To the World of MGE

Shuu's adventures in the world of Monster Girls

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: To the World of MGE

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, let's see if you'll feel better about the next chapter that I just added. Sorry to say, this is the first chapter of this story that Shuu isn't getting banged...though that's not necessarily the case for the next chapter. He's screwed in this chapter, but he'll be really screwed in the next one.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

DragonStryke58 wrote:Well, let's see if you'll feel better about the next chapter that I just added. Sorry to say, this is the first chapter of this story that Shuu isn't getting banged...though that's not necessarily the case for the next chapter. He's screwed in this chapter, but he'll be really screwed in the next one.
So I've seen I guess Mantis is the only one smart enough to stay... :love: :nosebleed:

Too Bad Flora didn't just go with him... but a girl with idle hand who waits for her man to return usually ends up with a high sex drive on his return... :happyness: :love:

But it leaves me wondering who Shuu will meet next... :@_@: :evilllol: :love: :nosebleed:

Still good update.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Kmon13 wrote: But it leaves me wondering who Shuu will meet next... :@_@: :evilllol: :love: :nosebleed:
I can answer that with Chapter 11 that I just posted.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Well answered Dragonstryke58... well answered indeed... :nosebleed: :love:

I could see a lot of fun with Leona... :happyness:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks...I'm starting on the next chapter already. In this chapter, we're going to find out a little more about Shuu.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Well, this story is quite fun to read, I'm really enjoying it. Nice spider lady by the way.
Is it me or Reyss is a bit useless for a Lilim??? I mean I was expecting her to stop the arrow and what was that of If I'm not careful I'll end trapped in an Archnes web??? Girl, you are a Lilim for God's sake!!!
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Well, this story is quite fun to read, I'm really enjoying it. Nice spider lady by the way.
Is it me or Reyss is a bit useless for a Lilim??? I mean I was expecting her to stop the arrow and what was that of If I'm not careful I'll end trapped in an Archnes web??? Girl, you are a Lilim for God's sake!!!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Hood wrote:Well, this story is quite fun to read, I'm really enjoying it. Nice spider lady by the way.
Well, the only thing I can say in Reis's defense right now is that it's not because she's lacking in power. Reis is only taking a passive role right now. Her sole duty in the adventure is to assist Shuu with "bridal shopping" and so far she's kept her hands out of everything so he can meet the other MGs. Who knows what'll happen if she actually makes a stand?

EDIT - Chapter 12 is also up now. Sorry no H in this chapter, but I think it still went well. I hope you all enjoy it.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

*Kmon reads chapter 12 in his bed with Evangeline on sitting at his bedside...*
Spoiler: show
"Damn shuu really knows how to dig his ditch deeper doesn't he my husband." (Eva)

Not everyone can have a relationship like us dear, but you do bring up a good point about him putting his foot in his mouth..

"And that Flora why didn't she follow her husband and leave him at the mercy of that mantis whore and Reis it was bad enough he was assaulted by that Prudish Elf and that Primate of a Amazoness and now he has to deal with that amateur of Arachine." (Eva)

"I think Flora understand him to be a man of his word and trust him enough to know he's only adventuring not looking for other girls .... that would be consisted in my eyes as an occupational hazard of adventuring. I'm also surprised that you didn't insult the Unicorn and Reis...

"Hey I'm allowed to be kind sometimes my love and from what I remember the Mantis saved Shuu from the HoneyBee and Hornet for herself, the Elf and Amazoness just ravaged him, but the Unicorn and Reis just made him feel welcomed. As for Fiora It just that I don't like how she let him go my love. I meant to picture that poor innocent Dark Elf at home waiting for a man instead of going with him is intolerable. (Eva)

"What about the Alraune who the Honeybee too him from?"

"I forgotten about her but they always do that... Now I hope you'll stay in bed and rest while I'm gone or I may have to discipline you in your weaken state."(Eva)
In short this chapter may not have had any sex scenes in it but it was very good action-wise.

Now He's got a Lizardman bride oh joy.

Now all he needs is a Dark Priest who want to steal him away to the Pandemonium or Lascasile if she from that Kingdom. :evilllol: (But that just a joke)

Still wonderful story update...

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks. I'm almost done with the next chapter. The H-scenes will be returning for it (if you missed them).

On a side note: There is one huge problem I'm having writing this story. I'm falling in love with all the MGs in here.

EDIT - Chapter 13 is now up!
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow he now has a Cyclops added to the potential brides list... and now has a New weapon.

Now he going to deal with Elizabeth wanting to train him...or running into a Dullahan or Salamander....

This will be interesting indeed...

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

You know...I am really starting to think that I'm a little too predictable. You'll see why in the next chapter that I just posted...I hope you enjoy it. No H in this chapter though...I wanted to put an H-scene in, but I think I'll save it for next time.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Good update now he has a 3 women following Shuu who want to marry him as Reis watches with amusement...

- Two women who don't know he's was released...(Four if you count the Hornet and Honeybee)

-Three Women who are waiting for him to return...

So when will he start fighting members from the order?

Or will he meet someone during the fight...

Still it a good update.

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks for reading.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm going through this so fast, but I just put fifteen up too. I really, really, REALLY wanted to do this chapter. You guys will see why inside. In short though...I wanted to make up for two of the last three chapters which had no H-scenes. Hope you all enjoy!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Well...you really made up, man :nosebleed:
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Glad you enjoyed it. *hands Hood a tissue*
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Seeing as how there are already fifteen chapters in the first post, I'm going to post the next fifteen here and just link them. Anyway, here's the continuation. Thank you all for reading thus far. Shuu has many more adventures so please enjoy his blessings/curses.

Chapter 16: Reislynn's Troubles
Shuu and Reislynn managed to sneak out of the room early in the morning. Shuu had woken up early to see if he could get in some practice, and Reislynn just happened to wake up at that time as well. As for the other girls, they slept soundly in their beds.

“So you’re going to practice your martial arts?” Reislynn asked. “Would it be all right if I watch?”

“I have no problem with it,” Shuu replied.

The two walked through the city and headed for a park that was not too far away. Despite it being quite early, there were quite a few people around. As they walked through the streets, some of the passers by would stop and marvel at Reislynn. When they finally made it to the park, Shuu and Reislynn found a quiet space where Shuu could practice his routines. When Shuu began practicing, Reislynn watched, intently following his every move. As he continued through the rest of the routines, more people gathered and watched Shuu practice. When he was done, Shuu was surprised at the small crowd that gathered to watch him. He blushed and immediately excused himself.

“That was amazing Shuu,” Reislynn said. “The sword forms were so strong, yet so intricate and fine...I feel bad for Elizabeth and Amanda. They would have loved to see it.”

“Well, maybe I can do it for them another time,” Shuu replied.

“Shall we get breakfast on the way back?”

“That sounds good. I kind of worked up an appetite.”

Before Shuu and Reislynn could leave, a lady appeared out of a puff of smoke. She had long black hair pulled up in a ponytail. She wore what looked like a traditional ninja’s outfit, even a piece of cloth covering her mouth from being seen. Her hips and the upper part of her thighs were bare, offering a tempting view to any guy she would meet. Her breasts were also big and bulged from her lightly covering garment. As soon as she appeared, Reislynn’s smile disappeared.

“Lady Reislynn, I have found you,” the woman said. “My name is Motoko. I was hired by your mother to track you down and bring you home.”

“I knew it...,” Reislynn sighed.

Shuu watched as Reislynn shook her head.

“I’m not going back,” Reislynn said defiantly. “You can tell mother that I’m going to do things my own way.”

“I’m sorry, but she tasked me with bringing you home at all costs,” Motoko said. “I am prepared to use force if necessary.”

Motoko brought out a kunai and pointed it at Reislynn. Reislynn had a worried look on her face. She glanced at Shuu for a moment.

“I was counting on this,” Motoko said. “With a human like him nearby, you won’t release your power. So now, I will have you return with me.”

Suddenly, Shuu swung his sword in an upward stroke in front of Motoko. Motoko jumped away. She looked at Shuu as he took a spot in front of Reislynn. His sword was positioned in front of him, ready to defend against any attack Motoko could make.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but it seems that Reislynn has her reasons for not wanting to go home,” Shuu said.

“You should stay out of this, human!” Motoko said. “If you interfere, you won’t get out of this unharmed.”

“We’ll see about that.”

Motoko dashed for Shuu. She drew a sword and held it ready to attack. Suddenly, Shuu noticed her tail was holding a kunai. Her tail whipped around, throwing the kunai at him. Shuu blocked the kunai with his sword, but Motoko managed to get around to his side. Shuu barely managed to block her slash.

“Oh...you’re no mere human are you,” Motoko said. “And judging by your sword, you probably come from Zipangu. I guess you’d be familiar with this type of combat.”

Motoko flicked her wrist and used sleight of hand to produce a small paper ball in her left hand. She threw the ball to the ground. It exploded into a huge cloud of smoke.

“Smoke bomb!” Shuu said.

Shuu strained his eyes to see as best as he could. Shadows appeared everywhere. Sensing movement to his side, Shuu lashed out with the back of his sword. The wind from his attack blew some of the smoke away to reveal Motoko’s outfit top.

“Crap!” Shuu said. “Kawarimi no Jutsu!”

Motoko charged at Shuu from behind. Shuu immediately flipped his sword around to thrust behind him. Motoko just stopped short of his blade, the tip of his sword just millimeters from piercing her naked chest.

“I guess this fight is over,” Shuu said.

“Not bad, human,” Motoko said. “It looks like we have a draw.”

Motoko’s tail held onto another kunai near Shuu’s neck. They both were in positions to kill each other. As the smoke cleared away, Reislynn caught sight of the stalemate. She gasped at the sight of Shuu in danger. However, Motoko lowered her kunai as Shuu lowered his sword. Shuu turned around to see Motoko topless. Motoko’s breasts were large and very beautiful. Her pink nipples stood out nicely on the fair skin of her breasts. Shuu blushed and quickly averted his eyes.

“Um...sorry!” Shuu said aloud.

“What are you apologizing for?” Motoko said.

“Well...um...I just saw...I’ll go grab your top.”

Shuu quickly went over to Motoko’s top and picked it up. He returned and held it out for her to take. As he held out the garment, Shuu kept his eyes away from Motoko.

“You shouldn’t need to be embarrassed by seeing me without clothes,” Motoko said. “I do not. It is just part of being a kunoichi.”

“Still...” Shuu said.

Motoko took her top and put it on. Reislynn watched and giggled. Shuu’s reaction was cute to her. Despite having seen and done so much with the other girls, he was still somewhat “pure.”

“So what are you going to do now?” Shuu asked Motoko. “Are you still going to try and take Reislynn back by force?”

“No...it seems that if I want to complete my mission, I will have to deal with you first,” Motoko said. “I will assassinate you when I get the chance. So you better be prepared.”

Motoko threw another smoke bomb to create a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, she was nowhere to be seen. Shuu looked over at Reislynn. Reislynn was smiling brightly. After all, Shuu fought for her and managed to protect her.

