. He was even leeching of his neighbor’s wi-fi - after all, it’s his fault for not having it secured.

“I guess I better check my e-mails,” Shuu mumbled to himself. “I applied for ten different jobs this past week. One of them should hire me.”

Shuu opened his laptop and powered it on. He maneuvered the mouse to his e-mail and opened his inbox. Nothing. He let out a frustrated sigh. Before he could close the window, an e-mail appeared. The sender field was filled with gibberish and a whole bunch of weird symbols. As soon as he clicked the check mark to delete the e-mail, it opened.

“Shit! With all the luck I’m having, I have to deal with a virus too!” Shuu said angrily.

To his relief, a regular e-mail message opened.
[quote]
To Mr. Shuu Kamijou,

I hope this message finds you before it’s too late. I understand that you have been down on your luck recently. Times may be hard for you right now, so how about you take the time to escape from reality? Does this sound like a good idea? If you agree, please click the button below.

Sincerely,
Eve Amore[/quote]

The message looked somewhat suspicious. Shuu thought about what he should do. The cursor hovered above the delete button, but after several moments, it slowly moved to the button embedded in the message.

“What could go wrong,” Shuu thought to himself, clearly tossing aside his better judgment.

He clicked on the button. Suddenly, the screen went black. In desperation, he pressed the power button repeatedly to see if his laptop would turn back on. To his dismay, his laptop remained unresponsive.

“FUCK!” Shuu shouted.

Shuu slammed the screen closed on his laptop. Apparently, things could still go wrong. Deciding to get whatever sleep he could before going job hunting again, Shuu laid back on the carpeted floor. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Something felt pleasurable as Shuu slept. It felt as if someone had wrapped their warm moist lips around his hard, erect penis. As the lips bobbed up and down the shaft, a strong, yet gently tongue flicked the tip and probed at the opening. As he opened his eyes, the brilliant light forced him to blink and squint to keep out the harsh glare until his eyes adjusted.

“So you’re awake now are you?” a sultry feminine voice said as the feeling around his cock disappeared.

Shuu’s eyes refocused and got used to the light. As images started becoming clearer, he noticed that he was no longer in his apartment. He was in the middle of a grassy hillside. All around him was nothing but wide open space. The bright sun shone down from an azure sky with white clouds dotting its expanse. Out in the distance behind him were tall mountains and dense forest. Down the hills in front of him was a small town sitting in the middle of the grassland.

“Where am I?” Shuu said in his confusion.

“What ever do you mean?” the voice said. “This is right outside Silverglen Village.”

“Silverglen Village?”

Shuu turned to question the voice. When he turned his head, his eyes met the gaze of a beautiful woman. Her left eye sparkled like a garnet, and the bangs of her long white hair covered her right eye. She had a fair complexion, and her skin looked like it would be soft like marshmallows. Heart-shaped ruby earrings dangled from both of her pointed ears. Her lips were cherry red and glistened in the bright sun. While she had what seemed like a heavenly face, black horns came around from behind her head instead of a halo. She was kneeling down between his legs hovering over his exposed penis. From behind the small of her back, two white wings hung over her sides. However, they weren’t angelic wings, but more bat-like in appearance. Behind those wings, a long white devil tail waved about slowly in the air.

“Yes, Silverglen Village,” she replied. “Aren’t you familiar with this area?”

“Well, no,” Shuu said. “Before I feel asleep, I was in my apartment...That’s it, I must still be dreaming!”

“I can assure you, you’re not dreaming. And...what is this apartment you speak of?”

Shuu looked at her skeptically.

“Anyway, it looks like this guy needs some relief,” the lady said with a smile.

She wrapped her slender fingers around his dick and gave a few quick pumps before putting it back in her mouth. Pleasure once again washed over him as the beautiful woman continued her fellatio. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked and tugged on his hard dick. Her tongue continued to play with the tip, forcing more intense pleasure onto him.

“So good,” Shuu whispered. “I...I’m cumming...”

Hearing those words, the lady shoved his dick as far back as she could, partially down her throat. Hot, white fluid filled her mouth and throat as Shuu shot out his semen. The lady sucked up all of it and didn’t let any escape. She continued her suction as she pulled her moist lips from his prick. Shuu watched as she licked her lip to clean any remaining spots of semen on her mouth.

“Mmm...that was delicious,” she said. “It was so thick and tasty. As expected of my very first time milking a human. I think I could get addicted to this.”

“Eh?” Shuu said. “I still don’t know what’s going on.”

“You don’t need to know anything. Just let me take care of you.”

The lady gave him a seductive wink. Shuu felt as if his heart almost leaped through his chest. The lady drew herself in closer to him, bringing her face closer to his. Before her lips could meet his, Shuu backed off. For a moment, the lady was a little surprised.

“What’s the matter?” the lady asked.

“I don’t even know you,” Shuu said. “I’m grateful that you did what you did, but I’m really not in the mood for a relationship right now.”

“I see...,” she said in a slightly depressed tone. “I guess it’s not everyday you find someone who can resist a mamono’s charms. Maybe I’m not your type?”

“It’s not that. I just got dumped not long ago, so I just don’t want another girlfriend right now.”

The lady seemed to cheer up a bit from those words.

“Okay...how’s about this then,” she said. “Why don’t I help you go shopping?”

“Shopping? Why would I need to go shopping?”

“Bridal Shopping. There are many types of girls here in this world. I’ll help you meet them. Then when you’re ready, you can decide on a lover. All I ask is for some small favors here and there.”

“Favors?”

“When they come up, I’ll let you know what they are. I promise you it’ll be fun.”

Shuu thought for a moment about her offer. She seemed harmless and friendly. Honestly, he knew nothing about what was going on as well. It would be great to have at least someone he could trust, especially if she was as beautiful as her.

“All right,” Shuu said. “My name is Shuu.”

“I’m the Lilim, Reislynn,” she said with a smile. “But I guess you can call me Reis.”

Shuu fixed his clothing and zipped up his pants. He sat up and looked at Reis. She smiled back at him and stood up. She held out her hand.

“All right then, Shuu,” Reis said. “Let’s get started on our adventure.”
Chapter Two: Stolen Purity
As Shuu was getting up from the grass, he heard the sound of hooves stampeding toward him. As he looked down toward the village, he saw what looked like a beautiful bride racing away from the settlement toward him on a white horse. However, as she got closer, he noticed that the horse was actually her lower body.

“A centaur?” Shuu said in surprise.

“A unicorn to be exact,” Reis said. “This will be interesting.”

As the unicorn got closer, Shuu could see that her hands were constantly rubbing her eyes. Her cheeks and her hands shimmered in the bright sunlight. She was probably crying her eyes out. Reis took a step back away from Shuu. Shuu looked at Reis for a moment, confused why she backed away from him. Suddenly, he was tackled by the full force of the charging unicorn. Shuu and the unicorn tumbled on the grass.

“Ow!” Shuu said as his head whacked the ground as he came to a stop.

“Ouchie...,” a soft voice said between her sobs.

“Hey, watch where you’re going,” Shuu scolded.

“I...I’m so sorry!” the unicorn cried.

Her reaction made Shuu feel guilty for raising his voice. He looked at the crying unicorn and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

“I’m sorry,” Shuu apologized. “I didn’t mean to get mad at you.”

The unicorn continued to cry. As he looked over her, thinking she may have gotten injured somewhere, he started noticing how beautiful she was. Her hair was pure white with a silky sheen and pulled down into two tails that hung over her shoulders in front of huge, full breasts. Her skin was pale, but it didn’t look as if she were unhealthy. Her eyes were an emerald green and right on her forehead, a single horn grew. Unlike Reis, who had a more seductive charm about her, this girl had a more gentle, benevolent beauty. It was probably because she was a pure unicorn.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” Shuu asked.

The unicorn shook her head.

“I’m sorry!!!” the unicorn wailed as she took off at full speed toward the forest in the distance.

Shuu watched as she bolted away, still in tears. He felt sorry for her. As he stood up, he noticed what looked like a veil at his feet. He pick up the white, embroidered cloth and held it in his hands.

“Hey! You forgot something!” Shuu shouted.

The unicorn, who was already some distance away, continued charging toward the forest, not hearing Shuu’s words. She disappeared into the treeline. Shuu sighed.

“Looks like she ran away,” Reis said. “What should we do now?”

“I guess I need to return this,” Shuu said as he held out the veil.

“All right,” Reis said with a satisfied smile.

Shuu started walking toward the forest. Reis spread open her white wings and floated next to Shuu. Together, they headed off to find the unicorn in order to return her veil.

The unicorn sat in the middle of a small clearing. Sunlight broke through a small hole in the forest canopy. She continued to cry. Shuu reached the edge of the clearing as saw her, illuminated by the rays of light. Shuu looked at Reis, who smiled and urged him to go on. As Shuu walked toward the unicorn, Reis flew up to a branch on a tree and had a seat. As Shuu approached the unicorn, a twig beneath his left foot snapped, startling her.

“Wait!” Shuu said as it looked like she was about to get up and bolt off again. “I just came to return this.”

“My veil?” she said as she saw him holding out her belonging.

She reached out and took her veil in her hand.

“If I may ask, why are you crying?” Shuu said.

“Well, my beloved stained me,” she said reluctantly.

“Stained you?”

“When I first met my beloved, he was a really nice guy. We spent a lot of time walking around the forest together. Then one day, he said he wanted to have sex with me. I said that I could only do it with him if he would agree to be my husband. He agreed.”

“Okay...so what makes you stained? I don’t...”

“It was good for a few weeks, but recently, I felt he was getting further away from me. He had stopped having any interest in sex with me. Just today, I was elated when he started having sex with me, but...”

The unicorn paused. Tears began over flowing from her eyes.

“But when we finished, he told me that he wasn’t interested in me anymore!”

The unicorn broke out into a torrent of tears once more.

“And what’s more in the weeks we didn’t have sex, he had sex with a lot of other girls.”

“So that’s what makes you stained?” Shuu asked.

“You don’t understand...when a unicorn has sex with a man that has had sex with other mamono, she starts losing her power. And because he stained me, I can’t even get married anymore!”

The unicorn buried her face in the palms of her hands as she cried from retelling the reason for her sadness. As Shuu stood before her, he empathized with her. The one she loved betrayed her, in about the same way his girlfriend had betrayed him. Still, the impact of her lover’s betrayal hit her a lot harder than his lover’s betrayal. As he watched her cry, he wanted to find a way to at least cheer her up.

“I don’t believe that,” Shuu said.

“Eh?” the unicorn said as she looked at Shuu.

“I don’t believe that someone will not want you because of all that.”

“But I lost my power...”

“Who cares about that?! If they really love you, that won’t matter. You’re beautiful. From what I can tell, you’re very kind. So everything that’s happened to you shouldn’t matter to someone that loves you. At least that’s what I think.”

The unicorn was speechless. Her tears had stopped. She wiped the tears from her face.

“You don’t think all that is important?” She asked.

“Not at all,” Shuu said.

The unicorn put a smile on her face. Her smile was radiant enough to compete with the sunlight shining down. She threw her arms over Shuu’s shoulders and pulled him in. She quickly brought her lips to his in a passionate kiss. Shuu was surprised. He gently pushed away from her.

“What?” Shuu said.

“I’ve decided that I want you for my new husband,” the unicorn said.

“Eh?!!!”

“I can’t?” she said as she started to tear up. “You don’t like me?”

“It’s not that...it’s just don’t you need time to get over your ex?”

“I’m over him already...that jerk.”

Shuu was stunned. The unicorn was able to so quickly rebound from her failed relationship. Suddenly, with a powerful tug, she managed to pull down Shuu’s pants and underwear. His exposed penis hung down in front of her face.

“Wait a minute!” Shuu said desperately. “What are you doing?”

The unicorn put her arms around his waist as he tried to back away. She opened her mouth and enveloped Shuu’s dick inside. She began sucking and slurping. The warm, wet sensation of her mouth started to get Shuu erect. The unicorn’s soft tongue played with and teased Shuu’s penis as it got more and more erect.

“S...stop...please,” Shuu struggled to say.

The unicorn ignored his plea. When his penis was hard, She pulled her mouth from his groin. The cool forest air on his exposed dick felt pleasant.

“There you go,” the unicorn said with a lustful look in her eyes. “You’re nice and hard.”

“You can’t do this,” Shuu said.

“I know...,” the unicorn said with a somewhat sad look on her face. “Right now, it’s a one-sided love. But I want to at least make you happy and thank you. And maybe sometime in the future you’ll take me for your bride.”

The unicorn pulled down her top to reveal her breasts. She placed her hands at the sides of her breasts. She pressed them together around Shuu’s dick. A soft, warm feeling engulfed Shuu’s penis as the unicorn wrapped her big breasts around his erection and slowly began to move them. He groaned as the unicorn began to increase the speed a little. After a bit of pumping, she paused and let the tip of his dick poke out from between her breasts. Though he had just ejaculated earlier from Reis’s fellatio, precum once again leaked from his dick. She gently kissed the tip. His dick twitched as her lips moved over the tip and she lightly sucked only on the tip of his penis. After sucking for a couple seconds, she brought her mouth from his penis and began stroking his erection with her breasts once more.

“Does it feel good?” she asked.

“Yeah...,” Shuu replied.

The unicorn continued to squeeze and pump his penis up and down with her breasts. His penis began to throb as he neared orgasm. The unicorn smiled as she felt his hot dick begin to pulse between her breasts. In an eruption of steamy white, Shuu shot his semen all over the unicorn’s face and breasts.

“Wow...so thick...,” the unicorn said as she took her finger and wiped a bit off her cheek and licked it. “And tasty.”

Shuu fell backwards and landed on his butt. He looked at the unicorn. Though she was soiled from all of his semen, she still looked absolutely beautiful.

“I’m sorry,” Shuu said. “I didn’t mean to.”

“It’s okay,” she replied with a smile. “I got to thank you.”

After resting for a bit, Shuu got up and pulled up his pants. The unicorn got up as well. Once again she gently kissed his lips.

“My name is Cassandra,” she whispered after pulling her lips away.

“I’m Shuu...,” he whispered.

“Well, Shuu, thank you for cheering me up. When you decide to marry me, I’ll be here in this forest, okay?”

Cassandra released him and took a few steps back. She smiled warmly at him, though it looked like she was about to cry again. Shuu forced a smile on to his face and waved. Cassandra returned his wave before turning and disappearing into the trees.

“Looks like you had a good time?” Reis said as she floated down from the branch.

“I feel bad for her,” Shuu said. “I made her fall in love and I’m leaving her like this.”

“Well, you could always go through with the marriage.”

“I told you I’m not not in the mood for a relationship right now.”

“Yes, yes. So shall we continue on?”

Shuu nodded. Reis pointed him in a direction. With their heading decided, the two started their travel through the forest. Before he left the clearing, he glanced back in the direction Cassandra left.
Chapter Three: Sweet Fragrance
Shuu and Reis travelled through the forest. It was nearing dusk and they still hadn’t gotten out of the forest. Reis floated in the air above Shuu. Occassionally, he would steal glances upward and look at her beautiful body. He didn’t really have the time to notice before, but she was stunning. She wore a skin-tight black outfit that accentuated her large breasts. She also wore what looked like a black thong and nothing else over her crotch. Her thighs looked nice and smooth. As he marveled at her, he felt his penis start to bulge in his pants. Just as Reis looked down at him, he immediately turned his head to look forward, hoping she didn’t notice.

“Maybe we should rest here,” Reis said. “Aren’t you getting tired?”

“I’m doing fine,” Shuu replied. “I’m in very good shape from teaching martial arts. I think I’m more concerned about the wildlife that stirs at night.”

“You don’t have to worry. There aren’t many dangerous animals in this forest. To tell you the truth, I’m getting a little tired too.”

“If you say we have nothing to worry about that I guess stopping here should be fine.”

As they stopped, Shuu’s stomach started growling. He realized that with all that happened, he hadn’t really had anything to eat all day.

“Hey, Reis, is there anything edible in this forest?” Shuu said.

“I’m not really sure,” Reis said. “Maybe there’s some fruit or something that you can grab.”

“I guess I’ll go look for something. Maybe I can find a small animal or some edible plants.”

Shuu started heading through the trees as Reis waited at the spot. He began searching for animals that he could hunt. With the sun already setting, he realized that most of the day animals probably had already returned to their dens to sleep. He probably wouldn’t be able to find anything until the nocturnal animals came out. He then resigned himself to searching for any edible plants and fruit. As he walked around the area, he started smelling a pleasant scent.

“That smells good,” Shuu said. “Maybe the flower emitting that aroma will have some appetizing fruit nearby.”

Shuu followed the scent through the forest. As he neared the source of the scent, he noticed a woman that seemed to be standing in the middle of a giant flower. The pink flower petals were just starting to close around her. As he stepped closer to her, she turned toward him.

“Excuse me...,” Shuu said.

