Zombie dragon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Zombie dragon

Post by Fur-man »

Dragon Zombie.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Kenkou's Notes:
Spoiler: show
They've been introduced after their name was touched upon roughly 6 years ago in the added text in the book version of Monster Girl Encyclopedia I! This is the form of dragons who were revived as undead due to regretting having lived their whole life without obtaining a husband, and instead of their body, its the pride they had when they were dragons that rots away. They will seek males according to their female instinct!
Japanese Profile:
image.jpeg
Clean Image:
321_dragon_zombie_L.jpg
Ok here we go everyone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Time to open Pandora's rotten box?

Post by Kaijin »

Is it just me or "Zombie Dragon" sounds better than "Dragon Zombie"? Dragon Zombie doesn't sound natural (in English, in Spanish it would actually sound right).

I find funny that something that was meant to be a mere footnote in the Dragon's profile entry ended up being a bona fide profile eventually, while it's relatively nice to see more dragons (as long as Kenkou doesn't decide to brutally butcher them... Wyrm we barely knew you) this should be relatively low in the draconian pecking order... As there are a plethora of dragons and serpents that could have potentially become excellent profile material.

Nevertheless I'll save my two cents for the time being and hopefully I'll get a nice surprise out of this one once she's translated (although I highly doubt it).
For the time being I can only say:
A) For a rotten reptilian corpse she looks extremely well conserved.
B) I wonder what can I learn from her: Evil Mist? Pandora's Box? Shadow Flare? Lvl.5 Death? (Kenkou taught me that people could learn 1000 Needles from Lamias after all).

[youtube]VzhI6qwJjvo[/youtube]
This would be a wonderful reason to marry a dracozombie.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Zombie dragon

Post by Feathers »

The Lich King would love this one! Zombie Dragon does sound better to me as well, since zombie type overrides as the primary monster. I'd probably find myself using the name interchangeably however..

Anyways, not liking this one, stinky zombies with huge undead boobs, eww..
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Firedragon »

Well, if her name is any indication (read: if the apparent English name in the profile isn't just messed up due to Google "Translate" or whatever), she's a Zombie who just happens to have been a dragon once upon a time. In other words, a "zombie variant", similar to how the different slimes are still primarily SLIME girls ("red", "blue", "dark" slime, etc.).

If, however, Kaijin is right and she's a Dragon who turned into a zombie, the name in the profile is "wrong", since "Zombie Dragon" would be the correct one for that.

In any case, I'm not holding out much hope for her to be actually appealing - but at least I don't see any obvious way for her to transform you into something either...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Unless this profile ends up becoming yet another retcon and changes whatever we know of them up to date, it's safe to assume that Zombie Dragon is the correct way of calling them (since are Dragons that came back to life as reanimated corpses due to sheer regret of dying as a virgin and/or single).
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

I think she was a dragon who became a zombie. Wasn't there some tidbit of information that said dragons who couldn't find a mate or reproduce that die hold that regret and become a zombie dragon? I swore it was to give themselves a second chance so to speak because they'll act out on their primal feelings rather than their mortal feelings.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Looks almost like Summoned Skull in Yugioh.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Kaijin apparently fails at English

Post by Kaijin »

Wasn't there some tidbit of information that said dragons who couldn't find a mate or reproduce that die hold that regret and become a zombie dragon?
That was I mentioned...twice.
My English level must be laughably low if people fails to understand what I'm saying not once but twice...^^U
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: Kaijin apparently fails at English

Post by DogKama »

Kaijin wrote:
Wasn't there some tidbit of information that said dragons who couldn't find a mate or reproduce that die hold that regret and become a zombie dragon?
That was I mentioned...twice.
My English level must be laughably low if people fails to understand what I'm saying not once but twice...^^U
ha I know what happened, you posted that bit while I was typing my post because that^ wasn't there before.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons

Post by Firedragon »

Kaijin wrote:Unless this profile ends up becoming yet another retcon and changes whatever we know of them up to date, it's safe to assume that Zombie Dragon is the correct way of calling them (since are Dragons that came back to life as reanimated corpses due to sheer regret of dying as a virgin and/or single).
That's why I suggested that the "Dragon Zombie" part in the profile might be INcorrect... ;)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Well look what we have here.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Easily one of the most expected MGs since its existence was revealed. So, like with all things with long waits, I cannot help but fear it might turn out poorly. Or more precisely, I fear another Wyrm; a no-brains all-sex CHOO CHOO RAEP TRAIN HAZ NO BREAKS sort of girl.