“Are you okay?” Reislynn asked Shuu.

“I’m fine,” Shuu replied. “How about you?”

“I’m very happy.”

“Well, sure. After all, we can continue our journey.”

“No, not because of that.”

“Huh?”

Shuu looked at Reislynn with a curious look. Despite his confusion, Reislynn smiled and kept her lips sealed.

“Let’s hurry back to the inn,” Reislynn said. “The others have probably woken up by now. We need to get something to eat too.”

“Uh...sure.” Shuu replied.

Shuu and Reislynn started on the way back. After they grabbed some food at a nearby vendor, they continued back to the inn. As they walked, Shuu and Reislynn ate their breakfast.

“Reis, can I ask you something?” Shuu said.

“You want to know why I ran away from home, right?” Reislynn replied.

“Yeah, but if you don’t want to tell me, it’s okay.”

“No, I’ll tell you. You know that I’m a succubus, well...actually a lilim...but I’m still a succubus, right? Because of that, my family expects me to go out and find my destined person.”

“Isn’t that what you’re doing now?”

“But the way my family does it is by finding someone that interests them and using charm magics and other seduction techniques to make them their destined person against their will. I want to find someone who will love me without having to do all that. I want someone to fall in love with me by choice not because I used a spell to charm him.”

“Oh...I see now. Well...I hope you do find that special someone.”

Reislynn blushed and smiled at Shuu. His support was reassuring to her. After walking back to the inn, they returned to the room to find Elizabeth and Amanda with grouchy looks on their faces.

“Where the hell were you?!” Elizabeth said. “Why were you out with Reislynn?”

“Nothing better have happened!” Amanda said.

“No, nothing happened,” Shuu replied. “I just went to practice my swordsmanship. Reis just watched me practice.”

The two seemed to calm down with that answer. Suddenly, Shanata jumped at Shuu from the side and hugged him. Both Elizabeth and Amanda got angry. Reislynn smiled as she watched Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda compete for Shuu. Though she had a smile on her face, an inkling of sadness filled her heart.
Chapter 17: Wing and a Prayer
After spending another night in Velis, Shuu, Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda left the city and started off on their journey again. Shuu had managed to make some money and buy a new set of pants, keeping the pair Leona gave him as a back up that he didn’t really want to get dirty.

“So where are we headed now, Reis?” Shuu asked.

“I was thinking of heading to Louvre,” Reis replied. “It’s the largest monster-friendly city on this continent.”

“Louvre, huh?” Elizabeth said. “You’re pretty daring if you want to head there.”

“Why is that?” Shuu asked.

“In order for us to get to Louvre, we’ll have to traverse enemy territory. It won’t be pretty if the Order finds us.”

“The Order?”

“You really don’t know anything about this world, do you? The Order of the Chief God are a bunch of knights that oppose us monsters. They hunt us down and kill us all in the name of the chief god.”

Shuu was worried. If it meant great danger for his friends, he didn’t want to go there.

“We’ll be okay,” Reislynn said as she saw Shuu with a worried look on his face. “If we stick together, we should be fine. Besides, I believe you’ll be there to protect us.”

After hearing Reislynn’s remark, Shuu couldn’t tell if Reislynn was just being too carefree of the situation or if his presence simply made her feel like everything was going to be okay. As they continued walking, a pair of taloned feet appeared and grabbed on to Shuu’s upper arms.

“What?!” Shuu said as he was suddenly pulled up into the air.

The rest of the girls were surprised as Shuu was being kidnapped. They made an attempt to grab him, but whatever was carrying Shuu managed to get away.

“Hello there,” a voice said. “You must be a good catch if you were traveling with a bunch of girls like that.”

“Let me down!” Shuu said.

“No can do. I’m going to take you home as my mate.”

Shuu was flying high above the ground as his captor soared over the treetops of a wooded area not too far from where he was kidnapped. At the top of a large tree in the middle, he could see a few houses. The person carrying him gently let him down on a walkway in front of one of the houses. Once his feet were on the ground, she let go. Shuu quickly moved away and turned to look at what had just taken him away from his friends.

“There’s no need to be scared of me,” the lady said.

The lady that had kidnapped him was a petite girl with feathered wings growing from a pair of bird-like arms. Her skin was a nice healthy color, and she had short, scarlet hair. A green tube top cover her small breasts, and she wore a pair of green shorts. From her knees down, her legs also looked like bird legs.

“You’re a harpy, aren’t you?” Shuu said.

“My...you know your stuff,” she said with a smile on her face. “My name is Winry.”

“Uh...I’m Shuu...”

“Well, Shuu, let hurry and get started.”

Winry gently shoved Shuu in her house. Once he was inside, Shuu was about to see if he could rush past her and get away. Before he could do so, Winry jumped at him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

“There’s no use trying to get away,” Winry said with a smile on her face. “I won’t let you go.”

Winry kissed Shuu’s lips. Her lips were soft like feathers. Her body was also very light as he could support her weight with little trouble. As she kissed him, a bulge appeared in his pants and pressed against Winry’s crotch. She smiled.

“See, you’re excited about this too,” Winry said to Shuu.

“Well, it’s a natural reaction,” Shuu excused. “I can’t help it.”

“So how about I take care of your natural reaction?”

Winry released Shuu and stood before him. She undid his pants and dropped it to the floor at his ankles. His hard, erect dick stood at attention right before Winry’s eyes. She giggled with excitement. She pushed Shuu again, causing him to trip over his pants at his feet and fall to the floor. Winry quickly mounted his waist, her vagina hovering over the tip of Shuu’s penis.

“Okay, give me a lot of your semen so I can have a lot of babies,” Winry said.

Winry dropped her hips, forcing Shuu’s penis into her tight pussy. Shuu moaned as the overwhelming tightness squeezed and pressed all around his penis.

“Gah! It’s too tight!” Shuu shouted.

“Isn’t it amazing?” Winry said. “It feels good doesn’t it.”

Winry began moving her hips up and down. With each thrust, Shuu could feel an ejaculation welling up in him. As she made her fifth thrust, Shuu shot a burst of cum deep into Winry.

“You came?” Winry said. “I’m not done yet...Just when I was starting to enjoy the feeling of you inside me, you had to cum.”

Winry squeezed down more on Shuu. Shuu groaned as the intense tightness kept his penis from going limp. Winry smiled knowing that Shuu was still hard despite having ejaculated. Winry started sliding her hips up and down his shaft once again. She started moaning along with Shuu as she indulged in the ecstasy Shuu was giving her with his cock.

“I think I’m falling in love with this,” Winry said. “You’ll treat me to this everyday, won’t you?”

“I...I can’t...” Shuu moaned.

“I won’t give you a choice. You’re my mate. From now on you’re mine.”

Winry kept thrusting. As she continued, she felt an orgasm begin to take hold in her.

“I’m going to cum this time,” Winry said. “So cum with me.”

After thrusting a couple more times, Winry orgasmed. She thrust down into Shuu forcing his dick to go as far as it could into her. As her pussy twitched from her orgasm, Shuu was driven over the edge and shot his second load of semen deep into her. Winry smiled and looked down at Shuu.

“With your two shots, I should be able to have some fine children,” Winry said. “Let’s raise a family together.”

Shuu breathed heavily. Winry squeezed once more with her pussy.

“Didn’t you say those two last ones were enough to give you children?” Shuu said desperately.

“Yes, but this time I just want to feel good,” Winry said. “Let’s do it some more!”

Winry began to ride Shuu’s cock again. Her tight pussy pressed against Shuu’s penis, coaxing it to go another round. Shuu groaned as the harpy began again.

Winry was finally satisfied after several more bouts with Shuu. Shuu was exhausted and his lower body ached from Winry’s repeated sessions. They both lay on the floor of Winry’s home. Shuu looked to the side and noticed that Winry was sleeping with a cheerful smile on her face. Seeing her so peaceful and angelic made it hard for him to be angry at her.

“I’d really hate to leave her without saying goodbye,” Shuu said. “But I don’t think she’s going to let me go.”

Shuu struggled to get up. As silently as possible, he put on his pants and slowly made his way to the door. As he got outside, he walked to the edge of the walkway and looked down. He was about a hundred feet in the air. He quickly began looking around for a stairway or a rope leading down to the ground.

“Dammit...I guess since they can fly, they would have no need for such things,” Shuu sighed. “Looks like I’m going to have to chance climbing down the tree.”

Shuu hurried to the trunk of the tree. Though his body was aching from its exertion with Winry, he forced his body to endure the climb down. As he neared the bottom, a piece of bark that he clung onto broke away, sending him crashing to the ground below. With a loud thud, Shuu landed on the soil at the base of the tree.

“Ow...,” Shuu said. “That hurt. I should hurry and find Reis and the others.”

“A human fell from the sky,” a voice said.

“I wonder if he’s any good,” another voice said.

“We should try him,” still another voice spoke.

Shuu looked up and focused on his surroundings. He was surrounded by five girls with feral claws and bushy tails. Canine fangs peek out from their mouths as they looked over him. At the top of their heads, two dog ears perked up.

“What do you think, Kiara?” the fourth girl said. “Can we try him out?”

“Only after I’ve had a turn with him,” the last girl said.

“Shit...,” Shuu thought. “Not again.”
Chapter 18: Feeding the Pack
Shuu was surrounded by five girls with feral features. They looked at Shuu with hungry eyes, eyes that many of the other monster girl he met on his journey had. Shuu struggled to get up and forced his muscles to endure the fatigue.

“Are you really going to fight us?” Kiara laughed. “It looks like you’re ready to collapse.”

“I can still go on,” Shuu said.

Shuu put his hand on the hilt of his katana. Kiara’s face became stern, as if she were displeased that Shuu intended to fight her. Kiara walked over to Shuu. As Shuu drew his sword, Kiara grabbed his wrist. She simply used her strength to toss Shuu to the side. When Shuu fell to the ground, he dropped his sword.

“Feh...I don’t even need to try to beat you,” Kiara said. “So just be a good boy and submit to us.”

Kiara dropped down to all fours and crawled toward him. She drew up near his crotch and began sniffing.

“Hmm...,” Kiara said as she paused. “You’ve actually been having a lot of sex, huh? So you’ve just had five rounds with a harpy? What’s this...? I smell some reptile scents...and a mantis...hm...there are some other scents mixed in there too.”

She smiled as she crawled up over Shuu. He was embarrassed to have his sexual history read out to him by a girl that sniffed his lower body. Her piercing eyes stared into his as she brought her face next to his.

“You’re quite the playboy, aren’t you?” Kiara said. “Well, I doubt we’ll get anything out of you seeing as you just recently had a lot of sex with that harpy. We wouldn’t want to break you.”

“So you’ll let me go?” Shuu asked.

“Of course not! You’re our prey. We’ll just take you back to our home.”

Kiara stood up and looked at her companions. As she began walking off, the other girls surrounded him. They quickly hoisted him up. Two of them draped Shuu’s arms over their shoulders and began dragging him as they followed after Kiara.