Shuu paused when he realized that she wasn’t a normal human. First of all, her body was a faint green color, a fact he noticed due to her apparent lack of clothing. As she faced him, he could see that her breast were nice and large, like two shapely melons on her chest. Her light green hair from the sides of her head hung down over her shoulders providing light cover for her breasts. She wore a beautiful pink flower in her hair, just above her pointy right ear. Her eyes sparkled like amethysts, despite the fading light. She looked at Shuu and smiled with a slight pink blush on her cheeks. The petals stopped closing as she extended her slender arm toward him as if beckoning him over. Suddenly, several vines tightened around his legs. He hadn’t noticed the vines ensnare him. Another set of vines wrapped around his torso and tugged at him, pulling him toward the woman in the flower.

“Crap!” Shuu thought as he began struggling.

Shuu dug his feet into the ground and started to yank at the vines. As he did so, he noticed the woman begin to flinch. It was as if trying to rip the vines was hurting her.

“Are you doing this?” Shuu asked as he paused for a moment.

The woman nodded. Shuu released the vine and started walking over to her. He stopped right next to the flower and looked up at the beauty.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Shuu apologized.

The woman shook her head and smiled. The vines around his legs immediately pulled his pants and underwear down.

“What?!” Shuu said as another vine started to pull his shirt off his body.

Now naked, Shuu attempted to back away, but the vines held him fast. She leaned over and immediately planted her lips on his. As they kissed, Shuu tasted her saliva as her tongue wiggled in his mouth. Her saliva was sweet and pleasing just like nectar. As he tasted it, he found himself wanting to indulge in her kiss more. While they kissed, another vine, dripping wet with her nectar wrapped itself around his hardening dick. Another vine wrapped around his wrist and forced his hand over to her right breast. Her breasts were soft and supple like the petals of a rose. As he massaged them with his hand, she pulled her lips away from his and cooed with delight. With his penis fully erect, the vine slowly started pumping back and forth. The sticky yet slippery sensation of the nectar on his dick felt amazing as the vine tugged on his hard penis. Shuu groaned as he tried his hardest not to come. After a few moments, his efforts were in vain as he shot off a load of hot cum into the hands of the woman. She lifted her hands to her mouth and slurped up his semen.

“Delicious,” she whispered.

The vines wrapped around him and began to hoist him up into the air. Shuu panicked for a bit until the woman outstretched her arms, ready to receive him in a loving embrace. The vines gently lowered him into the flower and into her waiting arms. As he was lowered into the flower, his feet entered a warm pool of golden nectar. When he was finally able to stand, the nectar reached the middle of his thighs. The woman immediately kissed him again, feeding him more of her delicious nectar.

“Stop...,” Shuu whispered as he desperately pried his lips from hers.

She once again brought her lips to his. As they kissed, Shuu didn’t notice the petals close around them, trapping him inside her world. The woman wrapped her arms over his shoulders and pulled his head closer to kiss him some more. With their mouths once again joined, she fed him more of her nectar. As she did so, he embraced her, pulling her waist toward him. His erection passed through her smooth thighs, the top of his penis rubbing against the moist lips of her vagina. While they kissed, he indulged in the aroma of her hair - no her entire body. Her scent was much more pleasant that the most fragrant perfume, and it began to fill his head with images of lust. His left hand moved up her back and caressed her. As it got to the small of her back, he felt what seemed to be a vine connected to her. He lightly stroked it a little, causing her to break free from the kiss and moan with delight.

“Inside,” she whispered as she looked into his eyes.

Her left arm went down between their bodies and grabbed hold of his hard dick. She lifted her right leg, wrapping it around him. She positioned the tip of his penis right against the lips of her soft, wet pussy. With a steady, gentle push, she forced Shuu’s penis into her vagina. Nectar flowed out of her pussy as Shuu’s dick sank into the pleasant folds. When it sank as far as it could go, she began to slowly ride his erection back and forth. Shuu groaned as she began to move her hips. Her left hand then moved lovingly over his back to behind his head and gently pulled his head toward her chest, inviting him to suckle her large breasts. She tilted her head back, moving her hair to reveal her pink nipples. Shuu licked the nipple of her right breast. He began to flick and tease it with his tongue. As he did so, golden fluid seeped out from it. After tasting her nectar leaking out from her breast, he pressed his lips into her breast and began sucking.

“Mmm...Good,” the woman moaned.

As Shuu sucked on her breast, her hips began to speed up. The creases and folds of her soft, silky pussy coaxed him higher and higher, on towards orgasm. With every thrust of her hips, her breath would conceal a moan of pleasure. Shuu groaned as he felt the urge to cum build up in his balls. As she continued, the walls of her pussy began to squeeze tighter. The feeling of her tightening pussy pushed Shuu over the edge. He shot his cum directly into her, loads of fresh white semen filling her pussy. Despite having just ejaculated, his penis remained hard inside her hole.

“More?” she whispered in his ear, as if asking him if she should continue.

“Once more,” Shuu said.

The lovely woman smiled and planted her lips on his once more as she began to ride his cock again. Shuu indulged in the pleasure as she moved her hips once more.

The sun had finally come up as the new day started. Reis waited outside of an enormous flower bud. She had managed to find Shuu’s clothes lying on the ground near the bulb, and the two silhouettes inside the bulb made it obvious what had happened.

“Oh no...,” she said. “I hope she’s not going to keep him prisoner in there.”

After a few moments, the petals of the flower began to open, revealing Shuu and the lady still standing naked in the flower. Shuu’s eyes were closed, but with a kiss from the woman, he sleepily opened his eyes.

“What?” Shuu said with a yawn. “It’s morning already.”

The woman nodded. Shuu looked around and saw Reis up on a branch, hanging on to his clothes. He immediately felt guilty for leaving her all alone while he was with this flower girl.

“So you found yourself an Alraune this time?” Reis said.

“Alraune?” Shuu said.

The lady nodded with a smile as Shuu looked at her. She embraced him once more and nuzzled his neck, cooing with delight.

“So is your name Alraune?” Shuu asked.

“Anthia,” she corrected him. “You?”

“I’m Shuu.”

“Shuu!” Anthia said with a huge loving smile.

As she held onto him, a low hum started to fill the air. The sound put Anthia on guard as she looked around for it’s source. Her head whipped about as she gazed through the trees. The noise grew louder and louder. Suddenly, Shuu felt some arms wrap around him from behind. Anthia had a look of panic on her face as Shuu started to be lifted up into the air.

“Shuu! Shuu!” Anthia shouted as Shuu was being carried away from her.

She sent her vines toward him, hoping to catch him, but whatever was holding him deftly dodged each vine. As he was being carried away, Anthia started disappearing into the trees.

“It looks like I’ve found a suitable candidate,” a voice said. “You’re too good for that Alraune to keep.”
Chapter Four: Alternative to a Conflict
Shuu flew through the forest at an almost breakneck speed as he was carried by some unknown person. All he could hear was the loud hum and buzz of what he though was bee wings. He struggled to peek up a bit and see the person that had kidnapped him from the Alraune.

“Please don’t move,” the feminine voice said over the humming. “If you move too much, I’ll drop you.”

“Who are you and where are you taking me?” Shuu asked loudly.

“The name’s Vitia, and I’m taking you to meet the queen.”

“Queen?”

“Our queen is in need of a mate to secure the future of our colony.”

Shuu still couldn’t grasp what was happening. Queen? Colony? She was sounding as if she were a bee. Still, with what he had experienced so far in this world, that wouldn’t exactly be far-fetched. As whatever was carrying him weaved about the trees, suddenly, a spear sped toward them.

“Oh no!” the voice said as she tried to dodge.

With her sudden movement, she lost her grip on Shuu, allowing him to fall to the forest floor. Shuu tumbled on the ground for a bit before stopping with his back on the cold ground. He looked up into the trees and saw a woman flying toward him. She was a little petite and had short chestnut brown hair. From the top of her head, two black antennae angled toward him. She had two pairs of waxy wings and a bee abdomen jutting out from behind her.

“I’m sorry,” Vitia said as she kneeled next to him. “Are you hurt anywhere?”

“I’m fine,” Shuu replied. “Just a little shook up from the rough landing.”

Another buzzing noise filled the air. Vitia immediately went on guard. As Shuu searched for the source, he glimpsed another woman flying toward him. This woman seemed to be taller and more voluptuous than the one kneeling beside him. She also had waxy wings and a bee-like abdomen jutting from behind her.

“Bzz Bzz!” sneered Vitia. “I found him first!”

“I don’t care what you Honey Bees say,” the other woman said. “I’m going to take him to meet our queen.”

“What’s going on?” Shuu asked Vitia.

“This Hornet is trying to steal you away,” Vitia replied. “These damn Hornets do whatever they want. I’m not going to let them take you.”

Shuu sat up to see the two women squaring off to attack each other. Just as they started flying toward each other, Shuu jumped in between them and stretched out his hands to stop them.

“Hold on one second!” Shuu said.

They quickly came to a halt, but not before smashing one of their breasts into his hands. He blushed and quickly lowered his hands.

“Look, I don’t want you girls fighting,” Shuu said.

“Then you’re coming with me,” the new lady said.

“No. Like I said, I found him first!” Vitia argued back.

“This isn’t going to end. If we can’t fight, how are we going to decide who takes you to see our queen?”

The two women looked at Shuu. He was still naked from his encounter with Anthia. They looked at each other as if they both had an idea. Vitia immediately dipped her fingers in a small pot tied to her waist. As she pulled out her fingers, they appeared to be covered in a nectar-like substance. She took the nectar and smeared it over Shuu’s penis. The hornet immediately kissed him. After a short kiss, she looked into his eyes.

“My name is Eva,” the Hornet whispered before kissing him again.

Eva wrapped her arms around Shuu and picked him up into the air before gently lowering him to the ground. Vitia started massaging and playing with Shuu’s nectar-covered phallus, watching it become more erect with her stroking.

“So the one that will take him to her queen is the one that can please him the best,” Eva said. “You don’t have a problem with that, do you?”

“I won’t lose to a Hornet,” Vitia said with an air of defiance.

Once Shuu was hard, Vitia began licking and sucking on his penis. The pleasure was amplified by the smooth, sticky texture of the nectar. Eva saw Vitia giving Shuu’s dick attention and went to compete. She mounted Shuu’s face and stuck her pussy right over his mouth. He could see the cloth covering her vagina was starting to change color as her juices starting to soak into the cloth. Eva started licking the top of Shuu’s hard penis while Vitia moved down the underside toward his balls. Vitia took more of the nectar from her pot and started smearing it on his sack. Once the nectar was applied, she started sucking on his balls.

“How is it so far?” Eva said. “Am I winning?”

“I...I can’t say,” Shuu mumbled.

“If you’re going to be like that...”

Eva moved the cloth covering her pussy, allowing her love juice to drip on Shuu’s cheeks. Shuu stared at her pussy as she lowered her lips onto his. The aroma coming from her vagina was pungent, but pleasing. Shuu immediately stuck his tongue into her moist lips and started licking up her juices. Eva moaned with delight. Vitia heard Eva’s moans and looked up to see the Hornet riding Shuu’s face.

“That’s not fair...,” Vitia said.

Vitia quickly removed the cloth covering her crotch and mounted Shuu’s waist. She took hold of Shuu’s dick and placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy. Vitia’s warm juices dribbled down onto the tip of Shuu’s erection. His penis seemed to twitch with anticipation as the warmth of Vitia’s lower lips flowed over to its head. Vitia took a breath as she slowly lowered her hips, forcing Shuu’s hard cock into her pussy.

“Mmmph...it’s hitting me all the way inside,” Vitia said.

Vitia began to move her hips up and down along his shaft. With each thrust, Vitia could feel the tip of Shuu’s penis strike her womb. High on the pleasure Shuu’s dick was providing her, Vitia started thrusting more aggressively. As she began to do so, Eva looked at Vitia. Jealous that Vitia had gotten the first taste of Shuu’s dick, Eva leaned over and started kissing Vitia. Eva then began massaging Vitia’s small yet firm breasts with her hands.

“It’s so good,” Vitia whispered between Eva’s kisses. “I can’t hold on.”

“I’m cumming too,” Eva said.

Vitia’s pussy started to contract, sending Shuu over the edge. Vitia slammed her hips into Shuu as he shot his load of semen into her. Eva came at the same time, sending a flood of juice into Shuu’s mouth. The three of them breathed heavily after their orgasms, but Eva quickly nudged Vitia aside.

“It’s my turn,” she whispered.

Eva quickly engulfed Shuu’s penis with her pussy. His sensitive dick sank into the soft, warm flesh. Once she took Shuu all the way in, she started moving her hips up and down. Shuu groaned as more pleasure attacked him so soon after cumming. Irritated that Eva, had butted in, Vitia stripped Eva’s top off.

“What?!” Eva said.

“Look at these obscene things,” Vitia mumbled. “They’re so huge...and are these stingers your nipples?”

Vitia licked one of Eva’s hard nipples. Eva arced her back with the sudden rush of pleasure.

“Looks like I found your weak spot,” Vitia said.

Vitia started licking and sucking on the nipple of Eva’s left breast while she teased and pinched the nipple of her right. Eva moaned and panted as Vitia started playing with both of her hard nipples. As Eva was attacked by Vitia, she began to buzz in pleasure. The buzzing moved down her body causing the walls of her vagina to vibrate with pleasure too.

“Ahhh...that’s too much,” Shuu groaned.

“Stop it, you dumb bee,” Eva moaned. “If you keep doing that, I’ll go crazy.”

Vitia kept attacking Eva’s nipples as Eva started humping Shuu’s erection harder. Eva continued moaning and buzzing with pleasure, her need to orgasm building higher and higher from Vitia’s teasing. Shuu also felt the need to ejaculate build within his balls as the unreal pleasure of Eva’s vibrating pussy rode up and down his hard cock.

“C...c...cumming!” Eva shouted as she finally reached the peak of her ecstasy.

Feeling Eva cum, Shuu felt her pussy convulse, forcing him to shoot his semen deep into her pussy. Eva felt powerless from cumming so intensely. She fell foward onto Shuu’s chest, barely conscious.

“Wow...looks like she’ll be out of it for a while,” Vitia said. “I guess I should take you away before she gets her strength back.”

Vitia gently pushed Eva off of Shuu. As she was helping him up, someone fell from the treetops and landed on her feet behind Vitia. With a deft movement from the person, Vitia fell forward unconscious. Shuu was surprised. The person speedily dashed behind Shuu. All he saw was a flash of green before he felt the edge of someones hand chop the back of his neck.

“Dammit...,” Shuu thought as he went unconscious.
Chapter Five: Silent Beauty
Shuu turned over on his side as he slept. When he realized that it felt like he was lying in a soft bed and covered with a blanket, he quickly sat up. As he started to regain his senses, he looked around to see a small, round room. He had been sleeping in what looked like a soft nest of green leaves. A large bear fur blanketed his body. He scanned the room and took note of a small table and a couple chairs. At one part of the room, a large fireplace and mantle jutted out. On the opposite side of the room, what looked like the trunk of a tree encompassed that part of the room. As Shuu studied the room a little more, he figured that the room he was in was actually a house built around a tree. As for anything else, the house was pretty empty. Other than the few furnishings, the basic essentials, there was nothing else.

“Where am I?” Shuu muttered as he scratched his head.

Suddenly, he remembered being chopped at the back of his neck.

“I guess I’ve been kidnapped again,” Shuu sighed. “I hope Reis is all right. I guess I should go and find her.”

Shuu hopped out of the bed and stretched. He looked around for any pieces of cloth he could use to at least cover his groin, but there was nothing out in plain sight. He looked over to a wall and saw what looked like a dresser. He walked over to it and stopped, staring at it’s crude design.

“Nah...,” Shuu said. “I was taught better than to go snooping through another person’s drawers. I’ll just have to make do as I am.”

Shuu turned and walked over to the only door. As he opened the door, he was stunned to see that he was actually high up in the trees. He walked to the edge of the walkway and looked down. The house was at least fifty feet up off the forest floor. Suddenly, he heard a thud behind him as someone landed on the floorboards. Shuu instinctively spun around to face the person and defend himself.

“Who are...,” Shuu said. “Shit!”

After spinning around, Shuu’s left foot slipped off the edge of the walkway. He started falling backward, but someone immediately caught his outstretched hand. He was quickly yanked back to safety.

“Thanks,” Shuu said with a sigh of relief.

Shuu looked at the person that saved him. The person was a young lady just a little shorter than he was. She had short dark brown hair and two green antennae sticking out from the top of her head. Two large golden, bug-eyed domes decorated the sides of her head, while two tinier ones popped out of her hair a few inches above her piercing golden eyes. She had a cute, yet stoic face. As he looked down her body, it looked like she wore a tight green jumpsuit and had two long sharp scythes on the backs of her forearms. His vision traced from their joined hands, up her long slender arms and to her chest. Her breasts were a good size, not too large, yet not too small, about perfect for a girl of her stature. His eyes caught sight of what looked like two dead animals in her other hand.

“...” the lady stared at him.

“Um...are you the person that owns this house?” Shuu asked.

“...”

