The Prototype's Ascension

A gynoid story that takes place on earth in the year 64024

Share your monster girls stories, fan fiction, poetry, etc. in here.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

The Prototype's Ascension

Post by Gamergirl64 »

After so long, I finally decided to try and write stories this time. This one's not the same as my last ones (the whole two of them). Instead of taking place in the MGE world, it takes place on earth. And instead of past or present day, it's in a VERY distant future. This is a continuous story that I'm going to actually try and finish, this time.

Without further ado, let us begin. And feel free to tell me what you think about it too. :) If there's any weak points in my writing that you feel I should improve on, I would love to know.

Prologue: (It's short, I know, but I promise you, the future chapters WILL be longer.)
Spoiler: show
I stood in the center of a large empty room, on the very bottom floor of my master’s space craft. The walls and floor were all a dark metallic grey color, and the ceiling was covered in blindingly bright lights. Being a gynoid, it didn't hurt my eyes in any way, but they were unpleasant to look at directly, as doing so would often override my optic sensors and distort my directional functions, forcing me to reboot. I put my hand above my eyes to shield them from the light, and looked up, to see a man, standing on a balcony that was connected to another room on the next floor up. He was rather tall and slender, and wore a black suit. He had brown hair, and his face was hard to see due to the lights, whether I zoomed in on it or not.

“M-master?” I asked. “Is that you? W-what am I doing here?”

"I must apologize.” Replied master. “But I have no other choice.”

“What?!” I was confused about what my master had just stated. “What are you talking about??”

“There are too many bugs in your system.” Explained master. “You are quite literally, broken beyond repair. Deficient.”

I felt a piercing shock, in my chest. “N-no! I’m not broken. I’m not defic-” I was interrupted by a series of robotic beeps that my voice box just suddenly created. I covered my mouth with my hands in embarrassment.

“On top of your voice box being distorted, you've become quite clumsy, falling a lot, and forgetting things.” Said master. “You have a tendency to waste time on such little things, and the emotions I've installed into you seem to have gotten in the way of your practical thinking. I’d eliminate the emotions for you, but it seems they have permanently welded themselves to your memory. You are a nothing but a failed experiment, now.”

I felt a crushing feeling, in me, as if everything on the inside of me fell apart. “You’re…” I lowered my head. “You’re kicking me out?”

“I don’t want to do this,” Said master, “But if I can’t fix you, then you’re simply a lost cause. Now, I’m going to have a couple of working bots come and shut you down, then you will be dismantled and dumped. It will be a quick process if you don’t resist.”

I hesitated, but then I dropped to my knees. “O-okay…” I said in a wobbly voice, something I always assumed was part of the distortion in my voicebox.

“Now, don’t be sad.” Master told me. “The scrappers may have better use of your parts than me.”

In my peripheral vision, I saw two robots approaching me from both my left and my right. They were about half my height, with white bodies. Their design wasn't as human-like as mine. Their bodies are completely white, and while their hands look like human hands, their feet are not, as they seem to be rectangular shaped. They had circular head, with an oval-shaped screen for a face, showing nothing but two light blue, digital eyes. As they both got behind me, I looked up at my master once more. I didn't shield my eyes this time, so my sight was fading due to my optic sensors being overridden.

“Goodbye, Rose.” I heard Master say, before everything went black.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: The Prototype's Ascension

Post by Feathers »

Interesting, start, I wonder what will happen next? I love AI/gynoid stories. They are the most realistic possibility of a "monster girlfriend" out there.

And yea gyn means female and oid means human-like, android is the man version because andr means male characteristics. The term is getting more popular too, thanks to Planetarian's Steam release. Linky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetaria ... tle_Planet
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Feathers wrote:Interesting, start, I wonder what will happen next? I love AI/gynoid stories. They are the most realistic possibility of a "monster girlfriend" out there.

And yea gyn means female and oid means human-like, android is the man version because andr means male characteristics. The term is getting more popular too, thanks to Planetarian's Steam release. Linky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetaria ... tle_Planet
Ah, ok. I was confused by the wiki descriptions. It says an android basically a human-looking robot, while a gynoid is a female human-looking robot used for sexual purposes (I could be misreading that second part though).

But I trust your word, feathers. :^^: I've made the changes already.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Well in Planetarian she is not a sex bot at all, but yea wiki tends to distort stuff and the term seems controversial. Heck, in DBZ the male and female androids were both called androids. I bet THE EYE has a really good amount of info on this subject though. You're probably fine either way I'd say.

Personally I like gynoid, and unless she was called a sexbot I'd not think otherwise myself. It's the same with harpies, when someone calls a birdman a harpy or a harpy a birdman, I roll my eyes, since harpies are all women in myth and birdmen are men (imo). Then we have Avians, which can be anthro OR harpies OR birdmen, OY! :? Then we have the lamia, which I like to call snake women because Lamia is a singular being. Same with Arachne. A lot of people think monster girls are for sexual fetishes in general, but I don't associate a term to sex myself unless it's obvious (sexbot). Aaaand RAMBLE STOP..!

Best to pick what one likes best though yea? ^_^ If anyone reads the story they should find out pretty quick what kind of "oid" she is. :D
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

You know, after reading the prologue, this fic quite reminds me of the Playstation trailer Kara.
[youtube]G0KTUysrwgQ[/youtube]
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Feathers wrote:Well in Planetarian she is not a sex bot at all, but yea wiki tends to distort stuff and the term seems controversial. Heck, in DBZ the male and female androids were both called androids. I bet THE EYE has a really good amount of info on this subject though. You're probably fine either way I'd say.

Personally I like gynoid, and unless she was called a sexbot I'd not think otherwise myself. It's the same with harpies, when someone calls a birdman a harpy or a harpy a birdman, I roll my eyes, since harpies are all women in myth and birdmen are men (imo). Then we have Avians, which can be anthro OR harpies OR birdmen, OY! :? Then we have the lamia, which I like to call snake women because Lamia is a singular being. Same with Arachne. A lot of people think monster girls are for sexual fetishes in general, but I don't associate a term to sex myself unless it's obvious (sexbot). Aaaand RAMBLE STOP..!

Best to pick what one likes best though yea? ^_^ If anyone reads the story they should find out pretty quick what kind of "oid" she is. :D
Well, I'll tell you this much:
Rose is not intended to be a sexbot.
I am glad you find if interesting, though. :^^: I'm determined to stick with this one.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

You know what's better than WH40K? GG60K.

Jokes aside, I agree with Feathers, she reminds me of Revs except she was broken 'cause everybody was too busy being dead to take care of her. While Rose is broken 'cause...
Dr. Alfred Lanning wrote:Ever since the first computers, there have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote... of a soul?
...or at least that's what I think is happening.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

You're close, KillMoves, but not quite. I assure you, more will be revealed about Rose's original purpose, as the story progresses. ;)