Power of a Demon, Heart of an Angel

No flaming, bashing, angry criticism. This a relaxed environment for people to enjoy themselves.

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: Power of a Demon, Heart of an Angel

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I am considering re-writing this fic. My problem being that I got so far with this one, and I had plans for it, it would feel wasted to just reset it and change it. But at the same time, if I do continue, there are a few problems.
1) I would divert too far from the MG world itself and it would end up in crazy town with portals and other dimensions.
2) It would take an extremely long time to work on.
I do have ideas for the reset though. Instead of the High Priestesses and using Architects characters, I wanted to use the Fallen Maidens. The problem being, I only know one of their names and one of their back stories. And the reason I used Nezquitala and the rest is cuz it was conflicting rolls. Like with Vfestiri being high and mighty which conflicted with Zeke's humbleness, so when she insulted his beloved Luna, he trounced her in an instant, showing no remorse till later.
So what do you guys (whoever pays attention to this) think? Should I reset and try something different, reset and stick with High Priestesses, or continue on with what I got? And don't give me that "it's your choice" stuff. I don't know which to choose so I need your opinion to help me out.

I also have another idea for fanfic where the main character helps the demon lordship with their problems, becoming a champion of the Demon Realm. But it's a bit more of a peaceful Demon Realm than the stereotypical "CORRUPT EVERYTHING AND DROWN IT ALL IN A SEA OF LUST AND CUM PASTRIES AND FRUITY PEBBLES" kinda thing. And I apologize ahead of time for the ridiculousness at the end there.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I've always been a fan of "Changing it up" myself. I like the idea of you doing something different with lots of portals and and other dimensions with less corruption focus.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

It's your choice...
Spoiler: show
But maybe you could reset the whole thing and implement new ideas, correct things that you didn't like initially but you didn't find the time and will to change, etc. I like the idea of using the Fallen Maidens instead of Architect's characters. A fresh start would be good, but that's my opinion. And I would only accept the "portal town" idea if Zeke ends in Ponyville :mrgreen:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
MonsterGirlLuver

*Stomps everything in Ponyville Isaac Clark style* NO.
MonsterGirlLuver

The Adventures of the Forsaken One in the World of Monster Girls
Preview
Spoiler: show
The most recent Demon Lord has sat on the throne for only 20 years so far. They are a young couple, but have high hopes for their kingdom. They hope to soon bring about the end of this silly war and at least be able to maybe sign a truce between their kind and the Order. They wish to help humanity survive and keep their own species going as well. In order to do that, there must be a separation. While there is already a barrier between the lands of the Order and the Demon Realm, it doesn't stop soldiers and Heroes from invading the Demon Realm and mucking up the place. This could cause serious problems.

Should they be able to sign a truce, then the lands of the Order will remain human as much as possible. And the Demon Realm can live peacefully with humans and monsters alike. The current Demon Lord knew that monsters giving birth to males was still a far ways away might not even come about in their lifetime. But they had to try to find a peaceful solution.

The current Demon Lord, a young but powerful Succubus named Lilium, the Granddaughter of Lilith, now sits upon her throne, listening to reports from across the Kingdom. While this would normally be boring and tedious, today's report was rather...intriguing.

Lilium leaned forward and commanded the messenger to repeat what he just said. He stammered at the sudden command, having been very nervous himself. "I-it appears that one of the Pharaohs has awakened. But we don't have much info other than that."

Lilium smiled. "At long last~ An ally has arisen from that forsaken desert. Tell me dear, do you remember when the last time a Pharaoh was around?" she asked her husband who was sitting next to her in his royal attire. A young Incubus with silver hair and blue eyes.

"Hmm. If I remember correctly, the history books said the last time was during Lilith's rule. But she fell back into slumber before she could find a suitable male," he answered.

Lilium nodded and grinned. "This should be quite an interesting turn of events. I do hope she finds a good husband to keep her active~" she licks her lips which makes the messenger almost fall to his knees and beg the Demon Lord to use him however she wishes. But luckily he had experience, so he wasn't completely overtaken by her charm.

A guard soon barged his way into the throne room. "My Queen!" he cried out.

The Demon Lord sighed and looked at him. "This better be important."

He approached and bowed immediately. "I am so sorry my Lord, but there is a man approaching the castle!"

"A man?" she asks. "Do you know for what reason?"

"Well, he said he wanted to meet you. We tried to stop him but..." he paused. Lilium commanded him to continue. "H-he disarmed and knocked out any who tried to stop him. Even the castle guards! We thought that since he was drunk he wouldn't be much of a problem, but-"

"WHAT!?" Lilium shouted angrily. "Are you saying my guards were dispatched by a simple drunken man!? You worthless bunch of-!" she was stopped by her husband who placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her. "Ugh. Where is he?"

The trembling guard finally spoke. "He's already in the castle. He's almost here. We tried to hold him off but-" he was interrupted by the sound of the massive door to the throne room being kicked open.

There, leaning against the door now was man, must've been only 6 feet tall. But he stood there, leaning against the massive door, holding a small gourd in his hand, which he drank some sweet smelling liquid from. There was a symbol on it. It appeared to be the number 8 but on its side. He smiled at them. He was wearing a ripped cloak with the hood down. He had short dark-red hair and five-o-clock shadow on his jaw. His face was red from the alcohol. His eyes seemed to glow red as well. He raised his gourd up in a friendly manner. "Howdy neighbors~" he said in a slurred accent.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Looks promising,the character making his entrance intrigues me a bit,this is a new project you're working on?
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
MonsterGirlLuver

Thi is the beginning of the new project and just one of the many journey's the new characters has, but none of those adventures apply to monstergirls so I cannot include them. I can only give backstory.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

"WHAT!?" Lilium shouted angrily. "Are you saying my guards were dispatched by a simple drunken man!?"
Oh fuck! Jackie Chan has finally arrived in the Demon Realm! :XD:

Jokes aside, it looks pretty interesting; Hurry with the first chapter
MonsterGirlLuver

But first, is this what you want? A new and different story?
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Maybe not a different story but some sort of rewrite. Or we could see how this new work develops
MonsterGirlLuver

What I just showed you is a new story. This is not the same Zeke from PoaD. This is a different Zeke. Nowhere near the same as the other Zeke. This is my Original Zeke. His full name I have decided is Zeke Arehateta.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Any particular reason you decided to put "hate" in his last name? Or is it just a coincidence? Sorry, I have a habit of analyzing names. ^^;
MonsterGirlLuver

Arehateta (I'm hoping) translates to "Forsaken."
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ahh I see, that's neat. So there was more to the name than I thought after all.