Shuu’s stomach began to grumble. He immediately put his hand over his stomach.

“Uh, sorry,” Shuu apologized. “I haven’t had any solid food to eat in a couple days already.”

The lady let go of his hand and then wrapped her arm around his waist from behind. She hoisted him up like a duffel bag under her arm.

“I can walk,” Shuu said as he fidgeted a bit.

The girl released him. She stared at him for a moment before grabbing his hand and towing him back into the house. The girl led him back to the bed and forced him to sit. She tossed her kills onto a counter and took out a small knife. Shuu watched as she expertly skinned the animals and began preparing them. She silently walked over to the fireplace and struck some flint, igniting a fire. With some stoking, the fire grew larger. The girl then put the meat on a stick and began roasting her kills. Shuu watched as she cooked. His stomach growled knowing there was food in his midst. As the light of the fire flickered, he noticed what seemed to be water running down her legs, sparkling like tiny streams.

“Umm...are you okay?” Shuu asked, concerned that maybe she had to use the restroom.

“...” the girl looked at him.

She walked closer to him and stopped right in front of him as he sat on the bed. Once she was near enough to him, she pushed him down and mounted his waist. Shuu was caught off guard by her sudden aggressiveness. The girl’s wet crotch rubbed against his exposed penis. The warmth of her body started to arouse him. She brought her face close to his and gazed into his eyes. Though her staring would have usually been enough to cool him off, for some reason it only served to heighten his excitement. She gently laid her body down on him, squashing her soft breasts into his chest.

“...” she stared at him while she reached down and began playing with his dick.

As she massaged his penis with her fingers, it became harder and harder. Once it was erect, she sat back up and raised her hips. She skillfully moved a flap of her jumpsuit aside to reveal her wet pussy. Shuu looked at it and realized the water he was seeing run down her legs was actually her love juices. As she positioned his penis right at the entrance to her vagina, the torrent of love juices poured onto his dick, trickled down the shaft and over his balls. The girl lowered herself down onto Shuu, impaling herself on Shuu’s hard cock. As his penis easily sank into her soft folds, Shuu noticed a bit of red leak down over his cock.

“Eh? She was a virgin?” Shuu thought.

Shuu watched as a look of ecstasy shot across her face. Her stoic look disappeared as the pleasure of Shuu’s dick entering her engulfed her. Suddenly, the walls of her pussy began spasming as she released another flood.

“She came already?” Shuu said in his mind.

The girl began to pump her hips harder and faster, panting heavily with each thrust. It was like she was already addicted to the pleasure and wanted to cum as fast as she could. Shuu started to sit up. As soon as he was in a sitting position, he started massaging her breasts with his hands. She moaned with pleasure. Shuu gently kissed the top of her right breast and slowly, lovingly, planted more kisses up her body and along her neck. When he got to her chin, she tilted her head down. Shuu immediately locked her lips with his. As they kissed, her pussy tightened. She continued to pound her hips into his. When their lips broke apart, she nuzzled his neck and embraced him. Her breaths seemed to get faster and faster. Shuu felt the desire to cum well up in him as she pumped his dick.

“Here it comes,” Shuu whispered.

The girl moaned loudly as she was brought to orgasm. Shuu shot his cum deep into her. The girl smiled as she felt his warm milk flowing deep within her. Shuu blushed as soon as he saw her smile at him. It was the first time he saw any inkling of emotion from her. Though her smile was small, it was incredibly adorable. The sight kept his erection from disappearing. Feeling that he was still hard deep inside her pussy, the girl started moving her hips again. With his penis still sensitive from his ejaculation, Shuu could feel the pleasure rising much quicker. Once again, Shuu kissed her, massaging her tongue with his. She indulged in Shuu’s kisses and increased the pace her hips moved at. As she continued to hump away at him, they both were brought quickly to the height of pleasure.

“I love you...,” whispered the girl.

With those words, they both came. Her back arced as her body came with everything it had. Shuu groaned as his balls shot out all the semen he had into her. Exhausted from their bout of sex, they both passed out and fell into the soft bed of leaves.

Shuu woke up to the smell of something delicious. He opened his eyes and tried to get up. He had barely moved before feeling the girl’s body still holding onto him. She was fast asleep on his left side. As he looked around, he saw Reislynn sitting at one of the chairs, staring at him.

“Reis,” Shuu said.

“You know, it’s a bad idea to fall asleep when something’s cooking,” Reislynn said. “You could have started a fire.”

“Sorry...and I’m sorry about ditching you.”

“It’s understandable, I guess. You’ve just been getting into trouble ever since you got here.”

Reislynn looked over at the sleeping girl. Shuu mover her arms so he could sit up in the bed.

“So I guess you got to meet a Mantis this time,” Reislynn said.

“I wonder what her name is...,” Shuu said.

“Oh...so you’ve taken a liking to her?”

“I didn’t mean that. I just felt curious.”
Shuu’s stomach began to growl. Seeing the food on the table, he got up from the bed and walked over to the table. He had a seat and tore off a piece of meat. He quickly began eating to fill his empty stomach. Reislynn watched as Shuu continued eating.

“Well...I guess we can rest here before continuing on,” Reislynn said with a smile.
Chapter Six: The Forest Guardian
Shuu and Reislynn sat inside the Mantis’s home. Shanata, which they had managed to figure out was her name, had gone off to hunt for food. They had spent the past two days as guests in her humble forest abode. Each time Shuu and Reislynn tried to leave, the young Mantis would stop them by tugging on the back of Shuu’s shirt. Also, each night, Shanata eagerly made love to Shuu. Reislynn often made like she wasn’t paying attention to their nighttime activities, but she secretly watched as Shuu and Shanata had intercourse.

“Maybe we should get going now?” Reislynn said. “She’s away at the moment, so there’s no one to stop you.”

“Well, I guess that’s true,” Shuu said. “But, I’d feel bad leaving her without saying goodbye.”

“Ehhh...You like her, don’t you?”

“I told you it’s not like that.”

“Right, right...”

Shuu looked at Reislynn. Her face had the look that she didn’t believe a word he said.

“Well, I don’t really care either way,” Reislynn said as she took a seat in one of the chairs.

Reislynn and Shuu waited for Shanata to return. When she did, Shuu did his best to explain to Shanata that he planned to leave. After speaking to her, Shanata just stared at Shuu. Shuu apologized to Shanata profusely before leaving Shanata’s home with Reislynn floating next to him.

“I hope she’ll be all right,” Shuu said.

“Worried about her?” Reislynn asked. “From what I saw, you could have lived with her for the rest of your life. Why don’t you go back?”

“I told you already...I’m just not ready for another relationship.”

Shuu and Reislynn continued through the forest. Every now and then, Reislynn would point in a certain direction, suggesting a way out of the forest. After a few hours of walking in the forest, they neared a small stream. Shuu and Reislynn decided to take a rest. As Shuu sat on a rock near the stream, Reislynn went over to the stream and looked at some of the colorful fish. Shuu gazed at her as her pure white hair glistened in the light piercing the forest canopy. Her long white tail swished back and forth. Even from the back, Reislynn was extremely beautiful.

“Freeze!” someone shouted from the side.

Reislynn and Shuu turned to see a lady with a long bow standing in the shade of one of the nearby trees. An arrow was mounted in the bow and ready to fire.

“I said freeze!” the person commanded.

Shuu and Reislynn stopped.

“What are you doing here?” the person asked. “Your kind isn’t welcome in this forest.”

“We’re only trying to find our way out,” Shuu said.

“I don’t trust you. You’re with that demon there. Can you prove that you’re only trying to find your way out?”

“Not exactly...”

“Lowly human...I should kill you here for trespassing in this forest.”

“Um...Reislynn, a little help?”

“What do you expect me to do?” Reislynn sighed.

“That’s it!” the lady shouted as she let her arrow fly.

The arrow sped through the air for Shuu. Knowing he was in danger, Shuu immediately dodged, allowing the arrow to sail past his right shoulder. The lady was stunned that she missed her target. Shuu’s eyes narrowed as he took a deep breath to focus. With his nerves calmed, Shuu darted for the lady.

“Die, human trash!” the lady shouted as she shot another arrow.

Shuu dodged once more, the arrow barely grazing his left cheek. The lady’s eyes opened wide as Shuu made it to her. She immediately drew a knife from behind her back and readied herself to attack. As Shuu got near, she thrust her blade forward. Shuu sidestepped and blocked with his left hand. He deftly slid his hand to her wrist and caught it before she could move her arm away. Shuu took another step and applied a twisting motion to her wrist and applied pressure with his right hand. The lady dropped her knife and was quickly unbalanced. She fell to the ground with a thud. Shuu immediately put her arm in a lock.

“Ow!” she screamed.

“Do you give up?” Shuu said.

“There’s no way I would surrender to a lowly human! I’d rather die!”

“I have no intention of hurting you however.”

“I don’t care!”

Shuu looked closely at the lady as she lay on the ground. She had long green hair. It appeared that she was human at first sight, but she had pointed ears. A being with pointed ears living in the middle of a forest that acted high and mighty - of course it had to be an elf. She was dressed in what looked like an outfit made of sturdy leaves.

“I’m going to let you go,” Shuu said. “I don’t want any more trouble. I just want to get out of this forest. You don’t have to surrender to me. Just leave peacefully.”

Shuu released her arm and stepped away. The elf got up from the ground and picked up her knife. She guarded herself and watched as Shuu backed way from her.

“I hope you don’t expect me to feel grateful to you,” the elf said.

“I don’t really care if you thank me or not,” Shuu said. “But if it’s possible, could you tell us how to get out of this forest?”

The elf looked at Shuu as if she were trying to stare into him. With a displeased look, she let out a sigh.

“Fine,” she said. “I’ll show you the way out. Don’t get me wrong, I just want to make sure you don’t do anything wrong. I don’t trust you at all.”

“Thanks,” Shuu said.

“This way.”

The elf started walking along the stream. She kept her knife ready in her right hand as Shuu and Reislynn followed behind her.

“Do you have a name?” Shuu asked as they walked along the river.

“Shut up,” the elf snapped back. “I do not wish to give human trash my name.”

“I see...”

Shuu fell silent.

“My name’s Shuu and this is Reislynn,” Shuu introduced.

“I said shut up!” the elf commanded. “I do not wish to associate with the likes of you.”

Once again, Shuu fell silent. As they walked, it seemed that the elf was uncomfortable about their presence. He could understand that they weren’t welcome, but he didn’t want there to be any ill feeling as they traveled. Figuring the best solution was to shut up and not annoy the elf any further, Shuu decided he wouldn’t press her anymore to be a little more friendly. The elf kept a steady pace in front of them. After walking for about an hour, Shuu noticed the elf was sweating quite a bit. Her breaths were getting heavier. She crossed her arms in front of her, just underneath her small breasts.

“Um...are you okay?” Shuu asked.

“I’m fine!” the elf replied as she turned around to scold Shuu. “I don’t need the likes of you to worry about me!”

Shuu could see that her face was flush. She bit her lip as if she were doing her very best to endure something. She looked into his eyes and felt something well up in her chest. She quickly tensed her hands, tightening her arms around her body. Shuu reached out to touch her shoulder, but his hand was quickly slapped away.

“Don’t touch me!” she shouted. “I...I’m fine! I can h...handle...t...this.”

She looked at Shuu again. After a quick second, she immediately shoved Shuu to the ground.

“Ow! What...?” Shuu said.

The elf mounted him and kissed his lips. Her tongue quickly forced itself into his mouth and began wrestling with his. She grabbed Shuu’s arms by the wrists and forced them into the ground by his head. Reislynn stepped back and watched as the elf began assaulting Shuu. The elf broke her lips away from Shuu’s. A thread of saliva trailed between their lips for a few seconds before falling away.

“This is all your fault,” the elf said as she started taking off her dress. “I was fine until you came.”

“What are you talking about?” Shuu asked.

“Shut up! I’m going to have you take responsibility for this.”

The elf immediately kissed him passionately again. Her right hand gently caressed his chest and traced his muscles. It skimmed over his abdomen and down to his pants. Her hand instictively found its way to his crotch and began fondling it. His pants quickly began to bulge as his penis grew harder from the attention she was giving it. The elf got up and began removing Shuu’s pants, revealing his naked dick.

“What the heck is that?!” the elf shouted. “This hard thing is so ugly and obscene!”

“You haven’t seen an erection before?” Shuu asked.

“Well...no...”

The elf stared at it for a moment. Her lust began to well up even more in her chest. She could feel her pussy get hotter and wetter as she stared at it.

“I...I feel like I want this disgusting thing inside me,” she said. “Please! Shove that thing inside me! I can’t stand it any more!”

Shuu sat up and took hold of her waist. He gently moved her to mount him and positioned her dripping wet vagina over the tip of his penis. Slowly and gently, he forced her hips down, pushing his hard cock into her tight pussy. She screamed in delight as Shuu’s dick forced its way into her. Her pussy was incredibly tight, yet her love juices allowed his cock to slide into her. The smooth folds of her pussy pressed all around his dick. The elf’s pleasure continued as her pussy slowly moved down Shuu’s hard shaft. Once she reached the base, she panted heavily as if it was taking all her strength to keep conscious. After a bit of resting, she began to move her hips upward. Every inch she moved sent a wave of ecstasy over her. Once she neared the tip of Shuu’s dick, she immediately came. She squealed with pleasure as she reached her orgasm. Suddenly, she began to piss all over Shuu.

“I want more...,” she panted. “Give me more.”

Shuu shifted his position and gently laid the elf down on the ground. He took off his shirt soaked with the elf’s urine and tossed it on the side. She looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Here I go,” Shuu said softly as he pushed his hips into her.

Shuu slowly pulled his hips back. The elf moaned as the pleasure of sex started to build in her again. Before pulling out, Shuu thrust back into her. As she moaned more, Shuu began to repeatedly thrust his hips into her. The elf brought her legs behind Shuu as if trying to prevent him from escaping. She panted and moaned as Shuu’s movements became more intense.

“So good!” the elf moaned.

Shuu moved his dick in and out of her tight sex. With each thrust, her love juices squirted out. She continued moaning and making lewd groans as Shuu slammed his hips into her. The desire for release built up within him.

“It’s coming again!” the elf moaned.

“I’m cumming too,” Shuu groaned. “Let’s cum together.”

The elf lifted her head toward Shuu. Shuu locked her lips with his. As they kissed, Shuu came and pumped his semen into her. The elf came as well. She squirt all over the place as she climaxed. The pleasure of the release was too much for her and she passed out. Shuu panted from the exertion. He pulled out of the elf’s vagina, allowing his semen to spill out of her. He sat on the side to rest while he waited for the elf to recover.

The elf woke up. She looked around and saw Shuu sitting on the side. His damp shirt was slung over a branch to dry. Apparently he used the stream to wash out her urine from it.

“You’re up,” Shuu said.

The elf turned a bright red. She quickly got dressed.

“Hurry up,” she said in an angry tone.

“We can rest more if you want to,” Shuu said.

“Shut up! Who knows what’ll happen if I spend anymore time in your company.”

The elf put her hand over her stomach. She blushed as she recalled the warmth filling her stomach.

“My name’s Tianna,” the elf said. “It’s best you remember that. Not that I want to help you or anything, but I’ll show you how to get out of here.”
Chapter Seven: Feminine Power
Shuu and Tianna walked through the forest while Reislynn floated in the air just off to the side. They travelled quite a bit before stopping for the night. Tianna was gracious enough to offer both Reislynn and Shuu some food.

“Thanks for the food,” Shuu said as he ate.

“Don’t thank me,” Tianna replied. “I didn’t do it for you.”

Tianna blushed and averted her eyes. It felt like every time she looked at Shuu, electricity shot through her body. As her body began to get hot with desire once more, she did her best to keep in control.

“Well, I’m going to sleep,” Tianna said as she quickly moved away and took a seat at the base of a tree.

Shuu and Reislynn also decided to get some rest before continuing on their journey out of the forest. Shuu closed his eyes and started drifting off. He had almost fell completely asleep before being tugged aside.

“What?” Shuu muttered half asleep.

“Be quiet if you don’t want to die,” a voice whispered in his ear.

Shuu felt the point of a knife pressing into his throat. He quickly became alert knowing that his life was in danger. Whoever was behind him grabbed his arm and forced him up, not taking the blade away from his throat.

“Walk...,” the low, yet feminine voice said.

Shuu began walking. He attempted to glance back and look at his kidnapper, but as his neck started to move, she pressed the tip in a little deeper. A red stream of blood seeped from the tiny puncture. Shuu quickly returned his gaze forward. He could only hope that Tianna and Reislynn would be able to find him.

Shuu was forced to walk throughout the night. As day began to break, he saw a small village within a clearing. The houses looked simple with thatch roofing. All throughout the village, he could see men and women busily going about. Several women looked toward him.

“Anya, so you managed to hunt one down,” one of the women said.

“Yes, I caught this one in the forest,” his captor replied. “It seems he was able to subdue an elf and a demoness. He will make a fine husband for me.”

“H...husband?!” Shuu thought.