Shuu slept in the middle of the pack of feral monster girls. He had already been stripped naked so he was somewhat cold. From what he could tell, they were a bunch of werewolves. After all, their habits seemed to remind him of a pack of wolves. The girl Kiara was probably the alpha. Suddenly, Shuu felt something on top of his waist. He opened his eyes and saw Kiara mounted on top of him.

“What?” Shuu said.

“So you’re up?” Kiara said. “Now that you’ve had some rest, I’m going to treat myself to your cum.”

Shuu looked down to his crotch and noticed that his penis was already buried in her pussy. Inside her was warm and the walls had several folds which gripped and massaged him. Kiara began to roughly move her hips, pounding them into his waist. Shuu tried to move, but the other girls quickly held him down. Two girls straddled his legs while the other two pinned his arms down.

“We won’t let you get away,” Kiara panted. “You will be our mating slave.”

As Kiara continued to move up and down Shuu’s dick, Shuu felt his shins start to get wet. The two girls on his legs pressed their pussies down on his shins and started sliding rubbing back and forth. As they began feeling good, the two straddling his arms felt disappointed that they were left out. After hearing a few short whimpers, Shuu sighed. He lifted his hand and brushed his fingers against their lower lips. They yelped at first, surprised at the sudden feeling, but smiled as Shuu pushed his fingers deep into their warm sex.

“This feels so good,” one of the girls he was fingering said.

Shuu groaned as he felt Kiara’s thrusting become more intense. Suddenly, her pussy began to convulse as she reached her orgasm. At the same time, Shuu shot his cum into her. When his penis was done shooting out his semen, Kiara got off his penis.

“Okay, Leyla, it’s your turn now,” Kiara said.

One of the werewolves on his legs shifted up and hovered over his penis. She quickly impaled herself on Shuu’s dick before it could start getting soft. The werewolf’s vagina had bumps and creases inside her. Though she was different from Kiara, it was just as pleasurable. Leyla began to pump up and down, desperate for the same release Kiara had earlier. While she rode Shuu, Kiara took Leyla’s spot and pinned his leg. Her juices, mixed with his semen, dribbled out of her pussy and onto his bare leg.

“That looks like it feels so good,” one of the werewolves on his hand said as she looked at Leyla with her mouth open and her tongue sticking out.

“Cumming!” Leyla moaned as she came.

“Hurry up and move, Leyla,” the other werewolf that rode Shuu’s leg said. “It’s my turn already.”

“But Shante, he didn’t cum yet!”

“Too bad! You came so it’s my turn now!”

Shante and Leyla switched places despite Leyla’s reluctance to do so. Shante shoved her waist down on Shuu. She looked into his eyes lustfully and she began her movements. Once again, the feeling of a werewolf’s warm, dripping sex on his sensitive dick was driving him closer to release.

“Hurry up and shoot it out into me,” Shante said. “I want to at least get two loads into me.”

Shante put more strength into her hip movements. Shuu moaned louder as Shante coaxed his dick to give up a burst of cum deep into her vagina.

“Hahaha...that’s one shot!” Shante laughed.

“Gah! Stop!” Shuu shouted. “My dick’s too sensitive! No more!”

“No can do!” Shante said with an evil grin. “We won’t stop until you’ve made each of us cum!”

Despite firing off a load into Shante, Shuu’s penis remained erect from all the stimulation. Shante continued her movements in an attempt to draw another load from Shuu’s balls. As she continued to ride him, she felt herself getting closer to the edge too. With another thrust, Shuu’s penis began to twitch insider her.

“Damn...it looks like I can only get two,” Shante grumbled.

With Shuu’s penis twitching inside her, Shante orgasmed. Her pussy’s spasming sent Shuu over the edge, forcing him to fire another round of semen into Shante.

“It’s my turn,” one of the werewolves on Shuu’s hand said. “I’ll take all the rest of his sperm and leave nothing for Jill.”

“Eh!!!” the last werewolf said. “That’s not fair, Jackie!”

Jackie and Shante switched places. Shuu’s aching penis sank into the folds of Jackie’s pussy as she began her assault on Shuu. As Jackie began moving her hips, Shante plunged Shuu’s index and middle fingers straight into her vagina. Shuu groaned as the werewolves forced more pleasure on to him. His penis thrust in and out of Jackie’s pussy. Her pussy was smooth and tight, and the juices that poured out of her made it easy to slip in and out as Jackie pumped him furiously.

“Oh no!” Jackie said. “This is too good! I might cum before he does!”

Despite Jackie’s words, she and Shuu both came at the same time. Her back arched from the intense spasming of her orgasm. Shuu groaned as he shot his cum inside Jackie.

“I got lucky...,” Jackie sighed with relief.

“No...,” whimpered Jill. “You still have some left, right?”

Jill mounted Shuu’s waist and forced Shuu into her. His penis was sore from all the sex he had with the werewolves.

“No!!! Come on, you can do it just one more time, can’t you?!” Jill said as she vigorously pumped Shuu.

Each thrust was painful for Shuu as Jill continued trying to get him to ejaculate. Shuu groaned as he felt one last painful orgasm building in him. Jill felt his penis begin to twitch inside her. A look of relief filled her face as she knew he was about to cum. She slammed her hips down on Shuu one more time, forcing him to cum into her orgasming pussy. With each painful pulse, Shuu shot his semen into her.

“That’s all of us,” Kiara said. “But I’m not satisfied yet.”

Jill moved to the side as Kiara prepared to mount him again.

“I can’t go on anymore,” Shuu said. “Come on....let me go!”
“Like I said earlier, you’re our mating slave. We won’t let you go. You’ll be here with us and you’ll mate with us everyday.”

“Help!” Shuu shouted.

Suddenly, an arrow flew between the werewolves and lodged in a nearby tree. The werewolves jumped away and looked for the source of the arrow. The sound of a horse galloping toward them echoed through the trees.

“Hurry! Take my hand!” a voice shouted at Shuu.

Shuu looked around and saw a girl extending her hand to him. As soon as he took her hand, she hoisted him up and onto the back of a horse.

“A centaur!” Kiara shouted. “Don’t let her take away our mating slave!”

The werewolves charged at the centaur as she put Shuu on her back. With Shuu safely on her back, she started to dash away. The werewolves took chase, but after a while, the centaur managed to get out of the woods to the open grassland. She looked back to see if the werewolves were still chasing them.

“Phew...it looks like we made it,” the girl said. “Are you...?”

She glimpsed at Shuu and saw that he was fast asleep. It was beyond a doubt that his experience with the werewolves wore him out. She smiled and started trotting off with Shuu on her back.
Chapter 19: Take Responsibility
Shuu woke up on a bed of furs in the middle of a large tent. He sat up and noticed that he was covered with one fur blanket. Through a slit in the entrance of the tent, Shuu could see firelight dancing. He got up and took a peek outside. As he peered through the slit, he saw the centaur sitting in front of the fire. He summoned up his courage and stepped out of the tent.

“Um...excuse me,” Shuu said.

The centaur turned to look at him. As soon as she saw him, she turned red with embarrassment.

“What the heck?! Put on some clothes, dammit!” the centaur said.

“Sorry!” Shuu said. “But I don’t have any!”

“Just wrap yourself in one of the furs!”

Shuu hurried back into the tent and covered his lower body with one of the furs. He walked back outside to speak with the centaur. He took a seat near her and watched her as she cooked some meat over the fire. The centaur’s human half was stunningly beautiful. She had a nice healthy complexion. She wore a long green tunic that covered a pair of nice breasts. She wore her long brown hair in a ponytail. As for her horse half, she had nice brown hair which gave off a nice sheen in the firelight.

“So I just wanted to thank you for saving me,” Shuu said.

“It wasn’t a big problem,” the centaur said. “You just called out for help so I helped. As a proud warrior, I couldn’t ignore a call for help”

“Still, I wouldn’t have been able to escape without your help.”

The centaur took the meat from the fire. She held it for a while before taking out a knife and cutting off a piece. She took another stick and put the meat on it and then offered it to Shuu. Shuu thanked the centaur and started eating.

“My name is Shuu,” Shuu introduced.

“I am Erika,” the centaur said. “Tomorrow morning, tell me where you wish to go. I shall accompany you.”

“Thanks, Erika.”

Shuu was happy that he found someone who wasn’t after what was in his pants. As far as he could tell, Erika was a normal lady aside from her horse half. He smiled as he finally thought he’d be able to take a break from all the sex the other monster girls had been forcing upon him.

“Say, do you drink alcohol?” Erika said. “I still have some leftover ale. Why don’t we drink some?”

“I guess a cup wouldn’t hurt,” Shuu said.

Erika brought out two small bowls. She took out a wineskin and poured some ale into both bowls. She offered one bowl to Shuu. Shuu took a sip and smiled. The alcohol was quite strong, but it didn’t burn his throat.

“It tastes good,” Shuu said.

“I’m glad you approve,” Erika said.

Erika took a sip from her bowl. As Shuu started to drip the rest, he heard Erika’s bowl fall to the ground and the rest of her ale splash.

“Are you okay, Erika?” Shuu asked.

“...*hic*...,” Erika said. “Ssshhuuu...”

“Um...Erika?”

Shuu didn’t have a good feeling about what was going on. It appeared that from the small amount of alcohol she drank, she was already plastered. Erika rose from her seat and slowly trotted over to Shuu. She leaned down and reached out to put her hand behind Shuu’s head. Erika kissed Shuu, forcing her tongue into his mouth. As she kissed him, she undid the fur wrapped around his waist.

“Erika, stop!” Shuu said.

“Yoush really wansht me to shtopp...?” Erika asked as she wrapped her right hand around Shuu’s penis.

Erika’s warm hand felt good as she started to tug at his dick. Shuu’s penis became erect as if her touch woke it up. Erika smiled as she looked at his erection. Shuu took a step back away from Erika.

“Come on, get a grip!” Shuu said. “Erika, you’re drunk!”

“Hehehe...,” Erika giggled as she gripped Shuu’s penis tighter. “Yoush wansht me to gripsh it tighshter...”

Erika began stroking Shuu’s penis with her hand. Shuu tried to hold back the rising desire in him. As she pumped his dick with her right hand, she started fondling Shuu’s balls with her left hand.

“Ah!!!” Shuu said. “Erika, don’t do that!”

“Pleasesh cum, Sshhuu!” Erika said.

Shuu couldn’t hold back his need to cum. His semen shot out from his dick and splattered on Erika’s long green tunic. Erika let go of Shuu’s penis and looked at the cum that stained her clothes.

“My clotshhes gotsht dirty...,” Erika said.

“Um...I’m sorry,” Shuu said.

Erika shook her head and smiled at Shuu. She started taking off her tunic, revealing her naked body and her full, round breasts. Shuu attempted to run, but when she saw Shuu take off, Erika chased after him. Erika pushed Shuu, causing him to fall to the grass.