Hopefully, I'll be wrong....
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Blake81 wrote:Easily one of the most expected MGs since its existence was revealed. So, like with all things with long waits, I cannot help but fear it might turn out poorly. Or more precisely, I fear another Wyrm; a no-brains all-sex CHOO CHOO RAEP TRAIN HAZ NO BREAKS sort of girl.

Hopefully, I'll be wrong....
As long as she doesn't demand you to be a hero, beat or match her in combat, or be a "superior man", Im okay.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Popeatine wrote:As long as she doesn't demand you to be a hero, beat or match her in combat, or be a "superior man", Im okay.
Judging by the little we know, she won't as she's intantly (and perpetually) stuck into the "female lizard" mode that dragons do normally attain after marriage... so as long as you have a Y chromosome you're pretty much okay in her book...whether you like that or not.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Just a quick note about the naming. I looked at the book profile for the Dragon (Both the translated version on MGR and in the physical copy we got in English) and both call a Dragon that is brought to undead as a Dragon Zombie. So the correct naming would be as the profile here indicates, that she is indeed a Dragon Zombie, not a Zombie Dragon. Just a tidbit I found and wanted to share.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:the "female lizard" mode that dragons do normally attain after marriage...
Actually, just for a bit of trivia, that ended up being a unintentionally misleading line in the dragon's profile that we fixed after the jabberwock profile revealed it (i.e. the jabberwock profile mentions how normal dragons only get "subdued" if the man has sufficient battle prowess). Brolen never intended for the dragon profile's translation to make the "female lizards" state sound like something that normally happened. So both ours and Seven Seas version reflect that normal dragons only become "female lizards" in the rare case that the man they marry is more powerful than they are.

i.e. our original translation said "when" a dragon recognizes a man as more powerful, and it was changed to "if" as that was clearer, and Seven Seas also uses "if."

Dragon zombies on the other hand...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Updated first post with translated profile and notes.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Dragon zombies on the other hand...
You mean Zombie Dragons...I guess... (We already discussed this (in your absence I reckon) and Dragon Zombie doesn't seem accurate nor it make sense, and truth to be told, the only reason Kenkou called them like that it's because that's the way Final Fantasy calls them).
As for the rest, well... I never cared nor never asked... But I guess people will find it informative though... So thanks for the free and intrusive schooling...I guess...¬¬
-------

And now let's move to the profile...

Truth to be told... This profile seems... pretty much pointless. While it expands what we knew about her thanks to the footnote on the Dragon's profile, it does it in a way that more than expand a particular background, is actually stretching it out... As other than the "rotten breath" (which turns out to be quite a broken asset) it doesn't share that much information we already didn't know.
On the other hand visually wise it looks really well done, and it's one of the few undead entries that actually looks undead. Gotta love the details here and there like the lack of scales on limbs and tail (it's actually quite well thought to have them skeletal) and how her wings are half peeled too...

...But then again it wasn't necessary to stretch out a footnote just for this art, you could replace Dragon's extra art by this image and it actually works incredibly well.

I can't say I hate her... But truth to be told with the way she has been implemented... It's quite a waste of space that could have been perfectly used in another type of dragon (however I might add that I'm not fond of what her footnote says, as it makes quite the Mary Sue-ish entry... She's able to mass produce royalty?)
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

There's only one dragon I care about right now, and that's Tohru, the maid dragon.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

You mean Zombie Dragons...I guess... (We already discussed this (in your absence I reckon) and Dragon Zombie doesn't seem accurate nor it make sense, and truth to be told, the only reason Kenkou called them like that it's because that's the way Final Fantasy calls them).
Well when we consider that we want to be as accurate as we can with the profiles, calling the MG by what KC has actually named them should be the way we want to go. In this case, Dragon Zombie is accurate, especially since she is listed as both in the Dragon's book profile and list as such in the Dragon Zombie's profile. :^^:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)