“Well, the elder would like to know of your success,” the other woman said. “Congratulations.”

“Thanks,” the woman behind him said.

Shuu and the woman kept walking forward.

“Your name is Anya?” Shuu asked.

“Yes,” the woman behind him replied. “You should learn it well. After all, you’re going to be my husband.”

“About that...”

“I’m not taking any objections. Weak men such as you have no right to tell me what to do.”

Anya led Shuu to a house in the middle of the village. This house was larger than the other houses. It was quite obvious that this house was the residence of the village elder. Anya forced Shuu into the doorway and shoved him into the house. Shuu stumbled, but caught himself before falling to the ground. Anya walked in after him.

“It’s a relief to see you safe and sound, Anya,” another woman said.

“Thank you, elder,” Anya said.

Shuu turned to look at Anya. It was the first time her knife wasn’t pointed at him, and that he wasn’t forced to look away. Anya was a tall beautiful woman. She stood a few inches taller than him. Her skin was a nicely tanned bronze and her muscles were exceptionally toned. She had long lavender hair which though a bit messy, gave her a wild, exotic look. Strange tattoos ran down the length of her slender body from her head to her feet. Two full, luscious breasts filled her bikini-like top. Her stomach was smooth and trim. From behind her waist, a long segmented tail waved around, and a wing reached out from her hips.

“So Anya, you’ve finally caught a human male for yourself,” the elder said. “I have been waiting for some time for you to do so. After all, you are one of the strongest women in the village, to think it took you so long to do so...”

“I apologize,” Anya said. “It’s just that I’m rather choosy. I didn’t want just anyone to be my husband. When I saw this human defeat an elf rather easily, I had to make him mine.”

“Oh...I see. If you have a strong mate, you’ll be able to produce some strong offspring as well. All right then, I shall gather everyone for the ritual. He shall become yours when the sun is high.”

“Thank you.”

Anya grabbed Shuu’s right arm and hoisted him up. She started forcing him out of the house. She then began leading him through the village.

“Um...what’s going on?” Shuu asked. “A ritual?”

“We are to be married,” Anya replied. “Before everyone, I will take you as my husband.”

“I’m really sorry, but I don’t want to get into a relationship right now.”

“I told you that I will not take any objections.”

Anya led Shuu to another house and shoved him inside. For the most part, it was clean and tidy. Anya shoved Shuu down on a bed made of piled up furs.

“This will be our home,” Anya explained. “You will keep this place tidy and have meals ready for me when I come home. Your job will be to maintain the home.”

Shuu looked around the small house. Large windows let in quite a bit of light making it feel comfortable and warm. In the center was a small fire place. At the opposite area of the home a blanket was laid out and a bunch of weapons were scattered on top. Anya went over to the blanket and dropped off a large claymore. He was startled that he didn’t notice that she had been carrying such a huge sword all along.

“We will rest here until the ritual,” Anya said.

Shuu sat atop the bed and pondered making a break for it. However, Anya’s steely gaze quenched all thoughts of doing so. He could only wait for Tianna and Resilynn to come and rescue him. As it got later into the day, several women came by to Anya’s house.

“Anya, everything’s ready,” one of the women said.

“All right,” Anya answered. “Let’s go.”

Anya got up and walked over to Shuu. She grabbed his wrist and yanked him up. The three women walked ahead of Shuu and Anya. They led them to the middle of the village. The village elder sat atop a raised seat. Next to her stood another man. Many other women gathered in the middle, some sitting, some standing. With quite a few of them were other men as well. In the middle of the group, a large blanket was laid on the ground. Anya dragged Shuu to the middle of the blanket.

“Anya, by taking a man, our tribe welcomes you as one of our elite warriors,” the elder said. “Let all our warriors witness Anya’s claim over this man. Let no one come between them, and let your future be bright with many fine children.”

Many of the women cheered. Shuu felt the urge to run, but suddenly, Anya kissed him on the lips. Her tongue forced its way between his lips and stroked his own tongue. After the kiss, she quickly pushed him to the ground.

“Anya, what are you doing?” Shuu said as Anya reached down to his pants.

“You are mine,” Anya said aggressively. “I’m exercising my claim over you with the other warriors as witnesses.”

“What?! You can’t mean...we’re going to have sex with everyone watching us?!”

“Of course!”

Anya pulled Shuu’s pants down and off his legs. His flaccid dick flopped down. Anya grabbed his penis and quickly shoved it in her mouth. Her warm tongue massaged his dick as she began sucking. Slowly, despite everyone’s attention on him, Anya’s attention to his penis began to arouse him. Anya felt Shuu’s cock get harder in her mouth.

“Good,” Anya said as she brought her mouth away from his penis and began stroking it with her hand. “It looks like you can’t resist me.”

Anya removed her clothes and quickly mounted Shuu’s waist. His warm penis slid into her warm, moist pussy as she lowered her waist. As his dick entered her, thick folds and creases brushed over the tip of his penis. Shuu groaned as each fold teased his cock.

“It seems like you enjoy being inside of me,” Anya said with a superior look on her face. “I’ll have you surrender to me.”

Anya began moving her waist up and down. With each thrust of her hips, pleasure washed over him as the folds in her warm, wet vagina stroked his dick. As Anya humped his cock ferociously, she grabbed his wrists and pushed each of his hands into her breasts. Anya’s breast were nice and firm in his hands. With a gentle squeeze, he felt her pussy twitch. Shuu began massaging her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them. With all the stimulation Anya was giving him, Shuu forgot there were others watching them.

“Your hands are nice and strong,” Anya said as she pushed his arms to the ground again.

She lowered herself down onto Shuu, pressing her breasts to his chest. Anya locked her lips with Shuu’s once again. As they kissed, Anya continued pumping her hips up and down. Anya bit down lightly on Shuu’s lip as she started to moan. The erotic panting of her low voice in his ear began to arouse him even more. His penis began twitching as he felt the need to explode inside of her grow.

“You’re going to cum?” Anya said. “Good. We’ll cum together. Shoot everything you have into me!”

Anya slammed her hips down atop Shuu. Her last thrust forced Shuu over the top. He pumped his semen directly into Anya as he came.

“Such thick warm cum!” Anya said with a smile on her face.

Anya started squeezing Shuu’s penis with the walls of her pussy.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Shuu said.

“After finding such a fine husband, I’m not going to be satisfied only doing it once! I won’t let you get soft while you’re still inside me.”

The pressure from Anya’s pussy kept Shuu’s dick from going limp. Actually, it swelled larger as the pleasure attacked his sensitive dick. Shuu groaned as Anya began to move her hips again.

“Give me more of your thick semen!” Anya said. “I’ll be sure to violate you thoroughly to get what I want.”

Once again, the stimulation from the folds in her pussy attacked Shuu’s dick. With each rise and fall of Anya’s hips, pleasure built up inside Shuu. Shuu tried his best to force his desire to release back. While struggling to keep from ejaculating, it felt like his balls were about to burst. Finally, as if shooting out a white flag, Shuu exploded into Anya. His hot, white semen gushed out of Anya’s pussy as she came as well.

“I love this!” Anya said.

Anya lowered her hips down again to start again. She moved her lips to kiss Shuu once again. Before their lips could meet, an explosion ripped through part of the village. Everyone looked to the pillar of smoke and fire rising from the edge of the village.

“It’s an attack!” someone shouted.

Chaos erupted as the female warriors ran about grabbing their weapons. Anya got off Shuu.

“We’ll continue this tonight,” Anya said. “Don’t you dare run away!”

Anya dashed off to grab her weapons and join in defending the village. Shuu remained sitting on the blanket and watched as dark skinned figures darted about in combat. Through the chaos, Shuu caught sight of Anya fighting a bunch of women with dark skin and pointed ears. For the moment, it looked like Anya was defending against her attackers well. Suddenly, one of her assailants managed to get behind her.

“Anya!” Shuu shouted as he charged in and pushed her down.

Shuu embraced Anya, covering her. The attacker ran her sword down his back. Shuu winced with pain as his back was cut. Anya’s eyes opened with horror. Shuu struggled to stand up straight. He looked at the group of women.

“Hm...this is surprising,” one of the attacking women said. “To think these Amazoness have found such a rare human...”

“It looks like he has a strong will,” another woman said. “It will be fun to break him.”

“Let’s take him back with us,” another one said. “Well, if he doesn’t die from this.”

“I won’t let you take him!” Anya shouted.

Anya tried to get up, but Shuu put his hand on her shoulder. His touch seemed to sap all her strength.

“If I go with you...,” Shuu struggled to say. “Will you spare them...?”

“A man willing to submit himself to dark elves?” one woman said. “He is rare indeed... Fine. Signal the retreat.”

A loud whistle went off. One of the women took hold of Shuu as he collapsed. Anya watched as the dark elves took Shuu away. She screamed her frustration as she was left alone.
Chapter Eight: The Pain of Pleasure
Shuu awoke to find himself lying face down on top of a bed. His back felt like it had been patched up, but it still stung. As he became more alert, he realize that he was naked. As he moved one of his legs, he felt something around his ankles. As he sat up in the bed, he looked to see a pair of leather straps attached to a chains fastened around his ankles.

“So you’ve finally recovered,” a voice said. “You’re pretty lucky that the cut didn’t go that deep.”

Shuu turned his head to see a dark elf standing in the doorway. She was tall and slender, like most elves, and her skin was a dark, chocolate color. She wore what looked almost like a tight vinyl suit...though if vinyl actually existed in this world was debatable. In any case, her suit just barely covered her chest in a futile attempt to hide two breasts, not too large or small, but just full enough to fill his hands, if he were so inclined to caress them. Her midriff was exposed to the open air, down to right above her crotch.

“Eying me over are you?” the dark elf said. “So how do I look?”

The dark elf gave Shuu a sultry look. She walked over to Shuu with her long silver hair swaying behind her. She stopped just before Shuu.

“You’re beautiful...,” Shuu said.

“Fufufu...,” she chuckled as she leaned in toward him. “How about we get started?”

The dark elf kneeled on top the bed and gently pushed him down on the bed. She caressed Shuu’s naked body, her hands tracing his sides until they met his arms. She slid her right hand across his chest and over to his right arm. She gently pulled his arm over his head and fastened a leather cuff to his wrist. The cuff was attached to a chain which ran up to the stone wall above his head. She reached over to his left arm and did the same.

“There we go,” she said with a grin. “Now you can’t get away. Hm...now how shall I break you in?”

The dark elf thought for a moment. She smiled devilishly.

“Well, maybe a footjob might be good for starters,” she said.

The dark elf seated herself between Shuu’s legs and stripped off her boots. She tossed her boots on the side and immediately pressed her left foot onto Shuu’s crotch. She stroked his penis up and down with the bottom of her foot. As his dick grew harder, she pressed down a bit harder, coaxing it to get firmer quicker. After a bit of stroking, she forced the tip of his penis between her first two toes. Using her big toe, she played with the tip, smearing a bit of precum over the head.

“Ho...looks like you’re enjoying this,” she said. “You’re even leaking precum. How pathetic. Are my feet that great?”

Her words embarrassed Shuu a bit. After playing with the tip of his penis, she returned to stroking it up and down. As she moved her left foot, she brought her right foot just under his balls. With her right foot, she gently massaged his testicles. At a few points, it felt like she mashed them into his body, shooting pain into his body, but the pleasurable caresses which followed only served to heighten his ecstasy.

“Come on,” the dark elf said. “Let it all out. I want everything in this nasty sack you have here.”

Shuu could not hold back after hearing those words. A fountain of white cum sprayed through the air, dirtying the bed and both him and the dark elf. She laughed. Her left leg was splattered with loads of his cum.

“Well now...Look at how much cum you released,” she laughed “Did you want to impregnate my leg?”

The dark elf grabbed his penis and began stroking it up and down. As it started to get more limp from his recent ejaculation, she laughed.

“I guess while you gather more strength, I’ll put this thing on you,” the dark elf said as she brought out a small hoop. “Do you know what this little thing is for?”

Shuu stared at it for a bit. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew what it was for, but he didn’t want to say it aloud. He shook his head pretending to be ignorant of the ring’s use.

“I guess I’ll show you right now,” she said.

The dark elf slid the hoop on his limp cock, all the way down to the base near his balls. The cold metal felt cool to the touch. After sliding it on, the dark elf went around the side and slid her shorts off, revealing her bottom. She hovered above his face and spread both her legs apart revealing her moist pussy. She used her fingers to spread open the lips and reveal her pink insides. With her other hand, she sank two fingers deep within her hole.

“I’ll need to have you get hard for the next lesson,” she said. “And I’ll need to prepare this too.”

Right in front of Shuu’s eyes, the dark elf began masutbating. Her two fingers pumped in and out of her vagina, splashing some of her juices on to Shuu. As she repeatedly plunged her fingers into her pussy, her other hand massaged one of her breasts. As he watched, he could feel his dick begin to rise. When it became more erect, pain shot through his penis as the ring strangled the base of his shaft. He threw his head back and groaned.

“It look’s like you’ve gotten hard again,” the dark elf chuckled.

She moved down above his groin. Warm liquid dripped down from her pussy onto the tip of his penis. The sensation heightened his desire even more. She slowly lowered her hips so the tip touched the entrance to her pussy. He groaned some more as his dick wanted to get harder, causing the ring to tighten even more.

“You’re making some exquisite noises,” the dark elf said. “Now to begin.”

The dark elf lowered herself onto Shuu’s dick. She began moving her hips up and down, forcing both pleasure and pain onto Shuu’s hard cock. Each time she thrust, he could feel a mix of pleasure and pain boil within him. The dark elf laughed as she slowly began to ride his cock rougher. She suddenly came causing her pussy to convulse with pleasure. He also reached his limit, and with it the need to ejaculate burned within him. However, as soon as he wanted to do so, the pressure from the ring held it back.

“Aaaaahh!” Shuu screamed. “I can’t cum!”

“Or course,” the dark elf said with a smile. “I’m not going to let you cum that easily. That ring won’t let you cum until I break it with my magic.”

“What?! Why not?”

“I told you, I’m breaking you in. You’re my new toy, so I’m going to have a bit of fun with you.”

The dark elf once again began thrusting her hips up and down. Shuu kept screaming and groaning with each pump on his aching cock.

“Let me cum!” Shuu shouted.

“Not yet...,” the dark elf said with a smile.

The desire to cum burned away at Shuu’s sanity. He started wanting nothing more than to explode inside her. She leaned over and kissed his lip. Despite her kisses, Shuu continued to groan. Tears fell from his eyes as the urge to cum continued to build.

“All right...,” the dark elf said. “I’m about to cum, so I’ll let you cum too. I don’t want to break you this early.”

The dark elf muttered a few words under her breath. The hoop around his cock broke in half. Shuu immediately came and pumped a flood of semen into the dark elf. She squealed with delight as her womb was filled with Shuu’s cum.

“Sorry, Reis...,” Shuu whispered.

The dark elf looked at Shuu.

“Tch...maybe I didn’t punish you enough,” the dark elf said. “You know it’s really bad manners to say another girl’s name when you’re fucking one.”

“I’m sorry,” Shuu apologized.

“Maybe I should put the ring back on.”

“No! I’m sorry. It’s just that I wanted to apologize to a friend. She wanted to go on an adventure, but I guess I screwed everything up. In the end, it looks like I’m going to be here with you. After all, I did promise.”

The dark elf blushed a little.

“I’ll let you rest for now...,” the dark elf said as she turned away to hide her blushing cheeks. “I don’t feel like going any further right now.”

She got up off Shuu’s waist. His semen dripped down from her vagina as she got off the bed.

“Before you go, what’s your name?” Shuu said.

“Me? I’m Fiora,” the dark elf replied.

“I’m Shuu. I guess I’ll be in your care.”

Fiora nodded. She tried to keep her face hidden from Shuu. As she walked out of the room, she raised her right hand to her chest. She glanced back into the room before closing the door. Her heart was racing as she peeked back at Shuu. After a few short seconds, she shook her head and shut the door.
Chapter Nine: The Rescue Operation
Four figures entered a large cavern inside a mountain. The whole cavern was dimly lit by many torches and fires of a small village. They snuck around to the edge of the village and ducked behind some rocks.

“Dammit, where is he?” Tianna said. “How are we supposed to find him in this village?”

“I’m going to charge in there and take him back,” Anya said.

“Like I said, how are you going to find him?! There are at least fifteen homes in there!”

“...,” Shanata said as she pointed in a direction toward the village. “Shuu.”

“I guess since we have no clues, we have no option but to search,” Reislynn said. “How about it, Shanata? You think you can look for him without getting caught?”

Shanata gave a quick nod. Reislynn smiled and pat her on the head. Shanata dashed toward the village to begin her search.

Once again, Fiora rode a top Shuu. One day had passed since their first session. Like before, she had put the magic ring on Shuu’s hard penis to deny him his orgasm until she wished. Her hips continually pumped up and down on his straining cock.

“Let me cum!” Shuu said. “Fiora, please!”