“You’rsh shoo mean, Sshhuu,” Erika said. “Don’tsh run awaysh.”

Shuu lay on his back on the ground. Before he could get up again, Erika backed up and dropped her rear on Shuu’s waist. Shuu’s still erect penis sank into Erika’s pussy. Her vagina was loose, but very warm. It also seemed that every move Erika made seemed to flex the muscles inside her.

“Erika...,” Shuu said as he futilely tried to push her off him.

Her tail brushed over his chest, tickling him.

“It feelsh so good,” Erika said. “Ish can make yoush feel good too, Sshhuu.”

As Erika said those words, her vaginal walls started undulating and massaging Shuu’s dick. For Shuu, the feeling of her pussy quickly built up a desire to cum. Precum leaked from the tip of his penis almost as if he were peeing.

“Gah!” Shuu said. “Erika, this is too much! Stop!”

“No, Sshhuu...,” Erika said. “Notsht until yoush make me cummm...”

Shuu couldn’t hold back the need to cum inside Erika. His semen flooded out of his penis and into Erika’s pussy. Each spurt felt more like his cum was leaking out instead. Despite ejaculating into Erika, the drunken centaur continued massaging Shuu’s cock inside her.

“Stop, Erika!!!” Shuu said.

“Mmmm...more...,” Erika said with delight at the feeling of being filled with Shuu’s cum. “Sshhoot outsh more.”

The warm walls of her pussy continued moving over Shuu’s penis. He squirmed on the ground trying to get free, but Erika’s pressed into him with her behind, pinning him to the ground. Shuu was stuck and could not escape the pleasure Erika was giving him. Shuu groaned as he leaked out another ejaculation. As more warmth from his cum filled Erika, she orgasmed too.

“That felsht sho good,” Erika said as she got up off Shuu.

Shuu tried to get up again propped himself up in the sitting position. Erika turned around and leaned down, right in front of Shuu. Shuu paused as his eyes met Erika’s lust filled gaze.

“Sshhuu...cansh we do itsh one more time?” Erika asked. “I wantsh it from behindsh.”

Shuu was about to shake his head. When Erika’s eyes began to tear up, Shuu sighed and gave her a nod. Erika lowered herself to the ground. Shuu walked behind her. Though his dick was starting to get limp, he shoved it into Erika’s pussy. As soon as his penis entered her, Erika’s warmth and her massaging walls quickly brought Shuu’s erection back. Shuu’s knees felt weak as Erika’s pussy sapped his strength. He leaned over and let her ass support him.

“This is too good,” Shuu said.

Shuu allowed Erika’s pussy to work on his dick. It took all his strength not to fall over. After a while, another load of cum was massaged out of his balls. Despite this, Erika didn’t stop. Shuu attempted to pull out of her.

“Nooo!!!,” Erika said. “Not yetsh. Jusht a little bitsh more!”

“Sorry, Erika,” Shuu said. “I can’t hold on.”

“Nooo!!!”

Erika attempted to clench her pussy muscles. Her attempt made the massaging more intense.

“Gah! Erika!” Shuu said.

“Jusht a little bitsh more!” Erika said. “I wantsh to cummm too! Sshhuu, yoush cum insh me again too!”

“Erika...”

Shuu felt even weaker. He couldn’t get away from Erika’s exquisite massaging. He simply lay over her backside and let Erika massage him. Erika’s mouth hung open as she felt herself nearing another orgasm. Her eyes couldn’t focus as she was immersed in the pleasure.

“Ish feelsh it,” Erika said. “Cumming!”

As soon as Erika came, Shuu poured a load of semen into her. Erika moaned as she felt Shuu cum at the same time. Shuu passed out and drooped up against Erika with his penis still inside her. Erika got up, allowing Shuu to fall from her behind. Before his head could hit the ground, she turned around and caught him in her arms. As she held him, she smiled and kissed his lips. Erika trotted over to the tent and went inside with Shuu in her arms.

Shuu once again woke up in the bed of furs. Next to him, Erika was naked and still asleep. As he sat up in the bed, Erika started to wake up too. As Erika sat up, a pain tore through her head.

“Ow...,” Erika said. “I guess I drank too much...”

Erika paused as she recalled everything that happened the night before. She immediately turned red with embarrassment.

“Dammit!” Erika shouted at Shuu. “You took advantage of me!”

“What?!” Shuu replied. “You came on to me and wouldn’t let me go!”

“No excuses! You even came inside me four times!”

“I couldn’t help it!”

“With all the cum you pumped into me, I’ll probably get pregnant! You’re going to take responsibility for this! I’m going to have you become my husband!”

“I...I can’t!”

Erika glared at Shuu. Shuu was backed into a corner. If Erika did get pregnant, how was he going to deal with it. Erika was demanding that he take responsibility, but at the moment, he just wanted to get back to his friends. Hopefully, he could persuade Erika to let him go.
Chapter 20: Sticky Situation
Erika made sure not to let Shuu go for the entire day after the night they made love. She was careful to always keep him in sight. Every time Shuu looked at her though, her cheeks would blush and she’d immediately make like she wasn’t paying attention. That night, Shuu made doubly sure that Erika didn’t drink any alcohol.

“I hope I can make my escape tomorrow morning,” Shuu thought to himself. “I don’t want to leave her without saying goodbye, but she’ll never let me go. I have to find Reis, Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda.”

The next morning, Shuu managed to wake up before Erika. The sun had not yet rose above the horizon yet, and only faint traces of light filled the sky. He quickly, silently grabbed a fur and wrapped it around his waist. Before leaving the tent, he looked back at Erika and whispered a soft goodbye. Shuu quickly started running away from the camp.

Shuu had been running for about an hour. So far, Erika had not chased him down. He stopped to take a rest and get his bearings. He was in the middle of a large open grassland. The grass grew up to his knees and swayed in the light breeze.

“Geez...,” Shuu said. “Now where am I? I guess I should try and find the nearest road and see if I can head to a nearby village or something.”

Before Shuu could start walking, he heard the grass rustling unnaturally behind him. It was as if something was moving and parting the grass behind him. Shuu turned around to look if Erika was sneaking up behind him. When he turned around, nothing was there.

“Hm...was it just my imagination?” Shuu said.

Suddenly, two blue arms reached over his shoulders. Before he could turn around, the arms wrapped around him and pulled him backward. Shuu fell backwards. He ended up in the arms of a blue jelly-like girl. The gel-like surface of her body supported his weight as he lay on top of her. His head rested on her chest, his neck wedged between two nicely shaped breasts. As he rested on her, he struggled to get free, but it felt like she was glued to him.

“Dammit, I can’t get free,” Shuu said.

As Shuu struggled, his legs started to sink into the pool of goo beneath him. The slime crawled up his thighs and under the fur, coating them with a thin layer of blue. As he sank further into her, the girl undid the fur wrapped around his waist, moving it through her body and tossing it on the side. Shuu watched as the slime started to move to his crotch. Before he could sink any further, he finally stopped.

“Food,” the girl said.

That word struck fear into Shuu. Was he now going to be food for the blue slime girl? She reached down with one of her hands and grabbed Shuu’s penis. The slime’s fingers seemed to melt together and become a single blob engulfing his penis. The warm, gooey sensation started to arouse him, causing his dick to rise. As soon as his penis became hard, the slime girl began stroking his dick and vibrating the goo around it.

“Food!” the slime girl said again.

She continued stroking him, intent on making him cum. Despite the fear of being eaten, Shuu felt himself get closer and closer towards orgasm. When he finally reached his peak, Shuu shot his cum into her hand. Clouds of white filled her blue hand as Shuu released his seed into her. She smiled as the white clouds started to dissipate within her.

“Good!” She said with a smile.

After hearing her say that, Shuu realized something.

“When you mean food, do you mean my cum?” Shuu asked.

The slime girl nodded.

“You’re not eating me?” Shuu inquired.

The slime girl shook her head. Shuu breathed a sigh of relief as his fears were quelled. He was still stuck, but at least his life wasn’t in any danger. As he felt relieved that she was no longer going to eat him, the slime girl started to move the slime around him. Once again he started sinking until he was an inch off the ground. The girl moved around him and over to his crotch.

“What are you...?” Shuu said.

The distinction between her two breasts seemed to disappear as the slime girl pressed her breasts together and lowered herself to Shuu’s penis. His erection pierced through the membrane where her cleavage should have been. The feeling of her warm, viscous fluid once again enveloped his dick. She began rubbing Shuu’s hard-on with her breasts, forcing another wave of pleasure upon him. His penis began to twitch.

“Food!” the slime girl said as she started stroking him faster with her breasts.

Shuu couldn’t resist the urge to cum as the slime girl pumped his dick with her breasts. Once again, Shuu watched as a cloud of his seed dispersed within the slime girl. She happily smiled as she accepted Shuu’s cum.

“Good!” the slime girl said once more.

The slime girl started to change, her breasts started to elongate and straddle his waist. Shuu watch as the slime girl changed her position on him without taking his dick out from between her breasts. The sight was somewhat creepy, but as she changed her position, the hole his penis was stuck in also seemed to change. It started to get tighter around his shaft and felt more like a girl’s pussy. By doing so, the pleasure of her vagina quickly erased the unease at seeing her morph.

“More! Food!” the slime girl said as she began to move her hips up and down.

Shuu moaned as the slime girls started to ride his cock. As she slid up and down along his shaft, her pussy vibrated with delight inducing more pleasure on Shuu. Also, the intense suction of her viscous self tugged and pulled at his dick, further increasing the desire to cum within him.

“Feel good?” the slime girl asked as she looked at Shuu.

Shuu could only moan in reply. The slime girl smiled and continued moving her hips up and down. As she continued, the slime girl lowered herself onto Shuu, laying on top of him and pushing her breasts into his chest. She brought her lips to Shuu’s and began kissing him. Her tongue slid into his mouth and coiled around his tongue. The taste of her slime was a little sweet as it caressed his tongue. After wrapping around his tongue like a snake, she began stroking his tongue gently. The gentle massaging sent Shuu over the edge, making him shoot out more of his semen straight into the slime.

“Good!” the slime said after peeling her mouth away from his lips.

Shuu panted from being forced to cum three times already. After seeing Shuu in an exhausted state, the slime gave him a look of concern.

“More?” she asked as if looking for permission to continue her feeding on his semen. “Okay? More?”

Shuu was about to refuse, but her concern for him and her puppy-dog eyes made him feel sorry for her. He took a deep breath.

“One more,” he said with a sigh.

“More!” the slime girl said excitedly.

She began humping his penis once more. The feeling of her pussy was even more intense now that his dick was already sensitive from cumming so many times. As his cock thrust in and out of her vagina, rather than vibrating, her pussy undulated in a wave like motion. The new sensation stimulated Shuu even more. As she rode him, she wrapped her arms around Shuu’s head in an embrace as she kissed him once again. While locked in her embrace, Shuu ejaculated for the fourth time, sending more semen into the slime.

“Good!” the slime said with delight after feeling his penis pulse inside her.

