Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

[Character] Fiona Thyme

Post by Feathers »

Fiona Thyme.jpg
[Appearance]

Fiona is a young woman with short and messy swept styled white hair and olive eyes. She has sheep ears as her Faunus trait with a small hoop earring on her left ear and a small bell earring on her right ear.

Fiona wears an olive green sleeveless coat with dark brown lapels with the Happy Huntress' Brooch on the left lapel. She sports a green long-sleeved shirt with a white orange trimmed breastplate over it. She wears an orange belt, which holds her coat tightly around her waist. She also wears dark brown pants tucked into gray under the knee boots with the tops folded over revealing the white lining. The soles and toes of the boots are a darker gray.

She also wears dark fingerless gloves accompanied by white and gray forearm armored pads with the left arm covering up to her upper arm whilst the right only partially covers her forearm.

[Personality]

Fiona is extremely loyal to Robyn Hill, being one of her trusted companions. She has a bleeding heart, opting to help her people in Mantle rather than pursuing glory in the Atlesian military.

Fiona shows she's easily flustered by crowds, eagerly cheering them on. She appears to have a bright outlook on life, seeing Robyn's campaign in an optimistic view under the belief it will help Mantle get out of its situations.

Fiona is protective of Robyn and tries to shrug off injuries to avoid worrying her. Fiona is serious and stern towards her opponents, usually not showing much emotion. However, when in the company of friends and allies, she lights up into a jovial and affable personality. When committing her acts of vigilantism, she goes back to being serious, and does not oppose the orders given to her by Robyn, even if they are criminal.

[Backstory]

Fiona became a Huntress after graduating from Atlas Academy, and went on to become a member the Happy Huntresses (whether they were a team in training or not is unknown). Their leader Robyn became a well-respected and liked member of society, often using her traits to seek vigilante justice for Mantle citizens, including stealing from the wealthy to give to the impoverished. Her popularity as a charismatic leader and advocate for justice led her to run for a seat in the Atlas council, publicly voicing her opposition to her opponent Jacques Schnee as well as General Ironwood, who, after the Fall of Beacon, tried to maintain order through use of an embargo.

[Powers and Abilities]

Fiona is a skilled fighter as one of Atlas Academies' top graduates. Her weapon is one of the Happy Huntress' standardized weapons; two bladed crossbows connected by a staff.

[Semblance]

Fiona's Semblance is "Pocket Dimensions", which seemingly allows her to absorb and store matter into herself through the palm of her hand, and later release the stored matter in whole.

(Info above lifted from the RWBY Wiki because I don't know anything about the show yet)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Re: [Character] Fiona Thyme

Post by Feathers »

Design wise, I found her quite beautiful and possibly the most beautiful girl in the show that I have seen so far (after browsing the wiki), so I made her a profile. Wouldn't mind someone like her watching my back either! :mrgreen: Her abilities are pretty interesting and remind me of a video game with those the invisible / other dimension inventory.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Very good start on this profile, though I almost expected Blake to be the icebreaker for this.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Pierce wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:56 am Very good start on this profile, though I almost expected Blake to be the icebreaker for this.
Yeah I was surprised how empty this new area was considering how many characters I saw. I haven't watched the series yet, but I probably will eventually. Oh...and everytime I hear Blake I think of ours. >_<
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

► Show Spoiler
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I honestly think Feathers should lookup Qrow Branwen for that reason.
(Formerly voiced by Vic, currently voiced by Jason Liebrecht)