“Not yet!” Fiora said with a sadistic smile. “I only came twice, you’ll just have to endure it a bit more. I bet that Amazoness bitch didn’t pleasure you like this!”

Fiora continued. Her warm, wet pussy slid up and down Shuu’s penis. He could feel all his cum boiling in his balls, desiring to be released. Fiora lay herself atop his chest and started kissing him. Between each passionate kiss, Shuu would groan with pain and pleasure. His face contorted with the desire to release. Fiora sucked on his bottom lip, lightly biting it. Her hips started moving faster and stronger.

“Fiora, I’m going crazy!” Shuu pleaded. “Let me cum!”

“You’re my toy,” Fiora said while looking into his eyes. “You can’t order me to do anything.”

“Please, I can’t stand it anymore!”

“Feh...Fine.”

Fiora chanted her words. The ring broke in half allowing Shuu the release he so desperately wanted. His semen exploded into Fiora. Fiora squealed with ecstasy as his hot cum filled her up and overflowed from her pussy. Fiora lay back down atop Shuu and kissed him.

“You will be mine, right?” Fiora whispered after her kiss.

“I promised you,” Shuu replied.

“Really? You’ll give me everything, right? Your heart, your soul, your body...everything, right? You’ll be my slave forever, right?”

Shuu was a little confused. For some reason, the Fiora before his eyes was different from the one he normally saw. It was almost cute. He gazed into her red eyes.

“Well...,” Shuu said.

Fiora pressed her index finger to his lips. She smiled at him for a moment.

“Wait,” Fiora said. “When you say it to me, I want you to really mean it. If you can’t right now, then it just means I’ll have to train you more.”

Fiora got up and off Shuu. Shuu’s cum leaked from her pussy. She smiled at him and walked back to the door. She opened the door, momentarily taking one last look at him, and then disappearing from sight. As she exited the room, she didn’t notice a head bob up from a nearby window and peek into her house. Two antennae wiggled around as the figure watched Fiora leave Shuu in the room. Before Fiora could notice, the person disappeared from sight.

Reislynn, Tianna, and Anya waited for Shanata returned. Tianna and Anya both eyed each other out. It seemed there was a lot of tension between the two of them.

“If you didn’t kidnap him, he never would have gotten in this situation,” Tianna said.

“He’s going to be a strong husband for me and raise some strong children,” Anya replied. “I just took what was mine.”

“He’s definitely not yours!”

“Oh so do you claim him?”

“What?! What would I want with a stupid trash human?!”

“Then I’ll take him.”

“What?! Well...I might as well take him. He’s good for nothing, but at least someone like you won’t get him.”

“What do you mean someone like me?!”

Anya and Tianna drew their weapons and prepared to fight. Reislynn watched as they both squared off against each other. Anya looked at Reislynn as she leaned up against a rock.

“And what’s your deal?” Anya said gruffly to Reislynn. “Who are you to Shuu?”

“Me?” Reislynn said. “I’m just his traveling companion right now. We’re on an adventure to meet candidates for him to marry. While he does that, I get to see the world.”

“Candidates for him to marry?” Tianna said.

“Well, he’s my husband now, so I’m sorry but he won’t be going anywhere,” Anya commented.

Suddenly, Shanata fell from above and landed in the middle of the group. Tianna and Anya were a bit startled by her appearance. Shanata turned to Reislynn.

“You found him?” Reislynn asked.

Shanata gave her a quick nod and pointed in the direction she just came from. Reislynn looked at Tianna and Anya. They readied their weapons and followed Shanata as she led them to where Shuu was being held.

Fiora was in the middle of fixing a meal. She hummed as she piled the food on top the plate. When the plate was filled, she began walking back to Shuu’s room.

“I wonder what I can do next,” Fiora said to herself. “Maybe I should try change it up a bit. I do have some other toys I wanted to try on him...”

She was happily thinking about her next session when her door was suddenly kicked in. Anya, Tianna, Shanata, and Reislynn barged in to Fiora’s home. The surprise caused Fiora to drop the plate, allowing all the food to scatter across the floor.

“What the heck?!” Fiora shouted.

“Where is he?!” Anya demanded.

“Where’s Shuu?!” Tianna asked.

“You’re here for Shuu?” Fiora said. “He’s mine. I won’t give him back.”

Anya swung her claymore with all her strength at Fiora. The dark elf nimbly move to the side, avoiding the blade. Anya’s sword smashed into a table, destroying it.

“Hey!” Fiora shouted. “You’re breaking my stuff! Go away!”

“I don’t care what you shameful drow have to say!” Anya shouted back.

Fiora reached down to a small knife that was strapped to her thigh. She drew her weapon and prepared to dash in toward Anya.

“Your attacks are too large,” Fiora said snidely. “I can easily dodge them.”

“That’s why I’m here!” Tianna replied as she let fly an arrow.

The arrow shot through the air. Fiora stopped in her tracks to avoid the arrow, but that gave Anya enough time to start another swing. Fiora attempted to block with her knife, but was rocketed into a wall by the sheer force of Anya’s swing. She slumped down at the base of the wall.

“Ow...,” Fiora said.

“It’s over,” Anya said as she pointed the tip of her claymore at Fiora’s face, just inches from her nose.

Fiora clenched her teeth. She prepared to dodge, but she immediately saw Tianna with her bow drawn and arrow loaded. As they stood in a standoff, the sound of soft moaning filled the air. They looked around to see a door open. They peeked inside to see Shanata atop Shuu, riding his hips. She leaned over and kissed him. At that moment, she came, squirting her juices all over the place. Shanata passed out as she finally was able to release all her pent up desire.

“Shanata, you little sneak!” Tianna shouted.

“What do you think you’re doing to my husband?!” Anya shouted.

“Who gave you permission to use my slave?!” Fiora yelled.

Shanata ignored everyone and lay happily on top of Shuu, his penis still deep inside her. Shuu looked over and saw everyone standing just inside the door.

“You came...,” Shuu said with a sort of melancholic tone.

“Don’t say such a derogatory comment aloud!” Tianna shouted as she blushed.

“Huh?” they all questioned Tianna.

“I mean of course we came to rescue you! But I didn’t do it for you!”

“I know that, but I promised Fiora that I would stay here,” Shuu said. “It was the only thing I could do to save Anya.”

“I’m a proud Amazoness!” Anya said. “You think I’ll be happy about having my weak husband protecting me?!”

“Sorry...and sorry Reis, it looks like I won’t be able to continue traveling with you.”

“I am a little disappointed by it, but if you found the one you want to be with...then there’s nothing I can do about it, can I?”

“There you have it,” Fiora said smugly. “Shuu is my slave.”

“I’m not at all satisfied by that!” Anya shouted. “I’ll kill you now and take him from you.”

“No! Stop!” Shuu shouted. “I don’t want to see anyone hurt! Please...just go Anya...”

Anya froze. She wanted to take Shuu back, but for some reason she hesitated. Reislynn put her hand on Anya’s shoulder.

“We should get going...,” Reislynn said. “Can you grab, Shanata?”

“Fine...,” Anya sulked.

Anya picked Shanata up and hoisted her into a fireman’s carry over her shoulder. Reislynn, Anya, and Tianna walked out of the room and left Shuu and Fiora behind in the room. Before closing the door, Reislynn took one final look at Shuu. She forced a small smile on her face, before disappearing as the door closed.

“So now I get to have you all to me...,” Fiora said happily.

She turned to see Shuu with a sad look upon his face.

“Dammit...,” Fiora muttered under her breath as some tears started welling up in her eyes. “What’s up with you!”

“What?” Shuu replied.

“Nothing...I’m going to punish you later so you better be ready for it!”

Fiora got up and stomped out of the room. She slammed the door behind her. Once she was outside the room, she leaned back against the door and sighed.

“What do I do?” Fiora whispered.
Chapter Ten: Release
Shuu lay upon the bed still shacked. Fiora had been gone from the room for about half an hour. As he waited for her to return, he stared up at the ceiling and thought about how bad he felt that the other came to rescue him, yet he did not go. Suddenly, the door opened and Fiora walked in. In her hands, she held onto a towel and his clothes.

“Fiora?” Shuu said.

Fiora said nothing as she tossed the items on the bed and began undoing the cuffs around his wrists and ankles. Once he was released from his bindings, he sat up and looked at Fiora. She turned her face away and kept from looking directly at him.

“Hurry up and put those on,” Fiora commanded as she started walking to the door. “I’m taking you for a walk.”

“Is something wrong?” Shuu asked.

“Don’t ask questions. Just hurry up.”

Shuu quickly wiped himself down with the towel and put on his clothes. Once he was dressed, he got up and walked over to Fiora. Fiora began walking and led Shuu out of her house.

Reislynn, Tianna, Shanata, and Anya walked through the cavern and headed for the exit. Tianna and Anya had grumpy expressions on their faces. Shanata didn’t show any emotion, but the air around her seemed to betray that she too was feeling depressed.

“I can’t accept that he chose a dark elf over me,” Anya said.

“I feel the same, but there’s nothing we can do about it, now can we?” Tianna complained.

“Why don’t we take a quick rest?” Reislynn said.

“I just want to get out of here,” Tianna said. “There’s no reason for me to hang around such a filthy place.”

“I agree with Tianna,” Anya said.

“What about you, Shanata?” Reislynn asked.

Shanata took a seat on the ground.

“I guess Shanata and I will part ways with the both of you here,” Reislynn said. “Take care. Maybe someday, we’ll meet again.”

“Thanks,” Tianna said. “I don’t usually associate with demons, but I guess you’re all right.”

“Yeah...Thanks, Reislynn,” Anya replied.

Tianna and Anya continued on their way while Reislynn and Shanata took a brief rest. Reislynn wasn’t really all that tired, but she hoped that maybe Shuu would change his mind. She also needed to think about what she wanted to do next.

Fiora walked slightly ahead of Shuu. After walking through the village, she led Shuu into the cavern. Despite the wonder of the grand cavern around them, Shuu was focused on Fiora. She seemed to not be herself.

“Fiora, is something wrong,” Shuu asked.

“Tell me the truth,” Fiora said without looking at Shuu. “Do you want to stay here with me?”

“Well, I promised you...”

“That’s not an answer. I want to know if you want to be here with me.”

Shuu fell silent. Fiora turned and looked at Shuu. Her eyes began to water.

“I know you want to go with them,” Fiora whispered. “So I’m going to let you go for now.”

“But...,” Shuu said.

“I told you, didn’t I? I want your heart, body, and soul, but only if you really mean it.”

Shuu nodded.

“Right now you want to be with them, so I’ll let you go,” Fiora said. “Still, when you do find out that you want to give me everything and become my slave, you must come back to me. After all, those girls can’t even compare to the pleasures I can give you.”
“Are you sure about this, Fiora?” Shuu said.

“I am...”

“Thanks, Fiora.”

Shuu leaned over and kissed Fiora on the lips. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of his lips touching hers. After a brief moment, Shuu stepped away.

“If you hurry, you should be able to catch up to them,” Fiora said.

Shuu smiled and started running. Before he disappeared, he turned and waved back at Fiora. Fiora wiped her face and waved back to him. When he was gone, she turned around and started walking back to the village.

“Now then, until he comes back, I must study up on what kind of punishments I can give him,” Fiora said. “I’ll have to up my skills.”

Reislynn and Shanata were just getting up from their resting spot as Shuu came running toward them. The two girls were utterly surprised to see him. As Shuu stopped before them, Shanata immediately hugged Shuu.

“What happened?” Reislynn said. “How did you escape?”

“Well, Fiora said I am free to travel with you,” Shuu replied as he patted Shanata on the top of her head.

“Really? Then I’m glad...my adventure won’t end here then.”

“Where are Tianna and Anya?”

“We parted ways not too long ago.”

“I see...well, Reislynn, Shanata, thank you for coming to save me.”

Reislynn gave Shuu a sweet smile. His heart skipped a beat as the warmth of her smile washed over him. Shanata squeezed him harder, interrupting his enjoyment of Reislynn’s smile.

“So then, shall we get going?” Reislynn said happily.

“Sure,” Shuu replied. “If we hurry, we may even catch up to Tianna and Anya. I want to thank them too.”

“All right.”

The three of them started walking. After a while, Reislynn spread her wings and started to float in the air near Shuu. Shanata continued to hug Shuu as they walked along the path. It wasn’t long before they came to a crossroads. They all stared at the road as it divided into three paths.

“Um...so which one do we choose?” Shuu asked.

“Hm...I’m not sure,” Reislynn replied. “Do you remember, Shanata?”

Shanata shook her head.

“You mean you both don’t remember how you came here?” Shuu questioned.

“Well, there was only one road for us to follow leading in...,” Reislynn sighed. “I guess we totally forgot about how we were going to leave.”

Shanata gazed at the three paths and then pointed in one direction.

“You think we should go down this one?” Shuu asked.

Shanata nodded.

“I’m fine with that,” Shuu said. “Shall we go down this one, Reis?”

“I guess that would be better than just hanging around here,” Reislynn answered.

Shuu, Shanata, and Reislynn followed the path Shanata chose. As they followed the path to a tunnel, Reislynn decided to walk next to Shuu and Shanata. The area they were in seemed to get darker as they went deeper into the tunnel. According to Reislynn’s memory, this tunnel had less light than when they first traveled into the cavern.

“I don’t think this is the way,” Reislynn said. “Maybe we should turn around.”

“Okay,” Shuu said.

Shuu attempted to turn around, but because of the low light, he tripped over Shanata causing them both to crash into a wall. However, the wall wasn’t as hard as he expected. It seemed to flex and give no matter how much force he put into it. Most importantly, it felt like it was stuck to him.

“What is this?” Shuu said as he tried to pull away from the wall.

Reislynn muttered a few words, creating a small glowing orb in her right hand. The soft blue light dimly illuminated the area just enough to see their surroundings. Reislynn looked at Shuu and saw that he and Shanata were stuck in what looked like a web.

“So it seems that some delicious looking prey has found its way into my web,” a feminine voice said.
Chapter Eleven: Caught in a Spider's Web
Shuu and Shanata were stuck in a giant web, angled at about 45 degrees. Shanata was stuck front first in the webbing while Shuu was sprawled open on his back. Shanata began to fidget in the web, attempting to get free, but as she struggled, the web clung to her more.

“So it seems that some delicious looking prey has found its way into my web,” a feminine voice said.

Shuu looked around for the source and saw the legs of a spider creeping toward him from the side. He began to struggle along with Shanata. He began to think that even if he weren’t in danger, Shanata definitely would be. After all, spiders eat bugs. While Shanata wasn’t really a bug, she was a mantis.

“Oh! Yes, yes, do struggle with all your might!” the voice said. “That will make this all the better!”

“I’ll do whatever you want, just please let Shanata go!” Shuu shouted.

“Aw...that’s no fun. If you give up like that, it take all the pleasure out of seeing you squirm.”

The owner of the voice finally came fully into Shuu’s view. Before his eyes was a beautiful woman with long lavender hair pulled up into a ponytail behind her head. She had snow white skin, probably from living her entire life in the cave. She had two normal looking red eyes with two sets of three smaller red beady eyes on her forehead. Her breasts were quite big and protected by what looked like a spider’s carapace. Her feminine body was connected right to the body of a spider. Where her hips would be was the beginning of her spider body. Like any normal spider, she had eight armored legs with which she used to move around.

“So it looks like we have ourselves an arachne this time,” Reislynn said.

“Oh...It looks like one didn’t get caught,” the arachne sighed. “So are you going to try and steal my prey from me?”

“Reislynn, help Shanata!” Shuu said.

“I can try, but I don’t think it’s going to be that easy,” Reislynn said. “If I’m not careful, I’ll end up caught myself.”

Shuu began to struggle more. He tugged and pulled at the web with all his strength, desperately trying to free himself. As he struggled, the arachne laughed as he made each futile attempt.

“Damn this web is too sticky!” Shuu said as he struggled.

“It looks like you’re a feisty one,” the arachne laughed. “Struggle more!”

Shuu tried his best to pull himself from the web. He yanked as hard as he could, but the web wouldn’t let go. The arachne walked over to him and looked down at him. She had a hungry look in her eyes as she gazed at him.

“Dammit!” Shuu said as he made one last attempt to break free.

The web stretched as he pulled with all his might. Some of the threads seemed to snap as Shuu made every effort to get away. The arachne watched in amazement as her web seemed to stretch to its limit. After a few moments, the arachne’s web won and pulled Shuu back.

“Shit!” Shuu panted, exhausted from all his exertion.

“My, my, that was amazing,” the Arachne said. “I think I like you. I guess I will taste you first.”

The arachne reached down and undid Shuu pants. His exposed penis flopped out. She rubbed her breasts with her human-like hands, causing the carapace covering her breasts to mysteriously disappear. Shuu stared at her as she moved in closer to him, bringing her lips centimeters from his. He could feel her breath tickling his lips. Slowly, his penis began to rise.

“First, I’ll do this...,” the arachne whispered.