The slime sat up with his dick still inside her. She simply smiled at Shuu and let his penis grow limp. Despite no longer being hard, his penis still floated inside her slime, probably for when he was ready to feed her again. Suddenly, a small head peeked out from behind the slime girl.

“Papa?” the smaller girl said.

“Eh?” Shuu said, confused as to what was going on.

“Papa? Hungry...,” the smaller slime girl said shyly.

“She’s my...,” Shuu asked the larger slime.

The slime girl nodded.

“Ru daughter,” the slime girl replied. “You give Ru.”

“So your name is Ru?” Shuu asked.

Ru nodded with a smile.

“Ru daughter, Re,” Ru said with a smile. “Re hungry. More?”

Shuu looked at the smaller slime girl. Though she was smaller than her mother, Re was the spitting image of her. She kept herself hidden behind her mother, shyly gazing at her father. As he looked into Re’s eyes, he could see that she was indeed hungry. He gave one small sigh.

“All right...,” Shuu said. “Just one more time.”

Smiles shot across Ru and Re’s faces. Ru got off of Shuu’s penis to let her daughter take her place.

Shuu laid in between Ru and Re. The two slime girls looked at him with smiles on their faces. Every now and then, they would ask him to feed them. After having cum so many times, he politely refused. Though they were disappointed, they still waited patiently at his side.

“Shuu!” a familiar voice said.

Shuu turned his head to see Reislynn flying down toward him. A look of relief filled her face. After a few moments, he saw Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda running toward him from the corner of his eye.

“There you are darling!” Amanda shouted. “I was so worried about you!”

His friends stopped next to Ru and Re. Re immediately hid behind her mother. She peeked out from behind Ru and stared at the newcomers.

“How long are you going to lay there?” Elizabeth said with a blush on her face.

“Well, I’m kinda stuck at the moment.”

Elizabeth and Amanda reached down and grabbed Shuu’s wrists. They immediately began pulling with all their might. Ru, in a fit of desperation, covered Shuu, embracing him in an effort to hold him down.

“I’m not letting you take my husband!” Elizabeth shouted.

“He’s my darling!” Amanda yelled.

It felt like the two lizard girls were trying to tear his arms off, but after a few short seconds of pulling, they managed to pull Shuu straight through the slime girl. Shuu was finally free with Elizabeth and Amanda’s help.

“Papa!” Re shouted.

“Papa?!” Elizabeth and Amanda said in astonishment.

“Er...I really don’t know how it happened,” Shuu said as the girls looked at him.

“Slimes divide after receiving enough nourishment,” Reislynn said. “They don’t reproduce normally, but in essence you would be her father.”

Shuu looked at Re. She had a sad look upon her face now that he was finally separated from her and her mother. Ru also looked at him with a sad face.

“It seems that they really like you,” Reislynn said. “What are you going to do?”

Shuu sighed.

“Sorry, Ru, Re,” Shuu said with an apologetic tone in his voice. “I’m not ready for any kind of relationship yet. I don’t think I’m even ready to be a father. I want to travel around this world a bit more. When I’m done, I’ll come by for a visit.”

“No! Ru like you!” Ru shouted. “Stay!”

Ru had a desperate look on her face as she begged for Shuu to remain. Shuu shook his head. He felt very guilty that he would be leaving her, and especially leaving Re. Shuu shook his head and turned around to leave. Re immediately rushed over to Shuu and embraced his waist from behind. She buried her face in his back.

“Papa...,” Re cried.

“Sorry, Re,” Shuu said.

Shuu gently turned to face Re and kneeled down, lowering himself to look at her face to face. He gently placed his hand on her head.

“I can’t stay right now,” Shuu said. “Take care of your mother, okay?”

“Papa...,” Re said as she released Shuu.

“Be a good girl,” Shuu said as he stood up.

Now that he was free from Ru and Re, Shuu started walking away. Ru and Re watched as Shuu walked off with Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda. They had sorrowful looks on their faces as his figure grew smaller and smaller as he got farther and farther away.

“Leaving your daughter alone...you’re the worst,” Elizabeth said.

“I know...,” Shuu said. “You don’t have to tell me that.”

Shuu’s companions looked at Shuu as he beat himself up over that fact. Though they frowned upon the fact that Shuu did what he did, they were happy that he still wanted to continue an adventure with them...and that fact made them feel a little guilty as well. The five adventurers continued on and headed off to find a road to take them to the next place.
Chapter 21: A Friendly Gesture
Shuu walked along a dirt path with his companions. Much to Shuu’s relief, Reislynn had managed to find his clothes and his sword which he left behind with the pack of werewolves after Erika had saved him. Reislynn made no mention of how she got them back, but Shuu hope Reislynn did nothing too terrible to them.

“Darling...what do you say we get started on our own family,” Amanda asked suddenly.

“He’s my husband so if he’s going to start a family it will be with me,” Elizabeth interrupted.

“Sorry, I don’t want to start up a family just yet,” Shuu replied.

“You started one with that slime girl!” Amanda said back. “I want to start one with you too!”

Amanda immediately pushed Shuu down. He hit the ground quite hard, whacking the ground with the back of his head.

“Ow!” Shuu said.

Just before Amanda could mount Shuu, Elizabeth drew her sword and rested it on Amanda’s shoulder with the edge of her blade resting against her neck. Elizabeth’s cheeks were pink from blushing.

“Just try it,” Elizabeth said angrily.

Amanda paused and let out a shallow laugh. She backed away from Shuu.

“I was only kidding,” Amanda said.

As Amanda turned to lend Shuu a hand in getting up, Elizabeth and Amanda saw Shanata mounted on Shuu’s waist. She kissed Shuu as her juices leaked out onto the crotch of his pants.

“HEY!” Elizabeth and Amanda shouted as they both grabbed Shanata’s arms and yanked her off Shuu.

Shanata looked at both lizard girls with a stoic expression. Shuu got up off the ground. He dusted himself off and apologized to Shanata. He put his hand on her head, right between her two green antennae. Shanata took Shuu’s hand and held it in hers. With that, they continued on their way. It wasn’t long before a small village came into view.

“Oh look...maybe we can find a place to rest there,” Shuu said. “I guess we could also ask for directions there too.”

“We should still be careful,” Elizabeth said. “It’s possible that the village is not monster-friendly.”

“Right...I guess I should go check it out first,” Shuu said.

Shanata let go of Shuu’s hand. Shuu walked off ahead of his companions and headed for the village. When he got there, he looked around and saw several monster girls roaming the streets.

“I guess this place should be safe for them,” Shuu said.

As Shuu turned around, he caught sight of a monster girl waving at him. She had short light green hair and a pair of fluffy white bunny ears on her head. As Shuu looked her over, he noticed that her lower body looked like a rabbit’s. She continued waving at him with a large smile on her face. Shuu smiled and waved back. The rabbit girl blushed after seeing Shuu wave back. As Shuu took another step, he found her hopping towards him.

“Yay! I found you!” the bunny girl said as she tackled him.

Shuu fell to the ground with the bunny girl on top.

“What’s going on?!” Shuu said as he looked at the girl.

She had already pulled out his penis and began sucking on it. As it began getting hard, she took it out of her mouth and began licking the tip.

“What are you doing?” Shuu asked the bunny girl.

“I’m just getting to know you,” the girl said with a blush on her cheeks. “I’m Sarah.”

Sarah immediately went back to sucking on Shuu’s cock. As her head bobbed up and down along his dick, other passersby saw them in the middle of the street. Several of the monster girls around watched as Sarah gave Shuu a blowjob. Some of the other humans quickly hurried into their homes and disappeared from sight.

“Sarah, we can’t be doing this out in public!” Shuu said.

“I can’t resist,” Sarah replied. “I feel so hot...hurry up and cum. I want to taste it already.”

Sarah continued sucking on Shuu’s dick. As she tugged and pulled at his erection with her soft lips, the suction she was providing kept increasing his desire to cum.

“Sarah...,” Shuu said as his dick began to throb.

Sarah ignored Shuu and continued sucking on him. As she did so, her warm tongue constantly licked the precum leaking from his dick. Shuu then finally came from Sarah’s relentless assault. His semen filled her mouth.

“Mmm...tasty...,” Sarah said after swallowing all the cum Shuu shot into her mouth. “Now I want to taste you down here.”

Sarah moved up and positioned herself right above Shuu’s cock. She lowered herself down, right above the tips of his erection. The hair of her furry bunny half tickled the tip of his penis. Using her fingers, she deftly revealed her pink pussy to Shuu. She moved his penis to the entrance of her vagina and lowered herself onto him.

“Ooohh...that feels so good!” Sarah said.

After enjoying the feeling of Shuu inside her for a few seconds, Sarah began bouncing up and down along Shuu’s dick. Her pussy walls rubbed his cock as she moved up and down.

“Sarah, let me go,” Shuu said. “This is embarrassing.

“No! I want your seed inside me!” Sarah said.

Sarah continued pumping Shuu’s cock. Shuu squirmed a bit, but Sarah quickly lowered herself onto him. She embraced him to keep him from getting away. As she lay on top of him, her small breasts pressed into his chest. Sarah began panting as the desire to feel Shuu’s warmth inside her grew. Her breaths were getting quicker with each thrust of her hips.

“Give me your babies,” Sarah whispered. “I want them in me now!

Sarah came, sending her pussy into convulsions. Shuu couldn’t hold back the need to cum and shot loads of semen into Sarah’s pussy. She squealed with delight as his warm cum filled her up.

“You can do more, right?” Sarah said with a smile.

“Uh...” Shuu said.

“No he can’t,” a voice said on the side.

Shuu and Sarah turned to the side and saw Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, and Amanda watching from the side. Elizabeth had an extremely angry look on her face. Amanda looked displeased too.

“Shuu!” Elizabeth said with an angry look on her face. “You’re my husband! I let you out of my sight for a bit and you go and have sex with someone else!”

“I couldn’t help it!” Shuu said. “She attacked me!”

“Your name is Shuu?” Sarah asked. “Let’s do it one more time, Shuu!”

Sarah was about to start up again, but both Elizabeth and Amanda quickly pulled her off Shuu.

“Hweh?!!!” Sarah said. “I want to do it one more time!!!”

“He’s my husband, you dumb bunny!” Elizabeth shouted.

“I won’t let you do that to my darling!” Amanda added.

“Okay...okay...I’ll let you have a turn after I finish, okay?”

Elizabeth turned beet red.

“That’s not the point!” Amanda said.

“Umm...you girls really shouldn’t let down your guards like that,” Reislynn interrupted.

The three girls looked at Shuu and saw Shanata riding his cock. Shanata’s jaw hung open as she indulged in the pleasure of Shuu’s penis. Shuu groaned as Shanata’s hips moved up and down his sensitive dick. Shanata leaned over and kissed Shuu. The other girls watched as Shanata’s hips moved faster as she got closer to orgasm. Shanata broke the kiss and started making soft moans as she began nuzzling Shuu’s neck.

“Shuu, cum...,” Shanata whispered.

