Minow the Oblivious

Willo-The-Wisp Fanfic (Halloween special)

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Minow the Oblivious

Post by Pokemonaces »

Hey guys, so yes I'm still alive and check the forum on a moderate basis. I'm really sorry I haven't been as active as I'd like, but with work and video games getting in the way, I hardly find time to enjoy a free day just to myself.

In other seriousness, I'm just going through some tough times emotionally. It's not often (If not at all) That I feel depressed, but let's just say that at the moment, I don't feel happy :wall:

But since it's Halloween, I thought i'd be a good time as any to post a fanfic about one of my favorite Monster girls. Shouldn't be a surprise if you guys know me well enough. It's not as long as some of my other ones since I was short on time and out of practice, but I hope it's at least legible
► Show Spoiler
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Re: Minow the Oblivious

Post by Raet »

Seeing as no-one has posted yet, I will share my reply from MGU As well as the wish that you will happier soon.
Enjoyable story, a couple of slight errors, but otherwise excellent!
ImageImage