She pressed her lips against his and let her tongue invade his mouth. As they kissed, Shuu felt a soft, silky sensation starting to form around his dick. The arachne slowly wound her webbing around his penis. The soft silky feeling caused his dick to instantly finish getting hard. After coating his penis with her web, she reached down with her right hand and started stroking his cock. The sensation of the silk continuously rubbing against his erection was extremely pleasing. Shuu moaned as the arachne pumped his dick with her hand. White semen shot from Shuu’s dick and filled the silk cocoon around his dick.

“Well now, it seems you enjoyed that,” the arachne said. “Let’s see...”

The arachne pulled the cum-soaked webbing from Shuu’s penis. Shuu watched as she put it in her mouth. She sucked on it, extracting as much of Shuu’s semen as she could. She pulled the web from her mouth and tossed it on the side.

“Mmm...that was delicious,” the arachne said. “I want some more.”

She positioned herself right over Shuu’s penis. The armor over her crotch disappeared to reveal her vagina. Her armored legs lowered her lower lips to the tip of his penis, as if she were kissing it. She gave Shuu a lustful smile before dropping her hips and plunging his cock deep into her pussy.

“Aaaah!” Shuu moaned as the intense pleasure of her pussy enveloped his dick.

The arachne’s pussy was even softer and silkier than the webbing she wrapped around his penis. Her silken folds were exquisite to say the least.

“So how do you like being inside me?” the arachne asked.

“It’s too good...,” Shuu said.

The arachne began to move her waist. Each movement caused a wave of pleasure as her silky flesh rubbed over his hard dick. As she pumped him, she began to pant and moan as well.

“It’s getting bigger inside me...,” she whispered. “It feels so good.”

The arachne lay herself down on Shuu’s chest, pressing her soft breasts into him. She wrapped her arms around him and brought her head near his shoulder. Each strained breath she took brushed against his ear. Her breathing grew faster as she neared climax. Suddenly, she bit down onto his shoulder. Her fangs sunk into his flesh, and at that moment, the sudden pain caused him to explode with pleasure into her. She quickly followed in orgasm the moment his hot cum filled her pussy. She sighed with delight.

“What’s your name?” the arachne asked as she looked into Shuu’s eyes.

“Shuu...,” he replied.

“I’m Leona. I want you. Why don’t you stay here and be my mate?”

“I can’t...I’m sorry...”

“I see...how about a wager then. If you can make me cum three more times, I’ll let all of you go. If you can’t, I get to keep you.”

Shuu nodded. He had no other option but to agree. Leona smiled. Seeing Shuu’s answer, Leona started moving her hips again. As she began moving, she kissed Shuu. Their tongues wrapped around each other, passionately wrestling within their kiss. As her pleasure built up within her, Leona rode Shuu faster. Each thrust of her hips brought ecstasy to Shuu and Leona.

“You’re squeezing me!” Shuu moaned.
“My pussy just doesn’t want to let you go...,” Leona replied. “I’m going to cum again!”

Leona moaned as she orgasmed. Her pussy spasmed, coaxing Shuu to shoot of another load of semen into her. She smiled as she prepared to go for another round.

Shuu, Leona, and Shanata stood in the tunnel with Leona. Leona had a disappointed look on her face. As agreed, Shuu managed to get Leona to orgasm three more times, and Leona released Shuu and Shanata.

“Aw...you really don’t want to stay here with me?” Leona said to Shuu. “Just think of all the pleasure I can give you.”

Shuu gave Leona a smile.

“Sorry, Leona,” Shuu said. “Maybe we’ll see each other again.”

“I know...give me an hour,” Leona said.

“An hour?”

“Your clothes are a little raggedy. I’ll make you some new ones.”

“You really don’t have to...”

“It’ll be a promise that you will come back and see me.”

Leona went off to the side. Shuu, Reislynn, and Shanata waited patiently for Leona to finish. When she was done, she presented Shuu with a lovely silk shirt and silk pants. Shuu immediately tried on the clothes. They were extremely light and soft. It was almost like he wasn’t wearing anything at all.

“Sorry that I could only make it white,” Leona said. “I don’t have any dyes here.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Shuu replied. “It’s more than enough that you made them for me. Thank you.”

“So this is our promise...you will come back and see me. And when you do, I will do my best to make you mine.”

Leona gave Shuu a wink and a seductive smile. Shuu nodded. Shuu, Shanata, and Reislynn bid Leona farewell and left to continue on their journey.
Chapter Twelve: A Warrior's Pride
Shuu, Reislynn, and Shanata found themselves on a dirt path near the base of a mountain. After their encounter with Leona, they managed to make it out of the cavern safely. The dirt path they followed snaked between the mountainous region and the forest where Shuu met Shanata and the other girls.

“Well...where are we headed?” Shuu asked Reislynn.

“Hm...there should be a few monster-friendly cities this way,” Reislynn answered as she pointed down the path.

“Monster-friendly?”

“Well, in most areas of the world Shanata and my kind are hated. However, there are a few places where we are paid no mind.”

“Well, I guess I don’t understand why you’re hated.”

“Huh?”

“So far, despite not being human, I don’t think of you as monsters.”

Reislynn was surprised by Shuu’s remark. She gave him an honest smile. It really made her happy knowing that Shuu felt that way.

“Unfortunately, the rest of the world doesn’t think that way,” Reislynn said.

“If the world is such a dangerous place for you, why are you going on an adventure?” Shuu asked.

“I’m searching for something.”

“Searching for something? What’s so important that you’d risk your life to find it?”

“My soulmate. I’m looking for that unique person to spend my life with.”

Shuu was a little surprised at Reislynn’s answer. She was traveling through dangerous areas just to find her soulmate was certainly beyond what he was expecting. It seemed that Reislynn was far more courageous than he figured. After all, he couldn’t say that he’d be able to do the same.

“Anyway, I guess in essence, we’re both looking for that special someone,” Reislynn said with a smile.

Shuu nodded when Reislynn looked at him. After all, Reislynn was helping him look for someone too. Suddenly, he felt a tug on his shirt, then some arms wrap around him. Shanata embraced Shuu from the side.

“Well, I think you already have someone that wants to be that special someone already,” Reislynn said. “A few girls rather...”

As they continued down the path, they caught sight of another person walking along the road. As they neared the person, Shuu noticed that it was a non-human female. She had long brown hair tied up into a ponytail behind her head. Her eyes were a chestnut brown that seemed to sparkle in the afternoon sun. She wore a green suit and had a sword sheathed on her back. A long, scaly tail swayed behind her as she walked.

“Oh...a wandering lizardman,” Reislynn said. “You don’t see that everyday.”

“Lizardman?” Shuu said as he looked at her. “Shouldn’t she be a lizardwoman? She is a girl.”

A pair of frill-like ears twitched on the sides of the lizardman’s head.

“I heard that!” the lady shouted as she stomped over toward them. “How dare you call me a girl! I am a proud warrior!”

“Um...sorry...,” Shuu apologized. “I didn’t mean to offend you. But you are a girl, aren’t you? There isn’t any reason a girl can’t be a warrior, right?”

“I’m not so weak that a weakling like you can call me a mere girl!”

“Well, I’m really sorry.”

“Since you insulted my pride, I will have you pay!”

The lizardman drew her sword and firmly grasped it with both her hands. Seeing Shuu in trouble, Shanata stood in front of Shuu with her large scythes at the ready.

“So you’re going to hide behind that mantis, are you?” the lizardman sneered. “How pathetic.”

As if agitated that the lizardman called him such, Shuu silently put his hands on Shanata’s shoulders. He gently moved her to the side, out of the way. Shanata looked at Shuu with her emotionless face.

“Sorry, Shanata,” Shuu said with a smile. “Since this is a duel, you can’t interfere.”

“Um...Shuu, I wouldn’t do this if I were you,” Reislynn said.

“Don’t worry, Reis. I won’t lose.”

Shuu took a ready stance. He extended his left arm out in front of him, his palm opened out to the right. His right hand was tucked away next to his waist. He bent his knees and took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

“So you think you’re a warrior as well?!” the lizardman said. “I’ll make you sorry you insulted me.”

The lizardman charged at Shuu and swung her sword. Shuu was a little surprised at her quickness. He took a step back and leaned backward, allowing the tip of her blade to pass in front of him. Seeing Shuu dodge, the lizardman swung her sword again in a powerful upward stroke. Shuu quickly sidestepped away, avoiding the blade.

“Damn you! Stay still!” the lizardman shouted.

She readied her sword again and dashed for Shuu. She held her sword overhead, ready to execute a powerful downward slash. As she reached him, Shuu took two steps in toward her, closing the distance between them. As the lizardman brought her sword down, Shuu sidestepped again, but this time he spun and brought his right side next to the left side of her body.

“What?!” the lizardman shouted when she realized Shuu had escaped her again.

Shuu brought his right arm against her body. His arm rested in her cleavage between to large breasts while he brought the back of his right hand against her neck. He took a step inward, planting his right leg behind her left. Shuu pushed outward with his right arm, off-balancing the lizardman. She fell backwards over Shuu’s leg and crashed into the ground. At impact, she dropped her sword, sending it skidding across the dirt path. Reislynn was surprised that Shuu had managed to beat her.

“Ow!” the lizardman said.

“Are you okay?” Shuu asked as he reached out his hand to her to help her up.

The lizardman blushed as she looked at his hand.

“I don’t need any help...,” the lizardman said with a angry face. “I can’t believe I lost to a human!”

“Well...I used to teach martial arts,” Shuu said. “I’m sure that you probably just aren’t used to seeing that type of fighting.”

The lizardman got up off the ground and dusted herself off. She looked at Shuu and felt her heart start to race.

“M...m...marry me!” the lizardman shouted.

“Eh?” Shuu said, stunned by the lizardman’s words.

“I said marry me.”

The lizardman turned a bright red. Shuu scratched his head, perplexed at how quickly she proposed to him.

“Uh...sorry,” Shuu apologized. “I can’t.”

The lizardman’s blush disappeared. She immediately looked at Shanata and Reislynn. She glared at them thinking that they may be the reason why Shuu rejected her proposal.

“They don’t have anything to do with it,” Shuu said quickly. “It’s just that I’m not ready for a relationship.”

“I see...then as your bride-to-be, I will follow you around until you accept my proposal,” the lizardman said with a haughty look on her face. “My name is Elizabeth. It would be best if you remember it.”

“What?! Um...Reislynn...”

“I told you not to get involved,” Reislynn said. “There’s nothing I can do about it.”

Shuu sighed. Elizabeth picked up and sheathed her sword. As she stood next to Shuu, her cheeks once again turned red.

“Well, then let’s be off,” Elizabeth said.

Before they could start walking, Shanata squeezed in between Shuu and Elizabeth. She put her arms around Shuu and stared stoically at Elizabeth as if to emphasize that Shuu belonged to her.

“What is this?!” Elizabeth shouted. “You have a proud warrior like me for a bride and you’re already going to start cheating on me?!”

Shuu attempted to calm Elizabeth down with Shanata still hanging on him. Reislynn giggled as she watched them. It seemed that their journey was going to get much more interesting with Elizabeth around.
Chapter Thirteen: Obtaining a Sword
Shuu traveled with Reislynn, Shanata, and Elizabeth down the dirt path. Just the day before, Shuu managed to beat Elizabeth in a duel. Because of that, Elizabeth was set on having Shuu marry her.

“Shuu, you said that you taught martial arts,” Elizabeth said. “I am curious to know what exactly you taught.”

“Well, I taught kendo...Japanese sword techniques,” Shuu replied.

“Zipangese sword techniques? You’re from Zipangu?”

“No...Japanese...I guess you guys won’t know what that is...”

“So that means you should be able to fight with a sword...as expected of the man I will marry.”

“About that...”

“I will not change my mind.”

Elizabeth refused to hear any more of Shuu’s objections. As they continued down the road, the sun began to set.

“It’s going to be dark soon,” Reislynn said. “Maybe we should find a place to rest.”

“How much farther is it to one of the cities?” Shuu asked.

“If we’re heading to Velis, we should get there by the end of tomorrow,” Elizabeth said.

Suddenly, Shanata tugged at Shuu’s hand and pointed at a column of black smoke rising into the sky. It looked like someone had a home nearby.

“Do you think they’ll let us stay for the night?” Reislynn said. “It’ll beat sleeping out in the open.”

“I suppose we can ask,” Shuu said.

The four adventurers headed toward the smoke. They followed the dirt path to a fork and turned down the path heading to the mountain. In the distance, they could hear the sound of metal striking metal. After walking for quite awhile, they came to a cave. Smoke poured from the top of the mouth of the cave. The sounds of a forge echoed loudly in the cave.

“Excuse me!” Shuu said aloud. “We’re adventurers and we were wondering if it would be possible to stay the night.”

No answer came. The ringing of metal disappeared as well. The cave became silent. Shuu walked over to the cave entrance. As soon as he looked inside, a giant person stepped out in front of him. Surprised, Shuu jumped back.

“What do you want?” the person said.

Shuu looked up and gazed at the person. It was a tall woman with pale blue skin and long purple hair pulled to the sides of her head. Her height made her about two heads taller than him. His head only came to about her chest, which was nicely shaped with two large breasts. On her forehead, she had a single horn, but the most prominent feature about her was the single large eye in the middle of her face.

“A cyclops?” Shuu whispered.

“If you have no business here, go away,” she said plainly.

“Wait! Um...the four of us are adventurers and we were wondering if you’d allow us to spend the night.”

“You just want to spend the night?”

“If it’s okay with you.”

The cyclops looked over Shuu and his companions. She noticed how beautiful the three monster girls were.

“I don’t use that side of the cave,” she said as she pointed across. “You can stay there until morning.”

“Thanks,” Shuu said with a big smile.

The cyclops blushed as soon as she saw Shuu smile. She averted her eye and turned her head away from Shuu. Shuu, Reislynn, Shanata, and Elizabeth walked over to the side of the cave the cyclops mentioned. A large fire was positioned right in the middle of the cave, providing ample light and warmth. Elizabeth put her sheathed sword down and leaned against the wall. Shuu had a seat on the ground as well. Seeing Shuu seated, Shanata quickly sat on Shuu’s lap, facing him.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Elizabeth shouted.

“Shanata ignored Elizabeth and hugged Shuu. She began to rub her crotch over Shuu’s. Shuu felt his penis starting to grow hard.

“Shanata, we can’t do this here,” Shuu said.

Shanata kissed Shuu, ignoring him. She used her hands to pull down Shuu’s pants and bring out his erect cock. Elizabeth blushed as soon as she caught sight of Shuu’s erection.

“Ha...wha...how indecent!” Elizabeth shouted as she turned a bright red.

Shanata lifted her hips and positioned her crotch right over Shuu’s penis. She moved the cloth covering her vagina to the side as she slowly lowered her hips. Shuu’s penis sank into Shanata’s pussy causing a flood of her juices to come flowing out. Shanata had a look of joy on her face as she finally got to taste Shuu’s cock for the first time in days. She slid her hips up and down, riding Shuu’s hard penis up and down. Reislynn and Elizabeth watched as Shanata thrusted her hips greedily, desperately releasing all her desire for Shuu that she had built up. The cyclops also watched from her side of the cave.

“Shuu...Shuu...,” Shanata whispered as she panted heavily.

Shanata slammed her hips down, thrusting Shuu’s dick as far as it could go into her. Shuu and Shanata both came. White, hot cum shot deep into Shanata’s womb as she let out a torrent of pussy juice. Her entire body spasmed with delight after cumming so hard. She embraced Shuu and passed out.

“Y...you...you bastard,” Elizabeth said. “H...how could you cheat on me?!”

“I couldn’t help it,” Shuu replied.

“That’s no excuse! If you’re going to have sex, it should be...”

Elizabeth stopped and turned an even brighter red.

“It should be...?” Shuu said when Elizabeth paused.

Steam seemed to shoot out of her frill-like ears. She tilted her head down to hide her face from Shuu.

“Nevermind!” Elizabeth shouted in a panic. “I’m going to sleep!”

Elizabeth quickly closed her eyes and turned away from Shuu. Shuu sighed and hoisted Shanata off him. He gently laid her down on the side. His cum still leaked out from her pussy as she lay on the ground fast asleep. Shuu looked at Reislynn and saw that her eyes were already closed. She sat comfortably on one of the boulders in the cave. With his companions asleep. Shuu decided to see if he could talk to the cyclops. Shuu walked over to the other side of the cave and saw her organizing some tools.

“So are you a blacksmith?” Shuu asked as he walked up behind her.

“I am,” the cyclops replied without turning to look at him.

“My name is Shuu.”

The cyclops paused. She turned and looked at him. Just from sitting, she was about as tall as he was.

“Diana,” she replied softly.

Shuu smiled at her. He took a seat next to her and looked at all of her tools. Diana was a bit surprised. Her blue cheeks turned purple as she felt her heart race.

“What kinds of things do you make?” Shuu asked as he tried to strike up a conversation.

“I can make various things, but usually people ask me for weapons,” Diana said.

“Hmmm...I’d never guess you were a weaponsmith.”