As if on command, Shuu ejaculated straight into Shanata’s orgasming pussy. A faint smile traced Shanata’s lips as she managed to feel the height of ecstasy.

“Shanata, you little sneak!” Amanda said. “It’s my turn now!”

“Um...excuse me,” a man said from the side. “Would all of you please be so kind as to do this behind closed doors?”

Shuu and the group of monster girls turned to look at the man.

“Sorry, about this,” Reislynn apologized. “These girls are just a little too friendly with my friend here. Is there somewhere out of the way where we can stay?”

“We usually don’t get travelers here,” the man said. “Still, I do believe that there’s a weresheep with a place that accepts travelers about one mile from the west side of the village.”

“Thank you for the information. Sorry for the trouble once again.”

“Don’t worry too much about it. This village is a mamono-human village. Some of our residents usually can’t help themselves so it’s not too unexpected. Still, you may need to watch out for yourself, young man. Too much of a good thing is never good. Take things in moderation.”

“Uh...I’ll try to keep that in mind,” Shuu said with Shanata still on top of him. “Thanks for the advice.”

The man departed. Shanata got off Shuu as Shuu stood up. He quickly fixed his pants.

“Shall we get going to that weresheep’s place?” Reislynn said.

“I guess that would be a good idea,” Shuu said.

“I’m coming too!” Sarah said as she hopped onto Shuu’s back, almost causing him to fall face first to the dirt.

“What?! Why?!” Elizabeth shouted.

“Shuu’s is the human I choose as my mate.”

“Damn you! He’s my husband! I’m not letting you have him!”

Sarah’s disposition changed. She sniffled at the thought of not being able to go with Shuu. She slid off Shuu’s back with her ears drooping over.

“I don’t want to be lonely...,” Sarah said sorrowfully. “If I can’t be with Shuu...I might as well go bury myself in a hole...”

“Err...um...,” Elizabeth said. “I didn’t mean that you can’t come with us...uh...you don’t have to be alone and it’s all right to spend some time with him...”

“Okay!” Sarah said with a cheerful smile.

Elizabeth was stunned. Sarah smiled and grabbed a hold of Shuu’s arm.

“I know the way!” Sarah said. “Let’s go!”

Sarah started running off with Shuu in tow. Reislynn laughed seeing as how Elizabeth just got played. She and Shanata started walking after Sarah and Shuu.

“She really got you good,” Amanda sighed.

“Dammit!” Elizabeth said.

Amanda and Elizabeth followed after Shuu. Now it looked like they had one more girl to compete with for Shuu’s affection.
Chapter 22: Fluffy Hospitality
Shuu and Sarah managed to make it to a cottage on the road just outside the edge of the village. Shuu was a little tired from the near sprint Sarah and he did to get to the place. Despite running so fast, it looked like Sarah was still so full of energy.

“Hey, let’s hurry inside,” Sarah said. “I want to do it before they get here.”

“Again?” Shuu said.

“Of course!”

Sarah tugged on Shuu’s arm, urging him to get his feet moving. They both walked over to the front door. Sarah quickly made a knock.

“Coming!” a sweet voice said from behind the door. “Oh geez...I’m so naughty...hehe.”

The door opened to reveal a lady in a fluffy, white outfit. As Shuu looked closer, he noticed that her outfit was actually her fleece. She had golden horns on her head and shoulder length white hair. Her adorable face had a sleepy expression.

“Oh my...,” the lady said. “What do we have here?”

“My mate and I would like to stay for a bit,” Sarah said.

“Then do come in. I love welcoming guests. It’s been such a long time since I’ve done so.”

Shuu and Sarah entered the cottage. The inside was quite homey. To their left, they caught sight of several beds, neatly made-up, that were most likely used for travelers that came to rest. To the right, was a large table that could definitely seat a number of people. As Shuu looked over the place, he started to get sleepy. He wondered if all of his earlier activity was catching up with him and making him tired.

“It’s been such a long time since I had guests,” the lady said as she stared at Shuu. “My name is Mary Sue...and you are?”

Mary Sue moved closer to Shuu. Her breasts lightly touched Shuu’s chest as she stopped right in front of him. Shuu’s eyelids seemed to get heavier.

“I’m...Shuu...,” he replied.

“Oh dear...,” Mary Sue said. “You seem tired. Why don’t you lie down?”

“I think that would be nice...”

“Hey! Wait!” Sarah said. “What about having sex with me?”

Shuu ignored Sarah as his head started bobbing. Mary Sue took hold of Shuu’s arm, pulling it between her two large breasts. She led Shuu to one of the beds. Before she lay him down on the bed, she started to undress Shuu.

“What are you doing?” Shuu said sleepily.

“I’ll need to wash these clothes later,” Mary Sue said.

Shuu didn’t resist. He was too sleepy. Mary Sue laid Shuu down on top the bed. Sarah walked over to Mary Sue and Shuu. She was a little bit agitated that Mary was giving Shuu so much attention. Before Sarah could intervene, Mary Sue put Shuu’s penis in her mouth.

“Hey!” Sarah said. “What are you doing?!”

“I’m just servicing my guest,” Mary Sue said.

Mary Sue began sucking on Shuu’s cock. As she sucked on him, Shuu’s body couldn’t resist, and his dick slowly became hard.

“It looks like this little guy is just waking up though you’re tired,” Mary Sue said.

“Come on!” Sarah said impatiently. “Shuu is my mate! Move out of the way!”

Mary Sue ignored Sarah as she sleepily mounted Shuu. Her fleece parted over her vagina, allowing Shuu’s hard penis to sink into the warm folds of her pussy. After his cock entered all the way to the base, Shuu suddenly came. Though he ejaculated, it felt more like his semen was leaking out of him. His tired muscles made little effort. It was as if his entire body was relaxed.

“Oh...there’s something warm flowing into me,” Mary Sue said. “It feels so nice...”

“Nooooo!” Sarah said. “Give him back to me! His cum is mine!”

“Just a moment.”

Mary Sue had a content sleepy smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed Shuu’s lips. After kissing him, she let her fleece covered breasts engulf his drowsy face. Mary Sue’s bosom was warm and inviting. Shuu inhaled her fragrance, relaxing more as it filled his senses. Shuu struggled to keep his eyes open.

“Wow...I must have been so tired...,” Shuu said as his eyes slowly shut.

“Don’t go to sleep yet!” Sarah shouted. “You still have to do it with me more!”

Mary Sue started pumping her hips up and down on Shuu’s cock. Though Shuu was falling asleep, his dick was still stiff. With each thrust of her Mary Sue’s hips, Shuu leaked some cum deep inside her womb. As his semen continually filled her up, Mary Sue felt her desire reaching a peak.

“This is so good...I think I’m getting sleepy too...,” Mary Sue said.

Mary Sue embraced Shuu’s head. She smelled his hair and caressed his head as she continued burying his face in between her fluffy breasts. While she fawned on him, her hips didn’t stop milking Shuu’s cock of all his semen.

“No...,” Mary Sue said. “I think it’s coming...”

Mary Sue dropped her hips down onto Shuu one last time and came. Her pussy pulsed slowly with joy as she finally went over the edge. Shuu’s penis made one last spurt, letting out a drop of semen. With that, Mary Sue fell asleep with a smile on her face.

“Get off him if you’re going to sleep!” Sarah said.

Sarah pushed on Mary Sue. The sleeping sheep lady rolled off Shuu and onto the bed at his side. As she rolled over, Shuu’s dick popped out of her pussy, splashing a bit of semen as it flicked about in the air. Sarah quickly hopped onto the bed, but as she touched his penis to insert it into her, she felt his dick starting to get limp.

“No!!!” Sarah complained. “Get it hard!”

She looked at Shuu and noticed that he was sound asleep. Sarah fiddled with Shuu’s penis in her hands in a desperate attempt to get him hard again. Despite her futile attempts, Shuu’s dick went as inactive as he was.

“Aww...,” Sarah said. “I wanted to do it with him.”

Sarah sat atop Shuu and looked at his sleeping face. It seemed that he was happy and content in his world of dreams. Sarah sighed.

“Well...then I guess I’ll wake you up later with a little good morning sex,” Sarah said with a smile.

“I don’t think so,” a voice said from the side.

Sarah turned to her right and saw Elizabeth and Amanda both with grumpy looks on their faces. Sarah made a nervous laugh as she saw that the girls she ditched to be with Shuu had finally caught up with them.

“So it looks like this weresheep got a turn with him,” Reislynn said as she looked at the two sleeping bodies that lay on the bed.

“I guess we might as well stay,” Amanda said. “At least until Shuu gets up anyway.”

Shanata went to one of the beds and jumped in. She snuggled up in the soft sheets and fell asleep. Elizabeth and Amanda watched as Shanata simply made herself at home. The two lizard women took a seat at the table. Sarah got off Shuu and hopped over to the last bed. She was disappointed that she couldn’t have another round with Shuu, but she hoped she could get another shot later. She sat on the bed and watched Shuu, anticipating him waking. Reislynn walked over to a corner by a window. She sat on the sill and gazed out at the scenery.

“I guess this will be a good break,” Reislynn said with a smile on her face. “I hope Shuu enjoys his sleep.”
Chapter 23: For Some Milk
Shuu woke up from his deep slumber. As he opened his eyes to stare at the wooden rafters above him, Shanata’s face poked into view from the side. She gazed at him stoically until a small faint smile appeared on her lips. The mantis climbed onto the bed, ready to mount Shuu, until Elizabeth saw her and quickly stopped Shanata from straddling his waist.

“It looks like you finally woke up,” Mary Sue said. “How was your rest?”

“It was very good,” Shuu said as he sat up in the bed. “I haven’t slept that well in ages.”

“I am very glad to hear that.”

Mary Sue gave Shuu a sheepish smile as she placed Shuu’s clothes neatly on the bed next to him. As she leaned a bit closer, Shuu caught himself yawning. Despite the restful sleep he just had, he was starting to feel tired again. Mary Sue looked at him as he yawned.

“Oh no...don’t tell me you are still tired,” Mary Sue said. “If that’s the case, why don’t you lie down for a little bit more while I finish making breakfast.”

“That sounds good,” Shuu replied as he lay back down.

Mary Sue went back to work and headed for the kitchen to finish breakfast. As soon as she walked away, Shuu started to feel livelier again.

“She’s a weresheep,” Reislynn said. “Their fleece is imbued with a powerful sleep magic. As long as she’s close to you, you’ll feel drowsy.”

“Oh...is that what it is?” Shuu asked.

“Nevermind that,” Sarah said as she rushed over to his side. “Let’s have sex!”

“Huh?”

“S-E-X...sex! Let’s have sex now!”

“Like hell he is,” Elizabeth and Amanda shouted as they yanked her back.

“Aww, come on...,” Sarah complained as her ears drooped down.

“You’re not getting away with it this time,” Elizabeth said.

“Excuse me!” a loud voice called out from outside the cottage. “Sue-sue, I have my delivery!”

“Oh! That must be Ellie Mae,” Mary Sue said from the small kitchen area. “I’m sorry, but could someone please get the door for her?”

Shuu quickly set about putting on his clothes as Elizabeth went to go open the door. After Elizabeth opened the door, a young lady with short white hair, though some spots were black entered the small home. Two bovine ears came out from the sides of her head. Also, waving back and forth behind her, a long cow-like tail appeared from her long denim-looking pants. As she entered, she lugged a large milkcan.

“Oh you have guests, Sue-sue?” The cow girl said. “Hi, I’m Ellie Mae.”

“I’m Shuu,” Shuu introduced himself.

Following Shuu, the rest of his companions introduced themselves to Ellie Mae. With a bright smile on her face, Ellie Mae gave them a warm welcome. As Ellie Mae was about to pick up the milkcan again, Shuu quickly reached out and grabbed hold of its handles.

“Let me get that for you,” Shuu said.

“Oh? Thank you.” Ellie Mae replied.

Shuu lifted up the can to find it actually empty.

“Sue-sue, whenever you’re ready for the milk…,” Ellie Mae said as she looked to Mary Sue in the kitchen.

“I’m sorry, Mae-mae…I’m a little busy right now,” Mary Sue said as she continued cooking dinner. “I know! Shuu, can you help Mae-mae with the milk?”

“Um…ok. What do I need to do?” Shuu replied.

Ellie Mae looked Shuu over. With a smile, she pulled off her shirt to reveal her large, ample breasts.

“What?!” Shuu said in surprise.

“Here!” Ellie Mae said as she grabbed Shuu’s left hand and pressed it into her breast.

“Dammit, Shuu!” Elizabeth fumed. “W-what are you doing grabbing her breasts?!”

“Please don’t interfere,” Ellie Mae said. “I just need someone to squeeze out the milk.”

“B-but…!”

“Ellie Mae…maybe someone else should do it,” Shuu suggested.

“Please help with my milking,” Ellie Mae pleaded.

Ellie Mae looked at Shuu. Her large blue eyes tugged at Shuu’s heartstrings. With those eyes, Shuu couldn’t help but want to assist her. He let out a small sigh and gave Ellie Mae a nod. Elizabeth was about to go on a rampage, but Reis quickly started calming her down. Shanata, Amanda, and Sarah sat on the side and watched as Ellie Mae turned around facing her back to Shuu. She bent over at the waist, leaned over the milkcan, and shoved her rear into Shuu’s crotch.

“All you need to do is massage my breasts a bit and then squeeze a little on my nipples,” Ellie Mae said. “If you do it right, my milk should come out easily.”

Shuu began massaging Ellie Mae’s large voluptuous breasts. As his fingers firmly kneaded Ellie Mae’s bosom, Ellie Mae slowly began to pant. Her breathing started getting more erratic as her face began to flush. Her tail swayed from side to side as she started to push her hips back into Shuu’s groin.

“J-just a little bit m-more…” Ellie Mae panted.

Understanding, Shuu started to move his hands closer to the tip as he massaged. Ellie Mae stuck her tongue out with her eyes half open. She let out a soft moan. Shuu then began to rub Ellie Mae’s nipples between his fingers. Then with a firm yet gentle squeeze, he tugged at her nipples. Warm white liquid shot from Ellie Mae’s nipples into the milk can.

“M-more…f-fill up the c-can…” Ellie Mae said between her ragged breaths.

Shuu continued squeezing Eliie Mae’s breasts as he milked her. With every tug, Shuu could feel his manhood get harder as Ellie Mae continued to grind her rear against his groin. The area of her denim pants around her crotch began to moisten as well.

While Shuu was milking Ellie Mae, Elizabeth watched with a scowl on her face and a tinge of pink on her cheeks. Once again, it seemed like Shuu was satisfying someone else’s sexual needs. Amanda watched intently, as if imagining Shuu doing it to herself. Amanda’s hands started to fondle her own breasts as she couldn’t help but let her imagination take control of her hands. Sarah looked bummed with her ears drooping low. She wanted so much to continue having sex with him, but it seemed that everyone kept taking him away from her. Shanata watched stoically with her love juices dripping down from her wanting lower lips as usual while Reis watched Shuu with a light smile on her face.

Despite the show Shuu and Ellie Mae were giving the rest, Shuu had managed to almost completely fill the can. He continued his massaging.

“Al-almost t-there…” Ellie Mae said.

As Shuu gave one final squeeze, Ellie Mae felt her ecstasy reach the limit. With a moan, Ellie Mae reached her orgasm. The strength in her legs left causing her to wobble at the knees. Before she could fall forward and knock the can over, Shuu pulled her body upwards toward himself. In doing so, Shuu’s hips thrust forward into Ellie Mae. As Ellie Mae’s body rose in an upward arc, Shuu’s hands pressed into her breasts causing a stream of milk to spray into the air.

“T-thank you…” Ellie Mae said with a smile as she awkwardly turned around to face Shuu. “Th-that would have been b-bad if I kn-nocked over the can…”

Without any warning, Ellie Mae reached up and kissed Shuu on the lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth, wrapping around his tongue and licking the inside of his mouth. After a few seconds of indulging in the kiss, she released his lips and gave him a bright-hearted smile.

“I think I like you.” Ellie Mae said. “Will you milk me again?”

“NO WAY!” Elizabeth erupted. “Shuu is mine!”

“He’s my mate!” Sarah shouted.

“Everyone! Breakfast is ready!” Mary Sue interrupted as she brought the food from the kitchen to the table. “Oh my…Mae-Mae, are you all right?”

“Can you stand?” Shuu asked Ellie Mae gently.

“I think I’m still weak…can you help me over to the bed? I think I shall take a rest,” Ellie Mae replied.

Shuu allowed Ellie Mae to lean on him as he supported her weight. They both walked over to the bed. Once there, Ellie Mae plopped down on the bed.

“Phew…” Ellie Mae said with a smile on her face.

With Ellie Mae resting on the bed, Shuu went to join his companions at the table. Right when he got to the table, he noticed Elizabeth, Sarah, and Amanda glaring at him.

“Err…um…sorry?” Shuu said.

“…Well, at least you didn’t mate with her…” Elizabeth said as she turned her head away. “You’re my husband so don’t forget it next time.”

“Who said he was yours?” Amanda interjected. “He’s my darling!”

“Not! He’s my mate!” Sarah said.

“Shut up!” both Elizabeth and Amanda responded.

Sarah was surprised at their combined retort. Her ears hung low after being so forcefully rebutted.

“Like I said, I’m not ready for a relationship just yet,” Shuu said. “Can’t we just leave it at that?”

“Yes, let’s take a break for now,” Reis added. “After all, breakfast is ready and we still have to plan what we’re going to do next.”

Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah looked at Reis. They were irritated that their argument had been cut short. Still, knowing that what Reis said was true, they decided to leave the matter be. After all, Shanata had already begun eating the food Mary Sue had prepared. Everyone gathered at the table and began breakfast.
Chapter 24: First Clash
After breakfast was over, Shuu, Reis, Shanata, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah were just about to set off on their journey again. Both Mary Sue and Ellie Mae stood at the door to see them off.

“Please come again…tehehe…” Mary Sue said with a sheepish smile on her face. “You will always be welcome here.”

“Yes, please do visit, Shuu-shuu,” Ellie Mae said happily. “And when you do, please milk me again.”

“Someday, if the chance arises,” Shuu said.

With bright smiles, Shuu and company left and continued on their way.

A couple days had passed since they left Mary Sue’s inn. Aside from Elizabeth and Amanda’s bickering…and Shanata’s sneaking some sex …and Sarah’s hyper personality…their journey since then had been uneventful. Despite the antics of the four girls, Shuu was still in high spirits. As for Reislynn, she happily traveled with her companions.

“Look! A village!” Sarah said as she bounced up and down ahead of the group.

“Good…I hope there’s a church,” Amanda said with a smile. “I want to get married to my darling.”

“He’s my husband so if he’s getting married to anyone, it’s me!” Elizabeth said.

Once again the usual antics started up. Shanata clung on to Shuu’s arm as Elizabeth and Amanda started quarreling. Reislynn floated down next to Shuu with a hopeless sigh.

“Don’t they ever get tired of that same routine?” Reislynn commented.

“I feel the same way…,” Shuu replied.

“Shuu! Shuu! Shuu!” Sarah said. “Let’s hurry and find an inn! I want to mate already!”

“No way!” Elizabeth and Amanda shouted at Sarah.

As the scene continued, none of them noticed a person on horseback approaching them. A kinght in full, silver armor headed towards them. At first, the knight approached at a slow casual pace. As he got closer, he noticed the inhuman features of Shuu’s companions. He paused for a moment before spurring his horse into a gallop. As he neared them, he drew his sword. Sensing the danger, Shuu immediately pulled Sarah’s arm and flung her behind him. The knight’s sword sliced through the air where Sarah stood as the knight galloped past. Elizabeth and Amanda quickly drew their swords.

“Who are you?” Elizabeth said sternly.

“I have no need to answer to a monster like you!” the knight retorted.

The knight’s voice seemed to be more feminine than expected. Still, because of her helm, her face could not be seen. Upon hearing the knight’s voice, something bothered Shuu. It nagged at him from the back of his mind. Could he have heard that voice before? Shuu disregarded it for the time being seeing that they were now in trouble.

“If it’s at all possible, can this be resolved without fighting?” Shuu said.

“You…you’re human?” the knight asked. “What are you doing alongside these monsters? Don’t you know it’s heresy to associate with them?”

“I take it that you are knight of the Chief God’s Order…,” Reislynn said.

“Exactly. In accordance with our laws, I will exterminate you!”

The knight swung her sword down at Reislynn. In a quick fluid motion, Shuu drew his sword and blocked the knight’s attack. Elizabeth and Amanda charged in toward the fight, but the knight expertly reared her horse up onto its hind legs. Elizabeth jumped back to avoid getting kicked while Amanda dodged to the side. With the two reptilian girls out of the way, the knight ushered her horse into a quick sprint.

“Should we run?” Amanda said calmly.

“If we run, she’ll probably catch up to us on that horse,” Elizabeth reasoned. “We should stand our ground and fight back.”

“Leave this to me,” Shuu said.

“Err…darling?” Amanda said.

Shuu took position in front of the girls and brought the hilt of his sword to his right temple. The curve of the blade sloped gently to the sky. The knight circled the horse once before making another charge. As she got closer, Shuu slowed his breathing and focused on his target. As the knight swung her sword, Shuu extended his sword in a powerful upward stroke, parrying the knight’s blade.

“Wha-?” the knight said.

The knight was amazed at Shuu’s instant parry, but his skill was not yet finished. Just as she was passing by, Shuu angled his sword and swung his sword in a powerful downward stroke. With a deafening clang, the back of his sword caught the knight in the chest in a steep diagonal from her left shoulder to her right hip, knocking her off her steed. As the knight’s back hit the ground, her silver breastplate shattered and her helm flew from her head.