“Why?”

“You just seem too kind to make such things.”

“I am a monster. I am hideous and evil.”

“I don’t believe that. You’re not evil. After all, you’re allowing us to take shelter here. And you’re definitely not hideous. I think you’re very cute.”

Diana felt her heart skip a beat. She started thinking about what she witnessed Shuu and Shanata doing earlier. She put her hand over her chest and felt her heart begin pounding almost as if rhythmically striking steel in her chest.

“Would you...,” Diana said. “Would you have sex with me?”

“Eh...?” Shuu said.

“See you think I am ugly.”

Not wanting her to think such a thing, Shuu put his hands at the sides of her head and gently held her face to look deep into her one eye. He gave her a smile before kissing her lips. When their lips parted, her cheeks were a soft shade of pink.

“But I’m not as beautiful as them,” Diana said.

“Of course not,” Shuu replied. “You’re beautiful in your own way. You don’t need to compare yourself to anyone.”

Diana put a small smile on her face when Shuu said those words. She opened her arms and embraced Shuu, pulling him into her. Shuu returned her embrace by gently wrapping his arms around her. As they felt each other’s warmth, Diana felt a bulge in Shuu’s pants grow and begin pressing on her belly. She let go of Shuu.

“Uh...sorry...,” Shuu said.

Diana shook her head. She reached behind her back and undid her top to reveal her two gigantic breasts. She then slid down her pants to become full naked. As Shuu looked over her naked body, the bulge in his pants threatened to poke a hole through the silky fabric. Diana tugged his pants down and stared at his hard dick. She blushed and leaned back, spreading her legs to reveal her vagina. Shuu positioned the tip at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly thrust his hips forward, pushing his penis deep into Diana. She softly moaned as the pleasure of having him enter her began to fill her.

“It’s so tight...,” Shuu said as he thrust into her.

Despite Diana being such a large person, her vagina was exceptionally tight. The walls of her pussy squeezed down on Shuu. Once Shuu pushed into her as far as he could go, he began repeatedly thrusting his hips. The lewd sound of their hips slapping together softly echoed through the cave. Diana embraced Shuu and pulled him close, wedging his head between her two huge breasts. She smelled slightly sweaty, probably from working at the forge, but it was a sweet smell that seemed pleasant to him. Shuu caressed her tits as he continued thrusting into her. With his soft touches, Diana moaned as the ecstasy she was in started to peak.

“I’m going to cum...,” Diana whispered. “It’s so good...I’m going to cum.”

“Then let’s cum together,” Shuu said. “I’m almost at that point too.”

Diana nodded. Shuu thrusted his hips as far as they could go into Diana. Diana moaned as she finally reached orgasm. At the same time, Shuu shot his seed deep into Diana, warming her insides with his hot semen. Diana smiled.

“Thank you...,” Diana said as she blushed. “Um...can we do it one more time?”

Shuu smiled and nodded. He hoisted himself up and gave Diana another kiss before continuing.

Shuu woke up to the sound of striking metal. It was already morning and Diana had gotten started on making something at the forge. Reislynn, Elizabeth, and Shanata were also up and about. As Shuu looked at them, he noticed that they were eating breakfast.

“Um...good morning,” Shuu said.

“Good morning,” Reislynn said with a smile. “Diana made us breakfast so why don’t you have some.”

Shuu nodded. He walked over to everyone and grabbed some food.

“Thank you for the food, Diana,” Shuu said.

Diana paused and blushed. She put her hammer down and turned to Shuu.

“Umm...will you be going soon?” Diana asked. “Would you like to stay?”

“Sorry, I can’t stay,” Shuu replied.

Diana seemed to be disappointed.

“But, I will come back and visit someday,” Shuu said hoping to bring her spirits back up. “I promise.”

After hearing Shuu’s words, Diana brightened up. She quickly went over to a large trunk and opened it. She took out a cloth bundle and unwrapped it to reveal a sheathed katana.

“Last night, after we made love, when you talked about swords, I remembered I made this for a merchant from Zipangu,” Diana said. “I want you to have it instead.”

“I can’t take it...,” Shuu said.

“Please...it’s a symbol of your promise that you’ll come back and visit me.”

“Okay,” Shuu said as he reached out and took the sword.

Diana smiled at Shuu.

“Hey wait a minute!” Elizabeth shouted. “You cheated on me again! Damn you!”

Reislynn giggled at Elizabeth’s reaction. Elizabeth started to argue with Shuu over breakfast. Once they were finished, they got ready to leave. Before they departed, Diana saw them off. They all bid farewell, then Shuu and his companions left to continue their journey.
Chapter Fourteen: Fiery Competition
The four travelers headed down the dirt path toward the city of Velis. As they traversed down the foothills of the mountainous region to a large grassy plain, the white buildings of the city rose up from the flatland and shone in the midday sun. As Shuu walked with his companions, he held onto the sheath of his sword with his left hand.

“So that’s Velis?” Shuu said.

“Yes,” Elizabeth said. “Once we’re there, we can find some lodging...and...maybe...a minister.”

Elizabeth blushed.

“I told you already that I’m not interested in getting married yet,” Shuu sighed.

“And I won’t stop following you until you marry me!” Elizabeth said.

“But once you marry me you’ll be following me around too. Nothing will change when I get married to you.”

“So you’ll marry me then?”

Shuu brought the palm of his hand to his face. He looked at Elizabeth. Seeing her embarrassment at trying to get him to marry her was adorable. Her cheeks were rose red from her blushing. Despite trying to keep her eyes from meeting his, Elizabeth’s brown eyes seemed to sparkle with radiance.

“Let’s just continue onward...,” Shuu sighed.

“That doesn’t answer my question,” Elizabeth grumbled.

“Say, Shuu,” Reislynn said. “I know you said that you teach martial arts, but how good are you?”

“Well...I’m a fifth level instructor in kendo,” Shuu replied. “I do know a bit of aikido, which is unarmed combat, that I used to teach as a part of kendo training. I was also working on becoming a first level instructor in Iaido before my luck changed.”

“I see...I guess it’s no wonder you could beat Elizabeth...”

Elizabeth donned a grumpy look on her face with those words. Obviously, she prided herself as being a strong warrior, but Shuu had managed to beat her easily. As they got nearer to Velis, more travelers were on the road. Some of them were normal humans, but quite a few of them were monster girls just like his companions. They even came across a few couples that happily traveled together hand in hand. Elizabeth blushed when she saw those couples. As she walked next to Shuu, she gazed at his right hand. Suddenly, Shanata squeezed between them and took hold of Shuu’s hand.

“Hmph...,” Elizabeth said. “Shuu is supposed to be mine.”

As they continued on the dirt path, a person further along came running toward them. She had dark, well-tanned skin and reddish brown colored hair pulled up into a ponytail. Like Elizabeth, she had scaly claws and a long tail behind her back, however, the color of her scales were a reddish copper color. As for her tail, bright red flames seemed to emanate from the top. She also carried a sword in her hand.

“Oh...it looks like we have ourselves a Salamander,” Reislynn said.

“Crap...not her...,” Elizabeth muttered.

“I found you, Elizabeth!” the salamander shouted. “I challenge you to a duel.”

“I refuse,” Elizabeth said. “It’s just a pain to fight you, Amanda.”

“So you’re afraid to lose! It can’t be helped that you’ll experience your first loss to me!”

“Sorry to say, but I’ve already lost to someone. Shuu defeated me so I’m his wife.”

“Eh?! Who’s this Shuu person?!”

Amanda turned and looked at Shuu. She briefly scanned him over.

“This weakling?” Amanda said. “Did he cheat? There’s no way someone like him could defeat you!”

“It’s true,” Elizabeth said. “He even defeated me unarmed. So I’d appreciate it if you didn’t insult my husband.”

Elizabeth grabbed Shuu’s left and pulled it between her full breasts. She started to pull Shuu and walk around Amanda. Amanda quickly lifted her sword and put the blade near Shuu’s neck. Elizabeth quickly stopped and glared at Amanda.

“Then I’ll challenge this weakling to a duel,” Amanda said. “If I win, then I’ll be better than you, Elizabeth!”

“Umm...could you leave me out of it?” Shuu said.

“Ha! I only lost because I was off-guard,” Elizabeth said snobbishly. “Besides, a newbie like you couldn’t beat my husband!”

“Then bring it on!” Amanda shouted.

“Go on Shuu! Put this silly salamander in her place!”

Amanda took a step back. Elizabeth let go of Shuu’s arm while Shanata let go of his hand. It seemed that the girls wanted to see him fight. Shuu sighed and nodded. He drew his sword from its sheath and flipped over the blade. Before readying himself for the duel, he handed the sheath to Shanata. He then politely bowed before Amanda. His companions were slightly confused by his actions. After, Shuu slightly bent his knees and held his reversed sword in front of him.

“I guess there’s no changing your mind about this...,” Shuu said.

Shuu took a deep breath. Amanda charged at him and slashed with her sword. Shuu blocked, but the force from her swing sent him sliding backward. His hands felt a bit numb from the vibration that went through the sword.

“I guess I can’t block many of those hits,” Shuu thought to himself. “They probably have way more strength than a normal human.”

As Amanda attacked again, Shuu side stepped. He carefully eyed her movements. Amanda’s attacks were powerful and wild making them easier to dodge. Seeing Shuu continually evading her attacks started to frustrate her. The flame on her tail seemed to burn brighter as she got more agitated. She started to pursue him as he continually backed away from her. As she raised her sword to attack, Shuu saw an opportunity.

“Hikiwaza: hiki-kote!” Shuu said as he slashed at her scaly wrist.

Amanda dropped her sword when the back of Shuu’s blade hit her wrist. Though she lost her sword, it didn’t look like Amanda was ready to give up. She spun around and lashed out with her tail. Shuu barely managed to block the attack, but was knocked away. As Shuu crashed on the ground, Amanda hurried and picked up her sword. She dashed toward Shuu ready to strike. Shuu tumbled on the ground for a moment before taking a seiza position. As Amanda got closer, Shuu got up into a kneeling position and slashed with his sword as if he were drawing it from its sheath. Amanda read Shuu’s attack and blocked with her sword.

“Tch...I had to defend...you’re better than I thought!” Amanda said.

Amanda jumped back and prepared for her next attack. The flames on her tail seemed to dance with excitement. Shuu stood up and returned to his regular stance. He carefully watched as Amanda charged at him again.

“Debanawaza: Debana-kote-men!” Shuu said just as Amanda was about to execute her attack.

Shuu’s sword hit Amanda square on her right wrist again causing her to once again, drop her sword. After hitting her wrist, Shuu brought his sword down on the top of Amanda’s head. She fell to the ground.

“Ow!!!” Amanda shouted as she grabbed her head with her left hand.

Shuu took a step back. Amanda looked at Shuu. He had skillfully struck her three times. She rubbed her head and stood up.

“I concede,” she said with a disappointed tone.

Shuu nodded and bowed. He walked back over to Shanata and sheathed his katana. Elizabeth and Reislynn were stunned at how skillful Shuu was at swordplay.

“It was a good match,” Shuu said as he extended his hand to Amanda. “I think you’re strong, but you just need to keep control over your emotions when fighting. When you get frustrated your attacks become very easy to read.”

“I thought so...,” Amanda sighed.

Amanda took Shuu’s hand and shook it. However, despite the battle being over, the flames on Amanda’s tail did not lower intensity. Amanda blushed as she gazed at Shuu. Her heart started beating rapidly as she held onto his hand. Her breathing grew faster as she felt a burning feeling well up within her.

“Um...Amanda, is something wrong?” Shuu asked.

“I LOVE YOU!” Amanda shouted as she pulled Shuu into her embrace.

Amanda forced her lips to Shuu’s. Her tongue slid into Shuu’s mouth and started to wrestle with his.

“What the hell?!” Elizabeth shouted. “Get your own! Shuu is mine!”

“I don’t care!” Amanda said. “I’ve never ever felt this way about anyone! Shuu is my destined partner! I will love him forever and ever and ever!”

Amanda squeezed him tight and pulled his head face first into the cleavage of her two large breasts.

“You’ll marry me, right darling?” Amanda said as Shuu was still buried in her chest.

Shuu struggled to get free. He mumbled, trying to ask to at least be allowed to breathe.

“You will?” Amanda said. “I love you! I love you! I love you!”

Elizabeth grew angry at Amanda. She immediately drew her sword. Amanda reached for her sword, loosening her hold on Shuu’s head.

“Air!” Shuu said as he finally was able to pull his head away.

Shuu took deep breaths as he recovered from nearly being suffocated in Amanda’s bosom.

“Shuu, you’re my husband, right?!” Elizabeth shouted. “Tell this bitch that you’re my man!”

“That’s not true, right?!” Amanda shouted. “You’re going to marry me, right darling?!”

“I’m not marrying either of you!” Shuu said. “I told you, Elizabeth, that I’m just not ready for a relationship!”

“You’re still saying that?!” Elizabeth shouted back.

“So it looks like you can’t claim him,” Amanda said with a sly grin. “That means I can still beat you. I’ll make him my darling husband before you can.”

“That sounds like a challenge...”

Elizabeth and Amanda glared at each other. Sparks seemed to ignite between them as their competitive spirits burned brightly.

“It looks like the number of your prospective brides just went up by one,” Reislynn said to Shuu on the side. “You really are a lucky guy.”

“I don’t know if you can call this lucky,” Shuu sighed.

“Well, the sun will start setting soon, so we better hurry to Velis before it gets dark.”

“Yeah...let’s get going.”

Shuu, Shanata and Reislynn continued on their way toward Velis. When he noticed Elizabeth and Amanda still glaring at each other a few yards back where they were, he sighed once more.

“Elizabeth, Amanda, we better get going!” Shuu called out.

The two looked at Shuu. They put their grudges on hold and chased after Shuu. The five travelers followed the dirt road and made it to the city of Velis before the sun set.
Chapter Fifteen: A Night in Velis
Shuu, Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda arrived in Velis just as the sun went down. There were still a few traces of light in the sky, but the city’s nighttime businesses had already begun. Bars and taverns were open and rowdy. Deciding it would be best to head to an inn to rest after a day’s journeying, the five travelers headed for the nearest inn.

“Oh! I don’t have any money!” Shuu said when he came to the realization that he never had a chance to pick up any currency.

“It will be fine,” Elizabeth said with a slight blush. “I can share my room with you. You are my husband so it’s only right that we share a bed.”

“Oh no you don’t!” Amanda argued. “He can share a bed with me, isn’t that right, darling?”

Shanata tugged on Shuu’s shirt. She shook her head and held out her empty hands. Shuu understood that she also didn’t have any money.

“Well, Shuu, I have some money on me so why don’t I rent a room for you, Shanata, and me?” Reislynn said. “Elizabeth, Amanda, you’re welcome to join us.”

“Why should I have to room with you?” Amanda said. “I’ll be spending the night with my darling.”

“I think I’ll take you up on that offer, Reis,” Shuu replied.

Elizabeth and Amanda growled. Shuu totally ignored their competition on who gets to sleep with him. With their plan in mind, they entered the inn, and Reislynn rented a room. The innkeeper led them to a large room. Inside the room were three beds. Before leaving, the innkeeper bid them goodnight with a smile on his face.

“Shuu, you will sleep in my bed!” Elizabeth demanded once the door was closed.

“You’re going to sleep with me, right darling?” Amanda said suggestively.

“Well...,” Shuu said.

Suddenly, Shanata grabbed Shuu’s hand and dragged him over to one of the beds. She aggressively kissed his lips and grabbed onto his shoulders. She gently forced him down onto the bed. As he laid down on top the soft bed, he dropped his sword to the side.

“Shanata!” Elizabeth shouted. “What do you think you’re doing to my husband?!”

“He’s my darling!” Amanda fumed.

Shanata ignored Elizabeth and Amanda. She continued kissing Shuu passionately. As she hovered over Shuu, Shuu felt warm fluid soak into his pants. He looked down toward his crotch and saw that Shanata was leaking her pussy juice all over him, almost as if she were peeing. Shuu sighed and nodded to which Shanata gave him a faint smile in return. She stripped off Shuu’s pants to reveal his hardening penis.

“I’m going to stop this,” Amanda said.

“No...,” Reislynn said as she put her hand on Amanda’s shoulder. “Shanata has loved Shuu before the two of you met him. I bet she loves him just as much as the both of you do.”

“But he’s my husband!” Elizabeth argued. “I won’t stand for this!”

“Shuu made himself clear didn’t he,” Reislynn said to Elizabeth. “Right now, he doesn’t want a relationship. The only thing you can do is to wait and try your best to convince him that you are the one for him.”

Both Elizabeth and Amanda calmed down. Though they didn’t like the truth, Reislynn was right. The walked to different beds and put their weapons down.

“I’m sorry, Amanda, but I’m going to have the next turn,” Elizabeth said with blushing cheeks.

“Hmph...it can’t be helped,” Amanda grumbled. “You’re going to say that we’re going in the order of who met my darling first, right? Fine. I’ll just make him feel so good that he’ll forget about the rest of you.”