“Amazing…,” Elizabeth and Amanda said with their eye’s almost popping from their heads.

The knight lay on the ground stunned from what had just happened. Shuu straightened himself and walked over to the knight. She struggled to sit up. As she neared the siting position, her golden hair fell away from her face revealing her blue eyes and fair skin. Shuu paused. It couldn’t be…

“Alex?” Shuu uttered.
Chapter 25: Reislynn's Feelings
The young lady looked up at Shuu with a confused face.

“Do I know you?” she asked.

“It’s me Shuu,” Shuu replied.

“I don’t know anyone by that name.”

The female knight stood up and glared at Shuu. Shuu sighed when he realized that maybe the person in front of him wasn’t the same person he was thinking of.

The person named Alex. Alexandra Thyme. She was his girlfriend...well ex-girlfriend that had left him for another guy. She was someone that he had spent his high school and early college years with. The number of memories they had together were by no means few. That was the image of the person that was engraved upon his heart, the reason why he felt he couldn’t answer to the feelings of the girls around him.

“Err...Well, my name is Shuu,” Shuu introduced. “I’m not really from around here.”

“The name is Alexis Tymult,” the female knight replied.

“Alexis, huh? So that’s why you responded to Alex?”

“Is there a problem with that?”

“No, not at all! It’s just...I knew someone that looked like you with the same name...I guess.”

While Shuu and Alex talked, Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah gathered together and stared at the two. When Alex saw the gathering girls, she hastily looked for her sword on the ground.

“Don’t worry. It’s all right,” Shuu said in a comforting tone. “They won’t attack you.”

Alex looked at Shuu for a moment. Shuu nodded.

“Shuu, what are we going to do now?” Reislynn asked.

“Hmm...well...I guess I’ll escort Alex back to her village,” Shuu replied. “Is that okay?”

“Dammit, Shuu! Leave that woman alone!” Elizabeth fumed.

“Sorry, I want to make sure she gets back safely.”

“I don’t need an escort!” Alexis interrupted. “Especially from a heretic like you!”

Alexis picked up her sword and sheathed it while continuing to glare at Shuu and the girls. Despite her hostile attitude, Shuu couldn’t bring himself to hate Alexis, not when there was so much similarity to the one he loved.

“Don’t say that,” Shuu said. “I just want to make sure you get back safe. I won’t do anything I promise.”

With those words, Alexis reluctantly conceded. Alexis and Shuu headed toward the village with the girls following in tow not too far behind. They wanted to be sure they could meet up with Shuu and continue travelling as soon as he left the village.

As they walked, Shuu asked about different things here and there to strike up conversation. At first, Alexis was uptight and didn’t concern herself with Shuu, but as he asked about her training, she slowly started opening up to him more.

“You know...you’re a really weird guy,” Alexis said with a straight tone. “From what I can tell you’re strong, but you’re not tied down to anyone? Most skilled individuals would become knights or tie themselves down to noble families.”

“Well, I’ve had various circumstances…,” Shuu laughed.

“In that case, why don’t you stick around?” Alexis asked. “The village could use an extra guard. We’re actually pretty shorthanded, you know?”

“Maybe I’ll think about it.”

Not long after, Shuu and Alexis arrived at quite a sizable village.

Reislynn was depressed. It had been a day since Shuu entered the village, and it seemed as if Shuu was going to stop journeying with them. She knew that her promise to Shuu was that she would help him find a bride, but what she didn’t count on was that the one he would choose might be someone from the Order. Reislynn watched as Shuu and Alexis walked around the village. Shuu smiled brightly with a smile that he never gave anyone else before.

“That bastard,” Elizabeth grumbled. “So he chose a human girl over us!”

“What’s so special about that girl?” Amanda complained.

“Well, maybe after spending some time here, he’ll be satisfied,” Reislynn said. “After all, he’s been attacked pretty much every time since I met him.”

They sat back and watched on a hill just outside the village as Alexis and Shuu helped out one of the villagers. While they were doing so, they both were taking the time to get to know each other.

“So you’re not from around here, right?” Alexis said. “After all, you didn’t know it’s wrong to associate with monsters.”

“Well, they weren’t bad people,” Shuu replied.

“They were deceiving you. Especially that lilim.”

“Reis?”

“Lilim are the daughters of the demon lord who’s trying to destroy our world.”

“Really? I didn’t know Reis came from such lineage.”

“Well, it’s the truth. Probably the reason she didn’t tell you was because you would know better otherwise. Still, it’s pretty amazing that you were able to resist her charms.”

“Oh...well, Reis said that she doesn’t want to use them.”

“Huh...ah well...”

Alexis and Shuu continued conversing about different things. Shuu got to know a lot about Alexis, and she got to know him a whole lot better too. They were connecting, and watching this started to eat at Reislynn. Dark emotions started to well up from within her as she watched Shuu smile happily with Alexis.

That evening, Shuu once again stayed over at Alexis’s house. Rather than enjoying a meal that Alexis had made, Shuu decided to help her with cooking. Though she didn’t have a modern stove nor cooking wares, Shuu was able to improvise. Alexis marveled at his skill cooking.

“Wow...you’re amazing!” Alexis said as Shuu was frying something.

“Not really,” Shuu said with a blush.

“How did you learn to cook? I’ve tried my hand at it and needless to say, even though I’m a woman, I really suck.”

Shuu chuckled. He thought back to his memory of when his ex-girlfriend tried to cook. It ended up as a disaster, and from then on, Shuu was the one to do the cooking.

“Hey don’t laugh!” Alexis said. “I spent most of my time learning swordsmanship so I didn’t get to learn all the proper requirements for being a lady.”

“I understand,” Shuu said with a smile.

“You can cook and you know how to fight...I wish I could marry you.”

Shuu paused. All the old feelings he had came rushing back to the surface. Though he understood that she wasn’t the Alexandra he knew, it was the perfect opportunity to regain what he had lost. It was like he was given a second chance to live out his life with the person he intended to marry.

“If you want to, why don’t we do it?” Shuu said.

“Eh?” Alexis replied as she turned red with embarrassment.

“Why don’t we get married?”

“Well, I don’t know that much about you...and I’ll need my parents to approve...and...this is all too sudden,” she said in a fluster.

“Haha...it’s okay,” Shuu said with a smile on his face. “I’m only half joking. We have a lot of time. We can take it slowly.”

Alexis smiled back at him and nodded. As Shuu finished up cooking, Alexis set the table. Shuu served the meal and had a seat with Alexis at the table.

Meanwhile, Reislynn, Shanata, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah camped out beyond the edge of the village. Shanata, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah were grouped around a small campfire cooking their meal. Reislynn sat up on the branch of the tree next to them and did her best to keep an eye out for Shuu.

“Reis, why don’t you grab a bite?” Amanda said. “We made some food for you too.”

“I’m not hungry...,” Reislynn replied.

Reislynn sighed as she hoped to at least catch a glimpse of him.

“I want to see him...,” Reislynn whispered. “I miss him.”

Reislynn continued watching out for him while her companions ate their meal below. Throughout the night, Reislynn didn’t sleep a wink or eat or drink anything. The only thing on her mind was the desire to see Shuu once more.

It was already the third day since Shuu met Alexis. They were happily walking around the village again, this time, hand-in-hand. It was already too much for Reislynn to take. She opened her wings and flew over to Shuu and Alexis. She dropped down in front of them and landed on her feet. Alexis immediately went on guard.

“Reis?” Shuu said.

“Shuu it’s about time we get going,” Reislynn said. “I want to get to Louvre quickly.”

“Sorry, Reis, but I think I’ll stay here.”

“What? You can’t be serious.”

“I’m going to stay with Alexis.”

Reislynn was shocked. After all the time they spent together, Shuu was choosing someone he had only met several days ago. Her heart started to beat faster as anxiety welled up in her. It felt like something was stabbing her heart.

“Shuu...I...I want you to reconsider,” Reislynn said. “I don’t want our journey to end.”

“Didn’t you hear what Shuu said,” Alexis butted in. “He’s staying here with me.”

“But...!”

“Like I said, sorry Reis,” Shuu said. “I hope you find your soulmate.”

Shuu’s words sparked desperation inside of Reislynn. She finally knew what she felt. She fell in love with Shuu, and she wanted him to be the one that fell in love with her. Because of that, she didn’t want Shuu to leave.

“Shuu...I love you!” Reislynn said with tears forming in her eyes. “Please come back to me! I want to go on more adventures with you! I want to spend more time with you! I just want to be with you! I love you!”

“A monster like you has no place in his life,” Alexis said. “Why don’t you just go away and leave us alone.”

“You...you’re stealing Shuu from me! I’ll turn you into a monster that you hate most!”

Reislynn glared at Alexis. She started to charge up magic in her hands. Suddenly, a stinging pain filled her cheek. Shuu slapped Reislynn on her left cheek. She was utterly stunned that Shuu did something like that. She looked into Shuu’s eyes.

“Shuu...” Reislynn whispered with a shallow quiver in her voice.

When Shuu realized what he did, he brought his hand back and clenched it tightly. The palm of his hand stung from hitting Reislynn so hard. Despite that, he also felt a twinge of pain inside him as well. He turned his head away from Reislynn.

“Sorry, Reis,” Shuu said. “But this is goodbye.”

Shuu turned around and started walking away. Alexis followed after him, grinning that she managed to win over the lilim. Reislynn was caught in shock. She fell to her knees as her legs refused to hold her up. She began to cry streams of tears, letting them fall to the dirt road. She wrapped her arms around her body, desperately trying to hold her body, which felt like it would explode from sadness, from breaking apart.

“Shuu!” Reislynn cried. “Shuu!”

As she called out for him, Shanata, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah watched silently from behind. They, too, were filled with sadness knowing that Shuu was now gone.
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow this is getting good..

Still I'm staring to feel sorry for Shuu that harpy an those werewolves wouldn't give him any rest....

I'm also surprised that the Kunoichi didn't carry out her threat of assassinating him during that time period yet... oh well.

Still I could see those werewolves tracking him in the future...

Still good updates...

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Glad you enjoyed them.

Shuu will likely get assassinated by Motoko at another time. She did declare it after all.

One thing I was wondering though, did my part about Reislynn's trouble with her mother partially explain why her actions (or inactions) are the way they are? It seems fine to me, but I already know what she thinks. I was thinking I'd get an opinion of someone else that doesn't know her facts to see if it was sufficient.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Glad you enjoyed them.

Shuu will likely get assassinated by Motoko at another time. She did declare it after all.

One thing I was wondering though, did my part about Reislynn's trouble with her mother partially explain why her actions (or inactions) are the way they are? It seems fine to me, but I already know what she thinks. I was thinking I'd get an opinion of someone else that doesn't know her facts to see if it was sufficient.
I Figured that was the way you were going with it but wanted to see how far it went before commenting... :nerd:

Still I wonder who will reach Shuu first His party or The Werewolves who want to make him their personal slave.

Destined Paths Of Eden