Reislynn smiled as she saw the two decide on their course of action. She then turned her attention back to Shuu and Shanata. Shanata lowered herself onto Shuu’s hard cock. A look of ecstasy filled her face as his penis plunged deep into her pussy. She began moving her hip up and down, sliding herself along his dick. With each thrust of her hips, juice poured out of her and onto Shuu.

“Shuu...love Shuu,” Shanata whispered. “I love Shuu.”

Shanata’s hips started moving faster. The feeling of his dick sliding in and out of Shanata started to build up in him.

“Shanata...,” Shuu moaned.

“Shuu...inside...inside Shanata,” Shanata said.

Shuu shot his load of semen into Shanata as she came. Shanata kissed Shuu. A small, yet lovely smile formed on her lips as she lay on top of Shuu’s body.

“Shuu...again?” Shanata said.

Before Shuu could answer, Elizabeth went over to the bed and grabbed Shuu’s wrist. She pulled on Shuu, tugging him free from underneath Shanata. Shanata’s smile disappeared as she sat up on the bed and watched as Elizabeth kidnapped him. Using her strength, Elizabeth tossed Shuu onto her bed.

“Elizabeth...,” Shuu said.

“It’s my turn,” she said with a bright red face. “I won’t let you leave me out.”

“Um...okay...”

“But...it’s my first time, so I don’t know what I’m doing.”

Shuu gave Elizabeth a sympathetic smile. He slowly brought his lips to hers. Their lips gently touched, just barely brushing against each other. Shuu brought his hand to her neck, gently sliding it to the back of her head. His other hand went behind her back, slowly caressing her shoulder blade and then tracing her back down to the base of her tail.

“This feels good...,” Elizabeth whispered.

“Shall I do more?” Shuu asked.

Elizabeth nodded. Shuu backed away and took off his shirt to become completely naked. Elizabeth gazed at his body. While he wasn’t really muscular, he was well toned and looked to be in good shape. Shuu leaned back in to Elizabeth. He brought his right hand up to her breast and began massaging it through her clothes. Elizabeth started to moan. As Shuu continued caressing her breasts, her nipples grew stiff and attempted to poke through her clothes. Shuu smiled. He gently stripped off Elizabeth’s clothes to reveal her naked body. Embarrassed to be so vulnerable, she covered herself with her arms and pressed her legs together.

“This is embarrassing...,” Elizabeth said.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed,” Shuu said. “You’re beautiful.”

Shuu slid over on the bed next to Elizabeth. He gently pulled open her legs to reveal her dripping sex. She averted her eyes as her cheeks became even redder. Shuu brushed the tip of his index finger over her lower lips, and as it got to the center of her lower mouth, he pushed his finger into her pussy.

“Eeep!” Elizabeth squealed at the sudden penetration.

Shuu brought his finger out and plunged both his pointer and middle fingers in. We wiggled his fingers around, massaging the walls of her vagina.

“S...stop!” Elizabeth panted. “Don’t wiggle them!”

Shuu ignored her pleas and continued massaging the insides of her pussy. Elizabeth took heavier and heavier breaths as Shuu’s fingers stimulated her. Her mouth hung open as if in a trance from the pleasure Shuu was giving her.

“Something’s happening...,” Elizabeth said.

Shuu pulled his fingers out.

“No! Don’t stop!” Elizabeth said desperately. “Please go on.”

“Well, you don’t want to cum from just my fingers, right?” Shuu said.

Elizabeth paused. She looked down at Shuu’s hard dick. As she looked at it, she felt the desire to have it in her. The thought of being plowed by his cock overshadowed her desire for Shuu to continue with just his fingers. Shuu faced Elizabeth and moved her hips closer to him. He gently pressed the tip of his penis against her wanting pussy.

“Hurry...,” Elizabeth moaned. “I want it now!”

Shuu pulled Elizabeth’s hips toward him, pushing her moist pussy onto his dick. A look of discomfort and then relief filled Elizabeth’s face. Blood mixed in with some of her juices trickled out of her and onto Shuu where they were joined.

“Does it hurt?” Shuu asked.

“A little, but I want to go on,” Elizabeth replied.

Shuu nodded. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Shuu and held onto him. Shuu thrust up into her. As she felt his penis move deeper into her, her pussy tightened around him. Elizabeth slowly allowed her instincts to take over and began shaking her hips as Shuu continued to move his hips. As Elizabeth got more into riding him, Shuu tenderly kissed Elizabeth’s left breast, right on her nipple. He sucked on it lightly before releasing it. He kissed her gently on her breast again and then traveled up toward her open mouth, planting kisses along her body on the way. As soon as their lips met, they locked onto each other. Shuu’s tongue gently stroked Elizabeth’s. She moaned as Shuu pleasured her.

“It’s coming...,” Elizabeth said. “I can feel it.”

“All right...let’s do it together,” Shuu whispered.

Shuu pushed deep into Elizabeth. They both reached orgasm. Shuu’s semen poured into Elizabeth. As his warmth spread through her, Elizabeth pulled him tighter into her. She panted heavily from the overwhelming pleasure she had just indulged in.

“Okay, it’s my turn!” Amanda said.

Amanda pried Shuu away, shoved Elizabeth to the side, and took Shuu to her bed. Despite not wanting to let Shuu go, Elizabeth had no strength to resist. Before Shuu sat on the bed, Amanda kissed him passionately and forced him down to the bed.

“I’m sorry,” Amanda apologized as she quickly straddled Shuu’s waist. “Watching you and the two before me has made me really, really aroused.”

Amanda reached down and spread her pussy lips open. Her juices poured down onto the tip of Shuu’s dick. As it trickled over his penis, his dick returned to being hard despite having ejaculated twice already. Amanda lowered herself onto Shuu, sucking in his penis into her pussy.

“Ahhh!” Shuu moaned.

The inside of Amanda’s pussy was extremely warm. It was as if he could feel all of her burning passion through the walls of her pussy. Amanda smiled and the flames on her tail began to dance as she saw Shuu’s reaction upon entering her.

“Does it feel good?” Amanda asked.

“It’s so warm...it’s amazing...,” Shuu answered.

“Then I’ll make it feel even better.”

Amanda moved her hip back and forward. Although her juices lubricated Shuu’s cock, the warmth from Amanda, and the feeling of her rubbing on his dick, made it feel like his penis was ready to melt in her. Shuu moaned as it felt all the pleasure Amanda was burning into him. Amanda pressed her body on top of Shuu. Her dark skin felt firm and a little rough, but the warmth of her body enveloped him and excited him even more.

“It’s getting bigger inside me,” Amanda said. “You’re so good, darling!”

“Amanda, I can’t hold on any more...,” Shuu said. “I’m going to cum.”

“Okay...shoot it all inside me, darling!” Amanda said. “I want you to impregnate me! Let’s start a family!”

Amanda pushed her hips down into Shuu. Shuu’s cum exploded into Amanda, filling her womb with his white, hot seed. Shuu was exhausted. Amanda kissed him on the lips.

“Let’s do it again, darling,” Amanda said.

“What?!” Shuu panted.

“Those two have already passed out,” Amanda said. “I guess they couldn’t handle you. I’m not going to let this chance slip away!”

Amanda began to move her hips again. Shuu’s sensitive penis began to ache as Amanda began to ride him again. Amanda began kissing Shuu to silence any objections he would have. As her hips bounced up and down on Shuu, the mixture of pussy juices and semen began to bubble out of her vagina.

Amanda had finally fallen asleep. After the first orgasm, she brought Shuu to cumming twice more. Satisfied, she fell asleep herself. Shuu slid off the bed and walked over to a corner of the room.

“Wow...you really had a night...,” Reislynn commented.

“I think any more and this will kill me,” Shuu sighed.

“Don’t die yet,” Reislynn whispered.

Reislynn leaned into Shuu and kissed him on the lips. She threw her arms over his shoulders and around his neck, pulling herself closer to Shuu. A tingly feeling began to envelope Shuu. It felt like he was being drawn to her.

“Reis...,” Shuu said as he slowly started to feel the desire to caress her well up in him.

Suddenly, Reislynn pushed him away. The feelings that were washing over him disappeared. Shuu shook his head as if his mind had been clouded by a haze.

“Sorry,” Reislynn said. “I lost myself there. Please forgive me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Shuu replied.

“Still...I’m sorry. I almost did something bad.”

Reislynn gave him a smile. Though he was confused by what Reislynn was saying, he decided to pass it off. He returned her smile with one of his own. Then, as he began to realize how tired and exhausted he was, Shuu yawned.

“Well, it looks like you need to go to sleep,” Reislynn said.

“Yeah...I guess I’ll sleep on the floor here,” Shuu said as he sat down in the corner and leaned against the wall.

Reislynn took a seat next to Shuu and leaned against him. She gently rested her head on Shuu’s shoulder.

“Well, you’ll be cold so I’ll help keep you warm...,” Reislynn said with a smile.

Shuu smiled. Shuu and Reislynn both fell asleep next to each other against the wall.
Next fifteen chapters (16-30) will be posted here:
http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... 561#p16561
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: To the World of MGE

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wow bro. I'm honestly sorry it took me this long to read whatcha got here. This story's already pretty good an' you've only gotten started. Must say that you really can't have a better tour guide for the MG World than a Lilim, cain'tcha? :mrgreen:

Here's hopin' ya got moar on the way!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Glad you approve so far. The next chapter should be out soon.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Very good story can't wait to see more. KEEP IT UP! GREAT!
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Okay, chapter four is out. Hope you like this chapter...and I bet you can't guess what happens next. Also, I would love to hear feedback too. What did you like? What can I improve? That kind of stuff is really helpful. Anyway, hopefully Shuu will survive this world...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Interesting story so far and it featured a few personal favourites in the chapters, I've also noticed he caught the eye of a Tsudere Elf.

I hope to see more of this very soon...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks. I hope I actually wrote her in well. I was trying to make her arrogant like elves are, but I wonder if I just turned her into a bitch. Well, in any case I'm already starting to flesh out the next chapter. I bet some people won't like it because of the MG that will be featured in that one. Oh...and I guess I should apologize in advance. I've made up my mind to not write any ero-parts for the loli MGs. To me, it's too close to pedophilia, so I just won't do it.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay nice update Dragonstyke.... A few things I noticed before in this chapter.

One thing I could say is you were dead on with the behaviour of the Elf and the Amazoness who snatched him away only a few thing caught my eye.... :nerd:
Anya, Amazoness Warrior was a bit rough with him at the beginning...showing her immaturity as a novice when she used a Knife on her husband candidate and should have put something over the wound she made. (I also think the Amazoness Chief should have noticed and chastised her for not dealing with the wound it since she would need him to breed with him later.... pain has a tendency to bring down erections ) :^^;:

- I was also taken by surprise how easy a Novice Amazoness would be able to take a Man under an Elf's watchful Eye much less a Lilim's and not get tracked down. (Something tells me the Elf will be bitching over losing Shuu to a Amazoness warrior while tracking him down.)

- Still liked how you depicted the wedding and have Dark Elves crash it, but I figured that the Lilim would have shown up and demand she hand him over but something tells me you have a plan in the next chapter for dealing with his predicament before it gets too far.(After all he promised to take care of her special needs and him being turned into a Dark Elf sex slave might kill the fire she may have enjoyed in his spirit energy.)
Still I enjoyed the update so I'll be watching out for more chapters. :^^:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I'm glad you liked the new chapter.

@Kmon:
In regards to his wound when he got himself kidnapped, it was only a minor one...you know the kind that's like a needle prick. The blood trickles out easily in the beginning, but it heals fast with no obvious marks. I'm pretty sure something minor as that is easily overlooked, especially when you're forcing someone to do something "against" their will. Maybe I should clarify that in the chapter.

As for Tianna, remember, she was asleep at the time. Can't really be sure if Reis was asleep also, but right now she's playing a passive role in the story. Shuu has gotten himself kidnapped a few times already, and she has done nothing except "enjoy the show". As far as Reis is concerned, Shuu is meeting potential partner candidates, so she probably won't interfere (at least not right away).

I do have a plan how Shuu will get out of this predicament, but I'm sure it will throw people for a loop. I'm not sure how well it will go over with everyone, but hey I'll try it anyway. If people don't like it, I have a back up idea in mind.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

I'm done with chapter 3 and I can say that you are doing a pretty good job
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks. Is there anything you didn't like in the chapters thus far?

Anyways, I also just put up the eighth chapter as well. I know some people may have some issues with this one. Let me know how you guys feel about it. While I don't think it's too major, if you guys don't like it, I can always take some stuff out.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Until know, everything is fine, so don't worry
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Nice update Dragonstrike...
- I see you wanted to focus directly on Flora breaking Shuu in. :^^:

- I also noticed the way you made this Dark Elf more of sexual oriented sadist instead (She uses her methods with her feet, pressure-points and magic to kept her prey hard so she's can get her off.) of a hardcore one (Dark Elf with a wicked streak who enjoys using sharp objects and her whip on part of the human body to get off...) it was an interesting way to go with her. :nosebleed:

- The way She reacted when she heard the Lilim's name (Reis) didn't piss her off to the point of grabbing his hair, pouring something in his mouth to make him hard beyond normal, and riding him until he said her name alone.

or sexually torment him with words like:

-"I bet that Amazoness you protected didn't fuck you like this huh Shuu... while fucking him at her pace.

While sitting on his face and making him lick her out to words like "Whose pussy taste better Shuu.... mine or that that Lilim whose name you called out?"

You could even have Flora force him to tell her everything about his life and find out about every woman he's been with, about his world... etc.

Still that just a hint of the many possible paths you could work with Flora... (but you're the author and it your choice.) I also can't wait to see where you take it. :nerd:

I also surprised you're not showing the aftermath of his travels....

Starting with the aftermath of his time in Amazoness village cleaning up while Shuu's new wife is prepearing to get her husband back from the Dark Elves with a war party or alone.

Tianna whose still aching for Shuu touch feverishly tracking him down with Reis in tow (amused at watching the elf denying her sexual needs.) heading toward the Amazoness village.

I also figured the mantis would still want her true love back and would still be tracking him herself...
Still you have many ways you could go with it and it was a good update to read...

Hope to see more. :happyness:

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I'm glad you like it so far. I had thought of making Fiora a bit more aggressive, but I felt I wanted to have her not be violent. So I guess in this case I had her be dominant without any of the rough stuff. It's probably because I felt that the dark elves in this story would be more of a (like you said) sensual sadist. For the rougher sex, I'm probably going to reserve that for some of the more wild MGs, like and ogre or an oni. As for the reason why she didn't get angry, maybe you'll see it in the next chapter...
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Done with chapters 4-6. Good job. Although, it seem to me that your world is suffering from a really critic male shortage. Every chick bangs him!!! (lucky basta..eerh...I mean, is not a bad thing at all, really :^^;: )
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks for the compliment.

Well he hasn't come across a human (in their own environment) yet, so there's no real inkling on how much of a shortage of men there is in this world. So far he has only been through areas that are MG territories. Seeing as all monsters are MGs in this world, it stands to reason that he's only come across MGs after his pants (or what's in them). It's what you would equivalent to a random encounter in a RPG I guess. Probably if he were to go to Order controlled lands, or even a regular human settlement, the ratio of men to women will be better. In any case though, he is a lucky bastard...(and that's sort of what this story is centered around).
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Nice update Dragonstrike...
Gee I thought Shuu was the only one that was conflicted but it seems Fiora is also has the same problem.... :@_@:

Maybe she should show him some kindness by letting him go... :wall:

However she follow him under the pretence of showing she still owns him.... :evilllol:

Plus I noticed you putting the tip I suggested to good use. :^^:

Other than that's still good... :happyness:

Destined Paths Of Eden
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

He banged (ok, ok he was banged by) a Unicron, and (probably) without neing a virgin!!! If that is not being a lucky bastard, then, I don ´t know what it is???
By the way, youa are doing a really good job man. :love:
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Glad you guys approve of the story so far.

@Kmon: Dammit, is my story that predictable? I'm just joking. But Shuu will have to be released sometime...there's still many more MGs out there for him to meet (amongst other things).

@ Hood: Well, the unicorn wasn't a virgin either, and her magic had already dwindled because of the sex her "fiance" had with other mamono. That was one reason why she was so concerned that she'd never be able to marry again due to her losing much of her power because of the intermixing demonic energies.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Glad you guys approve of the story so far.

@Kmon: Dammit, is my story that predictable? I'm just joking. But Shuu will have to be released sometime...there's still many more MGs out there for him to meet (amongst other things).
Hey you aren't predicable I never expected the mantis to show up..... :haha:

But still I was just surprised you would use somethng along these lines ...
I bet that Amazoness you protected didn't fuck you like this huh Shuu...
of couse you used your own words but still good! :happyness:

I'm just surprised he had the chance to go out the door but chose to stay due to keeping his word.... :nerd:

honourable but quite stupid since he'll still have feelings for them. :^^;:
Last edited by Kmon13 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destined Paths Of Eden